PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 1: The Dawn of War - Conclusion

E1Alpha
09-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Chapter 1: The Dawn of War
Conclusion

And with this, Chapter 1 has come to an end, so it's time to review what has happened.
With a couple of succesful battles, we can see a good shift in territorial control.
But something is looming in the fog that has begun to grow over the ocean.

http://i45.tinypic.com/347b57q.png
Firanos
Commander Death: -15
=

Leongarde
Territory Loss: -10
Critical Territory Gain: +20
PC Loss: -5
PC Promotion: +5
=

Archeos
Critical Territory Gain: +20
Commander Weakened: -5
PC Defection (From Aeregos): +5
=

Disgeran
Territory Gain: +10
=

Aeregos
Commander Death: -15
PC Defection (To Archeos): -5
PC Promotion: +5
=

Scaravus
No Change
=

UPDATES:
Territorial
-Leongarde has secured control over the Ilean Mountains against Firanos and Scaravus
-Disgeran has conquered the Lion Woods from Leongarde
-Archeos has secured control over Cayanas against Aeregos

NPCs
-Orion, The Eternal Crusader has been severely weakened by the actions of Kaizan Kurotsubasa (Jacogos)
-Kaburi, The Chosen of the Storm has been slain at the battle for Cayanas by the hand of Zhao Zilong (Cfavano)
-Avertus, The Iron Mask has been slain at the battle for the Ilean Mountains by the hand of G'wain Pinderknock (The Imposter)

PCs
-Zhao Zilong (Cfavano) has defected to Archeos and is wanted dead by Aeregos
-G'wain Pinderknock (The Imposter) has been granted the title of Corporal for his actions at the Ilean Mountains
-Kaizan Kurotsubasa (Jacogos) has been granted the title of Corporal for his actions at the Paladin Grove
-Aranka Lapham (preacharound) has been slain at the battle for Lion Woods by the hand of Verminathras (Jacogos)

Other Information
-A thick fog has begun to approach the land from the sea. All sight towards the islands there has been lost.

OOC Information
-Julia Neran (Crimson Lies) has gone inactive and can be used as an NPC.

!!! IMPORTANT !!!
ANYONE CAN REQUEST THE COMMENTARY FROM THE JUDGES, AFTER WHICH THEY WILL BE SENT IN A PM

Different questions can be asked here aswell.

Chapter 2 will follow as soon as all preparation for it is ready.

Jacogos
09-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Slightly surprised that Verm got little credit for anything during Lion Woods, but I guess I shouldn't have expected such xD

However, as I thought, Archeos must now be my target, at least by Kaizan. Whilst V will probably continue focus against Leongarde (and try to keep the steamroller going), Kaizan will be out for Zhao's head.

Kudos to G'wain though, for taking a General kill :P

E1Alpha
09-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Well. If by credit you mean that he didn't get promoted, killing a regular ranked player character isn't exactly going to award you a promotion :P
Major feats present that, such as a big kill, or an important objective.

And it's good that you target Archeos now, seeing as they're in the lead on account of Power.

Jacogos
09-03-2012, 09:05 PM
That was what I meant by the 'As I thought, I must target Archeos'. I had no idea that the neutral zones were so powerful to control, though. I must say, it makes me very hopeful that either Aeregos or Disgeran will contest Archeos for the Meron Pinnacle.

Seeing as Aeregos is attacking Paladin Grove next, I will assume Disgeran will...

I will assume. *stare*

Also, that fog makes me worried for Talos, the Lowlands, Cayanas and Highperk. (Should that be Highpeak on the map?).

Also, I would LOVE for the judges commentary on Lion Woods :) Pwease?

Cfavano
09-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Archeos should take meron pinnacle and then wipe out aeregos. then, by setting themselves up in that corner and making a power base, strike out across the river and go for the world.

Jacogos
09-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Archeos is going for Meron Pinnacle according to their Intermetso. If Disgeran meets them there (hopefully we will learn of this during their Intermetso), however, I'll wipe stop them cold...

Kaizan will be leading the way alongside the Aeregosian army into Paladin Grove, a la their Intermetso.

E1Alpha
09-03-2012, 09:36 PM
Nope.avi Jaccy
The name is Highperk, not Highpeak

Did I say Highpeak anywhere?

Jacogos
09-03-2012, 09:39 PM
You MIGHT have, but I'll take your word for it xD Highpeak just seems to roll better, even if it seems a little more used than Highperk xD Anyway. Do I just state here for commentary on a battle, or should I contact judges individually?

E1Alpha
09-03-2012, 09:44 PM
I've just sent the judgings to you in a PM. What judge says what remains anonymous, except for me. You are free to know what my opinion is.