PDA

View Full Version : The Heart of Guardians

Anti-Hero
09-01-2012, 08:10 PM
All characters will soon be posted below and are subject to change up until the first battle. This is however unless I make note of an update even after wards. This will happen very rarely. My characters will be based in all different times and different forms.

If in some way you wish to fight one of my listed characters please let me know and I'll be happy to set up environments. I will also subject to your environments.

Please understand that I enjoy certain qualities of writing, (decent spelling, grammar.) My biggest pet peeves are characters who refuse to take damage, or always avoid any hits at all. This is a personal preference for me.
When it comes down to I'm looking to have fun, I like short or long battles. Its not about winning its about having fun with you guys.

Character List

Futuristic-
Seig "Ziggy" Vire (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34420&p=1066983&viewfull=1#post1066983)- Sect Organization; Guardian Forces

Modern

Past

Alternative

Massive Forces: (essentially armies)

Anti-Hero
09-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Name: Seig "Ziggy" Vire
Race: Human

Appearance: http://i46.tinypic.com/j17y3m.jpg
Distinctive Features: Seig hold a kind of unruly appearance that offers a lax position outside of his armor. Deep emerald eyes hide behind cascading bangs that on more than often occasions need to be brushed behind his ears. The brown locks hang about the base of his neck licking at an obvious building of muscle around his upper arms. His entirety is an athletic build based around certain standard movements. A defensive strategy and a quick offensive style. Many of the warriors in his class have a chiseled body while he remains lean and tone. Both arms and legs have prominent muscle development. At five foot eleven inches, and weighing at one hundred and seventy six pounds, Seig is a force of muscle to be reckoned with, but what should be considered is his immense ability for standing his ground and moving quickly

Clothes/Armour:
http://i49.tinypic.com/2istnp1.jpg
Description of Armour: The Guardian Armour, is a futuristic style set that runs of the idea of segregated armour styles for increased defensive measure without sacrificing mobility. The style covers from head to toe, leaving only the joints mildly exposed mostly from the back. The plate along the face is not made of glass but a solid computer that uses embedded cameras to see outside. The advantage of this is that the camera can move 360 degrees around the helmet, however the disadvantage is that it takes away peripheral vision. The second advantage to the armour is and active camouflage unit that, while it does not let the user become completely invisible they are able to fade into the background. Upon moving however the camouflage dissipates.

Fighting Style: There is no set name, however the style of combat is based around a defensive stance and a quick striking offensive. The initial development came from the idea of geurilla tactics used back in the World War eras. The quick strikes in small numbers while holding a highly defensible position hidden in the undergrounds or ruins was something that could easily be implemented into one on one combat
Weapons:
Guardian Blade- The guardian blade is wide blade, single handed sword. Its weight is built in so that the sword can withstand massive impact and be used for extensive amount of time without repair. While the pearl white blade may seem heavy to most, it has a built in registry that actually connects to the user and allows it to be swung as if it were a normal weapon. The sensors are etched lines that glow blue while the blade is in use, sending pulsating waves from the hilt to the end of the blade.

Guardian Vanguard Shield- This a shield used for quick deflection and shows in the way that it is built. The shield itself is actually only a medium sized, extremely thick pearl white buckler with a black outline. This shield is specific to a certain style of combat and while small provides an extreme amount of defense if use correctly. This specific shield also contains a spike hidden within it that can be ejected out at any given time to use as a second weapon, or a way to hold stationary. The blue lines that are etched into this shield provide the small buckler with the ability to emit a mass gravity field than can cover roughly ten meters in diameter for a short while.

GUN- The Gun unit is a gauntlet that is semi tangible and allows the human to focus magical energies into a weaponized force. The GUN covers the use of fire, ice and lightning, but only in a way that can be used upon touching the opponent, or with a firing distance of roughly five meters. While the magic itself is effective enough to throw the opponent off balance, and possibly "burn" bare skin it in no way can cause any significant damage.
Ice- The effects of ice on skin provide a moderate burning sensation, that might more cause shear annoyance than anything. However its effects on the surrounding area might cause a a small frozen area that with accuracy can be used to foil the opponents movements
Fire- The effects of fire are minute at best however upon setting fire to armor, skin, or cloth it can instill fear or shock and send the opponent into a momentary frenzy, like all fire if left unattended it can cause serious damage.
Lightning- The lightning effect is one that might stun the opponent. It has a strong hit force, but lacks any kind of lasting damage aside form the initial knock back shock
PAGF/RAGF- A personal and re-designed anti gravity field that can be used to launch oneself forward or save them from extremely high falls. Aerial combat of many kinds is actually made possible by the use of this item, it hold its position inside the GUN gauntlet and can be used multiple time in any given battles, however each use will drain the battery on the armor by ten percent regardless of whether its used as a defensive or offensive weapon. The RAGF is a re-designed version that allows a user to add a gravity field to a weapon or shield or even fire it at an opponent. the total uses of the power is numbered at ten. The power is in no way sustained it is activated, used and deactivated.

Abilities:

Attributes:
As a human

Biography:
Seig at a young age was no stranger to oppression, as well as hardships of the Slums- Area 3. While still beneath the preteen requirement to search for jobs, Seig was one to run errands for his family and on occasion was called upon to protect what he had bought. Foods and other items of cost in the Slums were rare and sometimes very hard to come by, this generally resulted in muggings, and even on occasion murders. In this way he was brought up to know the ins and outs of many peoples situations.

Once he reached an age where things started to make more sense, Seig began to develop an ability to read and analyze situations and people. After developing survival skills through brute force, he eventually found more solace in trying to avoid conflict when he could. Though he kept it in mind that running was not always the best option and much of your issues must be delt with a firm hand and a strong force to push through.

Around the age of thirteen Seig and his newly adoptive family actually had made enough money to push on up into the lower level Sectors. This gave him an opportunity to better himself, whether or not he disagreed with certain methods, Seig began schooling ultimately so that he might apply for Sect and eventually lead his own squadron. Much of his school was spent in combat training where he found he had a profound use for swordsmanship, though he was decent with a handgun he preferred to avoid its promise to kill for something that involved more skill. He also found he had a gift with manipulating the magics but chose once again to side bar them for his true pleasure. At some point, he graduated at the top of his class and began working his way into leading the Guardian Squad Alpha.

Personality:
Seig respects the original moral codes of honor and humility. He is one to respect his fellow man and agree to hear out his or her concerns before asking them or ordering them to proceed. He in a way reveres knights in old legends, as he misses the days of chivalry that led him to enjoy protecting those who could not defend themselves. Secretly Seig's biggest passion is singing and writing as well as the notion of true love.