PDA

View Full Version : Alternia Bound

STR1D3RG1RL
08-26-2012, 05:51 AM
OVERVIEW

I'd like to start a really great sci-fi RP here, about the rivalry between two planets named Alternia and Morytania. I was thinking about maybe 4-7 people could join, it really doesn't have to be that big. We can always play multiple characters. I ask that no more than nine people join as Alternians, but we need about seven or eight people for Morytanians. Two storylines will be going on at once, so the genetically enhanced teenagers on Alternia will be doing what they're doing, along with those on Morytania plotting against the Alternian ruler. (His name will be Julian Phee)

PLOT

In the future year of 2173, two planets (Alternia and Morytania) reside in space on the other side of Saturn, because the Earth was decreasing its population with air pollution, and Earth was running out of space to store trash and for people to live in healthily. They sent a large group of people (around 1000 people) to this newly discovered planet, Alternia, (they are test subjects, so they will be monitored by the earth leaders) in hopes of finding a peaceful and healthy place to live in. Before the ship to Alternia sailed, a group of scientists were asked to create genetically mutated children, who would look normal on the outside but forever be different on the inside. Their jobs would be to help enhance and improve the living on this new planet, having to attend a special school that enforces the learning and obtaining of these skills. What they don't know, is that one particular scientist (named Desmonde Worth) had taken the children (Along with adults who were accused of crimes and treason) who had defected powers ( evil and horrible powers, such as the ability to stop ones heart, or horrible things on the matter of life and death..) and sent them to a 'back-up' planet near Alternia- named Morytania - where they are currently training to attack Alternia, and to take the genetically enhanced students and use them for the good of evil. Their plans are to exterminate the entire population of Alternia, then to move on to destroying the useless 'mortals' of Earth. The Alternians will attend the academy of Rechmore (pronounced Reck-more) and the Morytanians will attend a school called 'The Rett'.
In this RP, the teenagers with the special powers will be placed into a group together, they will attend the special school, 'hang out' like normal teenagers would do, and do their jobs that will help Alternia become a better place. (We can change any of these rules/plotlines whenever to your liking, just leave a reply)

Character REF sheet:

Full Name:
Nicknames(s):
Sex:
Ethnicity:
Height:
Eye color:
Skin tone:
Skinny, normal, or a bit large?:
Who they live with:
Title/Rank (if any):
Hobbies/Pastime:
Powers:
Talents (ex. Drawing or singing):
Personality:
Other:
Scars/tattoos (If any):
Accessories:
Usual outfit:
Morytanian or Alternian?:

STR1D3RG1RL
08-26-2012, 05:58 AM
Full Name: Cecil Robert Creed
Nicknames(s): Creed
Sex: Male
Ethnicity: White
Height: 6'3"
Hair color: Blue, styled short and spiked in the front
Eye color: Pale blue eyes, more of a crystal than his dark hair color
Skin tone: Pale
Skinny, normal, or a bit large?: Tall and skinny
Who they live with: An inventor named Gary Dell, Gary has no wife.
Title/Rank (if any): student
Hobbies/Pastime: Helps Gary with his inventing
Powers: His eyes glow when he uses his powers. His powers are being able to control the flow of electricity, in the air and in some machines.
Talents (ex. Drawing or singing): he is good in science, but doesn't have many talents
Personality: Shy, or extremely talkative at times
Other: works for the good, Alternian force
Scars/tattoos (If any): he has a lightning bolt tattooed on his right shoulder blade
Accessories: A digital watch that he tinkers with when his powers act up
Usual outfit:black pants, a white T-shirt, a labcoat (when working) and converse.

Chip the 3rd
08-26-2012, 06:29 AM
This probably belongs in the Fan Fiction section, as it sounds on the outside like a Homestuck RP, but I'm up for it... I can't guarantee eight paragraphs of Shakespeare though.

Full Name: Garland DeSoto
Nicknames(s): Tinman, Flying Brick
Ethnicity: Unknown
Height: 11 feet
Hair color: None
Eye color: Red
Skin tone: Unknown
Skinny, normal, or a bit large?: Tall and thin
Who they live with: Nobody
Title/Rank (if any): Brigand, 177th Unit, KNIGHT Protocol.
Hobbies/Pastime: Television.
Powers: Teleportation, flight, and the standard robot heat vision
Talents (ex. Drawing or singing): Fencing
Personality: Affably Evil
Other: He's a robot.
Scars/tattoos (If any):
Accessories: "Enormous fuck-off sword." (his words)
Usual outfit: Huge medieval suit of armour, modified and given sentience. Has a long purple cape.
Morytanian or Alternian?: Morytanian

Accepted?

Auki
08-26-2012, 06:38 AM
This game would only need to be moved to Parody if it is heavily based on the universe or setting of Homestuck~

If you’re looking for more players, don’t forget to make use of all the features that RPA has to offer. You can submit your game to the Roleplaying Games Directory here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) and if you post here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975), you can ask the Staff to advertise your roleplay in their signatures.

Most importantly, make sure to apply for Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)!

STR1D3RG1RL
08-26-2012, 06:55 AM
I just used the planet name, its not about homestuck in any way haha. I'm bad with planet names XD Sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Totally accepted :) So will you be like, the overlord of Morytania? Robots :D

Chip the 3rd
08-26-2012, 06:59 AM
Sure yeah. Except he's not the best overlord... His idea of evil is like, Saturday morning cartoon evil. Like standing behind "keep off the grass" signs XD

Chip the 3rd
08-26-2012, 07:32 AM
Double post, but I can't wait for this to begin!

Ladybug
08-27-2012, 03:07 AM
Hey Strider, I'd love to join!!! :) Ice King! Haven't talked to you in a while ;).

Chip the 3rd
08-27-2012, 02:46 PM
The Dark Tower series gives me many ideas.

Hi Ladybug!

Death101
08-27-2012, 03:34 PM
I'd like to join if your willing to have me here's my info.

Full Name: Richy, Trapnia
Nicknames(s): Ace, Rich
Ethnicity: white
Height: ---
Hair color: black
Eye color: Black Some times Red when mad
Skin tone: White
Skinny, normal, or a bit large?: Normal with a lot of muscle.
Who they live with: Aldo Trapina (Father), Tony Trapina (Father's older brother)
Title/Rank (if any):
Hobbies/Pastime: Loves to partice Judo and play chess.
Powers: Mind Control.
Talents (ex. Drawing or singing): Guns, Swords, Judo other MMAs, negtion.
Personality: Angry, Dark, Loner
Other: Has an IQ of 200 lost his eye in gang fight has a dark past that dosen't like to talk about and is awalys trying to move on he is a bit stand offish but he's been though a lot hopes that one day humans can live happlie and safer he only cares about his father uncall and freinds will put anyone above him self if it's for a reason.
Scars/tattoos (If any): a scare across my right eye
Accessories:Eye patch
Usual outfit: white dress shirt, black tie, black vest with pine strips, black dress pants and black dress shoes.
Morytanian or Alternian?: Alternian

Chip the 3rd
08-27-2012, 07:15 PM
Hi Death!

Lavitz Slambert
08-27-2012, 07:15 PM
Full Name: Masamba Einalath Dayvurn
Nicknames(s): "Dayburn" "Samba"
Ethnicity: African
Height: 5'4"
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Caramel Brown
Skin tone: Dark Brown
Skinny, normal, or a bit large?: Normal
Who they live with: Their father
Title/Rank (if any): N/A
Hobbies/Pastime: Carpentry, Sculpting, Painting
Powers: Can turn his skin to any Metal/Alloy (All Periodic table metals, not just metals like Iron) he is in contact with / Controlled Magnetism as certain metals
Talents (ex. Drawing or singing): Blueprint Drawing/Structural Design Engineering
Personality: Honest, Hard Working, Content/Happy, Friendly
Other: Uses his spare time and spare money to build New houses Libraries, Schools, Orphanages and similar structures
Scars/tattoos (If any): None.
Accessories: Keeps a pocket-watch with him always, inside it has a working clock and a photo of his Grandfather and him as a child
Usual outfit: Denim Overalls, and a Sleeveless White Shirt, Working Gloves and Steel-Toe Boots

Haunted
08-28-2012, 03:55 AM
Full Name: Crystal Sophia Adams
Nicknames(s): Crys, Adams
Sex: Female
Ethnicity: Southern European
Height: 5' 4''
Hair color: Light brown with redish streaks
Eye color: One is brown and the other red
Skin tone: olive
Skinny, normal, or a bit large?: thin but with lean muscles
Who they live with: Dr. Alexia Brown, the scientist that created her that came to Alternia to help the mutations and do more research
Title/Rank (if any): student
Hobbies/Pastime: drawing/sketching, sword fighting, shooting
Powers: controls shadows and darkness, can become invisible and teleport with shadows
Talents (ex. Drawing or singing): drawing, unfailing aim
Personality: nice if you get to know her but has some trouble with trust, loyal to loved ones
Other: Dr. Brown fought for her to be sent to Alternia as some thought her powers bordered on evil being focused on the dark of the world.
Scars/tattoos (If any): tattoo of the number three on her left shoulder as she was Dr. Brown's 3rd mutation
Accessories: Silver cuff on her left wrist given to her by Dr. Brown to hold back the evil of her powers
Usual outfit: A tank with a fitted leather jacket, ripped jeans, combat boots
Morytanian or Alternian?: Atlernian

Chip the 3rd
08-28-2012, 07:13 PM
Can't wait!

Death101
08-30-2012, 02:24 AM
Can't wait to start. :D

Death101
09-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Here ya go maddie i saw the pm.

Full Name: Richy, Trapnia
Nicknames(s): Ace, Rich
Ethnicity: white
Height: ---
Hair color: black
Eye color: Black Some times Red when mad
Skin tone: White
Skinny, normal, or a bit large?: Normal with a lot of muscle.
Who they live with: Aldo Trapina (Father), Tony Trapina (Father's older brother)
Title/Rank (if any):
Hobbies/Pastime: Loves to partice Judo and play chess.
Powers: Mind Control.
Talents (ex. Drawing or singing): Guns, Swords, Judo other MMAs, negtion.
Personality: Angry, Dark, Loner
Other: Has an IQ of 200 lost his eye in gang fight has a dark past that dosen't like to talk about and is awalys trying to move on he is a bit stand offish but he's been though a lot hopes that one day humans can live happlie and safer he only cares about his father uncall and freinds will put anyone above him self if it's for a reason.
Scars/tattoos (If any): a scare across my right eye
Accessories:Eye patch
Usual outfit: white dress shirt, black tie, black vest with pine strips, black dress pants and black dress shoes.