PDA

View Full Version : out in the wilds (OOC)

Lord Tully
04-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Hey I had an idea for an RP a while back and decided to finally put it up. So here's the set up.
A several years ago a big facility up in the Ural mountains was built, there the DNA of humans was experimented on and brought to term, to see what our species was truly capable of an a genetic level. Most were utter failures, often resulting in the subject dying before even developing the 5 basic senses, or coming to term without a single abnormal development (thankfully in the latter cases the scientists were kind enough to leave the children at orphanages). But on a very rare occasion something would happen, the genetic changes would manifest itself in wonderful ways some grew semi funtional appendages (wings, tails, that sort of thing). Some developed mental abilities, and some could even control the world around them.* Unfortunatly humans tend to not like being kept in one place all their lives and a few of them escaped. It's been a few months now and they've gotten used to living off the land in the frozen Russian north, but that could change at any moment.
*(sorta like in Avatar: the Last Airbender)
Ok so first the rules
aside from all the site rules
keep all content pg 13 or below this includes romances, swearing, and anyfighting that needs to be done,
I am the GM so my word is law,
I don't want ANY more then 5 characters if we can't get five players you can make another.
and that's about it if I think of anything else I'll edit this.

Character sheet
Name:
Physical discription: (Pictures are fine, anime or otherwise as long as it looks human)
Personality:
Abilities:
Other:

So just post a CS and I'll tell you if you're in I guess.
((I'd like to have at least one character who's really young, 7-12 years, if you'd like to be that character ask first)
Characters and players.
Charlene Harris: Nonangelic92
Raven Moon: Bluemoon
Raja: Fireleap

nonangelic92
04-02-2010, 10:24 PM
Name: Charlene Harris
Physical discription: http://bestgamewallpapers.com/files/mana-khemia/jess.jpg
Personality: She is witty and sarcastic. She always has a point to make. She loves to laugh but she rarely does.
Abilities: She has the ability to read minds. If your thinking she knows it.
Other: She is a vegan and proud of it.

Lord Tully
04-03-2010, 01:04 AM
Mostly approved, just a thing, the characters were never changed in their lives, every one in the facility was grown from various DNA strands that were experimented on, so they'd never know they were experiments.

bluemoon
04-03-2010, 03:37 AM
Name:Raven Moon
Physical discription: Raven stands 5' 7" tall. Her hair is jet black with blue highlights. Her eyes are brown, the color of rich earth. She is slender and muscular. She has small vestigial wings that are made up of glossy black feathers similiar to that of a ravens.
Personality: She is very stubborn and combative. Perferring solitude, she mostly keeps to herself.
Abilities:She is able to mentally connect with people or animals, influencing them with her mind. The lower their intelligence, the easier it is for her to control them. The control is only short term--rarely exceeding a few minutes.
Other:Her ability to control others allowed her to escape the facility. Using her ability causes her pain and she only uses it when necessary. Now that she has tasted freedom, she would do anything to keep it.

Lord Tully
04-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Accepted.

nonangelic92
04-04-2010, 12:03 AM
SIr Hatless I will edit my page momentarily

Lord Tully
04-06-2010, 05:38 PM
BUMP

Fireleap
04-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Hiya, hatless!

Is it alright if I played the young charrie? How's nine years old sound to you?

Lord Tully
04-06-2010, 06:22 PM
Of course, 9 years old is perfect.

Fireleap
04-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Well, here ya go:

Name: Raja; Just Raja, she has never told any one her last name.

Physical description: Relatively tall for her age, she is just about less than two inches shorter than next tallest teenager and she is most definitely not afraid to look into another person's eyes, with her cat-like green-amber eyes. A pair of furry, orange and rounded ears stick up from her head, poking through the strands of jet black hair that dangle down all the way to just below her shoulders. Her teeth are perfectly white, and a pair of medium-length fangs have replaced her normal human canines. Dressed in simple worn-out and torn jeans and a simple green t-shirt, she often spends her time, sitting down on the ground, staring at her orange-striped-with-black tail.

Personality: Quiet and serene, Raja prefers to watch and learn, rather than try and fail. This has often made her reluctant to try to new things and more and more eager to just standby, not doing anything. She doesn't talk a lot, and when she does talk, she speaks slowly but surely, mostly pointing out big flaws in plans or adding in a few facts to add to the others' views and opinions.

Abilities: Somehow, instead of getting the right DNA combination, her DNA was mixed with that of a tiger's, giving her every ability a tiger has, such as stamina, speed, hearing, reflexes. And even a pair of tiger ears, a tiger tail, tiger eyes with tiger sight and tiger fangs.

Other: She appears to enjoy reading and watching the others argue.

Lord Tully
04-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Good but I have a slight issue with the Shapeshifting, it's ok if she has feline abilities, like speed super hearing etc. But is it alright if she can't turn into a tiger?

Fireleap
04-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Okay, edited! ^^

Lord Tully
04-06-2010, 06:39 PM
perfect

Fireleap
04-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Yay!

And just so you know, your second siggy made me lose the game! :( :( :(

Lord Tully
04-06-2010, 07:22 PM
isn't that what the sig says?

Fireleap
04-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Yes... =-= That was aimed to be a complaint, but I see your point. And now, I lost it again, sans looking. *head-ke-thump*

Lord Tully
04-06-2010, 09:15 PM
Ok so, we need one more to start, I'll be back.

nonangelic92
04-08-2010, 10:06 PM
sorry guys my internet was down til today so has the IC started yet

Lord Tully
04-09-2010, 01:29 AM
No we still don't have a 5th player, but I can make due, once my CS is up the IC will be up within an hour. Oh an Angelic, you still haven't corrected your CS

nonangelic92
04-09-2010, 01:35 AM
oh sry ill get to it soon i promise

Lord Tully
04-09-2010, 02:00 AM
Name: Archer
Physical discription: http://aspergers.dasaku.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/archer-gar.jpg
Personality: Archer is the coldest of the group when on the topic of outsiders, more then willing to kill anyone who gets too close to their hideout. Extremely protective of his "family" as he likes to think of them, he is kinder towards them then any one else he's ever met.
Abilities: Archer has control over fire, he can suround himself with it and not get burned as well as project it quite a ways.
Other: his voice, for some reason resembles a North African accent.

nonangelic92
04-09-2010, 02:07 AM
I cchanged it

Lord Tully
04-09-2010, 02:41 AM
IC is now up

Higurashi
04-14-2010, 12:35 AM
Still accepting characters?

Lord Tully
04-14-2010, 01:06 AM
Room for one (UND ONLY VON) more player.

Higurashi
04-14-2010, 01:25 AM
I'll Enter from somewhere while you're hunting then.

Higurashi
04-14-2010, 01:28 AM
(Currently editing)

Name: Number 6 (He has no other name currently)
Physical discription: http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg94/Vampire_lover2343/DOwnUpon1.jpg (No idea how to hide)
Personality: Vicious and cunning. He loves the thrill of the hunt almost as much as he has a passion for living. He is absolutely loyal to his creators, though that may change....
Abilities: Enchanced senses meant for tracking people down. Mainly sight, hearing, and smelling. High speed, agility, and strength.
Other:Was realeased from the facility to track down the escapees.

Lord Tully
04-14-2010, 02:06 AM
Kick ass we needed an antagonist, and I didn't want him to be an NPC.

Higurashi
04-14-2010, 02:07 AM
-seth- Yes! *air punch*v

Fireleap
04-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Higgy, welcome to the hunt for survival!

nonangelic92
04-14-2010, 10:52 AM
man my post sucks

Higurashi
04-14-2010, 05:45 PM
So then Wonder when others will post...

Fireleap
04-14-2010, 06:07 PM
Your post doesn't 'suck', nonangelic. No one's post does. It only sucks because they think it does. All they need is more practice and tips. Your character actually ought to know who Archer and Raja are, etc, since they're all living together...

Lord Tully
04-14-2010, 10:07 PM
OK nonangelic you're turn to post. If it's ok I'd like to wait until she does, I don't want the RP running away without her.

bluemoon
04-15-2010, 10:17 AM
Fireleap, I'm sorry if my description was unclear--Raven cannot read minds, she is only able to influence people/animals to do things by planting a suggestion in their subconscious. Raja will have to tell her verbally what she wants her to do.

Charlene is our mind reader. :)

Fireleap
04-15-2010, 11:14 AM
C: Omg, I'd forgotten. *head-kathump* I'll have to edit that later.. ^^''