PDA

View Full Version : The Pound.

Rabidog
03-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Plot: In the streets of New York City, there is much activity. But not by the many people wondering the streets, no, this is from the stray dogs and cats of the streets. The humans always ignore them, never noticing their begging eyes and hungry bodies, they never notice their cries for help or deadly sicknesses. No, all they see is a mangey cat or mutt on the street that has no point in the world. One day, a animal pound was made. This was no ordanary pound. The animals that went in, never come out again. No, this is not a 'killing' shelter *Shivers* This is a mutation shelter. The cats and dogs, that go in there, are changed forever. Some are given strange powers, others are given strange mutations. Wings, beacks, saber fangs, and more. They are all put in large cages and fed only once a day. Sometimes, they are forced to fight and breed. Will they escape? Only you can answer that, my friend.
~~~~~~~~

Characture sheet:
Name:
Personality:
Species:
Powers:
Mutations:
History:
Looks:
Other:

~~~~~~~
Rules:
No power playing or god modding.
Ask if you want to be a human.
I'm a newbie, so PLEASE be patent with me.
Romance pg13 PLEASE.
Volence pg16, just not too much gore please.
More may be added.

~~~~~~~
My chractures:
Name: Ribunny
Personality: Very sarcastic at times, she hates taking orders.
Species: She used to be a chihuahua
Powers: control over air and can use a sonic bark that can blow things away.
Mutations: peregrine falcon wings
History: She used to belong to very abusing owners and escaped, only to be put here.
Looks: Tan fur with ocean blue eyes, her wings are the same color as her fur and about half as big as she is.
Other: Sister is Dot
~~~~~~~~
Name: Dot
Personality: a bit crazy
Species: chihuahua squirrel
Powers: electricity control and super spead
Mutations: a squirrel tail
History: same as Ribunny's
Looks: A chihuahua with a squirrel tail.
Other: Sister is Ribunny
---------
Name: Miles
Personality: snappy and mean at times
Species: cat wolf
Powers: fire control and super sharp claws
Mutations: is half wolf
History: unknown
Looks: half of his body is cat and the other half is wolf
Other: no
~~~~~~~~
Charactures:
Ribunny, Female chihuahua peregrine falcon (Rabidog)
Dot, Female squirrel chihuahua(Rabidog)
Miles, Male wolf cat(Rabidog)
Stone, Male Saber fanged Doberman(Mary Sue)
Scruff, Female Mutt(Fireleap)
Kaseko, Male Canaan, german shepherd, and hyena(Wander)

~~~~~~~
Tell me If I did anything wrong please ^^

Mary Sue
03-28-2010, 03:59 AM
Sound interesting. I'll play. :) Just give me a few minutes to make some characters.

Mary Sue
03-28-2010, 04:13 AM
Name: Stone
Personality: Stubborn and angry, yet he looks out for the others. His hatred for humans is very deep for what was done to him. He's quiet for the most part, but his voice holds great power. He also seems to have a soft side, though it doesn't show very often.
Species: Doberman
Powers: Fangs that can grow and crush just about anything. Enhanced strength.
Mutations: He has long fangs that resemble saber-teeth
History: Stone was a junk yard alpha dog who lived life free. One day he was captured when his leg got stuck in a fence. Unfortunately, he ended up in the Pound. He was forced to leave behind a mate who was carrying pups and it has made him bitter and angry.
Looks: Stone has a black coat that is brown around his muzzle and white on his chest and back paws. One of his ears is misshapen because it was bitten in a junk yard fight. He has a large collection of scars on his haunches, neck, and across his left eye which is blind.
Other: He has no idea where his family is or if they're alright.

Is the age in human or dog years?

Fireleap
03-28-2010, 11:49 AM
Sounds interesting, I'll join! I love all sorts of animal roleplays. *clap*

Name: Scruff

Species: Mutt (Dog)

Personality: Born a street dog, Scruff has learned, over the years, to fend for herself and let no one take care of her. For this reason, she has a tendency to be gruff and rough with any one she should meet, and she also is in possession of a very short temper. She is also very sensitive when it comes to her looks, or well, appearance and looks in overall, and that would be because she is blind. She especially hates it when some one remarks on how pretty something looks. Apart from that, most of the time, she is easy-going and laid-back and despite what she wants most to think, she is always willing to lend a paw.

Appearance: Her pelt is of medium-length and it is mangy but sleek, as she tries to clean it often. It is mostly white-gray with a few large patches of brown. Her eyes are white, indicating her blindness, and a long and ugly scar cuts across her eyes. Luckily, her brown and white tuft of fur that hangs down from her head, dangles down and covers the scar and her eyes. She is small-sized but proud of it, for it enables her to be agile and quick on her feet, especially when snatching food from hot dog vendors and people.

Powers/Mutations: Her paws have grown in size to be slightly larger than what is proportionate to the rest of her small-sized body, but it's barely noticeable. With these paws, she can feel every single movement in the ground, from footsteps of an ant to the vibrations emitted from a cat's purr (exception is if the cat's in a tree). It is as thought she can 'see' her surroundings, without really seeing at all.

History: Scruff was the runt of another street dog's litter. As soon as she and her littermates were old enough to fend for themselves, her mother scattered them throughout the city, each in a different place where they could grow up on their own. Scruff just so happened to be left in the heart of NYC, where people just hadn't the time to stop to give a begging stray some food. There, she grew up, surviving on stolen hot d0gs, sandwiches, and any other type of fast food people often had the mistake of clutching loosely.

Other: She had been able to avoid the Pound's devious 'dog-nappers' for a long time, until recently. Surprisingly, her mutation was faster than the other dogs, despite her being the last to have been 'treated'.

Wander
03-28-2010, 02:20 PM
Well, might as well join to satisfy the urge in me to play as an animal... An insane one at that. :crazy: Uwehehehehe!

Name: Kaseko (his birth name is Iggi, but of course with the kind of reputation he now has, he decided to hide this name.)

Personality: He is normally thought to be down right psychotic and insane, laughing at every moment even if there is nothing funny about what's happening. The only time he's not laughing is if you say something that will seriously tick him off, like saying his birth name in public. But once he takes his anger out on something, he just starts going back to his insanely-laughing self. He also enjoys being placed in fighting pins to battle with other animals, specifically because he loves the feeling of winning. As for the humans, unlike the other animals, he actually likes the people who run the place, especially since they are the reason why he became the way he is now. He is in fact very willing to work at one point for the owners of the pound, though most of the animals don't know this.

Species: Was a normal Canaan dog, German shepherd hybrid until they mixed in Hyena DNA into his genes.

Powers: Bone Manipulation. He can generate new bone mass, project them out of his skin in order to use them as weapons and can even rearrange his owns bones (Namely does this to make himself stand on his hind legs or give himself "thumbs"). He also has the speed of a hyena.

Mutations: He has the pelt of a Kenyan striped hyena and some facial features of one as well, and for some reason he grew an extra tail because of the mutations. Though his fur tends to spike up, it does not cover the special protruding shape his spinal cord gained after the mutation.

History: Kaseko was born and raised by a female Canaan dog and a male German Shepherd who were the special guard dogs of humans. They were hoping at first that he would grow up into a great guard dog himself, but sadly he was born with a disfigurement which made the bone mass of his legs slowly decrease as he got older, slowly turning him into a cripple dog. He was even at one point strapped unto wheels in order to allow him to continue walking. Sooner or later, the humans that owned him decided to get rid of him seeing that he was going to become a very useless guard dog. By this time in his life, he became very hopeless and weak, and it looked as though he was seriously going to die on the streets. Luckily for him, the people from the pound found him and took him in, knowing he could be the perfect dog for testing certain experiments. The experiments of course cured him of his disfigurement but gave him his powers and an extra tail in the process, though because of unneeded experiments of fusing his DNA with the DNA of Hyenas, sooner or later it disfigured his mental stability. Oddly, he is still thankful to the people who experimented on him, thinking that it was because of them he is still alive until now. Though one thing is for sure, it is possible for things to change if certain "ideas" were placed into his head...

Looks: He has a hybrid build of a Canaan dog and a German shepherd, facial features of a striped hyena, the pelt of the hyena, and his two tails have the shape of a German shepherd's tail, and yet have the colorings of a hyena's. His spinal cord's shape are more exaggerated than normal, giving it a protruding form. He also has bright yellow eyes, and sharp bone-like claws and teeth. He also has a habit of sticking and hanging his tongue out of his mouth in a grotesque way to intimidate other animals.

Other: He already lost count of how many animals he had killed after being forced to fight with them. Also, half the reason why he continuously laughs is because of how "extremely happy" he is towards his new strength, gaining back his legs, and also because of his current unstable mental stability. Other reasons depends on the situation, like how he satisfies his anger by dismembering another animal with his bones. Lastly, most animals believe that Kaseko came along with the first batch of animals brought to the pound.

Rabidog
03-28-2010, 02:37 PM
Thank you all for joining ^^

Mary Sue
03-28-2010, 05:46 PM
When's the IC going up?

Lethe
03-28-2010, 07:06 PM
Characture sheet:
Name: Priss
Personality: Although Priss is a bit on the vain and self absorbed side (her hair bow needs to be just so), she will usually help a fellow canine in need, provided she is not required to go too far out of her way, or to get very dirty, or chip her nail polish.
Species: Bunnypoo – Somewhat failed attempt at combining poodle DNA with a rabbit.
Powers: She has ultra powerful canine-rodent hybrid teeth that can gnaw through metal.
Mutations: Her front paws have mutated in such a manner that she now has opposable thumbs. She is able to use her enhanced paws to hold and manipulate any number of objects. She also has a cotton-like bunny tail that she trims herself.

History: A frustrated, underpaid dog groomer dog-napped Priss and sold her to the The Pound so that she could afford to pay her rent. Once introduced to the laboratory, Priss nearly failed to live due to extreme culture shock. She had once been the only pet of an affluent elderly woman who had babied her and catered to all her wishes. Prior to her untimely abduction, Priss had been a routine recipient of the finest foods and most expensive spa treatments money could buy.

Looks:
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5503/priss.jpg (http://img716.imageshack.us/i/priss.jpg/)

Other: She is distrustful of most humans. Due to intermittent feelings of depression and hopelessness, she has recently taken up smoking.

Fireleap
03-28-2010, 07:26 PM
Wow, so many dogs... and a bunny-poodle. What about cats? Or rats? *shudder* Erm, nevermind the last one.

Haha, I was happy to have joined =)

Mary Sue
03-28-2010, 10:03 PM
I think I might make a cat.

SikstaSlathalin
03-28-2010, 10:54 PM
I'll join this.

Mary Sue
03-29-2010, 12:04 AM
Woo hoo!

jasminerose
03-29-2010, 06:31 AM
Characture sheet:
Name: Neeka
Personality:shy, protective, motherly, loyal
Species: husky/fox
Powers:the ability to smell evil, can control water
Mutations: she is a large husky with a fox tail and ears and coloration
History: her owner went out shopping got in a fatal car crash they forgot about neeka til she escaped and was caught
Looks: she was a husky built like 1 with red fur and a red and white tail she has peridot green eyes and markings that look like shes wearing glasses
Other:she is looking for a mate and wants a litter she is vary loving likes to snuggle once she trusts you

SikstaSlathalin
03-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Name: Polly
Personality: Fiery and ornery always speaks his mind and doesn't care who knows.
Species: Parrot Dragon
Powers: Powerful flight, fire breathing, enhanced strength and durability, and very sharps claws and beak.
Mutations: A beak, wings, and feathers on a scaly body.
History: Polly can't even remember if he was an parrot crossed with an Iguana or an Iguana crossed with a parrot. But he remembered being in a cage most of his life until some man handed long green leaves to another man and he was taken outside. Then he went to sleep and woke up with scales four legs, wings and able to breath fire.

Looks: Looks like an iguana with a beak, feathered wings a shorter tail and various other feathered parts.

Other: He eats coal, burnt wood and raw meat.

Mary Sue
03-30-2010, 04:08 AM
Leave it to Siks to think outside of teh box. :D

SikstaSlathalin
03-30-2010, 04:22 AM
XP it's what I'm best at.

Mary Sue
03-30-2010, 01:23 PM
IC time? *eager beaver*

SikstaSlathalin
03-30-2010, 09:16 PM
If the GM shows up I hope so.

Rabidog
03-30-2010, 11:33 PM
Sorry I dissapeard for a while D: had to do something importent.
I'm make the ic thred in a sec. ^^