PDA

View Full Version : OneXOne Roleplay Discussion

Anne Bonny
10-13-2009, 04:30 AM
OneXOneRole-play Discussion; 1x1 Roleplaying games

If you are looking to do a private message role-play , then come here and post your information. Post what days you are available and what you are interested in. Don't come here asking for sexy role-plays though, keep that kind of stuff to private messages.

Once you find a partner, please be sure to start a thread here:

Private Roleplaying Section!!! (http://74.220.215.108/~rolepla3/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)

LightingStrikes
06-02-2010, 12:51 AM
I would love to Role play one on one... and it dose not have to be my story alone... I just want to start RPing and show you guys and gals what I can do.

Sir Inkalot
06-03-2010, 04:28 PM
Two questions.
A) What do I need to do if my rating is in the post for the RP, but I forgot to put it in the title

B ) Are 1x1 roleplays eligible for Role-Play of the week, or is that there to promote rps that focus moreso on recruitment than a 1x1 situation?

Anne Bonny
06-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Let an admin or moderator know... we can edit the thread title for you. :)

Also, yeah, because RP of the Week is often used for recruiting, it's typically reserved for public roleplays.

Sir Inkalot
06-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Alright cool, I'll get on that. Thanks! ^_^

Oh, someone did! Was that you Anne? Well to whoever thanks very much!

word_weaver96
06-20-2010, 01:04 AM
Okey dokey! Well, here goes nothing!
I love to write, but I also think writing with one other person would be a little bit easier than writing with lots of people. I'm available pretty much everyday until August (especially Saturdays), except for June 21 through about June 25th. I'll be very dedicated to the RP, because I love writing & stick with commitments. I'm open to different genres. So somebody, please pick me as your partner!

TZS
06-20-2010, 04:30 AM
...I've been struggling with an idea for an RP because it just won't work with a bunch of people. It would be a vampire RP, but based less around the romance and more about the horror of what you become when you embrace a life made out of death... Something more about disillusionment than seduction. Finding a strength in having none. That you have to be a monster to become a monster. I want to go back to the classic Victorian styles of romantic horror.

I'll stop rambling.

The premise is that it is modern times, today. But there is an old house at the end of a forgotten lane in a small town and therein lives a vampire. He is very old and very lonely, and looking to 'sire' a companion since the... trouble... with his last... Because this is not so simple a process as you might think.

Anyone willing to cross nightmares gate? If you've ever wanted to start off as a normal person and become a vampire instead of simply showing up in a story as one already established... I promise to horrify the desire right back out of you. Or maybe not?

It might not be a terribly long RP as RPs go and you don't have to post quickly, it's not epic or anything but if you're looking for something with a surreal atmosphere...something between black and white and sepia, if you've ever wondered at the dreadful science of being undead...

Drop me a PM.

(This will not be something M rated. I don't believe in pulling punches in story telling, but I am more a fan of implied violence- it can be so much more terrifying when your imagination has to tell you what just happened.)

Familiar
07-30-2010, 05:26 AM
Hmmm, I don't really know what to say here, so I'll keep it basic.

I love doing 1x1 rps, so if you're ever looking for a partner to test out an odd new idea on, or just want to have some fun doing something standard I'll gladly join in. Just drop me a pm.

I'm really up for any Genre/Setting/Whatever, and I only have two real pet peeves: First off, I would prefer to go with someone that doesn't just do one line posts (kinda standard for this site really, but I thought I'd say it anyways...) The second is very simple, no weepy useless characters! I'm not talking about a character with a tragic background or anything like that, more a character whose only in character action is to run to point A and cry for length of time B. I've played with some of these people before, and it can get physically painful... >_<

So yeah, just don't go weeping in every post and we'll get along fine :).

That's about it... Just drop me a line if you ever feel like starting something.

word_weaver96
08-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Hey Familiar, I know you said you're open to any genre, but were you thinking about anything specifically?

mcstringer
08-10-2010, 06:10 AM
I've got an idea bustling around in my head that I stole a bit of this and a bit of that. Its a bit of a Treasure Hunter/The Librarian/Sorcerer's Apprentice/King Arthur/Witchblade/Ancient Legends mix. Pm Me, if you are interested enough for the full story.

Crow
08-18-2010, 03:19 AM
Ok, for those that don't know me... my name is Crow :crow: yay

I love 1x1 roleplaying, I am up for anything really (If it's a fan-fiction i'll need to know the series) my favourite ones are mature roleplays, I tend to go for love stories the best. (I'll be turning 19 in april so relax) if anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me... I'll be more than happy to reply

Thanks, and happy roleplaying ^ ^

Bytefyre531
08-31-2010, 01:23 PM
Hello! I just registered yesterday but have been roleplaying for a couple of years now. I'm looking to do 1x1s and am up for just about anything.

LMM
09-12-2010, 06:06 PM
I don't really have an idea, but I love onexone roleplays and would be happy to roleplay with you if you would like to contact me and tell me your idea. I try to get on everyday, but since that doesn't always happen I will be on atleast 3 times a week.

I like fantasy roleplays, with vampires, lycans, fairies, anything really. I'm not exactly sure what else to say, I'm not the best with scifi but I will try my best if it comes to that. I also like fanfic/parodys and as long as I know a little about the series or if you are willing to take time and let me google it then I should be fine :D

If you would like me as a roleplay partner feel free to message me :D

Miss Ember
09-13-2010, 01:48 AM
My username is Mistake and I love one on one role plays. The preferences that I am into is anything besides sci-fi, nations, and machinery. I love romance but enjoy character development rather than sexual frustrations ^^. I can post 1-3 paragraphs or even more but I have to have something to work with. I will only role play in threads but PM me or start a thread than PM me if your interested on doing a one on one with me! ^^

Stilted
09-13-2010, 05:45 PM
My favorite since it is great for streamlining. I can usually go for four hundred to a thousand words per post, with activity at most being once a week day. Not the biggest fan of romance, though as long as it isn't the main focus, I'm fine with it. Same goes with combat. Not the biggest fan of vampires. I've got a couple new plots since the last tie I was here, but they are mostly comedic. Definitely up for ideas. PM or email is preferred.

Agnores
10-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Yo, guys.

I love 1x1 Roleplays the best, due to the character and story driven nature. When it comes to what about, I prefer some fan-fiction type things (notably, Sonic the Hedgehog, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of Symphonia, Dead Rising), romance RPs (I am over 18, no worries, though I don't particularly enjoy RPing anything that you wouldn't see in a PG-13 movie, unless it's necessary for the story), and 1x1 combat RPs.

Those are the big ones on my list, but no lie, I'll RP anything that has an interesting plot to it. I am not the best RPer, but I try to post long posts (my post length is based on the amount of material I have to go off of) and I typically focus on character development over most things.

PM me with your idea, and I'll let ya know if I am interested....Can't wait!

Dart
11-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Hiya! I am called Dart, and incidentally I also prefer to go by Dart. There is sometimes confusion on that front so I thought I would make it clear first. There isn’t really any confusion there but I thought it might make a nice whimsical icebreaker XD

I am up for any genre, but some of my favorites are fantasy, sci-fi, supernatural, an occasional romance and about anything that involves any number of rising heroes and/or heroines. Like an epic good vs evil battle, those are so fun. Though if romance though I will want to play a male. As far as the capacity of each post I tend to be long, but I tend to adjust my style to those around me so I’ll write more if I get more and less if I get less.

I am someone who thinks it is interesting to give a genre, a basic plot (or direction), write characters, and then just take off. Winging it cowboy style shooting first and asking questions later. And while I am not saying that it is a prerequisite, if anyone does think that interesting I would love to give it a shot. With imagination and enough thought i'm sure we could keep going on forever if we wanted to, not that we have to of course. Of course we can plan things if you want to I just wanted to stress the wing it style especially for anyone who might think it interesting.

I am fairly good at coming up with plots so if you want me to come up with something give me some specifics or just a genre and I’ll whip up something. Then keep doing so until you like an idea. :)

Otherwise if you have an idea feel free to shoot it at me chances are i'll like it as long as i get to RP. If we are winging it and you want to head in a certain direction at any time that is fine, just PM me or post in the corresponding OOC forum so I know.

PM if any of the above sounds interesting :D

Sapphire
11-20-2010, 02:30 AM
Hey, I'm Sapphire, or I'm also called Sapphy :) and I love 1X1 RP's, I like a bit of a structered RP. It doesn't have to have an Ending right off the bat when we start it off, but I need a plot to work with. I love all kinds of RP's, but just to let you know if you decide to RP with me I like to throw in odd twists and turns to keep things interesting. I'll be able to post at least once a day. I like to write at least a minumum of three to four sentances and I would like the common curtesy for who ever want to RP with me to take a real interest and not be afraid to mix things up and have fun :)

Maikuolan
11-26-2010, 02:12 AM
Well, I'm always up for a good 1x1. ^.^

Any post range - Two words to a thousand words, makes no real difference to me - I can, and will, happily post to whatever degree is requested or suggested of by the other player - Almost any genre, so long as it remains interesting and engaging. :)

Once you find a partner, please be sure to start a thread here:

Private Roleplaying Section!!! (http://74.220.215.108/~rolepla3/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)

Link is broken. :)

tinyartist18
11-30-2010, 12:24 AM
Also up for any 1x1, any genre, writing level (above elementary), or style. Preferably more than one character per person. Contact me if you want to RP/post here?

Mary Sue
11-30-2010, 12:30 AM
I'm interested. :) Do you have anything in mind? If not, I'm pretty good at whipping plots out of thin air.

Also, Welcome to RPA, since I haven't formally welcomed you yet. :)

tinyartist18
11-30-2010, 12:37 AM
Aw, why thank you :) I have a few ideas that can be pretty easily adapted to 1x1, but if you have any, I'd love to do a brainstorming session.

Mary Sue
11-30-2010, 01:11 AM
I sent you a link, but incase you can't get it yet here it is as well: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=396804#post396804

tinyartist18
11-30-2010, 02:12 AM
Nah, I got it :) I think I can receive PMs, but not send them.
It's a logical rule; spammers would send out, but they can receive.

Miduyoh
12-02-2010, 06:14 PM
I've always been doing 1x1 rp (with the occasional group RP's, but they tend to confuse me and go too fast for my sometimes slow pace ^^")

Writing is what I LOVE to do, so I'd love to have someone who could give me like a paragraph long reply at minimum! I'm open to any genre (but I'd rather not do anything twilight-related.. I like my vamps blood-thristy.. not sparkly..) nor don't I mind different pairings, like het or gay pairings. So if anyone got interested, feel free to PM me ^^!

Miss Devil
12-19-2010, 03:20 PM
-pokes head in- So I have totally been meaning to stop in and do some one on one anything goes. I mean it when I say ANYTHING GOES. lOl I would like to be a girl since I can understand her feelings a bit more and I don't really care if you play a girl or a guy. I love to write romance scifi or anything fiction I am in the mood for something realistic though since I haven't done realistic fantasy in like several months. By realist fantasty I mean playing a character who is on the bigger side has zero confidence and hates life/herself. :D something like that would very much amuse me. If you want to rp with me please PM me or VM me or post here. I do look in threads after I post in them. I also LOVE writting parodies of already made characters and am semi good with writting yaoi and yuri and hent. though I am not into erotica. So please non of that XD that doesn't float my boat at all. Happy Holidays everyone. And don't be shy to give me your ideas ;D

Devil~

marymairi
12-26-2010, 03:07 AM
I'd really love to do some 1x1 RPs. I'm pretty much up for anything, though I'm not the best partner for slice-of-life because I'm apparently incapable of playing a normal person. Hehehe. But anything with a supernatural, steampunk, sci-fi or maybe historical flavor is good with me. I'm happy to play characters of all genders and sexualities. My favorite way to start an RP is to start with characters, then build an idea of what kind of scenario would throw them together. I'm also up for fandom RPs with original characters.

I'm pretty much comfortable with any kind of content as long as it makes sense in the context of the story. I like a certain amount of realism within the genre of the RP (as long as it doesn't get to the point where it's not fun anymore. Hard core sci fi just isn't my cup of tea. xD)

Anyway, I'm itching to start playing soon. PM me if you have ideas!

Penelope_Acid
02-08-2011, 12:23 AM
Ello! I am a little new to this site, but not to role playing course.

I am very interested in doing a One on One roleplay if you are willing.

:3

Penelope_Acid
02-08-2011, 12:26 AM
I am a dedicated role player, and the more twists and turns in a plot..to more excited I become. :3

I can type out a paragraph or more easily, and depending on the role play I can /really/ get writing.

I have no limits, and I role play a vary of things, just talk to me about what else I do just message me..
I don't bite.

HexBox
03-03-2011, 02:53 AM
Hey guys!

Ok, so I adore 1X1's, as I feel you have more freedom in them. I generally like to rp based fandoms, and am currently craving something Skins(UK) based and/or a Veronica Mars roleplay. Feel free to ask what other fandoms I'm interested in. ^^

I try to be on as often as possible, but I do go to college and play roller derby, so I do have a bit of a schedule. Like mary, I'm happy to rp all characters of sexualities and genders. My only things are I don't like rping based off the series Twilight. Same still, I do not like rping 'high school'. If the plot is good, I may reconsider. I'm not a huge fan of realistic scenarios, but I will rp based off them if you twist my arm the right way, lol.

I would prefer to rp with someone who is 18+, as I am 20 years of age. ^^U Just how I roll I guess. But yeah: I try to be open to most things.

Naraskae
03-19-2011, 02:11 AM
Hello, I'm fairly new to this site, but not really new to role playing. I admit I could still include more detail in my posts (they tend to be very....broad and 'quick glance' if you get the phrase). But I hope to get approved soon so I can join some people in a role play.

Anne Bonny
03-19-2011, 02:34 AM
Approved for what? You can go ahead and start roleplaying the way you are, honey!

Naraskae
03-19-2011, 02:44 AM
Well I keep getting this restriction thing that capped my inbox to 2 messages. But then I read the rules and was like 'Well that makes sense' ^^

Anne Bonny
03-19-2011, 02:46 AM
You can still start your own thread for a private rp, though!

Hang in there. The restriction will be lifted soon, I'm sure! These things just take a little time.

Naraskae
03-19-2011, 02:47 AM
Okay, that sounded bad when I reread it. I read the rules the first time, but when I reread it...blah, kinda feel like I'm digging a hole I can't get out of right now....I'm gonna shut up now haha!

Naraskae
03-19-2011, 02:49 AM
You can still start your own thread for a private rp, though!

Hang in there. The restriction will be lifted soon, I'm sure! These things just take a little time.

-byo- I never thought to do that for some reason! It seems so obvious in hindsight...wow I R Dumb sometimes :|

Anne Bonny
03-19-2011, 02:49 AM
LOL

It's okay, babe. Starting off new on a forum can make anyone a little fuzzy. :) Have a good time, k?

Mysteria
03-19-2011, 12:06 PM
I enjoy all RP's but I adore one on one RP's. http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5001025/e5001025.gif and I am itching for a one on one. I think the creativity that comes with one on one rp'ing is awesome and also it gives a chance to keep a story moving instead of being involved in several that end up dying sooner or later.

Romance, paranormal, fantasy, vamps, lycans, just about anything.
Not high on my list are anime or blood and guts type stuff.

I prefer gamers over age eighteen depending on subject matter. (what can say? I love anything rated mature.) http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5000472/e5000472.gif Yes, I am over eighteen so don't bother to ask if I am.

I also prefer if you can use decent grammar, more than one sentence at a time...at least a paragraph, preferably more.

I LOVE to write. I'm on every day, although I won't be able to post every single day, my schedule doesn't allow for it.

PM me if you think you've got an RP that would interest me, together we will create something fatastic!

Rockerchick
11-07-2012, 06:36 AM
Looking for a one on one roleplay... message me if interested

TsukiHime
06-24-2013, 08:16 AM
I have a general high school romance story and looking for one and one RP-yer PM me if any of you interested :D thank you..!! *bow deep*

XxCyborg-LovexX
08-21-2013, 12:14 AM
Okay, to be honest;

I /really/ want a slice of life M/M roleplay. I could do M/F, although I'm a bit rusty at it. I could try my best.

I'm new to this site, and I would /adore/ getting some roleplays in.

PM me and we may discuss a plot!

willowtheused
11-12-2014, 05:00 AM
Im up for just about any RP scenario!! I am fine with R rated rps as well as simpler things but romance is a must.
Would love to try an rp where the characters have powers and such, looking to try out a character idea iv been working on! PM me when ever you'd like and ill get back to you asap!! <3

onedirection20
04-15-2016, 06:03 PM
I do alot of modern roleplays like HIGHSCHOOL , COLLEGE , best friends , boss x secretary ect

but i also do modern fantasy like vampires or mortal instruments (on a twist )