View Full Version : Magic Mishap OOC

Mary Sue
04-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Contents
1. GM's Notes/ Announcements
1. Story
2. Rules
3. Character sheet/ Character list
4. Story Thus Far (Hopefully updated every three pages)

GM NOTES
3-2-10
1. Oh mi gosh! Finally I have some time to get back into the GM seat! I've got loads of new ideas so let's make this a good one! -peace-

ANNOUNCEMENTS
THE OOC IS OPEN!!!!

STORY
"Magic is a fairy tale. A myth. A story. It was invented to entertain children and to teach stories."
That's what I believe. I used to live my life in books and movies, and I once thought magic was real. My eyes were opened abruptly. It was a sad fact but...I got used to it. There were no elves, or vampires, or mythical beasts. It was fun to pretend they existsed, but let's face it: I stopped pretending when I was twelve. That fateful day at the renaissance fair changed me...and the magic died. Forever.

Or so I thought.

On the night of Halloween, anything is possible. And when a spell is cast by an unknowing (And partially unwilling) group of high school kids in a moment of fun gone awry, their world is turned upside down. Suddenly, the kids are thrown into the world of magic, where they have taken on the forms of their Halloween costumes!

Beliefs are further put to the test, when a battle of epic proportions is on the verge of breaking loose: Wizards are spawning terrible creatures, and bringing inanimate objects to life, elves and dwarves are close to a blood feud, and a very young and innocent princess is continuously receiving warnings and death threats from a mysterious figure in black. All are only minor steps up the ladder of a MUCH bigger problem: The resurrection of an ancient being who will destroy everything in it's path! Including cupcakes!

Their powers are real. The danger is real. The absurdity is real. They are the kingdom's last hope, before the world of magic divides down the middle and all hell breaks loose!

RULES
1. God modding is (as always) a no no. *foul*
2. Don't worry about PMing me your character profiles. It's too much work for newbies. Just post them here. I prefer it.
3. Cupcakes are iced muffins.
4. Humor, humor, HUMOR! This is supposed to be light hearted and FUN!
5. I'd like one or two characters max per person. HOWEVER, I might make exceptions if you ask nicely and present me with an offering.
6. RPA's general rules always apply.
7. This is not in the mature thread so keep romance appropriate. kthxbai.
8. The GM'd word is like the ten commandments: Break it and thou shalt be smited!

9. This is seperated from all of the other rules. Why is that you ask? Becuase I feel it is not so much a rule as it is a request. It IS however, equally as important: I WOULD LIKE IT IF EVERYONE WROTE IN THIRD PERSON. I DO NOT WANT ANY (()) <<>> ** SYMBOLS IN THE IC UNLESS YOU ARE SPEAKING OUT OF CHARACTER. If anyone writes a post in such a way, I would encourage anyone who notices to POLITELY tell the person otherwise.

This is what I don't want: (Looking around, Jake sees an open door) Hello? Is anyone there?

THIS is OK: Jake looked around until he found an open door and peered inside.
"Hello?" He asked, "Is anyone there?"

The first one is quicker to write, but the second one is more articulate and pleasing to read. I won't get angry if you post that way, but I do prefer the second example more. :3

CHARACTER SKELETON

Username:
Character Name:
Personality:
Skills/Abilities: (Includes talents and powers)
Weapons:
Appearances:
Costume: (either what your character is dressed up as or what they decide to wear that causes them to become what they are)
What they Become:
Other Various Info:

CAST LIST
The Magician - Jake Harrison
The Elven Warrior - Jessica Harrison
The Beast Summoner - Isaac Priest
The Lightning God Zeus - Howard Kranz
The Nature Siren - Rochelle "Elle" Devane
The First Goddess Gaia - Sara Ferguson
The Angel - Mallory Sosa
The Fairy - Taylor Sleight
The Dragoon Thief - Kai Owens

STORY THUS FAR
Morgan Lovegood, Heartwood high's IT girl, is throwing the biggest Halloween bash of the century, and everyone is invited! Our story has begun as our heroes head for Morgan's house where fate is about to throw them all together.
The Adventure is soon to begin...

The party is filling up. Everyone who's everyone has arrived, and Morgan Lovegood is absorbing in the Halloween vibes. And she seems to be the only one. When a mysterious book is given to Jake by Morgan, a plan is hatched to perform a spell from inside it. But what starts out as a game of fun, quickly turns into a nightmare. Our characters now find themselves lost on a grassy plain with little clue as to how they got there.

Mary Sue
04-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Username: Mary Sue
Character Name: Jake Harrison
Personality: A regular guy. Jake is average in sports, average in school, and below average on the date-O-meter. He's smart, but he doesn't like to put forth any effort. He's a loyal guy, with a good heart and a good sense of humor. His drum has it's own beat so to speak.
Skills/Abilities:
On Earth, Jake holds the school record of 52 grapes in his mouth at one time. He is also good at art.

In the world of Magic Jake's true talent lies in powerful spell casting.

Weapons: A bladed staff and a spell book
Appearances:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/Luna-sama/sweetdude.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/Luna-sama/dfgjgh.jpg
Costume: Regular clothes and a top hat
What They become: Magician
Other Various Info:
Jake's room is filled with Fantasy books, games, movies, and figurines that are all collecting dust because of un-use.
Jake hates Halloween.

Character Name: Jessica Harrison
Personality: Jessica is driven, and a hard worker. She enjoys sports and academics, as well as having good social standing in school. She's shallow, but she's not mean so she's not Head Chick on Campus.
Skills/Abilities: On Earth, Jessica is good at kick boxing and volleyball. She is also a cheer leader

In the world of magic, her physical strength and speed is increased. Her powers consists of mild control of Light.
Weapons: A short sword, and a bow/arrows
Appearances:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/Luna-sama/iyctth.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/Luna-sama/elf-1.jpg
Costume: A simple tunic and breeches made by her mother with some leather boots.
What They Become: Elf Warrior
Other Various Info: Unlike her brother, Jessica loves Halloween. The parties are awesome.

Lake
04-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Interesting story, can't wait to see where this goes. That is, if my character sheet is accepted.

Username: Lake

Character Name: Isaac Priest

Personality: Curious, always trying to figure out how things work. Isaac's interest in biology also presents him with an interest in life, causing him to examine people as in a laboratory before actually getting to know them. He does have a love for life, however, and appreciates all types of diversity and cultural differences. Therefore, he is open to new ideas and new adventures, as long as it increases his ability to learn.

Skills/Abilities: On Earth, Isaac has the ability to skim textbooks and then promptly ace their tests. He also has a knack for balancing said textbooks on his head. Currently, his record is three.

In the world of magic, Isaac has the ability to summon various creatures, from the real to the mythical. As he is just learning his new found powers, his summonings aren't as powerful (hawks and large dogs, at the most), yet his power continues to grow each time he fights.

Weapons: Isaac mainly utilizes his summonings as his primary means of attack, but he also has the standard stool and whip, like Lion Tamers, which proves to be just as useful on foes as they do on his creatures.

Appearances: On Earth, Isaac can be seen wearing a blue dress shirt, buttoned all the way minus the last two. He wears black pants and black shoes to follow, resembling a nerdy appearance. To top in all off, he wears a white lab coat that his own biology teacher had provided him, as the constant ruining of his previous pairs of clothing had angered his mother. Isaac has light green eyes and a moderately pale skin tone, and frail blond hair, almost white in certain lights.

In the world of Magic, his costume transforms into that of a Ringmaster and Lion Tamer combined. His lab coat (which he even wears on Halloween!) becomes a blood red overcoat, and the rest of his clothing follows suit, providing a contrasting blood red and snow white outfit. He wears a red bandanna, with a white lion pattern, which rests under the black top hat he wears. With black leather boots and gloves, his extravagant outfit contrasts from his normal, scientist attire.

Costume: He wears his lab coat (still) and similar clothing underneath, and he also puts on a standard bandanna and mangy top hat that belonged to his grandfather. While the outfit may look like a crazy person, Isaac believes he's the best looking lion tamer he's ever seen.

What they Become: The Beast Summoner

Other Various Info: On Earth, Isaac is actually allergic to most animals, which is why his only pet is a lion fish named, you guessed it, Lionel. On the night of Halloween, he bought Lionel, and strangely decided to take it with him to show his 'friends'.

In the world of magic, however, Isaac loses his allergies and Lionel himself becomes his name; a lion. The Magic affects everyone, and every creature, differently, and it seems that what was the exotic fish now takes after its namesake. Even though his species has changed, Lionel's persona of a calm, but mysterious, companion remains unaltered.

-Also, sorry I don't have any pictures. I couldn't find anything that I really wanted to fit Isaac, and I can't draw at all, so hopefully the description of his appearance will suffice.

Mary Sue
04-02-2010, 05:05 PM
That's absolutely fine! I get a good mental picture of what Isaac is like. :)
Coinsedentally, why not have Lionel be able to transform into an actual lion?

Lake
04-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Hey, I never really thought of that. As long as it's not considered going overboard with the whole magic thing, that's an edit I'd like to make. :ninja:

Mary Sue
04-02-2010, 05:12 PM
We can put it this way: That's how the magic effects Lionel. So it's Lionel's own special ability and has nothing to do with Isaac.

Lake
04-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Alright, cool deal, I'll get right on that.

Mary Sue
04-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Okay. :) And if you haven't guessed....you're accepted.

Partly Cloudy
04-02-2010, 05:35 PM
I'll post a character up in a bit.
Skye's dragging me to the pool soon. x.x

Mary Sue
04-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Grrr! *noms Skye* She's not allowed to stealz you!

Partly Cloudy
04-02-2010, 05:42 PM
B-but...she's stronger than me. T^T

Danijel
04-02-2010, 06:54 PM
I made this one in a hurry. I hope its okay.

Username: Danijel
Character Name: Howard Kranz
Personality: Kranz is a guy that has big interest in science and not only that, he is also interested in history and mythology. So you can easily say he is a grade A student in science department. He's a smart guy, shy in some situations and he also tried to balance out his funny side and sarcastic side.

Skills/Abilities: On Earth he has the quick reading ability because he attended such classes, and he is good at anything that has something to do with computers or such machines.

In the World of Magic he has the ability to form a lightning bolt(s) in his hands and can toss them like spears with great precision. And also the electricity doesn't harm him.

Weapons: The lightning bolts he can form.

Appearances:
-On Earth: Kranz is a skinny guy with normal white complexion and 2cm long hair which isn't kept in any particular hairstyle. He has thin framed glasses which help him with his eyesight, and for attire he is commonly seen wearing red t-shirt, dark green trousers and black sneakers.

-In World of Magic: Kranz gains an odd transformation. He gains some muscles, some tan on his skin, he looks like he's 40 years old and he gets a long white beard and long white hair that is slightly below shoulder level. He has brown sandals instead of shoes and his clothing is replaced by a toga. Oddly his glasses still remain.

Costume: He decided to dress himself as Zeus for the halloween. For which he wore toga on himself, wake white beard and white long wig and sandals. Ofcourse he left the glasses on him.

What they Become: He became Zeus, atleast the slightest knowledge of Zeus in mythology because he is still vulnerable as 'mortal'.

Other Various Info: Even if he gets changed into a god Zeus, he only gains new look and powers. He is still Howard Kranz that people know and he still has to wear glasses because of his eyesight.

Mary Sue
04-02-2010, 07:08 PM
I love it, Dani. :D Accepted!

Danijel
04-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Yay! Thanks! :D
Can't wait till this RP starts.

Been a while since I saw an original RP. -che-

Mary Sue
04-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Oooh! Thankies! I was originally going to make this into a book. But I thought it would be more fun as an RP!

Partly Cloudy
04-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Username: Partly Cloudy
Character Name: Rochelle "Elle" Devane
Personality: Elle's a quiet girl who keeps to herself and her few close friends. She's okay in school, but horrible at sports. [Mostly because she has the coordination of a dead bat] She likes spending her time inside, writing poems or listening to music.
Skills/Abilities: On earth, she can write poems and lyrics. She can also sing fairly well, though she gets nervous when she sings in front of other people.

In the world of magic, her ability to sing can weave life into plants and small animals. Her song spells have the ability to have nature bend to her will, but it doesn't help with her coordination problems.
Weapons: A small harp
Appearances: http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q476/musicismesoul/cute.jpg
http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy19/Animemusicemofreak/Anime/Girl/magic.jpg
Costume: A simple white dress with brown sandals, a small shawl/cape, and a cardboard harp.
What they Become: A nature siren.
Other Various Info: She has a twin sister named Michelle who lives her father. [Her parents split up]

[gah, my brain is SOOOOOO fried...]

Danijel
04-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Well, you could make it as both book and the RP. :P

Edit: Wow, talk about being ninja'd. :O

Mary Sue
04-02-2010, 07:18 PM
I still might. :) And Cloudy ish accepted!

Danijel
04-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Just out of curiosity. Is anyone that joined this RP from Europe or am I a loner in the RP again?

Mary Sue
04-02-2010, 07:24 PM
PartlyCloudy and I both live in Florida. I dunno about Lake.

Lake
04-02-2010, 07:25 PM
I've been to the Europe, if that counts. Interesting continent, though. Good food to boot. XP

EDIT: Check mah location. >_>

Danijel
04-02-2010, 07:26 PM
So I am the only European in the RP again? D:
Great, this means I'll be backtracking the whole time. -.-

Mary Sue
04-02-2010, 07:28 PM
I'll help you keep up, Dani. :)

Partly Cloudy
04-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Yay!
Acceptance!

Danijel
04-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Thanks, I appreciate that.
We'll see how will it go anyways.

Partly Cloudy
04-02-2010, 07:49 PM
-chews on a muffin-

Yes, it's highly unrelated...

I dunno if I should add Elle's twin...x.x

Mary Sue
04-02-2010, 07:52 PM
You might want to consider it before the IC starts, 'cause once they are all transported to the other world there is no way for anyone else to follow them.

Danijel
04-02-2010, 07:56 PM
Btw, how much roleplayers do you want to join before we start?

Partly Cloudy
04-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Eh, I have no idea what I'd make her anyway XD

Mary Sue
04-02-2010, 08:04 PM
I'd like atleast one or two more. I think nonangelic is going to make a character when she gets back. I also made a recruitment announcement.

Danijel
04-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Alright, so I can expect this RP start rolling when I wake up in 10 hours, huh?

Lord Tully
04-02-2010, 08:10 PM
I wouldn't mind joining if you'd like one more

Mary Sue
04-02-2010, 08:16 PM
I would love another person.
And Dani, I'll get it started so you can make atleast one post before bed. Does that sound good?

Danijel
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Kinda hard cause I am leaving for bed in couple of minutes. :P
But its okay, I'll make my post next thing in the morning. Just don't make me fall way to much behind. Please? :oi:

Mary Sue
04-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Go make a post! I finsihed!

Danijel
04-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Wow!
That was fast. Okay, I'll make a post just for you. ;)

nonangelic92
04-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Username: nonangleic92
Character Name: Sara Ferguson
Personality: Sara loves to laugh and have fun. She is very protective of her friends
Skills/Abilities: She can hit a moving target with an arrow.
Weapons: N/A
Appearances:
Before:http://www.tokyopop.com/ugc/5/5/0/9/3/u//images/2725524.jpg
After:http://media.photobucket.com/image/gaia%20goddess%20of%20earth%20anime/pinklady439/anime/11.jpg?o=1
Costume: Gaia the Greek Goddess of Earth.
What they Become: Gaia the Greek Goddes of Earth. She was the first ever goddess. She gave birth to the Titans whichcreated Zeus and the others. So she is basically the grandmother of Zeus, the others, and mortals.
Other Various Info: N/A

Enigma
04-02-2010, 10:45 PM
I hope it's not too late to join! ^_^;

Username: Enigma
Character Name: Mallory Sosa
Personality: A shy reserved wallflower, preferring books over people as books don't leave.
Skills/Abilities: She's observant and smart. As an angel, she can use her wings to fly. Her halo can project a brilliant light that repells darkness and she can heal with a kiss.
Weapons: She has a burning touch. If she's holding something that won't burn, the flames will cover it, allowing her to do more damage. She and her costume is immune to the fire.
Appearances: 5'4", honey blonde pixie with pale skin and blue eyes.
http://role-player.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=82&pictureid=345
Costume: A white dress with a pair of wings and a halo held up by a bit of wire (what they could find or put together).
What they Become: Real wings and the halo hovers over her head as a glowing golden ring.
Other Various Info: Mallory is a Navy brat, her family moving every couple of years. She only started classes here two weeks ago.

Mary Sue
04-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Both are Accepted!

Lord Tully
04-03-2010, 01:01 AM
Wow wish I had gotten back sooner, it's a bit too crowded for me so you guys can go ahead.

Mary Sue
04-03-2010, 01:02 AM
Aw. Okay Hatless. Hope you join the next one! :)

Muse
04-03-2010, 04:00 AM
WARNING : COMIC RELIEF CHARACTER INCOMING!
CUIDADO : ĦEL PERSONAJE COMICO LLEGANDO!

Username: Muse
Character Name: Taylor Sleight
Gender: Male on Earth/Female in Magic World(bear with me, I got this)
Personality: Taylor is a very cocky boy in the human world. He places himself in a partially earned, godlike stature from being the quarterback and star player of the football team. He makes fun of people outside of his clique, often using bad jokes. Not many people truly like him and he is often switching off cheerleaders that he dates, but he has a dedicated following of fellow football players. Taylor retains this personality in the world of magic.
Skills/Abilities: In the magic world, she can create objects of light essence from her fairy wand. In addition, Taylor has phenomenal aim with throwing any oval shaped object. She often makes football shaped energy balls for throwing.
Weapons: Fairy Wand
Appearances:
Earth - Taylor stands at 6’3” with a fairly muscular body and has only the faintest trace of shaved brown hair on his head. He has large green eyes atop a large head and is almost always seen sporting a large grin. He usually wears a nice polo shirt and board shorts when off of the football field.
World of Magic - Taylor looks about 5’ tall, but it is hard to tell because she is usually seen flying a few feet above the ground with the silky white wings attached to her back. Her buzz cut has been replaced by golden hair that goes down to her now enormous chest, and her eyes are now blue. She wears a tutu at all hours of the day that seems to be melded to her body. She is no longer muscular, instead being very skinny, but has retained her large head.
Costume: With his unique sense of humor, Taylor thought it would be funny to dress up as a fairy for Halloween. His costume in the human world consisted of a tight and pink tutu with balloons stuffed in the chest, a woman’s blonde wig, ballerina slippers, cardboard wings, and a star wand made of pvc pipe and ribbons.
What they Become: Fairy
Other Various Info: Taylor is currently single after dumping his latest ex-girlfriend and is still attempting to pick up chicks, despite his current status as a girl as well. She believes she is still the epitome of manliness and flaunts it drastically.

Mary Sue
04-03-2010, 04:03 AM
Love it! It's FabuLOUS! Accepted! Go post!

Wander
04-03-2010, 04:14 AM
LOL. Dear gosh Muse, your character made me crack up XDDDDDD

Anyway, made a character for this, and I actually made him in a way to add another warrior type to the group since I noticed that there are a lot of magic types here. XD I hope the whole switching forms idea is okay with you though. D:]

EDIT: Added a description for the Bahamut summon.

Username: Wander

Character Name: Kai Owens

Personality: For people in his class, everyone knew him to be the class clown. He is the best at pulling off practical jokes, the best at making everyone laugh, good at making lies to get away with everything, and easily angers the teachers by falling asleep in class on purpose. But what people in his class don't at all know about him is the fact he is in fact an otaku. He never missed a convention that came around town, buys as much stuff as he wants from there, and he even cosplays when given the chance.

Skills/Abilities: In real life, Kai is very good at memorizing things he learns from a video game or an anime, such as what are the stereo types found in certain video games or what exactly the main character did in episode number 24, and he's actually very good at making costumes for cosplaying, especially the props for it. He has also become quite an actor because of constantly cosplaying while being in character. In the magic world, he has an enhanced agility, speed, stamina, and flexibility to perform acrobatic stunts most warriors and thieves are able to do. He can also abnormally jump very high and cast magic spells/create bombs and traps and become very stealthy (depends on what mode he's on). He can also summon a Bahamut to aid him in transportation or battles (transportation uses up less magic than using it for battles, thus the time used for using the Bahamut in battle is limited).

Weapons: Knives (he can occasionally makes bombs and traps if he finds the proper materials)/Dragoon spear (and occasionally the Bahamut)

Appearances:
http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm460/VampireBloodrace1441/Anime%20Boy/Soda.jpg

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/078/d/e/Lokie_by_Nicodevilish.jpg
Noticed the first picture didn't work, so I'll just replace it with a slightly smaller version of it LOL
http://animehistory.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/609px-kainds1.jpg

Costume: His costume is actually a combination between his two cosplay outfits of a Thief and a Dragoon since part of his dragoon outfit broke and would expose part of his skin if he didn't cover it up with something else. Basically, his outfit is his thief outfit covered with parts of his dragoon armor like his helmet, chest plate, gauntlets, shin guards and boots which is made out of recycled material like cardboard, Styrofoam, and the rubber matting you would find in a car, which was spray painted to give it a glossy look. He also has wooden knives and a hand-made dragoon spear. Last but not the least, to complete his outfit, he brought along a plushie of the Bahamut which he bought off a convention.

What they Become: Because of the fact he's wearing two costumes, he can switch between two modes, thief and dragoon mode, however, he does not have control over what he turns into (later on perhaps he will). Thief mode is much more combat based and stealthy, and dragoon mode is much more magic based and stronger. His plushie also becomes Bahamut, the King of the Dragons (http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-05/art/cc-bahamut.jpg), but only acts as a summon for Kai. Oddly enough though, it occasionally acts like a cute animal when not in battle, especially around Kai (practically it's his fault it acts like this since he actually plays with it like as if it were a teddy bear when he's at home).

Other Various Info: When in thief mode, he acts like how he normally is. But oddly, when in dragoon mode, he's extremely bi-polar. At times he's himself, at other times he's extremely serious like as if he's a completely different person, an effect the place has on him for being a cosplayer. He also prefers ICED MUFFINS.

Mary Sue
04-03-2010, 04:18 AM
Accepted. Just try to keep his magic and his combat balanced okay? Other than that, I like it. Especially the ICED MUFFINS part. :)

Danijel
04-03-2010, 07:49 AM
Wow, 8 members joined this RP. I'll get reeeaaaaally busy backtracking the plot. D:
Oh and Mary, I actually liked the title The Doppleganger Zeus better for my character. :XD:

nonangelic92
04-03-2010, 07:50 AM
hey Dani my costume is higher up then yours lol

Danijel
04-03-2010, 08:11 AM
:lol: It'll be a family reunion between doppleganger Zeus and Gaia. :P

nonangelic92
04-03-2010, 08:14 AM
lol yeah basically

Danijel
04-03-2010, 08:17 AM
Only difference is my Zeus can only throw bolts while you're still Mother Nature. :\

nonangelic92
04-03-2010, 08:19 AM
Hello Gaia goddess of earth meaning elements and other itesm

Danijel
04-03-2010, 08:24 AM
Well Gaia in greek mythology was only personifying earth while her husband Uranus was personifying sky, two basic things in the world. But both were the first and primal titan Gods. -idea-

I just love Greek mythology.

nonangelic92
04-03-2010, 05:21 PM
lol as do I

Lake
04-03-2010, 08:43 PM
I used to be into the whole mythology thing when I was younger (made a replica of Mt. Olympus with Legos, even.) Over time, my interest dwindled. Age of Mythology was a fun game though, but I don't know if it counts as an accurate source of mythological knowledge. D:

Danijel
04-03-2010, 11:45 PM
I never did played Age of Mythology so I wouldn't be able to say for sure. :S
I mainly looked things up on Wiki or Googled them.

Mary Sue
04-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Greek mythology is cool. I agree. :3

nonangelic92
04-04-2010, 12:05 AM
I played Age of mythology when my lil brother would let me since it ws his game. I always played the Egyptians they were cool

Mary Sue
04-04-2010, 12:08 AM
What is Age of Mythology?

nonangelic92
04-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Its a computer game where you have to build up your civilazation and you can pick what type of gods you wanna deciated your "life" to. Its either Norse, Greek, or Egyptian I think thats all. Once you choose who you wanna deicate your life to, you battle other civilazations of same or different gods and the higherlevel you are the better gods to choosen. I thought the coolest thing aobut choiceing a god was the mythical creature that came with it.

Mary Sue
04-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Is it an old game?

nonangelic92
04-04-2010, 12:26 AM
Not that old. I believe it came out inn late 90's early 00's but I may be wrong

Lake
04-04-2010, 12:40 AM
In the expansion pack, you could play as the Atlanteans, who worshiped the Titans instead of the Gods. It's by the people who made the Age of Empires games, if that helps make anything clearer. :ninja:

Mary Sue
04-04-2010, 12:41 AM
Never heard of that either? See that rock over there? Yeah, I live under that.

Wander
04-04-2010, 01:23 AM
Ah, Age of Mythology. My brother used to play that game a lot and I would constantly stop whatever I was doing just to watch him play. My favorite part of the game is either the special powers you get from each God, like the lightning bolt that could be used on any unit on the field and kill it right away, or the random cheat codes.

I can still remember some of the more extremely random cheat codes until now actually, like O CANADA which gives you a lazer bear, and WUV WOO which gives you a flying purple hippo. LOL

Mary Sue
04-04-2010, 02:38 AM
Those are odd cheats for a mythology game....

Lake
04-04-2010, 03:02 AM
Hah, O CANADA and its LAZAR B3AR. XD If I got mad and couldn't beat a particular level, just make 50 of those and let 'em go at it.

Oh, and Mary, nice rock by the way. What is that, one of them new boulders? Spiffy. :3

Mary Sue
04-04-2010, 03:06 AM
Thanks. I upgraded to that ocean view boulder after I moved to Florida. Sun and sand...gotta love it. :)

Lake
04-04-2010, 03:10 AM
XD

Speaking of rocks, I just discovered poison ivy on my left wrist. ITCHES. SO. BAD. D:

Mary Sue
04-04-2010, 03:15 AM
Don't scratch it! Put pink ointment on it and don't freak out and call 911! They hate it when you call for poison ivy.

Lake
04-04-2010, 03:37 AM
Haha, I didn't plan on it. Did anyone else notice the site acting funky in the last couple of minutes? >_> Might be my connection though.

Mary Sue
04-04-2010, 03:44 AM
It happened to me too just now and last night too.

Muse
04-04-2010, 03:52 AM
Don't scratch it! Put pink ointment on it and don't freak out and call 911! They hate it when you call for poison ivy.

Experience, Mary Sue? XD

Mary Sue
04-04-2010, 04:03 AM
Experience, Mary Sue? XD

I'd rather not talk about it. -shit-

Muse
04-04-2010, 04:16 AM
I'd rather not talk about it. -shit-

I'd rather you do. If you don't speak it now, I will get it out of you.

*readies tickle hands*

Mary Sue
04-04-2010, 04:17 AM
I'd rather you do. If you don't speak it now, I will get it out of you.

*readies tickle hands*

It wasn't me. It was a friend of mine in Tennessee. *Puts on anti-tickling suit*

Muse
04-04-2010, 04:22 AM
Ok, three things:

One: Accidental rhymes are funny.

Two: I don't believe you.(I swear to god that rhyme was an accident!)

Three: I'll get your sister to talk. No amount of anti-tickling suits can save her from being defeated by my ten sporadically moving fingers.

Mary Sue
04-04-2010, 04:29 AM
Seriously. She won't remember because it happened to my friend Tiffany in TN. I was spending the night at her house, and we went hiking in the morning. She got viciously attacked by poison ivy and I was freaking out all the way back. I suggested 911 and she said they get mad when you call for poison ivy...

Lake
04-04-2010, 04:38 AM
Clever story... too clever. Me? Got mine from paint-balling. :3

Muse
04-04-2010, 04:38 AM
I'm questioning her anyway. If I determine you're telling the truth, I'll funnel my energy into beating her at Halo. I have no idea what I'll do with the tons of energy I have left after that task though. XD

Lake
04-04-2010, 04:40 AM
I'm questioning her anyway. If I determine you're telling the truth, I'll funnel my energy into beating her at Halo. I have no idea what I'll do with the tons of energy I have left after that task though. XD

Another rhyme? *GOLD*

Mary Sue
04-04-2010, 04:41 AM
He's full of them tonight. XD

Muse
04-04-2010, 04:41 AM
Another rhyme? *GOLD*

That one's a stretch. Doesn't really fit into meter nicely. Nice catch though! I missed that one.

Mary Sue
04-04-2010, 04:57 AM
I'm going to hit the hay. I'll check the RP in the afternoon, so feel free to post if you have time. night guys.

Danijel
04-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Wow, only two posts after mine. Which was like two days ago. =O
C'mon people! Roleplay!

Mary Sue
04-04-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm waiting on a few people. Cloudy and non come to my mind....

nonangelic92
04-04-2010, 11:40 PM
hey I posted

Mary Sue
04-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Every body's intro posts are done.

nonangelic92
04-04-2010, 11:49 PM
oh okay well ill post as soon as i can

Mary Sue
04-04-2010, 11:52 PM
No worries. I'm posting from my sister's iPod. :)

nonangelic92
04-04-2010, 11:52 PM
oh lol I hate being on my moms Ipod for this site everything is so small

Wander
04-05-2010, 12:41 AM
Morning guys? LOL

Just woke up and stuff. XD Can't post now though, my mom doesn't know I'm hijacking her computer while she's doing her other businesses. I'll get a post up later though. XD

Danijel
04-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Does this RP need a CPR?

Lake
04-08-2010, 04:10 AM
To make things worse, my attendance will be shoddy over the next two weeks, as our musical is now in show week. If (when, rather) this RP starts kicking up again, I'm fine with the GM controlling my character to continue the story. If my attendance is completely mandatory, I suppose a last resort is to just kill him off.

I'll be back though! Within two weeks, I promise! D:

Muse
04-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Mary Sue will try to post later today. She has an extremely active day, 7:30 AM to around 11:00 or 12:00 PM most days of the week, with little grey time in between. I'm about to post right now though, so fear not, it is happening.

nonangelic92
04-08-2010, 10:08 PM
Sorry guys my internet was down til today so can anyone fill me in

Mary Sue
04-09-2010, 03:18 AM
Omigosh guys! I'm so sorry! Muse is right, I've been super busy lately! Apparently spring break is still on for college and I'm not getting out of work until an hour and a half after we close! D:
I'm so tired...just wanna sleep...
I'll post when I finally get a chance I promise. IN THE MEANTIME: Don't try to keep posting if the RP gets off track! I'll PM everyone once I've posted so we won't let the RP die. :)
However, I would like those who've only posted once to post again. :D

I'm really sorry guys, please bear with me.

Danijel
04-09-2010, 12:53 PM
That's alright. :approval:
Real life can be a pain.

Mary Sue
04-11-2010, 03:03 AM
Yes, yes it can.

Danijel
04-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Okay, I have no idea what can I post.
So just continue on with things till a right moment for me to post comes.

nonangelic92
04-13-2010, 09:12 PM
Dani my character has talked to you but you didnt pay attention to her :( its cool im fine

Danijel
04-13-2010, 09:50 PM
I noticed that, but too late. D:

nonangelic92
04-13-2010, 09:53 PM
lol well Sara is still there and not doing anything so she needs someone to talk too

Danijel
04-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Hmmmm, okay. I'll think of something to post for Kranz and Sara tommorow after school.

nonangelic92
04-13-2010, 10:00 PM
lol okay hun that be cool

Mary Sue
04-14-2010, 06:01 PM
Lol. Sorry guys.

Lake
04-24-2010, 03:57 AM
Finally, I'm back. Sorry for the delay the musical wrap up lasted a lot longer than I expected, and I have to do some more stuff tomorrow. Tomorrow night, though, I'll start posting again.

Really sorry for essentailly ditching this RP, right when the action is picking up, but I've liked how you guys have adapted with my character and am keeping up with the story. I can't wait to actually contribute!

Mary Sue
04-24-2010, 04:02 AM
I did my best to string Isaac along without using him too much! I was afraid I'd change his character. lol. XD

Mary Sue
05-05-2010, 03:00 AM
C'mon guys! :) Don't let the RP die! I'm ready to post anytime, but I don't wanna leave anyone out. :D

trafalgar law
05-13-2010, 04:47 PM
This quite interest me. :D Might join.

Hey, I was just wondering, since Zeus is there, can I take the form of Hades? ^^

trafalgar law
05-13-2010, 05:40 PM
Username: Trafalgar Law

Character Name: Leonardo "Leo" Fletcher

Personality: He is quite known for being mysterious. He is often found reading books of dark stories of the past, ghost stories, and some references of Greek mythology. Dark, serious, cunning, and sometimes moody. He is the guy who is unfortunately always been misunderstood.

Skills/Abilities: He can sense death. Since he was dragged in the magical world, dark mist tends to follow him around. He can summon death corpses, and can talk to dead souls.

Weapons: Helm of Darkness, which gives him the ability to be invisible.

Appearances:

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac196/daveron/anime_dark_gothic_boy_-_0031.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg193/vjones60/Anime%20Males%20-%20Men/142721_pm.jpg

Costume: Dark gothic clothes (almost a robe), he wears a black scarf like the one in the picture.

What they Become: Lord of the Dead Hades.

Other Various Info: He is a great fan of Japanese horror movies.

Mary Sue
05-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Actually, trafalgar, since the character that transformed have already taken part in the ritual and been sent to the world of magic, I really didn't want any others just kind of "popping in". You know? However, if you would like to make a character that already exists in the magic world, I can PM you and we can work something out together. :) Is that alright?

trafalgar law
05-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Looks good to me. :) I'll PM some ideas then. But can I keep my character that way. X3

Mary Sue
05-16-2010, 09:24 PM
Okay, so I heard Danijel quit RPA. If that is the case we really have no choice but to remove his character. Since Partly Cloudy has never really posted, she's going to be removed also.

It would be great if Non and Lake would post soon. Let's not let little speed bumps ruin this RP!

trafalgar law
05-17-2010, 01:29 PM
Just posted something up there. I dont know if I over did much of it, but blah! Where's everyone? X3 C'mon dont let this die now. :0

Wander
05-17-2010, 02:10 PM
I can try and get a post in soon.

Can't do it now because I'm being kicked off the computer... Right at the exact moment I actually wanted to get a post in. -.-'

Lake
05-17-2010, 11:59 PM
Actually, I'm planning on posting right now. Sorry, school's just hectic. I only have three weeks left too! D:

Mary Sue
05-20-2010, 03:33 AM
Things are busy here too. :) But we're almost done so don't give up now!

trafalgar law
05-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Well I think you should at least check it once in a day or two I guess?

Mary Sue
05-23-2010, 04:31 PM
Lol. I get on whenever I can. Sometimes I get on during class. XD

Muse
06-01-2010, 01:50 AM
Sorry I've been out of lately guys. I've read all you guys's stuff and am posting now. School's still got a hold of me, but come next Wednesday I'll be pretty much done. Done with everything drastically time consuming anyway.

Mary Sue
06-01-2010, 03:34 AM
I'm always here if you need my help Muse!*

*When I don't have to work. >.<

Enigma
06-04-2010, 03:58 AM
I've been hit by a drive-by install, back when I can.

Mary Sue
06-04-2010, 04:00 AM
Okay, enigma. :)