PDA

View Full Version : Empire OOC

Lox
09-03-2012, 10:39 PM
The OOC thread for Empire (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34315). IC coming soon. :D

CS:

Name:

Nationality:

Faction: (Neo-Caroleans, Swedish military, Galieran military. Last one requires discussion with me first.)

Appearance:

Background:

Adrian Faust
09-04-2012, 05:23 AM
I will throw in a character soon enough<3

Raindrop
09-04-2012, 05:51 AM
ASAIDWW. :P
(As soon as I am done with work.)

Anastasia
09-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Name: Rikke Christiansen
National: Dansk
Faction: Neo-Carolean
Appearance: http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/473/famkejanssen3.jpg
Background: Rikke was born in a time of war and uncertainty. Before the Galieran forces had set their sights on Sweden, the ailing Kingdom of Denmark was a weak target. It served to cement the Galieran path to Scandinavia. The struggle took not more than three years before what was once a vibrant, thriving nation was crushed under the hands of a cruel and unrelenting foe. As the years passed and the priorities of the Galierans changed, Denmark was granted some autonomy, and slowly began to rebuild under the watchful eyes of those who put them in there place.

While the wars raged on Rikke's parents fled Denmark and settled in with their neighbor, Sweden. It wasn't long for war to follow there as well, though under the might of Karl Försvararen, the nation knew peace, and so did a younger Rikke. As times changed and corruption grew thick within the nation, a rebellion was slowly growing. Having passed seamlessly through school and her mandated military service, Rikke was increasingly disillusioned. It seemed as though underground groups and the growing Neo-Carolean forces were the only ones that represented true change. To bring consciousness to the eyes of the sovereign, word of the plight of the people. Rikke is somewhat idealistic though she is far from exceedingly positive in outlook. Her personality is best described as cold. Despite feeling almost no connection to her homeland, and rather self identifying as Swedish, Rikke does long for its real freedom.

Graduating from university at an exceptionally young age, Rikke enlisted in the Swedish army within the medical corp, though she lacked proper medical training, what she learned proved t be invaluable, as well as basic combat skills. As times grew somewhat more solemn, discontent but love for the almighty King still hanging in the air, Rikke resigned and began medical school, where Neo-Caroleanism was brought to her attention. A campaign to open the eyes of the man who had once saved them, but seemed to have lost touch with his own people.

Lox
09-04-2012, 12:49 PM
No worries about that, it looks good, haha. :D

Though for the record, I want to make it clear (to everybody, this isn't directed at just you, Anastasia. XD ) that me and Gin came up with the idea that Karl Försvararen, while a dictator of sorts as he's king, is not an evil man. He does not have a secret police that kidnaps people in the middle of the night, in other words. Basically, when it comes to Sweden, there is no good side or evil side. The Neo-Caroleans and the government/Karl Försvararens armies, are basically just two political viewpoints that are both understandable, and neither being wrong. :D

At least, that's the idea behind the RP, regardless of what that would be like in real life. XD Just for the record. XD

Also, I'll have a charrie up later today. :D

Raindrop
09-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Name: Mikael. Eldsjäl.

Nationality: Swedish.

Faction: Neo Carolean.

Appearance:
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/Gin761/Arsoft.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/Gin761/Arsoft14.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/Gin761/Arsoft15.jpg

Background: Mikael was formerly aligned with the Swedish Army and fullfilled his duty during the first Galieran War with'in a Surgeon Unit excelling his group to victory through every tough mission they got. Mikael was ranked Captain when he resigned himself off duty due to political confrontations amongst other men in the Swedish Army, though some call him traitor others just accept his political stance and sees him for what kind of patriot he is.
About half a year ago into this Mikael signed with the Neo Caroleans, making clear that he would not wadge war towards his fellow country men, even if their political stance oppose his own and it turned out he was not alone to feel like that.
Mikael took his closest friends from the crew he was in with him, three men whom had been him through fire and flames from day one. Mikael quickly made a name for himself and his team in Neo Caroleans with a few mission carried out without as much as breath astray in precision. Currently under Neo Carolean orders Mikael and his squad has been sent out to the frontlines in order to gather intel aswell as try to cooperate with the Swedish Military at place.
Perhaps trade a few services for some intel worth taking back to the Neo Caroleans.

Squad:
Erki Kampinen, heriting from Finland one generation back. Close Quarter expert and Engineer. A well educated guy with training from both Finnish army and the Swedish army Erki is not to be taken lightly. He is also capable with hacking, handling handheld/portable pieces of equipment, engines, tanks, veichles, aircrafts, ammunition... Well a good general knowledge of each.

Christian Sjöholm, originates from Sweden. Christian was one of few proud men whom had undergone Fjälljägar-training and is just as good as a marksman as he is on tracking.
Christian has saved the team more than the number of fingers the team has, TOGETHER, with his sharp eye and highly potent ability to choose routes for destination and somehow there is just something with him and his backwater knowledge of nature that has pulled the team through.

Joel "Gröna Döden" Lindqvist, originates from Sweden and is a close quarter expert and is known for camofluage expertis. With a private arsenal more grand and exclusive than the Kings castle, as he claims himself, Joel proves to be good with guns, camo and guns.
A WARdrobe, well that is what people would say about him and his closet.

Other things about the squad-
Though they know each other from inside out, their experience has faced many hardships and more then twice have they been proven to vaulnerable. Though their training has carried them far on missions, luck has managed to intervene with them on several occassions.

Lox
09-04-2012, 02:28 PM
He uses the kalashnikov? O_O

Communist!!! >_<

Nah, just kidding. XD

Raindrop
09-04-2012, 02:46 PM
He uses the kalashnikov? O_O

Communist!!! >_<

Nah, just kidding. XD

Hahah THAT IS me. :D

Lox
09-04-2012, 02:52 PM
And my own character.

Name: Magnus Djärv

Nationality: Swedish

Faction: Swedish Army

Appearance: Wiry build with tattoos on his arms. Djärv has cropped brown hair and blue eyes. He's got beard stubble covering the lower part of his face, with exception of his upper lip. He usually wears the standard issue Swedish M90 uniform with a combat vest and boonie hat when he's not on leave from the battlefield.

Background: Magnus Djärv is a sergeant in the Swedish Army, a "Carolean" as the soldiers of the Army somewhat affectionately call themselves. He's a veteran from the wars in Europe, where he's spent ten years fighting before peace came. This entire time he spent serving with the Dale Regiment, in which he is now a light infantry squad leader, currently deployed in Europe on border patrol on the border between European Swedish territory and Galiera.

There's not much to tell about Djärv except that he's seen the best and the worst in humanity during the fighting. He's a disillusioned career soldier, who, despite being disillusioned, believes strongly in Charles the Defender's foreign policy, though he keeps this to himself. As it is now peace in Europe, Djärv and his regiment are just finishing up their rotation on the border, after which they will be deployed back home for training, rest and recuperation.

While a career soldier, Djärv is a quiet type who more often stays in the background of a conversation, but when he does speak it's usually to put in a couple of words of wisdom, or muse some battlefield philosophy.

Adrian Faust
09-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Name: Andreas "Éclaireur / (Falköga)"

Nationality: Swedish.

Faction: Neo-Caroleans

(- glasses and weapon and russian military-tags on the uniform, + a Dragonov and Balaclava to cover up everything but his eyes)
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/169/6/3/VRS3_by_BloodPoet.jpg

(Me kneeling to the left! -weapon and russian military-tags on the uniform + the same as mentioned above)
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/168/4/7/VRS1_by_BloodPoet.jpg

Weapons of choice: Aircrafts, Snipers such as Dragonov, then the combat-knife.

Background: Mikael's twinbrother whom disappeared from sweden directly after finishing his military education as an air combat pilot, he left sweden to join the "Légion étrangère" or as it's called in sweden... "Främlingslegionen", after finishing his training in "Légion étrangére" as a sniper he served "Légion étrangére" his contract signed years and went back to Sweden to find his twin. After knowing about his twin's whereabouts he joined the Neo-Caroleans wanting to keep an eye on his brother. Doing excellent duty to support groundtroops, he knows that he can watch over his brother on the ground. His new name received from the Légion étrangére fits him perfectly. He's a long distance expert on the ground and in air he's a falcon. In air, he's a squadron leader, and if he's called for duty on the ground, he's often working solo as a ghost that appears just as quickly as he disappears. Assassinations, long distance support... you name it, if you're on his list of being silenced then watch your back often and far behind. Within the Neo-Caroleans he's on ground at the moment, but everything will change if he gets his hands on an aircraft! Whenever he is called upon duty, he won't answer to anything but "Falköga" or "Éclaireur". He's doing his best to keep his real identity a secret to his brother.

(changes good enough for ye?)

Lox
09-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Looks good, with two buts. Firstly, he's going to need a name other than the French nickname. ;) Also, if he's with the Neo-Caroleans, well, they don't have access to air support as they're a rebel group of sorts. They only have ground forces. :D

Adrian Faust
09-06-2012, 07:04 PM
well then, ground forces it is, but nothing says that he can't steal an aircraft laters! XD
and he'll be mostly solo! :*

Adrian Faust
09-06-2012, 07:22 PM
changes done and done! :D

Raindrop
09-06-2012, 08:49 PM
I see...
Andreas Eldsjäl eeey? :P Son of a bitch. :P

Adrian Faust
09-06-2012, 11:13 PM
And so it doesn't seem better than that! :D

Lox
09-07-2012, 09:53 AM
The IC is up. My advise to y'all is to have your characters be in Älvdalen and go about their business, training with or arming the Neo-Caroleans or somesuch. :D

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34618&p=1074529#post1074529

Also, Adrian, the likelyhood is that he won't have to steal an aircraft. See, he won't need one in Dalarna during the Neo-Carolean part of the roleplay - and later, there will be war between Galiera and Sweden, where the King will recruit the Neo-Caroleans to help him fight in Galiera - and at that time it's likely they'll recruit your character to fly an aircraft of some sort anyway - so there won't be need to steal one. ;)

Anastasia
09-07-2012, 01:23 PM
That was one hell of an OP, Loxy.

Anastasia
09-07-2012, 01:29 PM
I also edited Rikke a bit to enlist her briefly in the army in the medical corp. just makes things easier.

Lox
09-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Haha, I know. I wanted to get it all down in one go. :D

And no worries on Rikke. You should put her on Säkerhetsstyrka Dalarna, so that she'll have a reason to be on-site in Dalarna where part of the RP will take place. :D

Btw, Älvdalen is an infamous word in the Swedish military, because the military likes to hold really nasty exercises there. I've never participated in one in that area myself, but I've heard horror stories. Just saying. :D

Raindrop
09-08-2012, 02:45 PM
I'll post shortly.

Anastasia
09-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Lovely posts, so far.

Lox
09-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Yup. Waiting for Adrian Faust's intro, then I'll drag my men to Älvdalen and start the first part of the RP story.

Raindrop
09-10-2012, 09:55 PM
Oh... >_> heh, let not Adrian stall us. :O
Sad but true, suddenly it can take forever for him to get online. :O

Adrian Faust
09-10-2012, 10:40 PM
aight, you're right brother! :O
will post a.s.a.p!

- - - Updated - - -

aight, you're right brother! :O
will post a.s.a.p!

Adrian Faust
09-11-2012, 09:08 AM
P-P-P-POOOOSTTTTEEEEDDDD!

Anastasia
09-11-2012, 08:57 PM
You have to translate the Swedish, Adrian.

While I and the others involved (well most especially your brother and Lox) have the ability to understand it, not everyone else does. So on public forums we must translate our use of foreign languages.

Raindrop
09-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Yes besides that...
The ironie of Oden, a ONE eyed god is a sniper. >_>

Adrian Faust
09-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Added a Swe To Eng School so that the swedish sentences can be understood! :P
anyhooow, will try to post soon me friends<3

Raindrop
09-13-2012, 04:49 PM
Me first though. :D

Adrian Faust
09-13-2012, 05:23 PM
aight! :D

Lox
09-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Hope nobody minds my little visit by the King. XD I wanted Djärv to be forced to take a more active role than just that of a regular soldier. XD

Adrian Faust
09-23-2012, 06:22 PM
So plotting, who was the attackers? N-C deserters, Foreign soldiers or what, since Oden was the spy and shot Freja... and Falköga has now killed the spy... What should I do now? Come forth and lay down the few facts I'm sitting on or what?

:/

Lox
09-23-2012, 06:35 PM
Hmmm, good question. I won't reveal the nature of the attackers just yet, because I'm all about the dramatics. Bwahaha. >_> But, I do think you should make contact with Rikke and report to her, yes. :D

Anastasia
09-23-2012, 07:27 PM
Jaaaaa.

- - - Updated - - -

Jaaaaa.

Raindrop
09-23-2012, 07:44 PM
Yeah... Sorry for being slow by the way...

Lox
09-23-2012, 07:51 PM
No worries, man. ;)

Anastasia
09-23-2012, 07:54 PM
Nastia is dying. Just putting that out there.

Lox
09-23-2012, 08:01 PM
Who? When where what? O_O

Anastasia
09-23-2012, 08:20 PM
Who = me
When = right now
Where = Denmark
What = death, question mark.

Lox
09-23-2012, 08:37 PM
I'm not following... o_o

You're not DYING dying, are you? ((O_O))

Raindrop
09-23-2012, 08:43 PM
She will be fine bro. :)

Lox
09-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Ok... Carry on then... >_>

Scaring me like that... <_<

Mumblegrumble... >_>

XD

Raindrop
09-23-2012, 08:59 PM
:D

Anastasia
09-23-2012, 09:06 PM
Speak for yourselvessssss. =D.

Raindrop
09-23-2012, 09:44 PM
<3

Adrian Faust
09-26-2012, 12:54 PM
omdls! :O

okay, so I'll just march in and tell Rikke about our little traitor!? Oò,

Anastasia
09-27-2012, 04:20 AM
I will have a post up this afternoon. I've been trying to figure out how Rikke will handle this. =D. I like it.

Raindrop
09-27-2012, 07:59 AM
-Le sigh- this is frustrating. I want to post but can't unless I want to post a post with so many spelling errors that it becomes fair to commit sucide.

- - - Updated - - -

-Le sigh- this is frustrating. I want to post but can't unless I want to post a post with so many spelling errors that it becomes fair to commit sucide.

Adrian Faust
09-27-2012, 04:32 PM
haha see what ya mean brother....
suicide*..... xD

Lox
10-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Who's turn is it to post? I haven't gotten any email alerts in a while. The function seems to be failing. >_<

Anyway, if nobody else feels inclined to I'll try to have a post up in a day or two. :D

Raindrop
10-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Could be me really, anyone feel free to take control of my chsractrr in the meantime, so pm me if there is any questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Could be me really, anyone feel free to take control of my chsractrr in the meantime, so pm me if there is any questions.

Lox
10-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Gotcha. I think it's best if Anastasia take control of your character while you're away, since they're also Neo-Caroleans. :D

Get your laptop fixed soon, bro! We miss you! XD