PDA

View Full Version : Need distraction from work...Romance plz

Pyro
04-06-2010, 05:19 AM
Yeah, I am very stressed from making a horror movie (pre-production) and figuring out exactly who is coming with me to CPAC this Sunday (4/11/10, Hoboken, NJ, Stevens Institute) so I'm in need of a light, romantic 1x1 to take my mind off it. I do not mind playing a guy (I am female) and I will go for either "top" or "bottom" so I'll let you be the judge of that. Here's a list of stuff I'll do:

Setting:
Suburban teens
Medieval forest
Paranormal
Angels/Demons (be specific!)
Or anything else you might suggest (I'm open to a lot of things so shoot for the stars!)

Types of Relationship:
Brash female, gentle male
Childhood friends
Enemies by association
Kidnapper, abductee (depends so be specific!)
Curiosity (one [innocent] is told not to approach other [troubled, mysterious], does anyway)
Female disguised as male to fit into a group, male finds out/already knew and helped keep secret
Or anything else you might suggest (I'm open to a lot of things so shoot for the stars!)

If I forgot to mention anything, let me know! Remember this IS a romance so there will be a lot of cuddly, kissy, emotional scenes. Hope to RP with you soon! <3

Shani
04-08-2010, 01:45 AM
If you'd like I'll do a romance with you. Anything that you've been dying to do? Also I'm not good at playing males so do you mind that I play female?

Pyro
04-08-2010, 02:57 AM
Cool. I don't mind being the guy and no, nothing really comes to mind. Anything in the list that interests you?

Shani
04-08-2010, 03:50 AM
The Kidnapped and abductee seems interesting.

Pyro
04-08-2010, 03:54 AM
Alright good start. Now to specifics. Who's kidnapping whom, what's the situation/reasoning, etc.?

Shani
04-08-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm guessing the male would kidnap the female. Not sure on the rest yet. What do you think

Pyro
04-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Okay, since the eventual romance depends entirely on the situation I think the guy should have been forced into a corner where he ultimately had no choice but to kidnap the girl. Then we can work it out from there.

Shani
04-13-2010, 01:27 AM
Alright that sounds pretty good now to discover the rest.

Pyro
04-13-2010, 01:32 AM
Cool. Now for character sheets.

Shani
04-16-2010, 12:02 AM
Alrighty then would you like to start.

Pyro
04-16-2010, 01:42 AM
Kay, I'll try to think of something after I write my Anatomy paper. Blaaah, rabbit dissections XP.

Shani
04-16-2010, 10:00 AM
Ooooo fun.....not. lol jk

Pyro
04-17-2010, 01:51 AM
The actual organs and inside stuff was cool but the prior skinning and peeling back muscle tissue made me want to vomit.

Shani
04-17-2010, 01:14 PM
I wouldn't have been able to do it. I couldn't even do that to a frog. I did it on the computer.

Pyro
04-17-2010, 06:37 PM
I think I'll have to do that with the fetal pig. Hearts and eyeballs I can do but cute little animals?

Levias
04-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Would you happen to still be interested in another?

If So, I say we do Suburban teens, with the Curiosity type of relationship...
Tell me if you is interested, and then I will get into the plot

Pyro
04-18-2010, 01:06 AM
Sure, Levias. As soon as I get started on the one with Shani I will whip up another character.

Levias
04-18-2010, 02:05 AM
Alright, just give the word

MidKnight
04-18-2010, 07:31 AM
Wow if I don't get a RP started I might go crazy like you Pyro lol. no offensive or anything, but I haven't post for a while and I was waiting on other to post as well, but oh well, RP's well die and others will live on.

Pyro
04-19-2010, 12:56 AM
Words of wisdom, Hell Knight.

Shani
04-19-2010, 02:09 AM
I still couldn't do it, I can watch the scariest/ horror film. But that is a no go for me. Would you like to create your character first?

Pyro
04-19-2010, 02:21 AM
Yeah, I have no problem seeing humans' dissections (saw 4 XP) but animals bother me.
I am working on him right now. Halfway through the bio. He'll be up tomorrow afternoon.

Shani
04-19-2010, 04:16 AM
Humans it doesn't bother me as much but animals I can't see it done. I think it's mainly because when we cut up a human they died either naturally or mudered somehow. While animals we kill them for our own purposes, and they can't refuse or fight back. Alright cool I can't wait to see him. :-)

Pyro
04-21-2010, 02:19 AM
NAME: Will Bauer
APPEARANCE: http://www.pinknews.co.uk/images/eastendersean.jpg
BIO : Will always had it a little rough. He grew up in a bad neighborhood with an absentee mom and an alcoholic father. Will had four older siblings: two sisters and two brothers. One of the sisters, the oldest, got married straight out of high school to a better off boy just to get away from the awful life she had. The oldest brother was part of a nasty gang and often came home drunk or high if he came home at all. The second sister got involved with one of the brother's gang friends and ended up dead from a heroin overdose. The second brother, the middle child, was the one who always got Will into trouble. He too was a part of the gang (who called themselves the Rippers) and had been trying for years to get Will to join. But Will was always too young and too nice. But finally when he turned fourteen the Rippers allowed him to join. Will, seeing no other choice between joining and staying home to get beaten by their drunken father, ultimately joined. He was forced to perform many unspeakable acts in his gang years but could not kill anyone. Something inside him wouldn't allow it. The Rippers didn't like this and decided to punish him, show him his place. The hoodlums beat poor Will to a pulp and left him in the middle of nowhere twenty miles from home. After that night Will ran away, always living on the brink, forced into small-time burglary and other survival techniques he learned from his upbringing. He has a bad history with police so he moves constantly, grungy apartment to grungy apartment, city to city. He used to be suicidal but gave up after a few botched attempts that left his arms and chest badly scarred.
OTHER INFO : He's afraid of guns after seeing a "disappointment" in his gang days being punished. His luck is terrible. He sleeps curled up in a corner like a little kid.

Shani
05-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Name: Nellie Baker

Appearance: http://dummidumbwit.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/helena-bonham-carter-20070904-306596.jpg

http://www.helenabonhamcarter.org/images/Helena-Bonham-Carter-Picture.jpg

Bio: Nellie recently graduated from collage for theatre and culinary. Theatre was a big part of her life in high school. Nellie had a decent amount of friends, she was popular but there was room for everyone in her heart, weather they were on her level or not. Nellie grew up with her Mother, father, and her sister Nancy. Nellie and Nancy still lives with each other, they never really were fans of being seperated. Though since Nancy has a job and her friends, she's rarely ever home. Nellie takes care of the house and the cooking while also going to work in a local resturant, and acts part time. Nellie's dream was to be an actress but she has always loved cooking, so she studies both. Though her life seems perfect there are secrets that she has hidden away. She doesn't like to talk about what happened. Other than that she's had a pretty normal life. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Other: Can't think of anything besides her secrets which will be revealed later.

I'm so sorry it took so long. I hope she's okay if not let me know and I'll change her.

Pyro
05-03-2010, 09:53 PM
I like her so far. Can't wait to find out more ^_^. Don't worry about the time lapse. I've been rather busy working on my horror movie and prom dress in the real world. XP

Shani
05-04-2010, 01:05 AM
How cool I've been working on a story and also working on my prom dress as well. That's pretty cool. That we're doing similar things.

Pyro
05-04-2010, 01:14 AM
Damn, that's pretty awesome. I need to get this dress done before May 21st though and it's still only about halfway done. *faints*
What kinda story you doing?

Shani
05-04-2010, 01:36 AM
Wow mines on the 15th. It's just about finished. It's a morpher (sp) story. A select few can turn into large cats tigers, lion, leporads. But those are the only kind of morphers. And it's mainly about a gay couple and how they stuggle plus being morphers adds to it. There are good and bad morphers and there are hunters as well it's rather interesting. Though it's sort of hard to explain unfortunately.

Pyro
05-04-2010, 01:58 AM
O.O Does like. Reminds me of Animorphs. Gawsh I loved that show.

Shani
05-04-2010, 02:06 AM
Yeah that was my favorite show.

Shani
05-04-2010, 02:16 AM
Whoops I just realized I made adouble post so I'm fixing it

Pyro
05-05-2010, 02:44 AM
Okay, so how should our lovers be star-crossed? *plotting*

Shani
05-05-2010, 02:48 AM
Oh well thats a good question.*Thinking*

Pyro
05-05-2010, 04:13 AM
Perhaps the Rippers have come to cause trouble in a new city (the one Will and Nellie happen to live in), Will finds out what they're planning (violent troublemaking in the restaurant or at whatever theater Nellie's at) and goes to try and stop them but they pull out guns, he spooks, grabs Nellie and runs? XD I seriously just pulled that out my butt right now :P.

Shani
05-05-2010, 05:54 AM
Well thats very clever for coming from where you said it did. LOL it's okay by me.

Pyro
05-05-2010, 08:51 PM
XD Thanks. I'll start the IC soon then and post the link here when I do.

Shani
05-06-2010, 12:51 AM
Alright can't wait :D

Pyro
05-06-2010, 02:58 AM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=216581#post216581

There's the IC. Named Kannatama because it's the coolest sounding word for "suffer". It's in Estonian.

Shani
05-19-2010, 11:32 PM
wow thats really cool

Pyro
05-20-2010, 04:45 AM
:D I have no life!

Shani
05-20-2010, 10:12 PM
Thats okay, sometimes I feel the same way. Btw I have posted.

Pyro
05-21-2010, 01:01 AM
XD
I know. I will post when I get about an hour or thirty minutes of rest *dies*.

Shani
05-21-2010, 02:39 AM
Aww tale your time no rush.

Pyro
06-21-2010, 03:31 AM
Sorry for absence. I was at AnimeNEXT from Friday to today and just got back a few hours ago.

Shani
06-21-2010, 04:08 AM
That's alright welcome back