PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Sea [OOC] (Under Construct)

Dirzrahel
03-24-2010, 06:04 PM
Theme: Crimson Annihilate - Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQQHRrnU1LA&feature=PlayList&p=5270A67C67765432&index=4)

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Darius234/156884_photo.jpg (http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Darius234/?action=view&current=156884_photo.jpg)

"There from my home I watched as a star died. The sand of my home was turned to glass from a similar happening long ago, but in this case, I feel the dying screams of thousands...

That star housed the planet named "Earth", where these beings called "humans" dwell. I was told they had finally reached the pinnacle of their society, and launched an entire city into space to be inhabited. What blunders these humans create. A perfectly good planet they had, and they wanted more.

Life goes to show you when one wants more, one gets too much. My life-mate just told me now from her father's sight, the humans were trying to launch a second city into space.

It didn't work. Apparently a nuclear explosion set off from the launch pad and caused the planet's tectonic plates to shift dramatically, which changed the axis on which Earth had spun. This then sent the planet into a spiral toward the sun, bringing Venus, Mars, and Mercury along with it. Their sun exploded from over consumption.

Of course, this all happened years and years ago. Since I'm sitting here, watching it now, the light must have taken at least thirty years to reach my eyes."

--------------------------------

May 21st, 2012 10:05 A.M. -

News headline; Scientists Recover Artifact from Switzerland

CNN is here with the latest scoop! American scientist Armmond Wilson uncovers a very old artifact from the mountains of Switzerland. It has been reported to contain writing older than even the Rosetta Stone, and seems to be a center of debate among the scientific community across the world. More news at 11...

--------------------------------

"And there I sat, gazing upon this relic, this beauty. My desk was cluttered to the brim, leaflets and forms fluttering about like butterflies in a spring garden. But this rock dominated my gaze now more than the bills and the letterheads reading Dr. Armmond Wilson Director of Research. My son and daughter want to be me. This man sitting alone in his study, staring at an eons-old rock. I don't envy them, haha."

Dr. Wilson delicately traced the symbols on the stone. Circles, triangles, rhombuses, and trapezoids; that he found familiar. But they were skewed in such peculiar manners that he wouldn't have been able to figure out the shapes without his eight year-old son's elementary math book. Lines ran likes snakes in between the shapes. Equations.

His finger hit a nick on the stone and soon his blood poured. Paper cuts were what he usually had to worry about, and he had no band-aids on hand in his office. He got up from his chair, but stopped. The stone.

The symbols now had blood running through them. The microscopic ditches and hills on the symbols now coming into view against the hard crimson of his human blood. The scientist stared in amazement, his eyes not blinking, his mind a blank.

Do you wish for power?

His heart throbbed, his body ached. The illegible markings and shapes had formed English words that rocked his body to the core, his very soul screaming to get out. His eyes traced the letters, assuring himself that it was there, and not some sort of fantasy. One word echoed around the world.

Yes.

A mere one year later, America had launched a city into space, Dr. Armmond Wilson being the head director of the venture. They had launched America's pride and joy, New York City, straight into outer space. A dome had been built around the city in record time. Eight million lives had suddenly been lifted off the ground to a new atmosphere. The good doctor had designed a system that seemed to make energy out of pure nothingness, and this energy converted the absence of air into air. Specialized technicians were sent up into space with the city to ensure its survival. Without a flaw, the city stayed up in space for a year. Then another year. Another. Another after that.

New York City was the first space colony of the planet Earth. It took the same orbit route as the moon, always following behind the ball of cheese like a mouse on the hunt. Project Hope had worked. Dr. Armmond Wilson saw to it.

He had gone up with the city.

Ten years later, Project Salvation was at hand. Instead of a city, the United States of America sought to launch the state of Texas from the surface of the Earth to outer space. Dr. Armmond Wilson was not there. This was another scientist's project, a Dr. Tilly Ann Wright. She wanted to best Dr. Wilson in any way she could, so she upgraded from a city to an entire state.

Scientists and great minds gathered from all over the word to watch from Washington D.C. as Texas was being prepared to launch. The countdown was initiated, and gasps filled the room.

Command line: Project Salvation
Run Program.

... "And that, children, is how Earth, our home planet, was destroyed. The ambitions of one led to the demise of all. Let that be a lesson today, so pack up your things. Class is dismissed." A spectacled man said, a brown ponytail trailing down his back and button up-the-front shirt.

"When you return home, be sure to watch the Assembly. Word is, we have some visitors to our fair colony of New Dyor. I want a paper outlining the speeches given during the Assembly, due tomorrow."

The classroom was filled with boos and sighs all at once as the students filed out, one by one. The typical twelfth grade for all these students had just let out for spring break, and now they had to watch some damned speech on the visi-screen when they got home. Damn teacher. Though, rumors spread around wildly. Apparently there was a lot more happening that the aliens coming to the colony.

"Did you hear about the murders?"
"The wha...?"
"The murders! Some families in the Pon section disappeared, and all that was left was a trail of blood!"
"Psh, the Pon section. Who gives a bloody shit about the poors? We're up here in the Armm section. Worry about news HERE."
"Well soorrrryyyy Mr. Rich-As-Can-Be. Some people have sympathy for human life being extinguished."

A boy thrust a girl up against a wall, his face menacing.

"Don't you say a WORD!"

The boy left, leaving the girl in tears. His name? Robert Ender Wright, the son of Dr. Tilly Ann Wright. His eyes strayed toward a poster filled with lights and sounds. Come join the Soul Squadron, New Dyor's finest space fighter pilots! Fly brigades and frigates through the endless sea of infinity!

Robert took the poster down and rolled it up, sticking it in his back pocket.

-------------------------------------------

Setting:

You're a student of New Dyor in the Twelfth Grade. All that's left after graduating is a job assigned to you by the Overseer. But seriously, who wants to live the lives their parents did? The Soul Squadron is a newly-formed military branch that is focusing on space exploration and warfare. They also have relations with extra-terrestrials! Since it's an assignment, all Twelfth Grade students are either going to the Conference Dome for the Assembly, or sitting at home, watching it on their visi-screen.

Races:

Humans - The most average race of most species. They survive by reproduction and work ethic alone. Though by some reports, Humans have been known to be rational thinkers and excellent commanders. Medium population.

Rafeed - An Alien race that looks similar to humans, but is different in major ways. The Rafeed is a race of superior physical build and ability and they are very much more so technologically advanced. However, there is speculation that if the Humans were able to get a hold of physical implant stimulants, they could be just like Rafeeds. It is known among many higher-ups in the Human society that Rafeeds carry special powers among their kind. This ranges from ESP to transmogrification. Low population. (ask me if you'd like to make one first)

Niij - An Alien race devoted to one thing. Harvesting. This alien race is very human-like in appearance but lacks the mentality of a human. They have superior physical strength and ability. The Niij constantly move form planet to planet, consuming all natural resources until the planet is bare and worthless to any prospective settler. High population.

Android - You guess. The creations of Humans that may take on any form and serve to live the Humans who programmed them. Although, rumor is going around that a strange virus has broken out between the Android, encouraging an emulation of free will and reasoning.

Weaponry:

There are photon-based weapons in this day and age of 2204. From your basic dinner knife to the military-issue NZ-Yggra Photon Sniper. Yes, there are swords. It is considered high-class to have a custom photon blade smithed by a photoncrafter.

------------------------

Character Sheet

Username:

Character Name:

Age: ((Rafeeds live twice as long as humans, Niij have a seven day life span. This is because they reproduce faster than flies. Androids live until they are dismantled.))

Personality: (How doth thou acteth?)

Race:

Weaponry: (Anything you can think of photon-based, just run it by me. Also, students do not have weapons. Unless of course they happen to be the type with a photon switchblade in their pocket.)

Appearance: (images are fine)

History: (This is family and other things, as well as any powers one would have. That concerns Rafeeds primarily, and humans secondarily once the RP gets underway.))

Dirzrahel
03-25-2010, 02:36 AM
Username: Dirzrahel

Character Name: Rey'ya Yggradrasil

Personality:

Rey'ya is noble in all his pursuits, seeking the way of harmony and peace rather than the path of chaos and destruction. As a leader among his people, he must represent the best interests of his species at all cost. He is easy to deal with, a logical speaker, and has empathy beyond the human understanding.

But when faced with the chance harm may come to his people, he will rise and challenge this opposition without a second glance.

Race: Rafeed

Weaponry:

Rey'ya crafted his own photon weapon, a single blade that is fine-tuned to his style of combat. He is a versatile dueler that specializes in single-edged blades, his technique filled with slashes and few thrusts. There is an overdrive output option he put on his sword to increased the concentration of photons, creating an explosive wave of energy.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc132/SesshomaruDogDemon/fantasy_sword_by_Koshin_Kun-1.jpg (http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc132/SesshomaruDogDemon/?action=view&current=fantasy_sword_by_Koshin_Kun-1.jpg)

Appearance:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Darius234/Oxide_2_010.jpg (http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Darius234/?action=view&current=Oxide_2_010.jpg)

History:

"You want to know of my life? My life is of the Rafeed. Our history is my history. Our birth is my birth. Ask any of our race the same question, we will provide you with the same answer."

Rey'ya was chosen as the Prime Minister mainly for his power. He has the ability to preserve an infinite amount of dormant energy and release it into one full blow of kinetic energy. Depending on how long he has saved up energy determines how powerful his kinetic release is. He is also blessed with a limited ability of precognition, an aid of sort in battle when one can sometimes predict the next moves of the enemy.

((I'll be making a human tomorrow at some point.))

MidKnight
03-25-2010, 03:52 AM
Username: Hell Knight

Character Name: Zu Katoa

Personality: Zu is a quiet type person, sometimes he'll let people pick on him just so they can have their fun. When it comes to girls, Zu simply tries to avoid them, for one thing, he never kissed a girl. Such a shy kid.

Weaponry: None

Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/6390644690/6390613598/PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/04/07/anime-smart-boy.jpg

History: Zu was only a kid in his image, his brother tried to force him joining the military, parents gone, and so far everybody likes to pick on him. Zu avoids anybody that always bothers him, he only wants to go to school because he likes it.

Character Name: Melesiu Katoa

Personality: Melesiu is the military type, he prefers to train young recruits than peel potatoes for a living. When he was 18, he joined the military, he grew up rough, so he gets rough on other people by yelling at them "Give me 20 push ups" or something stupid they done.

Weaponry: https://www.fantasyblacksmith.com/images/Black%20Photon%20Fantasy%20Knife.jpg

Appearance: http://mob196.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/anyelaaleyna/anime%20guy/anime85.jpg?t=1242004857

History: Melesiu parent's were in the army, he only followed their foot steps and been in the military since he was 18. When he learned his little brother turned 18, he wants him to continue the family legacy by having him join the military.

Hey, Dirz, let me know if you want anything changed.

Dirzrahel
03-25-2010, 02:55 PM
Seems good. I was going to create the sergeant myself, but you've lightened the load on me. ^_^

Both accepted.

Now to wait for others. Once the IC gets started, my first post will detail the plot for this particular part of Infinity Sea. There'll be war involved along with inter-spacial battle and the such, with unrest spreading within New Dyor about the military's action.

MidKnight
03-25-2010, 06:10 PM
I'll be waiting.

Lord Tully
03-25-2010, 07:41 PM
Username: Sir Hatless

Character Name: Vito Morgani

Personality: Sort of a Lone wolf, he doesn't like to be around other people alot, but he isn't really an ass about it. Vito will talk to people but not often making most conversations with him quite one sided although if you get to annoying he might yell at you a bit.

Race: human

Weaponry: None, but he does have basic knowledge of how to use a gun and he's not bad with melee weapons.

Appearance: http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/sasukesadork/Anime%20Boys/AnimeBoy51.jpg

History: Vito grew up well, he rarely got into any trouble, and did as he was told, but he always kept to himself. Lately though he's been a bit more troubled, often snapping at people who annoy him. Personally he just wishes to be done with school so he can live on his own and have a life.

Dirzrahel
03-25-2010, 07:54 PM
Accepted, hatless.

I'll be making my human character in a bit, Robert Ender Wright.

GraftRaven
03-26-2010, 11:18 AM
Username: splicer407

Character Name: Zan

Personality: A military mind fused with the personality of a goth and the reasoning of a machine. He can be scary.

Race: Android

Weaponry: two foot long photon blades that slide out of his wrists, as well as a standard issue pistol as a sidearm.

Appearance: Zan stands roughly 5’ 11” tall, is athletically built with naturally spiky black hair tinted red at the ends; his eyes almost glow lime green and if you look closely sometimes you can see the artificial pupils adjust for zoom. Zan usually wears black cargo pants, a red belt, and a couple of chains on both hips and a black and gray patterned shirt with short sleeves. On his left arm forearm is a 'tattoo' that marks him as a military android, it looks like a sword with a cross heirs around the guard.

History: Though Zan has been gifted with free thought and will of his own he is still closely monitored by the Military's computer systems to make sure he doesn't turn against the humans. This may seem a bit paranoid, but that's because it is. In a worst case scenario he can be shut down and recovered.

You may be asking 'why goth?', well it is a result of a very small programming error that turned out for the better. Zan was originally supposed to be programmed to be 'happy' all the time, but a spare zero in his code changed that and the scientists found that soldiers were more inclined to associate with Zan than the replacement commissioned for him, which was happy all the time.

let me know if it needs fixing xD

Dirzrahel
03-26-2010, 04:17 PM
Yep, that'll be fine. Just do a good job of tying him into the plot when I first start the IC. I'll let this topic go a bit so I can get some new people. =P Tomorrow I'll post the IC.

Dirzrahel
03-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Username: Dirzrahel

Character Name: Robert Ender Wright

Personality:

Robert acts like a jerk in front of others. He gives no regard to the lives of the people who sneer at him from the cover of shadow. It’s well-known his life was made by the DNA of Tilly Ann Wright, but had come out male instead of female. He’s dark and repressive of all friendship.

On the inside, Robert values the life of everyone he sees. He does not show this nor does he intend to show this. Inside he has the potential to be an exceptional leader, but given his birth, people don’t ever see this in him during everyday life.

Race: Human

Weaponry: AANSI Photon switchblade in sole of his left shoe.

AANSI is a developer of generic household tools with a focus on knives and developing the most concentrated edge they can possibly get. All malfunctions are to be reported to the Trouble Department upon realization. Thank you for shopping with AANSI, if you aren’t antsy for our product, we’ll make you.

Appearance:

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac169/heavensmaster/Anime_guy.jpg

History:

Robert was a baby born from the genetic engineering of Tilly Ann Wright’s genes and a specimen of a few great leaders synthesized together and fertilized within a containment pod. His real life started at twelve, when he first started to publicly go into school. This was a bad idea.

Robert informed the teacher of his origin, which was mundane nowadays, but his parents were a problem. As soon as Tilly’s name came up, he was removed from the class forcibly, and made to sit in an isolation room by himself to study for himself. It was not until the descendant of Armmond Wilson came down from the High Office himself to inform the teacher that there was to be no discrimination and that Robert was to have the classroom in freedom.

This made matters worse for Robert, because his fellow student peers now viewed him as a favored person. Bullied and chastised for no reason, Robert has always sought a way to make himself known as a different person with a different destiny than his mother.

Mysteria
04-12-2010, 11:53 PM
This game looks interesting, are you still looking for active players?
If so check this (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) out!

GraftRaven
04-13-2010, 01:26 AM
i would love to see this get off the ground, but i can't speak for anyone else because i'm not them ._.

Dirzrahel
04-13-2010, 02:59 AM
Might make it into a OnexOne.

Thinking about it.