PDA

View Full Version : Your Fortune Looks Dark...[M]

DivineKitsune
04-01-2010, 03:33 PM
This is a Yaoi (boyxboy) roleplay for two particular users that have happily decided to join with me in writing yummy plotty scenes.

In downtown Chicago at the National Park, there is a Craft Festival that comes every year. A variety of people that swear that have the gift of magic will vend many things and perform a variety of performances for customers. Most of them are fakes but...there are some out there that truly have gifts. Some that aren't even human. There is real magic and monsters in existence that people don't really know about.

What would happen if you happened to actually meet someone?

Character Profile-

Name:
Race: [Supernatural creature but if you are a human/ put ethnicity.]
Appearance:
Personality:
Short Bio:

RisingPhoenix
04-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Name: Marcel Teverston
Sex: Male
Race: Lycanthrope
Appearance:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/Kid_Icarus2007/l1-12.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/Kid_Icarus2007/abgelwolfwarrior.jpg
Abilities:
Wielder of Magic and the elements.

Marcel has the unique ability to fill someone with extreme fear or extreme joy with just a look with his beautiful eyes. If the eyes of the person of whom he is gazing upon locks with his own, then he can cause their fears to come alive or their joys to come true if only for a moment.
Personality:
Short Bio: Revealed within RP!

Name: Marquis Hewston
Appearance:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/Kid_Icarus2007/04_164246_mjbp10.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/Kid_Icarus2007/werewolf6ru2.jpg
Abilities:

Marquis has the unique ability to cause someone extreme ecstasy as well as arouse them greatly to the point were they will act upon the arousal. He can do this with a mere gaze but if the eyes of the person whom he is gazing at meets his eyes, he can cause them to be greatly aroused and determine whom they will have encounters of the forbidden kind with.
Personality:
Short Bio: Revealed within RP!

Name: Travontae Rowenson
Appearance:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/Kid_Icarus2007/Shirtless.jpg
http://api.ning.com/files/78peiymFhNCQF7xXryeADldddGHSZHaHKPPXrbgHtLWDMyb9Ar 9HhIJqCjnPx772cf3oVmhzSszXdtMM4JQqH7L1GgC-o4As/werewolf.jpg
Abilities:

Travontae has a unique ability to calm even the most angered, rage filled person or creature with a slight touch and a gaze with his beautiful eyes. He can produce a sense of euphoria within the person/creature that he touches and gazes upon. As time goes on and he trains this ability he will be able to do so without the need of touch.
Personality:
Short Bio: Revealed within RP!!

DivineKitsune
04-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Name: Jack [No last name.]

Race: Mixed bred vampire.

Appearance: Jack is a man that brings attention to himself no matter where he is. Refined looks that seems like he could be of royal lineage but also a certain wild underline in features makes him popular with men and woman. Known for being quite attractive, his golden hair compliments his skin perfectly. His pale skin making him seem like he light up in the night. Hazel eyes that sometimes flick to a honey gold are always brimming with amusement, as if everything seemed like a joke to him. His height reaches about 6'5.

Personality: Many people think Jack as a silly, perverted guy who doesn't know how to take care of his responsibilities. He can be seen harassing pretty girls that visits him at his tent or any lady on the street. Or walking butt naked in his apartment without shame. But, actually, he has a very sadistic nature that likes to see people's pain which he hides away and resists from doing it anymore. He has decided to hide his cruel personality behind him with his cruel history.

Short Bio: Jack was apart of a group called “The Cards” which was a group of a variety of monsters that did certain jobs for a man that he won't ever mention. They were all given the names of cards. He was known as the 'King of Spades' back then but not any longer. He retired and has been trying to live peacefully, while running away from The Cards, hoping they don't find him.

Likes: Sweets, Teasing, Blood, Sex, Brats, Valentines, Poker, Smoking, Drinking, and making nicknames.

Dislikes: Cooking, Maternal duties, Being bored, and Thugs.

DivineKitsune
04-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Name: Leo Gardemeister

Race: Reanimated Human. [Frankenstein anyone?]

Appearance: Bishie alert, anyone? This pretty boy has lightly cinnamon colored skin, being a slim, pretty, tanned man. Jet black hair curls along the nape of his neck and ears, long black bangs fluttering in his front of his eyes. Neither of his eyes have pupils, considering he isn't completely alive. One eye is a very light, blue and the other is a dark brown. A heart-shaped face and pretty, full lips are usually seen nibbled when his frustrated. Long black lashes veil his eyes. Considering his pretty looks it's shocking that he has a stale poker face, his stiff and unemotional face not usually moving much. He has a healed scar on his back from a gun shot.

Personality: Leo is actually a bit short-tempered though you can't tell from his cool face, calm voice and relaxed posture. He was just born this way, he guessed. He gets irritated at rude people and has forced form etiquette which he must have gotten from years of experienced. He wasn't sure. Lost memories and all that. He is only easily flustered when he likes that person. Leo is also very proud of his super-human strength and takes pride in it.

Short Bio: Not too much to say here considering Leo doesn't remember his own past. Only thing he does remember is waking up beside and Jack without even a inkling of who he was. Leo has been traveling with Jack for as long as he can remember and hasn't had the need to know about himself other then that.

Likes: Dark grey tea, beating up bullies, Jack, Crepes, and Yoyos.

Dislikes: Rude people, Peaches, Trains and noisy toys.

Cupcake
04-01-2010, 05:03 PM
~~Kyo Tsmaki~~

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm11/chelsea12933/Roleplay%20ocs/misteorau2.jpg

Name: Kyo Tsmaki
Race: Human
Personality: Shy , fun , clumsy , hyper , acting like a kid.
Short Bio: Kyo likes to wear little crowns. He looks a little like a woman that can bring confused and funny situations up.
Dislikes:Sex , Scary things , and blood.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm11/chelsea12933/Roleplay%20ocs/guygrey2.jpg

Cupcake
04-01-2010, 05:20 PM
~~Mitzo Ryou~~

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm11/chelsea12933/Roleplay%20ocs/animeguyhood.jpg

Name:Mitzo Ryou.
Personality: Friendly , always interested , Funny , Likes to make Jokes.
Short Bio: Mitzo likes to collect stuffed animals since he was 9.. His favourite animal is a tiger..
Dislikes: Broken things , Childs.

Cupcake
04-01-2010, 05:29 PM
~~Ryuu Nitzuni~~

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm11/chelsea12933/Roleplay%20ocs/Sad_Boy____by_KariNeko.jpg

Name: Kyo Tsmaki
Personality: Silent , Shy , Friendly.
Short Bio: Kyo is not really talktive because he is really really shy.
Dislikes: Blood.

RisingPhoenix
04-07-2010, 05:07 AM
All my characters except Travontae are open to relationships.

Cheshire
04-07-2010, 07:22 AM
Sooooo... is this open to the public or no? :x

Michelangelo
04-07-2010, 09:47 AM
I certainly hope so! Though I'm not sure if I can think of a character that would fit in. Advice?

Cheshire
04-07-2010, 10:02 AM
If they say it's open to more people, I was thinking of a mad mage type guy ;3

Michelangelo
04-07-2010, 10:07 AM
We could always just post profiles and hope for the best hahaha Which is what I'll probably end up doing. Might not go with a magically inclined character. Variety is the spice of life and etc.

Cheshire
04-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Sounds like a pretty nice plan xD

DivineKitsune
04-07-2010, 03:00 PM
*brow arches with a hum* Well, if you guys really want to join-- I don't mind. But I have to ask the other's first. If you feel like making a profile, you should. That way you won't have to wait to play.

Cheshire
04-07-2010, 03:35 PM
kay kay x3 I asked cause I wasn't sure if you wanted others to join or not x3

I'll work on a character, if it's a no, then no sweat.

DivineKitsune
04-07-2010, 03:44 PM
I really don't mind at all. At first I made it for just Cupcake and Chaos. But i'll ask them if they would mind if a few more joined in. I am sure Chaos I wouldn't mind. Just have to make sure Cupcake won't mind.

By the way, have you found the IC thread for this game yet? There is about four posts on it so far.

Cheshire
04-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Yeah, I haven't gotten into reading it all yet, but I still have the tab open :3

DivineKitsune
04-07-2010, 03:51 PM
*snickers* It's just me being silly and everyone kind of watching it. I hope you like it.

Cheshire
04-07-2010, 05:19 PM
*sits on the floor, looking cute and writing up a character sheet*

<_<
>_>

:3

DivineKitsune
04-07-2010, 05:24 PM
*laughs and pets her head* Cute.

Cupcake
04-07-2010, 05:33 PM
I dont mind=D!
More yaoi ppls<333

Cheshire
04-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Name: Veles Shivali

Sex: Yes please... I mean, male.

Race: Human (Half-Russian, 1/3 Indian, 1/3 Japanese)

Appearance: http://img2.gelbooru.com//samples/616/sample_90baea34166642e2c9ead99571ee4380d8ae43fe.jp g?751164

Personality: Sarcastic and layed back, he enjoys little more than sewing the seeds of disorder and laying back to watch the chaos unfold. He can come off as quite a bit of an ass, but once you get to know him... he's a bit of an ass... but he's not without any redeeming qualities. Once he likes you, he's actually a pretty good friend, or more, so long as you can put up with his crap.

Short Bio: Born to a Russian mother and a half-Indian, half-Japanese father, Veles was pretty unusual right from the start. It didn't help that his mother was witch and his father channeled the dead. He grew up around magic and the existense of spirits, and found it rather entertaining. He was... encouraged to move out on his own after he conjured up a few poltergiests for, in his own words "funzies".

He quickly joined up with some gypsies, and traveled across Europe. Eventually he grew bored with that life... and encouraged to part ways after he caused the body of a man to rise up and dance during his funeral. So he decided it would be a good opportunity to go check out America, so off he went.

Likes: Chocolate, Ice cream, sex, kittens, a little bit of chaos and disorder.
Dislikes: Olives, uptight people, zombies (unless they're obeying him, he generally finds them too stupid to be any fun).

How's that? :3

Edit: Oh, and there's no field for it, but he's totally human, he's just a magician and a necromancer xD

RisingPhoenix
04-07-2010, 10:40 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm, a magician and necromancer, wonderful, I think he would get along quite well with my three Magic Wielders/Lycans

DivineKitsune
04-07-2010, 10:52 PM
I think that means you have everyone's approval. Feel free to join in the fun. ^ ^

RisingPhoenix
04-07-2010, 11:04 PM
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh I am feeling so naughty at the moment, lol.

Almost_Blue
04-08-2010, 07:34 AM
-Cute pouty face-
Does that mean I can join tooo~? <3

-Waits patiently- xD

Cheshire
04-08-2010, 08:02 AM
Hmm... would people terribly mind if I dragged someone else into this rp? x3 ... and made another character? xD

sorry if it's getting a bit crowded, but ya know... the more the merrier :3

Edit: oh! Bardypants made a post! Ya, can I drag him in? :3

DivineKitsune
04-09-2010, 12:36 AM
I haven't a problem with it.

RisingPhoenix
04-09-2010, 01:59 AM
Yay, more people...............quite interesting is it not?

I'm typing up a response to that one Divine, lol.

Cheshire
04-10-2010, 12:38 AM
Oh, Chaos, btw, I'm not ignoring the eye thing, Veles is just focusing on trying to maintain his charming stoic demeanor xD

RisingPhoenix
04-10-2010, 06:06 AM
Oh it's fine, It'll be fun reading how he attempts to maintain himself while his *coughbodycough* is being aroused to a point that, well.......you know.

I created a Mature RP, St. Langoustine University if you want to go check it out, it's in the Mature Out of Character thread.

I'm so ready to get this underway, I know it's started but I am itching for some more posting, come on Cupcake, come on Divine, make your moves, lol.

DivineKitsune
04-14-2010, 04:42 AM
I am back everyone! Sorry about that. ^ ^

DivineKitsune
04-14-2010, 05:13 AM
Name: Will William Wilson

Race: Trickster.

Appearance: If you were to meet Will, more then likely he'll be dressed in that outfit that resembles something of a clown. Loose, billow pants that tighten at his ankles- one leg being white while the other is black. Will's hands are tugged into white fingerless gloves, his large white shirt being decorated with large, fuzzy, black buttons that stop at his waist. He also wears a mask that is painted to be half black and half white, a smiling feature showing a insane amount of pleasure that matched the squinted holes where his eyes looked through. He also wore a black and white checkered jester hat with black fuzzy poms at the end. Long, blue hair trails out of his hat and along his shoulders before stopping at his waist.

Underneath his mask is a rather beautiful man, with silver eyes with a ring blue around his pupil. A thin, scar stretches along his left cheek though it seemed to be mostly healed. Will is about 5'11.

Personality: He hates being bored. Being bored is worse then death to him. Will has always been talented ever since he was a young boy but never felt that he belonged anywhere. His actually a very lonely person, craving affection more than anything. He will do what someone says as long as he thinks it is fun, making him a wild card. He finds that love is a very amusing thing but something not quite for him. He can't be easily handled, often randomly doing things that would send people over the edge.

Short Bio: Will was lured to join 'The Cards' as the Joker within the group. His a dangerous fellow to fight and his whacky sense of humor fits a bit too well. Before that he had been placed into a mental institution where made his best friends at. He often brought fun things to reality the institution that sent most of the doctors there insane. Where his parents are, he hasn't the faintest idea. He had been there for as long as he could remember.

Likes: Sunflowers, the color white, games, and sweet things.

Dislikes: Tears, salty food, and remembering painful things.

RisingPhoenix
04-14-2010, 05:17 AM
Awesome character, but I think you were gone for too long. Cupcake hasn't been on in a while and neither have the other person who joined.

But if you want something to do in the meantime, you can join my RP.

St. Langoustine's University

It's like right in the OOC of the Mature section and the IC is up but you don't need to catch up, just have your character go to their first class IF you join, I would love it if you did, give my character someone to intermingle and form a relationship with.