PDA

View Full Version : ~~ Left.. Right... Left~~ [R]

Cupcake
03-27-2010, 11:26 AM
.:. In the morning.:.

Mellow blinked when she looked at the clock. ''Oh damn! its already eight
o'clock!. She jumped out of her bed and she grabbed some random clothes out of her closet. It was a white shirt and some skinny jeans. She pulls fast the clothes on. She runned to the bathroom and she fast cleaned her teethes.She looked into the mirror. I'm so fat.. she tought. She goes downstairs and she grabbed her schoolbag. ''I'm going mum bye!''. Her mother looks suprised to her daughter ''But.. Mellow you didnt eat any breakfast!''. But Mellow already leaved. Her mother sighed deeply.. She was a bit worried about her because Mellow didnt eat much the last time.

Mellow smiled and she walked to her school. She liked to go to school... not because the lessons , It was because she was felt in love. And not a little bit. But that was logic.. who wasnt in love with the populairest guy of the school?. She knew she never had a chance by him.. Because Mellow wasnt populair...She didnt have much friends. On school she had only one friend.. and her name was Yuuma. Mellow was a bit jealous on Yuuma. Yuuma was populair she had a super hot boyfriend and she had designer clothes. Mellow didnt have a boyfriend.. she Barely had designer clothes and she wasnt populair.Mellow sighed deeply and she looked down. She was deep in her toughts and she didnt pay attention to anything around her. She strumbled over a untight tile. She felt painfull on her butt and when she looked up she looked straight into the eyes from the boy where she had a crush on.

Naluc
03-27-2010, 01:02 PM
Hiro had had a mostly uneventful morning. Just the same old talking to the other athletes and having to fight off date offers from the cheerleaders and such. Sometimes it's such a pain.. there are days where I wish I had been a nobody.he thought, his head in the middle of a Math book. He was trying to finish yesterday's math work, as practise had left him too worn out to think about last night's homework. Thankfully, he wasn't a failure at academics like some of the jocks were. He had his glasses on today, seeing as his contacts were broken and had to wait for replacements.

All of a sudden, he heard a thud in front of him, and looked up, seeing nobody. He tilted his head down slightly and noticed Mellow on the ground, looking up at him nervously.

"Need a hand?" he asked, extending his hand down and helping her up, like a gentleman. "You should be a bit more careful. The school isn't too proactive about fixing the floor tiles. This is certainly no place to let your mind wander." Hiro mentioned with a short chuckle. The truth was he actually liked Mellow a bit, but the worst part was that she wasn't popular.. If only she were, I wouldn't have any issues with this.. But, sadly, someone like her would ruin the image I've given myself. There's not even anything wrong with her. Hiro sighed inwardly. I guess life just isn't that fair.

Cupcake
03-27-2010, 01:34 PM
Mellow felt how her cheeks flushed red. ''Yes thanks'' she smiled nervousley. And she grabbed his hand. She was suprised how soft and warm his hand was. She carefully standed up and she smiled nervousley to him again she fast looked down '"T-thanks again'' she mumbled softly. She looses his hand. ''And yes i-i will be more carefull'' she stuttered. Just forgot him Mellow. He will never like me.. never. Only Yuuma knew that she liked him. But Yuuma told her that she never had a chance by him. And it was true..She smiled a little. ''H-how are you?'' she asks nervously while she stared in his stunning eyes.

Yuuma runned to Hiro and Mellow. She waved to them.. Mellow waved a little back. Yuuma smirked when she saw the blushing Mellow.. ''Flirting? you know it is forbidden to flirt under the lesson you should know that!'' she said teasly. Mellow looked down ''I am not flirting...''. Yuuma smirked again ''I see..i see'' Yuuma mumbled.. Yuuma smiled and she kissed Hiro's cheek softly.. Just to make Mellow jealous.. Mellow looked a little jealous.. Yuuma smirked again ''I'm off to my lesson , Cya later!''.

Naluc
03-27-2010, 01:42 PM
"I've been doing well, thank you." Hiro responded with one of his trademarked smiles. He had noticed that she was blushing, but he figured she must just be embarassed. Not that he could blame her. Taking a spill in front of the most popular kid in school would do that to anybody. Thankfully his friends weren't around, so he wouldn't be forced to make fun of her.

He listened to the whole exchange between Yuuma and Mellow, and only blushed slightly when Yuuma kissed him on the cheek. She's honestly the only girl I've met with the guts to do that on a frequent basis.. he thought, rubbing the spot where she kissed, as though trying to rub off the mark she had left.

"Is she your friend?" Hiro asked. she certainly didn't seem like the friendly type.. But I suppose anything can happen..

Cupcake
03-27-2010, 02:05 PM
Mellow smiled ''I-i'm doing well to'' she stuttered. ''Uhmm well she is my friend why do you ask?'' she asks confused. She looked to his lips.. How shall they taste? . She smiled nervousley... ''And... are you looking forward to go on school camp?'' she asks. Friday the whole school of will going a week on school camp. Mellow was looking forward to it.. Camp was always fun. And she had heared that there was a big disco there. Mellow loved disco's..

She pulled her nails into her hands. So nervous she was. ''Uhmm wich lesson do you have the next hour?'' she asks nervousley.. She didnt knew what to say or what to tell to him. She wanted to tell him that she loved him.. But she knew she better couldnt do that.

Naluc
03-27-2010, 02:32 PM
"she just didn't seem to be treating you very kindly. I suppose it was just teasing. My apologies." Hiro responded. he could tell she was extremely nervous. But why..? The initial embarassment should have worn off.. Maybe she's just shy. Yeah. That must be it. he thought, smiling again.

"I can't wait for the school camp. I bet it'll be great!" he said with glowing eyes. Hiro's eyes were the only ones in school that had that strange golden sheen to them. It was mesmerizing to most women, much to his dismay.

"I've got math next hour." he mentioned, holding up his math book. "Just getting in the last couple of problems since i wasn't able to get them done last night. What about you?" he asked sincerely.

Cupcake
03-28-2010, 07:15 PM
She smiled shy ''I'm allso looked forward to it.. camps are always fun'' she said with a super cute smile. She still stared to his lips. She wanted to touch him.. explaining her feelings to him.. telling him the truth. But she couldnt.. If she did the whole school will knowed in a little minute. She walked a bit closer to him. Her little finger touched his hand. The warmth and softness is just so... sweet.. She smiled still shy and she looked down to hide her face. It was so tempting to pull him against the wall and kissing him. But she didnt want him to hate her. She bited nervousley on her lower lip. Her back of her hand touched now his. Mellow blinked out of her toughts.. and she taked a step away from him.

Mellow smiled a little ''I have free time the next hour''.She looked to him. ''Do you like Math?'' she asks. ''I like gym.. do you allso like gym?'' she asks. She stared into his eyes.. I've never seen such beautifull eyes Mellow looked to the ground. ''Yes Yuuma teases me alot , but i'm used to it''. She stared again into his eyes. I will do everything for you... everything..filling your desires... your wishes.. everything you ever dreamed off..

Naluc
03-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Hiro felt his face flush a little when she got close.. so close.. close enough to touch.. to reach out and grab and hold in his arms and never let go.. No.. I can't.. he thought, closing his eyes%

Cupcake
03-29-2010, 05:20 AM
She smiled sweet to him.. ''I-i need to go'' she stuttered. It was a lie.. but she didnt want to bother him ''Hope to see you soon!'' she said smiling before she walked away to her class.

Naluc
03-29-2010, 12:03 PM
(wtf. like 70% of my post turned into a % sign. ugggh. That's just weird. I'm sorry. it was alot longer than that.)

He wanted to tell her to wait, he wanted to confess so badly.. but he couldn't. Sighing, he trudged off to class, wondering what she was thinking. This popularity is going to be the end of me.

After an entire period of the teacher rambling on about the usefulness of matrices and how to calculate the determinant of a 5 by 5 matrix by hand (which is horribly complicated), Hiro began to walk back to his locker, wondering if he would see Mellow again.. He hoped so.

At the very least, I know she'll be at the camp. But I won't really be able to talk to her there... My friends will all be in the way.. Hiro sighed again, rubbing his hair in frustration. Why does this have to be so complicated?

Cupcake
03-29-2010, 12:58 PM
[Okay thats strangeD= but no problemo=D]
Mellow didnt did anything specials in the free time. She sighed deeply.. She still thinked about Hiro. Finally the lesson was over.. She sighed deeply while she looked down.. she walked with slowly steps to the locker. She saw Hiro.. She smiled weakly to him and she standed next him ''Hey..'' she said softly.

Naluc
03-29-2010, 04:47 PM
A smile returned to his face as he turned to face Mellow. "Hey there." he said, some of his previous happiness coming back as well. "How did your period go? Mine was rather dull.." Hiro shifted uncomfortably in place a bit. He had never had this much trouble speaking to someone before..

But those people usually aren't someone that you're interested in..Mellow is.. different.

"Um.. would you like to.. I dunno.. hang out after school..? I don't have any plans today.."

Cupcake
03-29-2010, 05:29 PM
She smiled shy back. ''Well it was really bored.. i had nothing to do..''. I seriously wanting to pull him against the lockers and kissing him... she tought. She wanted to answer his question.. But Yuuma stand behind him. Yuuma smirked and she played with the button's of Hiro's shirt.. ''Hey sweetie.'' she whispered flirty into his ear. ''Wanna have fun after school?'' Yuuma whisper still into a flirty tune into Hiro's ear. Mellow frowned and she looked down.. But Yuuma had already a boyfriend right?. Mellow tried to not cry, ''M-maybe later Hiro.. but not now''.. she said as she runned away.

Naluc
03-29-2010, 05:53 PM
Hiro watched as mellow ran, his smile melting into a slight frown. "What's wrong with her? She gonna be okay?" he asked Yuuma. Hiro wanted to chase after Mellow and find out what was wrong, but he knew it probably wasn't a good idea. She probably wants to be alone..

"I guess.. What are you thinking about?" he asked, figuring he had nothing better to do anyway. And since the two of them were friends, he might get a chance to see Mellow again.

Cupcake
03-29-2010, 06:14 PM
Yuuma smiled and she stroked Hiro's hair softly.. ''Oh dont worry about her.. shes just a little bit strange''.. she mumbled. Yuuma smirked and she teasly opened a bottom of his blouse.. ''Ohh.. my dear what you want.. we can do everything...''. Yuuma kissed Hiro's neck softly..She hugged him tightly..''Hmm things like this?''.. She mumbled before she pulled him into a deep kiss.

Mellow sat alone into a corner. She cried silent... Why did Yuuma so mean to her?.. She knew she was in love with Hiro.. What did she want from him?..

Naluc
03-29-2010, 06:25 PM
Hiro pried Yuuma off of him, thankfully having enough toned muscle to keep the hormonal girl off him.

"Sorry. I don't really like flirts that much." he stated, even though he was clearly blushing. " Besides, your boyfriend is my friend. I'd rather not have you doing this. I respect him. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make sure Mellow is okay." with that, he took off in the direction Mellow had went. He had used it more of an excuse to get away from Yuuma, but he was also a bit concerned for Mellow as well.

Shortly after, he found Mellow in the corner, curled up in a ball and crying. "hey.. you alright? What's wrong?" he said concernedly, kneeling down and looking her in the eyes. His golden eyes emanated a kind of comforting, caring aura as he smiled sympathetically.

Cupcake
03-29-2010, 06:45 PM
Yuumu didnt expect that reaction of him..''Well uhmm okay.. i'm sorry''.'' she mumbled before she walked away. Damn it... she tought. She was jealous on Mellow. She allso kinda liked Hiro. But he liked to care more about Mellow.

Mellow still cried when she looked up to Hiro ''O-oh its n-nothing'' she stuttered. She looked into his eyes,.. It maded her a little calmer..

Naluc
03-29-2010, 06:53 PM
"you sure?" he asked, wiping a tear off of her face. The action wasn't really necessary or called for, but he felt like comforting her as best he could. " It doesn't seem like nothing. But if you don't want to tell me, that's okay." he said with the same smile he had when she had first run into him.

He pushed some of her hair out of her eyes. "You shouldn't cry. it ruins your good looks. Not that I'm being flirty or anything.." he said, blushing a bit, realizing what he said could be taken that he.. Whoops...

Cupcake
03-29-2010, 07:22 PM
She blushed when she felt his fingers against her face.So soft.. she tought. You should know how much i love you.... Her fingers stroked his hair softly..

She blushes alot.. ''I-i dont looks good'' she said stuttering..I wish you was flirty... She smiled a little and she dryed her tears ''I was about to go to the school sauna.. do you want to go with me?''

Naluc
03-29-2010, 07:29 PM
She was blushing heavily.. He felt he'd made a mistake.. "N-no.. I really think you do.." he said quietly, blushing a little bit himself. He looked up as she asked the question, he was starting to grow a bit nervous but was trying hard not to let his weakness show.

"Sure.. I'll gladly go." he said, with a confident and warm smile. " I could use a little relaxation anyway." and a place to keep away from Yuuma..Not that I'm lying about the relaxation.. This has begun to get stressful.

Hiro stood up and helped her up with his hand like he had done when she tripped over the loose tile, smiling the same way he had then.

She's just shy.. that's why she's blushing..

Cupcake
03-30-2010, 05:44 AM
Mellow smiled and she still blushed. ''Okay great! lets go then''.. she said as she grabbed his hand and they runned to the school sauna's. '"Ehmmm well i will change my clothes there'' she said as she pointed to the girl's locker room. ''I will be waiting '' she said smiling as she walked into the girl's locker room. I'm... sharing a sauna with Hiro.. is this a dream?. She undresses her self and she wraps a big towel around her body and she tied it up. She walks out of the girls locker room.. awaiting for Hiro.

Naluc
03-30-2010, 12:36 PM
While Mellow changed, Hiro walked to the men's locker room and changed himself as well, wrapping the towel around his lower section and making sure to tie it tight. Definately would not want any accidents. he thought. His toned chest was completely revealed, not covered by the towel. Hiro walked outside and almost blushed at how Mellow looked. Thankfully, the sauna could only be occupied by two people (the school didn't have that much money) so they wouldn't be interrupted and could share privacy.. for once.

Hiro walked over to Mellow, smiling. "Shall we go, then?" he said.

Cupcake
03-30-2010, 12:50 PM
Mellow blushed when she saw Hiro. So handsome... she smiled ''Yeah lets go!'' she said happily. She opened the sauna door and she awaited for Hiro to walk through it before she closed it.

Naluc
03-30-2010, 03:03 PM
He walked inside, and sat next to Mellow as she closed the door. It was about to get hot in there. But not in a sexual sense, more of a literal sense. The moment she closed the door the steam and heat started pouring in. It felt really nice, Hiro could feel beads of sweat already starting to trickle down his face. He looked over to Mellow and smiled.

He didn't notice, but his hand had slid over on top of hers as he continued to smile at Mellow. "Enjoying it?" he asked.

Cupcake
03-30-2010, 03:19 PM
The warmth felt really relaxing.. It maded her calm.. She shoved a bit closer to Hiro.. She looked to Hiro and she blushed when she felt his hand sliding over her top. ''Yes i really enjoy this'' she said smiling nervous ''Do you enjoy... this to?'' she asks.

Naluc
03-30-2010, 03:24 PM
"Yes. I do enjoy it. " he said, still smiling. He noticed her move a bit closer.. Then he looked down and saw his hand on hers.. He withdrew it quickly, blushing, half from the heat, half from embarassment.

"I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean for my hand to..." he started, turning away a bit, before looking back.

Cupcake
03-30-2010, 03:29 PM
She smiled shy and she looked to their hands and she blushed ''Hehe its okay'' she whispered softly.. She bited on her lower lip.. and she stared to him. ''Is there something wrong?'' she asks.

Naluc
03-30-2010, 03:31 PM
"n-no! There's nothign wrong! I really am enjoying this.." He said, looking away again. But slowly he started to realize something.. They were alone, and noone could disturb them.. so what did it matter if..?

Hiro wrapped his warm hand around hers, bringing them down to their sides again. "So you.. enjoy this..?" he asked, looking sincerely into her eyes, his golden eyes almost seeming to become brighter.

Cupcake
03-30-2010, 03:40 PM
She smiled ''Well okay then''. She looked to him a little confused why he looked away?.

She blushed more when she felt his hand around hers.. She looked back into his eyes.. ''Y-yes'' she stuttered. Why is he.. so close?.

Naluc
03-30-2010, 03:45 PM
"Mellow.. I.." he looked down, then shook his head slightly. "No.. I can't... Just.. enjoy this for now, okay?" he looked back up, smiling. He knew he couldn't have her.. The school would be in an uproar.

It's not fair... I love you, Mellow.. and I can't have you..

Cupcake
03-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Mellow looked down ''What you cant?..''.. What does he mean?... She frowned and she looked down. She shoved a bit away from him and she shoved her hand allso back.

Naluc
03-30-2010, 03:58 PM
He noticed her moving away and took her hand back.. "N-no.. what I mean is..." He gulped.. should he say it..? Dare he say it, knowing what could come about..?

"Mellow.. I.." his voice grew quiet.. "love you.." he mumbled the last part, but it could still be clearly heard. He felt strangely free, having said the words he had wanted to say for so long..

"What I mean is.. if they school knew, they'd..." he trailed off, he didn't want to admit that he couldn't have her because they wouldn't allow it..

Cupcake
03-30-2010, 04:26 PM
Mellow blinked.. this is a joke.. she didnt know how to react. She blushed alot..

''I-i... i love you to'' she stuttered. She looked fast away.. She blushd more.. ''And yes i know.. we cant be boyfriend and girlfriend because.. you''re way to popular for me'' she said with tears into her eyes.

Naluc
03-30-2010, 04:33 PM
"I.. wish it weren't the case.." he said, touching her shoulder trying to get her to turn to him. Once she did, he kissed her on the lips as passionately as he could.

"but here, they don't matter.. they'll never have to know.."

Cupcake
03-30-2010, 04:36 PM
She looked into his eyes.. and when she feeled his lips against hers she closed her eyes and she answers the kiss. His lips are so soft... She wrapped his arms around him.. This is a dream... this cant be real.

Naluc
03-30-2010, 04:40 PM
"Don't worry about your popularity for now.. As far as anyone else knows, this hasn't happened.. I'll find a way.. I promise." he said in the middle of the kiss. He had his arms wrapped around her waist.. he couldn't let go or stop.. he didn't want to.. He had finally felt true happiness and he didn't want to miss a second of it.

Cupcake
03-30-2010, 04:43 PM
She still had her eyes closed.. ''No... worries are for later'' she smiled. She continued with kissing him.. Her hand slides to his hair to stroke it softly.. I seriously... cant believe this.

Naluc
03-30-2010, 04:54 PM
"I love you Mellow.. this is no dream... Something about you.. is just irresistible.." he finally broke the kiss, moving a bit away so he could admire her.

"You're beautiful Mellow.. I'm actually quite surprised you're not popular..." he ran a hand through her hair, marveling at how soft it was..

Cupcake
03-30-2010, 05:03 PM
She opened her eyes and she looked into his eyes.. She still blushed. She seriously couldnt believe it.
''I-i'm not beautifull'' she mumbled.. ''You 're very handsome'' She enjoyed the sroking into her hair.. She moved again closer to him to kiss his lips again.

Naluc
03-30-2010, 05:23 PM
"No.. you are beautiful.." he said, blushing when she called him handsome. He leaned in for another kiss, just when she did, so their lips touched once more. It was as though with every kiss he grew more confident..

I will find a way..

Cupcake
03-30-2010, 05:42 PM
''O-okay if you think so'' she stuttered. She closed her eyes again.. She grabbed his hands.. I really love you.... She stroked his soft hair again.. ''I-i really love you''

Naluc
03-30-2010, 05:59 PM
"and I really love you too." he said with a smile. The sauna made a quiet ding noise that said the session was over.

"Hm.. looks like the sauna and school is over.. Perhaps you'd like to reconsider the hanging out tonight?" he said with a smile.

Cupcake
03-30-2010, 06:42 PM
She smiled '"Sadly its over'' ''And sure i wanna hang out with you tonight''.. She kissed his lips again.. they where just so soft.

Naluc
03-30-2010, 08:15 PM
"meet me at the restaurant outside of school then. 5 o' clock. don't be late now." he said, getting up and heading to the changing room to go back into his clothes. He just needed to drop off a few things at his house and he'd be right there.

Cupcake
03-31-2010, 04:54 PM
She smiled ''Okay then''.. She runned to the Girls lockers room fast dressing herself up. She couldnt believe this!. She kissed with him! and now she had a date with him!.

Naluc
04-01-2010, 03:38 AM
A few hours later, Hiro sat waiting for Mellow to arrive, already sipping a small glass of water that was already on the table in front of him. Thankfully noone from the school was here, they were all out at a party.. which he thankfully didn't have to go to.