PDA

View Full Version : Of Empires and Madness

Cleopatra
03-25-2010, 06:32 PM
It was a glorious day. The sun was shining brightly, the clouds were full and white, and the sky was a beautiful blue. The bees were buzzing and the birds were singing…

Then a shot rang out and one bird fell dead while the others all flew away.

In the corner of Sinister’s Academy of Villainy was a group of students in their Animal Extinction Class. The rest of the students applauded while the teacher, Professor Skinner, patted a boy holding a gun on his back. “Excellent work, Phillip! Right on the beak! I say, there won’t be any African Whilloper Birds by the time you get out of graduation.”

Phillip nodded with pride, thinking on how he was going to be the best. Then there was another gunshot and Phillip fell over dead. The class looked at a girl holding the other shotgun with a smug look on her face. They stared for a moment and then broke out into cheers and applause. Professor Skinner shook her hand. “Jennifer! Capitol! Amazing! Top of the line!”

Meanwhile, on the other side of campus, in a large room filled with other students, Professor Arnold stood in front of his class with a stack of assorted candies, piles of money, and an apple in front of him. He looked very smug as he stood up in front of the class. “Students, while I greatly appreciate these gifts, I’m afraid you’ve overlooked the, the subtleties that bribing entails. For example, Eleanor. You gave me this lovely silk tie.”

The girl in the class smiled and nodded. He continued. “The problem is that when you bribe someone, it’s always best to make it seem as though someone ELSE is doing it without your knowledge. That way, I can’t outright fail you and have you suspended.” Professor Arnold smiled happily. “But none of you understood this, so you all fail the test and have to go to the office!”

Groans of dismay filled the class as they stood up. “But before you go…” They all jumped back into their seats. “before you go, I have to talk about your next project.” More groans of dismay.

Professor Andrew wrote on the board Evil Charisma: How to Charm Your Way Into Backstabbing Other People to Get What You Want.

A boy in the class raised his hand. “How are we supposed to work with that?”

“Good question! You can think it over in detention! Now, if there are no other questions, I suggest you all get cracking.”

Danijel
03-25-2010, 07:25 PM
All of a sudden the doors of prof. Arnold's classrom get opened by kick. By no surprise from other students, a formally dressed harlequin enters the classroom. "Then do I have a proposition for you, professor.", says the harlequin making his way to the teacher's desk, sweeping of some of the bribes other students put and sitting on that spot.

"Ah, you're late again. And as for the proposition I think you may have confused this class with Politics. In 'Evil Charisma' you don't make deals.", says the professor, making a triangle with his hands while watching at the harlequin student.
"Then it doesn't have to be a deal professor. Lets rather call it...a wager.", harlequin replies adding a smirk to his face.

Prof. Arnold thinks about it for a moment and then replies, "I am listening."
"Glad you do.", says the harlequin and grabs a twinky from the pile of bribes. then he jumps off the desk and approaches the window of the classroom. He points through the window outside and starts talking, "South of this nowhereland and past these mountains lies an empire, the Sun Dynasty. Which happens to be ran by...my sister."

The class remains silent, then the harlequin adds, "She's a do-gooder!"
When he said that, both the teacher and the class shouted 'aww'.

Harlequin eats some of the twinky he took and then he tosses the rest that he didn't ate on floor and turns to the professor. He slaps the window and continues, "This is my wager! If I manage to take over that empire with Evil Charisma and perhaps, declare a war, you'll pass me on this subject till my graduation."

"And if you don't?", asks prof. Arnold.
"That's up to you then.", replies the harlequin.

Arnold approaches the harlequin and shakes hands with him. "Deal, you have time over the summer breaks."
The harlequin only grins and looks through the window again. "Oh Cleopatra. You brother is coming home! Hahahaha!"

Cleopatra
03-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Cleopatra sat up in bed and sneezed. The maid who was cleaning up her closet exclaimed “Ra bless you!” in a polite tone. The queen waved her hand in thanks before getting out of bed and wrapping a purple silk robe around her. She went to the window on the other side of the room and stepped out onto the balcony. “Another sunny day. What a shock.”

She walked back in and collapsed onto a couch. “I long for a rainy day. Or snow. Maybe even a hurricane.” She got up again and went into the Dressing Chamber. “Ah, well. That’s what vacations are for. Now then,” she snapped her fingers and several waiting ladies came to her side and brought up three large mirror screens and a small pavilion so that Cleo could stand on it and admire herself when she was dressed. They grew silent after they had done this so they could listen to their queen. “I think I want… blue today. Cotton. Cotton breaths after all. And it want it to be flowy, so that when I move it sort of floats behind me.” They hurried to obey her, and brought a long sleeveless dress with trailing pieces of material attached to the shoulders so it did indeed float as she walked. Cleo put it on still thinking. “Oh, and I think pearls. Pearls come from the sea, the sea can be cold. Pearls will look good.” As they fetched her pearls she kept thinking to herself. “I’ll have to wear gold though. Silver wouldn’t look right.”

“Who cares,” muttered a guard.

Cleopatra walked out wearing her flowing dress and hit him over the head. “The guys who I have to schmooze, that’s who!” She stood still as the women applied the crown and armlets and necklace to her ensemble, all of them made of gold and pearls. When she went back in to admire herself in the mirror, she had to admit… she looked pretty stunning. A self-satisfied look came over her face and the ladies in waiting knew they had done a good job.

Suddenly, Cleo’s face changed. She didn’t know why, but she had the strangest feeling. A feeling that she hadn’t had in a while. Ever since her brother was sent off to the academy. The feeling that said… Her eyes widened with horror and she ran out of the room and rushed to her office, where she picked up her phone that looked like a Sphinx and dialed a number. “Sinister’s Academy of Villains? Yes, this is Danijel’s sister…. What do you mean Danijel who? No, not DANIEL, DANIJEL. With a J! … Look, all I wanted to say is that if he shows up here suddenly, a certain school is going to disappear off the face of the earth, and… Oh… he’s gone already… I see. Well, you might as well save some time and call the undertaker now. Why? BECAUSE THERE’S GOING TO BE CARNAGE WHEN I GET THERE!!!” Cleo finished screaming into the phone and then hung up and groaned.

“Of all the months to start a diet!”

Danijel
03-25-2010, 09:14 PM
30 minutes before Cleopatra's phone call

"...Is this a joke cause I am not laughing!", says the harlequin as he was standing in the Academy's courtyard and was watching something that's both embarassing and supposed to be funny. "I may sound spoiled cause I come from rich family, but still there is no way I am travelling on THAT thing. No freaking way!"

"Its all we could afford.", says dr. Frankenstein, the professor of Evil Machinery at the academy, "That witch of your sister...sorry for my tone."
"Please, that's a compliment for me, go on.", says Danijel.
"Okay, that witch of your sister that rules these lands transfered all of the money from the near cities to the vault in Sun Dynasty as a way to prevent this academy for further robberies. And you know robberies are financing the Academy.", says dr. Frankestein.

"Uhhh, man. She's too good for her own good.", says Danijel slapping his face, "But still is this thing the only thing you could've provide me as the means of transport?!"

"Yes."

"You're so directive. Well then, lets go Muddy!", says Danijel and jumps on the thing that was supposed to transport him to Sun Dynasty, a dirty donkey named Muddy.

----------------
An hour after Cleopatra's phonecall

Danijel is standing at the foot of the mountain road that he needed to cross to get into sister's capital. But he was standing on the side of the road with thumb lifted up, he was trying to hitch ride from anyone that would pass. "Someone really hates me.", says Danijel.

The reason to why he was trying to hitch a ride was because Muddy the donkey was really old. And now at the foot of the mountain came Muddy's final time.

Cleopatra
03-26-2010, 03:10 AM
“I can’t believe this. I can’t believe this,” Cleo paced back and forth in her throne room, her advisors standing around looking concerned.

One of them tried to speak .“Your majesty…” He was cut off by the queen, who strode to a large window overlooking the gate to the city. “I bet he’s just mad that I got a Queendom and he didn’t get anything.”

An elderly High Priest walked up behind her patting her shoulder. “Now now, your Majesty. He knew from the time he was a little boy that only women may rule here. Besides, I remember him. He was never interested in ruling empires.”

“You’re right,” conceded Cleo, patting the Priest’s hand. “He was always more interested in destroying them.”

Some of the other advisors who remembered when the children were young began reminiscing. “Remember the time when those two were just the Prince and Princess, and they stole the Former Queen’s Scepter and accidentally used it to destroy the monument that took three years to build?” The other advisors chuckled. Except for one, who had been the former Chief Architect and had built that same monument. “Yes,” he said miserably.

“Yes, dear,” the High Priest continued. “As long as his only interest is in ruining and demolishing empires and kingdoms, all is-”

“RUINED!” wailed Cleo, throwing her arms out. She then started hitting her head against a pillar bemoaning the fact that she had a brother. “I wanted a SISTER! A sweet, caring sister that would always play with me and share my toys with me! All I got was a brother who blew them up!”

“Of course,” said the priest as an afterthought, “a sister could have contended your claim to the throne.”

“And I LOVED it when he blew things up!” exclaimed Cleo, also remembering this fact. “It’s STILL fun! Just not my queendom!”

There was a shuffling of feet from the others in the chamber. Finally, one spoke. “Your most Exquisite Majesty” (it was always safer to compliment her when she was in these moods) “what do you plan to do if this happens?”

Cleopatra left the room for a moment and came back with the Scepter that she had blown up the monument with. The former Chief Architect dove behind the throne. Cleopatra grinned evilly, and the golden staff began to glow. “I’m sure we’ll have lots to talk about.”

Danijel
03-26-2010, 07:45 PM
15 minutes have passed since Danijel was standing on the side road trying to hitch ride. But nothing passed through here, with exception of couple of tumbleweeds passing by. "Oww, man. I don't want to walk through the mountain.", Danijel sighs. Mountain pass was pretty long and it would take him several days to get to Sun Dynasty on foot.

But, suddenly something appears from the direction Danijel rode on a donkey. It was a girl, wearing a red hood, riding a tricycle with a basket in front. She stopped next to Danijel, who was still pointing a thumb up, and asks him, "Sir, are you lost?"

Danijel instantly replies, "No, just waiting for someone to pick me up. What are you doing here alone?"
"I am going to my grandma's, she lives near her.", says the little girl in red.
"Hmmmm.", Danijel gets an idea, "Well since she's close-by, you won't be needing that bike, right?"

"Huh?", exclaims the little girl.

Danijel picks the girl up from the tricycle and puts her aside, gives the girl her basket backand then he sits on a tricycle. "Say hi to your grandma for me!", says Danijel and speeds away up the mountain pass on the girl's tricycle.

"Hey!", the girl shouts. But then she hears something move in the bushes. She stares at the bushes only to find a wolf coming out of it, licking its teeth.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!", the girls screams and starts running away, with wolf chasing her.

SikstaSlathalin
03-27-2010, 01:55 AM
In a puff of red smoke a man dressed in a red and black bodysuit appears in the throne with two swords across his back and other assorted weapons about his person. With a yawn he streatches out his long legs then looks around confused.
"Oye this isn't the Pub where the bloody hell am I?" He looks around catalogging everyone in the room.
A bunch of old Sods, some blank faced young ones with trays and one buxom lass in a slinky dress. Maybe I'm at the pub afterall. He looks the woman up and down a smille crosses his hidden face. With another streatch he stands up and walks to the buxom woman and taps his head to her.
"Hello mi bonny lass would ye be so kind as to show me where I might find a Pub? I'm awfully thirsty." He smiles placing his gloved hands on his pistol belt.
"Oh I'm Siksta by the by."

Cleopatra
03-28-2010, 08:14 PM
Cleopatra blinked as the strange man suddenly appeared in her throne room. Or, more precisely, in her throne. HER throne. Her left eye twitched. There wasn’t much she could say about him really other than the fact that he was growing weapons like limbs and his face was covered. The bodysuit he wore was pretty skin tight and didn’t leave much to the imagination (not that she minded really) but the fact that he called her lass and asked for a pub while in her throne room led her to believe he was either more than drunk already, or he was made.

Oh, wait. His accent was Scottish. Okay, just crazy then. She could deal with crazy thanks to years with her brother. It was a charming accent, but she had too much on her mind to even question how he got there. She had a migraine coming on and this wasn’t helping any.

She lifted her arm and pointed out to the city. “Hello, Siksta. I’m Queen Cleopatra VIII. There’s a pub out there called the Dusty Scarab. Go try that.”

One of the other advisers politely coughed in the background. Cleo turned to him, fury etched across her face. “What is it now!? Has the Nile gone dry!? Have the Twelve Plagues of Egypt returned again!?”

They all shrunk back. Obviously the Queen was taking her brother’s return harder than they had expected. On hindsight, they should have thought of it since he was the one who nearly drove the queendom to ruin in his younger years. They had all sort of known it would happen again sooner or later. One of the braver advisors took Cleo’s arm and led her to the side of the room to whisper quietly to her.

“Your most Supreme Highness, it may be wise in this case to… detain this new arrival.”

Her gold ornaments flashed as she turned her head to the elder quickly. “Why ever would I want to do that? He’s obviously lost and most likely inebriated. I fail to see why we should keep him around.”

“Because, Your Majesty, if HE managed to get in here so easily, think who ELSE could as well.”

The queen froze. “So you’re saying it might be prudent to question him as to how he arrived…” she glanced back at the stranger. “as well as who else could be joining him in the future.”

The elder nodded, but Cleo was not convinced. “Suppose he’s with my brother. Suppose he’s only pretending to be nuts because he wants to scope out our defenses here?”

“Perhaps a tracking spell may do the trick, my Queen?”

A grin spread across Cleo’s face. “That would do the trick perfectly. And a few Seals on some of the more important rooms.”

The elder nodded. “A wonderful thought, your Greatness.”

Cleo nodded her head at him and ordered him to be sure it was all done as quickly as possible before turning around to the stranger again. “Actually, forget the Scarab. We would like to offer you some accommodations here while you get your bearings together. Obviously, you are very lost. It would only be right to make sure that you have everything set before we send you on your way.”

SikstaSlathalin
03-28-2010, 11:54 PM
Siksta was about to lock the name into his teleporter when on the far back wall he spotted a dangerous Black Widow spider creeping up on one of the blank-faced youths along the wall pulling one of his many daggers out he hurls it at the young woman who's listless eyes go wide as the razor sharp blade whizzes past and imbeds itself in the spider not an inch from her head. She gasps faltering a step or away from the quivering weapon and it's deadly target. Oblivious of the Guard drawing their weapons and slowly advancing on him taking easy steps he crosses the Throne room and pulls the knife out of the wall pulling out a match and burning the spider off the tip. The charred remains drop into a nearby bin and he replaces the knife and tosses the match away. Whistling to himself he walks back to the throne and plops down in it cracking his knuckles looking up as Queen Cleo walks up he pays close attention to how her body moves under the slinky dress.
"How generous of you lass, but it was just a hiccup in the teleporter. No reason for you lot ta go out of your way for me."

Cleopatra
03-29-2010, 12:25 AM
Cleo froze as the knife went flying from the newcomer’s hand into the wall behind the serving girl. For a second there she had thought he was trying to kill the poor thing, but luckily it had just been a spider.

Not that it wasn’t alarming. After all, for acting like he was off his rocker, his aim was deadly. Her guard thought so too as they immediately went into fighting positions. Her eye twitched as he sat in HER throne again, but her mind was also whirring… She was curious about this man. If he wasn’t working for her brother (which Cleo believed wasn’t the case since he was obviously good at his job, as opposed to Dan) then he could be a valuable asset to her. He seemed to be very good at what he did… whatever that was.

“Excuse me… firstly, would you mind getting off my throne? Secondly, may I ask why you have so many weapons? And of course,” she continued "it's only right that we keep you here with us. Unfamiliar surroundings and all that. We wouldn't want anything to befall you. Anything bad, that is."

Higurashi
03-29-2010, 01:47 AM
Higurahsi, King of the Traveling Kingdom of Minstrels strolled along the paths on the mountain. He was lost again. He was often lost come to think of it. He shrugged and continued walking.

He came upon and glade in a surprisingly small patch of trees. In it there was a girl, struggling with a wolf over a basket of whatever. She saw him and called out for help. He walked over, beat the wolf across the head with his mandola, (which was something like a lute except with.... I forgot the difference) and struck up a conversation with the lass that was holdingthe basket and dressed in a newly tattered red cloak.

In this conversation, she learned that her tricycle (he laughed at this) had been stolen by something that looked like an evil clown.

The wolf tries to get up again and Hig hits him with the quite sturdy mandola till he is nocked out.

Upon hearing the strange tale, Hig recruits the lass into his Kingdom, (she was actually a very good cook) and set ofd. down the mountain, towards the capital.

Danijel
03-29-2010, 08:35 PM
"Daaamn...", exclaims Danijel as he watches from the other side of the mountain he just crossed, from the side overlooking the Sun Dynasty. But he wasn't watching the actual beauty of the scenery, he was watching down the mountain. It was a long way down. But, he had an idea.

It was a crazy and risky idea, it would take lots of guts to do it. Something no one else would ever think of doing without asking themselves do they love their life or not. "I am going straight down this mountain.", says Danijel.

He rides the tricycle off the road and rides down the mountain steeps. The tricycle was accelerating very fast, so fast that not only his hair was flying backwards but his face did so too. Soon after he spots something down the hill, it was something looking like a stone ramp.

"Uh-oh.", says Danijel to himself and rides on the ramp which from the great speed from riding down the mountain propelled him into the air. He was now flying in the air.
And then the music starts...

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky

"What the?"

I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar

"..."

I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

"STOP THE DAMN MUSIC!", Danijel shouts and the music stops, and he kept on going through the air. After which, to his worry, he began descending.

Higurashi
03-29-2010, 08:57 PM
Higurashi is climbing down the side of the mountain at that particular moment. He always carried a few miles of climbing thread in his pocket. It even conveniently fit into one pouch. As he descended the mountain with the girl strapped to his back he heard something odd.

When he looked to see what it was, he saw a flying clown, on a tricycle, with a soundtrack following him. Higurashi simply shrugged and continued down. He had seen better soundtrack incidents but he comitted this one to memory anyways. It might be useful at some point.

At the bottom of the mountain he let the girl go do her thing. Turns out she was VERY afraid of heights. The stains around the neck of her tunic showed as much. Air sickness never helped it.

SikstaSlathalin
03-30-2010, 12:17 AM
With a smile and a shrug Siksta springs off the throne and lands next to the Queen looking her in the face.
"I'm a traveller you need all this to survive in the world nowadays. He walks around her telling his tail. I come from a place where this kind of attire is expected." He slowly walks away from her and begins inspecting the other's in the room including the young girl he almost killed. Crouching down in front of her where she slumped against the wall. He takes up her hand and kisses it lightly.
"Are ye alright lassie?"* She blushes a little nodding. With another hidden smile he rubs her cheek a little.
"Sorry for the scare lass. But it was about to bite ye." She nods rubbing her cheek against his hand a little.
"I know sir just scared me I'll be fine." He smiles pulling her to her feet.
"That's the spirit young lady, glad to see you're alright." He turns and walks abck to Cleo.
"Alright Queenie let's hear what you have to say."

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 12:34 AM
Higurashi carries on with the girl after shes done puking her guts out and gives her something for her stomache. He carries her in his arms because she's to weak to walk. He walks don the paths toard the capital.

The girl is able to walk after a few miles and trots along behind Hig. She is surprisingly cheerful for a girl who had her bike stolen, was nearly eaten by a wolf, and was basically kidnapped into a band of minstrels.

Speaking of minstrels, Hig's band appears around the bend and meets up with the pair. The continue onwards.

Sigma
03-30-2010, 02:22 AM
"Your majesty!" cried Sigma, Captain of the Queen's Guard as he charged in the throne room flanked by two members of his unit. he wore unusual armor for a captain along with a cape, give him a robotic appearance to his men. he was bald and had bright blue cybernetic eyes and two facial scars running along his face. "With all due respect...how can you trust this....stranger and an intruder at that!"

He continued to power walk towards them and stopped some inches away from them. "With your command I will organize a search and des...err...I mean capture unit and hunt down your brother."

Cleopatra
03-30-2010, 03:58 AM
Cleo looked at Sigma as he came in. She understood his concern, but gave him a I-know-what-I’m-doing-look. They’d known each other for so long that she knew he’d understand. And in the few minutes that the Siksta person had been there, she’d learned much about him. His interaction with the serving girl was most… insightful.

He was obviously a womanizer, and somewhat skilled at that. At least with young girls who weren’t used to the attention. But Cleopatra was no stranger to this sort of thing. Ignoring the fact that he called her “Queenie”, she took the warrior by the arm and led him out the room speaking sweetly and softly to him. “I think I have a proposition for you that will interest a man of your… experience.” She mouthed to Sigma We’ll talk after this, as she walked past with Siksta.

The queen turned his attention back to the strange man as they walked down the hallway. “You see, I have a small problem that could potentially grow into a much bigger one. I’m afraid if it does become a major issue, then I’ll need all the help I can get.” She let go of his arm and stood close to him being careful to let her chest brush ever so slightly against his arm. That killed men every single time.

“I am willing to hire you as a temporary guard for the palace, if, of course, your skills are really as good as they seem to be now. If what I fear comes to pass, you may prove a most valuable asset and will be handsomely rewarded for your assistance. If it doesn’t come to pass, then you’ll still be given food and lodgings, not to mention a steady income for at least a little while.”

She stood against the window, letting the light frame her form, making her gold sparkle. If sex appeal didn’t get a man, then gold and the offers of power did. She lowered her voice to a sultry tone and practically purred at him. “I promise you, you won’t regret accepting.”

Cleopatra knew that Sigma would have a problem with this, and his concerns would be legitimate. But with her brother coming back home, she’d be more than willing to put up with this buffoon for a little bit until the trouble passed. She was sure that the maids and serving girls wouldn’t mind his presence at least.

Sigma
03-30-2010, 04:24 AM
Sigma gave a simple nod as the Queen left with this Siksta character. he then turn to back to the two men. "You two are dismissed today. I will handle things myself for today." both men gave a confused look but for only a second and nodded to him in compliance, "Yes, sir!" both said in unison and ran off.

"I should've know better anyway..." he thought to himself. "I'll just have to wait and see what she plans. but if that man tries anything to harm her.....I will deal with him..."

SikstaSlathalin
03-30-2010, 04:41 AM
Siksta watched the Guard Caption come in he was obviously a paranoid man and maybe a little overconfident in things to go that close to insulting an armed stranger that can teleport. But he let it slide he's lived through worse in his life then a paranoid Guard. As Queenie led him into a hallway he began watching her. Another thing he learned in his life never trust it when a leader pulls you aside. He noted when her prominate chest touched him his felt a little spark go through him but saw the plan. Use sex to win him over, and it was working but he couldn't let her know. Acting like he never noticed he listend to her proposition rubbing his masked chin slowly. Once she finished he paced a little bit then said.
"Well Queenie, here's the thing. I don't need a job I'm quite happy with my carefree life. He smiles at her kissing her hand lightly. Unless you got something else lass I'll just teleport myself back home and try for another pub."

Cleopatra
03-30-2010, 04:58 AM
Cleopatra smiled sweetly as he kissed her hand, carefully keeping her annoyance invisible. As a queen, she’d learned long ago to hid her feeling and thoughts from her face. She had to admit though, she was a little impressed and amused as this man. He appeared to not care about her advances or her offers of wealth. She could work with this though.

“Well, I can see that plainly. A man like yourself can’t be tied down of course. However… I’ve noticed that you seem to care for weapons a great deal, which you should in your positions. One of the biggest sources of trade here in my queendom is the weapons trade. We create, sell, buy and trade weapons off all sorts here. If you agree to help me, you will be given your pick of them. Not to mention the fact that, although you are a wanderer, even one such as yourself needs money to live. Your payment will be more than enough to support your lifestyle for years. And besides that,” she grinned “your kind loves action and adventure. If something happens here, you’ll get plenty of it. There’s rarely a dull moment when this particular problem arises.”

The queen wondered for a moment if Sigma had already set up a defensive parameter around the city. She was sure he had though. He was an excellent soldier with good battle experience. She could rely on him, but after this conversation with Siksta, she’d need to talk to him about what he thought would be necessary.

Danijel
03-30-2010, 04:29 PM
*splash*
Danijel landed in a pool of water, a rather large pool of water. It more resembled a lake, small lake.
Shortly after the splash Danijel resurfaces from the water, spitting out some water. Miraculously he still attained the white skin on himself. "Well I rode on the ground, I flew in air and now I am swimming in a water. And yet people think I couldn't do a triathlon.", says Danijel in a bit maddened tone. Ever since he started to travel to his sister's city everything went down the hill, both generally and literally.

Soon after he hears something entering the water. He turns to look in that direction and sees something that is rather clishé in moments like this. "Oh great, there are alligators in this waters. Can for once something good happen?"

Soon he said that bubbles appeared on water behind him and all the alligators made their run out of the water. Danijel looks around at now empty lake, "For the first time I am glad I had beans for lunch." No need to say anymore what Danijel has done in the water.
So after this he swam to the ground and began walking towards Sun Dynasty. He was now a lot closer because of the distance he flew on bike.

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 07:14 PM
After several 'accidents' involving some particularly fine looking women in a certain now non-exisetent village, Hig carries on with his now significantly larger band of vaga-ahem-minstrels. They stea-ahem again-'borrow' a few dozen or so wagons with oxen to pull them. They justle down the road with a merry tune until the come across a large city. Its needless to say what happened except that there was a fewhundredthousanddollars of damage. After which the ever larger growing band makes its merry way to the capital.

Danijel
03-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Right after the large band entered Sun Dynasty, the capitol, Danijel was standing outside the city with hands on his hips and watching some of the damage he could see. "Wow, last time I saw this much mess was when Cleopatra got dumped again.", says Danijel to himself, knowing the fact that she can get quite moody. "And with the Scepter in her hands...", he shivers by thinking of ways how she would use that Scepter.
"I may be despicable, but she's the cruel one.", Danijel exclaims and enters through the city gates.

First thing first he couldn't go to palace directly, that would be a suicide. So instead of visiting the palace, he stops by an Inn, called Nibelung Inn. Quite a fancy place where fancy people would stay to eat, drink and stay the night. The building was pretty big, it has 3 floors and the facade of the building was pink.
As Danijel enters the building, the inside was looking fancy as it did the outside. The floor was made from very good waxed wood, the walls were colored in red and there were as much fancy ornament as you can imagine.

Danijel approaches the lady behind the registration counter and asks her, "Can I speak to the Puss?"

"Why do you persist in calling me like that.", says someone behind Danijel in german accent. Danijel turns around and see, not a person at all, but a cat. A blue-gray Nebelung cat that stood on its two feet, stood nearly 2 feets and it wore black boots, a black tunic, a black derby cat and a red cane. All the clothing the cat wore was fitting for his size.

"I am Pusskraz Ingrid Booticks, and would like that you call me by that name.", says the cat.
"Yeah, but to me you're always be a Puss in Boots.", Danijel replies crouching down to Pusskraz's eye level.
"If that's the case...", Puss starts while approaching Danijel, "...maybe I should call you by your real name. What was it again? Char..." Puss didn't even finished the word because Danijel quickly stopped him by putting his hand on Puss's mouth.

"Ok you win buddy. But do me a favour: Can you head to the palace and announce my arrival here as formally you can? Last thing I need are some more scars from her.", asks Danijel and removes his hand from cat's mouth.

"Oh I thought you'll ask something like that. I'll be on my way.", says Puss and turns around to leave the Inn. As he was leaving he mumbles to himself, "A cat and a dog treat themselves better than these two."

------------

Several minutes later Puss was at the doors. Hoping this 'formal announcement' of Danijel would work, he presses the palace's doorbell button with his cane.

SikstaSlathalin
03-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Crouched upon the threshold of the great door watching the world below him. As the booted cat approached he didn't like the smell already. Leaping from the top he drops in front of the other cat and leveled a pistol to his head.
"Aren't you a silly looking messenger." His red fur sleek but muscles prominate his various weapons glisten in the sun. His fangs poke out in a grin.

Continuing his pacing mulling over this attempt to buy his services. He did like weapons but his weapons were top of the line and he'd already seen what the guards have and if they didn't have anything better then him he wasn't sure he wanted the pick of the weapons in this Queendom. So far she wasn't winning him over any, rubbing his chin more he keeps thinking. Any money he needs he gets from selling all the dungeon loot he amasses. But one thing did get his attention, he did love action and while being a Wanderer is great it does get boring sometimes. Maybe he could hang around for a little bit,
"You have my attention Queenie keep talking please."

Sigma
03-30-2010, 11:57 PM
Upon hearing the door bell rang from where he stood. Captain Sigma streamed out of the throne room. and some time later, he approached the door and slowly creaked it open, and Sigma's surprise...more like confusion, he looks down to see a dressed cat....in boots. being held at gun point by another cat. "Uh....what the.." he thought. "The hell?"

He brushed the thought out of what was exactly going on. "Uh...who goes there?" sigma said, saying the old guard cliched line. "Whay am I saying?" Sigma then came out the door and drew out a sword. "You! and you!" he shouted, pointing his sword towards both cats.
"State your business!"

Higurashi
03-31-2010, 12:10 AM
It just so happened that at that moment the 'merry band of minstrels' reached the gates of the city. Needless to say that all the city's taverns and insurance companies did VERY good buisness that night. The police were busy aswell, though they didn't manage to capture anyone. Higurashi strolls through the chaos with his sturdy new apprentice (Red riding whatever). He managed to actually dodge every single last flying pie in the city. His apprentice wasn't so lucky. She had her tarttered cloak stained many more colors than red that night. Finally the chaos reaches the Palace walls.

Cleopatra
03-31-2010, 02:08 AM
Cleopatra opened her mouth to continue her attempt to recruit Siksta when chaos started occurring. A servant ran up to her, panting and out of breath, saying something about some cats, a gun, Sigma, and a vagabond hooligan causing chaos. The queen blinked. “You’re sure my brother hasn’t arrived yet?”

The poor man opened his mouth to speak, then closed it. The opened it again, and then closed it again before saying unhappily “One of the cats says he sent him.”

Cleopatra stared at him. “Honest to Gods?”

He nodded miserably. Cleo swore vilely in Egyptian, causing the servant to blanch and then she stormed off in the direction of the entrance. Sure enough, it was chaos indeed. There was Sigma, looking confused and annoyed at a strange red cat and a cat in boots (whom she immediately recognized), and a large group of people who looked like gypsies and street urchins. They were following a man with a strange instrument attached to his back, but the moment she showed up they all started talking and shouting at her at once.

There was only one thing for a well-bred queen such as herself to do in a situation like this. She started screaming. “EVERYONE!! SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP RIGHT NOOOOOWWW!!” The all did so and she continued. “YOU ARE ALL GOING TO TALK ONE AT A TIME LIKE CIVLIZED HUMAN BEINGS OR I AM GOING TO TOSS YOU TO MY CROCODILES AND SPHINXES IN TWO SECONDS FLAT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?!?” They all nodded. “GOOD!!”

She put her hands on her hips and surveyed the scene, making sure she understood what was going on. She pointed at Sigma. “You- get these people to clean up the mess! If they aren’t from this city, kick them out! YOU!” here she pointed at Higurashi. “You CLEAN THIS UP RIGHT NOW! And don’t think I haven’t heard about you, you Chaos Causer! You’re almost as bad as my brother! YOU two!” she shot her fingers at the cats and stared at them for a moment.

“First, Red, who the hell are you and why are you here, and as for you, Boots, why are you here anyway?”

“At least one of the two of you is polite to me. Your brother is so rude. Do you know he insists on calling me Puss still? He even called me that today when-”

“WHAT?!” Cleopatra grabbed the cat and shook him a little. “My BROTHER?! DAN?! HERE?! NOW?!”

The unfortunate cat nodded when she stopped shaking him. The queen dropped him to the ground and stood still for a moment in thought. All the servants who had been around with the queen and her brother had been the prince and princess quickly put pillows over their ears as she gave a huge bloodcurdling scream that echoed through the roads and streets of Neo Cairo.

”NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Higurashi
03-31-2010, 02:33 AM
Several of the people in the band of minstrels mumour somehting along the lines of 'party pooper' in several different languages. They set about paying their bills and the damages they caused, some even went into community service. The police dropped charges due to the police cheif joining in on the earlier fun. Hig shrugs and gets his apprentice fixed up like a proper young girl. He then bans pieing random citizens while in the city. It has to be approved by him. He also does the queen a favor and sends out his people to try to delay the clown.

SikstaSlathalin
03-31-2010, 02:54 AM
Curious as can be Siks followed the Queen keepign pace easily with her and dodging around all the scrambling servents and guards. As they got to the door he saw a very familair being holding a pistol.
"Deadkitty I was wondering where you got to. Were you trying to stop this bad kitty?" With a bounce and a leap Deadkitty lands on Siks's shoulders holstering his pistol.
"He didn't smell right Master I had to investigate."
"I know Kitty, you did good." He reaches into a pouch on his belt and pulled out a small fish wrapped in bacon and handed it to Kitty. Who purred and grabbed the treat in his paws and chowed down.
"So was this the great threat you wanted to hire me for Queenie?" He waves his hand at the assembled riff-raff of vagabonds.

Cleopatra
03-31-2010, 03:30 AM
Cleo's eye twitched at Siksta's disrespectful tone. She wasn't his queen, but she was a queen nontheless, and she was tired of him mocking her and treating her otherwise. She spun on her heels and spoke to him in a sharp tone.

"No, it wasn't, and I'll thank you to take a more respectful tone. I have a lot on my plate right now and you and your smart alec attitude aren't helping any. Now, if you and your feline have nothing better to do than to add to my annoyance and bad mood, I suggest you go inside and leave me alone until there IS something better that you can do, thank you VERY much!"

With that, she stormed into the palace to prepare the defenses of the palace, with Boots following close behind. "Sigma!" she barked. "Inside! Time to create a plan."

SikstaSlathalin
03-31-2010, 03:51 AM
With a smile Siks stroke the side of his sidekick's head as Cleo blows up at him for simply being him.
"So snappy lassie not the way to treat the lad yer trying to get to save yer life and Queendom is it Kitty?" Kitty shakes his furry head.
"Not at all Master, I think we'll have to take ourselves elsewhere before she wastes her Executioner trying to behead us." With a smile and a nod Siks taps his head at the Queen then in a poof of red light the two warriors vanish.

They reappear a few miles away on a tall temple that has a clear view of the palace.
"So Master are we really gonna pass up a fat paycheck and a palace full of lonely virgin maids and servant girls and cats?" With a smile Siks sits himself down on the edge of the temple roof.
"No but I know her kind she's proud and vain but not dumb she knows how much she needs us. Just watch soon we'll be knee deep and money and females garnering the favor of a Queen."

Higurashi
03-31-2010, 04:05 AM
After cleaning up the mess they made, (Except for a few irrepairable momuments to the Queen. They were so de-faced by thr local populace that it would be an insult to the Queen's pride to even try to wash the foul things off.) the Band of Traveling throws a party. (Outside of the city lawinforcement perimiter of course.) Its a really large affair that only happens once or twice every decade. The land in the area can only take such a blow a few times in its lifespan. It consists of several days of feasting usually, but it was cut off by the proclomation that not to much damage could happen.

Sigma
03-31-2010, 04:32 AM
Sigma trembled and shuddered as the queen's rage was unleashed. after she stormed away in the palace and called for him. before leaving he came to a few guards. "Make sure these people are out of the city before...." All the guards nodded knowing what he meant, no need to finish that sentence really. And with a few gulps he complied to the queen's command and catches up with her. by her side. "S-s-so whats the plan your majesty? shall I dispatch the Special Task Squad to apprehend your brother. if that is your wish of course..."

At these times, Sigma would get very nervous and tries to be careful to not set her off or makes things bad or worse for himself.

Danijel
04-03-2010, 09:28 AM
Pusskraz sighs at things happening around. He puts the cane under his armpit, does the time-out sign using his hands and says, "Time-Out!" Everything froze in place: the soldiers that were following the queen stopped moving, the birds outside that were flying over the place froze in midair. Everything stopped but Pusskraz was only one moving.
He turns to the readers of this post and starts, "So some of you may have noticed a change in my personality as the plot was advancing. With Danijel I had a personality of a german gentleman that knows what he speaks, with Cleopatra I had totally different and unneeded personality. So for future reference be more observant and keep it to my original personality."

He removes his cane from under his armpits and shouts, "Time-In." Now everything started moving at normal speed: the soldiers started moving again, the birds continued to fly. It continued like it nothing happened.

Now Pusskraz went after the Cleo that went inside the palace to form the strategic plan. He walks a bit faster just to keep up with the queen and then he starts, "Is this all necessary? Before I came here, I was asked by your brother to formally announce his arrival. And I know your brother since I was a kitten and I don't think he's up to no-good this time."

----------
Meanwhile at Nibelung Inn...

Danijel was taking a shower in bathroom in one of the rooms of the Inn. Since he got all dirty and smelly from his long journey to this city, he freely took the time o shower unaware what is happening at the palace.

Cleopatra
04-06-2010, 04:38 AM
Cleopatra blinked at Puss. "My brother? Up to no good?" Her eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Puss, did he put catnip into your tea again? I thought you hated him ever since the time he shaved all your hair off."

She shrugged. "Suit yourself. But he'll have to excuse the security I'm putting up. The last time he came home to visit he smashed a lot of things."

A guard muttered in the back "You burned a lot of things," but he turned pale and shook when the queen rounded to face him for a moment before turning back to Puss. "Anyway, if he's not here to cause trouble, then what does he want? Or did he not say, as usual?"

Danijel
04-09-2010, 04:25 PM
"Firstly Your Highness its not 5 o'clock yet, so I did not had any tea. Secondly, atleast he didn't wanted to feed me to alligators like you did when your mother got you your own alligator den for 12th birthday.", Pusskraz says to Cleopatra. He remembered that day very well: how she put him in the den, the names of the alligators and how he managed to escape it by hair.

When Cleopatra asked him why did Danijel come here, he answers, "I don't know for sure. But however, the summer just arrived so he may need a place to stay at."

Cleopatra
04-09-2010, 10:57 PM
The queen blinked. "And he wants to stay HERE? He blew up my room last time he was here! What on earth makes him think that I'd change my mind about his permanent grounding and let him come home?!"

She still had memories of when he once put snakes in her bed when she was ten, and when she was fourteen how he'd taken pictures of her sneezing and put them all over the palace. Their parents had had to put them in different parts of the palace to keep them from each others throats.

"I find it hard to believe that he just wants to come here. But if he's really just homesick or whatnot, then I suppose he can come back... Not like anything has changed in his room. The servants still won't go in there to clean since the last one got set on fire after being in there for five minutes."