PDA

View Full Version : My Sin , My Soul [R]

Cupcake
04-03-2010, 05:41 PM
With angry big steps entered Mizuki the room she sat into her thrown and she stared angry to the ground ''I hate them seriously'' she mumbled angry. Azune looked to her '"Whats wrong sweetheart?'' she asked. Mitzuki hissed ''One i'm thirsty two i am bored and three i hate that stupid habbits of the light side i wanna kill them''. Layla smirked '"Who not?''. Azune laughed a little ''Sweetheart we first need to make a plan.. my dear and i think Razel is getting thirsty to.. right Razel?'' she said while she looked to him. Layla stared a bit sarcastic to Azune ''But what will be the plan?'' she asked with a sarcastic voice tune. Azune smiled a little '' I dont have any idea..'' she looked to the guys ''Guys do you have a plan?'' she asked. Azune smirked a little ''Oh and dont forget they powers are really rare.. and strong.. we need to get that allso'' she mumbled softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'"Wow its really a hot day!'' Kayori mumbled while she swimmed in a little pool.
Tsukune sighed ''Yeah it is and you're lucky you have always water around you'' she mumbled.Mylene smiled a little ''Yes indeed you are lucky''. Kayori allso smiled ''Well it doesnt mean i dont have it hot'' she laughed. Tsukune looked to her watch ''Wow the guys are really late''

[Private for Danijel^^]

Danijel
04-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Razel kept his silence when Azune asked is he getting thirsty too. Then whenshe asked the guys do they have any ideas, Razel just went into quiet thinking of a possible plan. But, Yaldamar was the one who spoke the plan idea first, "I say we ambush them while..." But before Yaldamar could finish telling his plan, Hill entered the room and interrupted him, "Yaldy, Yaldy, you're all about ambushing." Hill walks to the center where everyone was standing and continues talking, "But for once my swashbuckling friend, that may just work. But only with...", he joins his pointing finger and thimb together, but leaving a small opening between them, "...slight modification."
"What's your plan then?", Razel speaks in a cold voice. "Glad you asked.", Hill replies. "Much like Yaldy said we ambush them. But not at all at once. We ambush them one-by-one or perhaps two-by-two and take them away.", Hill then blows out a breath which formed into a small ice shard and grabs it with his right hand, "And if needed we use only a slight...", he squeezes the ice shard in his hand and crushes it, "...force."
-------------------------

"C'mon you slackers, even snails move faster than you!", Heroc exclaims to Cinda and Jasper, his companions. They were supposed to meet up with the girls but do to their slow movement, their late. However Jasper took it offensive when Heroccompared him to a snail, "I beg your pardon? No one calls me a snail. I..."
Heroc covers Jasper's mouth with his hand so he stops talking and says, "Yeah, yeah, you're all noble-ish. But hey, I am not bowing to you and I wanna meet the ladies. Now MOVE!" Heroc grabs both Jasper's and Cinda's hands and drags them along.
Finally as they reached the place where the girls are Heroc lets go of their hands and says, "Hello girls! Sorry we're late."

Cupcake
04-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Azune sighed a little '' Thats a great idea Hill , but sweetheart.. we dont gonna do that in they world..'' Mizuki nodded ''Yes shes totally right.. because if we do that the others light habbits will step in.. help the important light habbits and our plan will be crashed''.. Layla nodded '"Shes right with that...'' Azune nodded ''Indeed... but who we gonna kidnap first?'' she asked.. Mizuki thinked '' And who will do that?''.. Azune looked at the guys ''And just one of us will go to they world and kidnap a habbit'' she mumbled softly. Azune looked around '"So who wants to get a habbit first?'' she asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsukune looked up to the guys ''Uhmm hi'' she said softly while she waved fast and shy looking fast down. Kayori smiled '' Hi guys how are you?!'' she said enthousiast. Mylene only waved and she said nothing. Kayori smiled a little ''Come on why are you two so shy?'' she asked. They said both nothing.. and they started to blush.

Danijel
04-05-2010, 07:14 PM
"Oh, may I suggest Razel to do the first kidnapping?", says Hill, Razel raised his left eyebrow when he heard that but didn't said a thing. "My dear ladies, we all know our male vampire has the ability to change the shape of things he touches. Umm, what was it called again?", says Hill. Razel replies, "Transmuting."
"Yeah, that!", says Hill making a fingersnap and then he continues, "You do that your transmuting thing to catch only one of those light habbits. And since they'll surely follow, we take those one by one."
"But who will we kidnap first?", says Yaldamar also reeating Azune's question. "Well, I say let the ladies make that choice.", says Hill looking at their female counterparts with a smirk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi.", both Cinda and Jasper reply back at the same time, both shy. After that Heroc answers to Kayori, "We're all good. Some of us are, as you can see, suffering from blushing.", Heroc points to Cinda's and Jasper's faces, "But we're pretty good in general."
Cinda and Jasper were quite, and so Heroc whispers to them, "Put on the smiles guys." And after that Heroc asks the ladies, "And how are our prettier counterparts?"

Cupcake
04-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Azune nodded ''Yeah thats a great idea..''. Mizuki nodded ''Yeah.. i agree with it.' she said softly. Layla thinked ''Hmm who we will kidnap first.. maybe that waternypmh.. uhmm what was her name already?'' she asked. Azune sighed ''Kayonori allso''. Layla laughed ''Her name is Kayori'' she looked to the guys ''Do you agree with that?'' she asked. Azune laughed a little '"And dont fall in love with her... you know what happend the time before''.
~~~~
Kayori smiled ''Oh some of us are blushing to '' she said as she pointed to the other.. She smiled ''Thats nice to hear! we are very good to!'' she said happy..''Its hot isnt it?'' she asked while she stared to the sky.

Danijel
04-06-2010, 08:29 AM
"And dont fall in love with her... you know what happend the time before''

"It was a mistake, she caught me off guard. Don't throw that in my face every once in awhile.", exclaims Yaldamar when Azune mentioned that. "Which is another reason why Razel is going. He isn't easy to be flirted with." Hill says, Yaldamar only clenched his hand hard because what Hill said got him a bit mad.
Then Hill turns to Razel and says, "Now Razel, if you would..." Razel stands uo from his sit and says in cold voice, "Leave it to me." And then he began changing into a bat, which was a pretty scary sight. After his transformation was complete he flew out the window in and towards the place where light habbits are.
"I'll be straight to you, I hate when he does that.", says Hill after seeing Razel turning into a bat.
------------

"Yup, it surely is.", says Heroc wiping of some sweat off his face. "We're open to any kind of refreshment you girls could suggest."

Cupcake
04-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Azune sighed ''It is the true.. it was only a warning'' she said softly. Mizuki smiled ''Yes Razel dont flirt that much'' she said chuckling. Layla looked a little confused to Yaldamar and she walked to him sitting on his lap stroking his cheek softly ''You can flirt with me'' she said on a flirty tune. Azune looked a little jealous to them but she looked fast down.
~~~~~
Kyanara smiled ''Uhmm i dont have any idea.. do you have?'' she asked. The two others still blushed.

Danijel
04-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Yaldamar passes with his hand through Layla's arm softly and says to her, "And you know that always sets me in the good mood." Hill notices Azune's behvaiour as he quickly glanced over Yaldamar and Layla. He approaches her with one hand behind his back and one hand stretching towards Azune. He puts his hand under her chin, lifts it up slowly and asks, "What's wrong, precious?"
----

"Well...", Heroc starts glancing at blushing Cinda, Jasper, Mylene and Tsukune. He approaches closer to Kayori and whispers to her, "How about we get these 4 cool a bit with some water?"

Cupcake
04-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Layla smiled '' Oh really?'' she said coming closer to his face stroking his hair softly. Azune looked down and she didnt notice that Hill was coming closer. She blinked a little when he lifted her chin up. She looked into his eyes.. ''Uhmm no nothing..'' she mumbled softly.

~~~~~~
Kayori smiled ''Thats a great idea.'' she whispered softly while she smiled cute to Heroc.

Danijel
04-10-2010, 07:30 PM
"Don't say nothing, I can see something's troubling ya' and you can't hide that from me.", says Hill. Nothing really could pass by his eyes unnoticed, and he could even recognize the troubling fellow darksider, excluding Razel since he was hard to read anyways.
In the meantime, Razel was at the place where the good habbits were living, but not in the place where they were hanging at this moments. He moved through the area quickly, moving from shadow to shadow.

-------------

"Alright.", Heroc whispers to Kayori, "When I say now, I'll duck and you shower them with your water. Okay?" After that Heroc turns to his fellow friends Jasper and Cinda, smirks and says to Kayori, "Now!"

Cupcake
04-12-2010, 12:55 PM
Azune frowned ''It is really nothing Hill..'' she looked away from him.. She was a bit scared of him... because as he wanted to know something... he will do everything to know that thing. Layla kissed softly Yaldamar's lips. Azune saw that.. and she almost cried ''Uhmm i will go to my room.. see you later guys'' she said while she standed up from her chair.. Walking to her room.
~~~
Kyanara smiled ''Okay'' she whisperd back. When she heard ''Now!'' she throwed some water against Jasper Cinda Mylene and Tsukune... Tsukune and Mylene blinked '"W-what was that?!'' Kyanara bursted out into a loud laugh.

Danijel
04-13-2010, 09:15 PM
Hill watched Azune leave for her room with a slight confusion going in his mind. He looks at the doors that Azune went through and then at Yaldamar who was kissing Layla back at the moment. Then again he looks at the doors, pointing at them with one hand, and the back at Yaldamar and Layla, pointing at them with other hand. "Oh!", says Hill silently to himself. He may be right, he may be wrong, but it could still be the source of Azune's trouble.
Now with Razel and Azune gone, and with Yaldamar and Layla somewhat busy, there was nothing Hill can do. Untill he sees Mizuki sitting alone in her sit. "So, Mizuki. Have any plans for now?", Hill asks her.

-----------------

"Hey!", says Cinda after getting soaked by Kayori. "What were you thinking?!", says Jasper. "Well since all four of you were getting overheat...", says Hill, then he puts his arm around Kayori, "...we thought you needed to be cooled down." Cinda then, quick with his tongue, says, "Well, was it needed to soak us whole?"
Heroc puts on a smirk on his face and says, "Oh, I think you'll rather be thankful. Just take a look on them." Then both Cinda and Jasper switch their looks on Mylene and Tsukune, them wet in their clothes. "Yes! We're thankful.", Jasper exclaims.

Cupcake
04-21-2010, 02:01 PM
Azune cried loud while she hided her face into her cushion. She hated Layla now for sure. She didnt like her at all.. but now it was for sure. She would take her back.. when the time was there. Layla smiled as she ended slowly the kiss. ''Azune is acting strange eh?, what do you think Yaldamar ?'' she asked with a flirty voice tune. Mizuki looked up to Hill and she shrugged ''I dont know really..i have nothing to do..''

Kayori still lauged ''Yes you where so silent so we tought we would help you a little'. Mylene looked down ''Not fun!''. Tsukune nodded ''Indeed!''. They blushed when Heroc says that the guys must to be thankfull they looked fast away.

Danijel
04-23-2010, 08:03 PM
"I can't tell. I am not the one to judge people, that's Hill's job.", replies Yaldamar to Layla's question. "Someone should ask her that after she gets calmed down. We cannot afford one of us six to get the emotional breakdown.", he adds.
"In that case: How about we get doing some of the hunting ourselves.", asks Hill Mizuki. He wanted to do something and Mizuki was the only available now at the moment.

----------------

"Well!", Heroc claps his hands, "Now that we got all comfortable around each other, lets really start getting some stuff. Girls, any suggestions?" Heroc went with the old saying 'Ladies first' and let the girls first think of something.