PDA

View Full Version : Your Fortune Looks Dark...[M - IC]

DivineKitsune
04-01-2010, 03:35 PM
This roleplay is rated M for Mature because of cursing, sexual situations and perhaps violence from time to time.

“Ah, it's so damn HOT!” A grumbling voice caught on a wind and trailed through the trees of the National Park.

And, as if to agree with his words, a cloud shifted away from the partially covered sun and heated up the sidewalks. Leo was a young-looking man who was actually about thirty years old, or so it says on his driver's license. Black hair that trailed down to curl around his ears, silky ebony strands slightly waved in front of mismatched eyes. One eye that was as light as robin's egg flicked up with it's other brown orb to glare at the sun. But, all in all, he looked better then most of the people that was painfully sweating and dragging their feet as they ventured for the set stands on display. Actually, many people envied Leo.

He was a....monster. At the moment he was carrying four boxes balanced on top of each other that were taller then him and was about two-hundred pounds without even a bit of strain. He could have been carrying a light towel. The man was about 5'6, pretty short and with a poker face that no one could easily decipher- he was known for being the mysterious, pretty boy of National Park. He released an annoyed sigh before shuffling pass several hitched, colored tents. Some selling sweets and different types of foods, while others sold different trinkets that the salesmen swore had magical properties.

It wasn't surprising considering the Craft Festival that happened every year at the National Park in Chicago. He continued onwards until he finally got to the red and gold colored, wide tent at the end of the row. He easily balanced all the boxes in one hand and opened the flap to it.

“Hey, I brought th-”

“AhhhhAHHHHahhhhhhh! PERVERT! CREEPY WEIRDO! GET AWAY FROM US!” Two girls howled as they fled from the tent, slamming into Leo and knocking him over. Which the many boxes he had been carrying painfully fell down on him. Not to mention the girls ran over him (literally stepping on him) to get away from the person within the tent.

“Awww! Come back, kittens! We were meant to be!” The owner of the tent lightly poked out his head, his whole body covered in a long gypsy robe that was wrapped around him. The dangling golden bells jingling when he tilted his head and flexed his hands after them. The man made a whine in his voice before he paused and glanced down at what he had stepped on. “Ah, It you, Leo.”

Leo jerked up and grabbed the robbed man by the collar, “What the hell do you mean “Ah, it you,”?” He said, his poker face in play but his eyes that seemed to have no pupil at all blankly stared down at him with something that was akeen to a feeling of murder. “How dare you step on me like I am a piece of trash, Jack? I'll crush you.” He threatened, his facing showing he would keep with his promise. Jack gave a nervous little laugh before he squirmed out of the robe and managed to slip from Leo's grasp. Revealed was a man that was to be simply said, drop-dead sexy. Blonde hair resembling spun gold was pulled into a loose ponytail that trailed down along his neck, the end of it laying on his shoulder.

Hazel eyes that were more lit with gold then they were darken with brown, were squinted in amusement behind clear lenses. His pair of silver wire-framed glasses, propped along the edge of his nose. Pale skin peeked out from under the color of white, button up shirt. His smile was one of pure amusement, “How was I supposed to know that they would run off like that?” His half-ass excused was before he gave nonchalant shrug. Perhaps if the girls had gotten a look at the man under the robe, they wouldn't have ran at all. Jack patted the shorter male on the head as if he was a kid..

“You brought the things I asked. What a good boy.”

Leo's eye twitched as he stared at him before he slapped the hand off his head, “How are we going to manage to pay for the rent if you keep running off all the customers like that?” He grumbled as he bent down and grabbed up the boxes that had fallen and pulled them up. Leo 'tsk'ed at the other with a light shake of his head as he shuffled inside the tent, moving to a small desk next to the main table in the center.

“Don't be silly, Leokins. I have everything under control.” He said with a shrug before he dug into the top shelf and pulled out his account book and flipped it open. Leo placed the boxes on the side before he peeked up when he notice Jack had suddenly froze.

“Hey...uhm....Leokins. How about we camp out tonight instead?! And we can fish at the lake near here for food! It'll be an adventure!” Jack said, his expression saying that they were in trouble. Leo paused before he furrowed his brow. “...HUH?”

“Well, I just thought that hotels are always so boring. Let's try camping an-” Jack continued on but was cut off by Leo slapping a hand over his mouth and snatching the account book from his hands.

“What nonsense are you sprouting now?” The black-haired man sighed before he flipped the book open and took a look at it. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. Slowly, the book slipped from his hands before he grabbed Jack by his collar again and began to shake him.

“WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS, I SAID! How the hell are we already in the red?! What did you buy?!”

“A-Ah! Leokins, you're h-hurting me!” Jack said, the blood being continuously tossed up in his head the more he was shaken but Leo didn't seem like he was going to stop anytime soon.

“Screw hurting you! I'm going to KILL you!”

Cupcake
04-01-2010, 07:17 PM
'"Wait!... wait for me guys!'' Kyo said as he tried to follow his friends Mitzo and Ryuu.. Mitzo smirked '"Walk faster you little girly boy''. Ryuu chuckled a little. Kyo sighed '"Argh shut up.. and i can say walk slower idiot stuffed animals addicted guy!''. Mitzo sniffed angry ''Oh there is nothing wrong with stuffed animals! you're a little!... '"Come-on stop with fall out and continue with walking'' Ryuu said on a calm tune. Kyo Glared at Ryuu and Ryuu glared back.

''Ugh its so fucking damn hot'' Mitzo mumbled.. Ryuu sighed '"Yeah it is''.. Kyo didnt say anything he was still a lil angry on Mitzo. A group of guys what passed by Kyo whistled to him ''Wow you are a pretty girl!'' they said to him. Kyo looked angry down. He maded a fist of his right hand. Mitzo couldnt help to laugh and he bursted out into a loud laugh ''Bwahahahah girl! yeah pretty little girl!''. Mitzo growled ''Shut up stuffed animal freak!''. Mitzo smirked ''Little princess''. Ryuu sighed ''Ahh come-on dont fall out again! Just shut up and walk!''.

''Okay... where we go now?'' Mitzo said sarcastic after a few hours looking to stands and tents. '"Ehmm... i dont know'' Ryuu mumbled. Kyo looked up ''Look there that tent there!'' he said happily as he ran in the direction of it. Awaiting in front of the entrance on Ryuu and Mitzo. Ryuu sighed ''He is so hyper'' he whispered softly to Ryuu.. Ryuu nodded ''Yes indeed he whispered back'' and they slowly walked to Kyo.

''Hey little girl why are you so hyperactive?!'' Mitzo asked while he patted Kyo's head lightly. Kyo sighed ''I'm not a girl!'' he whispered angrily. '"Come on lets enter'' Ryuu said. They entered the tent.

''Goodafter....noon'' Kyo said a little confused when he saw Leo almost killing Jack. '"Ehmmmm..'' Ryuu mumbled. Mitzo sweatdropped ''Seriously'' he mumbled softly. Kyo stared confused to Leo and Jack.

RisingPhoenix
04-07-2010, 05:47 AM
Marcel and Marquis had just left the coffee shop that they often times went to whenever they spent time together. Old childhood friends and yet they had a lust for one another that they would dare not tell anyone more or less each other. Marcel sipped on his mocha latte and smiled as a bird flew ahead and squawked loudly.

"I take it you find a squawking bird amusing?" Marquis asked sipping his strong black coffee with no sugar and no cream. Marcel grimaced at the thought of the taste of the sugarless cream-less coffee that Marquis drank so enthusiastically as if it were the best coffee he had had in a while.

"How can you drink straight black coffee?" Marcel asked only to have Marquis laugh at him, "how come you can't?" Marquis retaliated. Marcel looked at Marquis and Marquis returned the look, but both burst into laughter. Marcel's watch beeped letting him know that it was time to get to the park. Sighing both Marcel and Marquis walked off towards the park laughing and talking along the way.

Travontae was already at the park, but he was bird watching or so it seemed. Having had no time as of late to himself, he decided to take a quick walk around the park and being a Lycan only made the task that much easier. As he walked he couldn't help but think of Leo. He had seen him a couple of times around and liked what he saw but never actually approached Leo. Smiling he brushed the thought away and made his way back towards the tent that had been perched within the park.

He had entered into the tent just as Leo was violently shaking Jack for some odd reason. Sighing, Travontae made his way towards Leo and placed a calm hand on his shoulder, "Leo, are you really going to kill him THIS time?" He asked his face but a calm smile as his eyes seemed to illuminate even the most hateful person with vibrant hope and a relaxed feeling.

Marcel and Marquis walked into the broad tent just as Mitzo, Kyo and Ryuu stumbled in. They simply shrugged and looked at Travontae who had a calm hand placed on the shoulder of Leo whom had Jack's collar in his hands.

"What's going on?" They asked at the same exact time.

DivineKitsune
04-07-2010, 06:07 AM
When the young, groups of human males and a girl came in the room, Leo didn't even notice. He was too busy shaking the life from Jack, this being evident from the vampire's eyes beginning to roll up in his head. Eventually the blonde was becoming more and more slack in Leo's arms though the other didn't seem like he would be stopping anytime soon. Leo finally managed to calm down when he felt a hand lightly pressed on his shoulder. It took a moment but slowly his boiling rage sunk down to the pit of his stomach and simmered away. Leo blinked his mismatched eyes for a moment before he suddenly released the other's collar. Jack dropped like a sack of potatoes before his eyes opened, and he easily flipped back up on his feet.

He fixed out his clothing and straightened his hair before he extended his arms in a welcoming gesture, "Ladies-- welcome. Can I tell your fortune?" He said, seeming to not notice the lycans existences quite yet. Leo looked up at Travontae before he frowned and gave a moody look towards the flirting vamp.

"I would have killed him if you guys hadn't interrupted." He grumbled before he flicked a glance at the other Lycans as well before his gaze went down to his feet, not wanting to meet their gazes. It was instant, but his hand slipped into his jeans pocket and pulled out a pair of sunglasses. Shielding away his freakish, un-pupiled eyes from the humans but also for a light film of protection. "Jack is horrible at handling money. We're in debt already and we just placed our tent a few hours ago. A few more minutes, I would have ripped something off Jack." His eyes twitched.

Jack glanced up in surprise, as if just realizing the three males had come in. "Oh my! It's been a while, you three! And rule one with Leo, treat him like a bear. Play dead and he'll eventually leave you alone.~" He nearly sung out and Leo clenched his teeth. "I don't see why I keep taking care of HIM anyways. Nothing but a big pervert." The light-skinned boy grumbled. Jack, officially not paying attention, took Kyo's hand and dipped down over it.

"A pleasure to meet you all. So, about your fortune?"

Cupcake
04-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Kyo blushed a little, ''Uhmm nice to meet you to'' he said softly. The other two laughed they know Jack had seem Kyo for a girl. Because he really looked like a girl. Mitzo smiled a little to Ryuu and he smiled back. ''You know what i think?'' Mitzo nodded ''Yes'' he whispered back. They both chuckled.. Mitzo ''He is thinking that he is a girl'' he whispered back. Ryuu nodded ''Yeah''. Both they are chuckling again.

Kyo smiled a little to Jack ''Uhmm.. yes i want to know.. my fortune'' he said softly. Ryuu and Mitzo chuckled ''Shall we leave our little princess alone?'' they both chuckled loud again, They wanted to turn off but they didnt seen Marcel and Marquis and they both bumped against them and they felt on the ground. They standed both up and they looked up to the tall guys ''S-sorry... '' they both said blushing at the same time.

RisingPhoenix
04-07-2010, 10:59 PM
"I would have killed him if you guys hadn't interrupted." Leo grumbled while Travontae kept his hand softly perched on Leo's shoulder hoping he wouldn't attack Jack again. When Jack started flirting with Kyo, Travontae smirked and would have said something but Travontae wasn't one to interfere unless it was life threatening.

Marcel and Marquis burst into laughter and simply shook their heads as they watched the vampire flirt with what looked like a girl but Marcel and Marquis could smell the testosterone running through Kyo and knew he was a guy.

Marcel and Marquis noticed Leo retrieve sunglasses from his pocket and put them on which only made Marquis want to toy with him more but decided he would consult with Marcel first to see if he had his back in case Leo wanted to strike or something.

"Jack is horrible at handling money. We're in debt already and we just placed our tent a few hours ago. A few more minutes, I would have ripped something off Jack." Leo said his eyes twitching, but Travontae never released his shoulder and softly spoke to him.

"How much?" He asked knowing that he could help somehow with the fortune he had saved throughout the years.

Before Marquis could ask Marcel anything, Kyo and Mitzo collided with them. Marcel and Marquis were firmly planted, and hadn't moved as they watched the two boys fall to the ground.

They stood up and looked up at Marcel and Marquis who had smiles on their face. Marcel looked at Marquis and gave him the okay to toy with everyone in the room if he wanted to but Marquis's attention was on Mitzo and Leo. He winked at Travontae who sneered and knew what was coming next.

Marquis looked into Mitzo's eyes and began to work his magic, causing Mitzo to be filled with the feeling of arousal, his eyes shifted to Leo and he began to work on causing a bit of stimulation to run through him. Marquis smiled and looked at Travontae who was totally against all of this but allowed it to see what exactly would happen.

"I don't see why I keep taking care of HIM anyways. Nothing but a big pervert." Leo said grumbling again. Travontae smiled and leaned his head on the short man's shoulder, "because somewhere deep inside you're not the big bad wolf you so claim to be," Travontae replied as he rested his head there but knew it was probably invasive to Leo and quickly removed his head and smiled.

Cheshire
04-08-2010, 08:22 AM
Veles had been walking around the festival for a while, most of the people here were frauds, of course... but he managed to have some fun with them. He helped a man claiming to be able to levitate out a bit... they were still having some trouble getting him out of the tree.

He yawned, stretching, hoping to find some more potential for fun... as he saw saw some cute guys running into a tent... looked like some kind of fortune tellers. Laughing a little to himself, he figured one way or another, he could have some fun here.. and he followed shortly afterwords.

As he stepped into the tent, he looked around, "Huh... a bit crowded in here, isn't it?" He sniffed the air a bit... smelling a familiar, but very rare scent... closing his eyes for a moment. "Ahh, you smell that... magic... is in the air..." he opened his eyes and laughed a little, walking up to Mitzo, quite suddenly, looking towards Marquis, and looking between the two for a moment.

Without so much as an introduction he put an arm around Mitzo, "Hey, what do you say you tell the red-haired cutie with the nice butt his fortune, I'll pay!"

DivineKitsune
04-09-2010, 12:49 AM
((Half-asleep. Don't know how this post will turn out.))

Jack blinked at Kyo's friend, lightly curious but easily moving on. "You're so cute, you little thing, you. What's your name?" He said, his hand brushing forward to touch along the boy's ear and pulling out a sucker from behind it. Which he extended it to him. Leo nearly blanched. He glanced up when he heard Travontae ask about how much money he would be in need of. His response was a simple shake of his head, "I don't need your help." He assured the other, not liking to take help from anyone. He gave lazy blink of his eyes, squinting his eyes underneath his dark sunglasses at the new male you had entered.

Why the sudden rush of people? "Jack, pay attention to the customers! How exactly do you expect to give all these people's fortunes at the same time." He growled at the other before he felt a painful shiver go through his body, his nerves that reacted to his pleasure- connecting together once more after Marquis sent the pleasure towards him. He gave a hard swallowed, his adam's apple shifting under his throat. Licking his lips, his beautiful cinnamon skin seeming to get goosebumps before suddenly his gaze flicked over towards the two lycans causing it.

Instantly, he slapped Travontae's hand off his shoulder and sent him a glare then one towards Marquis and Marcel. With the other's hand off him, his tench clicked together as if snapping them like a wild animal. "Cut it the hell out. Or i'll ring your necks." "He hissed before he turned on his heel and headed to the back of tent. "I'm LEAVING. It's too crowded. JACK- you better WORK." He barked out.

Jack glanced back at Leo before waving his hand, "Yes, yes." He said before he stood up straight and suddenly gave his most charming smile possible. He extended his hand towards his customers in a smooth extending gesture. "Everyone looking for a reading, please take a seat. I assure you it won't take long."

RisingPhoenix
04-09-2010, 02:03 AM
The entering of this new male figure caused Marquis to accidentally shift his eyes on him and with his gaze sent arousal throughout the man's body. Marquis smirked and smiled, his work was done here and he looked over at Marcel who simply shrugged. When Veles put his arms around Mitzo, Marcel's brow rose and stayed there while Marquis tilted his head to the side as if attempting to figure out what this new man had in store for Mitzo.

Travontae let out a playful "ouch" when Leo slapped his hand away and simply watched the man walk into the back. He would have went behind him but felt the need to get some fresh air instead. He glared at Marcel and Marquis who shrugged playfully as if they had nothing to do with it. Clicking his tongue, Travontae walked out of the tent and found a nice bench outside under a tree were he walked over to and perched himself, feeling the breeze slowly comfort him.

"I want my fortune read," Marquis said softly with a wicked and devious smile plastered on his face.

Cupcake
04-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Kyo smiled a little shy and he blushed a little while he looked to Jack ''Ehmm... My name is Kyo.. and whats your name?'' he asked nervousley. He shivered when Jack touched him.. he wasnt really used to it. He smiled still shy while he looked to Jack, Shall he know that i am a guy? he tought.

Mitzo felt a bit weird when Marquis looked into his eyes. He felt a bit dizzy in the first time but then he felt .. really active. He blushed when he felt a arm around him thinking it was Ryuu... but he wasnt. He looked into Veles eyes.. ''H-hey there..'' he stuttered a little nervous. ''O-oh thanks.. '' he said. He was always nervous and shy when people came closer by him. ''Whats your name?'' he asked while he still looked into Veles eyes.

Ryuu watched everything.. he felt a bit alone and ignored. He frowned... everyone here had someone.. he tought. ''I can better leave them alone..'' he whispered softly to hisself. He had tears into his eyes.. and he walked out of the tent. Laying his right arm to against his eyes to hide his tears. He leaned against a tree and he started to cry loud.

Mitzo watched Ryuu.. ''Ryuu!'' he wanted to grab his arm but Veles had a arm around him so he couldnt move.. I think he will be leaved alone. he tought.

RisingPhoenix
04-09-2010, 07:23 PM
"Poor Kid," Marcel said softly under his breath as he watched Ryuu walk out of the tent close to tears. Sighing, he would have went after him but Marquis stopped him.

"I'm not sure you should go," Marquis said with a bit of a worried tone, "let me go."

Marcel thought about it, Marquis could calm Kyuu faster than he could so he smiled and agreed and watched as Marquis walked out of the tent after Kyuu. Marcel simply went and sat down, looking at the two couples. He laughed so hard as he sat there and waited for Jack to realize that Kyo was a boy and for Veles, the new guy, to find out that Mitzo probably wanted him to let go being that the pleasure of arousal was running through him at this very moment.

Sighing, Marcel leaned his head back and closed his eyes, his breathing slowing but his senses in overdrive as he listened but relaxed his body.

Marquis had found Ryuu and walked slowly up to him as he cried leaning against the tree.

"Hey, hey, don't cry it's alright," Marquis said softly as he placed a soft hand on Ryuu's shoulder and took his other hand and lifted Ryuu's face so that their eyes met. Surprisingly he didn't send the urge of arousal through Ryuu's body but simply smiled and wiped the tears from Ryuu's eyes.

"There we go, all better, why so sad?" Marquis asked

Cheshire
04-09-2010, 10:52 PM
Veles smiled at Mitzo, "Veles, Veles Shivali, at your service, cutie" he paused, allowing a bit of a dramatic silence before adding, "Wanna see a magic trick?"

Without waiting for a reply, he displayed his hand to Mitzo to show it was empty, flicking his wrist just slightly, and snapping his fingers, and a small vine seemed to... grow... out the sleeve of his jacket, up his wrist and into his hand, where it sprouted into a single red rose... the vine then seemed to disintegrate into the air. He handed the rose to Mitzo and grinned, speaking in a soft, seductively mysterious voice...

"You can have the rose in exchange for two things. First off, your name. Secondly, a date. Nothing fancy or special, but... we're at a festival now, aren't we? For the rest of the day, we just call it a date. For that small price, you can have a magic rose."

Cupcake
04-10-2010, 07:34 AM
Ryuu still cried and he blinked when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked into the eyes from Marquis and he blushed when he felt his soft big hands against his face wiping his tears off. ''Oh.. i'm feeling alone.. nothing specials.. its always like that..'' he said still staring into his eyes. ''D-dont worry its okay.. i'm used to it''.

Mitzo smiled a little ''Oh nice to meet you..''.. He watched him a little confused ''Uhmm okay.. i would like to see a magic trick'' he mumbled softly. He watched him interesting when he was doing the trick.. was it real? or fake? he tought It seemed to be real. He smiled when he saw the magic rose and he blinked a little of his asks. ''Uhmm my name is Mitzo..'' he said softly. ''And.. okay i will date you.. if you really want'' he said smiling shy.

RisingPhoenix
04-11-2010, 06:20 AM
Marquis looked at Ryuu, he seemed so distant, so confined to his own space and he wondered if Ryuu was open to a relationship. The kid was cute and Marquis wasn't seeing anyone so he figured he would give it a shot, maybe Ryuu was the guy he had been looking for all these years. Smirking, he kept his hand on Ryuu's shoulder and noticed that the boy never took his eyes off of him.

"You don't have to be alone, you got me," Marquis said softly as he wrapped his arms around Ryuu and stepped behind him pulling him close, "I can be a knight in shinning armor or whatever you need."

DivineKitsune
04-14-2010, 04:54 AM
Jack's golden brows arched high before he gave a rather amused chuckle and released Kyo. "Alright, alright. A group telling then?" He said before he glided to the other side of the room and pulled up some chairs so they could be placed around his table. "Everyone wanting their fortune told, take a seat." He said before he made his way around the table and took his positioned seat. As soon as he sat, he slid one of his hands alone the crystal surface of his globe. "Let the Master tell you your future." He said with a grin and a wink.

"But, my tellings aren't cheap. Twenty bucks each." He said before he leaned over the table and smiled at Kyo. "Except for you and the young lady over there. I'll give you guys a discount. Five bucks."

Leo, who had slipped on his jacket and adjusted his sunglasses, slid out of the room. He brushed the flap of the door out of the way. He released a breath before he looked back and forth. That was until he felt the hard edge of a blad slide through his stomach. His eyes widened as he felt someone's breath against the back of his ear. "This little piggy should get out of the way." The voice said, brimming with laughter. The person who had slid the weapon through him was a person dressed like a jester but except for the fun makeup that could be along his features, it was a mask instead. Half of the face was white and the other was black. Which was the styled of his clothing.

Wild hair that fell along his shoulders and along his back was blue, "Someone like you shouldn't get that close to our card." The words didn't make sense to Leo but he grabbed the end of the sword that protruded through his stomach, holding the blade. He kept it firm so the other wouldn't be able to pull it out. "You...piece of shit..." He grumbled painfully before he swung his arm back. The jester dressed man jumped and did a rather fluent jumped backwards, which he did three tumbles before standing up straight.

The Jester's permanently smiling back smiled as he rose his hands and wiggling them as if taunting him.