PDA

View Full Version : [M]Assassins [OCC]

Halfbreed443
08-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Rated M: Language, Violance, and possible Sexual situations

There is a secret organization called The Professionals. People come to hire a member to kill certain people. The organization is small with only six members. The cover for the organization is Stock Trades.

female1: abby dawson (thehalfbreed443)
female2: Skylar (LittleLionFire)
female3:Odilia Gartner or Lila (MyFarahLadyxx)

male1:Cameron Hicks (Cam) (Ladaron)
male2:Marcus Vareal (Ankerra's Rage)
male3:Sygil (RisingPhoenix)

1.Employees must cover their own tracks
2.If the Employee is a suspect of one of his/her killings he/she must be killed
3.Employees do not talk about their victums

character sheet:
name:
sex:
killing method:
weapon:
bio: (include how you became a member of the organization)
picture/di____________scription:

name:abigale 'abby' dawson
sex:female
killing method: she likes to get to know her target, then kill them when they least expect it.
weapon:small knife/small gun
bio:her father founded the organization. when he was killed she became leader after finding a box with information about p.a. after some(alot) of training she promised her father to avinge his death.
picture/di____________scription:
http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/7b744ae7b819fe74fda053aae6667b3c1257887837_full.jp g

Ladaron
08-22-2012, 06:29 PM
Name: Cameron Hicks (Cam)
Sex: Male
Killing method: no preferred way as long as he can do the job
Weapon: daggers
Bio: Cam is different from the other kills while his skill can even rivalry Abby's, Cam tends to slip into a another personatily become a totally different person who can't even fathom the thought of take another life or even enjoying it. While another side bask in the glory of taking another life claiming to see the beauty of chaos. Cam was save as young kid by Abby's father he pledge to pay him back one day for helping him so now he stands beside Abby acting as her bodyguard at times.
Cam stands 6'2 180 lean build short, black hair, bronze skin, grey eyes

Halfbreed443
08-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Accepted

Ladaron
08-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Thanks! so would you be giving out the targets and make it where when and how to kill them?

Halfbreed443
08-22-2012, 06:56 PM
yes i will once i post the ic

Auki
08-22-2012, 08:48 PM
If you’re looking for more players, don’t forget to make use of all the features that RPA has to offer. You can submit your game to the Roleplaying Games Directory here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) and if you post here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975), you can ask the Staff to advertise your roleplay in their signatures.

Most importantly, make sure to apply for Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)!

LittleLionFire
08-22-2012, 10:30 PM
name: Skylar [Nobody knows her real name, only her, as it is not written down anywhere]

Code Name: Code name is Wind Dragon

sex: Female

killing method: She ALWAYS checks her victim to make sure there is a good reason for her to kill them, then she does it quickly, quietly, leaving no trace of her being there. If someone hurts her or hers, then she does it gruesomely, but still no trace. She is fast and cunning, like the ancient Dragon's, so that is how she got her name.

weapon: Never guns on kill missions, though she carries them. But she loves using her whip, and daggers or knives. This is her whip.
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHoAZTvAMvOyz4WlaXugfpJ4EKmsRMK a9Vfr06UzE91A4SBpxLWw

bio: Skylar was born to a scummy family. Her mother was a high drunk, and sad to say, the community whore. Her father was not a drunk, but he did not kick her mother and her out because he needed someone to clean his house. He was also a sadist. He loved to hurt others, not sexually, but he got a kick out of others bleeding and crying. Skylar found that out at age seven.

Skylar bared through it though. She never said a peep. And that angered her father. He flayed her skin on her back open nightly instead of weekly. Her mother never cared. From age eight then on, Skylar spent her free time learning to throw knives, and hot to fight, and be fast and agile. Every night she would sneak out for an hour or so and practice in the woods surrounding their medium sized house. She slept on the third floor, so she had practice with sneakiness.

At age thirteen, she had done quite a good job at her techniques, practicing on chickens and the occasional dying animals. By then, her back was just a layer of scars overlapping each other. Skylar decided it was time. That week, she snuck out of her house, carrying a backpack of a couple of knives and daggers she had stolen, some food and water, and some clothes. That Saturday, she crept into the house, at midnight, and killed her father. She did it painfully, as she hated him. She killed her mother mercifully though, for her mother was just too gone in alcohol. From then on, she lived on her own. At age fifteen, she started killing those who were as bad as her father, and those who were too far gone like her mother.

At age seventeen, she saw a whip in a weapon store, lying in the window case. It was clean, and wonderful. She had an old and worn whip she used, but this, this was like cake to her. She stole it the next night. Over the next few years, she earned herself a name. The Whisper, for she came and went without a trace. Then, the head of an assassin group managed to contact her, not by cellar device, for she never used anything elctronic if she could avoid it, but by leaving a message on a body of a victim the head guessed she would strike. She decided to join, not really for the money, but she liked that, but for killing those who deserved it, and the occasional ones who do not. She is new at this, brand new, but she hopes on the inside she will not have to wander any more.

picture/discription: She stands at five feet exactly, being really small. But she is extremely fast and agile. Her skin is a dark olive tan, her form athletic. She has white hair that goes to her collar bones, and silver blue eyes. She has a raised pale scar that sticks out on her face, from the corner of her left eye, making a downward slash towards the right, ending at the corner of her left side of her mouth. Her assassin ware is what you see, floaty, but the color is white, with a silver outline of a dragon. The head is by her neck, the body wrapped around, the tail ending at the bottom. If you see her whole back, you will just see scarred flesh, with tons of scars overlapping scars.
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBn2L-lPq1SCpJYhSKPw_deJAG6PsuidEOUpBbMZq6UumUk4cJ

Ankerra's Rage
08-23-2012, 04:41 AM
name: Marcus Vareal
sex: Male
killing method: poisons fires and encouraged suicides.
weapon: pressure released hidden blade, typically laced in high potency poison
bio: was stopped at one point during an assassination of a rich oil barron. job was stopped by a member of the Professionals. typically instagates problems in targets lives as he worms his way into a good position. if possible he breaks his target mentally and convinces them to suicide. or poisons drink or burns down whole building/area.
picture/discription:2301

Yamimoon
08-23-2012, 05:48 AM
I am interested in this RP!! I will post a profile in the morning!!

RisingPhoenix
08-23-2012, 06:16 AM
Name: Sygil, though his code name is Phoenix
Killing Method: Silent, and quick. He slips in unnoticed and delivers the death blow before his victim or anyone else has time to register what it going on. Just because this is his favorite method, doesn't mean that it is his only method.

Weapon: He prefers to work with his dual Tantōs, which measure in at a lovely 14 inches each and are strapped flush against his back. However, he does carry two handguns. They are specially made for him so that they do not jam, and can fire special rounds.
http://www.japanese-samurai-swords.net/store/images/P/tori-tanto-paul-chen-samurai-sword.jpg
http://cdn.okcimg.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/14906476371660350391.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_. png

Bio: Born to a wealthy family, he was the last person society would think of to become an assassin. He went through life normally, going to school and making friends, but it was when he turned thirteen that he began researching assassins. He often relished in the fact that assassins did what they did and got paid for it. Though a morbid thought, it was his thought for many years until he became one, an assassin. It was his Sophomore year in high school when he began work as an assassin. He doesn't like to tell who taught him all he knows, but whoever taught him taught him very well. He far exceeds other assassins to the point that he became one of the top assassins in the world, and is simply known as Phoenix. This may have something to do with the throwing knives, shaped like a Phoenix and the insignia printed on his assassin wear that resembles a rising Phoenix.

While adapting that code name, he made sure that it was to be feared. Eventually the leader of the Professionals contacted him for hire, and after he completed his first job, he was welcomed with open arms. He is still a top assassin and he does NOT come cheap. It is guaranteed that when he is employed, the job will get done, one way or another.

Picture/Description:
http://images.ados.fr/divers/photo/hd/8085295808/galerie-personnages-masculins/vent-heise-jinyao-1744558e5d.jpg

Deadmind
08-23-2012, 06:46 AM
damn, and there goes all the male slots. Just as I was about to join and go create a CS
now I am forced to settle with a female char XD

RisingPhoenix
08-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Sorry! :)

Halfbreed443
08-23-2012, 10:34 PM
Accepted all of you

Ankerra's Rage
08-24-2012, 12:46 AM
svheet....

Halfbreed443
08-25-2012, 12:20 AM
only one spot left

LittleLionFire
08-25-2012, 03:24 PM
I finished my sheet.

Yamimoon
08-26-2012, 06:51 PM
I am having a hard time with creating a female character!! Sorry guys. If I can work it out I will post her profile, but right now it is just not working for me. So let someone else fill the last spot.

Halfbreed443
08-29-2012, 12:39 AM
alright but if you can make one it might still be open

RisingPhoenix
08-29-2012, 02:00 AM
Can't wait for this to START!!! Rather eager....

MyFarahLadyxx
08-29-2012, 03:45 AM
Name: Odilia Rose Gartner, a.k.a Lila (pronounced Lee-La)
Sex: Female
Killing method: Fire and knives is mostly her thing. Depending on the crime and person she matches it to the method. Also dabbles in master of disguises which she truly does enjoy.
Weapon: One small hand gun with a silencer and knives that are hidden in her belt, shoes, shirt, bra, etc. Don’t think she is ever unarmed or dangerous for that matter.
Bio: Odilia grew up on a small poor farm with her grandmother, mother and uncle who would put in their blood and sweat yet only end up with small portions of bread to feed them. It was a very young age when Lila started sneaking into rich men’s houses and stealing for her family but only what they needed never what she wanted. Like a type of Robin Hood but sooner or later greed fed at her and when she took too much from the wrong man… It was Odilia’s mother and uncle who paid the price. It drove Odilia into a violent rage looking for the man who had done this to her family. A couple years’ later ‘The Professionals’ leader or boss found her deciding to put her skills to his advantage. At first she resisted but after a couple hits for the organizations and the income started rolling in, Odilia decided it was best to join again. She still sends her grandmother one letter a week with money and telling her she works for Stock Trades.
Lila is known to be a friendly when spoken to but protective of her personal life and takes assault to anyone who tried to pry her open. She’s sometimes quiet and her intensity is difficult for others to understand and thus, Odilia may be on guard in fear of being ridiculed or criticized. Lila usually says something sarcastic or witty that most would take the wrong way which is another problem since human feelings have never occurred to her as ‘important.’ Odilia is clever, imaginative, and analytical when it comes to tactics and stalking her so called prey. She has always longed for freedom from restrictions and for outlets for her restless qualities which she hopes to have soon. Maybe.

Picture/description: http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Daveigh%2BChase%2B6th%2BAnnual%2BTeen%2BVogue%2BPa rty%2Bx72paxQab4ml.jpg

MyFarahLadyxx
08-29-2012, 05:11 AM
Name: Odilia Rose Gartner, a.k.a Lila (pronounced Lee-La)
Sex: Female
Killing method: Fire and knives is mostly her thing. Depending on the crime and person she matches it to the method. Also dabbles in master of disguises which she truly does enjoy.
Weapon: One small hand gun with a silencer and knives that are hidden in her belt, shoes, shirt, bra, etc. Don’t think she is ever unarmed or dangerous for that matter.
Bio: Odilia grew up on a small poor farm with her grandmother, mother and uncle who would put in their blood and sweat yet only end up with small portions of bread to feed them. It was a very young age when Lila started sneaking into rich men’s houses and stealing for her family but only what they needed never what she wanted. Like a type of Robin Hood but sooner or later greed fed at her and when she took too much from the wrong man… It was Odilia’s mother and uncle who paid the price. It drove Odilia into a violent rage looking for the man who had done this to her family. A couple years’ later ‘The Professionals’ leader or boss found her deciding to put her skills to his advantage. At first she resisted but after a couple hits for the organizations and the income started rolling in, Odilia decided it was best to join again. She still sends her grandmother one letter a week with money and telling her she works for Stock Trades.
Lila is known to be a friendly when spoken to but protective of her personal life and takes assault to anyone who tried to pry her open. She’s sometimes quiet and her intensity is difficult for others to understand and thus, Odilia may be on guard in fear of being ridiculed or criticized. Lila usually says something sarcastic or witty that most would take the wrong way which is another problem since human feelings have never occurred to her as ‘important.’ Odilia is clever, imaginative, and analytical when it comes to tactics and stalking her so called prey. She has always longed for freedom from restrictions and for outlets for her restless qualities which she hopes to have soon. Maybe.

Picture/description: When you meet Odilia, you'll learn that just like a book, it's not always like the cover. Lila gives off a somewhat gullible, vulnerable vibe and small girlish looking features. Standing only at 5'2 and weighing One-hundred and ten pounds doesn't really give you the impression she's an independent girl with a wild heart and mind. She is slim but has the curves in all the right places, and it gives her an hourglass figure. Odilia has dark long auburn curly hair that are more like ringlets than tresses, and cascade around her heart shaped face with high cheek bones, reaching down slightly lower than her mid back. She has long bangs naturally falling to the right side of her face and sometimes slightly covers her big doe eyes that are a bright gorgeous moonlight grey color that stand out against her dark hair and olive skin tone. Lila’s nose is long, slim and petite; also it's slightly upturned at the end. Because of her terrible eyesight, she always wears her black slightly thick framed glasses that she really doesn't mind, unlike most people who hate their glasses.

Reaper
08-30-2012, 03:31 AM
Got any space left???

Ankerra's Rage
08-30-2012, 03:33 AM
i think there is one spot left... and 2 are applying for it...

Reaper
08-30-2012, 03:41 AM
damn. Uhh then nvm... ill leave it then.

Halfbreed443
08-30-2012, 09:00 PM
Accepted i'll have the IC posted probably by tommorow

Halfbreed443
09-08-2012, 06:08 PM
sorry for the delay guys ill have it up by monday i promise

LittleLionFire
09-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Aww, and okay.

Halfbreed443
09-12-2012, 04:38 PM
ok the IC is up but before i post i just wanted to explain how its going to work. Your number coresponds with the victims number. Ex: i am female 1 so my victim would be annebell(female 1). And when you've killed them I'll put up a new one for you.

RisingPhoenix
09-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Sounds very interesting. :D

Halfbreed443
09-19-2012, 03:05 PM
Posting can now start