PDA

View Full Version : Reincarnations ~A Continuation of Past Events~ Rated M [Me and Magic]

Neshimo
09-05-2012, 12:15 AM
~Rated Mature: For Death, Intense Situations, Intense Swearing. Though also has an innocent young love too it so yeah. Not R, but is very Mature.~
Notes: This is a continuation of Likewise, along with past role plays Me and Magic have done with each other outside of RPA. We have done 3 other reincarnations besides Like-Wise, so if you read with us, you may be confused. Though we will be posting a summary of the Last Three tragedies of Reincarnations. Sit back, relax, and have fun reading with us.

~Now for the story~

In the Olden days of our life dimension, there was a forbidden love story not to be told, between too of the most different people in the world. A princess, of the kingdom of England, Princess Celia. And the homeless boy, beggar, and thief, the unknown Thomas. These two met, when they were very young, and Celia was walking down with her security maids, wanting to walk with the people who lived in the town. Thomas, being the thief he was, immediately saw the necklace she was wearing. A beautiful necklace, probably worth millions of pounds. Coming up with a plan, Thomas starts walking to her. Getting in the way of the Maids, he looks up at them holding out his hands. "MOVE ALONG BEGGAR! THIS BE THE PRINCESS YOUR STANDING IN FRONT OF!" Though with that, he doesn't move. The maids then slap the Thomas, and Celia frightened goes to hep Thomas up. This wasn't a part of Thomas's plan, but he quickly snatches the Jewel and runs off with it. Celia, not in his mind at all. Though he was in her mind. The fact they hit him, and she protected him, plus there was an attraction to him she just couldn't get her hands on. She didn't know what to call it, and before she could even think of the words, Maids huddled around her, asking if she was fine. Why hadn't they done that for the boy when they slapped him she though to herself. It was a mystery, she would soon later found out.
When both turned 13, Thomas had joined a group of bandits, and started practicing with a bow and arrow, his mentor, cold as ice, trained him until her sweat blood. Celia, became a lady in waiting, for a prince to come or a wealthy man to take her away. Almost like a fair maiden locked in a castle, though she grew bored of knitting, politics, and study groups. The lame gossip of the other maidens she was forced to befriend. It was tiring. Thomas on the other hand, was happy for once. The bandits were like family, one that robed, raped, and pillaged if he was or wasn't around. They were honest with him, thats what he'd thought. In the end, each bandit would tell him a different story of his life, and they would all end the same. Badly. During the real night, when he'd go down into the plains, he'd touch the necklace that he stole, and then remembered the courtesy in which she had given him. He only now realized that she was being nice to him.
Both turned 18 almost as soon as they turned 13. Celia, became married 2 years ago to one of her so called friends father. The man almost 4 times her age, wanted her to bear him a child, so that the legacy would continue, though she had other plans, of maybe running away. Thomas, became the leader of the bandits, as the previous had died, and left the ring to him. Thomas, being leader, was the best thing for the Bandits, as they became bandits for hire. To be hired by rich wealthy families to take down other families, in order to boost their own standing. Receiving 100 pounds for each target, which there were many. Though Thomas grew weary of this life soon, and eventually passed the ring on to his mentor, then left on a journey back to his roots. England.
At age Twenty one, Celia had full well lost ever virginity she had to the old man, and became silent, and spoke only when spoken too. Celia had lost all of it, except one. She has still never been pregnant with the old man's baby. Thomas, was a mercenary of the old man now, controlling a new band of rag tag fighters. One night, Celia was asked again to the chambers of the old man, but was then told to leave by him and head to the fountains. There she saw him, the dark haired Mercenary Thomas, as he still wears the necklace he stole from her. The exchange glances, and soon after words. Soon after, flirts. Soon after, kisses. They exchanged several, and Thomas offered to give the necklace back, but she refused, saying he stole it fair and square. They parted, though meet at least once a week, at this fountain.
Caught, by one of the maids, 3 kissing sessions ago, Thomas went into hiding with the princess, cutting their hair, and wearing cloaks most of the time. A small apartment, one of his mercenary own, is where they stayed. They lived a life, and were happy together for along time, Celia bearing her first child at 23, and living to see it. It was a peasants life, though Celia had no complaints. Thomas was a man she truly loved, and would want to be with forever. Though forever came very soon, as knights barged in they took both of them, and the baby in custody. They were sentenced to death. Celia suffered, not pain, but sadness. Both the husband and wife watched as the baby was tied to four horses and ripped apart. Then, the watched as the husband had his head cut off, not even able to share a final kiss with him. Finally, it was her turn, and she was sentenced to a beheading by axe. There, many a people watched and listened as she spoke her final words. "I loved him, so much. So much I bear a child and live to see him born before my very eyes. Then too see them taken from me so easily, it's the devils work. YOUR ALL DEMONS! There are no happy endings, those who love each other, enough to risk their lives for each other, those who experience young love, those who can experience love for one another, no it shall not happen. If there is such thing as the next life, I don't want them to be happy. Let them rot...LETS THEM ROT LIKE I DID! AND IF THE LIVE? LET THE REST OF THE WORLD ROT IN THERE PLACE!" And finally beheaded.

This story has been passed down only to those who saw it. The gruesome death of all three members, and the curse she put upon herself and her husband. The curse was made, and everytime that both Thomas and Celia live in the next life, they will have a tragic ending, or else the world will.

This story, takes place in the real of fantasy. In a college for magic studies, and practices. An elite school for the those gifted in magic, two young geniuses are brought here. The first a boy named Neshimo, one of the last Mages in the world. Amongst Warlocks, and witches, his magic is the most pure, for it deals with nature. Then, there is Sarah, princess of the Ice. These two, would have more in common than thought, for they are the most memorable Reincarnation in the fantasy realm. The first one as well, as the curse seeped in though the earth world. The story is as follows...
The two met in an unusual circumstance. On the roof, Sarah had a disease. A rose given two her by a bad spirit gave her three different people, living in one body. One was herself, the beautiful, one was Raina the evil, and one was Nanohana, the purest of evil. They all shared a body, and if the rose died, all three would die. If the main host, Sarah, dies, they all die as well. So they co-exist with each other. Neshimo, still not the wise Mage he is yet, comes up with the idea to drop Lily from a building, not knowing about the second rule. Luckily she is saved by a two tailed fox, Kiru. The two feud from then on, fighting, arguing, but eventually, they grow close. Close enough that they can begin to go out for a while, Neshimo being able to withstand the rage of Raina, and the Wrath of Nanohana if they ever come out. This trial was no big deal, as soon enough, they find the spirit that gave Sarah the flower, and make a deal with it, so that the three can live as separate bodies, if Neshimo gives the spirit a new organic body.
The second trail, was a Prince of Fire, named Thom. This was a difficult challenge that could not have been solved with out Brittney, the older Princess of Ice. Thom came to this school, and told Sarah she'd have to marry him in order to unite the two kingdoms. This was a trail for two reasons, one, Neshimo found out she was actually the princess of the kingdom, who started the attack on the mages, nearly wiping them out. The second, it wasn't that hard for him to accept the fact she was going to leave him. Though he got the time he needed, because of Brittney, who gave up her own happiness to be with Thom. Though they did become happy, and have a child. Now, the fact is, now Neshimo had to leave, because he was called to join the new race of Mages, and help repopulate. In the end, he declined very loosely the offer to be with his family again.
The third trail of these two, is the last trail, that ended there love life. Sarah, now the sisters of two new twins came into play. Suka, and Suki, both wanted Neshimo for his power. And so that their sister could not have them, they flirted, harassed, and kissed him on occasion. Though this did not phase him in the slightest, in the future, things would change. The reincarnation of Celia, came back as the daughter of Neshimo, Sakura. The other daughter named, Lilian. Neshimo and Sakura, had a somewhat strange connection, with mage magic. He spent more time with Sakura than with Lilian, but when he did spend time with her, she'd always have the best time. Now here comes the tragedy.
Suka and Suki came back, to take Neshimo again. This time, it was arranged, and somehow, Neshimo was dragged off while taking Sakura to the movies. Saukra, not able to control he mage abilities just yet, exploded the entire area around them, causing all four of them to die.
The fantasy realm is infected again, as again, Thomas is reincarnated, but Celia is out, fulfilling her own tragedy. Neshimo was named, the second mage, of the great first mage Neshimo. He was almost as smart as well, though not as smart, and was only put into a normal Magic school. Though along with him, was Olympia. Olympia is the Princess of light, and was touched by Apollo of the god of the Sun and Music. She only had one problem, which was similar to Sarah's problem. The multiple Personality trait. There was the normal caring Olympia, then there was the rebellious, fun loving one, the next was the refined and well spoken of one, and finally was the evil, uncaring one. The point of Neshimo, is that in this life, he was a playboy. He told Olympia about her personalities, and smiled, giving her an idea. The gullible princess nodded, and Neshimo told her that the only way to split them up, was for them to have a common interest. That common interest was herself, though there was one boy, who tried to get in the way. He was royalty, though as well Olympia had fallen in love with Neshimo, so did all the other personalities. He won over the sweet Olympia quickly, The fun Olympia went on a snow trip with him and they fell in love there. The evil Olympia came out next, which was the hardest, though she was handled easily, by her fear of being alone, he comforted her and kissed her multiple time until she finally kissed back. Lats but least the refined one. There was a ball coming up, and Neshimo took her, to there. It was on the news, multiple princes and princess were there, and since he was a date, he was invited in. There, he smiled, and began to dance with her in the middle of the ball room, and at the end of the dip, he kissed her in front of the camera's making the last embarrassed, but also in love. They were conquered, but something wasn't right. The bodies didn't split up, so they went back home, and the Original Olympia came out, and caught him in his tracks. She revealed she didn't love him yet, but his plan was already out. So, in a fit of frustration, confusion, and sadness, Neshimo cut himself, and died.
There was a boy, the prince of void. Void, being the ultimate power source. Energy, is what he controlled. Anything with energy, even; if tempted, humans. The kingdom he had, only has two void users ever born. One being the king, and the second being the child born from the kings loins. They are to protect the balance between the world. Then there is the kingdom of the mages, the new kingdom. They help keep nature in balance, and also are the leaders of world technology. There's are now almost infinite mages, but one is different One is only half mage. The other half of her, is mermaid. Adriana, the reincarnation of Celia. And the boy, born from the kings loins, is Eienni, the Reincarnation of Thomas. These two met in the fantasy world, and is the last Reincarnation we will discuss. They met in middle school, and absolutely hated each other from the get go. Because of there families rivalry on who was better, it was very hard for them to get along. Though once both opened up to each other, they fell in love. Instantly, though there were problems. Like the fact they she was half mermaid, and her real mother, always wanted to see her. Eventually, both Eienni and Adriana were called down to a meeting, after they both wanted to have intercourse with each other, and were always getting caught, he wanted permission from the mother to marry Adriana, though the other mermaids, didn't want it. But what could they do, Eienni made a kissing contract with the maid, saying that if one ever cheats, the other dies. So they thought, I wonder of he really will love her, then if they seduce him, they shouldn't die. With the happiness of having Adriana suffer, watching her life slowly draining away, a girl takes Eienni to a large fountain where mermaids swim up too, and she throws him in, a the mermaids begin to seduce him. Adriana makes her way there, running as fast as she could on land, and began to feel weak. So many of her so called family, hugging and kissing him by force, she died there, in sadness. Eienni rush to her side, was pulled back into the water, held down by many of the mermaids underwater, so in a last attempt he closed his eyes, and began to sink there beloved island, along with himself. The mermaid mother weeps for both, and in the end, both are buried next to each other underwater, together in one place.
After the three stories, and the story of the reincarnation that survived, Jamil and Lily the world slowly started to fall into chaos. People killing each other, and nature turning back on people, for 1000 years, until two kingdoms were rebuilt on the same premise. That a chosen one would be born, and end the suffering. The two joined as one kingdom, and as something new was learned, both did the mages and the new kingdom. The kingdom used a new power called, fear. The ability to see the fear of someone, and make them relive it until they beg for forgiveness. The kingdoms have taken over both of the America's, North and South. Neither knowing about the Reincarnations that are about to release them from the tyranny, with a tragedy from both. Eienni and Adriana have returned, from the future, using most of their power, and energy up getting here, to train the new Reincarnations. Chronos & Enna.

Neshimo
09-05-2012, 12:45 AM
~Chronos Y. Fenlick~
Reincarnation of Thomas

Born in: The Kingdom of Mages
Appearance:http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/SakuraSan101/1138330350420-1.jpg
5'2, slightly tanned, but white, boy. Weak physically, but with mind, can destroy you, giving him a nerdish look. Born with white, long hair just like Enna's mentor, though different eyes, mine being purple. When experimenting, can be seen wearing lots of clothing like in the picture, though sometimes different colors. When training with magic staff, only wearing a tank top and sweatpants.
Personality: A normal kid among mages, though much smarter than all of them, even his father, makes him give off a snobby appearance to some who down't know him. Though if you do, he's a funny, charismatic, kid with a fear of spiders. Not scared by most things in this world, he does get surprised easily, not knowing every reaction by heart. Sweet, caring, and most of all, geeky & fun.
Bio: Being born, his fate was already decided by his father, not knowing that it was also decided by Celia before. Though, he grew up, given three reasons to live. One, to one day replace his father, two to be trained up to keep balance and to advance society again, and three to marry the daughter of The fear kingdom. That was not given until the daughter was born first, but then was added on. So thats exactly what he did, when he wasn't sneaking apples from the kitchen and stealing chemicals to test his crazy idea's.
Power: The power to control elements, and the power of chemicals, places on a side pouch incase he needs them. The curled staff is made for CQC, though he barely uses it for that.
Likes;Dislikes: Likes apple pies, chemistry, biology, physics, and Magic. Dislikes, most things that do not have to do with Either magic, or science that he's interested in.

Neshimo
09-05-2012, 01:05 AM
~Eienni K. Tsuki~
Reincarnation of Thomas

Born in:Kingdom of the Void.
Appearance: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g227/SabulumP/Characters/Fantasy/08c0d303.jpg
6'1, Perfectly tanned boy, who does not like heavy clothing Hair is a mixture of White and Pink, and very long hair, though cut so he does not have to cut of his power beads on his hair. Usually seen wearing the pendant Adriana gave him, which increases his void powers. Lastly again, never seen wearing heavily clothing, and never feels constricted. Outfit in picture is usually outfit, but only in two colors. Bright red eyes that feel like your staring into his soul.
Personality: Calm and chilled out, usually no to much to worry about for him, and is always thinking about one person, when not doing anything else. Sometimes childish when pushed far enough, and loving to all who really need it.
Bio: I was brought here using my power of energy, and Adriana's power of nature, elements and chemistry, to bring us here, though it wasted most of our power, so we are hoping that if we train these two, they can help bring us home as well.
Power: To control anything that uses some sort of energy, and make it into void. Parkour runner.
Likes;Dislikes: Adriana, Enna, Magic, life, and Energy. Dislikes Death, and Deletion.

Magic
09-05-2012, 01:45 AM
~Princess Enna-Rose Isilee~
Reincarnation of Celia

Born in: The Fear Kingdom
Appearance:
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g349/fireandiceskater/Sequencefull1109862.jpg
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g349/fireandiceskater/ArtistRequestfull1163319.jpg

5'0, Skinny and Thin but very strong. When trainning, she wears her normal princess clothing which is not all fancy. It's good enough to fight in, which everyone wants her to be dress more lady like by wearing fancy dresses. She has a magical ring which helps her controling her powers. When outside the kingdom castle, which she is not allow to be, She wears her disguise. It work very well unless Eienni sees her. She likes to bring weapons while outside the Castle too.

Personality: Always causing trouble, loves to act lazy but she isn't really lazy at all. She is more to herself and is super shy when she mets new people. She eats more sweets then anything else. Every great idea she has, gets her in trouble.

Bio: Born with overly protective parents. I don't like to be a princess which is a main reason why I sneak out of the castle and walk around the kingdom. There is nothing to do in the castle. Besides, I know how to protect myself but my parents keep yelling at me not to go there anymore. But I don't follow their rules. While being outside the castle, I found out that I can fire, wind, water speak. They all tell me things, It's hard to explain but it's something to do when I am bored. They help me know when there is trouble but it's a pain sometimes when they don't warn me about anything. Anyways, I am still learning new things.

Power: The power to control elements, Wind, Water and Fire Speaker, Making people see their biggest fear.
Likes: Going outside the Castle, Talking to the Wind, Fire and Water, Not listening to Eienni or my parents, Eating sweets.
Dislikes: Being grounded, anything princess like, and heights.

Magic
09-05-2012, 02:11 AM
~Adriana Ksenia Akira~
Reincarnation of Celia

Born in: England
Appearance:
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g349/fireandiceskater/Anime%20Girls/Blue%20Hair%20Girls/15.jpg

5'5, . Mostly wearing boyish clothing but sometimes wear girly clothes just for the fun of it. Don't judge my awesome natural hair or I'll destory you.

Personality: Not too hyper, very boyish. Loves bothering people. When teaching, She's tough but has fun with it.

Bio: Same Story as Eienni...
Power: Nature, elements and chemistry. Has a seductive singing voice which is used to make people drown when they hear her.
Likes: Playing jokes, Eienni, Teasing and teaching Chronos.
Dislikes: Tigers and lions. Losing and being left out.

Magic
09-05-2012, 03:40 AM
Link:
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34554&p=1071657#post1071657

Neshimo
09-05-2012, 03:50 AM
meh

Magic
09-06-2012, 11:20 PM
Some of my Characters Friends/Enemies:

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g349/fireandiceskater/Anime%20Boys/Black%20Hair%20Boys/anime_dark_gothic_boy_-_0031.jpg
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g349/fireandiceskater/Anime%20Girls/Anime%20Toddler%20and%20Young%20Teens/24679ccec1dd607deb3f134bca2c2fb7.jpg
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/150/f/2011/156/0/4/chibi_red_panda_by_griffsnuff-d3i40hn.png

http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad306/manga_series_addict/Mage/anime108.jpg

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 07:41 PM
~Chronos's Friends~

Leri/Chimera
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/evilsqueakheads/Anime/0%20Random%20girls/Catgirls%20and%20other%20animal%20people/1167362029346.jpg
Irel/Chimera
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll177/AnimeXgirl100/la_girl.jpg