PDA

View Full Version : [M] Post Apocalypse| Zombie Survival

Mr_X
09-08-2012, 04:21 PM
================================================== =========================
Rated M: excessive violence; excessive drug use; excessive cursing; excessive zombie killing
================================================== =========================

Post 1 - Chapter 'I'

Sam scratched his head, "Damn heat." He had been sitting in the tower's perch and watching over the train yard. The only reason he came here is because of the piled up train cars along the fence that give the whole place better protection. As a plus, the tower had been here and is only accessible by ladder or climbing up old train cars.

His back pack laid on the other side of the room, about 15 feet away. The room was big and had a couple of computer consoles along the walls on tables. They seemed to be in perfect condition, but old and dusty. With the power generator about to run dry, he rather not waste it.

A few moans came from down below the tower, walkers. They must have been from here in the train yard. Sam picked up a few empty cans and launched them as far as he could, which was a decent amount of yards. The cans clanked against some empty box cars and lured the walkers away. No telling how long that would keep them away though.

He stretched and laid down now. In his bag was water, he wanted to make them though. Another trip to the old water tower would be disastrous. He had nearly been trapped by a couple walkers and then almost lost his footing up top of it. Who knows what's lurking out there now.

Sam sighed and closed his eyes, "Maybe a little more sleep is in order."

deamonstalker
09-08-2012, 09:07 PM
"crap, crap, crap! Why wont this damn thing go faster!?!?! Gotta get out of the city!" Damien yells at the truck. which was going 40 MPH down a back road. Ss he glances in the mirror, he sees the hoard that is slowly, so slowly, shrinking into the distance. He then pats his old school bag, full of his ammo, food and water, scavenged from his house, just before the hoard noticed him. He then glanced at the fuel gauge, seeing it was about a third from the E.

A few hours later, he pulled into an abandoned car park, next to a water tower. "Damn, I'm deeper into the city than when I started!" Damien yelled, kicking the tire of the now useless truck. How do they even track? he wondered. Then he wandered to the nearest opening to the outside. Where he saw a horrible scene, nearly all of the zed nearby where shuffling to him. "FUCK!" he yelled, running back to the truck. Opening the back, and pulling out a few of the furniture, and combining them to create a make-shift ramp, which, he then put to the walkway of the water tower. right next to the car park. He promptly set about getting his supplies from the truck to the tower. using the "ramp" and nearly clearing the contents before the first few of the undead approached.

The last thing he grabbed from the truck was his backpack, and his trusty G11. Then he ran towards the ramp, gunning down the zed, with a few head shots, and a few misses. By the time he got to the Ramp, he saw that the entire block was infested, and more where coming from the distance. When he was across, he grabbed the Ramp and brought it back to him, creating a distance between him, and the zed. "Now, to see if this thing still has water, and if its still clean." he said to himself, knowing that he was safe, for the time being. Walking towards the door at the top, G11 strapped to his back.

shortgiraffe
09-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Flair wiped the sweat off her forehead and looked around. She stood up and grabbed her backpack. She slung it over her shoulder and got onto the motorcycle she had just fixed. She started it and drove off, leaving behind a small cloud of dust. She drove for a few hours until she stopped to drink some water. She pulled out her water bottle and took a few sips.

She sighed as she looked down at the dog tags that hung around her neck. She stuck her water bottle back in her backpack and started driving again. She tried the brakes and realized that they had failed a mile back. She cursed under her breath and tried to slow down as much as possible. She made sure she had her backpack secure on her back and threw herself off the motorcycle. She rolled off to the side as it crashed and she sighed. She wiped some blood off her arm and started walking.

Froggy
09-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Nicole` looked around the Police station and sighed, it was mid-morning and she was bored out of her mind. The past few weeks had done nothing but drag by with killing zombies and scavaging for food, and it looked as though today would be a repeat. She was quickly draining the resources remaining in this area the longer she stayed, though she refused to leave the Police Station unless absolutely necessary. It was the last place that she truly felt safe, the one place that the crawlers couldn't get to her if they tried.

"Damnit," Nicole` cursed as she forced herself out of her desk. She passed through the hall with a picture of those whom had once filled the department and looked at it sadly, all were gone but her. She went to the weaponsry room and grabbed her AR-223 that had been assigned to her once she had become a Detective as well as some additional ammo that she strung around her shoulder. Today her plan was to venture to the local grocery store, trying to find out what was still left on the shelves. She got in a patrol car and started it up, watching as a crawler came from the street. She aimed her gun out the window and took her shot, shooting it twice in the head. "Dumbass," Nicole` said spitefully as she drove off.

Mr_X
09-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Sam snapped up when he heard a scream. Eyes wide and bloodshot, he looked out the tower's windows. Scanning the ground he finally found the source, it was a woman. The first actual human he has seen in forever. Watching her, he realized she was in trouble. Observing her trying to climb and fail, only attracting more walkers. "Fuck," he whimpered to himself.

Sam picked up his crossbow, he was a decent aim. If anything, he could kill the walkers around her. That would be the harder choice, he only had a few bolts. Making some wouldn't be hard. Another shriek, they were getting closer and she couldn't climb. "Come on Sam, DO SOMETHING!" He yelled at himself. He could let her die, or help her. The Walkers would be entertained for a while, he could slip out and scavenge for supplies. No, he has to help her, but not from here.

He picked up his crossbow and bolts. Dashing for the hatch, he tripped and rolled. The bolts rolling across the floor, "Damn." He picked them up and made it to the hatch, gripping it, he pulled up. The padlock stopped it from opening. "Uagh," he let out a frustrated shout. The woman outside must have heard him by now, she was screaming help.

He got the hatch open and went down, the crossbow and bolts slung around his back. Detaching himself from the ladder and onto the train car, he ran. The tops of the cars were slick, this is why he had the super glue along the bottoms of his shoes, it made him stick better. The woman was now surrounded and just below him. Reaching down, he yelled to her, "Hey lady, grab my hand!" She looked up, that's when one walker decided to sandwich her neck. Biting down, the blood oozed out.

Sam looked away as she was tore down and screaming. The walkers began tearing her apart and eating her remains. He seen a duffel bag sitting in a train car. The door was slightly open, she must have been staying there. Another human, so close to him, yet so far away. A couple tears rolled down his face. He was now probably alone in this world. He looked down, the body was mostly gone. Looking down, he began to vomit. His stomach couldn't handle seeing others ripped apart. Being a coach, he's seen many kids pop bones through their skin or even seen them twist their whole leg around, but to be eaten alive. That was just to much.

He looked up, the sun was beating down on him still. Time to get back up into that tower.

================================================== =================
Supplies gained/lost:

+/- 0

Froggy
09-13-2012, 05:35 AM
Nicole` lurked around the grocery store stealthily, checking expiration dates on everything she touched. She latched her ammo in her pockets and around her back in order to make room in her backpack, and she was carrying her uniform duffle bag with her as well. Canned vegetables, which were surprisingly still good, soups, cereals, and a few miscellaneous items were all that she needed to get through the next two weeks. Rounding the corner, her dufflebag full of goodies and water, she heard a familiar chime on the door. She'd installed a bell to hang beneath the door to alert her when it was opened and closed, and she heard the all too familiar noise of the crawlers.

She stood still and listened for a moment, trying to decipher how many had entered the store. It sounded like a fair amount, though she couldn't be sure. "Guess I'm not the only one who's hungry," Nicole` said, smirking as she dropped her dufflebag and a loud thud came from it. She took her rifle off her back and climbed atop the nearest shelf, there were about seven crawlers in the store. Nicole` took aim at every one of them and shot most on her first shot. "Bastards," she said, climbing down the shelf and retreiving her bags. She exited the store quickly, her gun ready, and glanced in the backseat of her squadcar before dumping her bags and shutting the door.

She could see more crawlers coming from an alley, curious as to what was making the noise. Nicole` decided not to waste her ammo, and instead to get the hell out of there. She drove her car to its limits, turning street corner after street corner. She noticed a hoard of crawlers attacking a woman, who appeared to be attempting to climb back into a junkyard, before they finally seemed to gain the advantage and ate her. Nicole` was stunned, that was the first person she'd seen in many months and she had been too far away to help. Bastards. Her car skidded to a hault and she jumped out, firing her rifle at the swarm of crawlers, eradicating the entire population of undead. She was sweating and leaned against her car, and her shoulder was a little sore from all the shooting she had done. "Damnit," Nicole` cursed, looking at the remnants of the woman's body with grief as though she had been a close friend. "Damnit they got another one...and I couldn't do a thing," Nicole` said to herself, her hands shaking from the sadness and anger.

Mr_X
09-13-2012, 02:50 PM
As he approached the ladder he heard shots, not his. Laying flat to his stomach, the metal burned his skin. He gritted his teeth and moved on. "Who the hell?" he looked around puzzled. Seeing some of the walkers come to a halt, that's a good sign. He needed to know who this was, good or bad. That woman was still fresh on his mind. Bugging him with those eyes, "Why didn't you help?"

He stood up, the gate was in his way, he had no idea that the woman was on the other side. "Shit, now where to?" Looking over the edge a few more walkers crept up, "oh great." Now was the time though, he could jump over this gap and land safely on the other cart. Then from there to the other barricade wall defense he had once made. Walking along there could make his objective see-able.

Standing up, some of his skin stayed with the car's metal. Though it was nothing to be worried about. He watched the walkers underneath him, about 7 more came from the area of carts and stuff. "Whoa, I need to do sweeps better." He sighed a little, that all wouldn't have happened if he would of payed attention more. Grief was an ugly color. He didn't wear it well. Now wasn't the time to think about it though. The walkers made there way in to the open part of the yard. "Can't let those see me, now what?", he taught to himself.

He could still leap over, so he did. Now he had to make it to the wall, good thing he doesn't step to hard. Moving against the car, he crossbow scrapped a bit, making a noise. Stopping immediately he looked to the walkers, "my noise wasn't loud enough to be heard or at least to make them attracted." he slightly nodded. Moving to the wall he took cover behind some boards that were placed upwards. Perfect cover, perfect hunting. Looking out he seen an unfamiliar car and a another woman. "Oh great..", just what he needs more grief.

He got his crossbow ready, just in case. "Psst! Psst!, hey you!" he tried to quietly yell out, "You need to get out of here, or at least up here." In case the walkers could here him, he turned around for a second. Nothing, he swung back around. She was still there.

"Up here!" he yelled again.

shortgiraffe
09-14-2012, 05:45 AM
Flair shaded her eyes and looked around. She had no idea where she was or if she was ever going to find a town. Anything to her would be good right now. She continued walking. The blood from her cut was still bleeding and dripping down her arm. She shook her arm and some blood came off. The majority of it just stayed on her arm.

Flair sat down after about three hours. The tree she sat under was dead and brittle but it provided shade. She took out her water and drank a little of it. She set it down and laid her head back against the tree.

"I wish I knew where I was ..." she sakd quietly to herself. She wiped her forehead and ripped a piece of cloth from her shirt. She wrapped it tightly around her cut to stop the blood flow. Now her microdermal back dimple piercings and her belly button were showing but she didn't care.

deamonstalker
09-15-2012, 08:32 PM
"Damn, no water in here... the latter is intact, and I'm surrounded. Great Fucking great!" Damien mutters after taking stock of his dilemma, and he hit his fist on the tower walls, making them boom hollowly. "hmm, this gives me an idea..." He mumbles to himself, quickly grabbing his G11, and the variable zoom scope for it, he rushes outside, and takes aim, looking for any hint of survival, or any other cites, All he knows for sure is that he is in Barstow, a town that he was trying to go around, to get to Vegas. He thinks he sees a human woman walking towards him or the town,however he cannot be sure weather or not she is human, so he aims just to the right of her, and fires, to see if she will react.

shortgiraffe
09-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Flair yelped and scooted away from the dead tree as something splintered the bottom of it. She pulled out her Khar 9 mm and looked around.

"Who the hell..." she said quietly to herself as she looked around. She started to feel dizzy and she sat back down on the ground. She dropped the gun by her side and closed her eyes. Her arm was hurting worse than before and she didn't know if the pain would ever stop.

deamonstalker
09-15-2012, 09:39 PM
She did react, so Damien knew that she was human, and so, he went back inside, grabbed his lighter, and set it to his scope, hoping to magnify the light cast, and waved his gun from side to side, hoping to get her attention, then, he fired a few more rounds to make a message a few feet to the left of her... "Come on... See me... Fine then, if you don't see me, at least let me tell you of the problem..." He muttered.

shortgiraffe
09-15-2012, 09:46 PM
Flair picked up her gun and fired a single shot. She limply dropped the gun back on the ground and looked at the cloth wrapped around her arm. It was soaked in blood and it was starting to drip down her arm.

deamonstalker
09-16-2012, 12:51 AM
Damien saw the blood then, when she shot at him. "Fuck! Now I gotta get to her, but how?" He mumbled, as he looked around, the latter was out, but the car park seemed empty... "I hope this works..." He groaned as he took aim at a car several blocks away, and fired, setting off the alarm, drawing the zed away from him.

"Yes!" He whispered, trying not to re-attract their attention. He quickly grabbed the Ramp, put it down between the tower, and the car park. He climbed over rapidly, set the thing against the wall, and ran quickly and quietly, down to the ground, hoping that the zed where away from the exit.

They were, and he stole across to the nearby pharmacy, which looked nearly intact, and started to shove everything into his bag, hoping that he could get to her in time...

================================================== ====================
supplies gained/lost
+50 odd medical supplies/
-10 ammo

shortgiraffe
09-16-2012, 01:23 AM
Flair's eyes began to close but she forced herself to keep them open. She kept herself awake by thinking about the possible hope that the person she had communicated by shooting would come and help. She used her good arm and pulled her hair out of her face. She winced as she sat up and pulled her gun close to her leg.

She started humming a soft tune to herself but she didn't know why. With every breath her chest felt like there was more and more pressure on it. Her body felt as though it was being pulled down into nothingness but still she struggled to stay awake.

Froggy
09-16-2012, 04:17 AM
Nicole` looked up when she heard someone's voice. What the hell? She noticed a man standing atop a wall and her eyes widened, surprised that she was lucky enough to find another human being around, that was alive. She looked around to make sure there were no stalkers around before she quickly ran over to the wall, barely believing her eyes as she scaled it with ease. She landed on the top of a car next to him, noticing stalkers within the junkyard. Damn. "You may want to cover your ears," Nicole` suggested quietly before she fired a single shot at a car in the opposite direction of them. It was only about ten of them, target practice for her as they began to walk slowly towards them.

Nicole` aimed her rifle and began to fire off shots, scoring mainly headshots and missing few. The remaining walkers were starting to get close and she took them out with ease, breathing a sigh of relief as she scanned the yard to see if she'd missed any. She looked back over the wall to make sure there were none and gave another sigh of relief, leaning her back against the wall. "You okay?" she asked the man before her, finally turning her attention back to him.

deamonstalker
09-16-2012, 04:45 AM
"Damn, damn, damn!" Damien muttered, as he sprinted towards the tree, the thing was several blocks away. As he neared the tree, he heard faint humming but even that was fading. "Damn! She's going into shock! What did I do to win that level?!?! Fuck it!" he said, and slapped her as hard as he could to try to get her to rouse enough to assist him.

shortgiraffe
09-16-2012, 04:50 AM
Flair winced slightly and looked at Damien. A little bit of fear crossed her eyes but it quickly left. She sat up a bit. "Sorry to put you....in such a bad...situation." she said quietly. She pulled her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

deamonstalker
09-16-2012, 05:15 AM
"Yeah, yeah. I know how you feel, but right now, we have to get you to tell me what happened. How did you get hurt?" Damien said, as he took off her makeshift bandage. Then he rummaged through his bag, looking for a first-aid kit. "Aha! here it is." he said, as he found it. he pulled it out, and opened it up, and pulled out the alcohol. and used some water to clean off the wound. "Crap!, what was that level? Ah! yea, that!" he said as he turned back to his bag, pulling out a few pain pills, "here, take these, they will help with what I am about to do." Damien tells her, as he pulls out his lighter. and starts to prepare himself for the makeshift medical procedure.

shortgiraffe
09-16-2012, 05:21 AM
Flair did as he told and took the pain pills. "The brakes on my motorcycle failed...I had to jump...I landed on a piece of metal that had been left on the side of the road." she said, watching him. She knew what he was going to do so she leaned back against the tree and took deep breaths. "What's your name?" she asked.

Mr_X
09-16-2012, 07:37 AM
Sam watched the events that took place. Amazed by the woman's skill with her weapons. Knowing the walkers didn't stand a chance and that she really didn't posse a treat, he lowered his weapons. The walkers were dead when she finally spoke. "You okay?" Wasn't he asking himself that same question earlier? "Yeah, I'm fine." He just decided to keep it simple.

Sam watched as the last walker finally stopped twitching. "Where you from, Miss..? Erm, huh, Ma'am.", he played his words around with a light Northern States accent. This was the first time he has actually talked to someone since sometime. Other then the poor woman who lost her life, this person was the first person he's seen if forever. Earth has really gone to hell.

He stuck out a hand, "Er, the name's Sam. Thanks for saving my ass." He grinned slightly.

Froggy
09-16-2012, 04:29 PM
Nicole chuckled lightly as he stuttered, asking where she was from. "Downtown Las Vegas actually," Nicole' said,smirking as she looked over the wall and nodded at her police car. "Nicole'" Nicole' said when he introduced himself as Sam. She smirked when he thanked her for saving his ass. "No problem. Can't stand walkers, I would rather not watch them get another meal today," she said, scowling at the memory of the woman. She looked around at the junkyard and shook her head. "If you want to survive I suggest you come with me. The police department is much more secure than a junkyard, and I have supplies as well," Nicole' offered, somewhat hopeful.

deamonstalker
09-16-2012, 06:13 PM
"Uh.. The names Damien..." Damien said, to her, as he sterilized the tweezers to get the metal out, if it was still in there that is..."and yours....?" he mumbled, after a moments, hesitation, he looked around for a piece of wood for her to bite down on. He then realized, the tree! He jumps up, and grabs one of the branches, due to his weight, It snaps almost instantly. "Fuck!" He muttered, "That hurt!" He knelt down, and gave her the branch, "It's to help with the pain..." he mumbled.

shortgiraffe
09-16-2012, 07:52 PM
"Flair.." she said quietly. She smiled as the took the branch from Damien. "Thanks." she watched him, her ice blue eyes shinning. "Do you...have your family....with you?" she asked. She though he looked maybe a year or two younger than her.

deamonstalker
09-16-2012, 08:54 PM
"Nope, Its just me.... nice name by the way, Flair." Damien said, and to halt any further conversation, he gently pushed her hand with the branch to her mouth, and said, "OK, bite down on that, it should help with the pain as well..." and he sanitized the needle. then opened the wound looking for any pieces of metal remaining in it. finding one, he shoved the tweezers in, and grabbed it.

With a sharp tug, he pulled the thing out smoothly, then immediately after, he deftly sewed up the wound, and put some gauze on it, making a tight bandage. "There, that should prevent any infection, I hope..." He said, as he stood up, and offered her his hand, "Common, we have to go, otherwise the zed will get tired of the alarm, and start to wander around again... blocking off the way to my supplies, and my temporary home..."

Supplies gained/lost
+ 1 friend
- 2 pain killer pills
- 1" of thread
- 1 turn of gauze
- 1mm of lighter fluid

shortgiraffe
09-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Flair did as Damien said and bit down on the branch. She winced and wanted to scream badly but she knew that wouldn't be good. Flair spit out the branch and took his hand , standing up and putting her gun back in her backpack. "Thanks."

===================================
Supplies gained/lost
+ 1 friend

deamonstalker
09-16-2012, 11:05 PM
"No problem, now lets get out of here, I'm staying at the old water tower, right next to the car park." Damien said, "I was on my way to Vegas, but I had a bit of car trouble... I ran out of gas.." He said as he put the remains of the medical kit into his bag, and slipped the lighter into his pocket. Upon straightening, he turned to her, and said, " but yeah, my parents... I have no idea where they went, I think that mom is dead, but I don't think my dad is, I think that he is still alive... after all, he took all of the best weaponry at any rate."

Damien started walking to the tower, and tossed over his shoulder, "Well, lets get going. We may not have much time. Car alarms can only go on for so long." as he put on his bag, then stooped to pick up his G11 that he had dropped in his haste to help Flair.

shortgiraffe
09-16-2012, 11:12 PM
Flair nodded, listening to Damien. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and followed him. "I don't think any of my family members survived..." she said softly. "But I do still have hope that my boyfriend is still alive, but it's a very slim chance." She tucked her dig tags in her shirt so they wouldn't make any noise.

Mr_X
09-17-2012, 02:26 AM
Nodding towards the tower in the center of the actual yard, "There's where I call home, it's the safest place I could think." He looked at her, "Anyone else with you?" Looking towards the woman's body he shook his head. The bag of supplies were in the train car still, hopefully it had useful things within it. "She left behind a bag in that cart over there," he pointed across the walkers and to the open car, "might have food or something."

Sam moved forward and dropped down the side of the wall, his feet clashed with the ground and unleashed a small cloud of dirt. Crossing the yard to the open train car, he looked around, checking for walkers. He let his crossbow hang across his chest, the opening of the car was some ways off the ground. Sam looked around for a ladder or something. There had been a couple sheets of metal and wood laying on the ground. "Cover me, I'm getting that bag", he had quickly turned around to shout up to this strange woman, Nicole.

He set the wood up and walked up. Looking inside of the car, the walls were covered in rust and pictures. Suitcases lined the walls and a mattress with a pillow laid on the floor of the car. "Huh, she was here for a while.", Sam said to himself. Picking up the bag and looking inside, he found a box of tampons and hair fringes. "Are you fucking kidding me?", Sam shut the bag and slung it over his shoulder. Walking down the plywood, it slipped against the dirt.

Falling, he ended up on his back, laying on the bag. "Damn it.", he cursed at nothing.

deamonstalker
09-17-2012, 02:48 AM
"Well, that sucks..." Damien said, after a while. "I hope you get the chance to find him..." He said, after another pause. When they reached the street of the tower, he hesitated, looking around the corner. "Fuck! they got bored of the alarm." he wispered, furiously, pulling out his G11, and took aim farther down the street, and fired a three round burst at a few cars about 2 blocks down. The resulting noise drew the zed away, allowing them to get into the car park. "Hurry, we need to be fast and quiet." he wispered to Flair.

Zenteer
09-17-2012, 03:19 AM
Aaron peeked through the boarded up window of the gas station. The metal bars protected the front side of the gas station, along with the boarded up windows, getting in from the front was hopefully near impossible. It also helps that there aren't many walkers around in the middle of no where. Aaron glanced at his backpack with the remaining food. The gas station at first was stocked to the brim with supplies and food, but after a while the food started dwindling and Aaron had to ration himself strictly.

The worst part of it was that there was nothing to do, Aaron was usually anti social and didn't like crowds but being alone in a tiny building by himself was driving him slightly nuts. The only thing to do was read and do puzzles. There was a small rack with about 20 books with a variety of genres. The most important book of all that he found was "The Zombie Survival Guide" loaded with 253 pages with tips that should work in theory. Though it's only theory.

"Stay or leave, stay or leave..." Aaron questioned himself. His supplies were running fairly low and he needed more. The closest place that might actually have any food or supplies whatsoever was Las Vegas, which might have a huge chance of being overrun. That choices were fairly simple, stay here and die of thirst and starvation or move out and scavenge.. Aaron kept trying to

Aaron went over to his little bed area and donned his samurai cuirass. With his sword already strapped to his waist. He grabbed his backpack with all the supplies in it, as there is a huge chance Aaron might never come back/ Aaron dashed to his blue minivan and started it up. Pretty soon he was cruising down the road.

Froggy
09-17-2012, 04:15 AM
Nicole` continued to scour the junkyard as he made towards the cart, her gun raised and ready. It seemed as though the junkyard was all clear, and now all she had to do was wait for him to come back. "How long can it take to get a damn bag?" Nicole` asked herself, sighing and crossing her arms as her eyes continued to scan the yard. She heard moaning coming from the street and tensed up, hiding behind the fence. She looked up and saw a group of walkers picking away at her car. "Damn," Nicole` said furiously, glaring at them. She didn't want to shoot at her car, because that, aside from the Police Department and her gun, was her most prized possession. She'd never felt more proud since the day she'd gotten that car.

And it was still brand fucking new.

"Damn." she said again, watching as a walker began to climb on it. She hmpfed and glanced back to make sure there were none in the yard before she kicked the fence, drawing their attention away from her car. They began to limp towards her, looking hungry. One by one she shot them down at a safe distance away from her car. "Damn things," she huffed, turning back towards the cart. She really didn't want to have to go looking for him herself. "Hey! Get the hell back here already!" Nicole` shouted at Sam, sighing in impatience and glaring at the cart.

shortgiraffe
09-17-2012, 05:18 AM
Flair nodded and watched Damien. She looked down the road and shuttered slightly. "Those things are fucking creepy." she whispered. She held her backack tighter, not want to loose it. She wondered if they would make it without drawing their attention.

Mr_X
09-17-2012, 08:35 PM
He stood back up and readjusted himself. That wasn't to bad of a fall, but he wouldn't be doing it again anytime soon either. Shaking his head, he took a glance around. Nothing had entered the yard but he could still hear the walkers outside. "Fuck don't they ever stop, I suppose the gun doesn't help.", he muttered to himself.

The way back up the wall was near the tower, on the other side of the yard. The base of it served as a miniature storage facility. He waved and tried to quietly shout towards Nicole, "Hey! I need to get back to the control tower, stay there!" He nodded and started to run for the ladder, he didn't want the undead to show up again.

Zenteer
09-17-2012, 10:53 PM
" 15 bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 15 bottles of-" Aaron had a miniature heart attack after finally see the buildings of Las Vegas come into view. Aaron cruised his way into the street looking for any sign of danger. "Guess this place is deserted-" Aaron stifled a yawn.

"The hell is everyone?" Aaron scanned the area looking for the faintest sign of life, there was none. Aaron slowed his vehicle to a halt. Aaron turned off the engine and jumped out. Aaron attached the katana and sheath to the left side of his belt, since it was awkward when driving with his katana equipped. Aaron also grabbed his backpack to get the supplies.

Aaron's ear twitched as he heard movement and shuffling. Instinctively he dashed to cover inside a building. Aaron jumped behind a cashier table crouched. Aaron glanced around his surroundings. There were mannequins dressed in all styles of clothing, along with a bunch of clothes in racks. Of all the places to get trapped in. Aaron stayed quiet and hoped whatever was coming would go away. The sound was coming closer every second, he held his breath, his whole body tingling with anticipation. After a while the footsteps receded and all was quiet again. With his heartbeat racing, Aaron peeked over the cashier counter and came face to face with a couple of walker. The both saw him instantly and shuffled fairly quickly to him. The first one was a couple feet away from the counter and reached in seconds. Aaron fumbled with his sword, and managed to take unsheathe it right as the walker came. With a downward stroke, the katana managed to cut the walker straight down the skull to the nose area. It fell limp and dragged the katana down with it. Aaron pulled it out as the second one came and this time stabbed it through the neck, as its hands groped toward Aaron. The life form it died and it crashed into a rack full of candy, sending out a huge crash. Instantly the horde heard it and the sound of them shuffling toward the shop was back. Aaron glanced outside the window, the horde of about a dozen walkers was dashing toward his location.

Aaron turned around and ran through the shop. "Come on, Come on, Come on!" Aaron pushed down racks of clothing checking his location of an exit. THERE! A emergency exit sat there, inviting him in. Aaron dashed toward it and slammed it open. Instantly, the alarm of the emergency exit began to blare and probably about every walker in a 1 mile radius was running toward his location.

"Damn!" Aaron glanced around and ran in a random direction.

deamonstalker
09-18-2012, 04:03 AM
Damien nodded back to Flair, and then sprinted across the road, low and fast. When he reached the entrance to the car park, he looked back, hoping to see Flair right behind him, she was. He then ran up to where he left the ramp, makeshift as it was, and placed it between the two buildings. He looked at her and said, " well, this may look shoddy but it is, and it has helped me get across 12 times already, so if you stay balanced, and fast, it shouldn't break, plus its either this or the latter, and with your arm, I figured that you would like the quickest and less strenuous way." then after listening to her reply, took off over the ramp. At the other side, he held the ramp steady, and waved her over. "quickly! the alarm has stopped!" He hissed over the distance.

shortgiraffe
09-18-2012, 05:27 AM
Flair ran over the ramp and got to Damien. "Thanks. " she said quietly. With her good arm she held her pistol and always kept a loaded clip in her pocket. She looked around making sure no walkers had noticed them. She cocked her pistol just incase and put the saftey lock on. She looked at Damien and waited for further instructions.

deamonstalker
09-18-2012, 10:47 AM
"Hold on, and I will show you they way inside." Damien told her as he lifted the ramp and brought it over to them, then set it against the wall. Once he was done, he nodded to her, and started to walk to the entrance to the tower, the one one the walkway. "It's not much but its home for right now." He was as he opened the door, and gestured for her to enter first.

shortgiraffe
09-18-2012, 02:25 PM
Flair walked in and looked back at Damien. She turned around and looked at what she hadn't noticed before. She smiled as she looked around. She put her gun in her waist band.

Froggy
09-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Nicole` nodded when Sam said he had to go back to the tower. She ducked behind the fence and scanned the yard vigilently for any signs of walkers. She let out a sigh of relief when she heard none, smiling a little when she didn't see any. She was content at that point to sit there, crouched down until he came back, hopefully with more supplies. She'd packed several from her trip to the grocery store and would be set for the next week, especially with the stove and microwave at the Police Department.

Mr_X
09-19-2012, 12:35 AM
Sam got to the ladder and started to climb. Approaching the top, he lifted the hatch open. In he went. Pulling himself up, he slightly ran to his other things. Picking up a pillow that he attached to his backpack then over to the mini radio, which when he went to grab it, turned on. A white noise blared across. Noisy as could be, he dropped his crossbow. "Goddamn it!", he flipped the radio off and picked up his crossbow. The window was closed, that was a good thing.

What Sam seen as he looked out the window utterly destroyed his ambition to live. A new hoard, large and approaching, was walking down the street. From what Sam could count, was around thirty different heads. Plus the few that had been trapped in the few cars along the street. This tower was a great advantage point. He thought for a moment while looking out the large glass window. 'Why don't I just stay here.. This seems like a nice place. Great for scouting.' He then looked at the lock on the tower. "Fuck why didn't I think of that?", he cursed himself out.

Climbing down the hatch, he sealed the door above him and padlocked the tower, now nobody could find there way in. Unless they cut the lock. This place is where he would go if he had to have a fail safe. Now he had to get to Nicole, she had to know of the incoming hoard, they need to leave.

He found himself wondering now, "Can I really trust her?"

He cleared his head and made for the wall.

Froggy
09-19-2012, 03:03 AM
Nicole` was beginning to grow bored as she waited when she heard moans coming from the street. 'Shit,' she thought, hiding behind the fence and biting her lips together. She could have been back at the station by now, but she could hear the walkers demolotiong her car. Nicole` held her hand against her lips to prevent whimpers from escaping, she knew there were a lot out there; she just didn't know how many. Nicole` looked at her ammunitions case and she had about twenty rounds left. 'damnit,' Nicole` thought to herself, keeping as still as possible as she tried to wait for the walkers to pass. But they didn't, they were staying around her car. She looked at the tower and noticed the latch to the door was locked.

Nicole`s eyes narrowed and she glared at the glass, doing her best to keep still. She began looking around for alternative means that she could use as a weapon. She saw none. 'Hell,' Nicole` thought to herself, her heart pounding as she saw a few walkers entering the junkyard. Hell, hell, hell. She kneeled down as low and quietly she could, doing her best to hide from the walkers.

Zenteer
09-19-2012, 03:47 AM
Aaron ducked and dodged walkers as they attempted to grapple him. A walker with a baseball cap grabbed onto his left forearm and bit at his shoulder. Luckily, the kozane armor included iron/leather shoulder pads, which completely blocked the bite. The walker was too close for a scything cut, so Aaron punched the walker and recklessly swinging back his left arm, he managed to dislodge the walker. Aaron sprinted ahead once again down the street. Two of them were on his left fairly close, and another one was straight ahead. Aaron continued sprinting and with all his momentum dislodged the walker's head with a powerful vertical cut. Aaron's speed was decreased as he spent a fair amount of energy on the slash.

Aaron was running mainly on adrenaline currently and felt his legs and arms growing slightly tire. The burn and aches of tiredness weren't there yet, but he felt them nudging themselves into his system.

Aaron glanced around his surroundings, there was about a dozen zombies after him, while ahead of him was a rusty looking junkyard with a tower, along with about two or three dozens of zombies milling around.

"Shit!" He was stuck between an anvil and a hammer. His mind raced for possibilities, after spending hours playing strategy games, his mind came up with a solution. There was an alley about halfway toward the mob of walkers. If he can just manage to get to it, he would be saved. If he didn't well...being devoured by about fifty walkers won't be pretty.

Half of the walkers near the junkyard were closing in on Aaron's location, while the other half was wandering into the junkyard. While the ones behind him were also about to get to him.

With a quick prayer to whatever sick god or mystical being was out there torturing him, he dashed toward the alleyway. With hopes of survival on his mind.

Mr_X
09-19-2012, 04:31 AM
Sam started to sprint towards the pathway to the wall. As he came to the clearing of the few rusty cars bunking the ladder. "This. Shit. Ain't. Fair.", Sam muttered to himself. The walkers had managed to find themselves into the junkyard and surrounding area. Some were bent down by the poor woman that had died earlier, others were spread around the yard.

Trying to aim his crossbow wouldn't work, plus there was just to many to try and take care of. What was he going to do? Nothing. That was the best answer, just "give up." Let in and let these damned monstrosities kill him. No, he was stronger then that. Sam shook his head, to many thoughts seemed to cluster his mind. "Okay Sammy, what do you do? Make way to the new girl, or get back to the tower?" He looked around for Nicole, he seen her ducked down. The walkers didn't seem to notice. "Good, now I need to get to her, but how? Come on.. think."

Going straight would leave him in view of the walkers, that wouldn't be good. Dropping down from this ledge would have him on the ground, this lead to the possibility of climbing through a train car, then up a side ladder and onto the back end of the wall. This would be the way to go, now to get rid of the weight. Sam slipped the useless bag off his body and laid it on the pathway. Then he strapped his crossbow to this backpack's strap.

The walkers patrolled the yard. Sam looked past the corner again, taking note on how their nose tipped towards the wind. "Wait, their smelling? What the hell?", Sam sighed. "Okay, so down this side and into the cart, five steps and a giant leap." He crouched and stepped over to the side of the walkway. Jumping down into the dirt, a walker turned it's attention to him. "No. Turn around!", Sam uttered to himself. The walker started to limp towards him and moaned shallowly.

Now hauling ass, Sam jumped into the freight car. He looked for the ladder on the other side. There wasn't one.

Froggy
09-19-2012, 04:51 AM
Nicole was breathing heavily as the walkers began to patrol the yard, trying to think of anything she could do. Then it hit her like a rock. She had a grenade in her bacpack. Nicole quietly unzipped her backpack, digging around for that...Aha! She saw Sam running in her direction and walkers chasing him. "Run to the back of the yard!" she shouted, drawing attention of the walkers. She looked behind her and the walkers on the street had started entering the yard, bringing their hoard closer to her.

She began jumping up and down, trying to get them as close together as possible. When they were about ten feet away from her, she pulled the pin and tossed it into the middle of the group. Quickly, without much choice, she threw herself over the wall to avoid being blasted to pieces. The fencing shattered into pieces, heavy boards falling on top of her. Based off of the pain radiating in her shoulder, she knew she'd dislocated it. She looked up and noticed that the walkers had all been blown to pieces. Not one of them remained.

Knowing that she couldn't depend on Sam to help her, she began attempting to move the boards off herself. Eventually she simply crawled from the wreckage. She wanted to shoot that asshole for leaving her to die. Still, with no rounds to spare and a dislocated shoulder, she didn't have the energy to spare. So instead she waited to see if he would come near her again. That was the second time she'd saved his ass.

Zenteer
09-19-2012, 12:48 PM
"BOOM!" Aaron instinctively ducked down, frantically swiveling around searching for the sound. Hoping that someone would run in a save him. No one came..

But someone had to make that sound, but who/what? It sounded like an explosion, either that or something huge fell down. It had to be a live human being....but it could possibly be a walker also that caused something to fall....

The alley way could be a dead end, which means a death sentence. Or it could open up to other places, which might lead to encountering more walkers...

Aaron gulped in large amounts of air, trying to fix his lungs and muscles from the burning sensation. The kozane chest plate wasn't exactly helping either, as it weighed about 20ish lbs.

He was going to run out of energy eventually, and probably very soon. Neither way seemed perfect, but the possibility of someone being alive and surviving motivated him.

With another deep breath, Aaron swerved into the direction of the junkyard, with the walkers on his tail, and in the front.

There was an opening about 15 feet away along the fence, which didn't look like it was there before.

An idea then popped into Aaron's mind, surprised that he didn't think of this earlier, he yelled.

"Anyone out there!? I need HELP!" Then as an after thought.. "Please?"

deamonstalker
09-19-2012, 11:09 PM
"Hey, Flair, do you need more ammo for that gun of yous?" Damien asks, after watching her put her gun in her waist band. "Or do you want a new one? Or both?" He asks a little self-consciously, watching her for her reaction, to his offer. He then rummages through his supplies and grabs his water bottle, and takes a sip.

shortgiraffe
09-20-2012, 02:01 AM
Flair smiled and looked at Damien, her ice blue eyes shinning. "You'd give me a new gun?" she asked softly. "I mean, like....if that's not what you meant then...well...never mind." she said, her cheeks blushing a light pink shade. She looked away from him to try to make the blush go away.

Mr_X
09-20-2012, 02:35 PM
When the grenade exploded, Sam had been in a train car. Unfortunately so was a few walkers. One looked at him and gripped his ankle, going for a bite. As it almost made contact a large piece of wood slammed into it's skull. Crushing it immediately and letting blood flow along the walls. Sam had manage to cover his face and not much blood had stained his clothes.

"Holy fuck?", he didn't really know what caused the explosion, being that he couldn't seen the grenade all that well. "That crazy fuck, now I sure this place is a wreck." He needed to get out of here and to Nicole. So he did. Sam climbed out the other side and crossed the yard. Smoke and body parts covered the whole yard. "Oh fuck, we need to get out of here." The walkers would crowed this place. "Please let her be alive.." Sam pushed past a few bodies here and there. They all seemed to be dead, for now.

Looking to the, now, gaping hole in the wall. "Well, this place is no longer safe. That tower is done too." Sam started to climb over some of the wreckage when he heard some one screaming. "Anyone out there!? I need HELP!", the voice screamed, "Please?" This wasn't a Nicole's voice, so that means another survivor. He held back a praise of glory. "Hello?", Sam called out, hoping both would here him. "Over here! By the train yard!", he was taking a large chance by sticking out.

He could see the large hoard still approaching. There was only two ways out, death or running.

Sam didn't plan on dying, not now.

Froggy
09-20-2012, 07:36 PM
Nicole` didn't plan on dying that day. Not even with the massive hoard still approaching, drawn to the area from the excess noise. Damn zombies. Nicole` stood up shakily and looked at her car. The body was damaged, but it should still run smoothely. Then she heard someone calling from help and looked up. She saw someone sprinting out of the alleyway for dear life, running to and being chased by walkers. "Damnit!" Nicole` said, jumping in her vehicle and starting it quickly. She skidded to a hault in front of the walkers that were chasing him, quickly reaching in her passenger seat for her spare ammunition. The walkers were getting close.

They were on her car now, trying to break in. Thank the spirits police department glass was bullet proof. Finally managing to reload her weapon, she spun her car around, effectively throwing off the walkers, and climbed out the window. She began to shoot each walker multiple times, even the ones that were in front of the new male. She crawled back into her car and floored it, running over walkers and her car elevating at the impact as she drove over them. She did the same thing with this group, standing ontop of her car and shooting them down. When she ran out of ammunition she grabbed her last grenade on hand and chunked it into the crowd, ducking behind her car for dear life.

BOOM! Blood splattered everywhere and got on her clothes and in her hair. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!" Nicole` screeched, looking pissed. The hoard was destroyed with the exception of the few in the junkyard, though she hadn't heard from Sam since her first grenade. She was so pissed she grabbed her last round of ammunition and stuck it in her gun, walking through the junkyard. "Get the hell out there and in my car. Drive off and I will hunt you down-" Nicole` threatened, her gaze darkening as blood trickled down her cheeks. She was pissed. If the other two were smart, they would hide in her car while she took her aggressions out on the damn walkers that still remained.

Zenteer
09-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Aaron's heart lifted as he heard a reply. "Hello, Over here! By the train yard!"

Aaron shifted directions slightly, aimed at going toward the voice. Aaron felt the strength draining out of him, his body weakening. His legs burned horribly, he felt his speed going down. Aaron nearly collapsed, but a loud vroom, made him snapped to attention. A police car, smashed into the front line of two walkers, sending them flying. The others behind them attempted to batter down the window and car, but it didn't seen it be cracking.

Aaron was about to move toward the car to jump in, but the car swiveled around throwing around the walkers. Aaron jumped back and fell on his but to dodge the car, as a women at around her late twenties got up and mowed down the horde of rampaging walkers. She tossed a grenade and destroyed the remaining ones. Luckily, Aaron was already behind the car and was in a half crouch, and saw the explosion.

"Get the hell out of there and into my car. Drive off and I will hunt you down!"

Aaron gave her a nervous "Thanks" and jumped into the passenger seat. The armor dug into his butt, so it felt slightly awkward trying to adjust it in a way so it won't dig into his butt. His sheathe slightly stabbed the car seat, so he removed it and plopped it on his lap.

"Holy shit...what a relief. My name's Aaron Dao.." Even though the it was awkward sitting on the seats, it still felt heavenly knowing that he is temporarily safe, and that he didn't have to run again. He slightly held his right hand with a sword up in greeting, but winced at the bruise that formed there.

deamonstalker
09-20-2012, 11:13 PM
"Well, yeah, I'd give you a new gun, after all, I have too many to possibly use... And what do you mean?" Damien asked, confused. "Come here, I'll show you." He offered, lighting his lighter, and going deeper into the mess of furniture. lighting the way for her.

Mr_X
09-21-2012, 01:56 AM
Sam moved from the train yard to the street, his crossbow at the ready. He seen the new guy enter the vehicle. Another grenade blast, this one was a little closer. It had lifted Sam off his feet and threw him backwards before getting into the car. "Ah, shit.", his side was in pain now, but no blood. He must have shell shock, everything was shaking and be could barely hear. Everything was unfocused but this didn't stop him from making it to the car.

Opening the back door, after seeing someone enter the passenger seat, he threw himself in then closed the door. "W-what the hell," he paused for a moment and then began again, "..was that?" He laid back and temporarily shut down. His crossbow was slung against him chest and the backpack he carried was smashed against the seat and him.

Froggy
09-21-2012, 02:11 AM
Nicole` fired off a few shots at the remaining zombies, watching as they dropped dead. Again. Then she shot them again for reassurance, still looking pissed at the blood that covered her entire upper torso. Grumbling, she made her way back to her car, nodding in approval at the two idiots whom had managed to follow her directions. She didn't even say a word as she got back into her vehicle and sped off. That was the only good thing about the rise of the zombies...no speed limits.

It took Nicole` a grand total of about twenty minutes to make it back to the station, and she hadn't said a word. She kept the radio off and kept driving, looking straight ahead of her. She needed a shower desperately when she got in the station. "Make yourselves at home. Seeing as neither of you are carrying guns, I'm assuming you don't know how to use them. So don't touch any you see until I get out of the shower," Nicole` said, turning off her car and unlocking the passenger doors. She was still pissed and it showed, though she knew she would feel better after a shower. She hoped.

shortgiraffe
09-21-2012, 02:23 AM
Flair blushed out of embarrassment and followed him. She looked around at all the furniture. "So....how old are you? " she asked. She had no idea what to say and the question just sounded stupid.

Zenteer
09-21-2012, 02:48 AM
If there was one thing Aaron learned in his whole short life, was that never mess with a pissed women. Especially one that looks like she can beat him up.

After a couple seconds, she came in the car and drove on. Aaron managed to stay awake for a total of ten seconds before he fell into the sweet relief of sleep.

When Aaron felt the car stop, he managed to peel his eyes open to see that they arrived at a police station. Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, either that or the LVMPD spelt Larry Van made potties drinkable.

Not wanting to be alone into the car, he stumbled into the police station and the first word that popped into his mind was, "Emptiness" Usually police stations were full with people making arrest and yells and shouts. At least that was what it was like on TV. Here they were the only ones. Its just felt empty...

Aaron staggered drunkenly to a chair and plopped himself in it. He laid his sheathe katana on the desk and threw his backpack on the ground. As soon as he fumbled around in the drawers. The girl ordered.
shower,"
"Make yourselves at home. Seeing as neither of you are carrying guns, I'm assuming you don't know how to use them. So don't touch any you see until I get out of the shower,"

A question popped into his mind, but he hesitated to ask, but finally. "Um theres running water?" But by the time he ask, she was going to take her shower.

Aaron held his hands up and began to remove his armor to see the bruise. It was a slight purple, but not cuts or scrapes. Aaron had a long sleeved shirt on under the armor, and wore leather gloves with holes for the fingertips. to protect his hands. He gladly removed the gloves and put both the armor and glove at the foot of his chair. He felt a hundred times lighter, without the twenty pounds on him.

As he was removing his gear, he watched the other guy who was probably with the girl in the junkyard. Deciding that a simple hello would be best, he greeted.

"Uh, Hey dude.... man...Um...what's your name?" Aaron began awkwardly.

Froggy
09-21-2012, 02:58 AM
Nicole` went into her room and grabbed the necessities for showering, taking a little longer than usual as she tried to get all of the gunk out of her hair. She had thrown her clothes away (as she always did once zombie blood contaminated them) and began the long process of trying to calm down. Had it not been for her grenades, she would have died that day. She wasn't ready to die. Nicole` looked up and allowed the water to flow over her face, hoping that the two idiots weren't messing up her home. That they were leaving her weapons alone.

Sighing, she stepped out and dried off, her hair still wet as she got dressed again. She was so tired and pissed she hadn't even thought to get the supplies she'd retrieved from her car. Grudgingly, she made her way back out to the car, looking around quietly, and bolted to retrieve her supplies. As quietly as she could she crept back into the station, locking the door behind her and the keycard light turning red again.

She made her way back into the lounge, where she'd left the other two, and threw the bag of supplies on one of the tables. "I have leftovers in the fridge and fresh supplies in the bag. Take your pick," Nicole` said grudgingly, her shoulders slumping as she attempted to relax. In all honesty...she just wanted to cry. She'd never come that close to death in this zombie-world and it unnerved her quiet a bit. Plus she was still shaken from the fence falling on top of her. Still, she couldn't, wouldn't, let herself cry in front of the new people. Speaking of which, she looked to the one that she'd met after Sam. "Name's Nicole`," Nicole` said out of politeness, before going to the refrigerator and pulling out some leftover spaghetti and cheese, popping it in the microwave. "Cable still works. Shower is third door to the left. Don't get lost," Nicole` said, plopping down on the couch and turning on the TV. She was still pissed and upset, and that much showed.

Zenteer
09-21-2012, 03:33 AM
Aaron nodded as the girl with extremely long hair, which is a huge hazard in his opinion, gave her name.

"Uh my name's Aaron, Aaron Dao. How much ammo do you have left? You wasted a lot of bullets back there, just wanna know our supply."

As she let gave them a list of things they could do, Aaron felt like he was ill-prepared and didn't have much. He was about to ask her another question, but the anger radiating off of her stopped him. So instead he took out a piece of cloth and wiped the bloodstains off his sword and armor.

"Thing about swords is they don't run out of ammo, unlike guns.." Aaron informed as he tried to get the little blots of blood of his armor. He didn't know if these zombies were attracted by smell, but he wasn't taking any chances. Aaron fumbled around in his back pack for a bit checking his equipment.

It was such a relief to get the cuirass off, it was heavy as hell, especially trying to run with it.

Froggy
09-21-2012, 04:22 AM
Nicole` smirked as he questioned how much ammunition she had left. Really, what kind of police woman did he take her for? "This is a Police Department. Really, what kind of police officer do you take me for?" Nicole` questionned, raising an eyebrow and chuckling a little. "This department has a lovely little armory filled with more guns and ammunition, this is just my personal preference. It is also home to an indoor shooting range for practice," Nicole` said, smirking as she had an after thought. "And it's soundproof so the walkers can't hear the noise," Nicole` said, looking rather pleased with herself. Needless to say...after working countless hours upon hours a week, Nicole` had to do something with her spare time. She'd been raiding stores for supplies and filling up the police department to fit her new needs, and to make it a little homeier in some of the rooms.

As such, she had plenty of provisions, including weapons and ammunition, and had the computer databases available to find the locations of more. The only thing that scared the hell out of her was when Las Vegas would eventually run out of supplies and she would be forced to move, though she didn't see that happening anytime soon. She just had to struggle on a weekly basis getting those supplies from the shops to her station.

deamonstalker
09-21-2012, 11:28 AM
"I'm 14, almost 15, I'll be 15 in a week or so..." Damien answered, and as he rounded the last dresser, he stood aside to let her see the homemade armory. "My dad was a serious gun collector..." as he showed off his weapons, "I can use almost all of them, and I know how to survive. All thanks to the games that everyone said would ruin me.... heh"

Zenteer
09-21-2012, 12:43 PM
Aaron stared at her hair, and glanced down at his Zombie Survival Guide, opened to the page where it talked about hair. He glanced up at her hair, then glanced down again.

You may not know this, but hair is an important factor in a zombie apocalypse. Long hair can get grabbed by zombies and well, your screwed after that, but you should have at least some hair, as it will protect your head from the elements, just don't make the hair grab able, which isn't a word. If you have a problem, fuck off and throw this book a sewer. Then you'll fricking die without the survival tactics of this book and I'll be laughing my ass of in a perfect survival fortress with my ever present supply of tacos . If not continue reading.
Aaron again watched her as she watched T.V, trying to figure out if possibly getting her offended was a good idea. Aaron opened his mouth to ask the question, but closed it once again. Come on...ask her the god damn question already. Aaron took another deep breathe and tried again.

"So...Nicole...um....I was wondering if......You have supplies, like food and stuff....I got some stuff here in my backpack that I can spare.." Aaron quickly changed questions.

shortgiraffe
09-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Flair looked at the armory and smiled. "Wow...... This is amazing." she said. She looked at all the weapons. She saw some guns she knew and some she had never seen before. Her ice blue eyes were shinning as she looked around.

Mr_X
09-21-2012, 02:53 PM
Sam must have made his way into the building somehow. When he finally came to, he was face down against a table. "Holy fuck..", he grabbed his side and winced in pain. Being a hunter and teacher really didn't train him for this kind if physical abuse. "Where the hell am I?", he looked around the room. Seeing the two others, one watching television and the other awkwardly sitting there.

Sam stood up. The pain within his body doubled. The blast from before really hit him. Walking over to the sink, he turned on the water, without thinking. When he realized water was coming out he nearly squealed. It's been to long since he's seen real running water. It's mostly out of water bottles or rain buckets. The words flew from his mouth at this point, "Where the hell is the shower room?" He made for the hallway opening every door until finally finding it. Dropping his crossbow and bags on a bench, he walked into the showers. Immediately he turned the knobs. Sploosh! Water ran down his body, which was still fully clothed. "Oh.. my.. god..", He sat there, the cool and warm water mix ran over him.

Black streams of water rolled off his body. It felt more amazing by the second. Finally stripping down, he washed up. Soap had been sitting on a small shelf and a towel had been pushed off to a corner. He didn't care, he just wanted to be clean. Sam was like a small child in a candy shop. Finally finishing up, he left the bathroom. The towel firmly wrapped around him. His old clothes were empty and thrown in the trash.

"Please tell me you have more department issued suits or something.", Sam had shut out everything around him when he found the shower. He didn't think to ask for new clothes.

Froggy
09-22-2012, 02:38 AM
Nicole` watched as Sam finally woke and pointed to the shower. He came back a little while later, asking if she had department issued clothes. "Locker room. Five doors to the right, two after the showers. Check the lockers," Nicole` said, smirking. She'd raided clothing stores and the lockers were full of men, women, and children clothes...just in case she ran across any survivors.

Nicole` sighed as he left and stood, bringing her dish to the sink and washing it thoughrouly. She leaned her arms against the sink and watched the water run, blinking back the tears. It had been so long since she'd last spoken to anyone...she didn't know where to begin with the survivors she'd found. She finally turned the water off and looked up, tears rolling quietly down her cheeks.

Zenteer
09-22-2012, 04:50 AM
Aaron was bent over, sharpening his katana, his tongue poking out slightly out of the side of his lip in concentration. Aaron tried to ignore the T.V, but the sounds coming out of it was really distracting.

Aaron stumbled on moving the little piece of grit sand paper along the razor sharp edge of the blade and nearly chopped his finger in half. To sharpen the katana, he had to get a tiny little piece of sandpaper thing, and gently run it down the edge of the katana at a 30 degree angle. He had to be careful to move suddenly or else....

Aaron tuned out the T.V. which was half impossible as the T.V show she was watching was actually pretty cool. Up, and down, Up, and down, Up and down, Up and- "BOOM"

Aaron moved his hand instinctively in shock and managed to cut his index finger. Luckily it was shallowish, not too deep, not too light. He glanced at the T.V to see an explosion on the screen.

Aaron sucked at his blood while he fumbled around his backpack for a bandages. Even thought it wasn't a bad cut, he still needed bandages in case he might get infected from the walkers. Aaron saw that he had a small supply of them.

"Better not waste mine" Aaron thought.

Aaron looked at the spot where Nicole was to ask her to turn off the T.V and to ask her for the bandages, but she was already gone.

"The hell?" Aaron muttered.

Aaron turned around to see, Nicole was washing the dishes, but her back was facing him. Aaron gently sheathe his katana and placed it on a desk. Aaron mustered his courage and walked up to her, hopefully she wasn't in her rage mode.

"Hey...uh Nicole....Do you have any bandages...I got a cut" He rose his hand slightly to show her.

"Its not a huge cut, but if a walker dies and spills walker juice into it, I might get infected."

Without thinking, he continued. "Have you ever thought about your hair, I mean..." He stopped as he realized what he was about to say.

"Uh never mind..."

Mr_X
09-22-2012, 06:12 PM
Sam followed Nicole's directions. Finding the locker room, he opened the door. The lockers were labeled: Men, Women, and Children. She must have stocked up on different clothing for the purpose of other survivors, or maybe not. Sam headed over to the 'Men' section. He got socks and underwear, then took a pair of cargo jeans and a white shirt. He then found a hoody that seemed just a little big in the shoulders. No matter though, he ended up cutting the sleeves off and kept the hood on.

Sam thought for a while, before heading back out there near the other two. "I can't believe these are actual people..", he said to himself, "I lost one to gain two, let's just hope these people don't turn on me." He stretched out and decided to join the others. As he was walking out, he seen a better pack then he was carrying. "Hm, I wonder if this is an extra..", looking around he didn't see any others. He decided to just take it, leaving his in it's place. "If she wants it back, she can have it." Taking everything out of his, he placed it all back into the new one. Then strapped his bolts and crossbow to the new one.

Sam walked out of the room, fully clothed except for shoes. Coming back into the lounge, he dropped the bag by the table. "So.. how is everyone?", he said then his stomach sang it's song. "Everyone okay, 'cause I know I could use a bite. I also have plenty of canned food to go around.", he chuckled a bit. Not really realizing all the tension being shown.

deamonstalker
09-22-2012, 06:44 PM
"yeah, my dad was something..." Damien told her. "Just take one that you can shoot with somewhat ease, and just take the ammo that you need, I have plenty." He continued. walking over, he picked up a weapon. "This is an M1 Grande, the weapon of choice in world war II, and this one," He said, picking up another, after setting the first one down, " is called a Nagant M1895 it is a gas sealed revolver, it has seven shots, and uses 7.62x33mmR ammo, and these are what those look like." As he picked up the ammo for it.

He put the ammo and gun away, then turned to her, and said, "You can have any one that stands out to you, and if you don't know how to shoot it, I can probably teach you, because if I can get power, I can set up the gaming system that I brought with me, it's VERY in-depth. If I can't get power, we can go and try against a few of the zed outside, at least until you are comfortable with the weapon."

shortgiraffe
09-22-2012, 07:57 PM
Flair watched Damien as he showed her a few weapons. "I don't need anything to big." she thought for a moment. "Do you have an AR15 rifle?" she asked. For a few minutes she thought about her dad. How he always took her hunting and taught her to play sports. How he left for 5 years to be in the Marines.

She slowly reached up and wrapped her hands around the two, cold dog tags that hung around her neck. She looked at the ground as tears welled up in her eyes. "I, umm...." she reached up and wiped a tear that had started running down her cheek. She turned and ran out of the weaponry.

deamonstalker
09-22-2012, 08:14 PM
"uh, yeah, I do." Damien replied, as he turned around and started to search for it. He turned back around when she mumbled something, and he saw her run around and over the furniture. 'She seemed to be crying,' Damien thought uncomfortably. He turned around, and grabbing the gun, as well as a handful of clips, slowly followed her. When he found her, he looked away, and handed her the gun, saying "Here, take it, It comes with a shoulder strap, I took the liberty of putting some extra clips in it..." When he got the nerve to look at her again, he asked, "Why did you start to cry? Did I do something to upset you?"

shortgiraffe
09-22-2012, 08:26 PM
Flair wiped her eyes and took the gun. "Thanks." she said softly. "No, you didn't do anything. I just started thinking about my dad...." she sighed. She looked at the gun and turned it over. She set it down and gave Damien a small hug. "Thank you for being so kind to me."

deamonstalker
09-22-2012, 08:42 PM
"Uh, no problem, Flair." Damien said, tensing slightly at the surprise of a hug. "So, are those his dog tags?" Damien asks, feeling uncomfortable. He sits on one of the many chairs, and gestures for her to do the same. "We might as well get comfy, and we might as well get to know each other, since it seems that we are going to be in this demon infested world together, after all..." Damien said, "And, when the talking is over, we might play a few board games, if your feeling up to it that is."

shortgiraffe
09-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Flair sat down. "Ya, he gave me these after he came back from the Marines. IT was kinda like a promise that he'd never leave again...." she trailed off. "Well if I didn't tell you already I'm 17."

deamonstalker
09-22-2012, 09:00 PM
"Ok, as you know, I'm 14, 15 in a few weeks. Almost as long as I can remember, we were rich. I had everything that I wanted. Though I went to public school, and had strait A's I was known as the gamer dude. I was almost always comparing something to a game. I had the best of the best, I spent my time in a virtual reality room, playing all manner of games, from medical games, to shooter, to survival. I played and beat them all. That is how I knew how to help you when I saw the blood on your arm, and how I've survived for so long."

Damien told her, as he blushed out of embarrassment. "I suppose that the rich nowadays are the survivors huh? Anyway, I had a few good friends that played the same way that I did, but they didn't have a virtual reality room, like I did, so I don't think that they have survived. So everything that I have learned, I have learned thanks to my games... That's another reason that I could not part from them." He said, falling int silence, "And you?" He asked tentatively.

shortgiraffe
09-22-2012, 09:06 PM
"Nice." Flair said. "Well I just turned 17 a month ago. I lived a modern teenage life, all the drama never was there though. I had good friends. I also had a great boyfriend. They way I survived to long was whenever me and my dad went hunting we'd camp out and he'd teach me new survival tips." she explained. "I really don't have much else to say really."

deamonstalker
09-22-2012, 09:23 PM
"right, well now that the formalities are over, I think that it is about time that we get to sleep. We will need the energy to continue on, either that, or we will need to get supplies. but eventually, we need to move on. So, lets get the beds built." Damien said, as he stood up, and gave her his hand, to help her up. "I have a few tools so it wont be too hard. The beds are over here." He said, as he weaved his way through the furniture, headed closer to the door.

shortgiraffe
09-22-2012, 09:27 PM
Flair took his hand and got up. "Okay." she said as she followed him through the furniture. She had the gun strapped on her back and was carrying the clips.

deamonstalker
09-22-2012, 09:54 PM
"Well, there they are, master pieces!" Damien said, as he looked at the now finished beds, "one for you, and the other for me. You get to choose, as you are my guest." just then his stomach growled, "and it seems like it should be dinner too." He stated. "I'll be right back, I will make us a dinner." He said, as he turned and walked towards the food supplies.

A few minutes later, He came back and handed her a bowl of soup with beef chunks in it. "Here you go! that is half a can of beef, and half a can of soup. Oh, and here." He said, handing her a spork, keeping the other bowl and spork for himself. "Dig in!" he said, cheerfully, and began to eat.

Supplies gained/lost
-1 small can of beef
-1 can of soup
-1 can full of water

shortgiraffe
09-22-2012, 10:00 PM
Flair sat down on one of the beds and carefully set the gun down. "Thanks." she said. She started eating.

Froggy
09-22-2012, 11:22 PM
Nicole` sighed and turned off the sink when he asked about bandages. "Bathroom. Second drawer on the bottom. Third door to the right," Nicole` said, turning and facing him. All traces of her tears were gone, she'd gotten good at covering her true emotions over the past year. She just walked past him when he mentioned her hair, not even caring where he was going with it. She'd survived an entire year so far in zombie-world, so it was of no concern to her. She turned the tv off and dug around to make some tea before looking back up at him. "Your survival tactics are different than mine. We have both made it this far so it seems as though both of our methods, however flawed we view the others, work perfectly fine. Leave mine alone and I'll leave your methods alone," she said, huffing as Sam walked back into the room.

She smirked when he said that he had plenty of canned food to go around. "Leftovers in the frig. Fresh supplies in the bag on the table," Nicole` said, lounging on the couch and trying to relax a little.

deamonstalker
09-27-2012, 05:43 PM
"Well, good night" Damien said to flair, as he laid down on his bed, and as fast as one could blink was out.

shortgiraffe
09-28-2012, 03:56 AM
"Night." Flair said back. She gently laid down on the bed and closed her eyes. She didn't fall asleep right away. She gently wrapped her hands around the dog tags and smiled. 'I have a friend....another surviver.' She thought to herself. Then she fell asleep.

deamonstalker
11-23-2012, 04:55 AM
The next morning, Damien felt like he had drank alcohol, that's what his head felt like anyway. He groggily got out of the bed, and looking over at Flair, saw that she was still asleep. He wandered to his bag, and pulled out another can of soup, and using the lighter, and some of the furniture, stepped outside, and made a fire. He walked back in, and went through a few boxes, and pulled a little pot out of it. He then went to his little fire, and started to cook the soup. He started to hum to himself, a lullaby that his mother had always sung to him, when he was little.

Supplies gained/lost
-1 can of soup
-1 can of water

shortgiraffe
11-23-2012, 04:59 AM
Flair opened her eyes and looked around. She sat up and brushed her hair out of her face. She quickly put it into a messy bun and stood up. She looked around for Damien and heard someone humming. She walked outside and found Damien. She smiled. "Morning...." she said softly.

deamonstalker
11-23-2012, 06:43 PM
Damien looked at Flair, saying, "Good morning to you too. I hope that you like some more soup, because I only have one more can, after this, and a few bags of trail mix." as he spooned the soup into two bowls. and handed her one. after he handed her the bowl, he put out the fire, by dropping it into the mid-sized hoard underneath them, catching a good portion of them on fire, and killing a few. "so... hows the arm?" He asked, as he watched the zed burn.

shortgiraffe
11-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Flair took the bowl. "Thanks. It's better than yesterday." she said and ate her soup. "If you need I might have some food in my bag." she said, looking back up at Damien.

deamonstalker
11-24-2012, 04:07 AM
Damien turned back to Flair, as he said, "That's good, yeah, we may have to pool our resources, Hey, how good are you with engines, I'm only good with virtual ones, so I don't know how useful I'd be. The reason I ask, is because it would be wise to get back on the road, preferably in a heavily armored vehicle." He then went back inside, set his now empty bowl, and came bock out, to hear her response.

shortgiraffe
11-27-2012, 06:24 AM
Flair nodded. "Very good with engines. Used to be a mechanic before all this." she said as she ate her soup. "That's why my arm is like this. I fell off a motorcycle because I hadn't checked the breaks."

deamonstalker
11-27-2012, 11:30 AM
Damien nodded, and said, "Well, the question is still open, What to do now? Get supplies and find a good, strong vehicle to take us somewhere else, or to just go out, and mine the supplies of this city until we run low?" Then he reached back inside the tower, and pulled out two chairs, and offered one to Flair, and took a seat, leaning against the solid wall of the tower.

shortgiraffe
11-28-2012, 03:09 AM
Flair sat down on the chair and though. "Well, first I think we should look for a good vehicle and I need to look at what it needs. Then we can find the parts it needs. " she said.

deamonstalker
11-28-2012, 03:52 AM
"Well, I have a UHaul truck, That's where all of the furniture came from. It was my neighbors, and they where trying to move, when this shit hit. So I don't think they wanted all of this, after they turned." Damien said, as he sat there, leaning against the wall of the tower, on two of the four legs that the chair had. He looked over at her, and said, "It runs pretty good, considering it got me here and all, the only reason that I stopped at all, was because the thing ran out of gas." Then he turned back to watching the zombies toast, and was thankful that the wind was keeping the smell of burning rotten flesh.

shortgiraffe
11-28-2012, 03:56 AM
Flair nodded and closed her eyes. She dropped her head in her hands and rubbed her temples. "Well, we'll need to find gas then." she said. For the first time in a long time she thought about the tattoo on her back and started humming. She didn't know why but the tattoo on her back always reminded her of a song.

deamonstalker
11-28-2012, 04:27 AM
"Well, considering that the truck is parked in the car-park that is right next door, and there where several cars there, not to mention all of the cars out on the streets, the only thing that would be a problem, is the time it takes to siphon gas." Damien said, as he got up. He walked inside, and quickly left, holding a few grenades. Think this will take them out? Without taking us out too, or bringing more of them?" As he sat back down, and leaned the chair back.

shortgiraffe
11-28-2012, 04:33 AM
Flair looked up at him after she had zoned out. "Take more and bring guns too." she said. She stood up. "I'm gonna change into my other clothes real quick." she said and walked inside. She opened her bag and changed into her black pants. She pulled off her shirt and put on just a sports bra and a half shirt.

deamonstalker
11-28-2012, 05:06 AM
Damien nodded, and followed her in, and grabbed his bag, and a grenade belt, with a bunch of grenades on it. He then started to grab guns, based on the stats that his games used, muzzle velocity, kick, and repeat where the stats that he cared about. Then he strapped everything on, and picked up the half full bag. It was a quarter filled with first aid gear, and another quarter of ammo. He was also holding another grenade belt, and the weapons that they would probably need.

================================================== =====================================
Supplies gained/lost
+8 grenades
+20 clips of ammo per gun
+4 guns
+4 first aid kits

shortgiraffe
11-28-2012, 05:08 AM
Flair stuck her pistol in her waist band and put ammo and clips into her pockets. She turned and looked at Damien. She smiled. "Need some help carrying all that stuff?"

deamonstalker
11-28-2012, 05:15 AM
"Yes, yes I do. Here you go, these are for you, and I've got plenty of ammo for this little jaunt into town. So long as we come back soon after " Damien said, and handed her the grenade belt that he was not wearing, it had another 8 grenades, and two of the guns. "So, whats the plan for this little venture?" he asked, as he handed her her share of the gear.

================================================== ======================================
supplies gained/lost
-2 guns
-1 grenade belt (8 grenades)

shortgiraffe
11-28-2012, 05:19 AM
Flair put the grenade belt on. She held her share of the gear. "Well, first we need to make sure the coast is clear and then we can search for something to put the gas in." she said and pulled her hair into a messy bun. "Then when we find gas, if we have to I'll siphon gas but you'll have to watch my back." she said.

deamonstalker
11-28-2012, 06:20 AM
"Right then." Damien said, then left the tower, and grabbed the make-shift bridge, and set it up to stretch the distance between the water tower, and the car park. When that was done, he went back inside, and said, "You go on ahead, I just need to get something more." And dashed back to the armory. He grabbed a few silencers for their guns, and slipped them into his bag, then headed back out, and because she was fixing her hair, said, "You know, we can shave our hair, that way the zed cannot get their fingers caught in it." As he was slipping his bag back on.

(I need to get to bed, I hope that the other group gets on again... It's kind of lonely here... Is this what a 1 on 1 is like? Anyway, Good night. I need to get to bed, so I can get on at school.)

shortgiraffe
11-28-2012, 06:26 AM
Flair looked at Damien like he was crazy. "I am not shaving my hair, I'll just put it up tightly." she said stubornly. "sorry, it's just that I fell like having long hair is better for me." she looked at the ground and sighed. "Well let's get going." she said and walk across the make-shift bridge and went into the car park.

deamonstalker
11-28-2012, 01:51 PM
Damien nodded, and followed after her. When he was across, he grabbed the bridge, and slid it over to the car-park, and set it against the wall. Then he turned to her, and said, "So where do we go now? To the truck?"

shortgiraffe
11-29-2012, 01:18 AM
Flair thought for a second. She looked around and took a deap breath. "Let's go to the truck first." she said and adjusted the grenade belt slightly.

deamonstalker
11-29-2012, 03:16 AM
"Right then, and walked a very short distance, straight across the road, and facing out to the place that Damien was just at. "Here it is, a bit of an anticlimax, but still." He said, opening the door, and gesturing for her to examine the hood, as he leaned in, and opened it up. "Far as I could tell, the only problem that keeps it from running, is that it ran out of gas." He said.

shortgiraffe
11-29-2012, 03:27 AM
Flair nodded. "Lets find something we can put the gas in. Also we need a rubber tube." she said.

deamonstalker
11-29-2012, 03:38 AM
"Right then", he said. He then got up, and walked to the car that he had parked next to, and opened the door, then the hood, and quickly removed the battery, killing the alarm that was sounded, just long enough to alert the zed that they where near, just no where that they could see. He slid back behind the wheel, and opened the glove compartment. HE saw a single key stuck in the little space that was there, only when the door was closed, so he sighed, and saw that the next best thing was in the glove compartment. Bobbie pins. He grabbed them, and slid back out, not bothering to hassle with the alarm to open the trunk, and went around back, and tried his first time at picking a lock, in real life. He got the trunk open, after losing 4 of the pins, and he saw that there was a gas can and a funnel, but no rubber tube. there was also a few bottles of antifreeze, and oil. "Well, I got the container, but no tube, do you want to go and look in the other cars in here, after all, this is a car park, and no one was really able to get to their cars, when the undead hit." Damien said, to Flair.

================================================== =====================
Supplies gained/lost
+4 Bobbie pins
+1 empty gas can
+1 funnel
+1 bottle of oil

shortgiraffe
11-29-2012, 03:45 AM
Flair nodded and bust out the window of a near by car. No alarm went off and she smiled. She unlocked the doors and slid into the car. She opened the glove compart mention, cigarettes and a lighter. She opened the centre consel and found a wallet, a water bottle, and a magazine. She took the water and set it out on the ground. She searched the back of the car and smiled. She pulled out a rubber tube about 3 feet long.
================================================== ============================================
+1 water bottle
+1 3 ft rubber tube
+1 lighter

deamonstalker
11-29-2012, 04:00 AM
"Well, that looks like that is good luck on our part." Damien said, as he slid the gear that they did not need at the moment into the cab of the truck. Then he walked a good distance away, and looked out on the horde that was gathered around the water tower below them. They had stopped trying to clime the towers legs, and where now standing still trying to figure out where their prey had gone, or that's what it looked like. He gripped one of his new guns, and loaded it. The gun was a grenade launcher. The only muzzle noise that it made, was a small "oomph" as it send the grenades threw the air. He then took aim, and fired, sending the grenade into the middle of the hoard, and destroying a good sized group of it, but at the cost of a loud explosion. The blast knocked the zed nearest the blast, but not in the kill zone, down. The struts of the tower where not damaged with the shot, but Damien didn't want to keep firing, After all, all he did, was send the zed to go back to the pointless task of climbing the tower, and he attracted several more from the nearby streets, that had the cars that he had shot at. He was startled, when several zed dropped past the little gap, that he had used to fire from.
Supplies gained/lost
-1 grenade ammo, from pocket.

shortgiraffe
11-29-2012, 04:03 AM
Flair picked up the gun and walked over to Damien. "Ehat happened?" she asked and looked down

deamonstalker
11-29-2012, 04:16 AM
"Oh, I wanted to thin their numbers, before we had to take them on, and a few of them walked off of the roof, or at least the floors above us." Damien said, as calmed down. He then turned, ans picked the lock of another car, the alarm did not go off, because the lock ticked, shutting it off. He popped the hood, and then searched the car, finding only a few more pins, and a gun license. He shook the little envelope that had the license in, and a key fell out. He slipped everything back into the envelope, and slipped them into his pocket. Once that was all done, he popped the trunk and the gas tank, and slid out of the car, saying, "Why don't you get started with the getting of gas, and I will keep guard, as I search." He then went to the now open trunk, and found a box of nothing but cans of soups and broths.
================================================== ================
Supplies gained/lost
+10 cans of beef stew
+7 cans of tomato soup
+4 cans of chicken noodle soup
+3 cans of mushroom soup
+1 gun license W/ key and address of weapons.
+3 pins
-2 pins

shortgiraffe
11-29-2012, 04:36 AM
Serrina grabbed the rubber tube and stuck it down into the gas tank until it was in the gas. She set the gas can under the gas tank and start sucking the tube. She waited till the gas filled the tube up to about her lips and she quickly crimped the tube and put it into the gas can. Then the gas started filling up the gas can and Serrina smiled.

deamonstalker
11-29-2012, 10:59 AM
after getting the box of soup into the cab, Damien stood still, listening, alert for the sounds of the zed trying to get Flair. He sat like that until she was done getting the gas from the car.

shortgiraffe
11-29-2012, 03:11 PM
Flair coiled up the tube and tuked it under the belt. She picked up the gas can and walked over to Damien.

deamonstalker
11-29-2012, 06:35 PM
"So, that is one car down, from four that we have searched, which one do you want to siphon next?" Damien asked her, as she came up to him. He then walked over to the window again, and looked out. What he saw was this: A desolate, empty street, in a desolate and damaged city, with only a few large buildings, one of which they where standing in. He looked around, looking for a good place to gather supplies, but saw nothing overly obvious. There where a few stores on the street, but they had all been broken into, and cleared out, as people panicked, and pillaged their only sources of survival.

shortgiraffe
11-30-2012, 02:22 AM
Flair shrugged. "You can chose the next car, it doesn't matter." She brushed a tray hair behind her ear and watched Damien. She wondered what would've happened to her if he hadn't found her. She shook her head to clear the gruesum thought.

deamonstalker
11-30-2012, 11:25 AM
"Figures, I'd be the one shoved into the position of command." Damien said with a smile, "But, I think that we should get the first one that we opened, the one that gave off the alarm, because it's gas tank was about half, and as soon as he get that, we can transfer it to the truck." He finished. He then walked over to the car that he had first broken into.

shortgiraffe
12-01-2012, 04:39 AM
Flair followed Damien and pulled the rubber tube off the belt. She opened the gas tank and started siphoning gas the same way she had done on the first car. When she was done the gas can was full and she placed the tube back on her belt. "Done." she said and turned to Damien, picking up the gas can.

deamonstalker
12-01-2012, 05:34 AM
"Right, and now for the transfer into the truck..." Damien prompted, as he walked over to the truck, and leanning inside, popped the little door for the gas tank. "All yours" HE said, as he climbed onto the roof, and stood on top of it, keeping watch.

shortgiraffe
12-01-2012, 05:40 AM
Flair poured the gas into the tank and when she was done set the can down. she wiped the sweat off her forehead and looked up at Damien. She giggled and smiled. "Well hey there captain!" she said.

deamonstalker
12-01-2012, 05:45 AM
"What is it, Flair" Damien asked, as he tightened a few stray straps, and grabbing the top of the truck, at the open door, he swung down, and into the driver seat, then turned to face her, a questioning look on his face.

shortgiraffe
12-01-2012, 05:49 AM
Flair smiled and fixed the grenade belt around her waist. "Nothing, just seeing what you were up to." she said and turned around. She turned and climbed up ontop of the truck. She looked around and smiled. "Amazing view from here." she said and giggled.

deamonstalker
12-01-2012, 06:13 PM
"Yeah. well, I was only using it, so that you came to no harm, as you where working." Damien said, as he leaned out of the door. He then scrambled up to her level, and said, "So what do we do now?"

shortgiraffe
12-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Flair shrugged. "Well we got the gas we needed but we never had a plan to do anything else." she said, looking around. She thought for a minute but didn't come up with any plans.

deamonstalker
12-01-2012, 10:00 PM
"well, if we have supplies, we can last longer, and range out farther." Damien suggested. as he sat down, on the roof of the truck.

shortgiraffe
12-02-2012, 04:19 AM
Flair sat down next to Damien and sighed. She nodded. "I'll go out tomorrow and see if I can find some other things." she said.

deamonstalker
12-02-2012, 04:53 AM
why tomorrow? why not today, afterall, its only about noon." Damien asked, as he glanced over to her. The then sighed and slid himself off of the roof, and onto the ground, and said, "I'm going to go thin out that hoard some more." And walked over the the little gap to the outside, and fired a few more shots from the grenade launcher. and watched as the zed got decimated.
Supplies gained/lost
-4 grenade launcher ammo

shortgiraffe
12-02-2012, 04:58 AM
Flair nodded and hopped down from the truck.

deamonstalker
12-02-2012, 05:02 AM
He looked over at Flair, and said, "So, do we head to some of the stores, while the zed are distracted with the tower?" as he shouldered the grenade launcher.

shortgiraffe
12-02-2012, 05:05 AM
Flair thought for a second. "Ya. We can see what we find there."

deamonstalker
12-02-2012, 05:09 AM
Damien nodded, and made his way down the ramps of the car park. When he got to the entrance, he looked around, and seeing no zed wondering to the sound of the explosions, quickly crossed the street, and looked back waiting for Flair.

shortgiraffe
12-02-2012, 05:12 AM
Flair followed quickly Damien and looked around. "Okay." she said and smiled.

deamonstalker
12-02-2012, 05:19 AM
Damien smiled, and said, "Right then, I have not been here long, but I think I saw a relatively intact grocers around this corner." As he walked carefully to the corner he had indicated. When he got there, he slowly leaned over, and looked down the road. Mostly deserted. He turned, and said, "Well, there it is, lets go get it."

shortgiraffe
12-02-2012, 05:39 AM
Flair followed and smiled. "Great." she said.She started walking down the deserted road.

deamonstalker
12-02-2012, 05:54 AM
Damien followed, keeping watch. When they got to the store, he said, "Why don't you go in, and in about five minutes we switch, and while you stand guard, I will search the store, and we switch every five minutes or untill we can find no more supplies, then we can head back to the tower, and the truck."

shortgiraffe
12-02-2012, 05:58 AM
Flair nodded and went into the store with her gun drawn just in case. She found four water bottles, a can of soup, a small medical kit, and a box of spilled ammo. she picked up the bullets and put the back in the box. It had been about five minutes so Flair walked out to Damein.
================================================== ==============================
+4 water bottles
+1 can of soup
+1 small medical kit
+1 box of ammo

deamonstalker
12-02-2012, 06:22 AM
Damien nodded, when Flair left the building, and entered it himself. He went through the back ,adn searched as thoroughly as he could, finding a bunch of Bobbie pin containers, a few backpacks, full of pointless and rotten foods, and a box of Twinkies. After thinking that the time was about up, he left the store, and took up watch>
supplies gained/lost
+30 Bobbie pins
+2 backpacks
+8 Twinkies

shortgiraffe
12-02-2012, 06:27 AM
Flair went back in and looked for more things. She found a box filled with a set of keys, a wallet, and 3 granola bars. She went to go back outside but something shinning over in the corner caught her eyes. She walked over and picked it up. Hanging from a small chain was a gold medalian. She held it up so the light could catch it and she just stared at it. On the medalian was the Chinese symbol for "Hope."
+1 set of keys
+3 granola bars
+1 gold medalian

deamonstalker
12-02-2012, 06:30 AM
after five minutes having passed, and Flair having not come out yet, Damien got worried, and entered the store, wondering what could have happened to her. When he found her, she was holding up a medallion, and looking at it, as the light glinted off of it. "That's pretty, you should keep it." He said, as he leaned against one of the Isles.

shortgiraffe
12-02-2012, 06:36 AM
Flair smiles slightly and turned to Damien, her ice blue eyes shinning. "The symbol on it. It means hope." she said softly and walked over to him.

deamonstalker
12-02-2012, 06:37 PM
"Well, then so long as you have it, you have hope, huh?" Damien said, smiling. "Why don't you go on out, I'll finish up in here, I think that we have about cleaned the place out, except for the back... So on second thought, lets stay together, at least until that is clear." He sad, as he stood up straight.

shortgiraffe
12-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Flair smiled and nodded. She handed the medalian to Damein. "Can you put it on me please?" she asked.

deamonstalker
12-03-2012, 02:21 AM
"Eh, sure..." Damien said, as he unclasped the catch, and spread it out. When she had turned around, he draped the thing around her neck, and re-did the clasp. He said, "There, how's that?" as he stepped back, and waited.

shortgiraffe
12-03-2012, 02:49 AM
Flair smiled and turned around. "Thanks." she said as she looked down at the medalian. She gently ran her finger over the symbol.

deamonstalker
12-03-2012, 03:03 AM
"It looks good on you, Flair." Damien said, looking at her, then he turned, and said, "Well, I guess that it is time to go check in the back, for the rest of the supplies in here." As he walked away.

shortgiraffe
12-03-2012, 03:12 AM
Flair smiled and followed Damien. She thought for a second and then pulled the random key out of her pocket. "Hey, Damien. I forgot to show you this but I found a key and it might be useful to something here." she said, holding the key out.

deamonstalker
12-03-2012, 03:26 AM
"Hmm, you might be right..." Damien said, as he examined the keys. He then nodded, and continued on, saying, "They are probably for the safes, where they keep their money, as well as for the doors that lead to the safe..."

shortgiraffe
12-03-2012, 03:29 AM
Flair nodded as she listened to Damien. She followed him but periodicly looked at the door to make sure they were safe.

deamonstalker
12-03-2012, 03:37 AM
When they got to the back door, Damien tried it, but found it locked. He grabbed the key, and used it to unlock the door. He eased it open, and poked his head in, making sure that it was safe. He grabbed his G11, and scanned the room, empty except for the dead body, laying on the floor, its head blown open. He walked over, and quickly searched the body, finding a few 9mm rounds, and a very rusty 9mm. He slipped them both into his bag, and walked over to the safe, that was half-hidden behind a picture, that was hanging from the wall, at an extreme angle. He looked at the safe, and seeing nothing that could be anything but a key hole, he tried the keys again, they opened the safe, and inside was nothing except for a single large pile of old money. "Do you think the cash is worth anything now?" As he looked over at her.

shortgiraffe
12-03-2012, 03:40 AM
Flair looked at the money and shook her head. "What would we use it for?" she said with a sigh. "But, just in case take some or as much as you think we would need if at all."

deamonstalker
12-03-2012, 03:50 AM
"Eh, you never know, what some people will hold onto, like the beleafe that this paper is worth stuff." Damien said, as he shoveled everything into his bag. When he was done, he stood up, and said, "Well, I think that this store is now clean." As he slipped the bag back over his shoulders.

================================================== =======
Supplies gained/lost
+12 9mm ammo
+1 old rusty 9mm
+2000 dollars worth of paper money

shortgiraffe
12-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Flair nodded in agreement and started to walk back outside. She looked around one last time to make sure they got everything they would need.

deamonstalker
12-03-2012, 04:31 AM
Damien followed Flair, and looked out the window, and saw that the day had become late, and the sun was getting pretty close to going down. He turned to Flair, and said, "We had best be getting back, before the darkness hits." and exited the building, and waited just outside the door.

shortgiraffe
12-03-2012, 06:23 AM
Flair walked out of the building as she followed Damien. She felt a strange icey feeling run down her spine and she shivered. She looked back but there was nothing that could've caused it. She shrugged it of and started walking.

deamonstalker
12-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Damien looked around, after Flair had left the building, and saw to his dismay, that the hoard that was at the water tower was coming down the street. "Fuck!" Damien whispered, "The zed are coming, I have no idea what set them off, after this street alone!" as he turned to Flair. "We should probably run, or at least walk quickly, away from here, and try to lose them, At least there will be less of a hassle, when we get all of the stuff from the tower, and move it back into the truck." He said, as he gripped the other gun that he had taken, this one with a silencer. He took aim, and with a three round burst, took down 6 zed, who happened to be the same height. "Common! lets Go!" He said, as he backed up.

shortgiraffe
12-08-2012, 04:55 AM
Flair turned around to quickly and ran into the side of the building. She let out a small yelp and fell backwards, holding her nose. She smacked her head against the cement and something cut her head. She groaned as she tried to get up.

deamonstalker
12-08-2012, 05:35 AM
(So, what did you make of that PM? about us ruining the RP for more people to join... I realy don't wanna be GM... so, do we just have it moved to a 1vs1 or something?)

Damien saw Flair panic, and run into the building. "Fuck!" was all he said, as he ran over to her. He grabbed Flair's arm, the not injured one, and hauled her to her feet, saying, "We have to get off of this entire road, at least until the zed lose us." As he pulled her away from the approaching zed.

shortgiraffe
12-09-2012, 01:51 AM
(well, if I have to I'll become the GM.)

Flair nodded and started running. She staggered slightly but kept running. She grabbed Damien's hand and held tightly.

deamonstalker
12-09-2012, 02:20 AM
(Alright then...)

Damien turned around, while running, and fired a few more shots, taking down a sole zed that had moved into one of the wild bullets. He turned back around, and continued to run.

shortgiraffe
12-09-2012, 02:25 AM
Flair continued running with Damien. A trail of blood ran down the side of her face and slightly into her eyes. It burned her eyes but she ignored it.

deamonstalker
12-09-2012, 02:31 AM
Damien guided them through the streets, after they had lost track of the hoard, and he was making his way back to the car-park, which was the largest building in the town, and so made for a great landmark.

shortgiraffe
12-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Flair started falling behind as she got tired. She stumbled a few times but regained her balance. She tried hard to keep up with Damien.

deamonstalker
12-09-2012, 02:40 AM
Damien stopped, when he noticed that Flair was lagging behind. When she had caught up to him, he said, "You doing alright Flair?" As he listened for the moans of the undead.

shortgiraffe
12-09-2012, 02:44 AM
Flair lied, "Ya. I'm fine..."

deamonstalker
12-09-2012, 04:33 AM
"If your fine, then why is there blood on your face?" Damien said, catching a lie, and denouncing it. For the time being, the zed had lost them. He looked around, and saw that they where on a street with nothing but warehouses on both sides of the road, the warehouses packed so close together, that it looked like a few walls of doors. "Common, lets get into one of these buildings before the zed find there way here, and get that wound patched up." He said, as he opened one of the large doors.

shortgiraffe
12-09-2012, 04:37 AM
Flair nodded and went into the warehouse.

deamonstalker
12-09-2012, 04:42 AM
Damien looked around, checking that no zed had found there way to this street, before closing the door. He then turned and looked at the interior. Boxes and boxes, stacked into giant isles that turned the warehouse into a mini-city of boxes. There where labels on them all, stating what was in them, but they where to far away to be read. He slipped his bag off of his back, and pulled out the first aid kit that he had left in it, for just this purpose, it seemed.

shortgiraffe
12-09-2012, 04:48 AM
Flair took a few steps and her legs gave out. She fell to the ground on her hands and knees as the blood dripped off her forehead and created a small pool on the ground. She started shivering and she closed her eyes as tears ran down her cheeks.

deamonstalker
12-09-2012, 05:17 AM
"Aw, FUCK!" Damien said, as he ran over, with the first aid kit in his hands. He dropped to his knees when he reached her, and grabbed her shoulder, saying, "That's worse than you thought, isn't it?" as he laid her on her back, and checked her head.

shortgiraffe
12-09-2012, 05:20 AM
Flair nodded and closed her eyes. "Make the pain go away....." she whispered softly through tiny sobs.

deamonstalker
12-09-2012, 02:35 PM
"Well, I'll see what I can do, just don't fall asleep, you might have a concussion and falling asleep is dangerous." Damien said, as he opened the first-aid kit, and moved her hair, gently from the wound. He pulled out some cleaner, and a few bandages, right after he found the wound. He cleaned the wound, and wrapped it in the bandages, mumbling, "After this... that, and that..." When he was done, he gave her a water bottle, and some pain-relievers. "Take them, so that the pain will stop to be a hindrance." Where his directions.

shortgiraffe
12-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Flair took the water bottle and the pain relievers. She took a few sips and swallowed the pain relievers. She laid back down and closed her eyes.

deamonstalker
12-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Damien packed up the first-aid kit, and emptied his bag next to it, so that he could do an inventory of the supplies that they had. He removed the clip from the gun that he had used, while running from the zed. He looked at it, it was just over half empty. considering that the clip was a 25 round clip, the spent ones numbered 14 he looked through the other supplies, and found that they should have enought to last the rest of the day, with the exeption of food.
================================================== ===============
supplies gained/lost
-1 oz water
-3 pain killer pills
-1ft of bandage
-14 ammo
+1 injured friend

shortgiraffe
12-10-2012, 02:14 AM
Flair coughed and rubbed her forehead. "God I'm such a loser...." she said softly and sat up. She set the water bottle down and looked around. She finally realized where she was and what it looked like. She sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

deamonstalker
12-10-2012, 03:52 AM
"You alright, Flair?" Damien asked, as he packed all the rest of the supplies away.