PDA

View Full Version : Left Right Left 2 [R][Private for Deathshead6735]

Cupcake
03-27-2010, 01:56 PM
.:. At school.:.

''Higatari'' she softly mumbled. While Mellow stared to him. Yuuma sighed deeply and she looked to her.. ''Its almost pause.. then you can daydream so much about him as you want'' she whispered. Mellow sighed deeply.. ''But his so handsome..'' she whispered back. Yuuma chuckled a little ''You know you will never have a chance by him.. your not populair''. The words hurted a little by Mellow.. Yuuma was in sometimes so mean she tought. Mellow sighed he could better ignore it. She bited on her lips.. and when she looked up she saw the teacher standing in front of the schoolboard.

''Lady's and gentlemen'' he said.. ''Can i have your attention''. Yuuma looked suprised up. When everyone was silent and payed attention to the teacher, He first cleared his troat. ''Friday we will have a school party!'' he said happy. Everyone shooted happy.. expect Mellow. She didnt had a boyfriend to go to the party with. She sighed deeply.

Higurashi
03-27-2010, 02:18 PM
Higatari sat outside, under a tree, in the sunshine. He had his mfavorite book on his lap and his violin case lying beside him. He watched the sky slowly pass by with the clouds drifting lazily along. He wondered about why he was considered popular... It might be his good looks, or his intelligence maybe? It might eveen be the simple charisma he had hanging around himself like a sort of aura. He smiled at the thought. The only reason he was out here was because he had finished his class half and hour before the teacher planned him to. He continued to think, and ended up on the subject women, his mind drifted off.....

Cupcake
03-28-2010, 07:21 PM
Finally the bell rangs. She getted up from her chair and she runned to outside. She stared to Higutari.. She smiled nervousley and she walked towards him and she sat next to him.. ''What are you doing?'' she asks.. with a cute smile.. Forgot him.. you will never have a chance... She nibbled on her lower lip while she stared to him.

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 07:26 PM
Higutari stares at the girl for a couple of seconds. Shes kind of cute He thinks to himself. Why have I never seen her before? She must be in a different grade. He sits up and says "I was just waiting here until the period ended. Now that it has I have to go to my next class.... and probably finish it before time aswell. But why do you ask?" He says the last part with curiousity in his voice.

Cupcake
03-28-2010, 07:28 PM
She smiled sweet again.. and she stroked the grass with her right hand. ''Oh.. just out of curiousity , she chuckled. '"Are you looking forward to the school party?''. She stared into his eyes..Had he never seen me before?... . She still smiled..

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 07:32 PM
"Oh well I quess that okay then. I quess I'm not really looking forward to the dance." He says then places his head in his hand. "So many girls always end up asking me to it that I can never decide. I quess that just ends up being the result for the rest of my life." He gets up and picks up his stuff. "I have to go to class now.... But, by the way, whats your name?"

Cupcake
03-28-2010, 07:36 PM
''I'm never asked before..'' she looked down.. She was a virgin.. and it was a painfull subject for her. The toughts of losing her virginity was strange. Only Yuuma knew she was and she liked to tease her with that. She stared to Higatari and she smiled a little ''My name is Mellow..''

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 07:39 PM
(Not sure what that had to do with much. Most people actually stay virgins till college I think.) "So um..... do you want to talk sometime?" As Higutari says this he looks away, slightly embarresed. He hadn't really talked to many girls to due the popular girls hogging him, muh as they did now. A couple of girls that 'happened' to be poular run up, take his arms, and drag him off before Mellow can respond.

Cupcake
03-28-2010, 07:42 PM
[XD yeah know but Yuuma likes to tease her with that Shes mean lol]
''Of course..''.. she wanted to respond but she frowned when she saw the other girls..Forget i Mellow.. forget it.. he haves a lot of girls that allso wants him as boyfriend. She looked sad down.

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 07:46 PM
As the pair drags him off to his next class (which was Conveniently theirs aswell) Higutari manages to hear Mellow's faint reply. He makes up his mind to find her again the next chance he got. He was interested in her. For some reason he felt like there wasn't any other girl like her.

Cupcake
03-28-2010, 07:49 PM
Finally the pause was over. Mellow standed up and she walked to the class. She grabbed a paper and she started to draw Higutari. Yuuma sat next her ''How much time's i have to say that you dont have a chance by him?''. Mellow ignored it and she continued with drawing.

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 07:51 PM
My next class was art. We were asked to paint another student. Or at least I was, the rest only had to sketch. I was held to a higher standerd with my grades. I painted absent-mindedly till the end of class. The teacher gasped when she saw it. It was a picture perfect painting of a girl (Mellow) sitting under a cherry tree. (The one I had sat under earlier.)

Cupcake
03-28-2010, 07:55 PM
She smiled nervousley when it was done. Yuuma blinked ''Wow it looks really good''. Mellow smiled ''Thanks''. Yuuma smiled '"Shall i tell him your feelings to him?''. Mellow shaked her head ''Pleas not!''

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 07:58 PM
THe teacher decided to get the picture framed and put up in the communal lunchroom. I tried to make her not do it, but I was unsuccesful. It ended up put in full view along with several others, 2 by me, another 5 done by various other genious students. I looked at it strangely, as did my usual entourage. They wanted to knwo who it was. I racked my brain for the name.... but once again was unsuccesful. Now it was time for lunch, I went back to the cherry tree, looking for the girl. I didn't see her and sat down.

Cupcake
03-28-2010, 08:02 PM
I was late.. really late.. I had to explain the teacher why i was so silent. I just said i was not feeling well. Slowly i getted up from my chair and i walked in the direction of the cherry tree. I saw Higurati .. he was looking for someone. I patted his shoulder lightly and i smiles with a sweet shy smile to him '' For who are you looking?'' i said with a calm voice.

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 08:06 PM
I blink in surprise when she pats my shoulder. I turn around and say "You actually." I look into her face and see something odd. "Are you okay?" I put my hand to her head and feel a little heat. "Um have you got a fever? Your really red."

Cupcake
03-29-2010, 05:22 AM
I blushed when i heard that he was searching for me.. Why me?.. I'm not a popular girl... or a girl like that. I smiled a little and i turned more red when i felt his hand on my head. ''E-ehmm its nothing'' . I looked into his beautifull eyes.

Higurashi
03-29-2010, 07:25 PM
"You sure? You're really turning beet red there." Hig says, no getting that she was embarresed. "Plus, I said I wanted to talk later didn't I? I don't ALWAYS want to talk to people of the same crowd. Hig then removes his hand and continues talking. "So, hows class?"

Cupcake
03-30-2010, 05:36 AM
She smiled nervousley ''Ehmm yeah thats true.''. ''Well my class was really boring i had nothing to do and i was not with my mind by the lesson''. She sighed and she still blushes ''I drawed and what did you do?''

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 07:03 PM
"I had art class so we were asked to paint, at least in my case, a portait of another student. Mine ended up being hung in the common lunch room." He said this somewhat sheepishly and with a bit of red on his cheeks.

Cupcake
03-30-2010, 07:08 PM
''Well i drawed in my free time allso a student'' she smiled. And she stared into his eyes.. ''I'm a bit bored i have seriously nothing to do.''

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 07:17 PM
I stare back into her eyes. They seem to drag me in and not want to let go. I blink and the feeling is still there. I take a step closer so that we're only a couple of feet away. I smile gently and say "Well then, who did you draw?"

Cupcake
03-30-2010, 07:24 PM
She blushed when he came closer.. ''E-ehmmm.. just someo-some someone randon'' she started to stutter and she allso took a few steps further to him.Inches away from his face.

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 07:34 PM
I put my hands behind my back and lean over a little bit so that our foreheads touch. I can practically smell the shampoo she uses. Shamplonian? I think to my self, Ah. yes, its cherry Shamplonian. "I quess I might know who this someone might be." I comment softly.

Cupcake
03-31-2010, 04:01 PM
I felt how my cheeks turned more red.. I looked deep into his eyes.. ''O-oh who then?'' i stuttered. I softly grabbed his hands.. ''I-i want to kiss you'' i whispered softly.. I didnt notice that i whispered that.. and i came with my head closer to his.. Inches away from his lips.

Higurashi
03-31-2010, 08:51 PM
I lean forward and passionately kiss this strange girl. I grab her around the middle and pull her close to me. No other girl will suffice I decided right there and then. Not one other. I hold the kiss until we both run out of breath, and then I pull back a little and just stare into her innocent eyes.

Cupcake
04-02-2010, 05:21 AM
I was suprised how soft his lips where. I answers the kiss while i closed my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his warm body.. And i looked back into his eyes when he broke the kiss ''T-thanks'' i stuttered softly.

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 10:23 PM
I hold her close to me. Her lips are so soft... I notice that she has cherry lip gloss on. "I suppose so." I say simply when she speaks. I put my head forward and kiss her again. Slowly, mostly by accident, we fall over backwards till we're lying on the ground.

Cupcake
04-03-2010, 05:52 PM
I smiled nervousley i seriously couldnt believe it. She answers the kiss again and she smiled when they falled on the ground. I stroked his hair softly ''I-i love you'' i mumbled softly.

Higurashi
04-03-2010, 08:55 PM
I blink a couple of times hen she says thisa and say, "I think I love you aswell." I then just lie there for awhile, with her pressed against my body. Since it was lunch break that would be about half an hour.

Cupcake
04-05-2010, 06:46 PM
I seriously still couldnt believe this. I stroked his hair softly.. The time just went so fast.. I kissed again his lips.. They where just so soft.

Higurashi
04-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Finally, as all good things do, the time came to an end. I look at my watch and notice that we only have a few minutes left. I pull myself and Mellow to our feet and say this, "Listen, I don't know why, but I feel attached to you. So.... would you like to hang out later?" I still press close to her and wait for an answer.

Cupcake
04-07-2010, 06:37 PM
She smiled nervousley ''I-i allso like you.. and sure i would hang out with you!'' she said happily.

Higurashi
04-07-2010, 10:51 PM
I finally seperate from her with one last kiss to the lips. I let go relucatantly and say, "Ok then. Meet me outside of the school after the end of the last class." I smile and walk down towards the lunch room.

Cupcake
04-09-2010, 05:26 PM
I answers the kiss. ''Okay..'' she said softly.Hoping i wasnt break the moment.. ''Then s-see ya later'' i stuttered

Higurashi
04-09-2010, 05:29 PM
I turn back, smile and continue walking. When I reach the lunch room, the popular girls wonder where I'v been but don't question me. I spend the rest of my classes not really paying attention, thinking of Mellow. After school I wait outside the gates like I promised.

Cupcake
04-15-2010, 04:14 PM
I walked to him and i frowned a little.. i looked a little bit sad into his eyes ''Do you only like me? because you want to fuck me and then leaving me alone.. like popular guys always do?''

Higurashi
04-15-2010, 04:18 PM
I blink and blush a little bit when she says this. "Eh-eh what? Of course not. I wouldn't even think of that." I look into her eyes and see distrust. I put my hand on her shoulder and say. "I really do like you Mellow."

Cupcake
04-17-2010, 06:52 PM
I looked angry '' Dont lie! Yuuma says you will do and i believe her!''. I runned away from him.

Yuuma smirked as she walked to him ''Oh seriously you maded her now already sad?''

Higurashi
04-17-2010, 07:05 PM
I start off after Mellow then look at Yumma. I narrow my eyes and say, "You told her what?! Why in God's name would you do that?" Before running off after Mellow. I catch up to her after a few blocks. I grab her from behind and force her to stop. I hug her feircely and say, "Mellow, you have to believe me. I would never do that to a wounderful girl like you."

Cupcake
04-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Yuuma smirked ''Dont think you can make it good with her''. Mellow looked angry and she pulled him away ''Go away! dont touch me!'' she screamed as she runned away again.

Higurashi
04-17-2010, 07:11 PM
As Mellow runs away I look down at the ground dejectedly. I woder what I did to upset her. I then remember Mellow's words again. She had said that she thought I would fuck her and then go away because I was a popular guy, and popular guys always do that. I then remember that she had said something about Yuuma. I walk back to Yuuma and say, "Why? Why would you tell her sucha horrible thing?"

Cupcake
04-17-2010, 07:14 PM
Yuuma smirked ''Because you dont have to be around worthless girls as her'' She pulled him against the tree. ''Do you like her then?''

Higurashi
04-17-2010, 07:17 PM
I blink when she does this and pull myself from her grasp. "Of course I like her. Mellow is a wonderful person, unlike you. What sort of friend would tell her friend such a thing?"

Cupcake
04-17-2010, 07:23 PM
She smirked '"So you're liking that bitch? then i will tell the whole school that you fucked her'' she said with a smirk.

Higurashi
04-17-2010, 07:26 PM
"Eh, Wha-WHAT!?" I nearly scream at her with a vicious look on my face. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS!?! Plus, why should anyone believe YOU!?"

Cupcake
04-17-2010, 07:31 PM
She smirked ''I'm the populairest girl of the school you know and i do this.. because it is fun'' she said with a smirk.

Higurashi
04-17-2010, 07:35 PM
I glare at her, barely resisting thre urge to smack her across the face. FInally, my shoulders sag and my faces darkens. "You do this because it fun eh? Then tell me, how would you like all your dirty little secrets revealed? Like you fucking your seventh grade teacher, and then getting raped by your classmates in the eighth?"

Cupcake
04-17-2010, 07:48 PM
Yuuma shrugged ''I dont care about it'' she said with a smirk'' But know you're losed Mellow right now''

Higurashi
04-17-2010, 07:58 PM
"We'll just see about that." I say as I stalk off in the direction that Mellow went. "Say what you will, see if I care."

Cupcake
04-19-2010, 02:05 PM
Yuuma smirked ''I'm sure shes angry on you '' . Mellow didnt look Higatari she continued with crying.

Higurashi
04-19-2010, 07:06 PM
Higitari walked up and put his arms around Mellow. "please just listen to me," He said softly. "I would never do that to you Mellow, you're a wonderful girl and I would never want to hurt you."

Cupcake
04-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Mellow shaked her head heavy. ''L-leave me alone'' she mumbled softly. ''I-i dont believe it''.

Higurashi
04-21-2010, 07:40 PM
"Please Mellow, you have to believe me." Higatari said as he turned her around. Her then kissed her softly on the lips and held her against him.

Cupcake
04-29-2010, 09:05 AM
She frowned as she felt his lips against hers..She wraps her arms around him as she answers the kiss.

Higurashi
04-29-2010, 10:21 PM
I pull Mellow as close to me as possible. I shiver slightly as she wraps her arms around me.