PDA

View Full Version : The Devil's Game (OOC)

World Traveler
03-25-2010, 05:48 AM
This role play is rated R for its sex and slight amount of swearing I expect could happen.

------------------------------------------------PLOT------------------------------------------------

____This role play will be taking place in the modern world. Political issues and global issues have no part in it, nor does religion. This role play will involve the ‘main’ character. I call him that because he will be the one who connects everyone else to the story. He will not be the main focus but will play an important role none the less. This young man will be like every other guy his age only with one small problem. When he was four years old both his parents were killed in a plane crash. Orphaned and all alone he went to an orphanage for a few years until he was around nine years old. Tragedy strikes him again when he and his new family are stuck by a drunk driver while going home one day.

____This crash should have killed everyone yet somehow the boy is flung free from the accident. Rushing back he finds his adoptive little sister clinging to life. In an act of desperation the young boy shouts out that he would do anything to save his sister. At that moment Satan appears before him in the flames of the wreckage. Smiling and asking the boy what he said the young child begs and pleas with the Devil to save his dying sister. Satan finally agrees to save the little girl in exchange for the boy’s soul. With his sister moments away from death the boy agreed and the contract was made. The devil owned the boy’s soul and the little girl miraculously became healthy before the boys eyes. Wanting to thank the demon the boy looked up only to find the man gone.

____Years went by and the boy and his little sister went to live with their Aunt and Uncle until they wanted to move closer to where they had grown up. All though out this time the boy never told a soul about the man in the flames. Even his little sister didn’t remember anything and that was how the Devil wanted it. It wasn’t until the young boy started to turn into a young man and his little sister was becoming a young lady that finally the man in flames returned to the now 18 year old man. One night when the boy was up late the man came in and sat down. Scared of what was going to happen next the boy sat in fear and silence until Lucifer spoke.

____The man started to talk about how the teenager was going to pay off his debt to the Devil. As it turned out the Fallen One was started to grow tired of ruling over hell. Unfortunately it was not so easy to pass on the responsibility of being lord of hell. He had X number of children wishing for the spot and without any clear rule as to how he would pick a successor. So the Devil did what he always did and made a fun game out of it. At least the game would be fun to watch.

____The devil said that his children who wish to become the next ruler of hell must first understand who it is they will be ruling over. To get this experience they must learn about earth and the humans who inhabit it. He was tasking the boy with the job of overseeing the game and becoming the earthly guardian to his children as well as the prize!

--------------------------------------------END FOR NOW--------------------------------------------

So this is the first bit of the story. There is actually more and if I get enough interest I will post the OOC with the other part of the story.

So! Any takers? As I said before there will be a romance element to this role play. I tend to like it to develop slowly so please be ready for a well thought out role play. Right now the needed characters to start are listed below.

The boy who has the Contact with the Devil (Taken by Justice)

The little sister who was saved by the Devil (OPEN)

Child of the Devil 1: (Taken by nonangelic92)

Child of the Devil 2 (OPEN)

Character sheet should have the following.

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

One Silly Thing about You:

Other:

World Traveler
03-25-2010, 05:51 AM
Name: Daniel Ross

Appearance: http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/124/l_18f0090fb3064bbfb7870959d8e65de3.jpg

Personality: Daniel is mostly a calm person. Since the first meeting with the Devil he has become more and more accepting of odd or strange things but does not warm up to them. Loud people are ignored by him and he really only opens up to his little sister. Being the oldest male and knowing what is expected of him he has contently felt the stress to be a provider of both monetary gains and protection to those he loves. Now that the Devil has come back and told him of this game he will start to become stricter.

History: Daniel was orphaned at the age of five when his parents were killed during a plane accident. Being sent to an orphanage and living there for four years he was then adopted by the Ross family. Welcomed into their home and loved he felt right at home. He became more outgoing and even started to talk more. When the car accident happened and he took the contract with the devil however Daniel started to revert back to his former self who was more quiet and cold to the outside world. Growing up with his adoptive Aunt and Uncle Daniel sort of felt in limbo as far as who is family was. Feeling an important connection to his younger sister he started to become very protective of her and himself. Talking less and less he decided to return to the city where he was originally from and brought his little sister with him. Being set up in a old family home that his deceased family owned.

When he moved back to his home town Daniel didn’t recognize anything and after slowly moving in found himself starting to regret the move. Being emotionally supported by his little sister and not making any friends Daniel soon found a job working at a nearby movie store as a cashier. The money was good and since the store was open mostly at night it didn't get in the way of school. Next door to the video store is an old Chinese restaurant. The owner is an old Chinese man who actually knew Daniel’s real family. Finding a sort of small support system between work, home, and the restaurant, Daniel was able to start conforming and adapt to the new place and has actually started to not regret moving back to his hometown.

One Silly Thing about You: Daniel is a giant fan of old cult classic martial arts movies.

Other: Also works part time at a local swimming pool and teaches kids how to swim.

nonangelic92
03-25-2010, 10:58 AM
I am so interested. This actually sounds like something that would be a real kick to join. Count me in. I want the place of one of the Satan's child, of course.

World Traveler
03-25-2010, 01:13 PM
If you would make a character sheet that would be great! Thank you for the interest.

nonangelic92
03-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Child of the Devil

Name: Aretina

Appearance:http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8500000/Nina-Dobrev-the-vampire-diaries-8556728-1280-1024.jpg

Personality: Aretina knows how to have a good laugh even with her sick and twisted kind of humor. She is a very open-minded person who would rather save the life of an animal in need then of a person near death. She hates to follow rules and hates it when people try to control her.

History: Aretina came into this world one god-awful day when her father Satan and her mother, Mother Nature decided to have a little too much fun. At first Satan didn't want his baby girl for he already had many children, but he saw something in this baby girl that reminded him of himself. So Satan decided to care for the child while her mother did her duty to the earth.

After being raised up by demons and ghouls, Aretina found she had little in common with those who entered or worked the gates of Hell. She did find a few damned souls to mess around with but hasn't found that one that will make her heart sore eve nif she is Satans daughter she can still have something her father has never had.

One Silly Thing about You: She maybe Satan's daughter but she loves the environment and her favorite color is green.

Other: She has a pomeranian dog names Samil, named after the Hebrew angel of death.

World Traveler
03-25-2010, 11:04 PM
-clone-

And now we have another character!

World Traveler
03-26-2010, 01:30 AM
That character is accepted. I would like to have at least one other person join before we start talking about the role play some more. I might have a few changes to the role play. Nothing major but it will have to do with how the living situation will be in the IC.

nonangelic92
03-26-2010, 08:35 AM
okay kool

Higurashi
03-26-2010, 08:43 PM
Name: Adria

Appearance: Slim and fine, she stands at about 6'1. Her hair is brunette and her eyes are a deep sea blue.

Personality: Kind and carin, she cares very much for her Older brother. She is outgoing and likes to help the community around her. Though she does have a small mental contradiction from the accident.

History: Born and by her now dead parents until she was seven. Then, in the accident, her life was changed forever, though she doesn't know it. Her destiny is entwined with her adoptive brother's in more ways than one.

One Silly Thing about You: She has a wuirk that she says hmm. At the end of every third sentence.

World Traveler
03-28-2010, 05:48 AM
Anyone else want to join... Pretty please?

nonangelic92
04-01-2010, 11:48 PM
All we need is one more person rigt?

World Traveler
04-02-2010, 02:16 AM
Yes I would like to have one more person before starting.

Also does the link I used for my characters picture work? Or is it not loading for everyone.

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 02:43 AM
Did you notice mine?

World Traveler
04-02-2010, 05:47 AM
Yes I did. I was hoping for there to be two of the Devil's children but if no one joins by tomorrow afternoon then we can start. Sound like a plan everyone?

nonangelic92
04-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Yes thats cool. And World your pic link donesn't work

World Traveler
04-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Okay I'll try to fix it. Also I will be posting the IC in a few minutes so get ready everyone!

I fixed the picture on my character sheet. I think it should show up now. Let me know if I am wrong.

IC IS UP

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3410

nonangelic92
04-02-2010, 09:48 PM
I have posted and I think this is going to be awesome. And your pic does work btw

World Traveler
04-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Great! I like your post too. This should be a great role play guys.

nonangelic92
04-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Yes it should. And thank you! I can't wait for my character to interact with yours, she'll seem a little witchy at first but she means well.

Higurashi
04-04-2010, 08:43 PM
So, you know which character mine is supposed to be? If not, I went for the little sister saved by the devil

World Traveler
04-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Yea you are the little sister who was saved. That is the character sheet you put up.

nonangelic92
04-19-2010, 03:09 AM
Is higs playing anymore