PDA

View Full Version : Crash Landing IC

candygirl96
04-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Flight 218 leaves the California Airport at 2:00 AM for Europe. When flying over the Pacific, the plane's engines start to malfunction and head towards the ocean, spiraling. The plane crashed in the water near an inhabited island. The survivors of the plane crash must survive again. Through starvation, no water, and maybe through the unknown inhabitants on the island. You are one of those passengers.

~Form~
Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

~~Characters~~

Name: Lorelai Valm
Nickname: Rory or Lorelai is fine too
Personality: very shy but gets outgoing and talkitive once you know her, very protective of everyone
Appearance:
long curly brown hair with blue eyes
Other: engaged to Eric

Name: Eric Long
Personality: likes adventure and seeks out thrill
Appearance: short wavy brown hair with matching brown eyes
Other: engaged to Rory

~~~~~Join in the OCC Thread, this is reserved for posting, ONLY~~~~~
~~~~~Link for OCC Thread: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=187485#post187485 ~~~~~

MikeZZZ
04-12-2010, 06:59 PM
He didn't remember much of what had happened, a crash, then blackness. He couldn't remember his name or even where he was. He started to look for survivors, somehow he knew that if he found anyone, they could help him.

(we are starting right??)

candygirl96
04-17-2010, 09:58 PM
((yeah, you can post whenever))

Rory crawled out of the ocean, spitting out the salty water. She layed down on the wet sand, coughing. Rory stood up weakly and stared around at the sandy beach. She would have welcomed being on a beach but not by being in a plane crash with Eric. Eric. Rory's mind raced and she stared around at the other survivors. "Eric!" she yelled, sprinting through the plane passengers.

Meanwhile, Eric opened his eyes, dazed. He had landed somehow in a huge, soft group of bushes in a random forest. Eric sat up slowly and gasped with pain. As he moved his leg, rushing pain shot through him. 'I probably broke my leg,' he thought. "Help!" he hollared, trying to get help.

Enigma
04-21-2010, 02:58 AM
"NO!" US Navy Data Systems Technician Third Class Sidney Guess yelled, glaring as she yanked the heavy carry on bag out of the elderly man's hands. "You won't make it to the beach dragging that along!"

She handed him a seat cushion. "Take this, it'll help you float to shore. Now get going!"

She rolled her eyes as he fumbled with the straps and stared at the rising water until 'someone' gave him a helpful push out the door.

"Uh, that's all sailor," the attendant said wearily.

"I was afraid you were going to say that," she sighed. "I don't suppose it's too late to get some of those little booze bottles, is it?"
"You're under age, sailor."
"You're carding me now?"
"Get going!"
"Oh, alright," she sighed. The water was lapping at her knees. Hurried she slipped her shoes off and shoved them in her jacket pockets, then thrusted her arms through the straps on a spare seat cushion.

"When I said I wanted to see the world, it wasn't like this!" she declared, clutching the cushion for dear life as she jumped out the rear door. She bobbed under the water for a long moment, then came to the surface sputtering.

"Just perfect," she gasped, starting to kick to shore. "This wasn't the adventure my recruiter promised!"

candygirl96
04-27-2010, 11:58 PM
Rory stared around at the beach, full of people but they were all strangers. She didn't know any of them. Rory held her face in her hands and cried.