PDA

View Full Version : The Ruffians OOC.

SikstaSlathalin
08-02-2012, 04:18 AM
The Ruffians!

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz139/Siks/RPs/Ruffians2.jpg

Story: Far into the future of our planet the Big Banks have bought up everything and everyone...nearly everyone. The Government we once loved is now sitting snuggly in the silk back pocket of every Fat Cat on the planet. The human police force has been replaced by programmed robots working only when the Banks think they should. Namely when the houses of their share-holders are in trouble or the stores they own need a little more customers. There is no law or protection away from the markets or hills where the rich live. Martial Law is all the middle to lower class know you defend you and your's or you leave well enough alone. Gangs run rampant throughout the poorer parts of the city. Gangs of crooks, gangs of aliens and gangs of orphans. Two such gangs are The Ruffians and The Wilds, they live near enough across the road from each other. The Ruffians make an abandoned amusement park their home and the Wilds live in an old scrap metal yard. They fight over food, medicine, weapons, clothes anything and everything. They are always at constant odds with each other the world outside of their little turfs are none of the kids' concern they just want to make it ahead in the world and live to see the next day. But our young players will soon learn all is not what it seems.

Plot and what you do: The plot of this RP is easy at first. You play a young gang member of either the Ruffians or the Wilds you start out just living your life day-to-day in your designated HQ until your leader tells you to go on a mission for supplies what happens next..well you'll have to see what your leaders say.

Rules:
1: Myself and Imp are GMs you listen to us or perish! *gives evil eyes*
2: Alien races are allowed but they're only allowed two race skills if any above the humans and nothing over the top remember most of the Orphans will be kids.
3:All of the RPA and Sci-fi section rules apply and will be followed.
4: Aside from the aliens kids these are all real kids with real limitations and skills. No one will play a 6 year old Serial Killer or some kind of kid god. Make your chars and skills sensible.
5: Play nice and no modding of any kind, if you have problems with anyone talk it over with them on VM or PM and if that does nothing tell a GM we'll see what we can do.
6: If you have a question about an Alien race run it by a GM and we'll help you.
7: Each side will have only 9 slots so either reserve a spot and claim it within a week or so or make a sheet on the spot. And I'd like to see a variety in ages and chars types please.
8: Please be active in this RP if you don't think you'll be able to post at least once every few days explain that to us from the get-go or don't join. We'll save your char for a 2 weeks with an explanation of absence but only a week if you just vanish.
9: Limit of 2 chars a person and you can have them both be in one gang or make one for both gangs.

*We GMs reserve the right to change, add, alter, or delete anything at any time.*

Char skeleton:
Name:
Age (5-20):
Race:
Appearance (pic or description add any gear your char has in here too):
Skills(limit of 3): Alien powers(Limit 2 and only if playing an alien):
Bio:
Gang:
Personality:

The oldest leads but a younger member can still be valuable depending on their skills. And remember we're all orphans we don't have a lot and the stuff we do have isn't always in the best shape but necessity is the mother of all invention.

The Ruffians' Leader:Professor Sky (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33138&p=1029973&viewfull=1#post1029973) by Siks

1:Thieving Tinker (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33138&p=1030313&viewfull=1#post1030313) by P.K.
2:Tank (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33138&page=2&p=1033653&viewfull=1#post1033653) by DarkShadow
3:Sunny (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33138&page=13&p=1045197&viewfull=1#post1045197) by Siks
4:Tesla (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33138&page=14&p=1046851&viewfull=1#post1046851) by La Volpe
5:Silver Shadow (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33138&page=3&p=1034117&viewfull=1#post1034117) by P.K.
6:Walker (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33138&page=20&p=1121182&viewfull=1#post1121182) by The Cockatiel
7:Harmony (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33138&page=21&p=1127455&viewfull=1#post1127455) by Pineapples
8:

The Wilds' leader:C. Shank (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33138&page=2&p=1031875&viewfull=1#post1031875) by Imp

1:Sly (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33138&page=2&p=1033653&viewfull=1#post1033653) by DarkShadow
2:Synth (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33138&page=4&p=1034228&viewfull=1#post1034228) by X
3:Elvis (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33138&page=14&p=1048732&viewfull=1#post1048732) by Imp
4:Circuit Breaker (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33138&page=16&p=1065504&viewfull=1#post1065504) by demonstalker
5:
6:
7:
8:

SikstaSlathalin
08-02-2012, 05:48 AM
Name:Martin Gratty
Age (5-20):20
Race:Human
Nickname and reason for it: Professor Sky he spends whatever free time he has looking at the sky and constellations and teaching the younger kids.

Appearance: Standing 5'6 weighing in at 135 pounds of wire and springs Prof. is a tight-lipped young man with tan skin and short black hair. His eyes are deep blue and always have far away look to them. He's dressed in tattered green cargo pants, brown boots and usually a red shirt with a white star on the front. He carries one of the better laser pistols the Ruffians have which isn't saying much since the Techies can only keep them in so good a shape without extra parts. He also keeps a pen, notepad and pocket knife on him at all times.
Skills(limit of 3): Leadership, Education, and Marksmanship
Alien powers(Limit 2 and only if playing an alien):n/a

Bio: As founder of the Ruffians when we was 12, Professor has been working with his friends to rebuild the old Pier Playground Amusement Park turning it into a fortress to give the other Orphans that lived by the docks a place to call home. He educated himself from old books he managed to scavenge in the city when not dodging the Cop-bots or other gangs. Protecting anyone coming to him for help he's something of a dockyard vigilante and hero for the down-trodden.
Gang: The Ruffians.
Personality: Quiet and thoughtful, he rarely speaks unless giving orders or teaching his voice is quiet and never rises above it's normal tone unless the kids are being too loud and he needs to get their attention. He spends most of his day planning raids, checking on the sick or scrapping together bits of stuff to sell for some nice food. But at nights after he put everyone to bed he sits out atop the big top watching the sky before exhaustion makes him crawl into his hammock for the night.

Auki
08-02-2012, 06:36 AM
If you’re looking for more players, don’t forget to make use of all the features that RPA has to offer. You can submit your game to the Roleplaying Games Directory here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) and if you post here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975), you can ask the Staff to advertise your roleplay in their signatures.

Most importantly, make sure to apply for Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)!

Heir of Void
08-02-2012, 06:56 AM
I'm interested. May I make a character sheet tomorrow?

Miss. Bear™
08-02-2012, 07:16 AM
I would like to be in the wilds, a cs will be up TM (sorry I have to catch up on ALOT of rps)

Miss. Bear™
08-02-2012, 08:03 AM
I think I can have a cs up today, it would give me less work :3

P.K.
08-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Name: Nicol Jamey
Race: human
Nickname and reason for it: Thieving tinker or just tinker ~ reason she's a good tinker good at fixing things when something is broken even with limited supply's she can almost always get it to work even for a little while longer.

Appearance : http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110901011712/camphalfbloodroleplay/images/0/0a/Anime_girl_with_brown_hair_and_brown_eyes-t2.jpg
On her person she has a small belt that fits her waist that holds her home made thievery kit with hand made lock picks and more, A small pair of leather gloves, A large head band that holds her hair back and her tinker kit that consists of odds and end from junk yards, small screwdrivers and more that she finds useful. She normally wears some worn jeans and lose fitting tank tops.
Skills: Thievery, Fixing things and tinkering with things, she's an exceptional actor.
Alien powers: n/a

Bio: since Five Nicol has been thieving in the streets surviving off what ever she could get her hands on dodging the cop-bots and some times gangs after her loot. for the most part she could avoid both but gangs where more persistent on stealing stuff from younger kids specially if they could get good stuff and she could. Having gotten herself cornered by a group she was quickly relived of her loot and left more then a little beaten for the fight she put up to keep her goods. Once she had made her way to a relatively safe place She found or rather was found by Martin and Here she has staid ever since.
Gang: The Ruffians
Personality: Nicol is pretty bossy for a 10 year old and smart to she has a mean streak and often can be kinda cold to other kids who whine a lot. She dose not exactly have a large ego but she likes to pretend she's one of the best engineers the others will ever know. She's a serious little girl with a sharp tongue and bold wit, with her own little child like moments that she covers up when she can.

SikstaSlathalin
08-02-2012, 05:10 PM
I like her Lark accepted.

P.K.
08-02-2012, 05:15 PM
yay! I think I shall work on my weregoth then I'll have her ready if I decide to use her.

SikstaSlathalin
08-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Ok Lark.

Imp
08-03-2012, 12:24 AM
Busy day with a friend today so I'll get my CS up later and look over the other characters. :)

SikstaSlathalin
08-03-2012, 02:22 AM
Ok.

Imp
08-04-2012, 01:39 AM
Name:
Chrissy Stills

Nickname
C. Shank (often opens up a victims abdomen with her trusty blade. A play on words relating to a C. Section)

Race/Gender
Human Female

Appearance:
Although only at 5'4, Chrissy is quite feisty as shows her impressive musculature. She bears resemblance to the iconic 80's punkster with her knee-ripped blue jeans, rivet-covered sleeveless leather jacket, and spiked hot pink hair. In addition, she carries a lock pick kit in a satchel on her belt along with a sheathe for her large knife. She has goggles and even an old headset she uses to keep in touch with her gang.
She always appears surly and almost always has her face covered in blue paint.

Skills:
Lockpicker
Junior Apothecary
Junksmith(can create low-grade weapons/items from junk)

Bio:
Chrissy never was the tech savvy sort as most seemed to be around her. Instead, she relied on her basic survival instincts and strong fists to get by.

Over time she amounted to becoming a gang leader after inspiring other homeless teens to follow her in a quest to survive the harsh world.

Within a year, she earned herself a reputation of being both tech-challenged and more positively, able to hold her own in a fight. She was not to be messed with and if there were any traitors or thorns, she would have them gutted.

Gang:
The Wilds

Personality:
Forceful and demeaning, one could say. She is also quite could and willing to answer with her knife or fists if extremely frustrated. She also hates being made fun of for her ignorance of the most up to date tech.

SikstaSlathalin
08-04-2012, 01:56 AM
XD Well I hope we get more people seems the sides will be like Yin and Yang.

GraftRaven
08-04-2012, 03:38 AM
I can work something up, this looks fun :P

SikstaSlathalin
08-04-2012, 03:41 AM
Awesome the more we get the sooner we can get this into IC.

P.K.
08-04-2012, 02:16 PM
lol Imp your person's scary XD

DarkShadow
08-05-2012, 06:07 AM
Name: Timothy Green
Age (5-20): 11
Race: Human
Nickname and reason for it: Sly. He is a master, or at least decent, in the art of stealth

Appearance (pic or description add any gear your char has in here too): Sly wears a gray T-shirt, ragged with use, several times larger than himself, and ragged jeans with the bottoms cut short, he having adjusted it to his size.
He keeps his crowbar slinged across his back, and his chef knife on his belt.
He stands at 4,53, and has short, ragged black hair, deep green eyes, tan skin and a scar across his eye
Skills(limit of 3): Thievery, Mid-Grade cooking, stealth

Bio: Abandoned at birth, Sly was raised a poor family. As if their life wasnt hard enough. In his basket was him, a note with his name, and a small 'sorry' note to be given to him upon maturity. The family raised him as their own, until they were robbed. The robbers killed both of them, but spared him due to the cops, leaving him with a scar across his eye. Finding sanctuary with The Wilds, he fell in with them, his trust and loyalty un-questioned. For a while, he was made fun of for his silence. When it was learned he could cook unwanted foods to slightly better quality, they stopped. More impressed were they when it was learned his stealth and thieving skills were unmatched.

Hes stolen whatever he needs over the years, setting up a 'kitchen' in the junkyard, with a small cage out back where he keeps several stolen chickens, along with two large bags of birdfeed. Due to his small size, he was unable to carry much of the feed, so hes resorted to gathering food for his chickens among the years. He rarely cooks the chickens themselves, using their eggs instead, but when he does, a great banquet (Or at least, judging by their regular meals) is set out for those that desire it. Not wanting to separate himself from the rest of his groups brutality, he has looted several weapons, his most prized ones being a chef knife, and a crowbar.

Gang: The Wilds
Personality: A shy person, Sly rarely speaks. He is slightly cheerful, in the right presence.

Name: Oliver Hosh
Age (5-20): 17
Nickname and reason for it: Tank. His height and build.

Appearance: A gray tank top, grease and dirt covering it, along with some pants with similiar stains and holes, but he also has a belt with a buckle saying 'deer hunter' he found some time ago. He has short, messy black hair, black eyes, tan skin and tries his best to look happy, knowing the happiness of others was often limited to their comrades. He keeps a lead pipe strapped along his right leg, and a fire axe across his back, duck tape the only thing keeping it together.

Skills: Crafting(Can make cages/buildings/items from scraps), weaponry, combat
Alien powers(Limit 2 and only if playing an alien):n/a

Bio: Oliver was abandoned at the age of four, his parents not wanting an extra bill on their table. The Ruffians took him in, and raised him back to health. He immediately began helping out however he could. Often the only thing he could do was move heavy objects, which improved his strength, due to his age. Over the nexy few years, he continued his work, made his own projects, and overall improved the Ruffians defenses,stability and residence.

He's also begun making his own weapons, taking common scrap and meting it down in a large pit he dug. Hes unable to greatly change its shape but can bend it straighter, and improve it, sometimes even weld a blade to a hilt, but their not perfect, their edges being rather blunt.
Hes gotten the group out of many tough spots, as well as gotten them in some, his wont for new materials knowing no bounds.
His 'shack' is littered with failed creations, weapons that turned out wrong, and other such.

Gang:Ruffians
Personality: Oliver likes to joke around when he can, but can change in an instant. He tries to hide his fear, often succeeding. Talkative.

Nightrel
08-05-2012, 08:23 AM
I wanna Join! I love gang rp's... XD ....anyways I'll get the cs up later today!

SikstaSlathalin
08-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Yay more people!

Apo you're accepted as is your first char Dark hope you get the other one done soon.

P.K.
08-05-2012, 05:48 PM
lol I like flow! to bad she's not in the other gang XD

Siks just let me know if you need another person I have my Weregoth made up just in case.

DarkShadow
08-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Ill fix my second soon as i get back from fishing being awesome.

SikstaSlathalin
08-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Feel free to post her Lark.

P.K.
08-05-2012, 06:24 PM
Name: Shashena liven sagren or Shashe for short
Age : she's about 19-20 in weregoth years but 14-15 in Human years but she's long since stopped counting.
Race: Weregoth
Nickname and reason for it: Silver shadow ~ reason she is a silvery color but despite this she can simply remain still or even hid in a shadow and not bee seen until she wants to be.

Appearance: Shashe stands about 5ft 8in with thick silvery gray fur coating her body with markings that range from a snow white to a deep black. She has deep golden green eyes and a snout with sharp fangs a few of which points out liked sabers.(she resembles something of an old human lure or a Werewolf) Above her eyes are two small horns and then a set above those of slightly larger horns That are a bright white and then behind those are her soft furred ears one of which has a deep rip in the side. She wears lose fitting vests and some shorts with a hole in the back for her tail. She often wears some bracers on her wrist and some ankle bracers. She has a small necklace that she wears and keeps close at all times.
Skills: story telling, Tracker, defender/fighter
Alien powers: Shashe has better scenes then humans mostly just her hearing and smell. She's stronger then most humans her age and above.

Bio: Shashe was a small runt of a poor home and when it was thought she would not survive she was simply left to die but she persisted with patients surviving as any other child did at the time. She grew but was still bit of a runt and in the conditions she lived in it seemed more then natural. She soon became friends or good acquaintances with some of the other kids helping each other when they could but she only made on realy partnership with one a young boy who quietly dreamed of changing the world when he grew up. Shashe supported him wholeheartedly though she never did think it would come true she encouraged him to keep that dream as they wondered the city together. It was on one of their runs that they ran into a pretty big gang of men who didn't take to lightly that these kids and stepped into their territory. Shashe and her friend fought but didn't last to long against full grown men they finally got away but her friend had been wounded to badly and and accident that had accrued during the fight had made her eye sight dim quickly. Having made a promise that she would make a difference in the life of the children that wondered the street she set out to do just that and some how on the way ran into Martin. She has since kept her promise in the form of taking care of the children under her and Martin's care.
Gang: The Ruffians.
Personality: Shashe is both calm and patient She is one rare to find complaining about anything Most of the time she seems sad but happy she always kind to those around her even if they are from a rebel group. However if the time calls for it despite being some what blind she can become a dangerous enemy. Willing to help where ever she can wither that be playing with the little kids or moving heavy objects.

okay here's my second hope she's alright.

Nightrel
08-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Name:
Blacke Elistan

Race:
Human

Nickname:
Pyro, well, because, he loves to create things that go boom!

Skills:
'Pyrotechnician', Martial Arts(Fighter), and Parkour.

Personality:
You could say that he's a bit of a...firecracker. An all up in your face kind of guy, though a bit lazy and carefree. Anything he gets his hands on he'll figure out a way to turn it into an explosive, and he's usually successful. Blake may seem a little hotheaded or airheaded.....but he really is smarter than he looks...XD, oh and he's pretty good at hiding his feeling's as well when he wants to.

Bio:
Blake's childhood was pretty decent, born into a middle class family. Since he was three, he has always been fascinated with fireworks, or anything that exploded. In school, at the age of 10, he turned out to be smarter than average, so finally one day, he was able to figure out a way to take a firework 'apart' after much reading and research. Of course, he ignored all safety measures and just went for it. Luckly there were no consequences and ever since then he would practice taking them apart, then putting them back together. After about a few months of this, turning eleven, he quickly grew bored and began creating his own types of fireworks...or tried too. They turned out to be explosives more than anything. Yes, he was creating bombs at the age of eleven....You would think that his parents would have stopped him, but they were a bit busy with their own personal problems, not really paying any attention to their child. Anyways, blacke had his first explosion, accident at age 12. He was trying to make an explosive out of a pencil sharpener..yes you heard right..... Well, that quickly went wrong as he poured Nitroglycerin into it. Before he had already poured in aluminum powder, and when it came into contact, they didn't agree and reacted. (You can see that he was trying to create a very unstable and sensitive explosive...oh and if your wondering where he got such chemicals he made the nitroglycerin from a recipe on a online site....) He came away with no limbs lost, but some pretty bad burns on one side of his face and arms, but that didn't discourage him from continuing. He kept going, quickly learning from his mistakes.

Then a tragedy hit on his birthday, turning 15. Some terrorist group have somehow found out that he was making his own chemicals and explosives, and wanted to steal them. They broke into his house while he was away getting more supplies. At that time, both of his parents had came home to surprise him, but instead found people in their home taking boxes up from their basement. One of the members, at that very second, became careless at the sight of them and dropped the box to quickly dispatch them. Inside that box was a large amount of homemade Nitroglycerin. The liquid activated and blew up. All that was left was pieces of the home, and bodies. When blake heard the explosion he instantly knew that it came from his home, though he hoped it didn't. He ran as fast as possible, only to find everything blown to smithereens. The cops and firefighters had already arrived by the time he got there. If they caught him they would throw him in jail for creating illegal explosives, so he ran before they spotted him, he didn't even know if his parents were alive or not but later he heard of the news and what must have happened. He wasn't all that torn, as he barely even knew them. They were never really home, except sometimes on his birthdays. So blake wandered and lived out on the streets, looking forward. A few months later is when he found Martin and joined. Now he continues his work, letting go of everything as he had a new family, and he's a bit more careful..just a bit...you would think..but no.

Gang:
The Ruffians

Appearance:
http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g439/Nightrel/Banners/Blake3.jpg
(Just imagine the Burn scars on his left side of his face and right hand...his arms are covered most of the time)
Blake carries around with him multiple hidden pouches of small explosives such as homemade grenades to firecrackers, flash bombs and smoke bombs...and a pack of cigarettes. Though Martin frowns upon him for smoking....it doesn't stop him.

Uhh Seriously, you can find how to make Nitroglycerin online...and where to find the ingredients for it.... O.o

SikstaSlathalin
08-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Good job Lark. And can't wait to see him completed Night.

P.K.
08-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Thank you ^~^

Imp
08-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Unique characters, all of you! This'll be fun. :)

SikstaSlathalin
08-05-2012, 07:02 PM
It's especially awesome Imp has all the unbalanced kids on his team. XD

GraftRaven
08-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Changes ready to be made, I may have gone a bit too far in some places.

Name: Krath Arkuth

Race: Mandrogora

Nickname and reason for it: Synth (because of the way his voice sounds, and his hobbies in music and engineering)

Appearance (pic or description add any gear your char has in here too): http://i.imgur.com/SJpuC.png
Usually wears a striped long-sleeve shirt under a black tee, along with slightly over-sized cargo pants, some old but still functional boots, and a whole bunch of belts with pouches full of random things.

Synth is also well known for the device that attaches to and covers most of his jawline (the fleshy looking bits in the pic above) which allows him to speak in the human's sense, albeit in a computerized voice that he derives his nickname from. He also occasionally wields a complicated and modular rifle of his own design, which fires hand-made projectiles with compressed air.

Skills(limit of 3): Engineering (that is to say building complicated things) and marksmanship.

Alien powers(Limit 2 and only if playing an alien): Quick learner (like, creepily quick), especially in relation to technology.

Bio: Krath spent much of his early years working a station on a production line, mindless work (luckily with a supervisor that was quite ignorant) that was in fact so boring he found time to disassemble some of the machines he worked with and put them back together before anyone noticed. At seven his parents were killed as bystanders in a misguided gang raid. He was given the news and his own communicator by a very busy and bored looking official, and at that point he decided it would be better to leave and never look back... so he did.

He learned to fend for himself, got paid in food by random gangs and people for repairing stuff for a few years, and then he found the junkyard. At the time his communicator had been broken in a fight and he was trying to repair it, though he didn't realize he wasn't alone. It was difficult to sign out that he was just scavenging, though Krath eventually managed it and has been a member of the Wilds ever since.

Gang: The Wilds

Personality: Calculated and yet somewhat random, Synth is usually up to his neck in building one thing or another, having almost blown himself up several times. He will take most opportunities to try to explain what he's doing, and also to show off a new tune he's made if anyone will listen for half a second.

Imp
08-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Character accepted, X! Welcome to the RP.

SikstaSlathalin
08-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Just remember you may be in a scrap metal yard but keep your inventions reasonable complicated parts might not be on hand, so no rolling out with a laser Cannon mounted on a pick-up. XD

GraftRaven
08-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Of course, that's the problem with junkyards, most everything is already broken :P

P.K.
08-05-2012, 07:51 PM
lol I read that wrong the first try I thought you said toothpick XD don't ask me how thats just what came to mind.

SikstaSlathalin
08-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Lol Good view on things X can't wait to see how much fun we'll have with this RP.

DarkShadow
08-06-2012, 12:17 AM
notice Tank's third skill was combat. Note that martial arts, boxing, MMA and everything is a form of combat. Overpowered? o.o

HES DONE!

SikstaSlathalin
08-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Jack of many forms of combat gotcha just be careful you don't play him as some kind of super combat master at 17.

P.K.
08-06-2012, 01:38 AM
hey dark :P -hold up wallet- this yours? ^~^

P.K.
08-06-2012, 01:38 AM
stupid double posts D:

RPA is loading slowly for me ATM any one else?

DarkShadow
08-06-2012, 03:15 AM
Only at this hotel. Only at a hotel, P.K.....

Also, yeah Siks. Id probably just have him do random bursts of kung fu kicks to people, then roundhouse their faces.
Then finish them off with heavy weight boxing. And then MMA his sidekicks/goons. And punch stuff. And... uh... eat pancakes.

P.K.
08-06-2012, 03:16 AM
Pancakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OWO
-has knife and fork ready?-

DarkShadow
08-06-2012, 03:23 AM
-Takes knife and fork from P.K. and begins eating 30 feet wide 20 lb pancake*

P.K.
08-06-2012, 03:24 AM
-looks at her empty hands- aww those where my knife and fork :c

Nightrel
08-06-2012, 07:24 AM
Alright finished my CS! XD

DarkShadow
08-06-2012, 02:05 PM
-throws large syruppy glob's of pancake at random peoplez-

Sickly
08-06-2012, 02:35 PM
stupid double posts D:

RPA is loading slowly for me ATM any one else?

nope its just you

P.K.
08-06-2012, 06:18 PM
nope its just you

ya thank you :|
oh well RPA is loading right again for me
>.>"
I feel so loved D:

DarkShadow
08-06-2012, 07:04 PM
and i feel... i.. i feel... SO SPESHIAL!!! I RIDEZ DA UNICORNZ!

Epostle
08-06-2012, 10:17 PM
I wanna join this. But siksta knows I have real life crap so yeah. I'll try to post as often as I can though :>

DarkShadow
08-07-2012, 03:42 PM
need some Pepto? :3

Sickly
08-07-2012, 04:47 PM
ya thank you :|
oh well RPA is loading right again for me
>.>"
I feel so loved D:

you feel loved?

P.K.
08-07-2012, 04:51 PM
no not really OwO

SikstaSlathalin
08-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Ok Darkshadow, your second char is accepted as is your guy Night.

P.K.
08-07-2012, 06:04 PM
His 'shack' is littered with failed creations, weapons that turned out wrong, and other such.

I can see Nicol walking in "Hey tanks can I use this?" -picks up random object not waiting for an answer "Yup thank you!" -walks right back out-

SikstaSlathalin
08-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Ok if anyone can recruit a few more people we can get this into IC. Imp and I decided to at least wait until we have 5 for each side before opening the playing field.

DarkShadow
08-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Ok, i know some 'peeps' that might be interested.

Also, please, call me Dark. DarkShadow was my father -.- XD

SikstaSlathalin
08-08-2012, 01:08 AM
Ok Sparky. XD

DarkShadow
08-08-2012, 02:05 AM
*Twitches*

SikstaSlathalin
08-08-2012, 02:08 AM
Lol

Sickly
08-08-2012, 02:14 AM
I feel as if im being ignored
i think i should be repped
i need attention to live

SikstaSlathalin
08-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Make another char. than. XP

DarkShadow
08-08-2012, 02:29 AM
whos that random dude thats dying horribly? Eh.

*eats popcorn*

Sickly
08-08-2012, 03:02 AM
Make another char. than. XP

its not good to divide crazy by two

DarkShadow
08-08-2012, 03:03 AM
Unless you just make one to kill one :3

*Pulls out lead pipe*

:B

Nightrel
08-08-2012, 03:05 AM
OooOooo thats a good idea....*thinks it over*

SikstaSlathalin
08-08-2012, 03:07 AM
Well you could do that but if you go to all the trouble to make a char just to kill them seems like a waste of time.

Sickly
08-08-2012, 03:09 AM
you will never see it coming, Dark.....

DarkShadow
08-08-2012, 03:09 AM
Depends on how far out you take him and what it impacts the characters in the R

*Laughs*

You cant even see me.... muahahhahahh!!!

*Disappears in the shadows*

SikstaSlathalin
08-08-2012, 03:20 AM
True enough but still be wise about it.

DarkShadow
08-08-2012, 03:24 AM
Siks why you no helpz me defend the Dark Sanctum?The unicornz and ponies are winning! -.-

SikstaSlathalin
08-08-2012, 03:33 AM
Use the nukes I stashed in your bedroom.

DarkShadow
08-08-2012, 03:38 AM
*Finds nukes*

Whoot!

Wait what were you doing in my bedroom?

SikstaSlathalin
08-08-2012, 03:39 AM
I was rigging an trap encase you proved too bothersome to keep alive.... I mean I was making ninja doors.

DarkShadow
08-08-2012, 03:43 AM
I keep myself alive, bro -.-

Your existence is a gift i have chosen to give you. Use it to my liking. OR FACE MAH FURY!

SikstaSlathalin
08-08-2012, 03:47 AM
Like I said go back to your padded room your colouring books are missing you.

Now enough of this babbling go forth and recruit more members so we can get this puppy in the IC! -excited-http://role-player.net/forum/images/smilies/eyeu.gif

DarkShadow
08-08-2012, 04:10 AM
Your nuts, man. Go back to your cell box and have fun with your cell mate, Big Blue.

SikstaSlathalin
08-08-2012, 04:16 AM
There is no blue but your colouring books are missing you, as are your Lincoln Logs.

DarkShadow
08-08-2012, 04:20 AM
I have none of those. I believe you are trying to switch our identities, my friend minion.

SikstaSlathalin
08-08-2012, 04:26 AM
No I never had colouring books or Lincoln logs. Now why aren't you out recruiting more people!

DarkShadow
08-08-2012, 04:26 AM
cause iam here for the shits and giggles

SikstaSlathalin
08-08-2012, 04:29 AM
We can have more of those if you recruit more people.

DarkShadow
08-08-2012, 04:31 AM
Leon may be joining us. And you or Imp can make the other person :3

SikstaSlathalin
08-08-2012, 04:35 AM
That's no fun but it'll prolly be the case.

P.K.
08-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Like I said go back to your padded room your colouring books are missing you.

Now enough of this babbling go forth and recruit more members so we can get this puppy in the IC! -excited-http://role-player.net/forum/images/smilies/eyeu.gif

Lol XD I read all that and laughed.

I can make a third if you really want?

Gosh guys how much did I miss and most of it was just dark and siks XD

Sickly
08-08-2012, 03:41 PM
i wanna drop bricks on people

Nightrel
08-08-2012, 06:34 PM
well, I'll make another character. I can handle two, and that way we at least will have four on each side. I'll have the CS up later on today XP

SikstaSlathalin
08-08-2012, 06:39 PM
No Lark 2 is the limit. And go for it if you want Night.

Leon G
08-10-2012, 04:12 PM
If possible put me on #TeamImp =D

Leon G
08-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Leon may be joining us.

WAIT A MINUTE, I SEE HOW IT IS. http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/i/m/imrlynotimpressedplz.png?2

DarkShadow
08-10-2012, 04:20 PM
-came-

Leon G
08-10-2012, 05:09 PM
http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/m/a/madlynotimpressedplz.png?1

DarkShadow
08-10-2012, 05:31 PM
MAKE A DA SHEET LEON!

B)

Leon G
08-10-2012, 05:49 PM
So I don't have to get reserved first? http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/r/l/rlyplz.png?1

P.K.
08-10-2012, 05:50 PM
no lol there is plenty of room leon :3

Nightrel
08-12-2012, 05:13 AM
Sorry it took so long just to get it up...but here it is. Hope it is alright. XP

Name:
Kimi Fwey

Race:
Human

Nickname:
Feathers..... she loves to collect them and wear them in her hair.

Skills:
Deciever, Pickpocketer, Basic First Aid (Well she had to tend to her own injuries...

Bio:
Kimi was born into an abusive family, mostly her mother being the worst. She always had some kind of bruise or injury starting from the age of four, when she was deemed old enough to take care of herself. She learned of course of ways to twist the truth in order to keep herself from being hit, but it didn't always work with them, as for others, it worked like a charm.

As for her mentality, she started losing her sanity bit by bit, wanting to get revenge on the people who hurt her. Already she seemed to have a split personality to help cope with the abuse, and would often switch at random. Unable to take the abuse anymore, she escaped in the middle of the night, while her parents were still out drinking. Living now out on the streets, her disappearance seemed to never had been reported and later joined a gang called The Wilds.

Gang:
The Wilds

Personality:
Her personality changes multiple times between two types. 1) A hyperactive girl who just seems unable to stand still. She hares it when people fight and she will cry, going into hysteria due to her abuse. She can seem innocent and sweet but has a devious side at times...when she changes, its the complete opposite. She loves violence and is a bit of a sparta. Most defiantly bossy and will do anything to get her way.

Appearance:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeXj11fxXMtnbXPy_zKZqN5Araje5Ty VLo9Wm7ufsSRu3z6Cz9Aohk-rDOkg
She usually carries around a small knife around with her. Her dress is also tattered around the edges and is covered in spots of dirt and smudge. In her hair she wears multiple feathers.

Imp
08-12-2012, 08:26 AM
Yeah DID sounds more of her thing buuuuttt other than that, I like the character! Primarily cause she is a young pickpocket! Who would ever expect such a cute little girl to ever have such capability?

Only thing with me is perhaps dirty her up a little? Like just add in the appearance description that she wears a tattered dress or something? I request this cause the Wilds are... well... wild and trying to make do in such a poverty-stricken location isn't easy. So having a well kept white dress may be difficult. BUT I'll see what Siks thanks. Other than that, I like it! =D

Nightrel
08-13-2012, 07:16 AM
@Apotheosis

Ohhhh Thank you for correcting me, I was kind of in a rush and didn't have time to look up the correct term so I thought it was schizophrenia, got the two mixed up ^_^" though figured it out now lol.

@Imp

Yep I can do that, no problem XD

Leon G
08-13-2012, 11:06 AM
I will go to skewl then make a CS =)

SikstaSlathalin
08-13-2012, 01:30 PM
Hmm didn't I say something about no 6 year old killers? Or 8 in this case?

DarkShadow
08-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Oh dang, he noticed... go to sleep Siks... this is all a dream and I wanna get this underway... nighty night... o.o

SikstaSlathalin
08-13-2012, 01:51 PM
All and all she's good aside from what Imp said and that fact she's a Sociopath with split personalities at 8.

DarkShadow
08-13-2012, 01:58 PM
So just a few minor edits and she's good. Wait, wasn't my Wild guy a thief? O.O

SikstaSlathalin
08-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Yes he was.

DarkShadow
08-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Now I have a few ideas...

SikstaSlathalin
08-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Just be sure you run them by Night if they involve her char.

DarkShadow
08-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Okay. I was thinking of a partnership when they steal. Ill elaborate it though.

SikstaSlathalin
08-13-2012, 02:46 PM
Perfect plan you two could prolly work scav work too.

Nightrel
08-13-2012, 03:12 PM
alrighty, I'll edit when I get a chance, I thought it over and thought that was a bit too much for an eight year old lol XP I was coming on to change it when you posted those hehehe XD

SikstaSlathalin
08-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Well you can keep most of it just either axe totally or lessen the Multiple personalities deal maybe instead of being a Sociopath when she gets upset maybe just really mean and grumpy at times. And the Wilds need a Doctor type kid I was gonna have Imp make one if no one made the kid if you think you can work with that Night go for it.

Imp
08-13-2012, 10:31 PM
I don't see a problem with a combined bio. Perhaps go ahead and do that and when Siksta returns, we'll see what he thinks.

DarkShadow
08-13-2012, 10:42 PM
:D

Leon! I is happay!

Nightrel
08-13-2012, 10:45 PM
OKAY! Eveyrthing is edited, and I stuck with the split personality but no stabbing.....lol also I added basic first aid because that would make sense and that way The Wilds has some kind of Doc....hehehe 8 year old medical doctor...for the basics...as I stated before...XD

@DarkShadow

and I believe a partnership in stealing would be a good idea XD

SikstaSlathalin
08-14-2012, 01:07 AM
You should call your first guy Rock Leoni. And yeah you can combine the bios once you do I'll add them to the list and I think that'll bring the Wilds up to 6. And Night Feathers is good just describe the condition of her clothes being not so nice like what Imp said. Otherwise she's good and I'll add her to the list.

Leon G
08-14-2012, 01:14 AM
Sweet =D

And he was modeled after Thresh from the Hunger Games XD

SikstaSlathalin
08-14-2012, 01:19 AM
Call him that. XD

Leon G
08-14-2012, 01:29 AM
My bio done cuz.

I would just think "HungerGamesHungerGamesHungerGamesHungerGames" XD

SikstaSlathalin
08-14-2012, 01:34 AM
Give your guy a nickname to make my OCD feel better I'll make a Doctor for the Ruffians and I'll get with Imp and get the IC up. Or I'll just call him None in the lists. XD

Nightrel
08-14-2012, 01:57 AM
Alrighty the dress being tattered and everything else is edited lol. Though I swore I added the part of her dress being covered in spots of dirt and mud....and the ends being tattered or ripped....but I guess I didn't when I checked :p

SikstaSlathalin
08-14-2012, 02:13 AM
Ok Imp and I are working on the IC now stay tuned kids.

P.K.
08-14-2012, 02:17 AM
yay!!!!!!! -glompish people in thread-

SikstaSlathalin
08-14-2012, 02:55 AM
Name: Gyla Veirth
Age (5-20): 15
Race: Helioen
Nickname and reason for it: Sunny her disposition is always happy.

Appearance:http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz139/Siks/Desertgirl.jpg She has bright red eyes and her hair is reddish black. Her clothes are usually clean but also usually full of patches and tears she keeps her medical supplies in a backpack that never leaves her side.
Skills(limit of 3): EMT level medical skills, cooking and cleaning.
Alien powers(Limit 2 and only if playing an alien): She can create either a soft orange or bright yellow light from her body. And some control of fire

Bio: Sunny is the unfortunate survivor of a crash landing brought on by her family's ship having catastrophic engine failure. Her dad did his best to keep them alive and steer the crashing ship some place soft but luck wasn't on their side they crash landed in a rock quarry outside the city and Sunny was the only survivor. She burned her family and the ship as was her people's way and made her way to the city this was at 13.

Years rolled on and slowly Sunny built up a skill set that would make her the perfect wife for anyone but she refuses to be tied down like that way. She wanted to be out in the world helping people and following the Doctrines of her people's religion. Health, happiness, kindness, and justice. That is how she found the Ruffians out of all the gangs in the area they seemed the nicest and most likely to need her skills. Plus she has a little crush on Martin.

Personality: Like her nickname says she's a very happy and upbeat girl always looking to help others and maybe getting a few seconds alone with Professor every now and then. She doesn't go out on raids and she hates fighting if she can avoid it.

SikstaSlathalin
08-15-2012, 05:21 AM
IC is up! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33773)

Imp
08-15-2012, 05:32 AM
I will have Elvis posted sometime today. =)

SikstaSlathalin
08-15-2012, 05:34 AM
XD Can't wait I just hope we get some people to join the Ruffians we're 2 behind now.

P.K.
08-15-2012, 01:20 PM
muuuu! I'll post when I can first day of school only have so much time before I get forcefully kicked off D:

SikstaSlathalin
08-15-2012, 03:06 PM
No worries Lark.

La Volpe
08-15-2012, 04:52 PM
If your still looking for some recruits i'd be happy to make one, this looks like a blast!

La Volpe
08-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Name: Nikolas Grey

Race: human

Nickname and reason for it: Tesla, for his obsession with technology.

Appearance: http://fav.me/d35w4vx
His suit is torn and stained in many spots, and his tie is ragged, the only peices of his clothing in good shape are his gloves, and shoes. though they are still dirty and worn

Skills(limit of 3): hacking, computer whiz, and low mechanical engineering( messing with robots, and anything that has an electric energy source.)

Bio:
Nickolas was born into a good family, his father was a lead code writer on some of the most advanced tech, and his mother was a programmer for the new police bots. Life was good. That is, until Nick discovered how to hack his mother’s robots, and learned how to alter his father’s code. Nick didn’t know it was something bad, he thought it was innocent fun, making the robots do silly dances, and making the programs make silly images instead of their original purpose. But one day Nickolas altered the wrong robots… He had reprogrammed a set of robots, that had been sent to the house by a unnamed company, thinking it’d be funny. Well unknown to him, these were cop bots. And once Nick had hacked into them, a failsafe went off, causing them to go berserk. The robots killed his family, destroyed the house and in a blink of an eye, stole the childlikeness from Nikolas. He ran, only taking the cloths on his back, and his personal project. A mask that when finished, would show Nikolas the flow of electricity around him. Sadly all of his tools, his computer, all were destroyed with his house, so now the mask is just a mask.

Personality: Nikolas is an extremely quiet boy, blaming himself for the death of his family he has denied himself any joy life could bring. He looks at the world with a bleak distends, He is kind to his new “family” in the ruffians, but he keeps away from becoming too close, in fear that they’ll perish because of him. He is skittish, and tends not to go out on the raids, do to his lack of physical abilities, though he will go out if the raid is for mechanical parts, due to his fascination with it.

SikstaSlathalin
08-16-2012, 12:55 AM
Good sheet I'll add him to the list feel free to post with him.

P.K.
08-16-2012, 12:59 AM
yay! Now I'm just waiting to post with Mama silver XD

SikstaSlathalin
08-16-2012, 01:04 AM
I might be able to post with Sunny.

P.K.
08-16-2012, 01:07 AM
oh fun :P
so we post with one person at a time? or are we allowed to do both in one post?

SikstaSlathalin
08-16-2012, 01:09 AM
You can do them both in one post if you can swing it.

P.K.
08-16-2012, 01:15 AM
lol thats normally what I do I just didn't know since no one else seemed to be doing so. I just figured it be one at a time.
I'll wait on shashe though so there's more to add to my post for her later.

SikstaSlathalin
08-16-2012, 01:20 AM
Lol yeah Imp and I just did those posts to set the scene. Everyone else if you have 2 chars you can post with them both in the same post.

Imp
08-17-2012, 04:17 AM
Name: Elvis
Race: Grey (Alien)
Nickname and reason for it: Bigs - Due to his large head

Appearance:
http://download.xbox.com/content/images/00001000-c434-6243-c630-d7f3584109c2/1033/thumblg.png

Skills
Possesses no skills as he is too busy concentrating on his powers.

Alien powers:
Healing - Able to pass a unique chemical into another body which heals it almost completely. The drawback is it takes a bit out of him after each healing session.

Stealth - Touching a surface causes his skin to mimic the color but not texture.

Bio:
The orphan simply known as Elvis knew nothing of his parents who said had died when he was only four. He lived with a poverty-stricken family for sometime and during then he began to understand his abilities.

After a friend had tripped and heavily scratched his leg upon broken glass, Elvis went to check on the wound, gently attempting to pull shards from the friend's leg. Within seconds, the boy's leg began to spit out the shards and heal quite quickly.

Another instance was after the family he lived with was kicked out of their apartment complex for their inability to pay the outrageous prices. One night, Elvis was wandering about for a place to rest when several punks appeared before him. Having devious intentions for Elvis, the punks began to chase him. Nearly escaping their sight around an alleyway corner, Elvis' heart was racing and adrenaline was flowing. Pressing a hand against the brick wall for support, he turned to notice himself adopting the brick's pattern. The punks left after several minutes of searching as Elvis just remained hidden thanks to his camo.

At the age of twelve, a surly appearing girl in her late teens approached him with some friends. Offering a place to stay, he fell to his knees in acceptance and now had a new home. Though he is depended upon as the Wilds' medic, he does attempt to learn other skills but hasn't gotten far at all.

Gang:
Wilds

Personality:
Often shy, but positive during nearly any situation.

SikstaSlathalin
08-17-2012, 04:26 AM
XD nice Imp can't wait to see him done.

Nightrel
08-19-2012, 01:07 AM
just in case you guys are wondering, I'm waiting to post for Kimi. Still can't figure out how to start her off yet _-_

Imp
08-19-2012, 01:17 AM
Understood! I will have a Shank post up by tomorrow as well as the finished Elvis CS.

SikstaSlathalin
08-19-2012, 02:05 AM
I'll get a post in for Prof and Sunny soon myself.

Leon G
08-19-2012, 02:32 AM
Imma post tomorrow because this Chem is confuzzling me and screwed my brain XD

SikstaSlathalin
08-19-2012, 02:41 AM
No worries.

Imp
08-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Elvis is pretty much complete aaannddd I'll begin working on a Shank post

SikstaSlathalin
08-19-2012, 10:10 PM
Awesome Imp I'll add him to the list later.

P.K.
08-20-2012, 12:37 PM
D: where are you other people!

Imp
08-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Idk but I'll send out some PMs to remind them. Course with school starting up, most of them are busy I'm sure.

To make official in part of the Wilds
If at anytime Shank is away from her group, Leoni's 'Rock' character will be the second in command.
Working on my post now...

SikstaSlathalin
08-21-2012, 04:51 PM
Good to know Imp.

SikstaSlathalin
08-27-2012, 01:29 AM
I have family flying in for two weeks so I'll only prolly be on at night

Imp
08-27-2012, 01:57 AM
Understood. I'll take on these Ruffians during the day. ;)

P.K.
08-27-2012, 12:34 PM
rawr! were are you other people >:o waiting for others to postes!

SikstaSlathalin
08-27-2012, 04:45 PM
Might just have to post to keep this from the recycle bin Lark.

deamonstalker
08-28-2012, 11:54 AM
is it too late to join? i wanted the originality of the hacker >.< a well, i can do something to make it happen, mine will be on the other gang. I WILL HAVE HAD MORE EDUCATION THAN YOU!!!!, after all, he heard about the story about hte cop-bots and learned from it. MUHAHAHA

SikstaSlathalin
08-30-2012, 11:53 PM
Put a sheet in and we'll see.

P.K.
08-30-2012, 11:55 PM
lol DS lets see what you can do.

and other people post DAMIT!

deamonstalker
08-31-2012, 11:39 PM
alrighty then, let me get started on my CS,

Name: Joseph Greenary
Age (14):
Nickname and reason for it:
Circuit Breaker (on account of if his hacks fail, the machine is rendered inoperable until a maintenance crew can get to it)

Appearance http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/812161-bigthumbnail.jpg
this is before he had to leave his home, his rich home. as of currently, is much like the clothing in the pic, but more wrinkled, rumpled, and torn, say from the shoulders are ripped slightly, his pants are just dirty jeans he has gloves that are still intact, but the fingers have been ripped off, all damage is due to the tumble down a few flights of stairs.
Skills(limit of 3): Hacking, crafting, scavenging
Alien powers(Limit 2 and only if playing an alien):

Bio:
Much like Nikolas Grey, in that he had parents in the programming of police bots, and other automated machines. he began his quest for knowledge in the Robotic programming sector, which his parent approved of and assisted him in at about the same time as Nikolas did. a year later, after the story of the kid hacker who accidentally set of the fail safe in the cop-bots and killed his family went on air, he was doing much the same, just in a different way, with a fail-safe of his own, it was that if his hack failed, it would send a virus to disable the target. if it did not, he had complete control over it, as it just dropped off of the radar in the security center. he was successfully doing all of his from the comfort of his home, until one of his robots did not drop of the radar, as he had gotten cocky. the security traced this rouge bot's hack all the way into his computer. as he had other fail-safes on it, he was alerted, but it was too late, he barely escaped with his computer stashed in a suit case. however, it was damaged after he tripped down the stairs with the timing of an explosion coming from the wall of his room. as he needed spare parts to fix his computer, he went to the nearest junkyard, which happens to be the Wild's sanctuary.
Gang: none yet, just been thrown into the streets, but is trying to find parts for his computer at the nearby junkyard. (can change during course of RP)
Personality:
distant and shocked. as he is still wondering how his fail-safe failed, that and the effects of his home being destroyed and him being wanted by the law (can change during the course of RP.)

SikstaSlathalin
09-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Gotta find another picture mate, and you might as well join the Wilds they aren't as nice as the Ruffians especially when it comes to their scrap.

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta find another picture mate, and you might as well join the Wilds they aren't as nice as the Ruffians especially when it comes to their scrap.

deamonstalker
09-03-2012, 04:32 PM
UGH!!! stuped pic, when i previewed it, it came up, ok ill try to get teh same pic from somewere else. maybe even freeking link to it.

EDIT- there, and the wilds have a hacker already though. if necessary i will go to them after getting chased out of teh junkyard.

SikstaSlathalin
09-03-2012, 11:33 PM
They could always use more techies. Describe the conditions of his clothes now and you're good to go mate.

deamonstalker
09-04-2012, 12:17 AM
all right, they are slightly rugged, from the fall down the stairs. lol, definitely wrinkled and torn, but still newer than anything that they have seen in a long time lol right? so can i start in the junk yard, but get chased off? then i can also put in that the clan can be determined in the RP. ill just edit my CS right now.

SikstaSlathalin
09-04-2012, 12:19 AM
Perfect mate post your intro.

deamonstalker
09-04-2012, 12:29 AM
all right my CS is fixed and now starting the post.

EDIT- can i do mine in first person? or is it only third? I CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO MY CHAR RIGHT NOW!!! LOL >.<

SikstaSlathalin
09-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Do it however you want.

deamonstalker
09-04-2012, 12:45 AM
ok post is up.

SikstaSlathalin
09-04-2012, 12:48 AM
Nice post but try using some more narrative in your posts it makes things more interesting.

deamonstalker
09-04-2012, 03:08 AM
all right thanks for the helpful criticism. i will go more into detail on my surroundings from now on, but i think that as he is in a daze, that he would hardly acknowledge the majority of his surroundings, like tunnel vision... but ok, like i forgot to put the pile of dead cars.

Kris
09-09-2012, 08:09 PM
This thread has been featured as this week's roleplay of the week (http://role-player.net/forum/site.php)

Imp
09-09-2012, 08:41 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh and I'll fashion up a post tonight. Keep things rolling.

SikstaSlathalin
09-10-2012, 01:44 AM
Awesome!

Imp
09-10-2012, 02:10 AM
Woken from my nap and working on the post!

If needed, I can PM members who haven't posted yet unless you wish to give them an extension before we PM them.

P.K.
09-10-2012, 12:36 PM
well I'm ready to post if needed so I'll come up with something soon I guess.

Imp
09-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Post as you please, PK! I have some members that need to be bugged to post so go right ahead and do so while I deal with them. =)

P.K.
09-10-2012, 05:49 PM
lol alright. I'm feeling lazy though so might be a bit.

SikstaSlathalin
09-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Darn people.

DarkShadow
09-13-2012, 03:10 PM
If i havent been kicked, then i should get a post up soon. I havent been, uh, ya know... right?

SikstaSlathalin
09-16-2012, 01:29 AM
No you're still on the list Dark.

SikstaSlathalin
09-17-2012, 02:27 AM
Ok.

DarkShadow
09-25-2012, 03:20 PM
Almost done with the post...

P.K.
09-28-2012, 08:24 PM
hey! Siks I think your first post got all messed up D:

SikstaSlathalin
09-28-2012, 10:33 PM
Yeah I know.

P.K.
09-28-2012, 10:34 PM
Oo okay.

SikstaSlathalin
09-28-2012, 10:46 PM
It's some weird tech thing the mods don't even know how it happened.

P.K.
09-28-2012, 10:50 PM
huh....

I'll work on another post siks but I gotta get since we are leaving soon O-o

SikstaSlathalin
09-28-2012, 10:51 PM
No worries lass.

deamonstalker
09-29-2012, 12:19 AM
wait, what is going on? some tech that the mods missed?

P.K.
09-30-2012, 01:49 AM
Posted O-o
Hope that was okay.

SikstaSlathalin
09-30-2012, 06:03 PM
Good post Lark.

P.K.
09-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Thank you :P

The Cockatiel
10-06-2012, 12:34 PM
I will sign up a character for the Ruffians soon if that's okay.

SikstaSlathalin
10-07-2012, 06:28 PM
Sure we could always use more people. I have to chop some heads soon anyway.

P.K.
10-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Oo chop some heads D:

SikstaSlathalin
10-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Yeah the inactive must fall so the active can flourish.

P.K.
10-07-2012, 06:55 PM
lol :P nice Siks.

SikstaSlathalin
10-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Gratzi lassie.

The Cockatiel
10-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Name: Rhydian Bennett
Nickname and reason for it: Walker, because he rarely stays in a place twice and also has a habit of running away
Appearance (pic or description add any gear your char has in here too): Here (http://i49.tinypic.com/8yajh5.jpg). He also has an all-black leather messenger bag where he keeps whatever he has.
Skills(limit of 3): Alien powers(Limit 2 and only if playing an alien): Accomplished liar, fast runner
Bio: Rhydian never got to know his father very well, as they both avoided each other. His father didn't care about his son and Rhydian didn't want to listen to repeated lectures about how he would never amount to anything. Eventually, his mother was so fed up with her husband that she divorced him and moved out. Rhydian took to the streets, preferring to live on his own rather than be dependent on either of them.
Gang: Ruffians
Personality: Rhydian is a very good example of contradictions. He will put himself in harm's way for a stranger but will abandon his friends. Even though he wants to be accepted, he's usually a loner. Although he can on occasion be accepting you usually have to prove yourself to him. Most days his outlook on life is kind of hopeless, but he'll always fight to keep himself alive. One other aspect of his personality is that he rarely gets angry when his friends are hurt. Instead, he either sighs at whatever way they injured themselves or gets ready to deal with whatever soon-to-be-in-big-trouble jerk that was messing with them.

Also: He usually has a British accent, but there's not really an explanation for why he has it. Mostly just a habit.

deamonstalker
10-07-2012, 07:13 PM
hey, I'm active, but I have nothing to post, that will affect anything that happens right, now, I'm just sitting on the pile of electronics degectively, staring into space, mourning the death of my computer... I might as well have him muster the strenght to go and see what is what, or I can keep him sitting there, looking sad, and have someone find him...

SikstaSlathalin
10-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Looking good so far get the bio down and I'll add him to the list just be careful running away on the Ruffians might get you shot. XD jk

Well if he's near the military surplus store where Prof and Shank will be she can find him ask Imp he might be able to help you we just need more posts to keep this from the recycle bin. You can also make another char and have them meet each other lots of slots have cleared up in the Wilds so far.

deamonstalker
10-07-2012, 07:27 PM
I just posted, Is that ok?

SikstaSlathalin
10-07-2012, 07:34 PM
That'll work Stalk thanks.

DarkShadow
10-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Will post soon.

Pineapples
10-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Name: Ailani Vallenka
Nickname and reason for it: Harmony (As a child, she always tried to put things together, whether musical notes or paint colors.)

Appearance: Ailani stands at 5'0, making her seem vulnerable to most people. Her skin is a creamy milk chocolate. Short jet-black layered hair. Usually up in a bun with two chopsticks. Small up-turned nose sprinkled with dark freckles. Hazel eyes that are medium size and cat-shaped. Long eyelashes. A beauty mark is right under her left eye. Plump lips with a diamond monroe piercing(Avatar Picture as reference)
Skills: Resourceful, Negotiation, Acting Quickly(Fast Reflexes)

Bio: Ailani was always the the smart one as a child but she used it in the wrong situations. Ailani would go into various stores and negotiate with the managers for food. Whether she used bribery, manipulation, or force didnt matter. As long as she got something. Some of the things she asked for seemed useleses to others, but she would turn them into something beneficial. One day she ticked off the wrong manager. She found herself running quickly into the nearest place. It turned out to be an amusment park. There she met the Ruffians and she immediatley felt at home.
Gang: Ruffians

Personality:Ailani is a spitfire. She is easily irritated, sarcastic at times, and a but cynical. She also loves to fight.
Unfortuatley, she is very sensitive. She's hurt by the littlest things, even without meaning to be. Ailani is a complete party animal and loves to have fun. She is intelligent but makes stupid decisions, sometimes. Ailani is also possessive and jealous.

SikstaSlathalin
10-15-2012, 12:36 AM
Good sheet pineapples I'll add her to the list and you can post with her.

deamonstalker
10-15-2012, 12:44 AM
huh, last that I heard, I'm unconscious over by those cars that the dude with the musical face is....

SikstaSlathalin
10-15-2012, 12:49 AM
Walker is heading toward your guy maybe Circuit can wake up and you two can get some dialogue going.

deamonstalker
10-15-2012, 12:57 AM
prahaps, but last that my char heard, there was people exactally where he passed out... If there is no-one in about an hour, then I guess that he can wake up to Walker...

SikstaSlathalin
10-15-2012, 01:08 AM
Well if no one else posts you might have to do that mate.

Pineapples
10-15-2012, 02:14 AM
Cool thanks ^_^

SikstaSlathalin
10-15-2012, 02:33 AM
Most welcome.

Nightrel
10-17-2012, 08:09 PM
Sorry siks, I think I'm going to have to drop out of this one. I have to much on my plate at the moment. Anyways I hope this rp still goes well for you guys :)

SikstaSlathalin
10-18-2012, 10:06 PM
Ok Night.

DarkShadow
10-24-2012, 03:12 PM
I think we need a headcount...

Pineapples
10-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Headcount?

deamonstalker
10-24-2012, 10:09 PM
ok, well I'm here, and uncountious against the wall to the junkyard.... next to the cars...

DarkShadow
10-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Headcount?

Anyone whos still in this would make a post stating so.

The Cockatiel
10-25-2012, 03:07 PM
My character has been introduced but I need to find a way to get him involved with the others.

SikstaSlathalin
10-25-2012, 03:31 PM
I did a head count and deleted those that said they're gone everyone else I'm just waiting on posts from. If any of you know someone who'd have fun in this RP please try and get them to join our numbers have taken a bad hit.

Also Cockatiel and demon you guys can play off each other's posts or do a co-op. Since you two are in the same area. I'm gonna try and get Sunny to interact with Harmony and Tesla.

Pineapples
10-25-2012, 08:01 PM
Kay. I guess my character is wandering around the park. Ya know, gettin a feel of things.

SikstaSlathalin
10-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Well I interacted with her and combined it with Tesla finding us.

P.K.
10-25-2012, 08:07 PM
I'll post with my peeps O-o here now/soon.

SikstaSlathalin
10-25-2012, 08:08 PM
Good.