PDA

View Full Version : WAGE INTERSTELLAR WAR!!

:| Undying |:
03-31-2010, 03:26 PM
http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/EmberFive/th_100327.png (http://s454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/EmberFive/?action=view&current=100327.png)

A bloody great conflict is developing deep in the galaxy. Why are we fighting? Who cares! When will the fighting stop? Never!

For those unfamiliar with this RPG or it's playing style, view this thread: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3352. Otherwise, have fun!

03-31-2010, 03:26 PM
-- SERPENTAR IMPERIUM --
-- ICARUS RESISTANCE --
-- MECHAR'UON REMNANTS --
-- SYNAT FEDERATION --
Atrum Daemon
-- FLAMING NINJA SHOGUNATE --
-- DARK NINJAS --
zelli
-- SIRONAVA LEAGUE --
-- SEPT CABAL --
Sigma
-- PROCYON LEAGUE --
-- DAMASCUS LEAGUE --
Brett
-- STAR REPUBLIC OF CYGNI --

Reserve your place today!

Sigma
04-02-2010, 11:26 AM
At the edge of Sept Cabal Space, a fleet of two dozen warships began to assemble at the edge of the star system called ishsel. various classes filled the fleet, from small frigates to large fearsome battlecruisers and there were at least three other designs. while most of the Cabal Ship designs were a joint effort, species within the cabal kept their starships in service and thus were put under Cabal control.

At the head of the fleet was the Flagship, the Shadow of War (http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/Ships/space-71.jpg), a sleekly designed warship with a beautiful, yet terrifying appearance with many spikes protruding from front hull surrounded by a three way pincer. it is under the command of Templar-Commander Sarrith (http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/RP%20Characters%20and%20Stuff/character-181.jpg), a recently promoted human and was given the honor by the Heriarchs to carry out the New Crusade.

-----------

Border World of Iukk XI, edge of Damascus Space

The fleet had existed out of hyperspace and appeared over one of the poorly defended planet of Iukk XI. only several ships of frigate class were seen below, not much a challenge but the Templar-Commander was ordered to cleanse this world, no matter what.

"Sir." called out one of the comm officers. "All ships are giving green signs, we're clear to begin the cleansing at command."

He just sat there on the command chair, leaning forward and folded his fingers, lost in his mind. thinking of what the council had said.

--------------

Sarrith stood before five silhouettes of the Heirarchs, a council of holy men and women from different species selected to lead the Cabal. they all sat in a circular shaped table with a gap in the middle where sarrith stood. each corner occupied by an Heirarch.

"A crusade?" he said in a confused and concerned tone. "What could the league have done to justify such actions?"

The Heirarchs had remained silent for a moment. looking to one another for a minute. soon one of them stood up, he had a strange appearance (http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/Aliens/Alien-436.jpg), standing very tall and wore a robe covering much of his body. with weird boxy shaped head. "It is not what they have done." he spoke in an deep echoed voice. "But what is to come. you know full well of increasing hatred coming from the humans of Damascus. if left unchecked, it would lead to genocide."

One of the heirarchs spoke in a feminine tone. "It is why we strike first. and to send a message to the league that we are not to be trifled with."

"Now go, commander. act as our messenger to the lost humans."

--------------

"Commander? Commander?" called his second-in-command, a Xelis by the name of Rexia Nexu (http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/Aliens/alien-71.jpg), aliens with a similar build as humans with exception of their hairless skin, and vertical mouths. Sarrith snapped out of his thoughts and looked to the xelis. "We await the order."

"Very well..." he said with a hint of sorrow and remorse in his tone. "Begin the cleansing....wipe the planet out..."

L
04-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Damascus League,
Damascus Nova,
Grand Council Meeting Hall

'But they are ALIENS!'
Alexis glared as he circled the room. Why can they not see this?
Around the room there were many grumbles – most of agreement, but a few did not seem convinced. They seemed soft.
'My lords, please see reason,' He aimed that comment at one particular woman sitting before him. 'We are Humans, the sublime perfection of God Almighty. Those things are nothing more than animals and we should not suffer them in our midst! I feel we should not wait, not wait until these animals attack us out of ignorance of their rights to live, but make the first strike – strike at THEM first and wipe them from the universe. We should be the crown achievement of the Lord, the sole rulers. I hereby petition that we launch a military strike against the Procyon League as a first step towards bringing the Universe in to enlightenment'

A man dressed in a red flowing robe with graying hair and a short cut beard nodded his head. The Council had been listening to the High Priest of the Collected Ministry's speech for the last 2 hours, not for the first time. Councilor Daniel Payn, 1st Councilor of the Damascus League, spoke with a quiet voice. 'Thank you Alexis Farkas. Your comments have been welcomed and recorded as always. Leave us now so we can discuss them at more greater length. May He guide you'
'And you, Councilor Payn,' Alexis said, though he could not hide the irritation at being dismissed so easily. He stood stationary for a moment, enough to glare quickly at a man dressed in military garb. Then Alexis spun on his heels and strode out of the meeting hall.

Commander Stephen Baldi slumped in his seat. He was young compared to the 5 members of the Council, but still had gray encroaching on his temples and stress lines on the corners of his eyes marked him as a man with much responsibility.
'Farkas is going to get us all killed. I won't lead a jihad against the entire universe that we have NO chance of winning.
'But they are heretics, they should not be allowed to exist' Councilor Radev leaned forward, resting his arms on the massive metal table that each of the Council sat at. He red hair belied his 70 years, and blended perfectly with Councilor robes. Amongst the Council, only Radev had military training, previously being Commander of Damascus League Military Force.
'Once we attack one nation on that absurd notion, they will ALL attack us' Stephen tried to keep his voice down, but found himself raising his voice with more frequency.
'And we shall beat them back, we have the Lord on our side and can not lose!'
General Baldi stood, slamming his hands on the table. 'Are you all blind? So wrapped up in your devotion that you've lost touch with reality? We will be slaughtered with ease'
'You lack faith in your own abilities Commander Baldi. I have held your rank and know our Military is amongst the best this universe has to offer'
'I'm a realist – we are EQUAL to most, but not better. And we definitely can not match their combined might' Stephen's face was now red, and he spoke through clenched teeth.

One of the female Councilors, Nicole Acerbi, was seated next to General Baldi and stood, placing a hand on the military man's shoulder. Her long black hair was tied in a bun and she wore the same red robe as the other Councilors. 'Calm Stephen. While I do not agree with Farkas's zealot warmongering, I believe we can win against the Procyon League and extend our borders. You need only worry about the war – WE will present the face of the war to the galaxy as just.'
'I still -'
'The Council is in agreement in this Stephen, the Procyo-'

A loud commotion at the door startled the members of the Council. A man obviously in distress fought with 2 guards. His clothes were dirty and blood stained. Stephen's face, a moment ago red as an apple, turned white and rushed to the door, knocking the 2 guards aside as he did.
'BACK YOU FOOLS!,' The General grabbed the man who slumped in his arms. Stephen moved him over to one of the chairs facing the Council table and allowed him to rest for a moment. 'Brian... what happened?"
'Iukk XI was attacked. It's... gone'
Councilor Payn shot to his feet 'WHAT?'
'It was too fast, we didn't have a chance to defend ourselves. Some of us escaped in time – I was already in a shuttle preparing to depart when the attack started. Everyone else is dead' Brian's head leaned back against the table in exhaustion.
'Who did this?' Councilor Acerbi asked. Brian shook his head weakly. 'I don't know... I didn't get a good look, it was all a rush. But the ships almost looked like Sept Cabal design...'

Sigma
04-03-2010, 02:09 AM
An hour had passed after the attack on the word of Iukk XI. the Cabal fleet cruised over the now scorched world, with the atmosphere destroyed, nothing now alive remains on the planet, a floating scrap yard of the few defending ships slowly orbits the now dead piece of rock.

Even if this was considered a victory, most crews within the fleet didn't feel that way as all was silent. for them, they've just slaughtered millions of humans in a rain of death for the words of their leaders. but it is the price of war, what us conflicting though....is that they were the ones to fire the shots first.

--------------

The Templar-Commander laid back on the seat, feeling deep sorrow of what had just occurred. he wished he was not in this position at all. "Sir, are you not well?" the XO asked. "We may have just prevented a war by displaying our strength."

"At what price?" Sarrith asked. "We have the blood of millions on our hands.....we didn't end a war....we just begun....the Damascus League will seek retribution for what we've done."

"....." Rexia remained silent.

"*Sigh* lets just return back to friendly space. how long till the hyperdrives are ready for another jump?"

"I count twenty minutes sir..."

"Good...the sooner we leave this planet....the better...."

Atrum Daemon
04-03-2010, 04:29 AM
The Council of Twelve. The single most powerful political body of the Synat Federation convened in full for the first time since the shattering of Mechar’Uon by the Imperium. They were the oldest and wisest of the machine-men of the Federation, each dressed in regal robes of gray and black. The mechanical parts of some of the men were rather obvious. Things such as the artificial assistance tendrils that could be installed in one’s back or the various head attachments were the most obvious. However, some of them still retained fully human features. One such member, a slim, bald man, spoke first: “What matter is urgent enough to call this council together? There have been no great disturbances in the Federation for years.”

“It is not the Federation, Councilman Grat,” spoke Council Leader Orre, “that concerns us. No, what concerns us are the rumors that the Sept Cabal are moving. Moving in potentially hostile ways.”

“What threat does the Cabal show us?” Councilman Tudore asked. “They are one of the smallest united governments in the galaxy.”

“I am not suggesting they are an immediate threat,” Orre said. Being the oldest of the Twelve, Orre’s voice was obviously mechanical and came out slowly and deliberately. “I am suggesting they may become one.”

“Council Leader Orre has a point,” Councilman Voss said thoughtfully, the multiple eyes of his head blinking erratically. “The smaller unions are usually the most dangerous. Did we not learn that in the early years of this Federation?”

“That is why,” Orre said, “we must keep our eyes sharper than ever for anything unexpected. Keep up our ever vigilant watch of our borders. Very well. I declare this meeting of the Council of Twelve over.”

The lights in the circular room cut out.

Keeping peace within Synat space was a very fruitful and interesting job. Peacekeeper Konrad knew that to be hard fact. In the short three years he had been on the job, Konrad’s heart, right forearm, lungs, and left eye had all needed to be replaced with bionics. Thankfully, the Peacekeeping Corp was well-funded and able to afford such surgeries for the men and women employed.

Konrad sat on the bridge of his private vessel, the Alto Blade (http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff43/venkatvasa/battle_ship.jpg), as it cruised through Synat space. She was no way comparable to the massive ships of the Federation such as the Sword of Eternity (http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm213/Daemon_010/barge.jpg), but she got the job done the way Konrad was expected to. He was a Peacekeeper and not technically a formal soldier. The Peacekeeper’s mouth split into a smile as he approached the small trading station between Vidda and Fomalhaut. He had been tracking a dangerous data thief for several weeks and the trail had led him to the unassuming station. Mentally preparing himself for whatever the station had to offer, Konrad began the docking procedures.

L
04-03-2010, 06:09 AM
Time was of the essence.

After the dramatic entrance of his friend, Major Brian Cossey, the Council had errupted in to debate. While Stephen tried to pry as much information on the attack as possible, the Council decended in to bickering about the how's and why's of the attack and the action needed to be taken. Stephen only vaguely heard the argument. One word had stood out though – retaliation.

Commander Baldi had other ideas.

Brian was looking more lively now that he had a chance to rest, though the shock of Iukk XI's destruction was still evident on his face. Without a word Stephen grabbed Brian by the collar and dragged him out of the Council Chambers. He ignored the shouts of protest from the Council and made for the Citidel's Docking Bays. He had a mission and very little time.

He thought briefly of making to DLMF flagship, Sabre, currently stationed in orbit around Damascus, but it could never reach Iukk XI quickly enough so he headed towards his 2-man cruiser, Zephyr.

It had been years since Stephen had had an oppurtunity to pilot his personal ship. Ever since he had been promoted to Commander of the DLMF 2 years prior. But the ship was still as he remembered it and as Stephen sat in the pilot's chair, with Brian taking the spare seat, his fingers deftly worked the controls as he took the craft in to orbit, ignoring the calls for departure codes from Damascus Planetary Control. Neither man had spoken during the dash for the cruiser, nor during the trip to orbit. The shock of a whole planet's death was too much to comprehend.

During the trip through the planet's atmosphere, Stephen sent a short, blunt message to the waiting Sabre. The one line message read Prepare for War.

The Zephyr jumped in to hyperspace, travelling the distance to Iukk XI instantously.

Stephen only hoped they were still there.

-

Entering the Iukk system, Stephen's heart sank. The ships sensor's automatically picked up multiple readings around Iukk XI – he counted 15 or so, though he was still too far out for exact numbers and designs. 2 dots blinked out – probably entering hyperspace. They were leaving, but this could still be a short trip if he strayed too close to the planet, so he set the ship towards a small moon orbiting the gas-giant, Iukk XIV and opened the broad range communications program.

'This is Commander Stephen Baldi of the Damascus League Military Force. You have violated Damascus territory and commited an act of war. Indentify yourselves and explain WHY you have slaughtered innocents!' Stephen tried to keep control in his voice, but it was hard, thinking of scope of destruction.

He slapped the control and sat back, waiting for the response from the invaders.

Sigma
04-03-2010, 07:37 AM
"Sir! we've got an incoming message." said one of the comm officers.

Speaking for commander in grief, Rexia walked up in front of sarrith and assumed control, "Put it through."

This is Commander Stephen Baldi of the Damascus League Military Force. You have violated Damascus territory and committed an act of war. Identify yourselves and explain WHY you have slaughtered innocents!

"Open up. we'll be out of here soon."

"Sir!"

"This is Colonel Rexia Nexu speaking for Templar-Commander Sarrith of the 1st Crusader Fleet. what you see before you is but a warning from the Heirarchs to your leaders, do not cross the cabal or other worlds will feel our holy wrath."

L
04-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Iukk System,
Zephyr Cruiser

"This is Colonel Rexia Nexu speaking for Templar-Commander Sarrith of the 1st Crusader Fleet. What you see before you is but a warning from the Heirarchs to your leaders, do not cross the cabal or other worlds will feel our holy wrath."

Stephen cut the communications line and looked over at Brian, who shrugged with a "told you so" look on his face. 'Are you going to respond Commander?' The Major picked at a bit of crusted blood on his left hand. During the rush he'd not even had a chance to clean up or change.

Stephen activated the broad range communicator, hesitated, then shut it off with a sigh. 'What's the point. Look' He pointed at the console. More lights flicked out. 'The Sabre won't get here before they're gone, and alone it wouldn't be able to do much anyway'

Stephen hit the console in front of him, causing the lights and console display screens in the small cockpit to flicker.

'I recorded Nexu's message. Send it back to the Council. They can bicker as much as they like over it. Include an order for 2 Destroyers...,' Stephen thought for a moment, 'the Titan and Thor I think... to guard Iukk XI while we start a rescue and clean-up operation. Hopefully we can re-colonize the planet in time. In the meantime, Colonel, you and I need to go on a trip'

The Major swiveled his chair around and started running his fingers across the control panel. He paused for a moment and spun back towards Commander Baldi with a raised eyebrow.

'Colonel?'

Stephen smiled sadly. 'That's right. I was going to inform you when you got back to the Citadel, but...'

Neither man had to say what that "but" was.

'What I'm about to tell you can't go beyond us, Brian. The Council is becoming unbearable. Only Andreas Carter would truely be against wiping out all alien life. The rest insist on alienating us from the Galaxy though, and we have few friends. I don't agree with them... and the Cabal's attack proves how wrong they are'

'But..,' Brian started, but the other man waved him down.

'I'm not saying the Cabal won't pay for this atrocity. I just need MY men in positions where I can use them if the Council... let's just say I made need an insurance policy'

Brian nodded in understanding. Brian and Stephen had been childhood friends. They had joined the DLMF together. Stephen had graduated at Major, Brian as a private. Stephen had seen to it that his friend always served under his command and for that, Brian would follow the Commander to hell.
He finished sending the orders through to Damascus Nova 'So what do you need me to do?'

Stephen flicked over the ship's reading. 12 hours until the drive was charged for a hyperspace jump. The Zephyr was an aging craft, and did not mount the best technology so it would be a while yet before they could jump again.

'In 12 hours you'll find out'

-
Damascus Nova,
Grand Council Meeting Hall

Alexis Farkas once again stood in front of the Council. He was furious. But it was a righteous fury. He stood tall in his flowing white robe. He held the cross-staff and waved it around him. He spoke as though the Lord himself had commandered his voice, and Alexis truely beleived he WAS the voice of God.

'This is exactly as I had feared My Lords. The aliens fear us. They KNOW we will destroy them and attack first! Iukk XI must be avenged. We must take 100 lives for each life taken. We are stronger and they can not possibly stand before us for we have His power on our side. We will survive and crush them like vermin beneath our feet and we shall stand, the holiest of holy and the shining jewel of His universe'

Councilor Andreas Carter sighed loudly, enough to stop Alexis momentarily. Only momentarily.

'I DEMAND VENGANCE MY L-'

Councilor Carter stood and raised his voice to shout down the High Priest.

'That is ENOUGH Farkas!' Alexis immediately shrank back. He had not been spoken to with such familiarity since he was a child, and especially not since becoming the Lord's Voice in the Damascus League. And this Andreas was one of the alien sympathizers. He will have to be dealt with. After that fool Baldi of course. He is far more dangerous than this simpering Councilor.

'I will NOT-'

Andreas pushed on though, ignoring the High Priest's indignant sputtering. 'You demand nothing of US Priest. WE are the Council and our word is Law in the League. If you do not like that, we can happily drop you off in the middle of Vendawain and let you take your chances.'

Alexis tried to interrupt, but was waved down by Andreas yet again. 'We have alread dispatched an Force to deal with the Cabal, Farkas. That is all you need to know. You are dissmissed High Priest. Your comments have been noted as always'

Alexis stood for a moment. Rage almost paralyzed him. His muscles shook, his head felt as heavy as a battle cruiser and all he wanted to do was hit this upstart Councilor over the head with his cross-staff. Over... and over... until he was nothing but a bloody mess.

'Councilor Carter...,' Alexis was proud at the control he commanded despite his feelings, 'Thank You for reminding me of my place' Oh how you'll pay for this unholy dog! 'I was remiss in my remarks and and bow to the judgement of the Council' I wish I could kill you with my own hands.... wring your neck until I feel that blissful snap!

Alexis Farkas stalked out of the Council Chambers without another word.

After the High Priest had left, Councilor Payn, silent until now, spoke to Andreas. 'Be careful how you speak in future Andreas. Alexis is dangerous. And despite his... zeal... in destroying the alien heretics, this Council still supports his ideals'

Sigma
04-04-2010, 08:20 PM
"Sirs, the Damascus Commander has cut communications."

"Leave him." Sarrith finally spoke. "Lingering any longer will cause more tension......what of the fleet?"

"Last of the ships have jumped. we're all that's left."

Sarrith sighed in relief and laid back against his chair, looking upward to the ceiling, fully ready to leave this awful incident behind him once and for all and hopefully the past will not come back to haunt him. once again he remained, and Nexu again gave the orders.

"Prepare for to jump." he ordered. "We'll have to report back to the heirarchs of our success."

"Yes, sir. next stop, Vendawain."

Soon the flagship's hyperdrive begun to hum as it was activated, the engines sparking up of life and energy as the Shadow of War jumped to hyperspace, dashing through space in an instant and disappeared.

--------------

"Do you think we did the right thing?" Sarrith asked Nexu, with him giving a confused look. "Do you think will get through this war? I know what your going to say....and whether or not we want it....war is coming. And I pray we don't pay the ultimate price..." Nexu was speechless, agreeing with him in a way.

MikeZZZ
04-04-2010, 11:52 PM
"Sir, the latest news from the front lines, it seems that Cept Cabal has moved as you predicted. The Damuscus League is moving to assist and counter attack. Our troops are also in position above Iukk XI." Drall informed the High Commander. (Drall is the head warrior of the Dark Ninjas.)

"Very good, tell our ships to decloak and begin search and rescue operations. Contact the Damuscus High Council offer them my heartfelt sadness for thier loss, tell them we will help however we can.
I also want you to open me a channel to the Cept Cabal Heirarchs, offer them my Sincere Congratulations for thier victory against Damuscus Tyrany." the High Commander ordered with a smile. This plan of playing both sides of the War just might work. "Oh, one more thing Drall, begin Operation Nightstrike."

"Yes Commander, it will be done." Drall turned back to his work, he sent the messages, but paused before sending the last one. He stared at the screen, and pondered what was to become of the Dark Ninja's and thier ally. Then he sent it. A few minutes later he recieved a three word reply. ""TO THE DEATH""....

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Flaming Ninja Shogunate Home Planet : Council Room

"We have recieved word from our allies in Dark Ninja's, Cept Cabal has struck, Operation Nightstrike is in effect." Drill, the twin of Drall stated. The room fell silent as the council absorbed that information, then it exploded into arguments.

"We cannot possible start the operation now, we are not ready and in postion." Mirax stated. (Mirax = head diplomat)

"Our allies call for help, would you betray thier trust now?" Michael asked. (Michael is the head warrior) "Send the orders, our campaign begins, REMCHAR'LION REMENENTS shall fall to the sword." Michael stated strongly.

"Order sent sir, the fleet is moving, we should recieve word soon." Drill said with remorse.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

ABOVE ASGARD (PLANET on the edge of the REMCHAR'LION REMENENTS empire)

On the bridge of NiteStalker : Flagship of fleet NightStrike

"Sir, the operation has begun, we have recieved orders to attack." the NCO said.

"Very good, decloak and destroy the enemy fleet, then move to the planet. Send our standard Surrender or Die message. Do NOT wait for a reply." The Captain said. After a very short battle, the fleet moved in on the planet and began to land troops, this would be the first of many conquered worlds. The rest of the fleet formed a defensive wall around the planet, and waited for the inevitable counter attack. Half the fleet cloaked to help disguse the number of ships. The rest put all power to shields.

L
04-05-2010, 04:59 AM
Iukk System,
Zephyr Cruiser

Both men took the oppurtunity during the 12 hour wait to catch up on sleep. Brian had changed his blood stained clothing and bandaged his wounds and wasnnow looking his old self as Stephen activated the hyperspace jump.

-

Kiith System,
Flagship Sabre
Orbiting Kiith Alpha

The large DLMF army that jumped in to the Kiith System was only slightly smaller than the Cabal force that obliterated Iukk XI. 2 of those ships were Arks. Large transporters that could ferry 100,000 people a piece in relative comfort. They were purely civilian though, mounting no weapons and only basic defensive armaments. The price of devoting so much internal space to comfort and engines.

On the bridge of the Destoryer Sabre, dozens of people scrambled around. Commands were issued, reports were taken, systems were checked and double checked. Amongst the chaos, Major Commander Jason Payn stood at his command desk, hands behind his back, and studied the scroll of information coming through his console.

Jason Payn, brother of Councilor Payn, had been a Colonel with a below average military record and no prospects of ever raising to the Command ranks of the DLMF. Until his younger brother became Councilor that is.
Using his clout on the Council, made the promotion of Jason to Major Commander a clause in Stephen's own promotion to Commander. Daniel could have made Jason Commander, but the political ramifications of that would have been unnacceptable. His brother was not worth being removed from the Council for abuse of power.

So Jason Payn became the DLMF Second-in-Command and his brother's only hope of controling the military. While Jason had no ship of his own, he commanded the Sabre in times when Commander Baldi was unavailable. And no-one had heard from the Commander since his last communication attached with the Cabal message.

The message he had recieved from Commander Baldi had been blunt, but he didn't hesitate in putting the Sabre on high-alert. It wasn't until 2 hours later that he recieved a message from the Council on what had happened at Iukk XI. Rescue operations had begun apparently, with the Dark Ninja's assisting efforts. Normally Jason would have thought that odd, but at the moment he was more concerned with other things.

They will pay

It galled him to play along with the Council's plan. He wanted to slaughter the people of Kiith wholesale, as they had done at Iukk XI.

'Commander?'

Jason looked over to his XO.

'Fleet has taken position around the planet Commander. Only waiting your go' The XO's squeek erked Jason. He would have to remedy that when he had time. Though it should have been fixed in during training.

The Commander nodded, 'Very well... hack in to the planets communications. I want the whole planet to hear this'

-

Gaska System,
Zephyr Cruiser

The Zephyr exited hyperspace, and Brian automatically knew something wasn't right. Flicking his rough fingers over the console, his fears were justified. He had never seen these planets before now. He ran his fingers through his short-crop black hair and he burrowed his brows in concern 'We're not in Damascus space Commander – we must have miss-jumped. I... I can't tell where we are. No systems are failing so I can't explain why...'

Stephen almost smiled, took control of the Zephyr's systems from the onboard computer and began to spin the small cruiser towards the large planet in front of them. Small shapes danced around in front of the planet, and Brian knew from this distance that they weren't "small" – to be seen from this distance they would have to be destroyers and cruisers.

'This is the Gaska System Colonel – it's a few light years outside the Damascus border. The Council have no idea it exists,' Stephen started to bring the Zephyr closer and the shapes started becoming clearer. Brian had never seen ships of this make before.

'Meet your new unit Colonel'

-

Kiith System,
Flagship Sabre

'People of Kiith. I am Major Commander Jason Payn, representing the Damascus League. Your government has commited an act of unbridled aggression against our state. They have wiped out an entire planet, Iukk XI. EVERYONE on that planet is dead. I come seeking retribution. But we are not a cruel State. Any human on your planet is welcome to live and seek sanctuary with the Damascus League. We have 2 Arks in orbit that can transport you to your new home. We are transmitting the rendavous co-ordinates now. If you wish to live, be there at those co-ordinates for pick up in the next 24 hours. Anyone NOT ready for pick up will remain on planet... and we will obliterate you along with the alien scum'

Sigma
04-05-2010, 06:47 AM
With the arrival of the DLMF army on the edge of Sept space, far from most military outposts and star bases. panic struck the planet for all it's inhabitance as all the none human races, san'tori , Das'shi and Xelis begin to storm the space ports to flee the planet, however the local soldiers prevented such things and blocked off the masses, with a hostile fleet in orbit, most of the ships leaving the planet will most likely be blasted out.

Meanwhile the human population was torn between staying with the aliens whom most made friends with,or leave with the enemy to preserve their lives and those of their families. however hope had still remained for the people of Kiith Alpha.

--------------

Somewhere in a spaceport, a lone human female was looking over some controls and pressed a few buttons, soon a small holo-projector device rose from the ground behind her, she then pressed another a button. "If anyone receives this message...this is Lieutenant Faith Sarrith....Damascus Ships have entered the Kiith system and were completely defenseless....if any ship is getting this....please hurry..."

MikeZZZ
04-05-2010, 09:05 AM
"We have picked up a distress call from the Kiith system, patching through to you Captain." the NCO stated calmly.

"If anyone receives this message...this is Lieutenant Faith Sarrith....Damascus Ships have entered the Kiith system and were completely defenseless....if any ship is getting this....please hurry..."

"Most unexpected, we should have known the humans would act quickly..." Captain Bladeunner appeared lost in thought. "Set a course for the Kiith system, we shall assist in anyway we can. Contact Drall and let him know what is going on. Put the fleet on Red alert, and tell them...no survivors." Bladerunner smiled as he headed to the comm room.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

On homeplanet Weber

"Sir, incoming communication from Bladerunner, Captain of fleet Nightmare. He says it's urgant." Drall said interupting High Commander Silat's meal.

"Very well, patch it through." Silat said quickly.

"Sir, we have recieved a communication from the Kiith system, it is under Cabal control but Damascus is attacking. Should we assist?" Bladerunner asked.

Silat thought for a moment before answering, "No, but pick up a survivor for.......questioning." He shivered at his own words. There was no going back now, the time to fight was quickly approaching, and he needed to know his enemy inside and out.

"Very well Sir, Bladerunner out."
"Silat out."

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Fleet Nightmare

"You heard him people, battlestations, engage cloak, head for that comm signal, maximum speed." Bladerunner ordered as the Bridge exploded into action. "I want one of our escorts to pick that signal up, treat the alien well though. The rest of us will stand weapons ready, any interferance from Damascus and we fight."

L
04-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Kiith System,
Flagship Sabre

'Report'

'6 hours down Sir' Still that squeak. Maybe I should just have him tossed out the airlock 'As far as the scanners show, no humans are at the pick-up point. Still too early though Sir. There's massive congegrations at the space ports though. But no ship movement'

Jason nodded. 'They know we'll shoot them out of the sky' Jason couldn't shake a nagging feeling though. Something was wrong. 'Any communications from the planet?' The XO shook his head. 'Not since we put the jammer up. Planetary communications still work, but nothing will leave the solar system' The boy hesitated slightly.

'But...'

'Sir... we had trouble with the jammer. It didn't go up until 15 minutes after your threats'

'So something COULD have gone out then?'

The XO just shrugged. 'If someone was quick thinking, it's possible Sir'

Jason sighed. 'There's nothing we can do. Stay on target. 18 hours and we obliterate the planet.

'Yes Sir'

-
Gaska System,
Gaska Space Station

'20 minutes until we dock' Stephen couldn't keep the grin off his face. Despite the crushing weight of the Iukk incident, he still enjoyed the look of amazement on his friend's face as they approached the massive station.

'It's... amazing. How could you hide something like this?'

'Don't really know the specifics,' Stephen shrugged 'There was a lot of political maneuvering to make me Commander. When I was promoted I was approached by a man. An intermediary for a large organization that's concerned with the Council's anti-alien stance. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse'

'Which was?'

The Commander waved his hand in front of the Space Station and attached dozens of Warships – one in particular was a bemoth of a ship, bristling with weapons and the words "Reaver" written on the side, 'In return for this... I have to give them the DLMF'

Atrum Daemon
04-05-2010, 04:21 PM
“Admiral, we’ve received a distress call.”

“Where from?”

“The…Kiith system, sir. It seems the Damascus have entered the system with hostile intent. Shall we send the distress call to the council?”

“Yes. Also store it in the ship archives. I doubt we will be sent to assist, but be ready anyway.”

The massive Synat ship Sword of Eternity continued her slow progress through Federation space.

“What shall we do, Orre?” Voss asked. As the two leading members of the Twelve, Orre and Voss made all major Federation decisions when the Council was not gathered.

“About Kiith? Nothing. Well, we shall observe as usual. Send in an observation drone ship. There is no need to send a battle fleet gallivanting across the galaxy until we know the full situation.”

“Understood,” Voss nodded, “I will get them underway immediately.”

The nameless, unmanned drone ship was fired through one of the Synat warp gateways to the Kiith system. Upon re-entering real space, the drone cloaked itself and moved silently toward it’s target destination. The silent drone’s recording and camera systems kicked into action when it neared the source of the signal. As the recording began, the drone automatically began sending the data back to the Federation for analysis so the Twelve could decide what kind of action, if any, Synat would take.

Sigma
04-06-2010, 05:44 AM
Elsewhere, some light years away from the kiith system, a lone devotion battlecruiser, the Destiny. cruised along space as it went it's patrol. within the bridge of the Destiny was the San'tori Captain Thal'Vadam, a skilled and fierce warrior of the san'tori race. he sat bored on his chair, his slender long fingers tapping on the armrest. "Why I was tasked with patrol duty?!" he said angrily. "I should be at the front with the crusaders! not a simple guard!" however, his day would soon change.

"Captain, we've intercepted a distress call from Kiith Alpha!" said one of the officers.

Upon hearing this, he jumped out of his seat with a what appears as an excited look. "Well?" he asked eagerly. "What are you waiting for? patch it through!"

--------------

A short while later, after the message was cut off. the captain had finally been given the opportunity to fight the enemy. "Quickly! prepare to make the jump. how much longer do we have to wait for the hyperdrive?"

"Around half an hour, sir."

Good. alert all pilots to prepare to launch once we reach the kiith system."

"But, sir? what if we need reinforcements?"

"The Destiny is a stubborn hag. she can handle anything the Damascus through at her."

L
04-06-2010, 07:13 AM
Kiith System,
Orbital Troop Carrier Alpha
2nd Battalion, 1st Regiment

Major Darren Prasco stood behind the OTC Pilot, watching the decent through the planet's atmosphere. The OTC flew in formation with 1 other OTC, carrying 3rd Battalion, 1st Regiment, and together they flanked a dozen small carriers from the 2 Arks orbiting the planet.

'Any signs of resistance yet?' Darren had to yell at the top of his lungs to make himself heard of the roar of the engines. The massive twin engines of Orbital Troop Carriers were anything but subtle. The DLMF had used the extreme noise to their advantage in numerous battles – able to distrupt enemy communications when they flew in low. The 3 twin-machine guns mounted very little in the way of offensive power though. Once the troops had disembarked, OTC's generally retreated very quickly.

The pilot shook his head. 'Too far from any orbital defenses Major. Plus this is just a backwater. We can get you to ground, after that it's up to you defend against ground resistance'

'And anyone at the landing zone?' Darren was thankfully for the 2 years he'd spent as a training officer. The constant shouting built his vocal chords up enough that shouting was almost second nature to him.

'Lots! Hard to tell how many, but a thousand at least... more are coming'

Darren nodded, slapped the pilot on the shoulder and turned back to the main cargo hold. Least this isn't a wasted trip The ride down was bumpy, so the Major – a 6 foot 5 inch hulk of a man – was forced to use the hand holds to stop from being thrown around too violently. Despite his strength he was still slammed against the walls a few times. Not even in combat yet and already have marks...

Entering the main hold, Darren looked over his 200 man unit. Most were strapped in. A few were still organizing their equiment. The Major made his way down the halls, inspecting each member of the unit. A few needed slight adjustments. One man he hit upside the head quite violently and made him repack completely.

Once the inspection was over, he made his way to his own seat, sat, buckled in and hit the intercom on his helmet.

'Troops, ETA to Landing Zone is now 10 minutes. You know your roles – defensive perimiter is first priority. Gamma Squad, Tony, your unit will search the Kiith humans for weapons. Confiscate any found – but make sure they know we'll return them once they get to their new home. Lets make this quick and easy people, Major Commander Payn won't be holding back once the deadline passes. We're in and out in 6 hours – anyone not here by then gets left behind,' Major Prasco paused, considering, 'One last thing - Any aliens amongst the refugees are to be shot on sight. No warnings'

MikeZZZ
04-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Bladerunner watched anxiosly as the destroyer made it's way towards the space station. Twenty-Five minutes later it finally made it.

"Sir, they will have to decloak to dock." A soldier said eagerly.

"So be it, I want the entire fleet to decloak with it in Five minutes. Sychronize clocks. Start timer countdown now." Bladerunner shouted. Then he waited for the timer to run out. As it neared the one minute mark, he began to feel something, a disturbance.

"SIR!! INCOMING Ship at 7 o'clock high, just warped in." the Comm officer yelled.

"Open a channel imidiatly, and decloak the fleet!" Bladerunner yelled startled. "This is Captain Bladerunner of the Flaming Shogunate Ninja's Fleet NightStrike. You must leave imidiatly, we have orders not to interfere."

04-06-2010, 04:09 PM
I like how this is going so far. It's great to see you're all enjoying yourselves. Also, don't be afraid to change the political state of regions of space as well as planets; I can update the map very robustly.

=====\\ GALACTIC VILLAGE //=====
The Cygnians have outspoken against the xenophobic atrocities in the Kiith system. They demand that the Damascus League "recognise the rules of engagement", or the Republic will intervene on behalf of the Sept Cabal and invade the Damascus League.

Emperor Zhyllaw of Serpentar has also condemned the war in Kiith, but his consort is holding back the legions. In her own words, "my father would be proud". The royal household has denied their domestic arguments are dictating Imperial policy.

The Sironava League and Procyon League have intensified the "Great Game" conflict among the resource-rich belt of star systems north of Vendwain. Neither has made any comment on the war in Kiith.

04-06-2010, 11:04 PM
http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/EmberFive/Stained%20Galaxy%20RPN/th_100406.png (http://s454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/EmberFive/Stained%20Galaxy%20RPN/?action=view&current=100406.png)
A revamped version of the present map. What's the opinion? If this map goes ahead, the current story will not be shifted.

As for the top-left hand corner of the map, it was visited by an explorer infamous for taking hallucinogenics, known as Larry Dallas or "Lysergic Larry". The nations you see AREN'T REAL... or are they?

Sigma
04-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Pretty good I'd say.

Atrum Daemon
04-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Looks good to me

MikeZZZ
04-07-2010, 03:07 AM
Looks great, crowded.....should get interesting.

04-07-2010, 11:23 AM
*claps his hands ecstatically*

Looks great, crowded.....should get interesting.
That's the idea. I find that crowded maps improve the sense of epicness and vastness.

MikeZZZ
04-07-2010, 06:07 PM
yep, so we are set....Damascus league, your move.......Fight or Flight :p

Sigma
04-07-2010, 07:47 PM
OOC : remember guys, this is the IC.

IC :

Vendawain, Holy City of Saravivo, Hours after the Cleansing of Iukk VI
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/RP%20Characters%20and%20Stuff/rpstuff-106.jpg

Jacob Sarrith stood before the Heirarchs once more, this time to report of his success with his giving task. "I see....well done." spoke San'seyhum. "This will hopefully be our only message to the Damascus League. I fear what may occur if they-"

"My lords and lady!" a batarian officer charged in the room, bending forward as he heavily breathed in and out for air. "We've received a last minute report from the Destiny, the Kiith System is under attack!"

"Wha?!?" Heirarch Kosh'sil exclaimed as he jumped from his seat. "By whom?"

"The Damascus League." the batarian replied grimly.

Soon after hearing those words silence fell upon the room, for sarrith's fear have come to life. war is coming. and worse of all, his younger sister was stationed at kiith. "This can't be..." Lyta Cezarus, the sole female and human member of the council spoke in shock.

"I feared this would happen.." Jacob said. "I knew this would be the outcome....the cleansing sent a different message. one of war rather then warning..."

The heirarchs say nothing for a minute before speaking. "While it can not be undone. all we can do is victory at any cost. " Kosh'sil said. "Templar-Commander, prepare yourself and your fleet. for today we are at war."

-----------------------

Kiith System, Kiith Alpha

On the other side of the planet, the Destiny jumped out from hyperspace.

"Report!" ordered Thal'Vadam.

"No signs of the enemy sir. we seem to be on the other side of the planet's orbit."

"Damn....how long is the trip to the enemy fleet?"

"At our current speed, twenty minutes, sir."

"Excellent! lets move! Let us show the Damascus that the Cabal will not be taken easily.

L
04-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Kiith Alpha,
Human Refugee Landing Zone,

So far the boarding had gone smoothly. Slowly, but smoothly. The defensive perimiter showed no signs of hostiles, and Tony's unit had found only minor weapons on the humans.
Loading them on to the Ark's carriers for transport was taking longer than expected though.

Major Prasco paced nervously at the foot of one of the carriers. A message alert appeared on his visor's HUD. He opened it and groaned.

*Alert*
Major Prasco,

Your operation needs to be completed. We have unidentifed movement on long range scanners. We are unsure if these are friendly or hostile. Get the humans to the Ark's ASAP as Commander Payn will commence bombardment sooner than expected.

COO (Communications and Operations Operative) Brand

Major Prasco opened up a channel to his unit. 'Listen up people, we're now out of time. Cram as many people as possible on to these ships and prepare to Move Out'

-

Flagship Sabre

'Is there any information yet?' Jason Payn was becoming agitated. 2nd Battalion was taking far longer than expected to pick up the humans that had decided to take him up on his offer of refuge. Now there were reports of an unidentifed ship jumping in to the system, but still too far away to determine who, or what, it was.

'No Sir, scanners can not identify the ship. We're trying Sir. We have a return message from Major Prasco. He is speeding up mission, but it will still take some time to pick up all the humans. So far there have been no issues, but that could change'

Jason looked concerned. Things were starting to unravel. And if that ship proved to be hostile... So much for in and out without much of a fight

He knew the Sabre could hold her own in a fight. But they needed to get out as soon as possible now.

After the Cabal were shown the error of provoking the Damascus League.

Sigma
04-08-2010, 08:44 PM
The Destiiny finally came in to view of the enemy fleet, nearing firing range of torpedoes, but still would take a little more time to cause damage.

"Prepare to launch all fighter squadrons!" Thal'Vadam ordered. "I want those ships distracted long for us to get into firing range."

Within minutes, three hundred and twenty fighters and bombers launched from the battlecruiser, the swarm was made of three types of ships. to the Chosen fighters, to the cabal bombers, and the Initiate fighter-bombers. these were the main stray of the Sept Cabal's Fighter Squadrons.

"All squadrons ready!" squad leaders said in unison. "Moving in to enage!"

From the bridge, they watched as the vast swarm moved in great speed to engage the enemy fleet. Thal'Vadam laid back and just waited. "If the enemy has deployed ground forces. prepare to transports with gunship escorts."

"Understood, sir."

MikeZZZ
04-08-2010, 10:10 PM
"Sir, we have the scientist, she claims to be the sister of Jacob Sarrith??" The NCO asked.

"It is of no consequence....What are the humans doing to Kiith?" Bladerunner asked, he feared the answer.

"They are escourting the humans offplanet and I detect a bombardment fleet in high orbit, also that ship that warped in is the Destiny of Sept Cabal, they have launched a fleet, should we assist Sir?" The Officer on Deck asked.

Bladerunner was torn between helping the doomed aliens and his orders...and the mission. He made his decision for his fleet of 1 Carrier, 1 Battleship, and 16 Destroyer/Crusier escorts. "Move in, we shall assist the Aliens, no one should have to suffer through that, contact the Destiny and Damascus fleet, let them know of our intentions. Cloak the Destroyers and Carrier and launch all fighters/bombers. We FIGHT NOW!!!!" As the fleet got underway, Bladerunner prayed that he had made the correct choice.

L
04-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Gaska System,
Gaska Space Station,
2 hours earlier

Stephen and Brian entered the small meeting room. Only 2 other people were present – a tall, lanky man with dark hair and a smaller woman with short cropped blonde hair. The woman motioned for the two men to take a seat.

'Commander Baldi, Colonel Cossey. I fear our meeting must be shorter than anticipated. We have received word from our spy in the Citadel on Damascus Nova. They have dispatched Major Commander Payn to the Kiith System to destroy the world there. Commander, you must stop that attack – if it happens, it will draw the collective condemnation of the galaxy and that would destroy the Damascus League'

Stephen's heart sank. 'The Sabre?'

The woman merely nodded. 'Commander Payn has taken command of the Sabre in your absence and it leads the attack in Kiith'

The tall man took over, swiveling to face Brian. His lankiness gave the impression of a nerd, but when he spoke it was with a deep authority of someone use to being obeyed. 'Colonel. I understand this is a lot to take in, and we would have liked more time to introduce you to your new role, but we have a mission of urgency for you'

Brian sat, motionless. He wanted to speak but things were happening so fast and he didn't want to appear stupid. The man pushed on.

'I am Alexander Duras. This is Michelle Baldi...,' Brian's eyes lit up and he looked immediately at Stephen, who shrugged and only said, 'Family Business apparently' Alexander cleared his throat.

'As I was saying. We represent a major interest in the Damascus League as well as the rest of the galaxy. Commander Baldi, as you know him, is Commander of the DLMF. He is also the Supreme Commander of the Damascus League Rebellion. On his word, we have accepted you in to the DLR, and you will take on the rank of Stephen's Second in Command. You will have command of the Reaver'

'The ship we saw on approach to the station?'

Alexander merely nodded. 'We had hoped to have more time to introduce you to your crew, but as time is now of the essence we require you to take the Reaver and the rest of the DLR fleet and intercept Major Commander Payn's fleet in Kiith.

Stop him from obliterating Kiith Alpha'

With that, Alexander and Melissa summarily dimissed the two men without another word.

-
Gaska System,
Flagship Reaver
Currently

'This... this is amazing' Brian said. Stephen smiled. 'She could take the Sabre in a stand up fight. 100 Pulse Cannons, 5 Obliterator Class Lasers – a 150 strong Interceptor fighter unit' Stephen paused. 'The shields aren't the best – we had to sacrifice room because of the strong fighter complement, but the armor is amongst the strongest so it can take a pounding'

'Sir!' A DLR Captain whose name Brian had not had time to learn, spoke up. 'Incoming messages from all 10 Destroyers. They're showing green lights for the jump to Kiith. We're ready on your command Colonel Cossey'

Stephen smiled at the Colonel. 'Your ship Colonel. Give the command'

Brian sat slowly in the command seat and spoke to noone in particular 'Proceed with the jump'

The Reaver, and moments later the 10 Light Destroyers in the fleet all jumped to the Kiith system.

Sigma
04-10-2010, 06:29 AM
"Captain!" one of the officers cried. "We've got another fleet approaching....Dark Ninjas."

"Are they hostile?" Thal'vadam asked.

"Unknown, we'll have to wait until they reach here."

"Let just pray they are not enemies..."

-------------------

Meanwhile back on the ground, in the planet's capital city of Kithtrol. thousands flocked at the city's spaceport. blocked by a wall of barricades and a line company of Cabal Marines and san'tori soldiers. at the head of the company was a Das'shi Officer by the name of Tel Sorath. the angry crowds begun shouting at them, some made pleas for escape.

"You'll kill us all!" they shouted.

"Please! my family will die!"

"Think of my children!"

"I have a wife and newborn offworld!"

Faith had ran outside to see an even large angry mob trying to force their way in the port, she came up behind the Das'shi as he turned to her. "Lieutenant! you're finally here." Sorath said. "Were you able to get a message through?"

"I hope so..." she replied. "It may or may not have left the system only time will te-" before saying another word, one of the soldiers looked up and shouted, "Look up! a battle!"

Soon the people and soldiers looked up as well to see a battle going on in orbit, cheers soon followed as they were sure that help had finally arrived.

MikeZZZ
04-10-2010, 06:41 AM
"Sir, minor damage taken by the fleet, we are returning fire." NCO said.

"Focus on the Damascus main battleship, Lets force them to surrender. Hail the Sept Cabal ship and offer our assistance. Coordinate fire with them as well." Bladerunner yelled over the Sirens.

"SIR!!! A MASSIVE SHIP HAS JUST ENTERED THE SYSTEM. No identifying markings on it. It is not in the ship database." NCO screamed.

"Bring it onscreen, and hail them. I want to know who they are, and what they are doing here....." Bladerunner's voice trailed off as the ship was put on main screen. Even at this distance, there was no need to magnify, it was that big of a ship. His breath left him as he realized that it looked Damascus in Design. "Unknown fleet, This is Bladerunner of the Dark Ninja Fleet NightStrike. What are your intentions in this system?" Bladerunner sat down to wait, he didn't think that his and the Cept Cabal Fleet together could take down that thing. He sure hoped it wasn't hostile, he didn't wish to die today.

L
04-10-2010, 07:38 AM
Kiith System,
Flagship Sabre

Fighters had appeared from the Sept Cabal vessel AND the recently appeared Dark Ninja's fleet. A swarm of fighters were headed towards his fleet from both sides.
Quickly checking the progress of 2nd Battalion's evacuation, Jason knew he needed more time. Time to fight.

'Bring the Sabre around, target the Cabal fighters first. The Dark Ninja's are a pest at this point – keep the rest of the fleet targeted at the planet. As soon as we've evacuated, destroy the planet'

The bridge was already in chaos, but even more so now as the crew rushed to issue orders and prepare for combat.

Just then, a massive unknown craft, and 10 smaller ones jumped in between the Sabre and the enemy craft.

-

Kiith System,
Flagship Reaver

Jumping in to the Kiith system, the Reaver's warning system automatically blared to life. Stephen and Brian barely had time to take in the situation, there was so much activity on the sensors.

The ship shook from direct hits to it's hull and Stephen had to steady himself a number of times. He glanced at the instant damage reports and was pleased to see it was insignificant damage.

'REPORT!'

Major Kenning, the XO that Brian had not yet learnt the name of before jumping to Kiith, shouted out. 'We jumped straight in to the middle of a battle sir!'

'Who!'

'Hard to tell Sir – we have readings on The Sabre and a number of Damascus ships, a large Cabal vessel... Devotion Class by the looks... and, hmmm, odd – Dark Ninja's are also scrambling fighters,' Kenning paused, 'Wait... incoming message Sir, patching it through'

'Unknown fleet, This is Bladerunner of the Dark Ninja Fleet NightStrike. What are your intentions in this system?'

Stephen looked slightly annoyed 'Patch him through – Brian, get Payn on the line and tell him to STAND DOWN'

Brian nodded, alreadying moving to another communications terminal. Major Kenning signalled that the line had been opened and Stephen sat in the Commander's chair.

'Bladerunner, this is Commander Stephen Baldi of the Damascus League Military Forces. I don't know what you're doing here, but I suggest you stand down. This is a stupid misunderstanding. Our forces will stand down, but if you continue to fire, I won't hesitate in blowing your ass out of space'

He cut the line, waiting for a response from the Dark Ninja fleet, while getting Major Kenning's attention. 'Have the Destroyers fan out in between Payn's fleet and the Ninja's. I don't want this getting out of hand'

The Major nodded and started issuing the orders.

-

Kiith System,
Flagship Sabre

'This is Colonel Brian Cossey. Major Commander Payn, if you're recieving this, the fleet that just jumped in system is a Damascus Fleet. Do NOT fire. Commander Baldi is on board. His orders are to stand down'

Jason was livid. Furious. Stephen was HERE? He'd disappeared after Iukk, the coward, and now here he was, in some monstrosity of a ship and telling him to stand down?

Payn slammed his hands against the ship head, was about to order his crew to fire on the new comers, Commander Baldi or not, when Baldi himself came on the line.

'Jason. Stand down. If you don't, I'll consider it insubordination and assist the Cabal and Ninja's in destroying you'

Jason slapped the communications line, almost destroying the console in the process. 'Baldi... I mean, Commander. I have orders from the Council to destroy this world. I intend to see them through'

A few minutes later Stephen responded. 'Jason, the Council isn't here and it doesn't have a big ass ship pointed at you. As I said, if you disobey my orders, I'll shoot you down myself'

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, but Jason gave the order to stand down. He always issued the order to remain on alert... just in case. He hoped Stephen knew what he was doing.

MikeZZZ
04-10-2010, 08:05 AM
"Sir, a response, it's a Damascus fleet." NCO said.

'Bladerunner, this is Commander Stephen Baldi of the Damascus League Military Forces. I don't know what you're doing here, but I suggest you stand down. This is a stupid misunderstanding. Our forces will stand down, but if you continue to fire, I won't hesitate in blowing your ass out of space'

"Sir, the Damascus fleet on the planet is standing down. Also that scientist we rescued wishes to go down to the planet." NCO said.

"Order the fleet to stand down, send a request to Commander Baldi that I meet with him. I'll be in my quarters preparing for the meeting. Get a shuttle ready for the scientist, but don't release her yet. We may yet have need of a hostage." Bladerunner was calm outside, but inside he was nervous, and scared. Yes, he the warrior was scared. No one to date had ever created or encountered a ship of that size and magnitude before. His head was spinning from the aftereffects of battle, so he was glad when the Alert Sirens stopped.

ON Dark Ninja HOMEPLANET

"Sir, incoming hail from Bladerunner, NightStrike fleet." Drall told the High Commander.

"Patch it through." Silat commanded, he was anxious to know what had happened in the Kiith system.

"Sir, there was no battle in the Kiith system, a massive Damascus ship warped in, and ordered everyone to stand down. I am meeting with a Commander Baldi to discuss the situation soon. I have transfered my scans of the Damascus ship to you."Bladerunner finished speaking.

"Very well Captain, good luck at your meeting." Silat responded. Then he took a look at the scans and almost choked on his tea. Nothing could be that big of a ship, yet here it was. "Drall, get me Flaming Ninja Council, they must see this imidiatly." Silat ordered. As Drall hurried to comply, Silat thought about the consequences of what a ship that size would be.

Sigma
04-10-2010, 08:11 AM
During the fighting, the captain made a last minute order to send a small detachment of troops on the planet's surface just to be safe rather then sorry. before the arrival of the Dark Ninja fleet and the second Damascus fleet. a deliverance troop transport escorted by two restorers had departed from the Dentiny and sped down the planet.

As the small wing entered the atmosphere, the pilots of one of the gunships noticed a large gathering of humans surrounded by Damascus troops. "Think we've found our invaders." said the pilot. "Moving in to engage."

The two gunships then sped ahead of the transport and begun firing down the enemy from above, trying to avoid shooting at any of the civilians. "Enemy returning fire, preparing to drop Getta troop."

"Preparing to drop Alpha troop."

The gunships begun to circle the landing site as the two unloaded 27 soldiers each. one group consisted of cabal marines, das'shi shocklancers and san'tori warriors. all led by a red armor-clad San'tori Major. "Advance!" he ordered as they charged.

While the second group consisted of Templar units mostly made of initiates and knights led by an elite. "Charge! for the gods and the glory of the Cabal!"

-----------------------

Meanwhile in orbit....

"By the gods! enemy reinforcements!" Thal'Vadam shouted in both frustration and fear. "Move us closer to that new Damascus ship!" he pointed at the Reaver. "We'll fire from above it.

"What about the fighters, sir?"

"The Dark Ninja's will assist them. their arrival will provide a short erm distraction long enough close-range assault."

MikeZZZ
04-10-2010, 08:52 AM
"Sir, the Cept Cabal ship is engaging. I'm sending them a message to stand down." NCO reported to Bladerunner calmly as he entered the Bridge after his short nap.

"Do they have a death wish. Put me on speaker." Bladerunner ordered. "Cept Cabal Ship, STAND DOWN, check your scanners, the Damascus fleet has stood down as well as us. We don't wish to fight and neither does this new Damascus Fleet, besides we are outnumbered 3 to 1. We don't stand a chance against them right now." Bladerunner awaited a response. "Put the fleet on standby, and get me some targeting solutions for that mothership, I want imidiate action taken if we or the Cept Cabal fleet is fired upon."

L
04-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Kiith System,
Flagship Reaver

'Are you sure this is wise Commander?' Brian looked concerned. Since the Dark Ninja communication, they'd had word of a battle of the planet, but they did not know how it was progessing. Now Stephen was going to accept the Dark Ninja offer of a meeting.

Stephen shrugged off the concern. 'Standard drill Colonel. If my beacon dies, I'm dead and you and Payn obliterate the Dark Ninja's, The Cabal, and anything else in the system.

Brian nodded.

'I'll be in touch. Hopefully we can pull out of this without any serious casulties. Just keep an eye on the battle on planet. Let it run its course, but if any more troops move to interfere, destroy them'

'Understood Commander'

'And Brian – until I return, you're in command of the fleet. That includes the Sabre and Jason's ships'

'But...'

'On my orders. If Jason has an issue, he can raise them with me when I get back'

With that, Commander Baldi left the bridge, heading towards the shuttle that would take him to the Dark Ninja ship.

-

Kiith Alpha,

The last of the Kiith humans were boarding the transporters, and Major Prasco slapped his intercom to the ships.

'All loaded. Move out'

Then the attack happened. At first, all he heard was weapon fire. Then explosions.

The transporters started their lift offs, heading towards the Ark's waiting in orbit.

Darren sprinted towards the main barricades that 2nd Battalion had set up, slung his laser rifle and slammed himself against it. Tony had also taken up a defensive position and was already issuing orders to prepare for combat.

Prasco spoke, 'Numbers?' to which Tony replied '50 odd. Hard to tell'
Prasco frowned. 'Only 50 – we out-number them 8 to 1 -' Tony interupted his superior 'Not that simple Major – there's shocklancers and warriors mixed in with their marines. If they get in close, this is going to get ugly – and not in our favor. Looks like the transporters will get away at least...'

Prasco sighed, flicked the safety off his laser rifle and uttered a short prayer. 'Well, this is what we get paid for...'

MikeZZZ
04-10-2010, 09:30 AM
"Sir, the Damascus fleet accepted your offer of a meeting, Commander Baldi is heading over hear." NCO stated, but there was excitement in his voice. "We could use him as a hostage." the NCO volunteered.

"Do you think before you talk?! The commander will have sensors all over him, if anything happens to him, we all die. No, I will honor my message and just chat with him, send a fighter escort in case the Cept Cabal try anything. When Commander Baldi gets here, escort him to the Conferance room and lock out comunication, we have much to discuss." Bladerunner stated in frustration and wonder as he headed to the Conferance room. "Also if the Cept Cabal reply to our message send it in to me."

L
04-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Bladerunner's Ship

The trip to the Dark Ninja ship was uneventful, except for a tense moment when a number of their ships intercepted the shuttle. Baldi relaxed once the pilot messaged the shuttle to inform them they were merely being escorted to ensure the shuttle's safety.

Stephen used the time to change in to more appropriate wear - his dress uniform was bare, but effective. Black shirt, pants and boots with a plain olive green jacket, adorned with only the Damascus League insignia and Commander rank insignia. He chose to leave his laser pistol behind for this meeting.

Once the shuttle had docked with the Dark Ninja vessel, a man - an NCO if Baldi remembered Dark Ninja ranks - met him at the loading bay and silently escorted him to a room, where the NCO promptly left, the door closing behind him.

Stephen prepared himself mentally for the coming meeting as he waited for Bladerunner.

Atrum Daemon
04-10-2010, 05:32 PM
A mass distortion in space on the edge of the conflict warp reality out of space before vomiting out a trio of massive ships. The ornate design of the ships was unmistakable. The Synat Federation Grand Battleship Sword of Eternity and her entourage had warped into Kiith system. The massive ship moved slowly to the very edge of the battle-space. The Federation ships took no hostile action, as though simply wanting their presence known for the time being.

“Is this wise, High Admiral?” a commander asked the fully bionic Flowne sitting in the command chair.

“The Council wants it known that the Federation has concerns outside our own borders, Cillan,” Kilgor said, issuing a full-stop order to the Sword and her guard.

“Understood,” Cillan said with a nod. He trusted Kilgor fully, having grown up with him on the same research station. He knew Kilgor would not simply inject one of their ships into the cluster-fuck before them.

Cillan sent out a basic communications message stating that ships from the Synat Federation were there, but had no plans to take action unless assistance was directly asked for or if they were attacked.

Sigma
04-11-2010, 03:56 AM
"Captain, we got a message from the Dark Ninjas."

"Patch it through." he ordered.

Sept Cabal Ship, STAND DOWN, check your scanners, the Damascus fleet has stood down as well as us. We don't wish to fight and neither does this new Damascus Fleet, besides we are outnumbered 3 to 1. We don't stand a chance against them right now."

"Message ends there, sir."

"And they expect us to stand down....when it is they who are attacking?"

"But what if the Damascus Commander intends to cease this operation?" Asked the XO, a female Xelis by the name of Kev Saio. "Please be careful captain. we don't want to risk a whole world."

"*Sigh* You're probably right...." he agreed reluctantly. "Stand down...order all fighters to return the Destiny. however I want them on stand by in case."

Moments later another message was received by Synat Federation vessels that had just entered the system. "It seems we have more the reason to cease fire. " said Saio. "If we wish to gain allies. we best try to appear reasonable."

MikeZZZ
04-11-2010, 09:38 AM
Bladerunner was gratefull yet suprised when the Synat Federation fleet arrived. "Looks like everyone is showing up for this party," he thought to himself. His NCO interupted his train of thoughts.

"Sir, two things, First Commander Baldi has arrived. Second the scientist we captured was trying to say that the sister of Jacob Sorath, a council member, is on that planet. Her name is Faith Sorath." the NCO rushed to say.

"Send a shuttle to that planet, I want this Faith Sorath brought aboard imidiatly, also cloak some of the fleet. If this turns ugly, I want options for retreat." Bladrunner resumed his walk toward the council room, knowing that his NCO would take care of everything to the letter. He cautiously stepped into the Conferance room where Commander Baldi was waiting.

"Hello Commander Baldi, glad to see you made it in one piece. I am going to be perfectly honest with you, I was on a mission when I recieved a distress call from Kiith. I intercepted and saw what you were doing and intervened. Now before you ask me anything, I need to know where in the name of dear god did you get a ship like that?!!" Bladerunner exclaimed.

Meanwhile on Planets surface

"Ok men LISTEN UP, we are picking up this Faith Sorath that this scientist will point out as we flyby. Only she is welcome onboard, no civvies can be rescued yet. I want a full spread 8 point weapons range, anything hostile enters, start blasting. Once we have her, we will fall back to the shuttle and retreat to orbit. GOOD LUCK." NCO yelled over the landing crafts engines.

Right on cue, the scientist pointed out Faith, and the ship landed close to her. Fighting through the crowd, the soldiers behind him. Fanning out around her, Faith's starteled look. "Ma'am we are here to ESCORT you to saftey. Please come with me now." the NCO yelled over the roar of the crowd. If she refused, he was very willing to carry her, but either way she was leaving with them.

L
04-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Bladerunner's Ship,

I need to know where in the name of dear god did you get a ship like that?!!"

Stephen cocked an eyebrow slightly at the question. It wasn't exactly what he'd expected on meeting this captain. He smiled slightly. 'The Reaver? She's just a ride I'm borrowing from a friend. Decided to take her on a joyride, do a few burnouts, crash a party or two. Have to say this is quite the party we've got going here'

-

Flagship Sabre,

Major Commander Payn was in a fury. He'd spent the last 30 minutes in a rage, throwing things around the bridge, berating crew members for their short-comings and generally swearing at the top of his lungs. One crew member who had made the mistake of agreeing with Jason had promptly found himself in the med-bay with a serious concussion and broken arm.

After he had tired himself of rage, the Major Commander stood, hands on his terminal and out of breath. He spoke quitely and the closest crew members to him had to strain to hear him.

'It pains me to say this. Send a message to the Council. Commander Baldi's actions are directly contradictory to the Council's orders and as such, I am relieving him of command of this operation'

The crew members that heard the Commander shifted uncomfortably, but none spoke out.

'What's the status of 2nd Battalion?'

A quick witted private spoke up. '2nd Battalion is still on planet sir. The transports have lifted off and are already on their way to the Arks. Prasco has reported that the battalion is being pinned down by Cabal ground forces. No casualties yet though'

'Good. Once the transports have docked with the Arks, have them jump to their new home. Move the fleet in between the Sabre and Baldi's traitor ship'

The crew members moved to start issuing orders, but Jason waved them to stay still.

'One last thing – prepare the Sabre to destroy Kiith Alpha'

MikeZZZ
04-11-2010, 04:59 PM
"The Reaver? She's just a ride I'm borrowing from a friend. Decided to take her on a joyride, do a few burnouts, crash a party or two. Have to say this is quite the party we've got going here" Commader Baldi said as he smiled.

Bladerunner laughed quietly, then responded. "Yes that brings us to the second order of business. What are you planning to do now that you are here? We obviously don't have much of a chance fighting, so I want to know what to tell my Council." Bladerunner was interupted by his comm channel.

"Sir, it seems that the Damascus Battleship Sabre is heading for the planet, the rest of the fleet is cutting us off." the NCO said frantically. "We also detected weapons charging on that ship. Orders?!!" The NCO practically yelled.

"It seems that duty calls commander Baldi, my warriors will escort you to somewhere safe. I hope for both our sakes that you are not trying to trick us." Bladerunner walked out of the room quickly, and didn't give the Commander a chance to respond. "All hands to Battle Stations, order the fleet to focus on the Sabre, I have the feeling he is rouge. Contact the Cept Cabal fleet, tell.....no request that they fire on the Sabre only. Tell them the Captain is going rouge." Bladerunner tod the NCO. "Warriors, escort Commander Baldi to a shuttle and take him to his fleet. I want three full squadrons of Fighters on escort duty." As the warriors hurried away, Bladerunner turned his attention to the job at hand, namely destroying the Damascus ship.

04-11-2010, 07:07 PM
'One last thing – prepare the Sabre to destroy Kiith Alpha'
"Uh... commander, unauthorized personnel on the bridge" swiftly stated one of the privates seated around the commander's raised balcony, pointing at the cloaked figure walking out of the pressure door. The armed guards protecting the bridge took a stance against the individual, but by the time the commander had turned to look, the figure had incapacitated them both with fast throat jabs. The figure leaped, spiralling through the air towards Bail and losing the drab cloak, drawing a short sword and delivering an excrutiating blow to the torso. The force of the impact was enough to throw the commander spinning sideways off the balcony. Within moments, the figure landed and sheathed it's sword, followed by the sound of the commander's half-dead body crashing against the main glass screen of the bridge.

This strange figure's appearance became clear as it stood up from it's crouched position. A 6'6" female, draped in excessive layers of golden and metal chartreuse body jewelry, carrying an equally ornate amber sword on her back and holding a bloodstained katana in her left hand.

The distraught crew looked upon the partially-conscious body of their commander, before their faces turned red with vengeance against this assassin. The two crewmembers closest to the female charged on her, but his attempt was ultimately hopeless, as she locked the lunges of the first and essentially smashed his spine with a punch of her own, then landed a neck-breaking roundhouse kick on the second before the lifeless body of the first had even reached the ground.

It would only be seconds before the main group attacked...

MikeZZZ
04-12-2010, 06:57 PM
"Sir, there is a minimum of return fire from the Sabre, something is wrong." NCO stated calmly.

"Strange, disable the Sabre, and prepare the boarding parties. Keep them cloaked however, I don't want our dear Commander Baldi to know what we are planning." Bladerunner said, his day had just got more interesting. If he managed to capture the Sabre, he could possibly warp it to his territorry, then claim Salvage rights on whatever was left of it. That was a big if, as the Cept Cabal Fleet still was not responding to hails.

04-12-2010, 08:23 PM
I've gotten characters confused. This attack is taking place on the bridge of the Sabre, and Major Commander Payn is the concussed invidual.

04-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Empress Serra maintained her emotionless resolve as the croaking last of the security personnel moved on, kneeling and desperately holding his profusing throat which had been spliced by the Saiv's claws. He crumpled to the ground, among the twenty-something bodies and their weapons.

Most of the bridge was in flames and sparks and riddled with bullet marks but the assassin remained untainted. Sashana wiped the dripping blood off her claws, withdrawing them into her knuckles. She felt a slight sympathy for the defenseless form of humanity, not nearly fast enough to evade any sort of attack her kind can bring upon them.

She walked slowly over the slew of bodies and blood pools, ignorantly crushing bone on occasion to reach the partially-concussed Payn. He looks up at her figure with only a slight awareness of what just happened. Sashana glances at him, briefly, but quickly turns her attention to activitating a set of controls on the panel in front of her. She completes the sequence and steps away from the console.

// TRAJECTORY CONFIRMED. KIITH ALPHA CITY, ESTIMATED DISTANCE 372,203,000 METRES. WARNING: COLLISION OF FUSION GENERATORS WITH PLANETARY SURFACE WILL CAUSE THERMONUCLEAR DETONATION. RECOMMEND ABORT CURRENT TRAJECTORY //

// FLIGHT COMPUTER ENCRYPTED. CURRENT TRAJECTORY LOCKED //

"Now we will see how dedicated humanity's xenophobia is." Sashana proclaimed to Payn. With that final message, Sashana vanishes from the deck in an extraordinarily bright flash of light.

Sigma
04-13-2010, 05:29 AM
OOC : To clarify Jacob is Templar-Commander of the cabal military. not a council member. also it's sarrith. Sorath is the alien's name, sorry if it was confusing.

IC :

Faith was hesitant to leave with what she can recognize as Dark Ninjas. "I don't know why me...but I can leave my comrades and these people behind just yet..."

"Lieutenant, go." Tel said, placing his large hand over her shoulder. " Me and the boys will handle things here. I'm sure the new Templar-Commander would hate the thought of his sister's death."

Faith nodded to Tel in agreement. "Your right....all of you stay all, you hear?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" he said with a salute. "We'll see you with this is over."

She soon turned to the dark ninja ship and hopped on boarded as the door slide.

---------------

Vendawain, high orbit

The 1st Crusader fleet had begun assembling over the capital of the Sept Cabal. preparing to make the jump for the Kiith System.

From the bridge of the Shadow of War, Templar-Commander Sarrith sat ion the command chair, leaning forward with his hands hands folded. losing himself as he was having memories resurface of his homeworld, Kiith Alpha, spending most of his life there.

He soon shoke his head as his XO tapped on his shoulder. "Sir, the fleet is ready on your command."

"Yes...we can't afford to waste time....signal all ships jump on my mark."

L
04-13-2010, 04:53 PM
Flagship Reaver,

Brian looked concerned as he studied the current readouts. He expected Payn to disobey Stephen's orders and attack the planet. But setting the Sabre on a collision course? He couldn't believe the Major Commander would sacrifise his entire crew when he could fire on the planet.

Something's gone wrong... very wrong He hoped that Commander Baldi was ok, but without any means of contact, Brian had to make a split second decision. He slapped the intercom.

'Major Commander Payn... this is Colonel Cossey, Report'

An unfamiliar voice responded, obviously in distress. 'Colonel... The Commander... some THING attacked.... Commander Payn is injured! Then it just... dissappeared'

Brian cut the voice off 'Whoever this is, calm down. I need to know exactly what's going on – why is the Sabre heading towards the planet?'

'Sir... the attacker set us on a course to Kiith Alpha's capital city. The computer's locked out and Command Payn is in no condition to fix it. We need Commander Baldi!'

'Just stay calm. Keep working on the computer and try to override the commands' Brian tried to think of something... with Commander Baldi incommuicado, it was going to be next to imposssible.

-

Darkrunner's Ship

Stephen was in shock. From what he'd heard from Darkrunner's XO, things were getting bad quick. He was escorted down the hallway towards the waiting shuttle as Stephen's mind worked overboard as to what could have happened.

Once the shuttle was out in space, Stephen quickly opened up a channel to the Reaver, and Brian's voice showed clear relief to hear from Baldi. It took a few minutes to fill Baldi in on the situation.

'Why can't anything just go smoothly? I'm heading to the Sabre now. I'll see what I can do to stop it crash landing and relieve Commander Payn of his duties'

'Aye Sir'

'In the meantime...,' Stephen thought for a moment. 'Let everything run its course. Do not attack the Dark Ninja unless they attack first. Anyone else interferes, fire at will'

Stephen cut the channel, trusting the Colonel to handle the rest of the situation. For now, he started towards the Sabre, trying to figure out what he could do with the little information he had.

MikeZZZ
04-13-2010, 08:19 PM
"Sir, we have Faith Sarrith, heading up to the fleet now, requesting imidiate fire support." the Lt said quickly.

"Send two squadrons of fighters, and divert some cruisers, it wouldn't do to have our prize damaged. Also, whats the status of our troops?" Bladerunner asked nervously.

"They are enroute in cloaked ships to the Sabre, should be arriving in minutes." NCO said.

"Good, have them secure the engine room and Control Center, no communication of any kind. Then warp to saftey." Bladerunner ordered, wiping sweat from his face. Nothing of this scale had ever been done before, however if he succeeded, he would definitly be promoted to Head Warrior of either Ninja teams.

MikeZZZ
04-16-2010, 04:49 PM
"Sir, the shuttle has arrived, the scientist is being escorted to the conferance room now. Our troops have landed on the Sabre, and are reporting no resistance, they claim that everyone or most people are dead?!!" NCO said.

"Most are dead? That is most....disturbing. Tell them to stay on the lookout, and hurry it up, we are on a tight schedule now. Tell the fleet to cloak, and gather around the Sabre, once it is secure, we head home at full speed." Bladerunner ordered, the full impact of what he was going to do hit him then. "I'm heading to the conferance room now. NCO, your in charge." He said over his shoulder.

__________________________________________________ _________________

In the Conferance Room with Faith Sarrith

"Greetings Miss Sarrith, how kind of you to drop by. I hope you don't mind staying for a while. I have some questions about your brother and the council that I think you would love to answer." Bladerunner said to Ms, Sarrith with a small grin.

L
04-18-2010, 06:43 AM
Flagship Sabre

Stephen landed the small shuttle in one of the Interceptor docking bays and wasted no time unbuckling and heading out.

He'd received no word on his approach, and the docking bay was eerily quiet.

Then the silence was broken by an announcement.

COLLISION WITH KIITH ALPHA CITY IMMINENT, ESTIMATED DISTANCE 276,000,000 METERS.

Stephen struggled with his fury as he quickly made his way to the lockers that lined the bay. He entered his command override on one of the locks and was relieved to find a Pulse Rifle in it. He slung it over his shoulder and headed off towards the bridge. Payn has a lot to answer for...
But something nagged at the back of his mind.

Sigma
04-19-2010, 08:19 AM
"By the gods!" the captain shouted out in shock as he jolted up from his seat as he and everyone else on the bridge saw in horror as the Sabre was colliding towards the planet, making it's burning descent on the capital city.

"The Damascus took advantage of this...We shouldn't have ceased fire..."

"Sir, shall we press the attack?" the XO asked.

"Of course!" he replied. "Launch all squadron again!! I want that ship destroyed!"

"Captain! we got loads of hyperspace signatures appear above us!" a crewmen reported.

"What is it now......" the captain said, with a hint of sighing and mourn. "Are they friendly? or hostile?"

"Definitely friendly, sir. it's the 1st Crusader Fleet."

---------------

Dark Ninja Flagship, Conference Room

Faith took a seat as Bladerunner entered the room. after he was done speaking, she replied. "What kind of questions do you ask of me?"

---------------

Far above the fleets, the 1st Crusader Fleet had arrived, although they arrived too late as lives will soon be lost if the Sabre is not stopped.

"What the hell's going on?" Jacob exclaimed as he saw the many ships below. some belonging to the Dark Ninja's, the invading Damascus, and far off were Synat warships.

"It seems things have gotten interesting...." Colonel Nexu said to himself.

Crypes
04-19-2010, 09:10 AM
Admiral Krask rocked back and forth in his chair, watching the mining ships lazily float around the asteroid belt that was shown on his viewscreen of a window. He sometimes envied the pilots of those ships, doing the somewhat predictable work of a laborer. But noticing as one of said ships collided with a large rock, he admitted that there were moments he was glad to be sitting in the big chair. He watched as a salvage rig hauled the wreck back inside and sighed when he heard a chime that signaled he had company. He muttered a tired "Enter!" And was greeted with the sight of Commander Crord.

"Commander! To what do I owe the pleasure?" He said, clearing his desk's glass surface of the various stat reports and such. While paper hadn't been used on the station in centuries, the electronic desks were still more than able to amass a cluttered surface. Absentmindedly viewing his reflection in the obsidian colored surface, he allowed his Commander to speak.

"It's good to see you as well sir. There's some promising news from our informants involving a major war that is about to erupt. Or already has."

"Oh? And I suppose you wish to take advantage of it by sending some small obscure unit to steal a few ships."

"Erm, yes sir. That was the idea."

"Well, I've got a better one. Send two of our fleets to the area, and inform the other Admirals that we need to meet in order to combine our efforts in this new area of profit."

"Any particular units you had in mind?"

"Send the two elite units for now. No sense in leaving room for a mistake this early on."

"Right sir, I'll get on those orders right away."

"Good. Dismissed."

The Commander saluted before swiftly turning on his heel and exiting the room, leaving the Admiral to pull up his most recent map, and eventually a game of solitare. Krask was never much for cartography.

MikeZZZ
04-19-2010, 07:20 PM
"What kind of questions do you ask of me?" Faith asked Bladerunner.

"Oh, just some general questions about your fleet locations, capabilities, randsom money. You know, all the usual stuff." He replied with an even bigger smile, this time his smile was that of a predator. His comlink beeped, signalling that the Sabre was taken and that the fleet would be warping out in 2 minutes. "I'll leave you to think about what you will tell me, because as of right now, the Dark Ninja Empire has joined the war against Damascus." He left the room and doubled the gaurd outside.

"Status report NCO, how are we doing?" Bladerunner asked quickly.

"The Sabre has been secured, however a shuttle landed on it right before we took over. No idea who was on the shuttle, but a squad was sent to investigate." NCO replied.

"Good, I want that ship and our POW Faith Deep in Dark Ninja space ASAP." Bladerunner replied.

Sigma
04-19-2010, 08:26 PM
Faith's eyes widened in both surprise and shock after what she just heard from Bladerunner. she remained silent after he left. "I should've known....." she said to herself. "I have to get off this ship." she then rose from her seat and started pacing back and forth for a minute or two as she was thinking up a plan for escape. she then realized and pulled out her pistol from the holster, "Thank the gods. it's loaded. "she said, checking the pistol. "Damn...it's low on ammo....I'll have to make the best of it."

---------------

"Attention Dark Ninja and Federation vessels." Jacob said over the comm channels. "State your business in Sept Cabal space. are you hostile or friendly?"

MikeZZZ
04-19-2010, 08:48 PM
"Sir hail from the Cept Cabal Fleet that just warped in." NCO said.

"Ignore it, jump to warp in 5....4.....3....2....1......NOW!!!" Bladerunner yelled as the ship jumped to warp.

"We shall arrive in Flaming Shogunate space in 1 hour." NCO stated.

"Good, make sure Faith Sarrith is put in the holding cell, send a squad to help. Also, keep an eye out for any pursuing vessels, inform me when we enter Flaming Shogunate space." Bladerunner ordered. He had the feeling that he was forgetting something, but he couldn't remember what. Oh well, it would come to him eventually, now to bask in the glory of his small victory. "Oh, one more thing," Bladerunner said as he headed to his room, "Send a message to the High Commander, inform them of what happened." Bladerunner allowed himself a smile at hte praise he would recieve.

"With pleasure Sir, and let me be the first to say Congratulations on the victory." NCO said smiling.

04-19-2010, 09:55 PM
"The Sabre has been secured, however a shuttle landed on it right before we took over. No idea who was on the shuttle, but a squad was sent to investigate." NCO replied.
Just so you know, Sashana did not take a shuttle onto the Sabre.

The reason I don't post frequently is because I have a sporadic attention span. I'll post when I can. Keep having fun!

MikeZZZ
04-20-2010, 01:08 AM
Flagship Sabre

Stephen landed the small shuttle in one of the Interceptor docking bays and wasted no time unbuckling and heading out.

He'd received no word on his approach, and the docking bay was eerily quiet.

Then the silence was broken by an announcement.

COLLISION WITH KIITH ALPHA CITY IMMINENT, ESTIMATED DISTANCE 276,000,000 METERS.

Stephen struggled with his fury as he quickly made his way to the lockers that lined the bay. He entered his command override on one of the locks and was relieved to find a Pulse Rifle in it. He slung it over his shoulder and headed off towards the bridge. Payn has a lot to answer for...
But something nagged at the back of his mind.

I was refering to this Undying :p

Sigma
04-20-2010, 01:46 AM
"Sir, the dark ninjas just left the system." said one officer.

"Hmmm....it seems suspicious. but we can not deal with that on the moment. prepare to engage the Damascus fleet, the Destiny will need our help."

The fleet had complied with the Templar-Commander's orders and begin their attack. while the heavier capital ships remained above, the Shadow of War along with a dozen light cruisers and frigates broke off and begun their descent upon the Damascus fleet, followed by swarms of fighters.

"Don't worry faith. I won't let our home be destroyed." He said to himself.

Crypes
04-20-2010, 05:43 AM
(Sooo.....Who wants to get shipjacked? I just need someone to drop out of hyperspace for a perfectly reasonable reason.)

"Lead ship Canibus in position. All ships report."

"Stealth Frigate Orion, reporting all systems green."

"Stealth Frigate Hunter, ready to kill."

"Jammer unit Patience, reporting an active hyperspace jamming field."

"Carrier ship Mother, reporting that resource gathering has begun, and fighters are in production."

"Canibus acknowledging. Carrier is to maintain distance and stealth protocols until further notice."

"Understood, Canibus. Mother is signing off."

"Dark Star unit one is in position and awaiting a mark."

And with that the first of the ten Dark Star units sat and waited along one of the many hyperspace routes between the warring territories. Eventually, something would fall into their net, and they would steal it and repeat the process until their activities were noticed. Then, one by one, the Dark Star units would disappear back to friendly space.

But the Captain of the Canibus was surprised when no more than two hours after setting up, a ship was detected on the long range scanners. "Attention, ship detected. Engage cloaking fields. Boarding teams one through five, report to your launch pods. Eta is ten minutes."

Atrum Daemon
04-20-2010, 01:42 PM
“This is the Syant Federation High Admiral, Kilgor,” came the reply to the Cabal com inquiry. “We are maintaining a state of neutrality for the moment. We will not engage any force in the area unless we are acted upon with hostility first or we receive a real plea for help. Incidentally, what is being done about that ship about to crash into Kiith?”

The Sword of Eternity and her entourage were in standby, waiting to see if they would be forced into taking sides. Of course, that would mean one side or the other attacking them directly. However, Kilgor was rather interested to see if the ship would simply be allowed to collide with the planet or if one of her ally ships would destroy her before that happened.

“Once that falling ship is dealt with,” Kilgor said to Cillan, “we’ll go home.”

“Understood, Admiral.”

Sigma
05-13-2010, 04:04 PM
"Very well." Jacab replied to the Synat High Admiral. "We feared you were intending to attack. however any assistance will be appreciated only on your own terms if you wish. " he paused for a minute to see the falling Damascus vessel. "As for that ship. I will order it's destruction to prevent any calamities." he turned to his XO, both nodding to one another.

The fighters moved in between the Destiny and the Damascus fleet. the swarm spilting off as one group of a hundred bombers escorted by several wings of chosen fighters, their target was the former flagship Sabre, while the rest moved in and engaged the enemy fleet.

MikeZZZ
05-13-2010, 06:34 PM
"Sir the our troops on the Damascus ship Sabre are ready to join us at warp speed." LT said.

"Very good, put me on open hailing to all ships in the area, and have the entire fleet decloak." Bladerunner ordered. You see, after they left scanner range, the Ninja fleet had decided to make sure they really did finish taking over the damascus ship. They had cloaked and circled back, and then surrounded the Sabre.

"Hailing frequencies open Sir. We do have multiple incoming towards our fleet. Our troops report that they have finished controling the Sabre. Waiting on you Sir." LT said.

"Attention all fleets in the area, the former damascus ship known as the Sabre is now under Dark Ninja control. We have Faith Sarrith aboard as a Prisoner Of War. We are willing to release her for a free ride into Flaming Shogunate Space. If anyone and I mean anyone Attempts Hostile actions against us, Ms. Sarrith will pay the price." "Close hailing frequency, decloak the fleet and power weapons and shields, things could get ugly fast." Bladerunner ordered. Now the next move was out of his hands.

Torcano
05-18-2010, 02:19 PM
OOC: I read over most of the pages but to start off I'm just going to set up a few characters, and let you guys interact how you will. My post will introduce a diplomatic fleet with a large war fleet as an escort, foraying out of the Krytan Empire's airspace to parlay with other factions, seeking trade agreements, non-aggression pacts, and possible alliances. A second ulterior motive (which is top secret of course) is a spy mission, with contacts/spies already planted in your forces, as well as a large spy contingest disguised in the diplomatic party.
-------------------------------------------------------

Lightyears from the nearest planar body, deep in the heart of the Barossa Sector there is pure nothingness. It is a place devoid of anything, with massive gaps stretching hundreds of billions of miles with not a rock larger than a fist. It was a place that nobody
ever went.

That's why they were coming here.

If someone had been watching, they would have seen a large area of space suddenly grow hazy, like just above black tarmac on a blistering hot day. They would have seen the space bend, the edges of the roughly circle-like area beginning to spiral slightly in a clockwise motion, and the centre seeming to draw inward on itself. Within seconds the spiraling accelerates dramatically, and the "warp-haze" spins itself into a massive horizontal cyclone.

Without any warning the tip of the cyclone is wrenched forward through itself and from within the 'mouth' of the spiral the gleaming prows of countless ships appeared. Where moments before had been absolute nothingness, now rested a massive fleet of black-gold warships, the heraldry of the distant Krytan Empire.

---

"Ambassador, incoming comm-link from Marshal Haeltes."

Ambassador Nolthe Gaeding remained intent on his holo-con (holographic console= worn as a belt unit and appears within 1 meter of body), tapping relentlessly at the silent virtual keys. His aide waited patiently, familiar with his liege's implacable focus and penchant for ignoring his staff while in the midst of his work.

They were deep in the confines of theAegiswing, a Kingstar class Carrier requisitioned by the Knights-Imperator (of the Order of the Emperor's Voice; the Imperial diplomatic service) and refitted as a Diplomatic Command Ship, the Kingstar-D class. This design is used to head diplomatic missions as numerous individual officials and envoys could be deployed simultaneously from a mobile base.

To foster a relatively positive galactic reputation of being both trusthworthy and honorable, the majority of the Kingstar's direct weaponry was removed. In its place the ship was outfitted with much stronger armor and shields, as well as a larger and far more powerful warp-drive. The already significant defensive arnaments were also added to and the reduced airforce complement made up entirely of interceptors. The end effect being that the Kingstar-D is one of the most highly protected ships in the galaxy, capable of evading most attacks, preventing the ones it can't avoid, and surviving the few that reach it through a staggering array of countermeasures and protection.

The Aegiswing was the flagship of the Diplomatic Fleet Jarozt, a large contingent of envoys and officials tasked with voyaging across a multitude of systems and engaging in various diplomatic missions. The fleet was a made up of a combination of converted diplomatic vessels and the 182nd Tactical Legion under Strategos Magnar Thane. Accompanying them was the War Fleet "Hadepses", a formation many times larger including 16 Legions of various types.

"Patch him through Soto," Nolthe said, refraining from typing for a moment but with eyes locked on his screen.

"As you wish my lord." Soto had kept his holo-con in active standby, and with a flick of his wrist summoned it to his fore and pressed a rapid combination of keys. His screen doubled in size and pulled back a few meters, instantly projecting the image of an very annoyed-looking Imperial Marshal.

"Do you think I have to wait at your beck and call Gaeding? I will not be doing so in the future. If forced to do so I will be board your vessel and escort you back here so we can talk in person. In the brig." As he spoke the Marshal grew visibly more incensed, veins bulging and his face tight from holding in his fury.

"Actually my good Prince Artor, unfortunately you do. As chief official with a diplomatic mission, I am granted primary command of all troops." The Ambassador smiled emphatically, enjoying this far too much for Artorius' liking. "And if you attempt to board me I will order Duke Thane to use deadly force against you."

The envoy's eyes darkened almost imperceptibly. "You won't just have your rank stripped. No, I think I'll push to have you thrown in the Tower of Gorgatar for insurrection, heresy, and treason."

"First, you will stop referring to military officers by their civilian titles. Doing so has apparently made you feel you have some sort of authority over us, a gross falsehood that if perpetuated could have disastrous consequences. Second, you will understand that in deep space an officer has utter command of his ship, and of his subordinate officers. No exceptions." Marshal Haeltes' face was iron, emanating confidence implacability.

"What this means in case you have failed to comprehend is that I have complete control of every military ship in this fleet, whether it be under your temporary command," this word was uttered with the utmost contempt and facetiousness "or not."

Baron Nolthe Gaeding wore a look of barely contained fear and his aide appeared close to fainting, with his jaw dropped and eyes wide in shock. The sheer force behind the Marshal's words and the strong implication that they were not empty at all had rendered the Ambassador momentarily speechless, if not utterly stunned.

"Well I wou-"

"Enough." The livid Marshal interjected, "I have no more time for your childish games. I comm'd simply to inform you that we had arrived at the rendezvous point, and that the other party shall be arriving momentarily. As there is no real benefit to me for doing so and it has proven most difficult, in the future I will refrain from updating you."

Artorius paused as if he had something to add, then turned and began walking away, the comm-screen projected from his belt moving along with him.

"Comm out."

The screen retracted to its original size and with a short verbal command Soto deactivated it. He stood once again by his lord's side, awaiting any sort of indication that he might go.

"Well Soto, it looks like our friend the Marshal is having a bad day doesn't it? It is surprising even this commander is this intent on a routine escort mission" He collapsed in a tall black chair, languishing haphazardly on its large padded cushions, twisting his short-cropped black beard as if deep in thought. "Or perhaps there is something we are unaware of? Soto?"

Before Soto could respond the Ambassador resumed "I don't have time to speak about it now though do I? Not with us about to rendezvous with my Vice-Ambassador. I must rest and freshen up before our meeting. Wake me when I'm needed Soto, and please do get to work on finding out exactly what is going on here."

Sigma
05-20-2010, 10:52 PM
There was a moment of silence among bridge crew, the Templar-Commander's face was red with rage after what he heard from the dark ninja commander. "Those bastards!" he shouted out suddenly, startling some of the bridge officersm guards and his XO. he turned to him, his face had a focused look, Colonel Nexu knew what came next. "Contact the squadrons targeting the Sabre." he said. "Tell them they have new objectives.....they ordered to engage the Dark Ninja fleet."

"But, sir....what of your sister?"

"She can handle herself....but I want the Destiny to assist in the attack while I lead a rescue team. your in command while I'm away." Jacob then walked off and existed the bridge.

-------------

Barossa Sector

Not far from the Imperial Fleet, a series of flasges sparked from the darkness of space, as five sept cabal vessels came into view. the Devotion-class Battlecruiser, Holy Torch was first to be seen. the Holy Torch was flanked by two advent -class escort frigates, a templer-class light cruiser, and a Ascension-class carrier. the small fleet processed forward to the imperials, while a shuttle departed from the flagship, escorted by two chosen fighters, headed for the Aegiswing

MikeZZZ
05-21-2010, 08:02 PM
"Sir, the Cept Cabal fleet is charging weapons, they are heading towards us, I don't think they liked your message much." NCO stated calmly.

"What a shame, I didn't want to have to do this. Bring me Faith, I want her here 5 minutes ago." Bladerunner ordered, preparing his knife. "If they fire, destroy them, then retreat with thier ship, it has many secrets for us to unravel."

spirits breath
06-02-2010, 09:01 PM
The four large ships drifted thoughought space, in rather close proximity. They were drifting towards what would be called Dark Ninjas. Lith Faldore, admiral and commander of all four ships that housed what he beleived was the most efficient sheilding so far. He gently moved his large tail up to his side, holding up a small map up to figure out territories. A Small claw flicked on the comm link to the other ships. "Lith here. Status on fuel and weapons?"

"Hryssar of the blue mist here. Could stand to keep our fuel high, as well as any more capacitators for sheilding. That way we can store more when we oversharge our sheilds."
Lith wrote down Hryssars needs.

"Quar in of the Red Light. We are running low on spare metal and any elements you can get would be appreciated. Mainly thorium, and uranium. Higher elements may be appreciated. Your demands for sheilding has kept development of getting the rail cannons of the ripper to charge faster and consume less energy as a side project. We are gradually working on that."
"Zharr of the Ripper. We could mainly use fuel cells. Possibly a hundred spares to draw power from for the cannons."

Lith wrote the demands, adding plasma and several batteries to the list. Let alone spare parts for extra sheild parts that could improve the next design without as much limiters.
Gradually the ships drifted, engines barely flaring and moved slowly closer to the dark ninjas territory. A comm channel stood open to receive any transmission as they grew closer to the territories that could attack any targets due to unknown hostiality. Lith's goal was to resupply, get everything he can filled up and ready to go in case. However his weapons stood ever vigilant as several scanning pulses were brought out to detect any other ships.

MikeZZZ
06-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Finally, Faith was brought to the bridge......about time, the Cept Cabal fleet was almost within range.

"COMM NOW NCO, Let us end this useless fight." Bladerunner yelled as he helped the soldiers handcuff Faith to the command chair.

"Online and ready Sir video and audio being sent and recieved." NCO stated.

"Attention Cept Cabal Fleet and Allies, I think you might want to see what I am about to do, and think about ceasing your attacks, if you persist, well Faith might not be needing her fingers for long." Saying this, Bladerunner slowly brought the knife down to the edge of Faith's hand. "You have 10 seconds to withdraw from my fleet and Faith looses a finger, after that 10 more seconds and Faith will loose another. After that, I'll move to her toes. Your choice Cept Cabal." Bladerunner said calmly, inside he was disgusted. He didn't want it to come down to this but he had no choice. As He though about it, he decided that yes he would be able to carry out his threat, but he wouldn't enjoy it.

__________________________________________________ _______________

EDGE OF DARK NINJA TERRITORY

"Sir, we just picked something up on scanners. But now it disapeared, it is on the edge of our sensor range, should we investigate." the cadet stated with an excited smile.

"Calm yourself, it's from the Flaming Ninja territory right? They are allies, It's probably nothing." the Captain stated. "However, since the crew is in need of entertainment, put us under yellow alert, shields and cloak activated. And move in slowly and quiet like."

"Yes Sir." the cadet practically yelled for joy. After months of inaction, he might be seeing something other than the same course and speed heading. "Course Set and underway."

spirits breath
06-03-2010, 12:06 AM
The four ships continued to glide deeper into the Dark Ninja territory. Nothing, no ships, barely any debris, nothing at all. Lith scratched at a non existant itch under his chin. He muttered to himself, the rest of the crew learned to at least pay no mind. Or at least say anyhting about his talking. "Why hasn't there been any signal? Though these maps are also junk. Can't even tell where the territory lines are anymore. It is a shame as we could have had a little talk. His body moved in a gentle s shaped movement. His arm clicking the communication to the other ships. "Any idea how close we are to Dark Ninja territories."

A small hesitation filled the air. Until quar piped in with her feminine voice. "Sir. We are IN Dark Ninja territory. They must be gone if anything."

Lith pushed his head down, looking up higher into the space so the top of the bridge wouldn't block as much. "Damn. This is going to be harder than I thought."
His body swivvled in a semi coil moving towards the motion detector. "Clear... enchance the distance by one kilometer. "nothing still. Might as well return them to normal. There isn't anything here. Though I don't like the situation."

He turned back to his comm station again. "Everyone, stay sharp for battle. This just isn't right. We are getting deep into their territory and yet no word. No doubt they are planning something. My scales feel it. Out " His voice trailed off at the end, his mouth sifting though air with his two fangs for teeth.

He slowely increased the speed of his ship, letting the engines flare and then stop. The large ship sped up its path forwards only a little bit. The others soon followed in suit. Lith's yellow-green encased eyes of solid green seemed motionless as he focused out of the bridge. I don't like this. I know something is up. Not once have I seen a colony not to immediatly send ships out, even single being ships. But nothing...

MikeZZZ
06-03-2010, 07:12 PM
"Send a message to the high command requesting assitance. Send out an immidiate request to the Valiant, we might need some help. I'll be in my quaters, don't disturb me except for emergencies." the Captain ordered.

When he got into his room, he sat down and poured himself a shot. Never before had the Flaming Ninja's crossed the boundry line, what were they planning he wondered. Just then his comm line beeped, it was a secure channel, probably the High Command. He better answer it, reaching over, he hit the comm. "Commander Darth reporting."

"Commander Darth, this is the High Command, Silat speaking. I'm ordering you to decloak and ASK why the Flaming Ninja's are inside our space. I don't want a war here, but I will send the Valiant to back you up." Silat stated calmly.

"Yes Sir, and what if they engage?" Darth asked.

"You are ordered to avoid confrentation, and retreat if possible. You are outgunned here commander, no Alamo's are allowed. Silat smiled at the last part.

"Yes Sir, I'll get right to it." Darth replied. The comm went silent, and Darth headed to the bridge. When he arrived, the crew looked at him expectantly. "Decloak, but stand down on weapons, the Valiant is on the way." Darth commanded the crew quietly.

"Decloaking now, shields coming online, comm line open." LT replied.

"Flaming Ninja fleet, what are your reasons for violating our space? We have no wish for conflict." Darth sat back and waited, who knew where this would go. Hopefully they were just exploring and got lost.

spirits breath
06-03-2010, 07:39 PM
The large ships kept their pace, each captain's face widening as several ships appeared, the radar clicks spiking to an alarming rate in near seconds. Lith flicked up all the comm links to each ship near at once. "Stop your ships. Stop them. Ready your weapons and be ready to return fire if even a single shot is fired, understood?"

A near instantanious reply of understood was heard from the other two males, and the one female. Lith's body moved in a tradtional sepentine manner to the comm relays. "Is there comm channels open?"

The smaller reptilian probly hit several buttons as a small link was made between the two ships. "We have esablished a connection sir."

Lith's eyes widened slightly, the clear film of his eyelid slid over his eyes, and then back behind his eyes. He moved back to the main relay, moving the mic near his mouth. "We are not of the Flaming Ninjas. We are of the Incinamptia."
He paused a little bit, watching the space for any signs of an attack. " I wish to trade, and seek some sort of alliances if any as well... more the merrier. However, trusting it is different."

His head averted back to the radar. A hiss escaped his mouth. "We will not fire unless provoked by an attack from you. That being said, I would like to meet your captain. Face to face, one on one. That way we can discuss the matter for trade, and seal any deal. Heck maybe even talk a little, figure out where the name Dark Ninjas came from besides your ships."

MikeZZZ
06-05-2010, 12:13 AM
Hmm, this complicated things a little, it seems a new species had achieved space ability while the Ninja alliance was busy elsewhere. He would have to arange a meeting, and talk to High Command again.

"Incinamptia fleet, I would be honored to meet you face to face. I'm willing to come aboard your ship, and we can chat. Just send me the coordinates and I'll be right there." the Captain said as he started to turn away from the comm. He made a muting sign with his hand. When his LT nodded, he took a deep breath to calm himself. "Get me high command after they reply, and ready my shuttle. No escort fighters. I want an eta for the arrival of the Valiant. Also have the crew get some tradegoods ready, I'm not sure what they want, but we can be ready." He gave the thumbs up and turned back to the comm, to await the response of his new friends. At least he hoped they were friends.

spirits breath
06-05-2010, 12:29 AM
Lith gave a soft sigh of releif as his small proposition was accepted. His body moved over to the small display of their ships relative to the galaxy maps. "They have accepted. Send them our coordnates. But be wary in case this is a trap. We will meet them in the docking room. Standard procedier, disinfect them as they enter. Don't need to spread illnesses now do we?"

The crew began work, sending over the coordnates to their docking bay. Their voices giving way of idle chat, while those that controled the ships weaponry began to get their weapons ready. Each one alert for any signs of attack. Meanwhile as Lith began to head towards the docking bay, a few guards in their large armor, two of them had their signature rifles.

The docking bay was a large vacant room, that when docked could be seen filled with crates beyond compresension. It was currently occupied by Lith, two of his armored/sheilded guards, and two sheilded ranged snipers that guarded the entrance, ready to defend their captain with deadly accuracy.

MikeZZZ
06-05-2010, 01:23 PM
"Sir, coordinates recieved, the shuttle is waiting for you now. ETA for the Valiant is ten minutes. High Command is on the comm now Sir." LT stated.

"Very good, patch it through to my command chair." Quickly Darth sat down. "What are your orders Sir? They are a new speicies, but seem more interested in trade than anything else." Captain Darth said in a rush.

"Trade with them, and try to get them to form an alliance with us, the Valiant will be arriving under cloak so don't be looking for it. See what you can find out about them, if they are a new species, they might be needing something that we can provide....and see where they come from if possible. That is all Captain, Silat out." Silat turned away and shut the comm down. This is what happens when war is on, species get interstellar travel without joining you because you are busy fighting.

See where they come from Darth thought, how to do that. As for trading, that would be the easy part.
"Sir, the Valiant has arrived, and your shuttle is still waiting." the comm interupted his thoughts.
"Very good, I'm on my way, ignore the Valiant, it's just here for backup, which I don't think we will need." Darth headed towards the shuttle. He was very excited at the chance to meet a new species face to face. As he entered the shuttle, his thoughts turned back to all the diplomatic lessons he had complained about. Seems they were finally coming in handy. As his shuttle docked with the alien ship, he was slightly nervous. He wondered what they would look like. As he stepped out, a slight mist fell over him. Stepping through it, he saw the alien waiting.
"Greetings from the Dark Ninja's. I'm sure you have alot of questions for me, as I do for you. You can go first though." Darth smiled and held his arms out at his sides, showing that he had no weapons. He didn't like the look that the bodyguards were giving him.

spirits breath
06-05-2010, 05:48 PM
(third session to post is the charm. held up a lot.)

Lith watch as the small shuttle made it's way into the docking bay. He moved his head to a small mic. "Begin decontamination." Several nozzle-like sprayers began to expel a mist of a decontamination liquid. The mist lasted only for a few seconds before stopping, a light layer of the liquid near envoloping each being in the bay. Soon later, small fans sucked in excess decontaminating liquid.

Lith's body moved towards the human, steady, and observing his movements. Soon seeing that he was completely unarmed. His large serpentine body twisted back towards the five guards with him. "At ease." The few guards lowered their weapons, cautiously watching the human with their unblinking eyes, occasionally the thin film would go over their eyes.

Lith moved forwards towards the human, a soft grin on his face. "Greetings, My name is Lith Faldore. I have with me a small list of supplies that my ships need." He pulled out the small list from memory. "We could use some more sheild capacitators. Just the raw parts. Spare metals, and about any elements you can spare. Mainly for tech research and medical advancements. Several fuel cells, and bateries. Course that goes to go without refueling. The guns use some of it. Though we can create our own fuel, it never hurts to make sure your fully stocked with some extra to spare."

He gradually inced his larger head closer to the humans. "What are your requests? A trade always gets something of equal value in return, if not slightly less or more." A Scaly grin rose on his face. " You seem...nervous. You have my honor that on my ship nobody will harm you so long as you have the authoity and access to get on however. They are here mainly as an in case scenario if you brought soldiers. which you didn't which is great."

His head cocked slightly, his eyes near non-blinking as he looked at the human. "Any questions of yourself human. Maybe giving your name could help besides calling you human?"

MikeZZZ
06-07-2010, 11:23 AM
The alien aproached him slowely, with a grin on his face. "Greetings, My name is Lith Faldore. I have with me a small list of supplies that my ships need. We could use some more sheild capacitators. Just the raw parts. Spare metals, and about any elements you can spare. Mainly for tech research and medical advancements. Several fuel cells, and bateries. Course that goes to go without refueling. The guns use some of it. Though we can create our own fuel, it never hurts to make sure your fully stocked with some extra to spare. What are your requests? A trade always gets something of equal value in return, if not slightly less or more." The alien seemed to smile to himself. "You seem...nervous. You have my honor that on my ship nobody will harm you so long as you have the authoity and access to get on however. They are here mainly as an in case scenario if you brought soldiers. which you didn't which is great. Any questions of yourself human. Maybe giving your name could help besides calling you human?"

"Sure, I brought with me a list of what I have to spare, and what I would like to trade for. My name is Darth, I'm from the Dark Ninja Fleet, in whose teritorry you are now in." Lith's eyes seemed to shrink a bit, and Darth quickly said, "No worries, we are a friendly people. We don't wish to fight anyone, especially new species that we just met." His comm quietly vibrated, informing him that the Valient had arrived as backup. "So, here is the list of materials, take a look and mabey we can arrange some sort of deal." Darth smiled to himself. Possible alliance as well he thought in his head.

spirits breath
06-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Lith reached out, grabbing the list that Darth had brought with him. A soft hiss went though his lips as he looked at it. "Some odd materials I must say. Guess it is for your cloaking?" A soft nod went though his head, his skin stretching slightly. "Let me check with our reserves."

Grabbing a small comm unit to his bridge, Lith slowly relayed the list given to him to some of the officers in the bridge. A moment passed as the other ship commanders had to check their lists of reserves. A soft message was sent to him a minute after. He spoke sincerly, "Sorry, we don't have all the supplies you requested, but we are pretty close to it. Though it would be nice to see some of the ships you brought as support in case I turned out to be hostile. I am currently in a position to bring you as prisoner, high ransom. But lucky for you I hold true to my word."

A soft voice echoed in his small ear slit. We have our weapons still at the ready, any backup they send will be under heavy fire if they try anything. Might want to let them know to message us sir. Lith moved next to Darth, facing the same direction as him. His head moved close to his as he spoke softly. "you may want to tell your support to send a message to my ships. Otherwise you may be spending a while on this ship. Nice, but A lot can happen before I get a report from my crew."

A scaled hand moved on his shoulder, his large purple tongue flicked out into the air and back to his mouth. A soft motion with his tail moved him behind Darth. "You know, you aren't a hard person to detect. Distinct smell over last humans we made contact with. they weren't...as friendly. In fact they tried to raid my ship and hold me hostage. Not a good idea to hold me that way." His voice livened up a bit. "So, what will it be? We could form an alliance. Though I would like to inspect a way to detect your ships. Even while cloaked. Much like what I assume you have. think of this as a small offer for a treaty if I must say so myself."

MikeZZZ
06-08-2010, 08:23 PM
"Ok, first thing first, let me get my friend to decloak no need for anything.....drastic." Turning, Darth ordered into his comm, "Lt, I want the fleet decloaked and gathered at a reasonable distance ASAP if not sooner." Darth then turned back to face Lith. "As for the request about our cloaking, it's classified, but I will see what I can do. For future meetings that is, I can't do anything now, it will take a while for your....request to go through." Darth slightly turned toward his shuttle. "I'll have my crew bring the materials on the next shuttle, I'll stay here and supervise. In the interest of peace that is." Darth made sure to emphisize peace, these aliens were tough negotiators. Darth didn't apreciate being used as a hostage either. Even if it was only hinted at as a threat.

Turning farther to his ship, Darth commed his fleet. "Everyone decloak, and bring the material for trade to my coordinates. I'll stay here and supervise the trade. Also, no weapons on the crew coming over." Darth turned back to Lith after recieving the "ok" from his crew.

"See, we are all friends here, now about that treaty, I was thinking something along the lines of establishing an area of space that neither of us cross, something at least thirty minutes wide space time, so that we both have warning if either of us breaks the line. Also, I give my word as Captain of the Border Patrol that none of our ships will cloak while near the neutral zone." Darth smiled as he waited for Lith to reply.

spirits breath
06-08-2010, 11:31 PM
A gentle hiss escaped his mouth as his tongue darted out of his mouth. As a report of a small looking fleet began to appear on the radars, his arms crossed momentarily. A light swish of his entire tail moved him forward a little bit to follow Darth's movements. "I can understand that. And while we wait for the supplies to arrive, just give me a moment."

Lith's body coiled around, facing away from Darth. "Loading crew, to the docking bays. We have some supplies to haul in. Then we have to send them about each ship." His body coiled back towards Darth. His eye glanced at the snipers and soldiers. His tail moving slightly as a signal to get a few reinforcements in case. The movements hidden from his body.

As his head lowered, his large eyes focusing onto Darth. "That could work. Zones just for ourselves for protection. Could work. Though I doubt we would want to go onto eachothers homeworlds. Diseases and infections could be quite bad. Though I don't think you would enjoy some that we get. Nor would I that you get." A scaly smile rose once again briefly. "Now then. Local news, what should I be aware of if I were to say drift around aimlessly? As well as if you could spare, we could use an updated map for territories. Right now mine says that we are right on the very edge of your territory. Though I doubt you would send a fleet for a ship on your very edge of territory though."

His body moved close to Darth, his end of his tail coiling just off of Darth's legs. "We can work out some sort of treaty between us two. Rather spare my crew any casualties. Though we have a medical ship that could fix any injury I can name, as a just in case thing. I highly suggest you moving away from the entrance for the shuttles carrying the cargo. As well as some large Scrimneangs and Rialdnia's will be comming by. So you may want to move with me to the sides." Lith began to move slowly towards the sides of the docking bay.

Meanwhile as Lith was with Darth talking about the medical ship, ten more Knoshicates came in, taking vantage positions. Twenty four Scrimneangs came into the docking bay, ready to bring in the supplies. Each of them pushing a large cart of the supplies Darth requested.

((oh zelli. you have to erase what I posted when you use the preview post button so that you can post without a large section being a few lines above your post. Just so you know to delete things after you hit preview post.))

MikeZZZ
06-09-2010, 08:58 PM
"Yes, diseases are a nasty thing." Darth moved to the side of the hangar, and braced himself as His ships landed next to Lith's. "As I was saying, yes a neutral area, I'm thinking something around 120 Lightyears. I don't know about you, but that equals about 12 hours travel time with my ships engines. As for a fleet, ok mabey they wouldn't send something to help me, but hey it was worth a try." Darth paused as he noticed the arrival of many more alien gaurds. "Hey, I keep my word, no weapons and no soldiers on the transports. Still, I apreciate your caution." Darth smiled to himself, "The only species you really want to avoid, is the Damascus League, they are human like me. However, they have a very anti-alien policy and generally shoot first and ask questions later. Here's a map and the places we know of are outlined with different colors." Darth handed the map to Lith. "Any other questions?"

spirits breath
06-09-2010, 11:37 PM
Lith watched as several Rialdnia began to transfer the supplies as they were handed off between the two nations. Each supply was moved to another transport ship as it was exchanged. He scratched at a fake itch on his scales under his chin. "The Damaskis league. I havn't heard much of them. Thank seclusion on that part. Not a very hospitable place to touch down on since you really don't want to be alone for anything. But they could be a challenge. Though hand to hand, I bet I can make them look like rotted wood to a vehicle. In more ways than one I assume. But then with your map. Thank you."

He gave a stready nod and glance at the Knoshicates to continue to be at the ready. Lith spoke sternly, indicating at them as he spoke towards Darth. I would trust any of them to shoot a fly off my head if need be. They can support more force than any human could, but that is just how their body is. Plus the reptilian part. Need some good eyesight for some of them to catch and spot small insects mid flight. Then again with their form, higher caliber rifles." He pointed at his eye and then at his head.

The crew worked at a surprising speed and moved about all of the cargo. Though having about sixty or so people transfering materials does help with the proccess than just a few handfuls.

He looked at the man in front of him, his large eyes just looking at him with their unblinking movements. "Tell me, are you telling this to me because you want them gone? Then to stab me in the back? It is alright if you tell me now, but a betrayal would NOT be taken lightly. As in we may let your ship run out of all reserves and have you starve and suffocatte to death on your own ship. Just to emphasise a point. But If I ever were to, it would be straight to your face. One on one. Trust me with this. Thats why I have the Knoshicates with me now. Though I can assume you understand why."

MikeZZZ
06-10-2010, 12:26 AM
"Tell me, are you telling this to me because you want them gone? Then to stab me in the back? It is alright if you tell me now, but a betrayal would NOT be taken lightly. As in we may let your ship run out of all reserves and have you starve and suffocatte to death on your own ship. Just to emphasise a point. But If I ever were to, it would be straight to your face. One on one. Trust me with this. Thats why I have the Knoshicates with me now. Though I can assume you understand why."

"I would never betray an ally, or a new space faring race. Space is a large place, and there is plenty of room for everyone. As for wanting them gone, no they are just anti-alien, and it was a friendly warning." Darth said calmly. "Also, the threats are not neccessary, like I said, we are a friendly people. We don't want to hurt anyone."

"It seems that we are finished with the loading, I will be talking to you soon, and if you have no more questions for me, I believe my fleet is waiting." Darth smiled as he said this, it was a pleasant smile filled with hope.

spirits breath
06-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Lith slowly moved towards the several cargo shuttles. Once the last of the cargo has been loaded, he gave the instructions to begin sending it out to the ships that needed the supplies. The Rialdnia began to swiftly move away from the loading bay. He turned to Darth. "Unfortunatly, somebody always gets hurt, even if none of you have weapons to use to aid it. But that is just how the planets oscelate. Now if I must say, I give you adeu and we will see about keeping in comm communication."

He turned and moved his body slowly outside of the docking bay. The Knoshicates still keeping an eye on the Dark ninjas each of their snipers were ready in case of any sign of an attack.

As the Dark Ninjas made their way to their ship, each leaving in rapid succesion, The four large ships began to flare their engines. Lith spoke in the comm relay to the other ships. "I want all this equipment checked and assembled. Then we can begin production on upgrading our personal shields, and for a change. A new type of weapon would be nice. One that we can deploy and launch through hyperspace. Onto a target, but with a reverse shield. It will pull other attacks into a small vortex. Single point would devestate sheilds and their hull would be easy to pierce." He gave a sly smile.

Their was radio silence as Quar piped in. Her voice seemed like she was happy, yet angry at the same time. "You mean for us to try and develop a black hole-like weapon? Let alone a weapon that launches faster than our ship though hyperspace? The second one seems reasonable would pack an incredibly strong punch, but the second part of them." A soft sigh was heard over the comm. "The best we could do for the second part would be like needles to a patient. Just inject deadly viruses into the air of the ships, or even to send out EMP signals and disable their electronics momentarily."

Lith waited for a moment, thinking the new weapon idea over. "I like that. Peirce the shields and the hull to make hell with the shields. And then we can obliterate the ships remaining shields and hull." Lith stood by the window, watching the Dark Ninjas fleet move away slowly. His eyes blinking lightly.