PDA

View Full Version : [M] Reincarnations ~Magic and Neshimo~

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Magic
09-05-2012, 02:31 AM
~Rated Mature: For Death, Intense Situations, Intense Swearing. Though also has an innocent young love too it so yeah. Not R, but is very Mature.~

I boredly walk around this stupid Castle. Nothing else to do in the lame place. Sighing, as I walk down the grand stair case very slowly. A maid said good morning to me and I look at her and smile. "Good Morning!" I say in a cheerful tone of voice as I continue walk down the stairs.
Sitting down outside in the garden, I was reading a history book. It's very interesting to know what is going on with this world. Kinda Strange but interesting. I yawn and closes the book, trying to quiz myself of all what I just learned.

Neshimo
09-05-2012, 02:39 AM
My body itching for some excitement today, I get a bucket and fill it up with water, then use my air and water magic to float the bottle over Adriana's head. "I BET YOU MISS THE WATER HUH?!" I yell out and drop the water on her head, then begin laughing. "Lets blow dry that for you!!!" I smile, using the wind, and making her hair seem side ways. "Sorry!!!" My body tenses up for a quick second, then I run away. "Catch me if you can AquaGirl!"
Walking in, my eyes look up at the stair case, seeing her lazily coming down, trying to get out of this. "I thought you'd be happy to get out of this place, Enna" Seeing as though she looks like she probably has no idea what I'm talking about, I smile. "Were going down to the south, where the Kingdom of Mages are, to visit the prince there and test you powers, so come on lazy, lets go. I have people too see there too."

Magic
09-05-2012, 02:52 AM
"WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT!! YOU WET THE HISTORY BOOK!!!I WILL KILL YOU!!! " I yell at him, pissed off and sprints to him. "YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY FROM THIS!" I finally caught his shirt and pulls his cheek. "why you did that for?? I been teaching you to be stronger and all you do to me is wet me with water! Do that to me again and I WILL drown you!"
My smile brightens. "What? Really??" I runs down to him, having millions of questions. "How long is the trip? Is everyone there a Mage? Are Mages really powerful? Come one, Mr. White! Tell me!" I love calling him Mr. White because he seems annoyed when I call him that.

Neshimo
09-05-2012, 02:59 AM
"Ehehehe.." I look up at her and smack her hand away. "Hey, I've been learning alot! And I haven't used just water either, I used mud, baking soda, salt, whipped cream, and water. I'm alot smarter than that to just use water, your just too fast." Going up, and sigh and start to smooth down her hair. "Sorry, It's just really fun seeing you upset, and I always wanna see if you can catch me. Just be glad I didn't go with plan A." Finishing smoothing her hair back down , my body then affirms position in front of her. "So, is there anything on today's agenda that we need to go ove-WHAT IS THAT!" Looking behind her, I see a white circle near the front door of the mansion.
"We shall be taking the energy express, since everything in your body pretty much runs on it, and makes it, and basically is it, we can walk through no problem, and get to the other side." After hearing all of her many questions, I give but one, simple answer. "Ask Chronos when we get there, cause I have no idea"

Magic
09-05-2012, 03:13 AM
"I really hate you right now Chronos... But kinda proud of you at the same time since that was totally awesome idea... I have to do that to Eienni one day... hehehe" Instead of patting his head, I pretty much smack his head hard a few times hoping he will feel the pain. Seeing a bucket of fresh water, I use my magic to dump the water on my hair to clean it. It kinda work but now I'm soaked. "What is what?" I see what he is talking about. "Damn... he is going to see me like this... Chronos! Do 100 push ups! And no magic help!"
"AWW!!! Why can't you just answer my questions. I don't like talking to people I barely know..." I say pouting. "I bet you are not smart enough to know... I have a Stupid teacher..." Crossing my arms as I walk through.

Neshimo
09-05-2012, 03:24 AM
"Thats exactly why your dumber than me then." I tell her walking through behind her, then coming out on the other side, seeing them looking this way, and Adriana, very, very wet. At this point, Keeping it in will not help me, so I let it out, and laugh at her. "I'm guessing you got the fun kid huh?"
"Oww..Oww..." I say every time she pats my head." Then looking at the two figures coming out, my gaze averts from them to her looking at her like she's crazy. "100?! I CAN BARELY DO TEN BY MYSELF." I tell her, then see both of them clearly. "What the....why are there two females coming out, and why does one look like a girl version of me?"
My laugh stops, and turns into a depressed look. "I don't like to cut my hair ok, and I don't like heavy clothing...I'm a boy..not a girl" Being called Mr.White, and now a girl. "I see, you did get the fun one..."
"What do you mean...fun one?" I then look over at the second figure that came out. A girl, I hope. Looking at her, and I begin to walk back to Adriana. "The Homo Teacher and the Tomboy....perfect combo."

Magic
09-05-2012, 03:43 AM
"I AM NOT DUMB, MR. WHITE! I AM SMARTER THEN YOU!" I yelled at him and kept my arms crossed. I look nervously at Chronos and Adriana and felt embarrass. I quickly hid behind Eienni and my hands was touching his back, not wanting to face them.
"Suck it up! I can do 284 push ups." I yell at him and smiles as I see Eienni. "Eienni! And yes, he is pretty fun but sooooooooooo weak." I push chronos to the ground. "Start now!" Then I look behind Eienni. "You got a shy one?"
I giggle when Chronos said that Eienni looks like a girl but stops when he called her a tomboy. "You really shouldn't have said that, Nerd." My eyes turns black. Seeing what he fears and grins, "I heard you like spiders, very much. You know, I love spiders, mainly when they crawl up my leg." I said, darkly as millions of spiders begin to crawl up his leg.

Neshimo
09-05-2012, 03:54 AM
"Hmm, what are yo-..eh..nye..nyenyenyenye, NYE!!!" I look down at my leg and try to stay as calm as I can. "S-So this..is what they call f-fear..." I then see one look at me, then all hell breaks loose as I take out some explosive potions and slam the onto my leg trying to get them off, but missing and hitting the area. "I'm not a nerd, I'm a geck, THERE'S A DIFFERENCE!! NOW.GET.THESE.THINGS.OFF.OF.ME!" I then resort to magic, trying to blow them off with wind, drown them with water, and scorch them with fire, and pound them off with earth. "F-FINE, OK! YOUR NOT A TOMBOY, SO GET THESE THINGS OFF!!!"
"Enna...stop it. If he destroys the place, it's your fault..." I tell her and pat her head. "Your not supposed to be using that anyways, or do I have to remind you that you can be grounded for that?"

Magic
09-05-2012, 04:02 AM
"hmm? She isn't that bad." Smiling, liking that Chronos was freaking out.
I look at Eienni with the most cutest and innocent eyes. "B-But... He called you a girl and me a tomboy... he made me sad. I don't like him and he deserves it." Frowning and pouting, I made the spiders slowly disappear. "fine then... only because I don't want to be grounded again... and I am not going to apologize." I look at Chronos. "I don't see a difference.. Nerd, geek. Same fucking thing in my book."

Neshimo
09-05-2012, 04:11 AM
".....No swearing, your a princess right? It's not right for girls to curse in the first place, or anyone for that matter." I sigh and start using my magic to restore the place back. "Swear words are only used to cause pain, just like the fear you just used on me, there are both useless things that aren't supposed to exist." I finish, then get on the ground looking at her. "I'm sorry, I called you a tomboy, and you a girl, so if you'll excuse me, I now have training to do." I sigh, then start doing my push ups with out magic, though on the first 15 I fall down, but then start again. "You lie to people, in order to get what you are, and you call me names, but I already know that I'm smart, and I know I'm geeky, I can still out smart anyone I come across. That's who I am, not a liar like you"
"Your not allowed to curs-" I look at him restoring the place, and making his small speech. After he's done, I smile. "I see, your a good boy, but a little too blunt." I start to walk over and watch him try to do a push up correctly. "This seems like more of punishment work, considering he's weak, did he do that to your hair?" I ask, not being able to help laughing again. "A liar huh? Yes, she is a liar isn't she, innocent devil is what I sometimes call her."

Magic
09-05-2012, 04:24 AM
"I WANNA GO HOME NOW!" I whine at Eienni, hating to be here. Mainly because of Chronos and his huge boring speech. I pull his arm trying to make him move. "I WANNA GO!!! I FORGOT TO FEED MY PET LIZARD! HE WILL DIE!! I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!!" I don't have a pet lizard but it was worth a try. After seeing that it's not working, I let myself fall foward and lay there, saying words that you don't want to hear.
"Eh... you are getting better Chronos..." I cover my ears when Enna was yelling. I sigh. "wow... she must be a handful. Eienni we are never going to have kids... " I tell him coolly and crosses my arms. "Yes, he did this to me... and doing a 100 push up is his punishment. So yea... this is both training and punishment mix together... I would tell him to do 25 if he didn't do this to me."

Neshimo
09-05-2012, 04:31 AM
"Fine then..I'll say something interesting." I stop, and get up to walk over and get my staff from the fountain I left it near. "The ring your wearing, it's supposed to increase your powers right? But I've also heard that even if your king was wearing that ring, he can't defeat the king of mages. Lets test that, I wanna see just how weak minded you are, Enna. I will not be affiliated with a girl who uses dirty tricks like fear in order to try and fight me, hey as a handicap." I then take off my belt of potions. "I will just use my regular mage magic."
"And that's what we came here for. Now Adriana, we are not going not have kids. Ever, and miss potty mouth is a big handful, but she's strong, physical wise." I then look over, and laugh. "How about that as a punishment? Your student is about to get whooped by a girl, that should be enough of a punishment right?"

Magic
09-05-2012, 04:47 AM
I laugh. "Yea, Pretty much. Though my student is very smart... Maybe he can out smart her." I sit down on a bench and watch them as I try to fix my hair. This would be interesting.
I groan. "I don't wanna... I wanna go home..." I sit up looking at Eienni, as I take out a piece of hard candy from my pocket. I stick out my tongue at him and then stands up. Sighing and pop the candy in my mouth, looking back at Chronos. "I only use it to control my pow-..." I get lost hearing the wind whispering something to me. He'sssss got aaaaa plan... Beeee wiseeee.... I nod my head. "you better not be lying... but I will-" Don't aaaaact sssstupid... Let him sssstart.... Play weakkkkkk.... I nod my head again. "Will do..." I look at Chronos. "I'll let you start... I don't feel like doing anything right now." I yawn, lazily. "Master Eienni? Do I really have to fight him? I'm tired and I want to lay down and rest for a few more hours..." This was the very first time that I called him 'Master Eienni'. But it kinda had a ring to it. Maybe I will call him that for now on.

Neshimo
09-05-2012, 04:52 AM
"He seem's pretty determined, Just roll with it." I smile and sit down next to her, wanting to watch as well.
"I make the first move? Ok..." I look at her laying on the ground, and use earth to trap her arms and legs onto the ground. "You can probably get out of that, just want to make sure..." I tell her, and step back two steps. "Why are you being lazy? Or maybe I need to insult the dyslexic, ugly tomboy more for her to understand I'm serious about this." I tell her then start walking away. "Or maybe, your even weaker than I am."

Magic
09-05-2012, 09:51 AM
"Fine then, keep calling me names" I waited and waited there until The winds became uncontrollability heavy and I hear it saying.
Sssstart Fighting, My Princessssss...He's gettingggg awayyyy~
I laugh as I easily gets out of that little trap by using water to wet the earth so it would be mud. I stand up, ready to fight. "Actually, don't call me names!" I whisper to the winds telling it to making a tornado around me and it listens. Now he won't be about to touch me willout being twirled around by the tornado. "No one will get away that easily." I finally speak with my least favorite element, Fire. Fire always like to overly control me but since I has the ring, things would be fine. Come an help me, I need help to fight this stupid kid.
ffffine, but you must watch him burn. He must burn to death. I don't help you anymore unless I see him burn... it hiss back at her.
My eyes turns red. Now, we are talking! I throw fire balls at him, missing the first two time but hit him three times. Liking the fire feeling of me, I stop the winds and I breath fire aiming at him.
You burned him but not enough to kill... Take off the ring... I will help you win. It said in a smooth seductive voice, trying to make her do what it says.
I didn't rest for a second at all my attacks, I want to win. I can't stand losing, so I stupidly listen to the fire, taking off the ring. Once I took it off, My body was on fire, a human torch. I kept attacking Chronos, not resting for a second. I felt like I couldn't stop attacking him.
"Woah... is it me or this is starting to look more dangerous then it should be... Chronos!! PLAY CLOSE ATTENTION!!" I yell at him, trying to help him win. Crossing my legs and arms, I watch neverously. "Is Enna okay? I-I mean look at her... She is on fire... literally!"

Neshimo
09-05-2012, 10:48 AM
"Wow, you think that's supposed to hurt, and a tornado, amazing." I tell her and start walking to her. "I've gotten hit with worse fire than that, even hotter, so you can't stun me with that." Taking my staff I turn back around, while she throws more fire, so then I decide to spin my staff around quickly, blocking and dissipating the fire she threw at me. I then look over, and see she is really focused on me right now, so I again, pour water and to the bucket, and slowly but surely start moving it behind her, and make sure her anger stays with me. "Hey, Enna right? You may want to put the ring back on, before all your clothes burn off. Cause I can see your underwear..." My eyes averted for some of the affect, I quickly start banging my staff on the floor, and crack the ground with it. "Got it, so you may wanna correct yourself..hear I'll help you." Stalling long enough, Launch the water bucket from behind her, and to make sure she's focused on me, I start sprinting forward. Flipping, and combining fire, and earth, I launch the stones up into the air behind me, as one last counter attack, encase this doesn't work. Coming all the way around, I plan to hit her with my staff, readying myself.
"She'll be fine, as long as she kee-" I look over at her and stand up stomping the ground. "Idiot...Your student won. Her magic gets weaker when it's off, but when she's angry, she think's she's stronger. Though, as I've learned from you, Mages are pure magic, so elements can hurt her, more they they can hurt him." I look over at Adriana. "I want her to learn that lesson, that she still has to train more, so does Chronos, but she needs it a bit more."

Magic
09-05-2012, 08:16 PM
I blush and my fire went out, distracted and wet. I gave up with this whole fighting thing. "F you...'' I said instead of cursing. "How about you and me without any magic stiff! I bet I can take you down!" I put on my ring and glares at Eienni. "I hate you right now..."
"YES!!! MY STUDENT IS AWESOME!!!" I cheered. "But anyways... he is still weak, more training..." I smile as I cross my legs. "Did your student said that she wants a different fight? She could has still continue with this and maybe she wins... but whatever..."

Neshimo
09-05-2012, 08:51 PM
"Your the one who decided to take off the ring idiot. You might have beat him if you kept it on, and didn't go berserk." I shake my head. "You need way more training as well-What?" My interest piques me as I see something, strange about him.
"Ah, oh no, she got me" I then bring the stones down on myself into my stomach softly, and then throwing them off to the side. "Oww, my stomach, ohh no, I forfeit, Enna is too strong!" I tell her them and start walking away. "I don't communicate with weak people, but you beat me...so I guess I'll have to speak with you more, and get stronger like you too. So now, back to training...but first." I get water and splash some on Eienni and myself. "There, now all of us are wet" Sighing, and then look over at Adriana. "If I show her around here, can I get my punishment reduced at all?"
"What did he j-" Again stopped in mid sentence by water splashed in my face, but over all I look down at Adriana. "My student one, yours took a dive, mines stronger. Oh he did it to reduce his puni-"
"STUPID TEACHER, DON'T TELL MINE THAT, IDIOT!" I then look over at Adriana, and take Enna's hand. Sorry, gotta show the princess around. You know royalty, can never stay in one place at once to long I guess, anyways, gotta go bye!"

Magic
09-06-2012, 12:34 AM
"I-I kinda lost it... Don't get mad at me!" I pout, angry at myself.
"Hmmm? He is faking it... isn't he?"
What just happen? Before he won and now he is holding my hand bringing me somewhere... What a weirdo. I pull my hand away from his. "Don't touch me..." I say as I wipe my hands on my shirt. "Why you did that for?" My hand searches for a pick of candy in my pocket and then taking out two lollipops and offers one to Chronos.
I sigh. "Whatever. But mine is stronger in " Kinda mad at him but I tried to be a little nicer to him. "Fine... I'll reduce it."

Neshimo
09-06-2012, 12:42 AM
"No thanks, I'm not allowed to have candy, it gets people addicted." I tell her not feeling like answering her question. "I don't wanna serve any punishment, I just used you as an excuse, and had no reason to help you. This was just for myself, and my hands are not dirty. Don't give me any thing anymore, until you wanna show me who you really are." I tell her, and start to run away. "I'M NOT SERVING MY PUNISHMENT!!!" I yell over at her, and decide to say hello to people in the city.
"...Well then." Squeezing my hair, I walk over to Enna. "Ready to go back yet, or maybe, do you wanna stay here and train? You have the latter here, so whatever you want."

Magic
09-06-2012, 12:49 AM
I shrug, not caring that he didn't took the lollipop. I take off the wapper and pops it in my mouth. "Whatever... If you say so... " I turn around seeing Eienni. "I been telling you that I wanna go home but noooo, You just had to ignore me. We can train there.."
I sigh as I walk over to Eienni. "Well, I guess I'll see you around." I kiss his cheek, blushing as I turn around, heading to the library.

Neshimo
09-06-2012, 12:53 AM
"Yeah, see ya..." I tell her touching my cheek, and smiling. "Alright then, lets go back..." I open the energy transfer and walk through again to the other side.
"Stupid people...everything's always my fault isn't it? Especially her, she shouldn't blame me if she's a tomboy. I'm supposed to marry her? Never, ever, in a million years, will I marry a girl like her." Walking into to town, stares come at me, some good, some bad.

Magic
09-06-2012, 01:00 AM
"Eww~ you like you...and she likes you... so gross." I say as I walked through. Seeing that I am back in the castle, I frown. "This place still looks boring..." I look at Eienni. "where are we going to train today?And what am I going to learn? Am I going to learn new things?" Again me with a million questions. What I gotta say? This is the way I am.

Neshimo
09-06-2012, 01:05 AM
"Well, it seems like you can't control fire at all, seeing as you almost exploded, so today we're going down to the obsidian mines, to train there." I tell her, and begin to walk down to the mines. "Also, you cursed, and took off the ring, so I'll give you punishment, let see here. Next time we go to the Mage Palace, which will be soon, since you want to throw fire balls, I'll have him use you as a test subject. For courage training."

Magic
09-06-2012, 01:12 AM
"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" I start to complain. "Come on! I CAN control fire! I just took out the ring because it told me to!! It's Not Fair-" I stop and look at him. "I did told you about my speaking ability... didn't I?" Asking, trying to think if I did tell him. Maybe..

Neshimo
09-06-2012, 01:17 AM
"Hmm, speaking ability?" I then look at her weirdly. "Lily, what are you? Lily, fire can't speak. There was once a god of fire, but he's long gone now. What fire are you talking about?"

Magic
09-06-2012, 09:35 AM
I laugh embarrassly. "Uh... Not only fire... um... Wind and water too..." I walk ahead of him not wanting to see if how he would react. Maybe, I am just retarded and that is why I can speak to them. I look down, sighing.

Neshimo
09-06-2012, 10:49 AM
I stop dead in my tracks, and start thinking about something. "Multiple people she can talk to, so it's not like Olympia's...Your's is like-" Looking up I start walking back. "We need to go test you for something...don't freak out. You may e possessed right now."

Magic
09-06-2012, 01:11 PM
"I AM NOT POSSESSED!!" I yell at him, angrily because he doesn't get it what she wanted to tell him. "First of all, stop saying all those random names and stuff! Second, I am definitey not possess by whatever. Lastly, I TEACHED MYSELF TO LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF FIRE, WIND AND WATER!!!" Screaming at him, wishing that she can slap him or something. I turn around crossing my arms. "I am trying to learn earth but it's soooo hard... I mean it doesn't even want to talk! Wind talks too much which I learn first. Water is just so clam and retarded that it's annoying. Fire is so... demanding! It wants to control me and burn every single thing! Agh! They get in my nerves!" The wind grew a little heavier.
"I get in yourrrr nervessss... Dont I? Yourrr maidsss arrree staringg at youuu... Theyyyy thinkkk that youuu areee veryy weirdd and shouldn't beeee a princesssss-"
Biting my lip not wanting to scream or curse at the wind. I look down. "Forget it, Mr. White... Forget everything I just said..."

Neshimo
09-06-2012, 07:31 PM
"...Enna pay very close attention to me." Stopping and turning to her, I kneel down "The elements, cannot speak to you. The things are either spirits, or deities speaking to you. Fire cannot speak, and neither can the rest of those elements. I'm not saying that because it's just a guess. I know people, who have had the same experience you go through now." Placing my hand on her head, I give her a bad look. "Unless you want to see if it really is true, then take off your ring, and resist the influence of the so called people talking to you."

Magic
09-06-2012, 09:46 PM
"They are spirts of the elements then. Ok? I learned their language and I can speak and understand them." I said not wanting to talk off the ring and looking away from him. "I don't have to listen to you if I don't want to. You are a no body."

Neshimo
09-06-2012, 10:18 PM
"I see, so you wont do it, because you know you'll get angry and possessed, losing control of yourself, and finally hurting the people you love. So if you are not under someone elses control, take off the ring, and don't use your magic, at all, for one whole day."

Magic
09-06-2012, 10:25 PM
"F-Fine!" Angrily, I take off the ring and puts it in my pocket. "I can stay like this for a week!" I say trying to make him believe that this was more of a talent then being possessed.

Neshimo
09-06-2012, 10:50 PM
"Ok, then no training today, since your not going use magic for a week." I smile and walk away. "Less energy I have to waste on you, I'll see you soon."

Magic
09-06-2012, 11:25 PM
"A...Week...." Upset that he wouldn't be training her. "But... Can we do something?" I remember that this was a great time just to hang out outside of the castle and in the village. "Nevermind!" I quickly ran off to the castle and to a secret door that turns into a underground tunnel leading to the village. Starting to look for her disguise inside the tunnel and when I found my bag, I quickly get changed.

Neshimo
09-06-2012, 11:27 PM
"....Ok then" I tell her sighing, and deciding to call in a bit off help. "Yeah, how fast can you son fly yet?"

Magic
09-06-2012, 11:40 PM
While walking to the end of the tunnel my eyes changes to the color to red. I open the door and I was at a hotel lobby. No one seem to notice that I came out from that door and they didn't really care. Maybe they was thinking that I work at the Castle or something. I walk outside and look aroud the village, people that lives closer to the castle was rich and the ones that was poor live farther away. Mainly I like to walk around the poor side of the kingdom because even though they was poor, they are nice and happier. Very little of them are cranky...

I started to look for Chronos, wanting to see what he was up to. It must have been over an hour since Enna and Eienni was here. I sigh and crosses my arms.

Neshimo
09-07-2012, 12:15 AM
"A pinch of potassium, one bar of silver, one drop of candle wax...will make?" I look into the cauldron, too see my creation. "What is this...hmm, I wonder" I then start to take notes one the ingredients I just used, and their properties, combined, then take notes on the actual experiment itself.

Magic
09-07-2012, 01:31 PM
When I finally found him, he was creating something. Putting my hand on his shoulder, I ask. "What are you making this time?" I sneak a peek at his notes. "You are reminding me of my mother... She is crazy with making new potions and stuff... I carry her talent but I'm not a big fan of it...Anyways, We have to start training soon, but no punishment. Just only magic."
As I walk down the street, I see a boy holding a bag running really fast and in a distance a few men was chasing him calling him a theif. The boy turns to the street I was in and stopped.
"Please Girl, Don't tell them where I went! I'll let you have one too!" I look at her hoping she won't tell.
Stepping away from him and looking down. I nodded my head, nervously.
"Thanks!" I said as I went inside a dirty old house that looks like it will fall apart at any big winds.
Frozen, thinking if I should tell the men where he went or not. They looked at me and asked her where he went and I pointed to the woods. "H-He left...into the forest..." They cursed and starts walking away. Once the coast was clear, I walked into the old house and find him cutting up apples and giving them to younger kids.
Now Frowning, I walk up to her slowly. "Thanks... I never seen you around.. Who are you?"
I look down, blushing. Oh...my...god... he is so cool and so nice to others. But trying to make myself look tough. "I am your worst nightmare." But all my words was so low that only thing that people can hear was Nightmare. Dang it... why am I so shy!
"Nightmare? Seriously? That's your name? Okay then.. I'm Gilbert... but call me Gil." I walk back to cut up more apples for the kids. "This is my family. We live alone, we have no parents... I'm the oldest and the leader..." I throw an apple slice to her. "Here you got, Like I promised."

Neshimo
09-07-2012, 07:34 PM
I sigh, and clap on the lights. "Yeah, sure...lets go then." I tell her as all the books and ingredients start to go back to their original places, and I take off my goggles, to replace them with training glasses, and taking off the extra clothing I put on, revealing my tank top and bagged jeans. "Ok, lets go then..."

Magic
09-08-2012, 01:12 PM
"mmhmm." Turning around and start walking to the training arena which was nearby. "Now, I forgot... what was your weakest element again?" When I walk inside the training arena there was a few weapons in the sides, dummies and targets. I walk to the side and sits on the floor, thinking.
"Um... I don't want an apple..." Trying to give it back to him.
"Your not from here... are you?" Knowing that no one would refuse a good apple. "Your cloths shows that you are poor but you are not hungry... you are from a different area..."
"N-N-No. I am from here... It's just that I think you should give this one for the kids..."I said nervously.
I stand up and take the apple slice from her hand. "fine... But then I still own you something... I really hate owning people things..." I give the apple slice to a three year olf boy. "How about you join our family? We kinda need a older girl to be like their mother..."
Blushing, I look down. If I say yes, I will see him more often.... but... I can't be here that longer then 3 hours or my parents will wonder where I am...unless I come here in the middle of the night... Sighing, "Ok... I'll join but I can't stay here long during the day but I can stay longer at night time." I notice that the kids was smiling and couldn't stop talking that now they have a mother.
"Don't worry, as long you visit us."

Neshimo
09-08-2012, 04:14 PM
"I don't have one...Earth" The ground under me shakes and I lift three boulders up, then chuck them at one dummy. "Then there's water." Taking up some water out side the field, I then force it all into one dummy, and it gets knocked down. "Fire..." Making sure I don't burn her, I rub my hands together quickly, and create a blue fire ball, and then beam it at the third dummy, which then makes him half a dummy. "Then air, I've got that." Taking my staff, I point in the direction of a fourth dummy, and then start blowing air out of him until her finally pops open, spreading hay everywhere. I know how to combine them too. Lighting, Mud, Stone, Plant, Metal, Wood, Poison, Ice. Even Uranium, I found out when I was testing, that I can control it. Light isn't even a problem for me. So, I think I'm ready..to learn the tabooed art of magic. I wanna learn darkness." I look over to her, serious as ever. "To be able to cause pain unbearable enough to kill 10 people in one stream. To cause a persons fears, to be heard by you, and then threaten to show them. The power to summon demons to do your bidding. I'm tired of being just a Shaman Mage with only the good properties. I wanna be ranked, Necromancer Mage, the most powerful and deadly mage of them all. Here I'll even give you a demonstration."
Looking down, since I've already showed off the first few elements, I take some of everything and begin my show off session. Jumping up I lift water and earth up and cover the ground with mud, and use the water left to create an ice slide, as I begin to descend. When I'm finally on the ground, I focus and use my metal magic to bring the swords over, then lift them up into the air. As they descend as well, I breathe in and use dragon breath on the mud to turn in into a stone like substance I can stand on. The swords descend on me, as I begin to jump towards them, and start pretending to punch them, though really using air, to gust them into the targets, and get a few bullseye's. Taking water from the mud, then turning it into plain old dirt, I shape them first, then make them into ice spears and make them hit the bullseye's I missed. I then stop knowing, that If I try to use any other elements, it could hurt her, so finally done, I land down in front of her, then begin returning everything back to its place the best I could. "Please...I want to learn the taboo'd art of Darkness."

Magic
09-09-2012, 03:49 PM
"dark magic...agh..." I put my hands on my face and then slowly let them drop. "Seriously? do you know how dangerous it is???" I stand up, crossing my arms. "You know you might lose yourself? you might not be the same kid ever again.. I will try to teach you but you can not use it for anything. Don't practice it unless you are with me... Don't you dare telling anyone that I was the one that taught you it... AND don't do any more pranks and stuff on me or then I will not teach you more dark magic every again no matter how much you beg me... also I will teach you some black magic or forbidden magic... whatever you want to call it... Only because I like you and I want you to be powerful... but you will never get more powerful then me because I am just that awesome." Teasing slightly and walking towards the door. "I can't teach you this very second because we need to make something first. Something to make sure you don't use this magic without me knowing..."
I asked Gil about his past but he didn't remember most of it. He only been in the kingdom of Fear for a few months. My shyness begin to fade away as I sit next to him. He even asked me about my past but I only told him that I come and go as I please. I didn't want to reveal myself. It would be horrible if people knew that I was here. "Um... I think it's getting late... I need to visit someone too... so... I'll see you guys tonight." Standing up, getting ready to go back to the castle.
"Sure. I'll be waiting for you." I said as I lay down on the floor, staring at the ceiling.
Blushing cherry red, I nod and walk out of the old house and begin walking back to the secret passage way back inside the castle. I couldn't stop thinking about him and it felt impossible to forget him. I think I am in love with him... Smiling at the thought of us together. He said he'll be waiting for me... Maybe he kinda feel the same way. I started to giggle, feeling all cheerful and nothing can make me upset or mad anymore.

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 04:07 PM
"Yes, I know how dangerous it is...and I don't care if I lose myself. Today that girl...Enna. She used her fear on me, and I don't ever want to feel that again. I know I'll change, but I don't care, she made me look like an idiot today. Fear, I don't want to feel that anymore, I don't care if I get stronger than you or not. I just don't wanna be stood up by her anymore." Looking back up after my head was hanging do low after that, smiling, I give back a smile to her tease. "I'll be stronger maybe...if I can still pull pranks on you, I may be stronger already." Nodding after the preparation she said, I start walking behind her. "Sure..Ok. What are we making?"

Magic
09-09-2012, 06:02 PM
"I told you, something to make sure that you won't use that type of magic when I am not around." Fixing my blue hair into a pony tail. "Enna is from the fear kingdom and that's what she does...Fear..." I sigh. "Everyone has a fear... Even I do too... You don't look like an idoit, You may feel like you were but you didn't look like one." I open a door and inside was nothing. Not even a window or carpet. Just a empty room. "Sit." I order as take out a tiny empty glass bottle from my pocket.

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 06:07 PM
"...You better not try anything funny" Seeing as she starts to take something out of her pocket. "I guess my word isn't enough then. Gotcha" Sitting down on the floor in the empty room, I gulp wondering just what she was about to do. "Do I have to close my eyes as well?"

Magic
09-09-2012, 06:13 PM
" Only If you are afraid of your own blood." I sit in front of him and takes out a sewing needle. "you want to do it or want me to?" I asked wanting him to make this choice. "I need to fill this bottle with your blood..."

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 06:15 PM
"...I'll do it." I sigh and take the needle and make a hole in my skin. Then throwing the needle away, I then take some of my blood out using my magic, and put enough in the bottle to fill it. "There..." I hand it back to her, then hold down the hole in my skin.

Magic
09-09-2012, 06:30 PM
"thank you." Taking the bottle and puts it on the floor. "I am making a blood gem. and yes it's illegal and it's of course using black magic. I am not going to teach you this but you can watch and try to understand what I am doing. I believe you already know whats a blood gem but i'll tell you anyways. I can see when you are using magic and I can stop you when I want to. Also you can talk to me if you just call my name in your head and we can have a conversation without actually talking. And much more..."

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 06:32 PM
"...So pretty much, if I go berzerk, you can take control of my body, and stop me." Looking down at the blood on the floor, I'm interested in what she's about to do. "It's not illegal if no one knows about it...right?"

Magic
09-09-2012, 06:55 PM
"pretty much..." Using magic, I melted the glass bottle and shape it into a small circle. The blood turns bright red, glowing. i tried to make it slowly so chronos will understand. It was a size of a pea and using dark magic, the blood turns midnight black but has a slight shade of red. It looks like gem. "It's easy to make but it's still powerful and forbidden. Now, it works better wearing it as a ring." I take out one of my gold rings and melts a little hole in the ring and gently puts the blood gem in the hole. It fits perfectly and I put back on the ring. "Now lets test it." I close my eyes. Can you hear me, Chronos?

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 06:58 PM
"Hmm..." I look around too see if anyone else was in the room. "Umm, yes...oh Adriana?" Looking up at her I see what she means. "Yeah...I can hear you. Sorry, freaked me out." Smiling, I then reach out my hand. "That little thing, can be called forbidden? Wow"

Magic
09-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Smiling. "Good it works. Yes this little thing is forbidden because I can control what you do. " I take off the ring and hands it to him. "I'll give you a few minutes to look at it. Maybe later you can try to make one. but you need someone who wont tell on you and don't look at me. I am not giving you any of my blood."

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 07:11 PM
"..No fair, who would be willing to give me blood of all things?" I sigh then take the ring out of her hand. Looking at it inventively, I smile. "I'm kinda upset that you just forced me into a blood contract without telling me before I gave you my blood"

Magic
09-09-2012, 07:17 PM
"Well, I don't know who would but I don't care. And you want to learn dark magic so, I kinda expected you to know that we will have some sort of contract. " I take the ring from him and puts it back on. "Maybe you can be sneaky... Maybe while fighting, you can make someone pass out and you can steal their blood. but you have to tell me who you stealing blood from."

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 07:24 PM
I sigh and hand it back. "All my freedom is gone...stupid." Standing up, I decide to leave early. "Thank you, for showing me that, Adriana. I'll learn dark magic tomorrow...hopefully." Bowing for respect, I then decide to head back out, and up to my testing room, to finish my experiment."

Magic
09-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Giggling, I walk out of the room after him. "sure thing.'' Liking that I am now able to control him but I will let him have some freedom. I walk out to the gardens to read.

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Walking in, Ambushed by a girl with deer ears and a lions tail. One of my first experiment, a chimera, Made from a half dead girl, a deer, and a lion. She looks over me, and growls, then begins licking my cheek. "H-hey..stop it, I'm not food." Pushing her off slightly, she complies and sits down staring at me, in almost a confused look.
"What, do, you mean. Meat is food, and you are meat." I crawl up to him again, baring my fangs, and inhaling the air. "Plus you smell nice, my creator. You told me not to eat you, cause I would die as well, but I want to anyways."
"..Fine your hungry, I get it..." I go over to the storage center and take out some grapes, and some cow flesh. Putting it into a bowl, I slide it over to her. "Dig in.." And she does.

Magic
09-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Back inside my castle, in my regualer princess-like clothes. I decided to go to the kitchen. I look at the cook who was preparing something for my parents. "Hey. Do you have any snacks?" I asked wanting to have something. "like chips? crackers? cookies?" The cook shakes his head and hands her a plate with veggies. "Ugh... healthy stuff... gross... but fine, I'll have it but next time make some cookies." I walk out holding the plate and sits on the table, eating a carrot. "I really hate this stuff..."

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Finished with what I want, I slide the plate back to him. "Why would you give me fruit? I don't like it, it makes my stomach feel funny." I tell him, licking my fingers, and then picking my teeth. "Fruit is stupid..."
"Well, it wasn't for you. It was for your Herbivore sister, just leave it, I think she should be up in a few minutes." I look over, then again, get pounced on, as she licks my cheek. "I'm still hungry, Chronos..." She tells me and begins to lick her lips. Almost always hungry isn't she? I nod and get up, take off the goggles, switching them out for regular glasses. And start heading out into the woods with her. "Lets go hunting then..."
"Ok, Chronos..." I lick my lips again, and head off with behind the castle and into the woods. "I want some moose this time, or maybe some bear."

Magic
09-09-2012, 08:06 PM
When I finished eating, I left the plate on the table, letting the maids to clean it. I walk up stairs to my room, only seeing my pet red panda sleeping on my bed. "Mizuko... get off my bed." I nudge him but he played cute wanting to stay on the bed. Giving up, I sit on the floor, thinking about Gilbert. "Mizuko, I met this cool guy today... I really really like him too." Blushing as I play with my fingers. "I am going to see him again tonight when everyone one is sleeping. "

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 08:13 PM
"Sic em..." I look over at her, then the family of elk, one mother, and two children. "Please..try not to be messy, and make it quick and Painless." I tell her turning around quickly seeing she's already dug her teeth into the mother.
"Ok..." Biting down into the mothers throat I slowly take her down, as the other two run. "I don't need them, only this one. She will do it..." My claw coming out, I rip into her and start eating her insides. Sloppily despite what he told me, finish in almost seconds, devouring the mother. "Done..I'm full now...lets go back." I tell him and retract my claw and hold his hand, guiding him back to home. "Hey, I wanna go over to the Fear kingdom, so get your staff, and fly us there k?" I tell him, then begin running excited, knowing he'll say yes either way.

Magic
09-09-2012, 08:21 PM
I continue to talk to Mizuko, even though he wasn't really paying much attention. "he has no parents and he looks 15 years old... but only 2 years difference... that that bad right? and he stole apples and he gives them to other poor parentless kids.... He's really nice..." I hum a happy tone and begins to paint my nails.

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 08:25 PM
"Lets go then..." I sigh then get a wheeless skateboard and use air to make it float. We other get on, then I start flying over to the Kingdom of Fear. "I hope your sister will be ok without me there."
"She will. No one is stupid enough to waste there life twice..."

Magic
09-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Once my nails was dry, I lay down next to Mizuko and pets him. "I can't wait to see him... I hope he likes me the same way. Do you think he likes me back?" He yawns and starts to fall asleep. I sigh. "You are not listening to me are you?"

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 08:41 PM
After a few minutes of 140 mph flying, we make it too the Kingdom of Fear, and start to land down onto the main city, surrounding the Palace. "Wow...place is, very..different" I look around seeing as its a little bit behind on technology, even though were supposed to be sharing with them. "I'm going to make a blood gem, and she'll be my pig." Speaking to myself, I begin to walk around the city, looking around for any sign of her.
"I'm going to try out the meat here, I'll meet you back here ok?" Running of, and giggling, I decide to quench my hunger from the ride here.

Magic
09-09-2012, 08:49 PM
"I'll let you sleep... I'll see you later then." I stand up and walk to my balcony, looking out side into the city.
He'ssss here... Looking forrrr youuuu..... Chrrrronnosss iss hereeee.
Frowning as I hear the wind telling me this. "no way... what does he want?"
"youuu.... he'sss looking forrr youuu.... a gemmm he wantsss.
"Well, I am giving him nothing." I walk back inside.

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 08:54 PM
"...Hmm." She might know I'm here already, so I start to head towards the poorer looking part of the town. "Lets ask some of the common people." Not caring for privacy, I look in windows, push people out of the way, and kick open, broken doors trying to find her. I then come up to an old shack, and I can feel people in there. "No, she doesn't seem like the kind to like people."

Magic
09-09-2012, 09:01 PM
I open the door, hearing someone in the front. Finding a geeky looking younger kid. "What you want?" I asked coldly and annoyed. "Are you looking for something? I promise you rich boy, that I didn't steal anything from you."
"I want him to leave my kingdom... he has no right to be here." I said to myself.

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 09:04 PM
"No I'm not looking for you, and don't disrespect me by talking when your not being spoken too." I tell him, glaring down. "I could burn your little shack down to the ground if I wanted to, and no one would care if I did. So if you want that not to happen, bow down, or I'll make you." Turning around fully towards him, I smile. "If you wanna fight, thats ok too, just know you'll be in jail for the rest of your natural born life, or even worse, you my become of of my test subjects."

Magic
09-09-2012, 09:22 PM
"I'm not in the mood to fight and I am not risking a chance to leave these helpless kids alone with no one to take care of them. "Besides, I can tell you are not from here. In this kingdom, we only take orders from the fear king, queen and daughter... Though the daughter never goes out of the castle... but I am not bowing to anyone that thinks that they are higher then the Fear king-"
"who's at the door? Is it a new friend?" I asked cutely and wave at Chronos. "can he join our family?"
Sighing, and then picks her up. "No, he's not joining this family. He's not like us. " I look at him. "Have a fearful day." I close the door, not wanting to hear what he has to say.
I brush my hair. "who he think he is to come to my kingdom without telling me. If mom or dad told he to come, I will never speak to them again-... well, I kinda barely see them anyways..."

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 09:27 PM
"Higher than the fear king huh. I guess the one who supplies them with most of their tech doesn't get any recognition here, do they. Fine then, let me show people, what having a fearful day really is." Rubbing my hands together, I am about to burn down the house, but then I stop, remembering the girl that waved at me just now. "...Fine, not today then. Not trying to start a war, just trying to get blood." I think to myself and smile. "Higher than the fear kingdom huh? Maybe I should tell these people just who I am then." Flying up, I begin to head over to the highest point in the town. The clock tower.

Magic
09-09-2012, 09:36 PM
He'ssss going tooooo the clock towerrrr, my princessss....
"Make heavy winds, do the best you can to make him fall. I don't know what's he's planning but make heavy winds." The wind listens to me and the weather change in less then a second. The winds was dangerously heavy. I smile as I walk to my balcony again watching the clock tower. "And let's make it more fun... He's fears of spiders...isn't he.." Millions of spiders begins to cover up the tower, and huge one was crawling around the top.

- - - Updated - - -

He'ssss going tooooo the clock towerrrr, my princessss....
"Make heavy winds, do the best you can to make him fall. I don't know what's he's planning but make heavy winds." The wind listens to me and the weather change in less then a second. The winds was dangerously heavy. I smile as I walk to my balcony again watching the clock tower. "And let's make it more fun... He's fears of spiders...isn't he.." Millions of spiders begins to cover up the tower, and huge one was crawling around the top.

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 09:43 PM
"That won't fool me this time." I tell myself and her if she's listening. "Light...show me the truth." My eyes glow, expelling the spider's I see on the tower, and burning the big one into dust. The wind, it pushes me a bit, but I then start to spin around wildly canceling out wherever the wind tries to push me. Eventually I make my way up, and land at the top of the tower. "Fear huh? Mind tricks is all it is...so now, I should begin." I clear my throat and yell out to the city. "YOUR FEAR KINGDOM IS A LIE. THE ONLY POWER YOU HAVE IS FEAR! AND YOUR EVEN AFRAID OF IT YOURSELF. THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE WHAT YOU HAVE IS BECAUSE OF THE MAGES TECHNOLOGY, AND MAGIC. DON'T BELIEVE ME, THEN TRY TO MAKE ME AFRAID! I DARE YOU, FOR EVEN YOUR KING WILL FALL UNDER MY FEET!"

Magic
09-09-2012, 09:52 PM
"damn it... what a idoit he is... he just think our kingdom is just fear.... is that all he have to say?" I lie to myself trying not to cry. "I want eienni. now..." I walk outside my room and order one of my servents to look for Eienni. While I was waiting, I was crying on my bed hugging a pillow.
Idoit! Shut up! Stop acting all bratty in another kingdom! do you want to start war? The fear kingdom is more powerful then you think it is! Enna likes to do little tricks on you but never actually use her powers fully. They can crush the mage kingdom if they wanted to. so shut up! I have the blood gem right now and another stupid move you do, I will force you down from the tower and make you walk back here without any food and water, nonstop.

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 10:02 PM
"Then do it...I don't really care at this point. Adriana? You know what, I've been living by three laws in my whole life, two of them I will fufill, but the third. I shall never do. One was to replace my father, so i will, as the new king in this war. Two, to advance society. These people are holding us back with their primitive ways, and I'm sick of it. No one in our country is poor, or homeless. Maybe some parent less, but they have homes as well, so I wont let them hold us back anymore." I take in a deep breath. "YOU INHUMANE BREED OF INGRATES! WE DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU, AND YOU JUST TAKE ADVANTAGE! SO NOW, I SHALL RETALIATE! ON BEHALF OF ONLY MYSELF, NOT MY KINGDOM, I DECLARE WAR ON YOU ALL!" I tell her and start flying away, while my chimera chases after me.

"I'm here..." I tell her closing the door behind me and sitting net to her on the bed. "Are you...ok? Probably not..I heard it too. You know, your more than fear, he's just a bit jealous of us thats all. He'll probably get a beating, and a punishment from us as well. Hopefully, this doesn't escalate anywhere."

Magic
09-09-2012, 10:35 PM
THAT'S IT!! I forced him to fall to the ground and I took all his magic, so he can't get it back until his back in the kingdom. This is why they made the blood gem illegal too. I force him to walk back to the kingdom like how I told him before.
I kept crying, feeling all weak in front of him. I hate crying but it really hurts what chronos said. "I-I hate him with all my heart! He making all of us look like fools!" I hug my pillow tighter. "can't you just kill him or something!"

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 10:42 PM
"I can't, this isn't my kingdom. I'm just here to teach you, Enna" I hug her then look out the window seeing him plummet to the ground. "...He made himself look like fool today. For a 13 year old to try and start a war. Yeah, He'll be getting something even worse than death, from our kingdom and his own."

"LET ME GO, ADRIANA!!! I'M COMING BACK ANYWAYS, SO LET ME GO! I DON'T WANT YOU AS MY TEACHER ANYMORE, YOU SUCK. I DON'T NEED YOU, I'LL LEARN DARKNESS ON MY OWN!" I yell out at her in my thought furious, my eyes beginning to turn black. "You can't control me like this! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL DEVOTE EVERYTHING I HAVE TO KILLING YOU! I'LL KILL ANYONE WHO GETS IN MY WAY ANYMORE!" A dark aura starts to surround me, a feeling of anger and hate that cannot be fully suppressed start to seep out of me, as I walk all the way back to the Mage Kingdom.

Magic
09-09-2012, 10:59 PM
I stopped crying. "He will be punish? what if we do go to war? they will win... all we have is lies... I wish you was more then a teacher... like maybe some sort of knight... or general or something..." My red panda climbs on my shoulder and licks off the tears from my cheeks.
Yea, Yea. Keep talking. I'm fine with it if you learn it on your own but how can you learn it wout magic hmm? I have your magic and once I think you deserve it back then i give it back, which can be in days or months or years. So right now, you don't deserve it yet.

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 11:04 PM
"I WAS BORN WITH IT! HOW DO I NOT DESERVE IT?! LET ME GO, NOW!" I tell her, the anger and hate dwelling over me, becomes heavier, and my body begins to slow down resisting her influence over me. "I don't need you...or anybody. LET ME GO!"
"Enna, fear is illusion. How much pain you can bring with that illusion is up to you. You could chomp him up, break his legs, all in illusion, he will feel it in real life, but it wont hurt him. His physical mind however...that will take a toll." Smiling I pet the panda. "You will not go to war, I know you wont."

Magic
09-09-2012, 11:12 PM
fine then, But I am never going to teach you ever again. I decided to let him go by just taking off the ring and putting it in my pocket. He should get his magic back. I couldn't stand his bratty voice in my head. Walking inside the castle, to talk to his parents about what chronos had done in the fear kingdom.
I slowly nod my head. "yea... i guess so... are you really serious about not training me this whole week?" My pet jumps on top of him and rubs his head on eienni's cheek.

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 11:18 PM
"I'm only going to train you if you want to be trained. Otherwise I'm wasting my time..." I sigh and pet the panda some more when it jumps on me. "If you want, I'll train you the rest of tomorrow if you want me too." I tell her smiling and nudging around. "Just help me get this guy off, kinda heavy"

I finally feel my body released, and the dark aura around me starts to go away for the moment. I then catch the skateboard thrown at me by my companion. We both get on, and ride back to the Mage Kingdom, together. I'm excepting the worse when I get there, but I don't care. I made my point.

Magic
09-09-2012, 11:31 PM
"Mizuko. Down boy." And he jumps down and lays cutely on the bed, trying to be innocent. I look back at him "Yea, I would really like that... i want to be more powerful then chronos..." I smile a little bit and gives him a quick hug. "Thank you Mr. White."
Once I see his parents, I explain everything what he did in the Fear Kingdom, ordering a kid to bow to him, wanting to burn a house down, wanting to cause war, and everything he yelled at the top of the clock tower. I told them that I am not going to teach him any more because of his actions. "I'm sorry but I just can't teach him if he doesn't think of his kingdom first. He doesn't understand what war is, he doesn't know that millions will die because of this. If you somehow get him to be more... mature?... then i'll teach him again."

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 11:38 PM
"It's...." I sigh "Fine...but you know to call me Eienni." I tell her and get up. "I'm gonna straighten things out, however I can." I tell her and walk out.

Hearing Adriana I nod and sit up. "That kid...is 13 you know. Just learning, so he's not quite old enough I don't think. Just please, There's actually a rule we came up for this. Keep teaching him, after the punishment the Fear king gives him." I tell her laying back, and rubbing my forehead. "Though today, I want you to punish him as well. My own child to be this ignorant, he really does not know his place in the world yet." Looking back I nod. "Thank you for telling me this, trust me, he'll be a wise old man when we get done with him."

Landing at the place, I then walk up, and I hear people whispering. News travels fast I guess. Heading up to my room, not feeling like doing anything, I lay down, with Leri, falling asleep for today.

Magic
09-09-2012, 11:46 PM
"ok... Mr. Whi- erm... Eienni...." I stare at him. "I'll call you Master instead. It feels weird if i call you by your name... so, Bye Master and thanks for coming..." I lay back down and hugs Mizuko.
"No can do. When I was 13 years old, I didn't so something that stupid. I am really sorry but I refuse to teach him. Don't get me wrong, He's very smart but just not wise. That will be his punishment then. I won't teach him."

Neshimo
09-09-2012, 11:57 PM
I sigh. "I understand. We hope that one day you'll start training him again. You were a fine teacher." Standing up I bow then sit back down. "That boy...is in alot of trouble." I hear whispering, and get up. "If you'd like to see his punishment, you can. We have to head back to the fear kingdom though, and present him to their king." Waking up I feel a disturbance, in his room. Making me want to rush upstairs. Though it's such a feeling of dread, that I dont want too, and head up slowly. I should have rushed. I walk in, to the scene of dread, of his first punishment.

"M-mother...." I feel my body bending backwards, the pain unbearable. "P-please...s-stop it. I'm sorry." Leri hides in the corner, as my arms start to twist around my body. My legs feeling like they've been pulled off, though still fully attached. "I-I'm s-ahhh!!!!!"

"Oh realy? Sorry, that you almost killed millions of people, or sorry that you got caught?" I ask him bending his arm up and smacking his body against the bed frame. "You really may be the most idiotic boy. Stop thinking your better than everyone. Do you know what could have happened if the king got you. Your little fear of spiders, would have turned into a full meltdown for you. UNGRATEFUL SON!" I then punch his stomach, cracking a few ribs, then fixing them again, slowly and painfully. "Stop screaming, were not nearly done"

Magic
09-10-2012, 12:05 AM
"Well, I am going to stick around here but i am not going to teach him nor have any contact with him. '' I bow back at him and follows him, and sees whats happening. ouch. I cover my mouth hoping not to say anything. I stepped back pretending that I didn't see wants going on. should i do something? or let his father take care of this. yea... i let him do something... i guess....

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 12:12 AM
"Stop it, he still needs to be able to feel pain, before he gets there." I tell her, and she backs away slowly, staring him down. Now with me walking forward, he is on the floor, eyes glaring at me. "What's you punishment going to be huh?" He says, breath heavily. I give him a swift answer, and put my hand on his arm. "This is." Using darkness, I poison a part of him.
"G-GAAAAAAA" Yelling out, from the searing pain of rotting, and the emptiness I feel on my arm, I eventually pass out. He picks me up, and removes the darkness from my arm, and begins to carry me out of my room. "You can stay here as long as you like Adriana. We will be back." Making a portal from here to the fear castle, I nod and walk through, coming out on the other side.

Magic
09-10-2012, 12:39 AM
"uh... okay. See you later..." I pretend like nothing just happened and I walk to the kitchen to get something to eat.
I went to my mother and father, who was in the throne room. Like always. They spend hours here trying to help our people from suffering. "Mom, Dad... you heard right?" I said shakingly, walking towards them.
Seeing that my daughter eyes was red and wet, I run to her and hugs her tightly. "Aww! My baby girl was crying! Don't worry baby. Everything will be ok. You will be safe. No one will hurt my baby girl."
"M-M-Mom... " Trying to breath but she was crushing me. "I-I'm a t-teenager now. I-I am not a-a baby a-anymore." Once she lets go of me, I can finally breath.
"you will always be my baby girl." Walking back to my throne, next to my husband.
"Enna, We are doing the best we can to protect you. I really don't want war. I don't want my people to be in any more pain then they are already in. We are still trying to help the poor from suffering. My little Enna, I really don't want to see you upset. What can we do to make you smile."
"uh... N-Nothing really... I just want to be with you guys right now..." I said as I sit on the stairs in front of my parents. Seeing something by the end of the hall. "A portal... Eienni? no... it's someone else...''

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 12:46 AM
"Hello there..." I tell him, then throw Chronos on the ground in front of him, and bow down. "I'm sorry, for what my son said to you. He was speaking on his own accord, we would never think that about you. Please, punish him however you see fit. This insolent boy, who dares mock you." I stare down at him, as he is coming to now.

"N-a..ahhhh" I try getting up, but fail miserably, and I can only look up at them, and glare. "You cons, nothing but leeches, feeding off other peoples resources, and threatening the with fear. I'll... destroy you"

Magic
09-10-2012, 01:04 AM
"oh god no." I said as i see them and stand up, ready to fight him. "Not if I destroy you first! Chronos! I never want to see that nerdy face of yours in this kingdom ever agai-"
"Enna-Rose, Manners." I said reminding her.
Sitting back down frowning. "But mom.. He is-"
"Enna..." I warned, wanting her to stay quiet. "Your boy just misunderstand us. He believes that we are using technology of your kingdom and not giving anything back. Isn't that right? We are not. We are just using it for just a little while till my kingdom is suffering less then they are now. Many people farther from the castle are sick, injured and hungry and very poor. We use your kingdom technology and magic to save their lives, make a little happiness for them. I have nothing against your kingdom. " Smiling at his father, "Also I would like to thank you for letting us use your technology and magic. You have no idea how many lives you help up save." I bow.
I stick my tongue out and started making faces at chronos while no body was looking.

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 01:14 AM
"Borrowing, is the same as taking. You still don't give anything back..." I tell him, and the dark aura starts to surround me again, and my eyes turn black. "Your own country, should learn to help out each other, and not be selfish, like ours does. I won't say were perfect, cause were not, but we are still better than you" Getting up, the pain is still there, gnawing at me, telling me to rest. Though I don't, and continue. "I don't understand, why people can be so selfish, why your kind can do things so freely. She cursed, she used fear on me, though she doesn't get a punishment does she? Because she's rich right. But I state my opinion, and I get broken up enough to pass ou-"
"SHUT IT" I jump up and cover his mouth, then look up at them. "He is just a child understand. He just needs to be taught more, thats it. Come on, lets discuss this in another room ok?" I let him go and throw him on the ground again. "You do anything, I'll put you through even more pain, and show you how what real darkness is."

Magic
09-10-2012, 01:51 AM
"Enna, did you really?"
"W-W-Well... kinda..." I glare at Chronos, wanting to kill him.
Sighing. "I have to talk to the maids. They need to make you more like a lady." I walk out of the room.
"Of course..." I look at both Chronos and Enna. "I guess they both need some punishment... How about letting chronos spend a week here?"
"NO!!!!! Dad!!! It would be totally uncool!!!" I frown angrily.
"Enna-Rose Isilee, hush..." I walk to another room, wanting to discuss what would chronos punishment be.

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Out of energy, I just lay there, on the floor the father threw me on. The fact that I can just be ignored so easily by everyone, makes it so I just want to die right here. That no one will listen to my opinion about these people. Especially Enna. Looking up, I glare at her, then return to looking at the floor.

Magic
09-10-2012, 02:01 AM
Walking down right next to him and repeatly pokes his cheek. "Not so tough now? why you have to get me in trouble too? You started this stupid nonsense. If you didn't call me a tomboy then you won't be in this mess. Maybe we could have been friends.."

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 02:04 AM
"What are you talking about?" I ask her laying down. "I was talking about Adriana, cause she goes out with Eienni. Then you decided to sic those spiders on me. So I apologized to her, and then you cursed at me. You started this...not me." I tell her, not having the energy to shun her away. "You started this when you called those spiders on me."

Magic
09-10-2012, 02:11 AM
"hmm? oh..." I realize and then blushes completely red. "I-I...t-thought... that.... um.... I still hate you." I stay quiet, embarrassed.

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 02:14 AM
"...Whatever, you don't care, so I don't either. Sorry, I didn't think you cared about my mentor so much..sorry, ex mentor." I tell her and turn away. "Leave me alone please, what are you gonna make them crawl up, so then maybe I'll be executed from saying I hate spiders?" Asking sarcastically, I turn as much as I can away from her.

Magic
09-10-2012, 02:17 AM
I look away and said quietly. "I'm sorry..." Crossing my arms. I never say sorry.. I bet he won't even accept it. no one ever accept an apology.

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 02:20 AM
"I need time too accept it, so just lay off for a little bit." I tell her closing my eyes. "Maybe one day I'll forgive it, but you didn't do anything wrong. I was the one who went up and decided to express my opinion. You didn't force me, you even tried to stop me. You owe me nothing...so don't be sorry." Balling my body up, the pain start to fade a little, though the thought of it brings it back too me for a while.

Magic
09-10-2012, 02:24 AM
"You.... hurt my feelings back there... at the clock tower... I didn't knwo that you hated us so much... I never even knew that we use your kingdoms technology or magic... I don't go out of the castle... no allow to..." not as my princess self anyways I thought to myself not saying it outloud.

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 02:28 AM
"You've been taking so many things from us, and yet the place is still this selfish towards each other. How can someone not want to help their fellow person. It doesn't make any sense." I begin to ask myself and look down. "There was a shack when I was visiting, and there was his older guy, who was helping them because they didn't have parents. Though he didn't care for me, he didn't fight me either. Not wanting to leave the kids alone, I respect him for that." Turning over I look at her. "The worst part is, the tech we give you, still goes to the rich, and never the poor."

Magic
09-10-2012, 02:34 AM
Gil!! He met him... oh no... I hope he is ok... I pretend that I don't know who he was talking about. "Well, you need to know that we haven't gone that far of the kingdom... Our kingdom is big... and we are still helpping others that are sick...Now tell me, Is everyone in that shack okay? Anyone sick or hurt? Maybe we can get help for them first."

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 02:38 AM
"There, everyone seemed fine. There was this girl who waved at me, and asked me to join them. Of course the dude didn't want some rich boy joining him. I don't think he'll want any help from me..." Looking up I smile. "That girl saved his life, I probably would have burned the place down, if she didn't come out. Don't worry though, no one was hurt." Sitting up, I start healing myself feeling my magic returning to me. "Here, I can show you where it was. Maybe you can try to rebuild it. I don't think they will want help from the boy who just trash talked their city."

Magic
09-10-2012, 02:42 AM
I gasp. "you was about to burn it down. Thank god she was there..." knowing who was the little girl, Shaking my head. "I told you. I am not allowed to leave this castle. If I leave, I'll be grounded again."

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 02:46 AM
"I see, well I'm already in more trouble than possible, so yeah. That may not be such a good idea, nevermind. I'm dumb"
Looking back down at the floor, my body slumps, as the soothing cool air starts to calm down my cells. "I forgive you now, I know you were confused on whether I called you or Adriana the Tomboy, though, we probably wont be friends anytime soon."

Magic
09-10-2012, 02:55 AM
"I am not planning to be friends with you any time soon either." Standing up when I hear the doors open. "H-Hey dad."
"It's settled. Chronos you will be staying here for two weeks, helping the hopitals of my kingdom and fixing houses. You will sleep in the castle next door to Enna-Rose." I look at my daughter. "And you.. You will have to take more lessons from the maids about how to be more of a princess and a lady. No more cursing, yelling and talking back."
"b-b-but..." I frown. "I hate this..."

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 03:02 AM
"...Hehehe..fine. Though I'd probably rather die before helping this place, I still have things I want to research, and my pets would be mad with you." Sitting up, my body feels ok again, and I smile. "I'd love to help out try to save your people in hospitals when I have the power to kill them, and I'd love to fix all the houses around the place, while maybe accidently dropping some parts on people." Getting up I decide to walk of. "Should be fun old man, I'll see you tomorrow, to help however I can. I'll also need 1% of every resource you have, and my own experimental chamber, so I can help you as well. I'll start right now, actually while you set stuff up. Flying, I go out the window, and take some wood from nearby trees. "See you in a bit." I tell them flying to the old shack again.

Magic
09-10-2012, 03:13 AM
"Dad... I don't think he really means it..." I walk up stairs to my room and lays on my bed, crying again.
"Iggy! Stop pulling your sister's hair!" I yelled while holding a little boy who was crying because he tripped over.
"But she called me a jerk... ok fine... Im sorry..." I finally lets go of her hair.
I stopped crying. "Im sorry too brother..."
I roll my eyes. "kids..." I see Angie walking to the door. "Angie! Don't open that door."
"B-But I want to see our mother..."
"Nightmare is coming later tonight or whenever she is not busy."

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 03:15 AM
"Hmm, I see, so no one is sitting on the house right? Ok" I push up the wood from the ground, and dissemble the entire house. "There we go..." I look at all of them smiling. "I need you guys to leave for a second, I have to fix this place up, along with the whole block here."

Magic
09-10-2012, 03:23 AM
"You again..." I glare at him for a while. "leave? what you-oh... you want to fix this place up? I thought that they was going to fix it up next month after they finished the other side.. whatever..." I yell at all the kids to stay away from the rich kid and I begin counting them. "10...11... 12... wait...one missing... where's Angie?!"
I wave at Chronos. "Hi Again! After you are done, Wanna play in the forest with me? We can play tag and climb trees.''
Sighing with relief as I find her behind me. I grab her hand and pulls her with the rest of the group.

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 03:30 AM
" Ok so twelve kids....ok so we'll need 3 rooms I guess." I take some wood from the tree's I gathered and start to picture each room in my mind. "So kitchen there...the living rooms, one bedroom downstairs, bathroom too, then an upstairs...two more bedrooms, another bathroom...and...ok, now add the support beams, main foundation, connect electricity, connect water pipes, and lets make some...chairs, put the old mattresses in the rooms, and relight the candles, lets add them on the walls, ok...and, ok." The house looks like a normal middle class house now, inside and out, even though it's pretty much just wood now and unpainted. "I'm just fixing today, I'll paint tomorrow." I look over at the girl and smile. "I hope you like the place, on to the next one. By little girl" I take whats left over from this house, and move on to the next one, waving to Angie.

Magic
09-10-2012, 03:40 AM
All the kids was screaming happily as they run to their new house. I look back at Chronos. "Thanks?" I waited till Angie gets inside.
I run to him and hugs his leg. "Thank you! Tomorrow, you promise? Maybe you can see our new mommy. Her name is Nightmare. She looks like the same age as you. She's really cool like our daddy, Gilbert. He's not really our dad but we call him that sometimes because he acts like one. Did you know that Gilbert is 16 but he looks younger-"
"Angie!!! We don't have all day. He's has some work to do." I told her not wanting him to know his personal life.
"Sorry Gil!" I look back at Chronos. "Bye then. See you tomorrow. Don't forget that we are going to have a play date." Smiling as i skip back to Gilbert.

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 03:47 AM
"Yeah sure...Playdate" I sigh and move on to the next house, and look around as I see everyone is already taking their things outside, after seeing what I did with the first house. "Dangit...this is gonna be long." I tell them, as I then see the people of the next house moving out their furniture out.
Time skip: Working till 6am
Yawning, I've finished all the houses here, or as many as I can handle, and people are smiling out of their windows, and clapping at me as I fly back to the palace to sleep.
"Well then, time for training today then." I tell myself and knock on Enna's door. "Wake up, early day time, made sweets to keep us up too."

Magic
09-10-2012, 03:52 AM
Only able to sleep for three or two hours because I visited Gilbert in the middle of the night, I get up yawning. "Yeah...yeah..." I get ready and opens the door. "dude...what time is it? it's soooo early..." Rubbing my eyes, trying to stay awake.

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 03:56 AM
"Your the one that said you wanted to train all day today." I yawn myself and walk away. "I made some cheese cake, for when you do something good, so yeah, hurry up before I eat it all."
Looking at her window, I knock on it giving her a peace sigh and waiting for her to open the window, not sure if my window was locked or not. Not really thinking, I forgot that I could open it if I wanted, but decided to be lazy and just let her, let me in. "Open please..."

Magic
09-10-2012, 04:03 AM
I turn around seeing Chronos at my window. Sighing, I went to open the window for him and runs back to Eienni. "Did you say Cheesecake? I love cheesecake. It's the best!" My mood was suprisingly cheerful right now, it even shock me a little because usally I am lazy and gloomy in the mornings.

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 04:06 AM
"Thank you..." I fly in and out of her room, then start heading over to my room, seeing 16 jars of different paint in my room and a note. 'Start the painting by 6 am'. "I hate these people..." I tell myself, get some water, and wash myself quickly, and comb my hair before going back out for painting.

"Hmm, oh right he's staying her now isn't he?" I smile, then look back down. "I know you love it, which is why I made it. Get ready, and hurry up, before I eat it all myself."

Magic
09-10-2012, 04:10 AM
"yea... he is staying here... Which sucks..." I quickly get dressed, do my hair, put my ring in my pocket just in case. Sprinting back to Eienni. "Done!"

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 04:13 AM
"Aww, I think you two will get along well though." I smile and see her get back to me in almost record time. "Good, well then, lets get started, so now, fire. Your weakest element, is what we shall be studying first. Also, you can only control the basic four air, water, fire, and earth. Unlike Chronos, so that means we have to train alot less than he does." I tell her clapping my hands, and making a target. "Now, show me your fire, and shoot it at this target."

Magic
09-10-2012, 04:17 AM
"Us along? Chronos and I? Never will get along..." I sigh. "Fire isn't my weakest... I just over use it... my weakest is earth... yea... I can't do anything with earth... Also can I put the ring back on?" I asked before I shoot the targets.

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 04:19 AM
"Actually, you can't. I want to work on your raw magic a bit, if it's uncontrollable, thats ok we will work on it." Smiling I then make the target a bit wider. "Earth huh, well try to lift it up at the very least."

Magic
09-10-2012, 04:25 AM
I close my eyes and try to use magic to move the earth but nothing happened. Frowning "Move!!!" Stomping my feet to the ground, again nothing happened. "Earth hates me... completely... It won't talk, it wont move when I use magic. I hate it!"
Don'tttt hate earthhhh... Youuuu needddd toooo understandddd his languageee like how you understandddd mine...

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 04:27 AM
"Ok...lets do this then." I look down at the ground, and smile. "If earth does really hate you, it's probably because yu don't respect it. It does alot for you, just as the elements do, though you have neglected, and stepped on it from who knows how long. Thank it, for being there for you, maybe that'll work."

Magic
09-10-2012, 04:32 AM
Yessss, Listennn to Eienniiiii....That shoulddd helpppp...
"Fine then," I close my eyes. um...Thank you for...for... "I really don't know what to thank it for...um... being underneath me? or um... something..." I felt the ground moving suddenly and I fell down. "Hey! I think it's mad at me! It's a start right? Right?"

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 10:31 AM
"Yeah I guess..." I smile then picking her back up. "Try this, tell it, that your sorry you have ignored it for so long, and I'm glad you are still around, because I wouldn't even be here without you." Backing away, I wait for some kinda of response like the rumble that just happened.

Magic
09-10-2012, 10:46 AM
"I feel stupid...." Sighing, closing my eyes. Thank for stinking around... and sorry for ignoring you for so long. I should have been nicer? I been stomping my feet on you- The ground was shaking and I fell down again.
ENOUGH!!
I squeal. "It talks!!!" Standing up. "I don't think it wants to hear an apology... or anything... It just wants me to shut up ot something like that"

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 10:52 AM
"Well then...keep talking to it here." I walk over at pick her up. "Keep going, now just talk about random things, I'll make sure you don't fall." Seeing this I'm starting to wonder if she really can speak to them, her basic 4. "Say, you really are a cool looking element, and I always want to use you. Why don't you let me, or why don't you want to help me?"

Magic
09-10-2012, 11:05 AM
I am not stupid, Enna-Rose Isilee... I can hear what eienni wants you to tell me... I refuse to help you in any way. The others talks to you but I am not going to be one of them. So long.
"It hears you eienni... and refuse to help me or talk to me anymore.. but still, it was talking to me!!" I said smiling.

Neshimo
09-10-2012, 11:09 AM
"Stubborn as a rock I see. Ok, well then, he can just be left out, I mean Chronos can probably control you despite your effort, I'd you'd be sick of it earth. Being controlled without your consent." I smile and place her back down "At least she ask you before she uses you, others will just use you as they please." I place her back down and stretch. "Lets move on, what your second weakest element, since this one doesn't want to move."

Magic
09-11-2012, 02:02 AM
Sighing. "I guess... it's water.. but do I have to use it... it's so...annoying... I wish you know how annoying it is..."

Neshimo
09-11-2012, 02:16 AM
"Hmm, well then, you may want to learn how to ignore. I mean like, give out more orders before it can speak, I guess water could be your offensive skill, which means you'll have to command it very quickly, so it doesn't get a chance. So we will work on your attacking now."

Magic
09-11-2012, 10:59 AM
"Sounds alright... " I back away from him. "So just command before it speaks.... great. Lets see... You try to attack me... I wanna test this out."

Neshimo
09-11-2012, 02:48 PM
"Ok, I'll be moving a bit quick initially, because I don't know how fast you are." I put my hands together, then spread them out making a long energy whip once I detach it from my left hand. "Ok...ready, and go" Whipping backward, I get ready, and quickly come back to try and whip her side.

Magic
09-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Seriously?! a whip?! I thought as i saw the long engry whip he made. "uh... ok..." please work! Water shield? Was the first thing that pops into my mind and a smooth wave of water blocked the whip.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezyyyyy!! What's next? Fire? I can TOTALLY take that! BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
My hands was pulling my hair, trying hard not to scream. Usally when I talk to water, was when it was raining outside. The water was really calm and um... how should I say it? Stupid? I never heard anything like this annoying and loud.
Feeling like my head was going to explode. I forced myself to take a deep breath, "Do... I have to continue water? my head... hurts... the worst headache...ever..."

Neshimo
09-11-2012, 08:40 PM
"Nope, you cannot. You have to get used to it, come on. Next are three strikes, only a little slower." Try to block these." Getting ready the second time, I try to whip her once on the head, two times on the leg, one on her right side, and the last trying to get her around the neck.

Magic
09-12-2012, 09:51 PM
"Aww!" I complained and try to block the whip with water. I missed the last one but thankfully i jumped away from it quick enough. Seeing something behind Eienni, I piont at it. "Uh... Eienni? Is that a portal-"
Jumping out of of the portal quickly, all beaten up. I lay in the ground breathing heavily. "Damn it..." I punch the ground, angrily and then stands up. My body was shaking, all cover with cuts and slightly bloody. Forcing myself to walk to Eienni. "there's a mage... that..is very strong...with illegal....forbidden...black magic..."
"Oh My God!! Adriana! Sit down! You look like you are going to pass out any second!!" Running to her and force her to sit but Adriana refuse to sit. "Fine then.. stay up."
Smiling slightly. "I am...not going...to pass out... I am... not that...weak.." Looking back at Eienni. "You know that I am very strong with forbidden magic... its my specialty... but this mage... is unbelievable..." I try to catch my breath. "I hate...losing...to a...battle...especially when... I am the best... with forbidden magic... I know everything. Every single thing... but.. that mage... was better..." I wanted to cry, but I try not to because I never ever cry in front of others.

Neshimo
09-12-2012, 10:41 PM
"Whoa...do you need?" I look at her, worried, but trying not to freak out. "Well apparently, your not the best, since he you know, whooped you just now." Walking over, I smile then kiss her cheek. "I' glad your ok though, wanna go through a healing and energy session. To see if your alright with everything?"

Magic
09-14-2012, 11:02 PM
"He is not better then me!" I say loudly. "He cheated... he can't have... that much magic... it's impossible. Seriously! How- wait a second... he must have stole other people magic and-" I started mumbling things until Eienni kissed my cheek. Feeling blood rushing to my cheeks, I look down. "uh..that would be nice..."
hehehe... look at her cheeks! they are red!! major blush alert! I try hard not to giggle and then looks at Eienni. "Want me to help heal her? or you want to do it yourself? I would be ok if you are going to di it yourself because I kinda want to have that cheesecake right now...."

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 12:17 AM
"Only if you wanna help." Picking Adriana up, I smile. "Cheese cake is in a cooler on the kitchen table. If not there, the maids must have moved it." Starting carry her away, I kiss her turning away from Enna so she doesn't see it. "I'll make you feel just like new, ok" I whisper in her ear, continuing to carry her off into my guest room.

Magic
09-15-2012, 05:03 AM
"Ok! See you later then!" I run to the kitchen to eat the cheesecake.
Blushing even more then before. I feel so... weak... i need to train again... and be stronger and better then that mage... Curse him for being better then me... I rest my head in his chest. "New huh? I'll like that..."

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 05:08 AM
"Yeah, I bet you would" I tell her, going up to my room, and locking the door behind me. "Lets get you better then...Adriana" Smiling, I place her on the bed, and kiss her again, looking at the flowers in my room. They should be plenty.
"Done with this one..." I yawn, making my way over to the next house, having to work the opposite way today, and reach my final house, the used to be old shack I fixed up. Again, I knock on the door, and look at the rest of the paint I have. Some decent colors, unless they want to pain themselves like the others did. "Hello, its the rich boy. I'm here for the painting."

Magic
09-15-2012, 05:19 AM
Smiling once I was on the bed. Starting to relax a little as I pull him closer to me. Looking at his eyes and then kiss him back. "Everytime you kiss me... I just want to kiss you back." I said slightly grinning.
Screaming my lungs out as I run around the house being chased by one of my silblings. "STOOOOOPPPP!!!!! IT!!!!" I screamed happily until I hear Chronos at the door. "Hold on! My Friend is at the door!" I run to the door and opens it. I hug his leg. "You're back! You're back! You're back! Lets go out and play!"

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 05:25 AM
"I'm glad you do, it shows just how much you love me." I tell her, kissing again. "You know, I still have to heal you, unless you wanna be on the bed forever." Smiling I get some flower, and putting them on the bed, I start to hum to myself. "We can make out when your better"
"Sorry there, but I have to paint the house. I didn't come here to play really..." Looking away I decide to get some free labor out of this. "Though if you want, you can help me paint the house, and make it look really nice."

Magic
09-15-2012, 05:33 AM
Wanting to kiss him more but want to be healed too. "Sure..." I watch him, putting flowers on the bed and then I started to think of...um... something.... I started blushing red and then looks away from him, hoping he does not see my red face.
"Oh oh oh!! I would love to paint too-"
"ANGIE!! I CAN HEAR YOU FROM UP HERE!! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HELP HIM PAINT THIS HOUSE!! YOU WILL MAKE A MISS WITH YOURSELF!"
Frowning, knowing that he was right. "Well, Can we play after you are done? pleeeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeee" Saying please till he says yes.

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 05:37 AM
I nod. "Good..now stay still" I look over and gather the life energy from the plants, and they slowly start to wither as I transfer the energy into her, and it quickly sends her body into an overdrive mode, fixing the cuts and bruises in a matter of seconds. Finishing quickly, I smile and lay next to her. "Now, we can make o-wow. You really do blush alot you know that?"
I sigh. "Fine, this is the last house anyways...I guess I'll play with you after Im done." I walk back and take out blue, black, and red coloring, then mix some red wit white to make pink, knowing that there were some girls inside. So I start on the outside, coating the roof black, and the house a mixture of black's and red's.

Magic
09-15-2012, 05:45 AM
Feeling so much better, having way more energy then before, I went on top of him. "Thank you" I kiss him. " I only blush when I am around or thinking of you." I kiss him deeply, not wanting to stop now.
"Yay!" I cheered and watches him paint the house, Being near him like a little puppy around his owner. "I like that color. " I said as I point to the pink paint, not know the name of the color.

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 05:50 AM
"Do you, I thought you would. All girls like the color pink" Smiling, my movements become more fluid, trying to even coat the paint on the walls and roof, and adjusting the house a little for design. "I could make that the color of your room, pink. Would you like that?"
"No pro-" Before I can even get my sentence out, she's already on top and kissing me. Her next sentence, followed by her deeper kiss sends me into a trance. I don't really want to stop either, she's mine, and I'm hers. Might as well enjoy each other.

Magic
09-15-2012, 06:01 AM
"Yeah! and can you put flowers and butterflies too? I like those because they remind me of my mother." I said happily as I continue to watch him.
I stop as i started to have those thoughts again. Blushing, I just hug him. "I love you Eienni." I do wanted to go farther but, I needed to focus for now on. Looking back at him, a little scared. "You know that mage... He agrees with what Chronos said... He wants to go on war with this kingdom..."

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 06:05 AM
"Does he, well then you should make sure that the two of them don't meet. If they do, and he convinces Chronos, he may get some secrets that could help him, then maybe even Chronos will become better than you in dark magic?" Knowing she might slap me at any moment I smile "Kidding, but yeah. Need to make sure those two don't meet."
"Yeah, I can try to do that." I tell her, and start to move on the inside, dodging any kids who might be running this way. "Excuse me there..." I tell them, and start designing, and painting the house on the inside. "You have to show me, which on is your room though."

Magic
09-15-2012, 06:17 AM
"I was just about to slap you right there... No one will be better then me in dark magic. " Laying down next to him and holding his hand, my eyes staring at the ceiling. "he stole magic from people... i know it.... he cant have all that magic... he did things that are completely illegal. I should have used chronos magic since I got the ring-" I look at him. "you are not going to betray me just because I am doing illegal things...are you?"
"My room is over there" I point to the door that had a sign with sloppy hand writing saying Gurlz Onalny! "I wrote it! It's says Girls only. Im a good speller right?"

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 06:21 AM
"Your always doing illegal things. I wont back out now, besides I can't even if I wanted to. Remember that I'm yours as well, for better or worse." Looking over, I kiss her cheek. "Though, it's usually worse with you isn't it?"
"N-not really. I'll teach you how to spell it correctly later. Anyways, am I allowed in to paint your room?" Asking still knowing what the sign means, though only because she just told me. "Cause I'm a boy, you know that right?"

Magic
09-15-2012, 06:29 AM
"You make it should like that Im horrible..." Laughing, I kiss him. "I kinda like that... I don't care what you do or say... as long you are still with me."
"Awww I thought that's how you spell it... I should have checked with Gil..." I giggle and then whispers to him. "As Long you dont tell Gilbert." I open the door for him, still giggling.

- - - Updated - - -

"You make it should like that Im horrible..." Laughing, I kiss him. "I kinda like that... I don't care what you do or say... as long you are still with me."
"Awww I thought that's how you spell it... I should have checked with Gil..." I giggle and then whispers to him. "As Long you dont tell Gilbert." I open the door for him, still giggling.

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 06:41 AM
"I care, about being with you. I worry about you, especially when you think your horrible." I smile and hug her tightly. "Your perfect, for me anyways. So I'm glad to be able to be with your forever."
"I hope he knows how to spell it too. I wont tell, promise." I cross my heart, and walk in, and start to coat the walls pink, and putting little pop out butterflies on the wall, so when I am about to paint them, I can just draw them on the pop-outs I made. "Besides, he'll get over it if he does find out."

Magic
09-15-2012, 06:47 PM
"mmhmm...." Agreeing with him and started to play his his hair. "I think your hair is longer then mine. I will change that..." I say as I plan to cut his hair.
"Ohhh he knows how to spell and read and everything. He's really smart but I think you are smarter. " I said as i sit on my bed, "I really like you. Do you like me? We can be bestest friends in the whole world!"

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 06:53 PM
"You, will not do anything to my hair." I tell her backing away a little. "I like it just the way it is, if it's longer than yours, thats just a bonus. It means I can cover you in it, and then wrap you in a coffin of hair." Laughing I kiss her cheek. "That actually sounds creepy when I'm saying it outloud."
"Sure, we can be friends if you want. Though I'm from a totally different kingdom from yours, I'm the prince of the Mage kingdom, so if you really want to be friends with me, thats ok." Finishing the main painting, I turn my attention to painting the black pop-up butterflies I made on the wall, and I have a bit of time to relax, so I sit down in the room, yawning, taking my break with this last house.

Magic
09-15-2012, 07:04 PM
"Aww... but I wanna cut it... maybe a inch?" I laugh and kiss his cheek. "A coffin? That does sound creepy." I look at my hair. "Im thinking of dying my hair.... maybe like red or black or green.. or rainbow... that would be funny. Rainbow hair." I smile. "Pink hair doesn't look good on me... makes me... look more of a...girly girl..."
"Oooo!! I looooovveee it!!" I said as I see the pop-ups. "Wait you are a prince?? I wanna be a princess! but... im not royal... But... I am a princess in this house, that's what Gilbert says. Do you think that Im a princess here?" I ask, having lots of fun.

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 07:12 PM
"How about not cutting it at all." Backing away a little, I take my hair, and release it back fully, letting it hang out on the bed. "I like my hair long, besides, it took a while for the white hair to start growing instead of the pink. My mom would be upset if I got rid of my pink hair. The only thing that shows she's my mom." Looking over, I smile walking over, and kissing her. "I'll love you, with whatever hair you have, doesn't matter to me."
"I think you could pass as a princess of this house, though on the outside world, I think it would be a bit harder to pass as one. Your pretty, really sweet, and have alot to learn about the world. Yeah, maybe you could pass as a princess after all." Scooting over, I pat her head. "You would be a great princess."

Magic
09-15-2012, 07:29 PM
"Yeah, you mom would be pretty mad at you. But still, If you wake up one day and feel like your head is a lot lighter, Then you know it was me that cut your hair in half. " I teased him but said it kinda serious so he would think that she would actually do it. "though i don't like pink hair on me... maybe i do it just to make chronos think that I am now a girly girl.... and he would laugh at me and then I can make him work 10 times harder then before.."
I grin happily. "Really? You really think so?" I hug him tightly. "But being a princess or a prince is a lot of work right? since you have to do all this for our kingdom..."

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 07:34 PM
"I'm doing this because I did something bad. It's sorta like a punishment, only its a bit worse than a time out." Hugging her, I smile. "If your a good girl, and you become a really good princess, you wont get punishments, and be happy for a really long time. You'll have alot of fun as well, like I sometimes have."
"Please, enough with the jokes..." Looking at her, a bit scared by the way she said it, I scoot back a bit more. "I thought you weren't training Chronos anymore. Because of that little speech he pulled at the clock tower, and even just now threatened to take his magic away from him as well for your own benefit."

Magic
09-15-2012, 07:52 PM
"fine then, I try not to joke around." I sit on the bed. "Well, I am going to teach him again one day... but not anytime soon. I am going to see him once in a while and I can remind him that I am always watching him." I show Eienni the blood gem ring i made. "I can take his magic and use it for my own benefit and I can give it back if I want to. I can hurt him, I control him, I own him." I grin. "Almost like when I kiss a someone during the full moon but without kissing."
"Oh! I know what you did! You called the people of fear liers. Good thing that I am not really from here or you wouldn't be my friend right now. I was born from the mage kingdom like Gil but we had to move over here.. I forgot the reason...."

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 07:58 PM
"I see, well then thats ok I guess." I get back up, and start painting the pop out butterflies on the wall blue instead of black "Though, in a way, you grew up here didn't you? So this place is technically your home. You should still be a little upset that I talked bad about it."
"I didn't know it was the full moon ok? Sheesh." Looking over at her, blushing, I sigh. "That fact that you own two of some of the most powerful people here, makes me a bit worried that you'll go mad. Try not to go over board with it ok? Remember, he's only a bit younger than you, and seeing as you've been being a bit naughty lately, you shouldn't punish him alot. You didn't get punished oh so dearly when you started to go out with me did you. In fact, I was the one who did, by your parents for that fact."

Magic
09-15-2012, 08:18 PM
"hehehe...right... but my mom likes you but then i found out she only does because she thought that i was becoming a lesbian... I don't blame her. What guy would love a tomboy like me." I stick my tongue out at him. "Of course you would." Sighing, as I try to fix my messy hair. " I haven't been that bad... I been worse.. and besides I am not going to go mad with power... I will never do that... or would I?" I thought about it for a while and then looks back at him. "I just need to own Enna then I would be the most powerful... Enna is strong right? I can trick her into making a blood gem contract like how I did to Chronos... with all that power, I can kill that mage for beating me..." I sigh again. "I don't have the heart to kill someone... maybe just enough for him not to mess around with me..."
"Not really.... We are planning to move back to the mage kingdom in a year or two. I don't know. We might not move back since we now have a better home then before. Gil is trying to get a job here now instead of stealing food from the rich. "

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 08:26 PM
"Adriana, you are not owning my student. I'll make sure you don't, your obsessing over nothing right now. He beat you y cheating, and now your going to cheat to prove point that your the most powerful dark magic user here. Yet your going to cheat as well, and if you do, that just proves your as bad as him." I look over and sigh. "Besides, I can break blood gems remember, and any other jewelry. Still has energy, and I can steal it away." Smiling, I look over that the blood ring on her finger. "I could break it, regardless if he dies or not, I wont let you take my student for your own gain. You want more power, train your own, and take it when you want."
"Yeah, I wish him good luck" Finishing, I then look up at the roof, and open the window. "One second, here we go." I find some roses and violets out in the back, and float them over, along with some some water, and place them in a vase and then on a table. "There are some flowers...so I'm done now." Laying down on the floor, I close my eyes. "So tired..."

Magic
09-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Pouting. "Aww. But Only for a little bit... only one fight... pleeeasssse???" And then I started to have a little fun. " Unless You like Enna more then me?" I walk to the door, very dramaticly. "If so, we are over." She said wanting him to play along and hoping for him to agree.
"If you are tired, go to sleep." I replied and lays down next to him. "I'll go to sleep too if you do-" I hear the front door opening and Gilbert's and Nightmare's voices. "Mommy is here." I smile. "we'll say hi to her later but first lets go to sleep."

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 08:42 PM
"You and I both know I can never be done with you. You can be done with me, and start making out with other guys, though if I do, you and I will both die. So yeah." Looking down, I become flustered sighing. "You mean alot to me, but your becoming greedy. I wont give her too you, maybe you need to learn to be wiser to."
"Yea, sure ok." Yawning, I hug her, and begin to fall asleep. "Night then, Angie"

Magic
09-15-2012, 08:57 PM
Running up to him, hug and kiss him. "aww! I'm sorry for being greedy and you know that we are never going to be over. I love you too much." I continue to hug him. "I am just going to train hard. I wont take your student."
"nighty night." Falling asleep next to him.
I try to calm down all the kids and then walk upstair with Gilbert. "There is a very powerful mage that know forbidden magic."
"I know. I saw the fight with a blue hair girl and a guy with a robe. I couldn't see his face though..." I open my room door to let her in. "The fight was in the forest. I was nearby getting berries."
"You did? wow... must have been epic." Sitting on his bed, watching him close the door.
"yeah, and it was interesting." Crossing my arms, I lean on the wall. " It was weird how it ended... The guy just disappeared as if someone told him to stop and then the girl went to a portal."

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 09:02 PM
"Good, now then you wanna continue to make out, or do you wanna sleep for a bit?" Asking her, and hugging her back.
"Sorry there Angie." I pick her up and place her in the somewhat looking bed in here. "I can't sleep here, still have to do the other rooms, see you tomorrow." Sighing, I walk out, carrying the paint, and heading over to the next room.

Magic
09-15-2012, 09:11 PM
Smiling as I look up at him and kiss him. "Guess" I continue to kiss him, and pushes him on the bed and goes on top of him. My hands was on his shoulders, not wanting him to get up. I smile cutely at him.
"ok... I'm just... going to be here...taking...a little...nap..." I said very sleepy.
"That's weird... who you think won?"
"I did. " I grin. "Cause I didn't left or got hurt like they did."
I roll my eyes. "Ha ha... very funny." I open the window and looks outside.

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 09:17 PM
"I got it." Letting her do what she wants freely. "Yes my princess & master"
Going over, I start to paint and design the boys room, with the rest of the blue an black I have. "After this, I'm done. Please let me be done..." I don't want to do anymore, the rest can stay white, and I'll leave the paint here, so if they want they can paint themselves. I don't care, this is the last one I'm doing."

Magic
09-15-2012, 09:30 PM
"You know, We are here alone... in a room... on a bed... we both love eachother..." Still smiling. "no one can interrupt us...'' I say to him hoping he understand what she means.
Hearing chronos voice, I was about to jump out the window, until I realize how high I was. My hands was holding the edge of the windows tightly.
"woah Night. What's the matter?"
"I-I can't stay here right now... I forgot to do something.''
"Then, you would go-"
"N-No I can't"
"I don't get what you are saying. You have to go but you can't go?"
"Y-Yes!" I say nerously.
"girls are so confusing..." Shaking my head slowly.

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 09:39 PM
"Yeah..." I look up at her blushing. "I'll ask you, again then. I love you so, will you let me." I gulp, and smile "Become one with you, fully?" I ask her, and seeing as she gave me the idea, I hope this isn't a joke.
Quickly finishing the first coat, I make pop out cars on the walls, and paint them black, while the regular wall is blue. "Done..done...done" I sigh and open the window, placing the paint in the back yard. "Gil, I'm done! Leaving now, see you again for the last time. For the sinks and beds and stuff."

Magic
09-15-2012, 09:50 PM
My cheek was red and I started to have second thoughts. I try to push them aside though they keep on creeping back and i nod my head. "Do you really want t-to? I-I don't want you to just agree and r-really dont want to right now..."
"I sigh with relief as I heard that he was leaving. "T-Tell him to leave this v-very second"
"Oooohhhhh I get it... you are afraid of him aren't you?" Grinning evillishly. "Hey Chronos? Can you come in here for a second?"
"N-N-No!" I run to the closet and hides there.

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 09:53 PM
I sigh, and kiss her. "I do, though again, I see your still not sure about it. I'm always ready and willing for you Adri, you should know that by now."
Walking over into his room, I yawn. "What..do you want? I get it, you hate me, I'm leaving ok?"

Magic
09-15-2012, 10:09 PM
I hug him tightly before I made my final answer. "I'm nervous... I am not sure if it hurts..." Taking a deep breath, " I am ok with it... b-but stop when I say to... o-okay? I only would say that if it h-hurts..." I look at him.
My heart was beating fast as i thought about him telling my parents that I am not in the castle and reveal to Gil that I was the princess.
"Oh, I don't hate you...I am having trouble with the closet door. I think one of the kids made it stuck.."

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 10:15 PM
"Well your a guy, fix it. I'm here to paint not to fix doors. Try fixing it yourself." I tell him walking back out the door. "Besides, its a closet door, I think it'll be fine."
"A-Adriana..." I sigh, and kiss her cheek. "G-gotcha...I'll stop when you tell me, and I'll try to not, hurt you."

Magic
09-15-2012, 10:23 PM
I nod as I kiss him. "I love you." I continue to kiss him while unbuttoning my shirt, blushing and feeling a little embarrass.
"Ok, I'll get to the point. Your friend is hiding in the closet. I was kinda hoping you would open it and see the happiness of you and your friend as you see eachother..." I tell him whispering.

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 10:30 PM
"I have no friends, I have pets, though they are still at the palace." I tell him sighing. "Your story is flawed sir..and I do not liked to be pranked so yeah." Yawning, I stretch my arms continuing to head out.
"U-uhh..yeah. Love you too..." Smiling, I'm about to kiss her back, though for some reason, my eyes avert to the window and I yell out, backing away from it. "W-W-W-what is that?"
I'm flying near the window, looking them, wondering if Chronos is here. Seemingly not, though there is someone who kinda looks like him. Though his smell is different, so I know it's not him. Forgetting it, I then start flying over to the next window. "I know he's here, Leri said he was."

Magic
09-15-2012, 10:43 PM
"Fine then..." I look at the closet. "Hes gone...You can come out now. I see why you are afraid of him... He is a jerk."
I slowly open the door. "Y-Yea you can say that... That was mean of you to do that." Frowning at him.
Walking to her and gives her a hug. "I'm sorry, dear. I thought that it would be fun."
I look out the window and hugs Eienni's arm tightly. "I-I don't know!" My eyes closed tightly. "I-Is it gone???"

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 10:48 PM
"Hmm..." I look over, thinking of probably the worst Idea I've ever had. Going over, I walk back to Angie room, and watch her sleep, waiting for her to wake up, and not wanting to disturb her sleep either, I become quiet, so she isn't frightened.
"Y-yeah..it's gone" I tell her, sighing, and laying down. "It seems like we can never catch a break can we?" I laugh and stand up, closing the blinds. "I'm guessing your not in the mood now either are you? If you are though..." Blushing, and walking back to her, my hand comes to hers, and I kiss her again.
"Chronos...I'm hungry, and the grapes ran out." I sigh, and decide to head out into the city to look for him.

Magic
09-15-2012, 10:57 PM
I roll over still asleep. "...chro...nos... do you l-..."
"w-why are we always being interupted by someone...or something..." I blush as our hands was together as he kiss me.

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 11:01 PM
"Adri..." I smile, and kiss her again, deeply, starting to unbutton her shirt. "I don't really care, if someone comes in anymore. Lets just ignore them..." I tell her, and kiss her again.
"Hmm, I do like your room. I wouldn't have made it like this if I didn't. Though your bed, may need to get a better one." Smiling, I lay down next to her, and hug her. "Kidding...sorry"

Magic
09-15-2012, 11:14 PM
I nod, blushing crazily. "O..Ok..." Oh...my...god... this is really happening... Not a dream like before... this is the real thing... Taking off his shirt, I kiss his neck.
I look at him smiling. "You didn't leave..." I hug him back. "You are the best."

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 11:20 PM
"I know I am. It's just everyone else who doesn't know it. Though you seem to know it, so thats great." I decided not to leave after I was finished. I guess I was to tired to go back anyways, so I'll stay here with you for now, Angie"
"Adriana..." I moan out, from her kissing my neck. "I wonder, if I can take control of you in this situation." Smiling, I bring her up a bit above me and begin kissing her that way. (Thats as far as we go. Sorry people :/)

Magic
09-15-2012, 11:35 PM
:loading: Time Skip
Sweaty and sore, I hug his arm blushing. "wow... even better then i imagine it would be...uh...erm... um... eek!" I closed my eyes, feeling really embarrass that I said that outloud.
I was trying to draw a butterfly like how he taught her. Once I was done, I showed him. ''Look! Chronos! It almost look as good as yours!"

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 11:40 PM
"..U-umm, yeah." I look over at her, and laugh. "Seriously, I never thought I'd hear those words come out of your mouth, though I hoped, but never thought you would." I smile and hug her. "Your so cute when your embarrassed..." I hair is sweaty and sticky, and I feel a but tired, though still a bit full of energy.
"Did you? Hmm...actually it might be a bit better than mine. It has a softness to it." Patting her I smile. "Good job, I've taught you well. Now, lets try drawing something else. This time your can choose."

Magic
09-15-2012, 11:54 PM
I shake my head, still embarrass. "I-I never s-said that....o..ok??" I look at him, smiling. "Just to tell you, it does hurt... but... I didn't want to say stop..."
"no no. You are better. " Smiling as I climb on his back. "No more drawing. I wanna know more about you. " Giggling. "Are you going to become king?"

Neshimo
09-15-2012, 11:58 PM
"More about me huh?" I sigh, then begin to answer her first question. "Probably, but only if the kingdom needs me as it's king by the time we are done making a good kingdom." Her on my back, she's light, really light, compared to how weak physically I am.
"You didn't want me to stop, even though it hurt. Why?" I ask her, looking back down, worried now. "Was it cause you wanted to get used to it or something?"

Magic
09-16-2012, 12:09 AM
I cover my face in his chest, embarrass about talking about it. "I thought it was going to go away." I say quickly.
"Oh... What you like to do when you are at home? Do you go talk with other people in your kingdom? No one ever seen the princess here... We are not sure if she even exist... Do you think she is real? Oh! what is your favorite type of magic? "

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
"Lets see..when I'm at home. I usually experiment with different types of chemicals, and to play with my pets sometimes. As for talking with other people, not many people want to talk to me about stuff, oh your princess exist. Her names Enna. She's a blond, kinda misunderstanding girl, though she's really strong, not compared to me, though strong. My favorite type of magic would be...actually I don't think I have one. I like them all."
"You serious?" I sigh, and kiss her forehead. "If you didn't like it, you should have told me. I would have stopped, gosh. You really are a weird girl..."

Magic
09-16-2012, 12:20 AM
"Y-Yea... I'm pretty weird... but I didn't say that I didn't like it." I grin and kiss him.
"Wow! you have pets! What are their names? " I smile. "So there IS a princess. Do you like her? Is she your friend? She isn't a better friend then me, is she? I'm better right?"

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 12:26 AM
"Lets see, my pets names are Leri and Irel. One is a lion half elk girl, the other is mixed with a butterfly. She has wings and uses them to fly." Sighing at her next few questions, I try to answer them the best I can. "Ok, I don't really like her, though she's ok. Not really my friend either, so your definitely a better friends Angie"
"You really do worry me sometimes..." I her back, and place her above me again. "Well then, I wont say I didn't like it either." I tease, kissing her once more. "We should probably get dressed before Enna comes asking me for another cake soon."

Magic
09-16-2012, 12:33 AM
I kiss him back, blushing. "Ok...wait... cake?" Grinning. "Now, I want to have a slice." Laughing as I get off him to put back on my clothes.
"cool! I wanna meet them one day." Grinning happily. "yay! I better then a real princess." I get off his back and looks at him. "Are you going to have a war in this kingdom? Because if you do, Gil says that we are going to live in your kingdom."

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 12:43 AM
Looking at her I hug her small body. "No, I'm not. The place isn't as bad as I thought it was, well I mean, the rich and the king are, though this side is quaint, and they know who's the one that is helping them, so as long as there are good people here, I don't want to put them in danger, and I really don't wanna put you in danger either." Looking in her eyes, I smile. "Though even if I don't go to war, and if you had the chance, would you move with me in my kingdom?"
"Of course.. every time I mention me making sweets, girls all jump for joy." I tell her, and begin to put mine back on as well.

Magic
09-16-2012, 12:50 AM
Giggling. "Of course I will. I will never say no to that." I take his glasses off and puts them on. "Woah. Everything looks funny." Laughing as I look around.
I kiss him. "Because most girls like sweets." I begin to fix his hair. "You know what? I won't cut your hair. It's fun to play with."

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 12:55 AM
"H-hey." My vision becomes a bit blurred, and I pick her up. "I need those to see you know, I mean, I can still see you, though I can't see much further than out the hallway." Placing her down, I then try to look around without them. "I wonder if I should switch to my contacts again, but they make my eyes look weird"
"Good, I like my hair, and second nearly everyone likes sweets, though most can't eat them." Putting on a slim jacket this time, I pick her up and begin to head downstairs. "Lets make you a cake then..."

Magic
09-16-2012, 01:02 AM
Blushing as he picks her up. I started to think about all the times he picked her up. "Am I really that light? you pick me up as if I weigh less then 5 pounds." I realize all the maids was running around the castle like crazy. "Um... what's up with them?"
"Hehe Sorry here" I give them back to Chronos. "I don't get it, glasses make things look funny. So how can you see things good when you are wearing them? is it something to do with magic?"

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 01:11 AM
"You are light, to me anyways. Besides, I've had lots of practice lifting you up haven't I, so it gets easier." Looking around, I start to notice all the maids running around as well. "Don't tell me...Enna's probably gone."
"Ha, it's funny you mention that. I made these, and they help me see, though if I forget an alchemy spell, or how to create an element, it'll show me once I think about it. They help me out alot. It can also kinda do magic readings, though that is in the test area." Taking them back, I put my glasses back on. "Glasses are supposed to help focus what your looking at. So that you can see things clearer."

Magic
09-16-2012, 01:18 AM
"Enna's gone? maybe she is running around the castle garden? or something..." I sigh. "Should we look for her too?"
"Those glasses are so cool!! you know, I do know a little magic too but I am not allow to use them here or people might kick us out." I started to tell him some secrets that we are not allow to tell but I trust him.

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 01:23 AM
"She'll be fine. She does this alot, sneaking out. She carries weapons, and if she's in trouble, I can feel it. It's all good." Placing her down, I look around. "Though if you want to, thats fine with me."
"Really? Thats not a bad thing, it's good. Your embracing your mage side, I could teach you secretly if you want to learn more. Hey, that way if you or your family are in trouble, you know how to defend them." Giving off some sort of grin, I pick her up into the air, and spin her around. "How bout it?"

Magic
09-16-2012, 01:33 AM
I laugh. "You teaching me? That would be awesome!" I decided not to tell him that gilbert been teaching her since gil and chronos are not really getting along. "When can you teach me? Can you teach me now??"
"She is not allow to go out... and she still go out..." I grin. "Way to go. Breaking rules, I would totally do the same." I put my arms around his neck and kiss him. "Lets go make that cake."

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 01:38 AM
"Yeah, I can teach you lots now" Placing her down again, I look over at the door wondering. "You said that Gilbert was from my kingdom as well. How...strong do you think he is, honestly?"
"Ok, lets make a cake then." I head over to the kitchen and walk back out, sighing. "Nevermind, not allowed right now, well make it later..."

Magic
09-16-2012, 01:46 AM
"aww... later then... I guess we go look for her instead."
"um... uh...he doesn't know magic?" I try lying but failed and tells the truth. "He knows magic and is really good at it. He knows things that others doesn't know about. He's really strong.. I am not allow to tell you anymore about his magic... "

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 01:49 AM
"Mhmm, well then, he should be teaching you, not me. Don't worry, I'll still visit though." I tell her, and yawning. "I guess I should go then, so I'll see you Angie."
"Fine, lets go look for her." Walking out the front door, I begin to try and get a feel around for her, trying to get her energy level, and follow it.

Magic
09-16-2012, 01:58 AM
"But.. I want you to teach me..." I sigh. "Ok. Bye Chronos." I hug his leg. "See you tomorrow?"
I walk with him, looking around the kingdom. "It's getting better over here..." Seeing that people was more healthier and happier then last time I been here. "Chronos been helpping out too, so its getting better faster."
"Are you serious? You don't know how to whistle?!" I laugh at her.
Blushing. "I-It's not that funny. It doesn't work for me." I try to whistle but no noise. "See... I just gave up on it."
I stop laughing. "Ok, first you cant just give up on it. Second, you must practice." I whistle a little bit. "Try again."

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 02:01 AM
"Yeah, yeah, I promise. Here, as a sign that I will." I lean down and kiss her forehead, and a hieroglyph appears on my head. "If I don't then you can give me five random orders I must follow."
"Yeah, he is." Looking around, the houses even look different. "He didn't even become lazy with it, he made all of them unique." Smiling, I get her reading, then trace it too a house. "This is it, this is the place."

Magic
09-16-2012, 02:10 AM
"Wait... Chronos is in there..." I said as I felt my ring gets a little warmer. "Maybe you are getting chronos instead of Enna..."
"Five random things! Awesome! You better come back or I'll make you do silly things. Bye, chronos. " I wave at him.
I tried again, leaning more closer to him. Maybe if I get close to him, he would kiss me... I started blushing. "I-It's not working..."
"It will, Just keep trying." I lean close to her as well. She looks so innocent.
Come on... just kiss me... Trying again, getting even closer.

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 02:13 AM
"No, I'm not..Thought, I do feel more than one person in there." I sigh, and knock on the door. "She'll be the one with gray hair, do not call her Enna, just say she and her, until we find out what they call her."
"I bet you will...Bye then" I wave back and walk out, then back in quickly. " Wait, someone at the door, just wait a second.

Magic
09-16-2012, 02:25 AM
"Someone is at the door?!" I run out to the front door and open it. "Hi!"
"Got it." I cross my arms and sees a little girl at the door. "Um.. Hi?" I look at Eienni, not knowing what to say.
"You almost got it. keep going.." Does she like me?... I hope she does... I lean closer.
I try again. Kiss me alread- My eyes widen, when his lips was touching mine and i slowly start to relax. Yes!! He kissed me!! My first kiss is with Gilbert!!! Woohoo!!
She's not backing away... that good.. maybe she does like me. I continues to kiss her.

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 02:29 AM
"Hello there, I'm looking for a girl that is visiting. Is she here, or do you know her? It's really important that I find her, I'm really worried." I kneel down smiling at Angie. "If she is here, could you go get her?"
I hear the voices and sigh. "Nevermind then..." Walking downstairs I walk out of the door ignoring them, not wanting to make eye contact, once I see Eienni and Adriana. "Upstairs, second room, she's up there with some boy. Bye" Walking away quickly, I give them a peace sign.

Magic
09-16-2012, 02:44 AM
"You mean our mom? Nightmare? yea she's here-BYE CHRONOS!!!" I wave at him and then opens the door for them. "Come in! hold on..." I look up stairs and yells. "GILBERT!!!! NIGHTMARE!!!"
I glare at chronos. Chronos, not even a hello? How rude you are... covering my ears. "Gosh... you are loud..."
Giggling. "yes... Yes I am- wait Iggy!! That's mine!!" I run to get my hair brush from him.
I ignore Angie, not wanting to stop. Moving closer with one hand on her cheek. I gently push her on the bed and goes on top of her not breaking the kiss.
I did hear Angie but what can be so important then this? My cheeks felt like they was burning up as he was on top of me.

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 02:52 AM
"Thank you..." I walk upstairs, over to the room Chronos told me about. "This is the one..." I open the door, seeing the locks were't installed yet, and watch them. Not laughing, nor clearing my throat just watching. Eventually, I pull out my camera and take a picture of them, but forget to turn the flash off. "Opps."
"She thinks I'll talk to her, she's funny." I then fly up, and start to head back to the castle, wanting to experiment before I slept again.

Magic
09-16-2012, 03:03 AM
I burst out laughing when eienni said 'oops'.
Quickly I stop and gets off her, staring at them and then at Adriana. That's the girl from earlier... "What you are doing here-"
I hid behind Gilberts back, my hands are grabbing the back of his shirt tightly, blushing embarrassly. H-He took a picture of u-us. I'm so dead...
I look at him weirdly. "Why are you staring at me like that?"
"Because you both are in MY house. Get out."

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 03:09 AM
"I came to take nightmare back home, and if she knew how long she's been out, she would know that we would be worried sick about her." I tell her and hold Adriana's hand. "Were her parent's, so yeah, you may want to tone it down a bit." I then close my eyes and send my thoughts through to Enna. "If you don't want me to tell him the truth, then play along."
"Your here?" I ask seeing Irel on my bed, sniffing it. "You flew here, just for me. Aww."
"Hmm, your here, my food ran out, I wanted somemore but you were't there." I smile and start pulling him to the kitchen. "I saw a whole bunch of veggies down there, let me have some."
"..Always food with you two." Sighing, I let her drag me to the kitchen.

Magic
09-16-2012, 03:22 AM
I squeezed his hand, tightly, angry that he said that we are her parents. "Yea, we are her parents. Night, Come on, you promise to help your brother with his homework and you are over here with...him."
"parents?" I look over at Nightmare. "I though you have no paren-"
'I really hate you right now, Eienni!!!' "I'm adopted." I give him a quick kiss and then walk to Eienni and Adrianna.
"Wait!" I stand up and looks at Adriana. "You have a blood gem. That's illegal you know..."
"A blood gem? what's that?" I act stupid as I hide my hand in my pocket. "Let go Nightmare dear." I turn around wanting to leave as soon as possible, not liking Gilbert at all.

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 03:26 AM
Flinching a bit as Adriana squeezes my hand, I stay quiet and play it out. "She'll be back later, so you two can make out again." Walking out with both of them, I wait until we are far out of range of his hearing for when I say my next sentence. "You know that this picture represent your entire future as a princess, and it's in my hands on whether to tell your father or not." Sighing, I look over. "Do you know why Chronos was there?"

Magic
09-16-2012, 03:32 AM
"Eienni? Parents? seriously!? is that the best you can come up with? Why can't you say we are her cousins or friends or something? I am a really bad actor and you know it. I can't even act like a mother."
I look away from him, blushing. "Shut up... I hate you. I really do... Chronos was there to paint the house or something... I am not going to talk to you anymore... because I hate you."

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 03:36 AM
"Ok, sorry, I improvised. Besides we could have gotten her back, or showed we had authority over her if we didn't have some sort of direct blood relation" I then look over at Enna. "Ok, so you wont talk to me, I'll make up my own answers to your questions. Hey Enna, want me to show your dad this picture of what you do when you sneak out of the castle, and for him to know that you actually do sneak out of the castle?" I clear my throat giving myself a girly voice. "Sure, ok. I'd love to be grounded for the rest of my life and be forced into marrying some old guy when I grow up. The I'll have learned to never ever doubt how far you are willing to go." Smiling I nod. "Thank you Enna, I'll just show him this as soon as we get back home."

Magic
09-16-2012, 03:44 AM
I started crying and i punch him in the stomach. "Shut up! I hate you! Why you have to ruin everything!!"
"Woah, Enna calm down." I pull her away and hug her. ''Just calm down, Eienni didn't ruin everything."
Nodding my head and I look at Eienni, my hands was clutched on her shirt. "Im sorry... but I still hate you."

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 03:49 AM
"Oww...sheesh" I rub my stomach, the punch hurting, but not doing much too me. "I didn't ruin anything..yet. Sorry if you mean I ruined your kissing game you were playing, though you should have kept up with the time, or else I wouldn't have even came here." I sigh then go to my phone and start the delete process, then finish while showing it to her. "No harm done, there happy? I wont tell on you, cause we kinda did the same thing, so I wont blame you for liking someone. Just wait until it's love for..you know." I continue to walk away, blushing. "Come on, lets go, I'll try to make cake for all of us when we get back."

Magic
09-16-2012, 03:55 AM
My lips curls up and then I let go of Adriana and hugs Eienni. "I don't hate you anymore!! I Love you!! Thank you!!" I said happily knowing that she was not going to be grounded for life.
"wow... you forgive someone so quickly..." I push them both forward. "Lets keep moving." I whisper in Eienni's ear. "That was nice of you to do that."

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 03:58 AM
I sigh. "I kinda freaked myself out, about the thing marrying an old guy. That would be..." My body shivers. "You get it." I whisper back to Adriana, smiling and petting Enna's head. "Yeah, I know. I love you two...sorry Adriana. You know I love you more." I tell her, seeing that I'm being way to open right now, and decide to tone myself down a bit.

Magic
09-16-2012, 04:07 AM
Grinning and hold his hand. "I know you love me more." I said in a flirty and seductive way.
"Am I missing out on something?" I look at both of them and then shrugs. "You both are acting weird right now."
"So are you." I pointed out at her and then kiss Eienni's cheek.

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 04:10 AM
"Y-yeah um Enna. Don't become overly controlling girl...and take over your boyfriend in every way possible. It makes him...nervous." I tell her, blushing at Adriana's Tone, trying to ignore it. "Lets just hurry up, and try to get back ok?"

Magic
09-16-2012, 04:17 AM
I look at him innocently but still sounding seductive. "Do I make you nervous, Eienni?" My eyes was twinkling as I look at him.
"Uh..." I walk in front of them. "I won't...don't worry." Feeling akward. I open the door and the maids quickly check if I was injured or have any little mark. Sighing as they check me,

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 04:23 AM
"Good..." I stop dead in my tracks and look over to her. "N-no, why would you think that...Adri? I love you, why would I be nervous?"
In the kitchen he's feeding me apples, and celery sticks, as I smile and open for each next bite. "Thank you, there produce is good, though I like the mages stuff better." Taking a bite out of a red apple, I see the maids going back. "I think the girl is here."
"And I'm supposed to care because?" I ask, wondering what I should do with her. I don't want to send her home alone, though I'm not sure if she can stay here, with out freaking someone out with her massive butterfly wings. "Lets just focus on getting you full now." Smiling I continue feeding her.

Magic
09-16-2012, 04:33 AM
"You are adorable when you are stuttering...which also makes me think you are nervous." I go in front of him and pushes him to a wall, my leg wrapped around his. My body pressing onto his. "Now, I'll ask you again. Do I make you nervous?" I still was talking to him seductively, liking the way he is reacting.
When the maids was done checking, I walk to the kitchen and see both of them. I ignored them and gets a cookie from a jar.

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 04:40 AM
"U-umm, c-c-can we talk about this later? P-Please...cause you know..I have t-to um..yeah" I start begin to blush even redder, as close as she is too me, I start to remember what we did just a few hours ago. "A-Adriana...please, let me go"
"Hmm, how was the sneak out mommy?" I tell her, calling her the same thing Angie calls her. "Sorry, couldn't help it, just hard seeing you as that girls mom" I the continue to feed my chimera, but instead she's already interested in Enna, and begins to fly over to her.
"You...are, pretty." I tell her and touch her skin,, and hair, trying to get a feel for both. "You even smell pretty, I wanna keep you." Smiling, I then fly over again, to get another fruit, and hand over a celery stick to her. "Here, have one"

Magic
09-16-2012, 04:56 AM
"You are not answering my question... I don't like that..." My siren side was taking over me. "My Eienni, I make you nervous don't I? Are you afraid of a girl like me?" I grin, my eyes was glowing blue. "What bad thing I can do to you hmm? Maybe I could drown you? but I love you so, I won't..."
I blush was she touches my skin and hair. "Uh... I'm pretty? well, thanks... I think you are pretty too." I gave back the celery stick. "I don't like healthy stuff... I like sugar." I take a bite of my cookie and looks at Chronos. "Being a mom is fun. I don't mind. They all love me and I love them and I will protect them the best I can. "

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 05:04 AM
"P-please...stop with the jokes." I tell her seeing her eyes starting to glow. "Adriana, remember, you told me you wouldn't use that power on me. Just, calm down ok, you kinda are m-making me nervous now. I'll do what you want, just don't control me please."
"Hmm, your pretty, but don't eat healthy. I wonder ho that works, you must use magic to make yourself look pretty. You can only stay pretty forever if you eat healthy." Smiling, I then fly back over to Chronos, and let him feed me again.
"Never said it was a bad thing, though the way you are, I think Gil is more suited to protect than you. Though if you wanna risk it, fine by me." I look over at her, feeding my pet the last bit of fruit I got out. "Would you mind if I were to take Angie with me back to my kingdom mommy?"

Magic
09-16-2012, 05:15 AM
I quickly snapped out of it, blushing. "I-I'm really sorry... I'm losing it." I put my hand on my forehead. "I didn't do anything that bad did I? I don't remember what happen... The last thing I remember was having to calm down Enna..." I turn around. "I hate when I get like that."
"Well, My parents and maids force me to eat healthly, so I eat more healthy thing then sweets, though I rather have sweets everyday." I tell her and look at Chronos. "Angie? Why Angie? and if you keep calling me mommy, I'll call you daddy."

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 05:21 AM
"No, not really. You just went a bit, seductive on me..no harm done. Anyways, Enna's fine, lets go meet up with her." Smiling, and glad she's out of it, I step back again, and raise my hand towards the door. "After you..."
"Then I'll tell Gil were married." Sighing, I look down. "No reason, just asking. I'd only be taking her one time though, after that, I'll probably send her back here. Never coming back here again after these two weeks."
"Hmm, that means you don't have a healthy mind set. Still means you not healthy up in the head, you probably get mood swings alot don't you? I used to as well, before I became a permanent herbivore."

Magic
09-16-2012, 05:27 AM
"oh..ok... not as bad as I thought..." I walk inside as see that 'thing' again. "E-Eienni... That thing is b-back..."
"Gil will never believe you because I don't love you at all. You can take Angie but you really have to talk to Gil about it." I look at her. "I don't get mood swings. I am perfectly fine- Eienni! Make me a cake!" I said happily as I see him.

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 05:32 AM
"...U..uhh" I look at Irel, cautiously, wondering if she'll say anything. I hate my thoughts.
"Hmm, oh, those two. Hi again, I saw her taking of his shirt though the window." Smiling, and my hunger satisfied, I fly back to Chronos' room to sleep. "Sleepy time for me..."
"..Gil huh...nevermind then." I sigh then sit down in a chair. "I know you don't love me, no one does. Anyways, good luck to you. Power to the people, oh Adriana." I go and walk over to her, putting my hand out. "Your not teaching me, your not my friend, and you don't like me. Your not allowed to own me anymore, give me the ring. My ring, with my blood."

Magic
09-16-2012, 05:40 AM
I blush red as she said that and holds Eienni's hand and then looks at Chronos. "No. I am not giving it back to you, never ever and I didn't say that I don't like you. Well, I might have but to tell the truth, I really do like you. But I am not going to give it back to you."
"Well, Gil most likely would say yes. So, take her." i take another cookie.

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 05:55 AM
Looking over at Enna, I sigh. "The guy who nearly burned his house down, told him off, and now I'm trying to take one of his children away. Yeah, stupid Enna is stupid. Now that was an insult to you, if you couldn't tell. Or maybe your to busy kissing him to think about things huh?" I ask her, not caring about the answer and turning back to Adriana. "You will give it back or I tell that you did infact use dark magic in order to control the prince of mages, and infact kept it a secret from my father while you were training me, making you a fugitive, and never being able to return back to the kingdom. Give me, the gem. You don't like me, nor trust me, because you made the stupid thing in the first place, to be able to control one's free will, I thought it was only to control magic power. Its not right to be able to control someone, takes away there human rights, so again, give me the ring and my freedom back. I don't need you, and you don't need me."
"Shut it..." I tell him, and touch his shoulder, sapping his energy, and he falls to the floor, asleep. "There...he always gets mad about the littlest things doesn't he? I'll leave him there for now...lets make the cak-oh wow. Have some will in you huh?"
"Fuck off lad, not in the mood for it." I stretch, as my entire personality just switched from all knowing light mage, to a darker, more menacing one, and the dark aura surrounds me a bit. "If you don't mind, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking the the nymph who calls herself your girlfriend. You forget she controls you too idiot, but you 'ave this little hope that she loves you back. So naive..anyways" I look at her, kicking up some earth, and turning it into a controlled poison ball, so it doesn't spread into the air. "Or else, I'll poison this whole land, starting with this room. Also, only I have the antidote so yeah, may not want to try me right now. Cause if you haven't guessed by now, I could give two shits about any of ya"

Magic
09-16-2012, 06:10 AM
I sigh, being all calm about this because I still can control him and can beat him up easily. I cross my arms. ''Chronos, stop it please. I am not going to give the ring to you, I am going to give it to your father. Okay? Now, Calm down or I'll take off your magic. The reason why I would not take it off is because the way you are acting right now. You are losing control, which is mainly the reason why I made this ring."
Seeing that Adriana was calm, I tried not to be so mad at him. Also I don't want to die and he looks really scary right now. "please don't hurt my kingdom...please don't... they did nothing to you... and you want to hurt them..."

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 06:21 AM
"And that there, is what's wrong with you, see you control his magic..not mine. You know when he was in the woods, and you tried to make him walk all the way back. The thing that was resisting, yeah that was me. That little blood ring, does not work with me, you can take his magic, though mine, will stay, and it will be even harder to get rid of me, seeing that his magic is the only thing keeping me suppressed inside this weak body." I look at all of them. "See that's the funny part, you all tell him not to lose control, though all of you want to take away his magic, and that's what makes him lose it in the first place, isn't that just splendid. Oh you there." I look over at Enna, grinning. "I don't care about your kingdom, heck I barely care about his, he just has to stay alive. As long as he lives, so do I, and I know none of you have the heart to kill him so, lets have fun here."
"Opps..again" I look over at the three of them, rubbing my head. "Who knew...umm well then, if I could just return the energ-" My stealthy hand trick gets knocked away, as he sees my other, reaching out to return his energy again.
"Nope sorry, no can do. I like being ot, it's been a while too, ever since his dad beat him continuously for eating the cookie out of the jar. Ahh good times, the guy screamed like a horror actress, to bad her regained himself before I could kill him." Getting rid of the poison, I then look at Adriana one last time. "Give me the ring, that rightfully belongs to us, me Chainas, and him Chronos."

Magic
09-16-2012, 06:32 AM
"Damn it..." I cross my arms thinking what to do.
I run to Adriana, hugging her leg. "just give it to him adriana....please.. I want chronos back... I don't like this one..."
I look at her weirdly. ''Um..." I give the ring to Eienni. "We don't really need it to exist do we? How about you breaking it..."

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 06:38 AM
"So you use it, but you don't know everything about it. They call it forbidden for a reason. Once it's made, it can't be broken. If you somehow do, the body dies as well. It's like a voodoo doll on your finger" I put it around mine and smile. "There, no I can be out forever like this, since now I can control him, and how much power he has. Thank you idiot, now I can roam free. HAHAHAHA!" I jump, and run out very quickly past them, smiling, wanting to cause some mischief. "Lets destroy all those house he rebuilt first huh?!"
"C-Come on, we gotta stop him. Lets go!" I tell them, running out, and getting out an energy whip before hand. "I'll beat him into oblivion, then worry about him being dead."

Magic
09-16-2012, 06:54 AM
Running with Eienni. Wind! Water! Slow him down!! Do anything!!
Onnnn itttt... dangerous stormsss... We'll try toooo keep it saferrr for youuu and yourrr friendss...
Thunderstorms!! Hurricanes!! Tornadoes!! We will do everything!
I start to run with them but then I was stuck. I couldn't move an inch. "No...No...NO!!!"
"Hello again." I walk to her and touch her cheek. "We never finished our little fight. I hurt you really bad didn't I?"
Glaring at him. "I'm busy right now... Let me go."
"Only if you join my army.''
"Never in my life-" He slapped me, making a bad red mark across my cheek.

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 07:01 AM
My eyes turn white as I turn around, back to them. "Don't touch her..." I tell him walking back. "Enna go without me, I have to protect something." Not really focusing on anything else, I sense her in trouble, and walk back to them. "Get you filthy hands off of her."
"Woohoo!!!" Running and jumping from house to house, I wonder which one I should start on. No wait, I can do better. Lets screw over the rich, so when they become poor, the actual poor, will kill the, that sounds better, then I'll destroy the houses. "Yeah that sounds about r-ohh" I suddenly get pushed to a wall by a large amount of wind. "Ohh, thats fun someone wants to keep me back. Cool" Looking over, I smile and see Enna running towards me. "Oh, it's the cute one. Good, right up my alley." I crack my knuckles, and steal more energy from the main. "Thats good...lets start then shall we?"

Magic
09-16-2012, 07:13 AM
"oh... your lover is here to protect you. Isn't that just romantic until either one of you dies." I pull Adriana near me, pulling her hair so she can see Eienni. "Come closer if you want her to lose all her magic and her life."
"Ow Ow Ow..." Looking at Eienni, I wanted him to stop. "I can take care of myself! Just go help Enna!"
I finally caught up to him. "Don't you dare hurt my people!!" I stomp my foot, making the earth grab his leg tightly. Shocked. "Oh my god... it actually did what I wanted to do!!"

- - - Updated - - -

"oh... your lover is here to protect you. Isn't that just romantic until either one of you dies." I pull Adriana near me, pulling her hair so she can see Eienni. "Come closer if you want her to lose all her magic and her life."
"Ow Ow Ow..." Looking at Eienni, I wanted him to stop. "I can take care of myself! Just go help Enna!"
I finally caught up to him. "Don't you dare hurt my people!!" I stomp my foot, making the earth grab his leg tightly. Shocked. "Oh my god... it actually did what I wanted to do!!"

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 07:20 AM
"Oh..wow, look at that. The girl knows a bit of elemental as well, lets see here, water, air, then more water, is..hail..nice." I tell her making it as I go along with the recipe. "Also water again...turn this this muddy so" Smiling I drop some water from the trees onto the earth beneath me, "You like shaved ice, well sorry, this is just hail." I tell her, throwing pounds of hard ice at her.
"I-I cant..." My body wont move. "Your in trouble, so I can't move...if you hurt her, I'll throw you into the bottomless pit of my void, and surround you in so much darkness, that you wont ever see light until your 3rd afterlife." I tell him, begin to walk to him again, whipping the ground next to me, and making a second one in my free hand, dual holding to energy whips. "Let her go."

Magic
09-16-2012, 07:35 AM
"Adriana love, You can control him right?" I say as I hug her from behind, my hand on her stomach, I claw into her flesh starting to suck out her magic. "Order him to leave us alone, and then I'll stop and give back your magic."
Screaming in pain as he takes out my magic. "STOP IT!!! IT HURTS!!! STOOOPP!!!! FINE!!! I"LL TELL HIM!!!" Trying to breath and my eyes glows blue. I look at him, crying. "Eienni! I order you not get involve in our fight!!!" I whisper. "sorry, Eienni...'' I bite my lips, trying not to scream again.
"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I said as the hail hit me, getting little cuts on my arms. "E-Enough!" The hail froze in mid air and the controls the wind to make the hail go back at him. Water! Protect me everytime he attacks!
I'll try my best, princess!

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 07:41 AM
"Dont say that.." My whips go away, and I get on my knees, and glare at him, wanting him to stop. "D-don't touch her...anymore. S-stop it.." I try everything, though my body wont disobey her order.
"Oh, uh oh." I make a wall of fire in front of me, and the fire turns into hot steam as I try to wave it away. "Oh, woah..thats what I call a steam bath. Your good, but something tells me your not the one doing this...hmm. I see, you have some little helpers, lets see if I can make them understand just how close they are to dying." Getting earth, air, darkness, and air again, I get poison, and start to blow it at her. "Oh, if you try to blow it away, it'll probably spread..bad Idea."

Magic
09-16-2012, 08:01 AM
"why, Adriana, You are such a good girl but I won't stop till you join me." I continue to suck out her magic, to my suprise, she had loads of magic. I laugh seeing Eienni's anger toward me.
Screaming in pain as he continues to torture me by sucking out my magic. "STOP! I-I-I'll Join your Army!! Just stop it!" I see my blood dripping onto the ground. Closing my eyes, not wanting to see it.
"Very good." I take out a bottle from my pocket and fills it up with her blood. "I bet no one ever owned you. Well, It's going to be a pleasure to be your first master." Once the bottle was filled, I closed it and puts it in my pocket and then I returned her magic and heals her. When I was done, I push her to Eienni. "Have a wonderful day. " Laughing as I disappear.
I held my breath. I need to trap this poison! but how? a bubble! Water! trap the poison!
As you wish. Water forms around the poison, making some sort of weird bubble and drops to the ground, forcing the poison sink into the ground.

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 08:07 AM
"Oh, bad idea..." I smile, and start to feed the poison into the water system, deciding not to tell her. Next time someone uses it, they get blasted with poison water. "Lets try thi-NO!" I get tied up, and a seal appears on the right side of my neck. "Stupid...mother, dangit. I'll be back to ruin this place."
"Yes, sure you will, no excuse me, while I trap you again." Touching his neck, the seal glows, and becomes more extravagant. "There, that should do...Now who's the idiot who took the energy off it in the first place?" Asking around, I see the princess here. "No, it wasn't you was it?"
"Adri..come on...I thought you were stronger than that.." Laughing, and crying at the same time, I look down to the floor. "I think...I need a hair cut..as punishment, for not protecting you...how about that?"

Magic
09-16-2012, 08:15 AM
Knowing that eienni would be the one in trouble and I raised my hand. "um... I did.." I tell his mother. "Sorry... I didn't know..."
"G-Got caught off guard..." I smile weakly. " Don't C-Cry and...Don't c-cut your..hair... I like...your hair.. like that-" I pass out.

Neshimo
09-16-2012, 08:20 AM
No longer under the spell, but to sad, and tired to do anything, I lay down next to her, deciding to be with her there. "Good night, Adriana..."
"I see, stupid..." I walk up and karate chop her head. "Bad, don't do that. Never..ever, again." I sigh and go back to pick Chronos up. "Go back to your castle, I have to go back and improve the seal." Flying away, I see people rushing around seeing what the commotion was about. "This boy is more trouble than he's worth."