PDA

View Full Version : Children of Chika (IC)! Rated R

Pages : [1] 2

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Rated R for possible language, alchohol, and midly explicit things.~ugh~

A long time ago we lived in peace with the humans. We lived with them and among them. So of us even became mates with the humans, as they did to us. But one day... in a far off land a boy of fourteen fell in love with one of us. This one in particular was a shrine keeper. When told that he could not have her, the boy went out and took her anyways. She did not love him, but he thought otherwise. This was the first of the tensions between our kind and the Humans. Many other incidents followed.... and in the eventuallity a war erupted. It raged for a century.... but, we lost.

To this day the tensions run at their highest. We are now few and they are many, when it used to be quite the opposite. Now we must hide, ever searching, searching for the place the Humans call.... Eden.

Now we must run from our homes..... and live a life of solitude.

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 05:10 PM
Myran finally stopped running. He was breathing heavily. Those bastards have taken everything from me! He thought. They had burned his house, his possessions, eeven his family. All he could do now was run, and hopefully find another of his kind to run with. Because he only had one hope now, and that was to find Eden. His father had told him about it since he was a little child. It was the place where all of the Children of Chika could live, without the humans. Because the humans had forfited their right to enter Eden long ago.

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 05:23 PM
-Kat was sitting on the roof of the near milk shop,watching the smoke coming out from a house at the end of the street.She sighed looking at the group of people walking that way ,talking and cursing loudly.She wasnt scared of them even after they burned her family house and made her mother and sister leave this human town forever- They did it agen..

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Myran slowly walked back in the direction of the town. There was nowhere else to go at the moment. He sighed and continued walking. After awhile He came up the outward edges of the town he used to call home. Its name was Fairview. Some type of 'fair' they have round here. He thought bitterly. More like like Deathview now. Thats all that place is to me now, the place where my life was torn apart. I hope it doesn't happen to anyone else, though it likely will. He climbed on top of a building and set about making his way to the local supply store. He'd need to acquire some stuff from there before he could leave, and he was friends with the owner. "The last decent human in this town." He said to himself.

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 05:44 PM
-she watched at the people walking down the streets and opened a bottle of milk,licking her lips and swishing her tail happyly after taking few sips- I hope atleast no one got hurt this time.-she wiped her mouth and looked toward the burnt house agen wondering if someone like her used to live there or it was empty and the humans just wanted it burned down-

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 05:48 PM
As I climb along the rooftops I notice a smell.... It very tantilizing. I can't resist following the scent. I jump over a narrow street, then through a couple of alleys. I then Jump through a window, into an apartment. Its empty, so I jump out the other side. I continue along my path until I come upon a girl. At first I wonder what a human was doing on the roofs until I notice her ears and tail. The smell is coming right off her so I assume that she's holding whatever it is. I quickly hide behind a chimney, hoping she doesn't notice me.

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 05:52 PM
-she twitched her ears taking another sip before looking around- Hn...i have a feeling im being watched -she scratched her head with a pout , shruging and settin the bottle down. Huging her knees she continued to watch the people-

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 05:57 PM
I watch the girl for a couple of minutes. She seems to be staring at something.... I strain my eyes and see what she looks at. Its my burning house and the people who buirned it.... I creep up behind her so as not to freak her out. "What are you doing? Its not polite to stare at such a horrible thing." I say softly.

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 06:10 PM
Kyaahh !!!!!! -she screamed ,jumping up and looked down at the boy scared. She moved aside quikly and hissed at him not noticeing his ears and tail- Who are you ? Are you one of those people that burned that house ?

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 06:15 PM
My ears perk up and my tail waves slightly. Its a nice little tail. Mom used to brush it when I was little. "Wha... Me!?!? Thats my house! Why would I burn it!?!" I then notice how loud my voice is and put a finger over my mouth in the universal 'shush' signal. "But really, we have to be quiet. They might hear us." I whusper barely auidible enough to hear. I sit down on my hind legs, tail waving anxiously. "I didn't mean to scare you."

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 06:28 PM
Geez you scared me !!! -she mumbled and sat down next to him, watching the people agen curiously and swishing her fluffy tail side to side- Why did they burn your house ?

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 06:30 PM
"Because they hate us." I say miserably. "They simply didn't like us because of who we were, abd they punished us for it." I look away from the girl when I say this. I can feel tears brimming in the corners of my eyes and I don't want her to see it. "Now I'm just going to grab a few things then leave this place." I say. "I'm going to find that place called Eden...."

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 06:33 PM
-twitches ears and looks at the boy suprised- Eden ?!?!? Do you even know where it is ? -crawls closer and blinks at the boy- Im going there too !!! maybe we can travel together ?!

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 06:38 PM
I look at the girl with a surprised look. I then blink a couple of times at her closeness. "Um... well I don't exactly know where it is, but I know how to find it." I say. "My parents always told me I'd been there as a little child, and that I would be able to sense my way back. And, I have this." I say the last part as I fumble with something in my pocket. I come up with a small golden locket that seems as if its been beaten around by time. It has a bunch of small engravings on it that you can never quite see.

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 06:43 PM
hmmmm -blinks curioulsy and looks at the locket,twitches ears and tryes to read whats on it- ehhhh the letters are too small -she pouted then looked up at the boy- so..you`ve been there before huh -she sat up and swishes her tail side to side slowly- whats your name?

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 06:47 PM
"Um.... My name is Myran Nelto. But you just call me Myran I quess." I say confusedly. I didn't really get this girl. Most had never shown much interest in me. But maybe thats just because they were human. My family had been the only others of my kind that I had known up until now. Most of the humans had acted nice except for a few. I still didn't understand why they had turned evil all of a sudden. All I knew was that something had majorly upset them. and whatever that was had caused my family to die. I blinked a couple of times and then put the Locket back into its pouch.

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 07:13 PM
My name is Katalina or just Kat ! -she grinned and crossed her arms on her chest,looking at the boy- arent you too lil to hand around all alone -she stood up ,putting her bag on her sholder and looking down at the boy- someone might hurt you

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 07:17 PM
My ears poke out of my head in frustration and my tail lances out. I stand up and face the girl. "I am not little! I'm barely younger than you! I'll be eighteen next week to! Plus, I'm just fine being around here. I know my way around." My eyes glare at the girl then soften. "Well if we're going to be going anywhere we need a few things first. I know where to get them."

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Firey one heh ! -she chuckled and nodded- Well fine , lead the way Myran.

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Myran indicates with his finger to follow. He jumps down onto the next roof then jumps over a narrow alley. He looks back to see if the girl is following and says "Hurry up slowpoke!!" Before continueing on over the streets. He jumps through more obstacles and stops again, looking back.

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 07:30 PM
tsk...slowpoke eh ?!? -she hissed quikly jumping after him , going faster and jumping pass hime with a grin- come on hurry up !!!

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 07:34 PM
I jump after the girl and say "You don't even know where we were supposed to go! Slow down!" He says this right before the girl flies into a pole while she wasn't focused on her path.

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 07:37 PM
Kyuh ! -she fell down on her butt and rubbed at her nose- ow ow ow...-she looked at the boy with a cute pout still rubbing her nose- ...ehhhhh why didnt you say there was a pole here

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 07:41 PM
I pick the girl up off of the ground and set her on her feet. He cocks his head and says "You didn't give me time to before you went ahead. I would have led you around it if you hadn't sped off."

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 07:43 PM
-she pouted dusting off her pants and mumbled- i know this town well but fine you lead

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 07:49 PM
I get back up onto the rooftops and lead the way around the rest of the mishaps to Genny's General store. It may have been an old fashioned place but it had everything I had ever needed. I crept up to the back door and knocked carefully. Gan (the owner) looks out and quickly drags us inside. "What are you doing here?!" He asks urgently. "The whole towns out to kill you!"

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Hey Gan -she smiled and snuggled the old man , she knew him ever since she was lil and he always has been good to her- Kill us ? i tough there were few others left...

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 08:02 PM
"Well of course your really close friends and the people that know you really well don't." Gan says. "They know your not responsible for it. Most of the others aren't as reasonable." I looked strangely at the kindly old man and said "Responsible for what?" "Why, the King's daughter has been murdered by a Chikian." He says. "Didn't you hear?.... No I suppose you wouldn't have. Its just a rumor afterall."

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 08:05 PM
oh ...that reason huh....-she stepped back a bit her eyes widen and scared- i swear Gan...i wasnt even there...but everyone said i did it !!! -she bumped against the door and fell down agen crying quietly- i swear it wasnt me....

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 08:09 PM
Gan walks over to Kat and pats her head then says. "Its okay girly, I know you didn't do it. In fact I don't think it was one of you at all." He says this softly in a kind voice. "Your kind is too gentle to do such a horrible thing." I stand there and watch this kindly old man. I think I will miss him. "So, Gan, we plan to leave. Can you help us out and give us enough supplies to last a couple of weeks?"

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 08:11 PM
-she rubbed at her eyes and looked up at Gan with a sad look,her ears turned back as she slowy stood up still sniffling- we are gona find Eden

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 08:14 PM
"Eden?!" Gan nearly shouts but constrains his voice. "You know thats just an old wives tale. It couldn't possibly exist, someone would have found it by now. You two will just get yourselves killed looking for it."

I stand their with my tail and ears sticking out furiously. "It DOES exist, and we WILL find it. Now, will you give us the supplies or not?"

"*Sigh* I quess I'll have to. You have your mind made up and I don't want you to go hungry."

Jaguar
03-28-2010, 08:21 PM
-she smiled her tail swishing slowly now- thanks Gan...your a good person...its sad only few still are this nice with us -she sighed but tryed to fake a smile-

Higurashi
03-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Gan walks into the storageroom of his shop and walks out with two average sized backpacks full of food, some survival gear, and a couple of canteens each. "Mind now, I probably won't be able to do this for you again, so DO NOT lose this stuff okay?" He handsa the backpacks to the two of us.

I nod my head vigourusly and shake Gan's hand. "Thank you Gan, I don't know how we can repay you!"

"Your welcome" He says. "But remember, while you're in town, hide those ears of yours." After he says this he pushes us out the door and into the alley, with no goodbye or any other farewell.

Jaguar
03-29-2010, 10:14 PM
-she fixed the backpack to make it more comfy and put a hoody over her ears , looking around slyly and quikly hiding her tail- we should be careful till we get out of town -she looked at the boy making sure he hid his tail and ears too- ready ?

Higurashi
03-29-2010, 10:17 PM
Myran nods and puts a hat over his ears, while stuffing his tail away. "Lets go." Just as he is about to jump up to the roofs he notices the people. The pair haven't been spotted yet but they will be soon. For there were people on the rooftops. The pair must have made to much noise. Myran quickly pulls Kat down severl alleys till the reach the countryside.

Jaguar
03-29-2010, 10:23 PM
hey hey slow down ! you`ll draw attention to us -she pulled at his hand trying to keep up with his pace.Few people looked at them confused but just shruged thinking they were just normal teens and went back to their work-

Higurashi
03-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Myran finally stops at an old abandoned shack. He opens to door slowly. It creaks with age. He steps inside, lights a latern hanging from the ceiling, and sets out a map from his backpack on a small table. "Okay then lets take a look at this. WHere should we go first." Its a very old map with amny older symbols on it.

Jaguar
03-29-2010, 10:41 PM
-she set her bag aside and pulled her hoody down , looking at the map curiously- thats a pretty old map...some villages on it might not exsist anymore -she crossed her arms and rubbed at her chin trying to remember the names of the villages on the map-

Higurashi
03-29-2010, 10:48 PM
I pull out the locket and place it next to the map. I click a combination of symbols to small for most eyes to see and the locket pops open. Out of it a wallful of projections pop up. Because it projects them onto the wall. I study it a bit before copying down the map in the common language.

Jaguar
03-29-2010, 10:51 PM
-she blinked and leaned down to check out the locket , looking at the map from time to time and blinking confused- so....find anything yet ? -she pulled out a snack out of her bag and leaned on the table munching on it-

Higurashi
03-29-2010, 10:53 PM
"Yep. I found our home village. Or what it was back then, so we know where we are on this." At this I tap a small dot in what appears to be a valley. "We're here. So we should go towards where the sun sets to get out."

Jaguar
03-29-2010, 11:01 PM
-she nodded and looked out the broken window seeing two people coming close-
quik !!!!!! hide your ears
-she hissed and quikly walked back to him pulling his hat on- kiss me come on just kiss me ! pretend we are normal teens !! -she grabbed the front of his shirt-

-the two man came closer to the shack , saying something loudly after seeing that someone was in.they walked closer to see what was goin on-

Higurashi
03-29-2010, 11:06 PM
I, not realizing what was going on, did what she asked anyways. In the process I shut the locket with a swift motion. I thrust my face over and feircely kiss her. Probably a little more so than neccesary. To tell you the truth I was immensly embarresed. It was my first kiss after all. It was a secret sign of shame for me. But, it didn't really matter now did it? I pulled her closer as the men swung the door of the cabin open. Thankfully they didn't notice the backpacks or map on the table.

"Aw never mind it Bert. Its just a couple of kids." The two then shut the door and walked off.

Jaguar
03-29-2010, 11:09 PM
that was so close -she pulled back walking to the window and peeking out making sure they were gone then turned around and chuckled at the boy- why blushing so much ~that saved out lifes -she walked pass him and patted his head- come on lets get back to work.

Higurashi
03-29-2010, 11:14 PM
I blinked a couple of times and set the locket back up. I stood there, strangely silent, and drew out our course on the copy of the map that I had made. I felt my face on fire with blushing. I didn't dare say the truth, because I was sure she would laugh at me.

Jaguar
03-29-2010, 11:17 PM
whats wrong with you ? got so quiet -she blinked and leaned down close to him,blinking few times with a pout like she was thinking hard on something-......was this your first kiss ? -she leaned on the table blinking at him suprised and curious-

Higurashi
03-29-2010, 11:44 PM
I look away and mumble a response then look back and say it again with a very blushed look on my face. "Um... pretty much." Then I look away at the map again. I feel totally flushed out.

Jaguar
03-29-2010, 11:48 PM
ahahaha nottin to be ashamed about ! you werent that bad srsly ! and it saved out lifes -she laughed softly and patted his back then pointed at a small village on the map- i remember this one...used to go there to see the carnaval every year...i heard they burned it down not too long ago

Higurashi
03-29-2010, 11:53 PM
I shake my head a bit then continue to look at the map. She seems so light-hearted about it. I smile at the thought. Maybe I felt something for her at the time but it wasn't firmly emplaced yet. I point to another dot and say "Okay then, we should go to the Carnival village first, check some stuff out, then go to here."

Jaguar
03-29-2010, 11:57 PM
if im right there should be 2-3 families hiding and living there still ! they can give is directions and maybe let us stay there for the night -she smiled and streched,yawing loudly and putting her hand behind her head - We should get moving before more people come around haha you dont want another suprise kiss right -she chukled trying to tease the boy -

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 12:01 AM
I reflect of the tease with a flick of my hand. I pack up my stuff and set my backpack on my shoulders. "Well lets get going. You're probably right about the people, and we want to get there before dark."

Jaguar
03-30-2010, 12:03 AM
-she chukled seting the backpack on her sholders and opening the door with a grin- my my...dont like being tease huh hahaha. -she giggled agen waiting for him to walk out-

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 12:08 AM
I walk out the door, right into the clutches of the two men from earlier.

"Well what have we here? A couple of fugitives?! But from what though?" He rips my hat off then and says "AH!! A couple of freaks then! I thought we killed all the ones in this town!"

The one Named Bert says "Yah, I burned the little girl and her beatch mother personally!" with a hearty, evil laugh.

"You..... you.... WHAT?!?!??" I scream as I leap at the one named Bert. He gives out a strangled cry as I rap my hands around his throwt.

Jaguar
03-30-2010, 12:12 AM
MYRAN !!!!!! Stop and lets just get out of here !!! -she pushed the other man away and pulled at the boys hands , pulling him away and runing off holding his hand tightly- what were you thinking !?!

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 12:15 AM
I cry bitter tears as we run from the two men, who were persuing us. "They.... they.... they killed my family!" I bark out on one of the flatter paths. "They were the ones who took everything from me!"

Jaguar
03-30-2010, 12:22 AM
-she stopped runing after they were far enough from them and turned around to Myran looking at him with a serious but caring look- they couldve kill US too...you`ll have to move on ok -she lifted his chin and smiled softly- we have only each other now

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 12:24 AM
I look away, embarresed at the way I had acted and mumble an 'Okay'. I then heft my backpack back up my shoulders and indicate that e should start walking before I do so myself. I tug her along with my hand gently.

Jaguar
03-30-2010, 12:29 AM
good -she smiled and patted his head before following him with a quiet chuckle- the village isnt much far from here , it would take us an hour or so to get there

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 12:37 AM
(~Time skip~)

After walking for longer than they thought it would take, the pair arrives in the burnt out remains of the village. There is a large stamped down area nearby where the fair probably used to occur. As they pass a not as burnt looking building a gaunt woman of their kind pulls them in the door and into the cellar. "What are you two kids doing here?" She asks sharply.

Jaguar
03-30-2010, 12:45 AM
huh...a-ahh were are just passing by ! -she gasped at being pulled and seeing the woman that was from the same kind as they were-

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 12:49 AM
A couple off very young children of about 5 years pear out from behind the womans skirts. They have haunted looks on their faces.

"We were just passing through till we figured out our way to the next village ma'am" I stammer.

"More like you planned to loot what you could find then run off." The woman says sarcastically. "But if you say the truth, why are you going through here? You should have homes of your own."

Jaguar
03-30-2010, 05:23 PM
Our homes were burned down likes yours ! -she glared at the woman and pointed at the path they came from- The humans in that town killed every single one thats like us ! We were the last two...did you expect us to stay there and be killed lady ?!? -she hissed and crossed her arms on her chest- We are here to ask if anyone of you knows the right path to Eden .

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 07:06 PM
The old lady blinks a couple of times and starts laughing till she has to hold her sides. This continues for a few minutes until she runs out of air and has to breath. "You really think Eden exists? You think that theres a 'magic' garden of paradise?! Those thoughts have gotten many young, and foolish souls killed. My own son went looking for it, and never returned."

"But.... but.... It has to exist!" Myran bursts out.

Jaguar
03-30-2010, 07:09 PM
It does exsit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -she glared at the old lady growing mad by her laugh , kat grabbed her bag and walked out on the street - I rather continue the search instead of staying with this old bag ... -she hissed at the old lady agen with her ears flat-

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 07:19 PM
The old woman glares at Kat and gestures for Myran to follow her. "Be on your merry way young lad. Follow your dreams and what-not."

Myran trots off after Kat and catches up with the angry girl after about a minute or so. 'Kat, please don't be angry with her." He says gently. "She's just a sad old woman, hiding from the world."

Jaguar
03-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Shes just an old woman ! I tough atleast someone old as her would still remember the way to Eden....yet she laughs about it...-she crossed her arms trying to keep her anger in and took a deep breath-

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 07:25 PM
Myrans lowers his ears in a sad looking sort of way. "Well we had better get going. We need to find some shelter before dark." He says carefully, not wanting to upset her even more than the old woman had.

Jaguar
03-30-2010, 07:30 PM
Your right...-she nodded looking around searching for a empty house,shed or a cave would work too- Seems that its gona rain. -she looked up at the dark shy with her hand over her eyes to see better-

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 07:36 PM
"Yep, thats just another good reason." I say. We walk for a bit and come upon an old cabin, much like the one near our town. It was on the edge of the forest. I open the door, light the lanterns, set down my backpack, and stretch. "Well, looks like we're staying here for the night." The shack only had one room and bed come to think of it...

Jaguar
03-30-2010, 07:38 PM
is there any way we can light a fire or something -she peeked in curiously and walked in while looking around , she set her bag down and streched a bit-

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 07:40 PM
I drag in a few logs from outside and place them into the fire-pit. I then take a tinder box out of a compartment on my backpack and light a cozy fire. I sit down on the bed in its warmth and ponder my life, and its current mess.

Jaguar
03-30-2010, 07:42 PM
-she closed the door so it can get warmer , soon after she closed the door it started to raind . Kat watched out the window at the rain and flaten her ears with a sad look on her face-

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 07:46 PM
Myran walks up behind Kat and puts a hand on her shoulder. "Hey are you okay?" He asks politely. "You seems kind of... down in the dumps. Come on and sit by the fire."

Jaguar
03-30-2010, 07:51 PM
nah im fine -she faked a smile and patted his hand gently then sat down near the fire,her tail swishing side to side slowly.The rain always reminded her of her family...how she and her sis used to play in the rain,how her mother called them in so they wont catch a cold and how her...human father told them stories about the rain-

Higurashi
03-30-2010, 07:53 PM
I sit down by the fire and reach into my pouch of personal possessions. I pull out a small silver flute and put it to my lips. I begin to play a small, sad tune, that seemed to go in sinc with the rain outside. My tail slowly sways behind me as I play this sad little tune.

Jaguar
04-01-2010, 03:33 PM
-she smiled a bit and watched him , hugging her knees and scooting closer to him.She felt safe around him , she puured and rested her head on his sholder closing her eyes- pprrr...

Higurashi
04-01-2010, 08:12 PM
I blink when she lays her head against me, purring. I was unused to girls still and it sent a shiver up my tail and through my spine. I put donw my flute and sat there for a moment, then put my arm around her shoulders.

Jaguar
04-01-2010, 08:16 PM
-she hugged in him closer almost falling asleep and wraped her tail around his- nn...

Higurashi
04-01-2010, 08:27 PM
I shiver again and hold her close. When she wraps her tail around mine I blink in surprise a couple of times, then lay my head on top of hers. I can feel her heart beating against me. Its so warm I think absent-mindedly

Jaguar
04-01-2010, 08:32 PM
-she purred more and giggled softly with her eyes closed still- why is your heart beating so wildly -she opened her eyes and looked at him with a soft smile, the rain outside was still falling quietly -

Higurashi
04-01-2010, 08:35 PM
I look away and mumble something then look back after I gather some willpower and say it again. "I've... just never been this close to a girl before." I'm blushing like a cherry by now and continue to look at the girl... "And to think that it was my birthday today... I'm 18 now...."

Jaguar
04-01-2010, 08:40 PM
-she smiled softly with her ears still flaten and chuckled softly- well happy b-day then ~ sorry that i dont have any present for you -she made a thinking face and smiled more after a min pulling up a bit her face close to his.their noses touching- its not much but all i can give for now -she chuckled agen and softly kissed his lips , her eyes closed and gently holding onto his shirt -

Higurashi
04-01-2010, 08:44 PM
The word surprise is practically printed in bright red letters on my face. I blink then look down at this girl, with her bright and shining eyes. I hold her as close as I can to my self. I don't want to let go, let alone look away. Yet, as the world would have it, there is a series of hard raps on the door.

Jaguar
04-01-2010, 08:49 PM
-she didnt pull back yet and kept holding onto him , the light from the fire playing onto the walls making the moment look even more magical
-

Higurashi
04-01-2010, 08:53 PM
There are several more loud raps at the door, clearly someone wants in. I put my fingers to my lips, indicating that she should stay there and be quiet. I reluctantly let go of her an go over to the door and unlock it. I peep around the side and see nothing. It was just an old branch wacking against a window. I swiftly go back over to her, and fall asleep in her arms.

Jaguar
04-01-2010, 08:56 PM
-she stroked his back and cuddled him while he was sleeping pouting a bit- arent i pretty enough for a kiss...-she pouted more looking over the fire and purred from the warmth-

Higurashi
04-01-2010, 11:02 PM
I blink sleepily and look at the gorl holding my head. I reach up and pull myself towards her face, still half asleep I kiss her full on. I then blink awake, still holding the kiss.

Jaguar
04-01-2010, 11:04 PM
-she blinked suprised and blushed for the first time in years , she flatend her ears hoping he didnt hear what she mumbled-

Higurashi
04-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Ends up I went over a little to far, and ended up with both of us on the floor, with me on top of her. I blink again and cock my head while looking at her. I lean down and kiss her again. Her lips are so soft... I think in my half slumber.

Jaguar
04-01-2010, 11:25 PM
-she watched him and blushed even more , her tail now swishing slowly under her as she looked at him shyly-

Higurashi
04-01-2010, 11:29 PM
(Storyteller mode: What happened next is rather debatable as to what intentions where there. It could be blamed on anumerous things that I will not take the time to describe.)

I wake up from my sleepiness and see what I'm doing. I'm in the middle of a deep kiss with Kat. My mind recoils but my boddy stays in place regardless. I then press as close as it is possible, with my tail entwined with her. I withdraw long enough for her to breath and say "I... I... love you Kat."

Jaguar
04-01-2010, 11:33 PM
-she smiled and returned the kiss , gigglin softly and patting his head- even if you met me just today ?

Higurashi
04-01-2010, 11:37 PM
(I think its been like two days but w/e)

"I don't know why... I just do." I say softly. I lean forward to kiss her again, but, it seems the fate were not very happy with us... for right then the old woman we had met earlier bursts in. I had forgotten to re-lock the door.... "Please!!! You must help me!!! They took the children!!!" She shouts, apparently in such a histerical state so that she didn't notice our position.

Jaguar
04-01-2010, 11:40 PM
[ oh X3 my bad then]

what ?!? -she stood up quikly and walked to the old woman trying to calm her down- Calm down...who took them ? What happened ?

Higurashi
04-01-2010, 11:45 PM
The woman is quiet frantic, and ignores Kat, rather rushing over to Myran. She grabs him by the collar and screams "Have you seen them!?! They must have come this way, they have to!!!" At this point she feints and lands on top of Myran, pinning him to the ground. Myran shrugs the old laddy off of him and sets her frail yet strong form on the bed. "Maybe some of those evil bastards like the ones who killed my family took her children.... We have to help her." He says the last part with conviction.

Jaguar
04-01-2010, 11:47 PM
-she mumbled and nodded at him- fine..but im doing it cause of the kids

Higurashi
04-01-2010, 11:50 PM
I think for a minute or so and finally say, "Well theres a couple of problems. FIrst, we can't just leave her *points at old woman* here alone. Then, how do we even know where the people have gone? Finally, how would we get the kids back?"

Jaguar
04-01-2010, 11:52 PM
She`ll be fine alone , we will lock the door and she wont go anywhere as for those that took the kids away we better go back to the village and try to find them quikly -she pulled out few things out of her bag and looked back at him-

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 12:02 AM
I pick up my things and walk with Kat out the door. I make sure to lock it behind us. THe rain is quite heavy now. It's practically pour. Every once in awhile the lightning will flash and illuminate the scene, but most of the tme we can still see. We set off back towards the village.

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 12:04 AM
I forgot about the rain -she mumbled and pulled her hoody on -

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 12:07 AM
I take a lantern and big, wide brimmed umbrella from the Backpacks seemingly near infinite pockets. I put it over both of us. We walk for about an hour and come upon an area covered by trees. The foilage is so thick the rain doesn't penetrate. We walk up a hill and nearly run smack dab into the camp of the kidnappers. I raise a finger to my lips, indicating that we should be quiet.

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 12:10 AM
-she nodded and pulled out two daggers from her backpack, she left half of the stuff with the old lady so she can move faster if they need to enter a combat- see the kids?

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 12:13 AM
At that particular moment, the fates decided to be fickle. Both of the small children ran out from the tent, desperately trying to escape. While, at the same time, the rain oured on so hard that it pentrated the leaves. (Or more or less tore the leaves to shreds with its weight.) I shout "We have to go after them! Follow me!" As it was, the two children were being chased by their kidnapper aswell. (The next post wilkl be a fight between me and him.)

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 12:16 AM
I`ll get the kids you get that guy !! -she run after the kids trying to catch up to them-

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 12:18 AM
The lightning flashes as the rain absolutely pummels the ground. I catch up with the kidnapper, while the faster Kat catches up with the kids. I tackle the man as I catch up. We both go plummeting into a flooded stream and get swept down-river.

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 12:21 AM
-she grabbed the kids and pulled them aside under a wild bush that was high enough to be a small shelter- Myran ? -she looked around after calming down the kids that were huggin her waist still snifflin a bit- heyy dont be scared ok -she smiled and pulled her jacket off putting it over them- everything will be ok

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 12:25 AM
The lightning flashes again, illuminating the scene for Kat to see. It showed the man and Myran struggling in the water, each trying to drown the other as it seemed. Myran lashes out and the man, striking him across the face. He is promptly knocked out and flails downstream. (He would eventually die by striking his head against a rather large, pointy rock.) Myran crawls out of the stream, with barely any energy left.

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Stay here ok...dont move , i`ll be right back. -she smiled and the kids and rushed to Myran , helping him crawl out the stream and sitting him down-

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Myran coughs up about half a gallon of water that had somehow got inside of him. Most likely due to the immense amount of water in the stream. He looks up at Kat and smiles weakly. Above them, the water stops pouring and the clouds break.

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 12:34 AM
[ >.< why joo no answer on msn]

come on...your all wet and you need some rest -she smiled helping him stand up , wrapping his hand around her sholder as she wrapped her hand around his waist helping him walk to where the kids where hiding-

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 12:39 AM
(Dad doesn't want MSN on his computer -_-. I'm usually on my mom's when I answer.)

Myran coughs up more water, much to the children's alarm. They creep out from under the bushes nd watch the two people that had saved them. Myran lays down on a not so soggy patch of grass and falls into a deep sleep.

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 12:41 AM
agh great ..he had to fall asleep here !! geez...-she crossed her arms and mumbled , picking him up on her sholder she motioned the kids to follow her as she walked back to the small house where the old lady was-

[aww]

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 12:43 AM
After a couple of hours of dragging Myran, Kat evetually reaches he cottage. The old lady bursts out and envelops the children in her arms, crying all the while. Myran wakes up, still completely soaked, and goes inside.

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 12:48 AM
-she smiled at the kids and followed him in slowly,leaning on the door with her arms crossed under her chest-

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 12:54 AM
I begin wringing out the water from my shirt and glance back, feeling the stare on my bare back. I blush profusely when I see her watching. I set my shirt by the fire so it'll dry and sat there for the same reason. Water glimmers on my form as it evaporates.

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 12:58 AM
-she smiled and walked in closing the door since the old lady had already gone back to the village, she sat down and took her hoody off setting it down and drying her hair off as best as she could-

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 01:00 AM
I scoot a little closer to her and blush just about as much as the distance I move. Making it a near solid red on my cheeks. I look around for something to foucs on rather than her... Her soaked form is so distracting...

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 01:03 AM
-she didnt notice him watching her as she took off her belt and stocking along with her shoes ,after that she streched letting out a pleased and loud purr-

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 01:05 AM
I look away and stretch out by the fire, laying sideways. I purr to myself and curl up near Kat.

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 01:07 AM
-she looked at him and snuggled in him- you`ll catch a cold that way

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 01:09 AM
I snuggle up to her aswell. I'm actually very feverish, but I feel ice cold. I fall asleep in quite a bad way. I thrash around in my sleep, clinging to her. My eyes are shut tight, not wanting to open.

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 01:13 AM
myran ...hey calm down -she stroked his head and pulled her jacket over him to keep him warm , she looked at him worryed and put hand on hos forehead- damn...your burning...you got a fever !

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 01:15 AM
I struggle in my sleep for several hours before finally calming down. In the end, the fever wasn't very strong and broke soon after I wake up. I look around and see that my head is in Kat's lap. She's hanging, alseep, over me.

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 01:18 AM
-she was sleeping for an hour or so when he woke up , she tryed to take care of him as a towel and a bowl of cold water were set next to her- ...nnn

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 01:21 AM
I look around the room and get up. I put my now dryed shirt back on and snuggle up to the sleeping Kat. I slowly brush her hair a little to get it out of her face.

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 01:23 AM
-she puurred and fell on the ground still sleep and curling up with her tail over her to keep her warm,mumbling in her sleep- nn...too...much...food...nnn...so...yummy...

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 01:25 AM
I sit next to her and pat her head. I pick her up and set her on the bed. I then bring up a chair and sit next to her, falling asleep myself.

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 01:29 AM
[timeskip to the morning]

-she mumbled and rubbed at her eyes , opening them a bit and looking around still half asleep-

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 01:33 AM
I sit there in my chair, leaned back against the wall, alseep. The last embers of the fire flare and then die. In my dreams I am wrapped up with Kat. Not in the perverted sense, but more in the love sense.

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 01:35 AM
-she sat up , looking around then at Myran and giggled quietly- oh my

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 01:38 AM
My face looks a bit odd. It is a mix of surprise and sadness when I wake up. "Damn.... I rather liked that dream to..." I look over and notice Kat is up. I nearly fall out of my chair in surprise.

Jaguar
04-02-2010, 01:40 AM
-she giggled loudly and layed dow on her tummy,looking at him as her tail swished side to side- what dream

Higurashi
04-02-2010, 01:42 AM
At this point I actually do fall out of my chair, and wack my head against the wall. I sit back up and say, "Um.... nothing, it was nothing important."

Jaguar
04-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Really ? It seemed like you were enjoying it haha -she laughed softly and sat up streching then looked around,sniffing the air andlooking back at the boy- We should make us some breakfast , cant continue on empty tummy!

Higurashi
04-05-2010, 10:31 PM
"Um... sure, why not?" I say as I get up. I rekindle the fire and pull out some rolls, a jar of jam and some bacon and fish strips from somewhere. I lay the on the cooking stone and watch them sizzle.

Jaguar
04-05-2010, 10:35 PM
-she smiled and watched him before noticeing her cloths were off and she was covered only with her jacket- eh where are my cloths ? -she mumbled and blushed hoping he wont turn around-

Higurashi
04-05-2010, 10:38 PM
(Where did that come from?)
I blush alot and look into the fire for awhile. "Well um..." I say, "We were both soaked and um...... you took them off."

Jaguar
04-05-2010, 10:40 PM
[ i dunno X3 felt like it i guess hehe ]

oohhh right -she facepalmed and chuckled- i forget easly haha -she smiled and reached over to the chair and grabed her cloths,changing into them quikly- hehe no more wet

Higurashi
04-05-2010, 10:42 PM
I was deeply embarresed at this point. I hear the scruffling behind me and assume that she's put her clothes back on. I continue to stare into the fire and contemplate how I had grown so attached to this girl. Breakfast was done and I hand Kat her portion on a plate.

Jaguar
04-05-2010, 10:45 PM
are you a cook ? this looks yummy -she smiled and kissed his cheek then crawled onto the bed with her plate-

Higurashi
04-05-2010, 10:47 PM
I blush again when she kisses my cheek. Just when you think it won't become a deeper red it manages it. "Well, my mom and sister where sort of frail their entire lives, so I had to learn about alot of things before my time." I laugh a little when I say this.

Jaguar
04-05-2010, 10:49 PM
-she munched quikly looking at him- ehhh why are you sitting there , come here ! you`ll catch a fever on that cold floor -she smiled softly and patted the spot next to her- come on

Higurashi
04-05-2010, 10:51 PM
I get up with my portion and sit on the bed next to her. My tail betrays me by waving happily even though I try to mask it. I munch on my roll and bacon for awhile without saying anything.

Jaguar
04-05-2010, 10:55 PM
so...we still have to find the way , on the map i saw that after the village not too far theres a big city.Maybe we can ask someone there -she set her plate after quikly finishing her breakfast-

Higurashi
04-05-2010, 10:58 PM
I finish mine aswell, I wash the plates in a bucket of water and put them back in my backpack. "Pretty much. Well, lets get going." I open the door and walk outside. I then look back to see if she's following.

Jaguar
04-05-2010, 11:00 PM
Yah comin ...ack ! -she followed him quikly and triped on the door while trying to fix her backpack on her sholders-

Higurashi
04-05-2010, 11:02 PM
I catch her as she falls, in yet another close moment. I fall over aswell and we both end up lying on each other. I blink a couple of times and look over at her.... Then I notice that she's pressed againt me...

Jaguar
04-05-2010, 11:06 PM
ah sorry about that ^^; kinda clumsy today ahehehe...-she faked a smile- you ok Z? did you get hurt ?!? -she leaned closer looking at him and checking for any wounds-

Higurashi
04-05-2010, 11:10 PM
I blush deeply as she gets closer. I stand both of us back up and say, "Um.... no, I'm fine." In fact I had landed on a sharp peice of wood but I wasn't about to tell her that. She would feel bad. I then.... feel a sudden urge. An urge to be as close and as entwinded as possible with her. It half shws on my face as I look at her, holding her by the shoulders.

Jaguar
04-05-2010, 11:13 PM
You sure ? If your hurt we can stay here till tomorow -she blinked and looked at him with a worryed look on her face , her ears flat as her tailed swished side to side slowly-

Higurashi
04-05-2010, 11:16 PM
"Um.... well....." Inside of me the urge fights with innocence. They're like two crash waves, wearing away at my will. Finally, it breaks. I grab hold of her and pull her close to me rather suddenly. I just stand there awhile, waiting for her response.

Jaguar
04-05-2010, 11:19 PM
yah ? -she blinked and gasped as he pulled her suddenly- e-eh ?! -she blushed a bit and blinked at him suprised-

Higurashi
04-05-2010, 11:22 PM
"I just..... just.... I don't know. All I know is that I want to be close to you.... As close as possible." I struggle out the words one or two at a time. The strain shows on my face as I press even closer to her. I can pratically hear her heart beating.

Jaguar
04-05-2010, 11:30 PM
your strange...its kinda cute -she chuckled and smiled at him shyly wraping her arms around his neck teasingly-

Higurashi
04-05-2010, 11:34 PM
I blink a couple of times at this response. I was expecting either rejection or total acceptance.... not the inbetween. I feel her even more as she wraps her arms around me. I kiss her passionatly.

Jaguar
04-05-2010, 11:44 PM
-she blinked in suprise at the kiss and blushed deep red , she didnt expect him to kiss her so she tryed to pull back a bit but he held her tight and didnt let go .She kissed him back softly after few tryes ,her eyes closed and her tails wraping around his-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 12:13 AM
I walk us slowly over to the bed an lie us down on it. I slowly kiss her again and press close. My arms continue to hold her tightly against me and my heart pounds.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 12:17 AM
m-mh ? -she blinked and looked around then giggled, seems he didnt want to leave yet.She smiled against his lips and pushed her bag on the floor-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 12:29 AM
My mind goes blank. It is filled with desire.... and quite possibly lust. My eyes gain a strange sheen and seem to glass over. My head travels down and I lick her neck... then stop. My inner desires fight against each other. One wanting a pure relationship, the other wanting certain things, and NOW.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 12:33 AM
-She purred and pawed at his sholder as he licked her neck,she opened her eyes a bit and looked at him with a shy look in her eyes- maybe you hit your head when i triped...you okay ?

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 12:36 AM
I blink a couple of times and lick her again. "Maybe so.... Maybe so." I say quitely. I rub my hand down her form from her head to her hips then. Maybe I had gone crazy after all. Incidentaly.... that bush from the forest wash the Watagoon bush. It made mating season start early in most animals....

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 12:40 AM
-she purred more and watched him curiously,she wondered whats gotten into him...did he hit his head too hard or something- o-okay

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 12:54 AM
Things so continued.... Though I was sure I would deeply regret it later. The bushes pollen spread to envelop us both. So, things went as they would. I woke up in the morning, enveloped in her, stripped down. I blinked a couple of times, not remembering what had happened. I then notice that I was... well... naked, and so was she. I quickly put on my clothes and get up, disturbing her sleep.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 01:10 PM
-she turned to the other side and mumbled in her sleep while huggin her jacket, the fire was almost dead so it was gettin kinda cold -

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 01:15 PM
I walk over and sit down on the bed, next to her. I then go over and re-stoke the fire. It brings warmth back into the room, though its still cold in the corners like where the bed is. She shivers and I lay down next to her, except with my back to her and above the sheets.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 01:46 PM
-she purred in her sleep and rolled over then snuggled against him,she could sleep for hours and nothing can wake her up.She nuzzles his neck like to make sure he was still here and went back to sleeping quietly-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 01:58 PM
I turn over and snuggle with her aswell. I crawl back under the sheets and lie next to her. As she presses against me I feel her warmth. I entwine my tail with hers and fall asleep again.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 02:06 PM
-she snuggled into him more and slept like that for an hour more before opening her eyes slowly and looking curiously at him,trying to remember why her head hurted and why the heck was she naked in bed ...with him-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 02:16 PM
More or less fortunatly for me I was still asleep when she woke up. I snuggle against her like a little kitten and purr in my sleep. After about another half hour I wake up and notice that she has woken up. Still sleepy and bleary eyed I mumble something along the line of "Good morning" Then fall back asleep.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 02:21 PM
-she chuckled and sneaked out of the bed quitely trying not to wake him up,she put on her cloths and opened the door to see what the weather was- still kinda stormy -she mumbled to herself and walked back inside,sitting down near the fire-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 02:24 PM
I finally wake up a bit later in the day. I sit up akwardly in the bed, still clinging to a pillow. I'm still half asleep yet I manage to crawl out of bed and sit down next to the fire till I wake up. When I do, I notice that Kat has been sitting there next to me. I perk up and say, "How are you? Did you have a good sleep?" I remember just about nothing from the time that we tripped to now.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 02:27 PM
Yeah i had a pretty good sleep haha you ? -she smiled and giggled pointing to the pillow- new friend ?

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 02:30 PM
I look down and notice the pillow. I throw it back onto the bed and shake my head. "I honestly don't know how I slept. I have a blank spot there." I grimace at this while I pull out breakfast AGAIN. This time its turkey instead of Bacon and something like a cresaunt.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 02:31 PM
me too kinda -she pouted making a thinking face again-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 02:35 PM
After the food is done cooking I pull it off the cooking stone again and we eat quickly. "I wonder what happened last night... Last thing I remembeer was tripping over the doorstep..." I then look at her expression and say "Whats wrong?"

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 02:41 PM
trying to remeber too -she looked at him and faked a smile-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 02:43 PM
Since we finished breakfast I get up and walk over to the Backpacks. I pick mine up and hand Kat hers. I then go to the door, go outside, and strech in the sunlight. I then wait, with my tail waving for Kat to follow.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 02:49 PM
-she jumped out happyly and swishes her tail- heyy it got sunnyyy -she purred at the sunlight and smiled at him- come on

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 02:53 PM
I start walking with her down a rather old side path that led to the walls of the city. (Timeskip now!) We walked for about 3 days before we came upon more people. This was an elderly couple that didn't want to leave their ancestrial home. They were some of the few humans who tolerated Chikians. They gave us directions and we set off again. We had to hide suddenly when a Soldier patrol passed by but we continued on never-the-less. Finally we reached the VERY tall walls of the city. "How should we get in?" I ask Kat quietly.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 02:58 PM
we cant jump over or climb them...hmmm -she looked at the walls then around thinking- ah i got it !! -she kneeled down and pulled out two brownish robes with hoodies- there ...we`ll use this to get in

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Okay then. I pull the borwn hoodie over myself and wait for her to do the same. When she does, we enter the crowd going into the city. We pass through several checkpoints until we reach the gate. We go through one final excruciating cheackover and enter. I then grab Kat's hand and duck into a side alley.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 03:05 PM
if you hide like that they`ll notice we arent human , act normal and stay calm -she smiled and pulled him down the street-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 03:17 PM
We casually walk down the street. Not a soul expected a couple of Chikians to be here, so they didn't see us. I eventually find us a place to stay, in ANOTHER one room lodging. It only had a bed in it this time. "Everything is so cramped here." I comment as I sit down on the bed.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 03:20 PM
thats not our problem right now -she put her bag on the bed and sat in the near chair- we need to find someone like us to ask

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 03:23 PM
I look out thee windows and think for awhile. I then say, "If any are here, I think I know where they are." I say thos after noticing a small child steal a bottle of milk and thewn dart into the sewers. "You may not like it though."

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 03:29 PM
dont worry about me , right now we must do anything it takes to get there -she stood up and pulled her daggers out of her bag- its still noon so we can rest for a bit before going

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 03:30 PM
"Yah we need to cover of night to- do what I'm thinking anyways." I say this and stretch out of the floor in the sunshine from the grimy window. I take a catnap then. (No pun intended)

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 03:36 PM
-she blinked and nodded then looked out the window- hm...this place is way too peaceful...something is wrong

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 03:39 PM
As it happened, she was right. It was too peaceful. There was a sudden scream down the hallway from them. I look out quickly and see a group of five soldiers grabbing a serving girl in the main pub area. Most other stand by and watch out of fear, while I had grabbed a nearby frying pan and rushed at the soldiers. They didn't even hear me coming before I smacked them over the head with my improvised weapon.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 03:42 PM
wait...what are you doing ?!? Dammit...-she mumbled and followed him quikly,grabbing her daggers on the way- What the heck ???

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 03:44 PM
After I finish knocking out the last of the five soldiers I help the girl up, and get a smack across the face in return. "What do you think your doing!?!" She screams. "Now we're both screwed!" As it turns out doing anything to a soldier is a capital offense. So, both me and Kat got thrown out of the Inn. I sigh in frustration.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 03:47 PM
....great...-she huffed and crossed her arms- now what ?!? that was our last money and we got thrown out on the first day

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 03:49 PM
I stare blankly at the ground and think for awhile. "I quess..." I say quietly. "That we'll just have to find those of our kind. Follow me." I say the last part as I start walking off, embarresed.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 03:51 PM
-she sighed and followed him,grabing his sholder gently- sorry i didnt mean to yell at you ok...

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 03:55 PM
"Its fine.... I screwed up and I deserved it." I say miserably. I duck into a side alley and come upon a large, sealed grate. I pick the lock and jump inside, indicating that Kat show follow me.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Stop being so down -she smiled and follwed him quikly ,landing next to him and kissing his cheek- We`ll be fine

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 04:03 PM
I blush a little when she kisses my cheek, though the darkness masks it. I light a lantern and walk down the massive pipe, while staying close to her. Eventually we walk into a giant cavern. In it there are signs that people have stayed there, and in a large group. We continue onwards, deeper into the pipes.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 04:05 PM
so dark in here ugh...-she shivered and huged his arm while walking slowly and looking around,triping few times on something-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 04:13 PM
My face remains normal for once as she presses against my arm. I catch her when she falls, and we continue on. After what seems like hours we reach another of the large caverns, and emerge into a riot of lights. Chikians of all ages, skin colors, and sizes rush around in a frenzy. It almost looks like a shanty town. We go unnoticed until we come upon and old lady. SHe says "You ain't from round here are you? Well, no matter. Come on inside." She pulls us into a large, well lit tent. Its jam-packed with children, including the one I saw earlier. He had given his bottle of Milk to a random assortment of food piled onto a table.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Wow....so many in one place...-she looked around suprised and smiled at the kids-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 04:23 PM
The old lady nods and says, "Yep, all of us in the city went into hiding down here. Now we move around so the soldiers can't ever track us down. Some say that these caverns can go on forever." I blink at this old lady and notice a child pulling on my leg. He's about two years old and he is pointing at..... My backpack....

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 04:24 PM
-she smiled and giggled- come here lil one..i might have something for you -she set her bag on the near table looking around it for something-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 04:27 PM
The two year old and a number of other small children rush over to see what it is that Kat has. Meanwhile I stand by the old lady and talk to her quietly. All of a sudden she bursts out "YOUR GOING WHERE!?!?!?" She seems a bit hysterical and some of the neighbors come over to see whats going on.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 04:29 PM
So loud -she mumbled but smiled at the kids as she pulled out a small bag of sweets- how did that get in here -she chuckled and kneeled down smiling at the kids- come on its for you

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 04:34 PM
The children wait patiently in line to get a treat each.mThey all have a perfect face of delight on with sincerity. Afte, theres about 12 left. The alpha Child takes these and squirrles them away somewhere for a later reward.

I finally manage to calm down the old woman and the neighbors go back to their buisness. "No, I don't know where it is, and I'm not going to let you go." She says. "To many young people have gone and never come back."

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 04:38 PM
-she smiled and patted the small kid`s head- you like ? -she smiled more as it nodded watching the others show the candy to their parents who smile -

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 04:41 PM
"But we have to go. We have nowhere else to live." I say stubbornly. "Both of our families are dead. We have nothing left but the hope of going there." I say this last part quietly so Kat won't hear.

The Children disperse and go about their duties like good little girls and boys.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 04:44 PM
-she smiled and walked to him happyly- well...any good news ? -she looks at the old lady with a worryed face- can i ask something...few years ago a girl came here,she was a friend of mine...her names was Zallia...do you know if maybe...shes still alive ? Or maybe is around here with your group..

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Fate has many turns in life it seems, for at that moment when the old lady was about to answer, Zallia walked in, and jump right at Kat in a happy yell and glomped her. I blink a couple of times as I watch the Happy girl roll around on the floor with my companion.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 04:50 PM
ZALLI !!!!!!!! Y-your alive ...and here !!!!!!! -she hugged the girl right almost ready to start crying- I was worryed they killed you !! How did you...i mean...how did you get pass the guards !!?!?!??

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Zallia stops rolling in the hug long enough to reply with a simple "I dunno how" before burying her face in Kat's breast and continuing to roll around, mych to the old lady's embarrestment. I raise an eyebrow at her and she explains. "We smuggled her in a couple of years back."

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 04:58 PM
You havent changed even a big -she laughed and cuddles Zalli- im glad your ok ! We are on our way to find Eden...wanna come ?!?

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Zallia stops cuddling Kat when she hears this. "Y-y-you're going where? ... NO!! YOU CAN'T I WON'T EVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" She starts sobbing and clings to Kat feircely, apparently never hearing the last part of Kat's words.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 05:03 PM
yup...you havent changed at all -she sighed and patted the girl`s head- you didnt even hear me ...i said do you want to come with us Zelli -she smiled- and that way you`ll see me aaaaall you want

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Zallia immediantly stops sobbing when she hears this. She blinks away her tears... (I'm pretty sure shes going to be lesbian by the way...) and dives into a kiss on Kat's cheek. "THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!" She yells joyfully. "Yes of course I do!"

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 05:10 PM
[ that she is ! X3 need a spice in the story if ya get me]

shhh be more calm..they`ll think we are crazy looking for Eden -she smiled covering the girls mouth with her hand- now come on you gotta meet the boy im with ..shes kinda cute if you get what i mean -she giggled-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 05:14 PM
Zallia perks up in interest when she hears this. She looks over to me with a coy look on her face. This changes to something more devious. She rushes up to me and plants hersefl against my chest with an innocent look on her face. She circles a finger around on my chest as she says, "So..... You're 'with' Kat then?" I stutter out a reply in surprise. Something along the lines of, "Wha-what do you mean by that?" She smiles seductively and doesn't reply.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 05:16 PM
-she blinked and walked over to him ,chucklin and watching at Zelli- oh god

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Zallia leans over to my ear, gives a nip, and whispers, "She's mine. You'll never take her from me. I knew her long before you did." Before leaning back and rocking on her heels. She looks back at Kat andd says "He looks nice enough ^_~"

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 05:23 PM
-she blushed and nodded smiling- yaah so....we must find someone who might know the way so we can leave before the others make us stay

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 05:30 PM
It just so happened that a traveling band of Minstrels where passing by. They where singing this. ~We were fresh from the sea, with our pockets full of money, when me and my mateys headed for the bar.~ It continued with lyrics to foul to name. The children all covered their ears at the first two words of it. "They ought to be well traveled. They should know some stories about it." I say over the din.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Perfect -she smiled as Zalli clinged to her arm smiling -

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 05:37 PM
I ignore Zallie's stares or rather glares and go up to the Band of Minstrels when they finish singing. After persuasion via some food and a few shiny items, he tells me every story he knows of the place and where it certainly isn't. I mark the locations off on my map and head back the Zallie and Kat.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 05:44 PM
got anything from them ? -she looked at the boy trying to make Zalli to let go of her hand- Zalli let go come on -she sighed as the girl didnt listen to her and instead nuzzles her hand more poutng-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Zallie eventually lets go and then continues to cling to me. Its almost like she has a need to do it. I blush profusely and say "Yes actually. They told me where it isn't and thats about it." I walk along, going to get something to eat, dragging Zallie along with me.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Zalliiiii let go of himm..hes not a toy for snugglin -she laughed and followed them trying to make Zalli to let go and act normal-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Zallie finally lets go and walks normally, though she pouts like a little girl. We come upon a mobile resteraunt that had some delicious fish. Yumm.....

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Hey if you pout we wont take you with us and you wont see me eeeeever agen -she smiled and faked a serious face-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Zallia stops making her face look pouty when she sees the food. She digs in like a ravenous dog and plows through all of her food. Then she filches some of mine since she's still hungry. She then proceeds to fall asleep. We have to drag her back to where we are staying for the night so she wont be alone on the streets,

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 07:58 PM
-she sighed and laughed quietly- she really havent changed a bit haha -she smiled and sat next to Myran-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Zallie rolls around on her sleeping mat like she's enjoying whatever it is that she is dreaming about. "I suppose so." I say simply. "But she had better not fall asleep after every meal." I once again ponder my life, and certain parts of it that were missing. Like recently an entire day had passed an he had no memory of it. Eventually I get sleepy aswell. I kiss Kat on the cheek and curl up on my own mat.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 08:14 PM
-she smiled at his kiss and layed down too , thinking about what she`ll do with her life when they reach Eden-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 08:20 PM
The next morning we wake up to complete silence. That was strange for the area because it should have been really busy. I look outside the tent only to see that entire city of Chikians gone. They had all packed up and left while we slept. I look back inside the tent and see that the two of them are still asleep. I light the lantern and wait for them to wake up. Zallie does first, sort of. She is concious long enough to crawl over and curl up in my lap. I don't have the heart to wake her and act like I'm asleep aswell.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 08:51 PM
-Kat sat up and rubbed at her eyes looking over at them , givin Zelli a glare and standing up- Wake up. -she threw her pillow at them,waking them up while she fixed up her bag and walked out the tent-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 08:56 PM
In the end I actually had fallen asleep. It comes with a certain rude awakening when the pillow hits me in the face. I get up and pack the tent and mats. I then pick up Zallie, who was still asleep and carry her over my shoulder. I simply say "Lets get going" Before starting off for the main drainage pipe which led out of the citty,

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 09:06 PM
-Kat hurryed up and walked infront of them , her tail swishing side to side fast like it was mad at something-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Zallie wakes up after a couple of minutes and gets herself down. She walks behind us as if waiting for something. I speed up and catch up to Kat after awhile. I grab her shoulder and ask "Whats wrong? Are you feeling okay?"

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 09:12 PM
Yah im fine. -she pulled away from him and continued walking ahead of them-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 09:15 PM
I frown when she does this and wonder why she is so withdrawn. Zallie walks up behind me and presses her body against me as we walk. I blush and pull away slightly but she doesn't let go. I eventually manage to pull away, much to her disappointment and continue walking.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Hurry up or just stay here -she huffed and pointed at the light coming from somewhere ahead of them,she didnt like how Zelli acted ...it was making her kinda upset-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 09:24 PM
I and Zellie double time it. The three of us eventually reach the end of the tunnel and the light. We come out onto a beautiful stream where we set up camp. I pitch the tent and set up a fire. (I have an idea for something to happen when we all go to sleep.)

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 09:26 PM
[ ooohh cant wait]

-she walked to the small river near the camp and made herself a fishing pole, she sat on the ground and waited for some fishes to show up so they can have something to eat-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 09:29 PM
A large freshwater bass bites on the end of the fishing pole. it is a succesful catch. I cook the fish over the fire into a deliciouss fillet'. After awhile of sitting round the fire we drift off to sleep. Except for Zallie... she gets up and creeps over to Kat. (No you aren't supposed to wake up) and lies down next to her. She snuggles close and buries her head inbetween Kat's breasts.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 09:31 PM
-she mumbled in her sleep but didnt wake up from Zelli`s snuggles-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Zellie continues to press closer ad entwines her tail with Kat's. She then kisses Kat full on in a deepthroat kiss. (At this point you might aswell wake up.) I wake up from hearing something. Nearby I notice a Watagoon bush, though I don't know what it is. Under it is Kat and Zallie.... KISSING? (The curious effect of the Watagoon bush only effects those that are wet, and only when they have dried off. Kat and Zallie had both gotten wet at a certain point.)

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 09:41 PM
mhh ?!? -she woke up and pulled away- hey hey what are you doing Zalli

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Zallie crawl forward and tackles Kat in another deep kiss. She rubs her body against Kat's. (After this point it is a bit explicit for any possible veiwers.) After a few hours of this she falls asleep, none but me would have the memory in the morning.

Jaguar
04-06-2010, 09:49 PM
wth got into her -she mumbled and crawled away from Zelli , finidng a nice spot and curling up-

Higurashi
04-06-2010, 09:51 PM
I walk over to Kat and sit down next to her. I lay down next to her. and lay there for awhile, to see if she would reject my offer of kindness again.