PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Land (R)

MidKnight
03-23-2010, 03:26 AM
This is a mix of Shaun of the Dead and Zombie Land. Both movies were funny lol, and also Security of Mem, has helped me out with some locations.

The place is taken in United Kingdom.

Here is the location.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF8&q=UK&fb=1&gl=us&ei=nyioS4C7IJGIzQTOxPXoCg&ved=0CBgQpQY&view=map&geocode=FYMATQMdO5LL_w&split=0&iwloc=A&sa=X

Yeah long link lol, Oh and Security of Mem, wasn't too sure which you meant by UK lol.

Here is the CS.

Username:

Name:

Nickname:

Appearance: (Pics will be fine)

Personality:

Last known location when Ground Zero hit:

Short Bio:

My Character:

Username: Hell Knight

Name: Jack Olsen

Nickname: Dundee

Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8xRHCe23tuM/SlU8vQL5X5I/AAAAAAAAAVg/Y_KgE3zCb8w/s400/p1.gif

Personality: Has a hight attitude, when somebody tries to get bossy with him, he'll show something in return, and it won't be pretty. He care for himself at most times when it comes to big trouble.

Last Known location when Ground Zero hit: Edinburgh, Dundee

Short Bio: Jack was born in Edinburgh, Dundee, he mostly lived there most of the time, his friends left for college in other countries, but when his friends found out that he stayed, they started calling him Dundee.

Story:

"Hello, my name is Jack, but my friends call me "Dundee" I was raised in UK, but stayed in one place since I was born. Right now I'm dealing with some zombies in front of convenient store, I'm trying to find a chocolate bar, "Snickers." My favorite bar, hang on for a moment."

*Shotgun rounds being fired.*

"Sorry about that, a fat zombie came after me thinking I'm some sort of delicious burger. But anyways like I was saying, when Ground Zero hit, all of these zombies just took over, so far I think I'm the only one left in Edinburgh. I have no clue where to go, I have no place to stay, I tried to stay at this nice pad, but then, zombies came busting through the windows and glass doors, obviously places like those are a trap."

*Sigh*

"Well no Snickers here, gotta keep moving, right now I'm just going place to place, but if I met anyone else in my quest for chocolate, maybe they can help me out."

*Car door ringing, closes door*

"Well gotta go now, more of zombies are coming this way. see ya."

Plot:

STAY ALIVE AT ALL TIMES.

Rules:

1. Follow RA Rules

2. No God modding

3. No killing other RP members unless you want it to be part of the story.

4. 4 to 5 lines of a post.

5. Follow this rules as well.

Rule #1: Cardio

Rule #2: Always wear a seat belt

Rule #3: Double tap- Make Sure that zombie is dead for good

Rule #4: Enjoy the simple things in life

Rule #5: Don't be a hero

Rule #6: Limber up (I believe thats correct?)

Rating: Rated R for zombie violence/gore and language.

mcstringer
03-23-2010, 05:03 AM
Oh I'm so in. I normally don't do Zombie Rps, but I am feelin' tha bada$$ ness of this. There are 32 Rules

Rule 1: Cardio: This one comes up in Zombieland and clearly makes alot of sense. How many fat people do you see at the end of the world when its zombies doing the ending?

Rule 2: Beware of Bathrooms: Really not just bathrooms any good apocalyptic zombie survivor should know better then going into a bathroom, small closet or any other small room with only one way in or out. Only thing stupider to go into then a bathroom is a movie theater. Lots of places to run around before you get eaten.

Rule 3: Seatbelts: Its a safe bet unless your a complete dumb dumb ( see rule #7 ) your not going to be hoofing it on foot in the event of a zombie outbreak. So when travelling on four wheels wear your seat belt. Nothing worse then finding yourself ejected out of your car into the loving and oh so hungry arms of zombies.

Rule 4: Doubletap: Carrying a gun is a great idea but it should never be your primary weapon. When you do end up using it for that last minute 'oh shit' moment remember to double tap. Its an emergency and thats why your using it and not your cricket bat so why skimp? One bullet more in the head will go a long way to ensuring your survival.

Rule 5: No Attachments: This is a tough one but you can not have attachments. If you got kids or a wife your less likely to survive then the gal or guy who has no attachments and nothing slowing him or her down. Or worse yet making bonehead decisions like 'going back into the room'

Rule 6: Travel in a Group: The best way to increase your odds of survival when travelling in a zombie outbreak is to make sure your a traveling buffet. Going it alone gives the zombies no choices but to eat you. Going it with the old man with the limp, the little kid who cant run and the middle aged woman with the plastic leg gives the zombies more options and you better odds you can run away faster then they can.

Rule 7: Keep the Dumb Dumbs Close at Hand: One of the most sure fire ways of making sure you survive is keeping the less intelligent as close at hand as possible. When you find somebody who asks you 'Whats going on? What Happened? Those are the ones you want with you. That way when the zombies come they are likely to stupid to realize its not Amway calling and run.

Rule 8: Kill with Efficiency: Its not about pretty its about efficiency. Alot of folks run for the gun cabinet where as the truly savvy go looking for the most blunt and effective way to destroy the brain. That can be anything from a baseball bat... to a toilet lid! Kill with Efficiency... dont use weapons that need something to work and use weapons you can swing over and over and over again. You dont tend to run into 1 zombie at a time.

Rule 9: Guns Are for Hunting, Not for Zombie Killing: This one is simple. Guns need bullets. When your running who has time to stop for bullets? Keeping a shotgun with buckshot on hand is important but only when your pinned in and need a quick getaway. Its not a proper means for killing zombies as they run out of ammo and need reloading. Remember a Cricket Bat, or Toilet Lid do not need loading!

Rule 10: Be Quiet: Its the end of the world as you know it so try to avoid squeeling like a 4th grade school girl and perhaps invest in some good sneakers. Nobody said you have to kill all the zombies and there is certainly no shame in sneaking around and surviving versus tearing around like a madman and ending up being an undead happy meal.

Rule 15: Know Your Way out! Nothing worse then a poorly planned escape. If your going to be a hero its always a good idea to plan ahead and as the rule states.. know your way out!

Rule 17: Don't Be a Hero: The hot chick who was totally gonna give you some is not worth becoming the undead. So when the going gets rough and the hot chick is about to get undead... its time to flee. No making a stand no ending up a brave zombie. Better to be a chicken liver live guy.

Rule 18: Limber Up: When either fighting a zombie or running from zombies its not a great time to be pulling a muscle or throwing your back out. So limbering up is kind of a must. Stretch it out a little.. it may save your life.

Rule 19: Blend in: Much as Shaun did in Shaun of the Dead its important to blend in. Whens the last time you saw a zombie try to eat another zombie? not easily done but with the right odor and smearing of goo on your face it can happen.

Rule 20: Find The Right Shelter: Shelter is key to survival but since we are already travelling in a group you should ask yourself why the shelter needs to be stationary. For me a motor home or large all terrain vehicle that seats a half dozen would do nicely. Plus when zombies arrive in your neighbourhood there is no last minute scramble to pack and leave. Just put it in drive and roll!

Rule 21: Zombies cant Climb. Much like you have never seen a zombie eat another zombie whens the last time you saw a zombie climb a wall? Well other then the debacle that was the remake of Day of the Dead which had spiderman zombies. Zombies can climb so find high ground if you do need to stop.

Rule 22: Be ruthless: Much like having no attachments being ruthless is key. When your bride turns into the undead, reach for the lid to the toilet seat and be ruthless. The weak and compassionate will not survive in the world of the undead.

Rule 23: God Bless Rednecks: Rednecks are loud, brash, well armed and ready to kick ass now and ask questions later. So when a redneck shows up in your group half drunk and rumbling louder then your humvee welcome him. Sure rednecks can attract zombies but they also are well armed and kill a whole lot of em when they do come for dinner. Best of all they are good bait for you to make your exit while he is making a mess of the zombies and before he realizes he just ran out of bullets and does the happy meal groan.

Rule 24: No Drinking. This one should be pretty plain obvious. Escaping zombies is tough enough as it is. How well do you think you will do after downing a couple shots of Jack Daniels? Drinking is not a good survival tactic.

Rule 31: Check the Back Seat. I cant tell you how many times somebody has eaten it or in this case been eaten because they are just not smart enough to check the back seat. Always check the back seat friends. Always!

Rule 32: Enjoy the Little Things: Its the end of the world. Dont sweat the small stuff. Loot a neighbourhood or two, trash a car, speed! Do the little things and enjoy em. Who knows how long you have to live!

You want a Story piece for my Bio as well?

MidKnight
03-23-2010, 05:15 AM
well somebody knows about the rules more than I do lol.

I would know the rules, except my brother borrowed my dvd and never brought it back.

:(

sucks.

mcstringer
03-23-2010, 06:02 AM
Na just Google.

Username: Excalibur

Name: Jame Neil MacNight

Nickname: American/Redneck/Tex/Jay

Appearance: http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l254/cowboyneil/cowboy_neil_ranch.jpg

Personality: rambuncious, short tempered, a heartless bastard

Last known location when Ground Zero hit: Belfast, Northern Ireland

Short Bio: Jay graduated from Texas A&M University in North America. When his parents split up via a quiet divorce. He followed his mother to back to her roots in Northern Ireland. He got a job at a shipyard in Belfast to help take care of his increasingly weak mother.

MidKnight
03-23-2010, 07:02 AM
He reminds me of Tellahasse from Zombieland lol,

approved.

Now we just gotta wait for the others.

mcstringer
03-23-2010, 07:07 AM
I could honestly identify with him. I noticed you pulled the "twinky gag".

MidKnight
03-23-2010, 07:39 AM
Yeah I love how that guy wants a Twinkie so bad, he'll go through hell to get a Twinkie, if I had a midnight snack, I would do the same.

mcstringer
03-23-2010, 08:20 AM
My favorite scene with Tallahasse is in the carnival yard. Don't want to ruin the scene, if you haven't seen it, but it involves Twinkies.

nonangelic92
03-23-2010, 09:57 AM
ooooo im so in im reserving a spot

Night_Mare
03-23-2010, 12:36 PM
Username:
Night_Mare

Name:
Destiny Irene Kendman

Nickname:
most jokingly call me Fatale Femme, but I always introduce myself as "none of your bussiness"

Appearance:
http://17.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ksmhdmtmsk1qanlmxo1_400.jpg

Personality:
I don't take crap from anyone. I'm paranoid. I'm a mess. But I'm smart and strong enough to get through this...whatever "this" is. You will always know how you stand with me. And trust me it's not that hard to figure out that I hate everyone.

Last known location when Ground Zero hit:
Lyon, France

Short Bio:
What do you want to know about me? My life was normal. It still is normal for whatever kinda apocalypse we're going through. I grew up around the world, I'm an army brat. How'd I get paranoid? Well, learning that there are Zombies and they DO like to eat brains will do that to a person. And if it didn't happen to you at least marginally then I say you're more strange than I! What have I been doing? What's with the interogation? I've been surviving and if that involves stealing from some unwitting men who's brains seem to be below their belts then so be it.

MidKnight
03-23-2010, 03:02 PM
Approved

wow everyone seems to like the disgruntled type lol

Also, follow Excalibur's handy dandy notebook of rules. lol

mcstringer
03-23-2010, 03:40 PM
Hey, I'd be with one so I can follow Rule #7. Any optimists left must want to die before me. They'd die because they could not follow #17 or #22

Night_Mare
03-23-2010, 03:50 PM
Nah she's not disgruntled just crazy and paranoid.

Bia
03-23-2010, 08:42 PM
I'm joining! I think I'll mix it up a little bit and throw in a nice happy girl :D

Security of Mem
03-23-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm going to write a fruitful artist. Inspiring to become famous with his own gallery. I don't think he's realized the zombie horde yet.

All his pictures are of "people he sees walking down the street" eh hem...zombies. lol

Bia
03-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Username: Blue_Tornado

Name: Maria Flores

Nickname: Snickers/Doodle that's what my friends used to call me, you call me that, I'll instantly like you

Appearance: http://thumb9.shutterstock.com.edgesuite.net/display_pic_with_logo/1064/1064,1215964177,8/stock-photo-beautiful-hispanic-woman-14853406.jpg

Personality: My nickname says it all, I'm bubbly, happy, and sweet as candy. I don't care what the freaking rules say, sure I'm not above kicking some serious zombie butt, but if I'm friends with somebody, I'm not just going to leave them, I'll at least try to help them, at least as much as I can before I'm put in danger, and yeah, if that means killing them myself so they don't have to join the undead, I'll do that too.

I hate being alone, if I find somebody else in the same situation as I am, I'll probably hang around them as much as I can before they get tired of me or get hurt themselves. And I'll talk their ear off too, some people find it endearing, others find it annoying, but hey, to each their own.

Last known location when Ground Zero hit: Venezia, Italy

Short Bio:

Well my parents were from Portugal but moved to Spain later, I grew up in Spain. My parents owned a flower shop..you know, last name Flores...flowers..you get it.Anyway later, our shop fell through and we moved to Italy to try again, I was just opening up my own flower shop when I turned 20 and then suddenly this Ground Zero hits. I was pissed, I spent all my savings on that shop!

After Ground Zero, I found some creepy old dude living underground, he was super paranoid, but he taught me everything he knows, now I can kick butt like no other, it was too bad, the man died of old age but at least I got all his supplies and money, that dude was loaded!

MidKnight
03-23-2010, 09:09 PM
Approved!!! *Stamps CS*

Hey we need like a geek character lol.

Security of Mem
03-23-2010, 09:11 PM
I'm going to write a fruitful artist. Inspiring to become famous with his own gallery. I don't think he's realized the zombie horde yet.

All his pictures are of "people he sees walking down the street" eh hem...zombies. lol

Is this okay Hell Knight?

MidKnight
03-23-2010, 09:21 PM
Yeah, its alright by me. :D

Security of Mem
03-23-2010, 09:28 PM
This will be fun:

"Not sure why everyone moans a lot. Is asthma one hundred percent more seen in the newer generation?" -my character that I need to make.

MidKnight
03-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Also, remember to post of your whereabouts.

Security of Mem
03-23-2010, 09:57 PM
Also, remember to post of your whereabouts.

On the roofs with binoculars. rofl

MidKnight
03-23-2010, 10:04 PM
Well yeah LOL ROFL JK

nah, something like

Dundee, driving around town.

Italy, convenient store.

Security of Mem
03-23-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm seriously going to have him on the roof. Since zombies can't climb. He just sorta one day got locked out on the roof. lol!

And he has plenty of snacks. Probably from when the rednecks drove off. Wow, rednecks were nice and left him snacks.

MidKnight
03-23-2010, 10:25 PM
*looks into a yellow hummer, looks in the back seat, finds a bag filled with big guns* THANK GOD FOR REDNECKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Security of Mem
03-23-2010, 10:49 PM
rofl!

And they left me pringles

Totenglaut
03-23-2010, 10:52 PM
Do you know what the best part of Zombieland is?

"Like our little friend here enjoying her manwhich" *opens car door hits zombie over the head and drives away*

MidKnight
03-23-2010, 10:53 PM
ROFL.

Well we got enough to start the IC.

I'm going to start it up now.

nonangelic92
03-23-2010, 10:59 PM
Username: nonangelic92

Name: Carrie McMillian

Nickname: Carebear

Appearance: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3309/3501470207_ef06e074cb.jpg

Personality: Open-mnded, strong in mind and spirit, always questioning things, nice but to an extent

Last known location when Ground Zero hit: Madrid, Spain

Short Bio: Not much to tell really. Born in the US in South Carolina. Raised by her mother and her uncle. Is visiting Spain on an international internship. Knowns how to hack (literally) into computers. She was shopping at a local street vendor when someone was spotted with the outbreak.

MidKnight
03-23-2010, 11:02 PM
She's cute Approved.

nonangelic92
03-23-2010, 11:04 PM
Yay thanks. I would hug you right now but you probally wouldnt allow me to.

MidKnight
03-23-2010, 11:14 PM
*gives hug* it's okay with me :D

IC is up

Zombie Land =]

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=172173#post172173

nonangelic92
03-23-2010, 11:16 PM
Yay *hugs* yay for hugs lol now I gotta think up sopme creative way to kill a spudhead lol

MidKnight
03-23-2010, 11:20 PM
lol, cool.

Security of Mem
03-23-2010, 11:57 PM
Well I'm revising my thoughts.

What about a Schizophrenia patient?

He'll talk in a word salad.

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 12:02 AM
anything to spin the bottle buddy. lol

Security of Mem
03-24-2010, 12:05 AM
"The bear asked oh apple I didn't collect the coin," pause, "Naturally hair is red."

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 12:19 AM
Goldilocks?

No wait, she's a blonde lol

Security of Mem
03-24-2010, 12:23 AM
That's a word salad just for you to understand.

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 12:30 AM
lol, alright then, if that comes up, I'll try and understand what it'll means in the future, well, that depends if you used different references. lol

Security of Mem
03-24-2010, 12:41 AM
"The peanut butter was and then I remembered I never bought I got a reward yesterday,"

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 12:59 AM
o-o

Security of Mem
03-24-2010, 01:13 AM
Username: Security of Mem

Name: Meryl Webster

Nickname: Webster Dictionary

Appearance: Two images. Mohawk. Buzzed one side. Black sweater white buttoned shirt underneath. Black slacks and black commando boots. Mmmm toquitos. O.O

http://i44.tinypic.com/2jga58g.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/crm00.jpg

Personality: Diagnosed with Schizophrenia. He was classified as the Disorganized Type which includes incoherent language, inappropriate emotions, giggling for no apparent reason, generally disorganized motor behavior, and hallucinations, and delusions.

Last known location when Ground Zero hit: On the roof with binoculars

Short Bio: It was probably already obvious Webster would turn the way he did. He was perfectly creative child. Despite something that represents the Scream. He was perfectly an odd child, but at least grew up in a normal home somewhat. Usually he would have contradictory feelings. The meds in his adolescent seemed to calm that bit down.

Or so they thought till he told the world he was going to become a painter. A couple things led to the next and he was at some sort of college to get a degree. One day to get inspiration from the sky he goes up onto the college roof. The door locks. And he gets stuck up there for quite some time.

Lord Tully
03-24-2010, 01:17 AM
Room for one more?

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 01:23 AM
Ohhh, Rambo Approved

and Sir Hatless, yes there is always room. :D

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 01:24 AM
Ohhh, Rambo Approved

and Sir Hatless, yes there is always room. :D

Security of Mem
03-24-2010, 01:31 AM
He isn't Rambo.

*Webster walks in*

"I think I'm not wearing underwear oh it dropped down the gutter I think I gotta get the bearclaw at whole foods"

O.o

You're not suppose to be here ya know

"Hi my name is um..apple bottom jeans..monkey stole bananas,"

Um are you listening

"I think a waffle thief a bear eats honey, evidently ponies run fast,"

O.o

I'm going to move my character away from the OOC.

nonangelic92
03-24-2010, 01:59 AM
someone please remind me never to go near Webster in the IC or at least never talk to him XD

Security of Mem
03-24-2010, 02:02 AM
someone please remind me never to go near Webster in the IC or at least never talk to him XD

lolz!

Why not?

He's cool. You can have conversations about flowers.

nonangelic92
03-24-2010, 02:04 AM
But I would be like really confused. Its like speaking to an Alziemers patient. Besides he creeps me out lol

Security of Mem
03-24-2010, 02:08 AM
But I would be like really confused. Its like speaking to an Alziemers patient. Besides he creeps me out lol

Just cause his hair is buzzed crazy.

He's schizophrenic. They talk in a distinct word salad. Where they just sorta jams words into a sentence. Even if it makes no sense.

nonangelic92
03-24-2010, 02:10 AM
Yeah but so lol. Fine Ill get to know him but if I dont understnad him it aint my fault lol

Security of Mem
03-24-2010, 02:22 AM
He likes peanut butter.

"Peanut butter tamale attack the grocery store man and bunnies"

Uh, you're not suppose to be here. Does peanut butter summon you? -.-

"I suppose buttermilk pancakes don't really have the salad monkey"

O.o

Go away

*shoves Webster away*

Lord Tully
03-24-2010, 02:26 AM
Username: Sir Hatless

Name: Nickolas Gerard

Nickname: Mr. Pink (I'll explain)

Appearance: http://slog.thestranger.com/files/2007/05/pink%20buscemi-thumb.jpg

Personality: Put together mostly, he's gone a touch mental and very paranoid since the zombie outbreak, being stuck alone with a dozens of rotting corpses chasing you with little to no sleep half the time can do that. Nick isn't good with thinking in tense situations, he goes with his gut and rarely looks back.

Last known location when Ground Zero hit: on the train under the English Channel (being stuck on an underground train for hours in the dark didn't help his psyche much)

Short Bio: Nick's lived in America most of his life, he has a good resemblance to Steve Bushemi so people used to call him Mr. Pink (Steve's character in the movie Reservoir Dogs), he's worn the name as a badge of honor since he was 16 and saw the movie, sometimes even introducing himself as such. When Ground Zero hit he was boarding the Chunnal train from France to England, and about half way there the power cut out, it was seer dumb luck that he managed to escape and reach English soil when the Zombies got to them. He's been unravelling slowly ever since, in the time since then he hasn't seen a single other living thing (Unless you count Zombies, which you shouldn't cause they aren't alive), so be cautious when you first meet him.

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 02:40 AM
Approved

WOW,

Dundee: Yeah wow.

go away.

Dundee: Make me

One day when your not bigger than me

Dundee: Whatever little man.

Lord Tully
03-24-2010, 02:50 AM
Mr Pink: Dundee don't threaten Hell Knight, I mean if he wants to he can just poof you out of existance.

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 02:54 AM
Dundee: Look I'm running from a bunch of fat zombies thinking I'm a delicious hamburger...with cheese.

LOL with cheese he said.

Security of Mem
03-24-2010, 02:59 AM
"There was a hamburger and then the fish ate the bear in a sandwich or something," Webster

You do realize people can here you?

"People are like ironing boards the salad gets cold and the mustard is hot on the table"

Wow so philosophical, people are going to start thinking your crazy

"One time I was stalked by the pool table is green I wonder why the grass is black,"

Uh, cause you colored the grass black...are you even paying attention

"Ssssh hear the peanut butter it speaks,"

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 03:05 AM
Dundee: The peanut is saying "Get me my damn hamburger and snickers or I'll pile drive you into next years millennium."

Shut up Dundee

Dundee: Well you get me my damn hamburger and snickers.

Give me the money.

Dundee: Buy it yourself

No

Dundee: Yes

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 03:05 AM
Dundee: The peanut is saying "Get me my damn hamburger and snickers or I'll pile drive you into next years millennium."

Shut up Dundee

Dundee: Well you get me my damn hamburger and snickers.

Give me the money.

Dundee: Buy it yourself

No

Dundee: Yes

Security of Mem
03-24-2010, 03:35 AM
"Peanut butter isn't the overlord only the bears of the waterfall lake no that though"

People don't seem to understand it doesn't work that way

"Working up and down is harder then a door hammer"

Very enlightening

Lacantherope769
03-24-2010, 03:41 AM
TWIX REESE PIE!

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 03:41 AM
Dundee: See? Even he can make better sense.

O_O?

Security of Mem
03-24-2010, 03:52 AM
"I want a rabbit so he can take me into my radio and plead the lake sang"

O.o

That was inaudible

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 03:58 AM
Dundee: Yeah that was confusing.

Say Mem, are you going to post anytime?

mcstringer
03-24-2010, 04:08 AM
Tex: I have to fucking swim to find any live people

Ex:You could get a boat, but pretty much..ya

Tex:@#$@@ @$@#@!!@###$$@3

Ex: Neil language

Tex: Sha up, ye a'n't ma mom.

Sec banned????

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 04:14 AM
He is banned, aw this sucks.

Bia
03-24-2010, 08:54 PM
Maria: WOW, I've never been in an OOC before...it's soo weird, you can say whatever you want!

Blue: Go away, you still need to post in the IC

Maria: Hmmph! *stalks off*

HAH my characters easy to get rid of :P

nonangelic92
03-24-2010, 08:54 PM
And I thought I was mental but now I see Webster is way worse and maybe Mr. Pink

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Too bad Webster is banned, he would have been a reliable RP character. lol

Dundee: Shut up, he was a geek.

LOL

nonangelic92
03-24-2010, 11:17 PM
yeah true true

Carrie: Excuse me, Dundee is it? He was no geek. He was just an oddball stuck into the world. What are you? Some austrialian redneck? Lol jk

Carrie shut up. We don't want to be kicked out of this roleplay just after returning.

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 11:28 PM
Dundee: Nope, half Spanish and Red Neck so ha ha ha.

Dundee!!!!!!!!!!! quiet. shush

Dundee: Ok fine.

nonangelic92
03-24-2010, 11:29 PM
Carrie: Giggles

YOu really need to control that Dundee dude HK. But I still luv you

MidKnight
03-24-2010, 11:42 PM
Dundee: She giggles funny, I like it.

You like everything, including Snickers.

Don't worry love, Dundee is under my control and I can wipe him out any time :D

nonangelic92
03-24-2010, 11:47 PM
Carrie: I do not giggle funny. Well at least I dont look funny so *sticks out her tongue at Dundee*

Carrie behave. And I wont worry at least not til Carebear has to actually meet him in the RP lol

Lord Tully
03-25-2010, 12:22 AM
Soo, I've been trying t decide on how to intro Mr Pink. I thought that maybe I should have it like, he's running from the zombies, with a slowmotion filter with "Little Green bag" playing, you know sorta exploit that name.

Night_Mare
03-25-2010, 01:19 AM
Femme: What a boring way to introduce me! Hmph!

I don't know that much French and I have a French girl AND a Cajun on the same boat help!

Femme: I'm going to hurt you....

bwhahaha I had to jump in on the small role-playing...

nonangelic92
03-25-2010, 01:20 AM
lol sorry Mare hun. I know what you mean. I wanted to post before alot of stuff happened.

MidKnight
03-25-2010, 02:36 AM
Dundee: Hey HK, why spread everyone instead of having it having it in a city?

Zombies are like rats, they spread fast.

Dundee: Thats what she said.

O_O?

nonangelic92
03-25-2010, 10:47 AM
lol

mcstringer
03-25-2010, 11:20 AM
Tex: Here Here

Ex: *facepalm*

Mysteria
03-25-2010, 02:59 PM
Since this rp has a R rating it is being moved to the mature forum. Anytime a rp has any type of mature rating it supersedes any other rating (i.e. Parody, fantasy, etc) and must be played out in the mature forums.

MidKnight
03-25-2010, 11:43 PM
Thanks Mysteria for fixing this lol.

Dundee: You could have known this was a Rating RP.

You could have known you was a imaginative figure of my mind.

Dundee: Oh hurt me where I can't take it.

hehehe

nonangelic92
03-26-2010, 08:40 AM
Carrie: He got you there Dundee.

I love how you two just argue its actually quite funny to watch

MidKnight
03-27-2010, 02:48 AM
Dundee: And I like your character, :D

How would you know what you like? You liked that twig a couple of days ago.

Dundee: It was a awesome twig man, it looked cool.....in a way.

O_O?

nonangelic92
03-27-2010, 07:03 AM
Carrie: *stares at Dundee puzzled* Okay so theres a flaw *pulls out a notepad and makes a little note*

What are you doing Carrie?

Carrie: Nothing *hides notepad*

I don't believe you

Carrie: So....look a twig :D

Bia
03-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Finally posted! Sorry I took so long guys, was deciding who I would have Maria having a conversation with since she is slowly but surely going insane from the lack of being able to talk to people. Maria is a social butterfly you know.

Maria: It's true, I'm going to need some interaction quick

Well, at least you are decent enough to admit it.

Maria: Why lie? You've already seen me talking to Sugar, I don't have any ground to stand on.

*pats* Okay, go back to your stuffed animal now

MidKnight
03-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Dundee: Of all the bunch, you sure know how to pick them HK.

Well, yeah, because they're my friends? O_O?

Dundee: That is so cute, and the most embarrassing thing I had ever seen.

Dude, I created you

Dundee: And I can end you.

mcstringer
03-29-2010, 05:50 PM
Ex: Tex, how can an imaginary figure "end" someone?

Tex: *shrugs* Uhuh, Wanna find out?

Ex: No thanks, Beer? *hands Tex a Corona*

Tex: Sure *clink*

nonangelic92
03-29-2010, 08:58 PM
wow all yall funny

Carrie: Now your talkin' all red0nickish

Shut Carrie or I'll destroy you

Carrie: Silence

Lord Tully
03-30-2010, 08:17 PM
So is it my turn to post?

mcstringer
03-30-2010, 10:27 PM
why not.

nonangelic92
03-30-2010, 10:28 PM
where is HK I havent seen him post lately

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 12:22 AM
Dundee: He is working right now, and was out patrolling his area.

Hey shut up, that's trade secrets.

Dundee: What is not a secret is your here :D

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 12:25 AM
OMG HK Ive missed you *hugs* sorry that was a bit fair *turns to Dundee* And I guess I have missed you and so has Carrie but only a little bit

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 12:27 AM
Thanks Angel, lol, sorry I had some business to handle around, what? Didn't I tell you I am working as a security guard? no? well now I am LOL.

Dundee: Mm, aw thats sweet, Hey HK, get me a Burrito.

Go in the bathroom and you'll find it.

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 12:31 AM
*rasies brow* okay then lol. Kool job btw sounds exciting

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 12:32 AM
Yeah, some people love us, others hates us lol.

Dundee: Mostly hate

You have haters

Dundee: Indeed I do

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 12:33 AM
Carrie: I dont hate you Dundee

Its true she is always Dundee this and Dundee that its annoying

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 12:37 AM
Dundee: oh

Don't act surprised Dundee you do the same thing too.

Dundee: Hey shut up, and go post

Don't mind if I do :D

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 12:38 AM
Carrie: giggles

*rolls eyes* See Carebear you have nothign to worry about

Carrie: *death glare* shut up

Fine!

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 12:43 AM
Dundee: Yeah

You too

Dundee: what?

Mewtwo. :D

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 12:45 AM
Haha. HK told you

Carrie: Dont laugh at him

Your not the boss of me, besides I control you your a part of my mind

Carrie: So point?

Point is I can control you to do whatever Iwant you to do

Carrie: *frowning* oh

yea

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 12:59 AM
Posted

Dundee: I like her :D

You like everybody and everything, especially that twig.

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 01:03 AM
okay coolness Ill be posting soon

Carrie: Wait does he mean me or her

Excuse me im right here

Carrie: SO

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 01:11 AM
Cool,

Dundee: Sweet

Nice

Dundee: I know huh

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 01:14 AM
POsted

Carrie: I barely survived

Shut up, your alive now aint ya?

Carrie: yeah but still

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 01:16 AM
Dundee: Just please let me kill a Zombie, I haven't killed one since I made Zombie of the week.

When was that?

Dundee: I don't know.

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 01:18 AM
Carrie: *smiles proudly* I've already killed a zombie so beath that *giggles*

Ohh Carrie 1 Dundee 0. Think you can beat that lol

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 01:21 AM
Dundee: I got something better than a machete, *pulls out shotgun*

It's plastic

Dundee: No it ain't

Then why is it from Toys R Us?

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 01:22 AM
Carrie: *laughes*

He got you

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 01:25 AM
Dundee: Oh yeah, I forgot, I found this in the dumpster by that place. *pulls out real shotgun*

O_O?

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 01:25 AM
Carrie: Ohhhh arent you all be and bad

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 01:28 AM
Dundee: I watch too many Super Bad, Dawn of the dead, Shaun of the dead, Resident Evil 1 to 3. and Star wars.

Those are the movies I watched.

Dundee: I know huh

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 01:31 AM
No wonder your so brain dead lol just kidding please dont shoot me *hides behind Carrie*

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 01:33 AM
Dundee: *rubs shotgun against head* I only shoot zombies, not pretty girls :D

You shot a harmless rabbit.

Dundee: That rabbit gave me a look with its mouth moving.

Thats cause it was hungry.

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 01:34 AM
Carrie *smiles* oh Dundee your so cute

*rolls eyes* I think I may barf

Carrie: *glares*

*backs away*

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 01:36 AM
Dundee: It's dull eyes kept watching me.

Thats cause you was moving towards it.

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 01:39 AM
Aww poor bunnie

Bia
03-31-2010, 01:42 AM
Maria: Geez, this OOC is full of creepers

Shhhh, don't let them hear you say that, you might get jumped in the IC

Maria: *whispering* Oh good idea *overly loud voice* These people are soo cool and awesome *cheesy smile, glances around warily*

*sarcastic* oh how very convincing...

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 01:42 AM
carrie: Im not a creeper you are. U just snuck in here

Bia
03-31-2010, 01:43 AM
Maria: *whispering* I don't think it worked

*rolls eyes..doesn't repond*

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 01:46 AM
Carrie: wow people

Hey Carrie

Carrie: what

I gotta pee uber badly lol

Carrie: Ew so

So I just wanted to tell you

Carrie: Oh okay

Bia
03-31-2010, 01:52 AM
Maria: *whispers* the creators are kind of weird too

Would you just shut your big mouth? You are ruining my RPA reputation here, why'd I have to make you such a chatter box?

Maria: What? I wasn't "made" I was alive in your mind! I flowed through your fingertips onto this wonderous rp to kick zombie butt! I have always existed and always will

*rolls eyes*

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 01:53 AM
lol she has you there

Carrie: Hey she makes apoint espeically for us chacracters

Yeaah I know Carrie, now shutup

Bia
03-31-2010, 01:59 AM
Ugh I swear nonangelic, these characters are conspiring against us and are going to take over this rp...I just know it.

Maria: Oh snap Carrie, I think shes on to us...

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 02:01 AM
lol I know. BUt dont worry, I know carrie's weakness

Carrie: I know hopefully Dundee doenst get here cuase shell use him to make me good again

Bia
03-31-2010, 02:03 AM
That's true, we have the advantage..we know our characters heart and soul *glances at Maria* you know what that means...

Maria: NO! Anything but that!

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 02:04 AM
*laughes wickedly* I think we shell win

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 02:06 AM
Dundee: *comes jumping out of nowhere with shotgun and shots in any direction.

Damn Rambo.

Dundee: Sorry, thought I saw a spider.

O_O

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 02:07 AM
Carrie: Dundee *runs and jumps in his arms*

See I told you he was her weakness

MidKnight
03-31-2010, 02:08 AM
Dundee: O_O

ha ha serves you right boy!!!!!!!!!

Dundee: *gives hug back*

Alright, We shall return in exactly............1 hour, *sighs* have to patrol

nonangelic92
03-31-2010, 02:09 AM
Carrie: *pouts* but......okay *sighs*

Okay well see ya HK and DUndee

MidKnight
04-03-2010, 12:58 AM
Dundee: See? she loves me :D

You hardly know her, and you haven't bump into each other yet.

Dundee: Man, such a dream killer.

O_O?

nonangelic92
04-03-2010, 06:58 AM
lol Idont think HK would kill anyones dreams well maybe yours Dundee

MidKnight
04-03-2010, 10:12 PM
Dundee: ouch

Yeah go pout, she wins :D

nonangelic92
04-04-2010, 12:03 AM
Yay I win haha *dancess*

Carrie *embarassed* Will you stop

Why you jealous of my amazing dance move

Carrie *sracastically* of course

MidKnight
04-05-2010, 09:06 AM
lol, sorry I was playing Aliens vs Predator for Xbox 360 and F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins. both games made me additive

Dundee: That and screwing up.

O_O?

nonangelic92
04-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Sorry guys my internet was down til today. Stupid thunder storms

MidKnight
04-08-2010, 10:32 PM
YAY SHE'S BACK but where the others :O

nonangelic92
04-08-2010, 10:38 PM
They died basicly lol. Thats what happened with RPs they die and it sucks lol

mcstringer
04-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Mega busy. MAJOR Research paper and bib. Not on often at all. Sorry.

MidKnight
04-12-2010, 06:47 AM
Oh yeah they do.

Damn Ex, I was dropped out lol, thats because I had to get my appendix removed.

Lord Tully
04-13-2010, 01:12 AM
So are any of our characters going to meet eachother?

nonangelic92
04-13-2010, 01:28 AM
well if all goes well mine will be meeting Hks. Shes in france atm

mcstringer
04-13-2010, 08:45 PM
On a @#$# boat and mega busy. I'll post tonight hopefully of me landing on English shores.

Tex: You mean me, right?

Ex: Yah whatever. You know what I ment.

Tex: You better.

Ex: No worries my Texas amigo. Your landing will be zombie infested and full of gore.

Tex: Goodie. The beer on the boat has been starting to get stale.