PDA

View Full Version : RP idea...

Tytun
04-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Alright, now that the topic is in Mature, I need to create more story-ish material. So, I hope this better entices others to join.

Planets... Solar Systems… Galaxies... Each one smaller than the next, but yet so important when looked at wholly. Most scientists believe that the universe was created through a theory known as ‘The Big Bang’, while the more spiritually influenced individuals that a Greater Deity of some kind made the universe with a single whim. No matter how obscure and twisted these beliefs are, though, deep down at the very core of both sides lies a little of the truth. The complete truth that no one knows about, or wants to believe in, is that the beginning did in fact start with a race of Deities, or Gods in the normal tongue.

These supreme beings were sentient and ration, but did not carry morals or teachings to live by. In time, the Gods grew bored with the emptiness they called home. As such, the Gods began to create worlds, each one ruled over by a single God. As the process continued, some Gods found that there world was not to their liking. In response, they created a sub-existence known as The Void, or Nothing in common. By creating a portal that acted as a one-way gate between the two existing zones, the unwanted worlds, solar systems and even galaxies were ‘erased’ from their existence. Whatever debris that was left, the Gods reused for their newer worlds. These portals came to be known as Black Holes.

With their worlds created, each of the Gods chose whether or not to create sentient beings made from his/her own image. No matter the shape or size of their creations, however, there was always some kind of imperfection in each one. The most noticeable one was a strange sensation known as ‘Emotions’. Unable to understand why this imperfection impaired the creations’ ability to rationalize, the Gods grew distant to their underlings. In time, most of the Gods became uncaring to their creations and ignored any of their pleas. For the next 35,000 years, the Gods and their beings remained in this state.

Upon the creations of their worlds and galaxies, the Gods sent the rejected pieces into the portals known as Black Holes. Unlike what religions would say about their Gods, none of them were omnipotent, and thus did not foresee the consequences to their actions.

As The Void grew in size away from the Gods’ eyes, the bits and pieces of the rejected worlds, life forms, and galaxies began to collide into several entities. These entities were like Gods themselves, but their only goal for their existence was to destroy everything the Gods held as their own. Although that was their goal, each one had a different approach or reason for it. Eventually reaching a power greater than the cosmos itself, the Rejected made their move.

Among the Black Holes in a distant system, a disruption occurred in the cosmos creating what seemed like a ‘White’ Hole. The difference of this one laid in the fact that it was a one-way from the Void, and thus an immediate threat to the Gods. As the Gods worked on sealing the portal off, the Rejected fought back with such a fierce intensity that the conflict lasted for a century. In the end, the portal was closed and the Gods return to their post. However, almost immediately they realized that one of the Rejected had managed to slip into their existence. As time passed, they tried everything they could to return him to the Void, but not even the Gods could have known how strong and persistent the Rejected had become.
Aeir is a small planet governed over by the God, Eminia. To picture it in Earth terms, Aeir is a fifth of Earth’s size. Five ‘continents’ show on Aeir’s surface, each one connected to a central landmass thus making the whole area more of an enormous island surrounded by the clear oceans.

Northern Continent – The continent Kalnea is, in all essence, a perfect place to live. On the plains and hills, many cities have been formed here. Not only that, but the major businesses find their central corporations here. Of course, corruption can be found everywhere on this continent, and will suffer Zion’s wrath the most.

Northwestern Continent – Salren is the smallest continent on Aeir, and is known as the industrial continent. Here, the once lush fields and green forests have withered and decayed from the production smoke. The destruction of the natural world here is what would drive Zion here.

Southwestern Continent – Clria is the desert continent and rightfully so. The entire landscape is nothing but sand and wastelands. The few residents who live in this desolated place are nomads, constantly traveling around to find a new home.

Southern Continent – Breal is the nature continent for its untouched forests and natural lakes. The residents who live in this area are more likely to be tribal-like and thus their government is based upon tribe rankings. This area will most likely be the last place Zion will approach, for the balance remains proper here.

Eastern Continent – Qurle is a doozy of a continent, as the climates here change drastically overtime. As the sun is up, the mountainous continent is lit up with various volcanoes and the temperature is too high for residents from the other continents. When the moon rises, though, the mountains are almost immediately covered in snow, bringing the temperature to absolute zero. Only the most conditioned and strong residents can live here without repercussion.

Central Landspan – Ekar, or the Valley of Darkness, is situated on Aeir in such a way that the skies are always black as night. Residents choose not to live here for numerous reasons, but the most common is of the fact that the most dangerous creatures live here.

Here I will place things about Zion when the characters learn about him. So far, the characters know nothing about him.

1). Follow normal rules for anything other RP.
2). When making a character, remember these points:
---- Your character cannot be another Rejected, as the portal closed. Only Zion managed to escape.
---- Your character cannot be a God, for two reasons. One, only Eminia rules this world. And Two, Eminia doesn’t care enough to get involved, or rather she can’t stop Zion.
---- If you’re extremely bent on having a character that ‘knows’ Zion somewhat, then that character must be some normal being that’s world was destroyed by Zion. How you ended up on Aeir is up to you.
---- No dragonborns, vampires, werewolves, fairies, etc. If I wanted those races in here, this RP would be under Fantasy. Of course, it’s fine if you choose to be nekos, hybrids, robots, and that stuff. Yes, you can even have powers if you so choose to.
3). I can’t guarantee the success of this RP, but I will attempt to make it as enjoyable to everyone as possible.

Username:
Character Name:
Appearance: (Pictures are good here. If you rather write a description, put detail into it.)
Personality: (Can be short and sweet, or long and detailed.)
Race:
Place of Residence: (Which continent did you come from?)
Extra: (Add anything here that you believe would be important to the story. Otherwise, you can leave it blank.)

nonangelic92 (Kera-nooka) - {Post 27}
Higurashi (Dexton Algery) - {Post 28}
mrgameandpie (Rox) - {Post 43}
splicer407 (No. 18745 : Watcher) - {Post 58}

Shani
04-08-2010, 01:41 AM
I join in what's it about?

Tytun
04-08-2010, 01:57 AM
I'll PM you about it.

Shani
04-08-2010, 02:01 AM
Alright sounds good

nonangelic92
04-08-2010, 10:58 PM
Man Shani you beat me to it. :( I'm in need of a good private Rping lol that sounds a lil dirty

Tytun
04-08-2010, 11:13 PM
Well nonangelic... If enough people want to do this, I could ask for this to be moved over to the Mature section.

nonangelic92
04-08-2010, 11:15 PM
yeah true that would be good, but as I said in the above post before yours. I would like just for this moment a private rp to be able to do. But this would be nice to do as a whole group. Especially since you'll have two women fighting over you, thats always a bonus lol

Tytun
04-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Heh heh, true. Shall I send you what I sent Shani, in case you remain interested?

nonangelic92
04-08-2010, 11:20 PM
yes please

Higurashi
04-08-2010, 11:23 PM
I'd like to do something aswell, as sort of a side character.

Tytun
04-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Jesus... I should probably move this over to Mature section, then.

nonangelic92
04-08-2010, 11:27 PM
lol yeah ogood Idea

Higurashi
04-08-2010, 11:28 PM
I meant minion *cough*

Tytun
04-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Well, Higurashi... I don't know about minion, but you could try something like that.

Shani
04-09-2010, 12:12 AM
I'm sorry if you don't move it then nonangelic you can take it you need it more then me. But if it is moved I'll still be in let me know.

nonangelic92
04-09-2010, 12:18 AM
aw Shani hun your so sweet but I think hes moving it

Shani
04-09-2010, 12:20 AM
Thanks I try. Oh okay then that works.

nonangelic92
04-09-2010, 12:31 AM
lol yeah

Tytun
04-09-2010, 12:37 AM
At least I'm TRYING to get it moved... Not sure how it'll take, though.

nonangelic92
04-09-2010, 12:46 AM
its kool takes time

Tytun
04-09-2010, 01:26 AM
And now it has been moved. Okay, so first I need to finish an outline for a speech and then I'll work on some more details for this RP.

nonangelic92
04-09-2010, 01:27 AM
k koolness

Shani
04-09-2010, 02:14 AM
These things normally do

Tytun
04-09-2010, 04:02 AM
Alright, with the outline done, I will work on the stuff now. If you wish to ask about if something can be added in, such as a specific section of the world, a certain race, what kind of abilities you can use, the government, etc., then PM your thoughts and I will consider them and possibly edit whatever I made before.

Tytun
04-10-2010, 08:12 AM
Ok, I've added quite a number of material on the first post. In the afternoon, I'll add the last necessary part.

nonangelic92
04-10-2010, 09:16 PM
k koolness

nonangelic92
04-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Username: nonangelic92
Character Name: Kera-nooka
Appearance: Take away the pointed ears http://th05.deviantart.net/fs8/300W/i/2005/362/8/c/Elf_girl_2_by_sjsegovia.jpg
Personality: Fun, witty, sarcastic, innocent at heart
Race: Human, with the power to help plants grow, and make more water from a single drop.
Place of Residence: Southern
Extra: Vegan

Higurashi
04-10-2010, 11:50 PM
Username:Higurashi
Character Name: Dexton Algery
Appearance:http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb257/ermac69/Techpriest-1.jpg
Personality: Totally focused on his work and dedicated to his purpose.
Race:Tech Priest
Place of Residence: Northwestern continent
Extra: Has an extreme knowledge of all machinery.

Tytun
04-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Looks good, you two. I'll add them to the accepted characters list, and wait on Shani before trying to start.

nonangelic92
04-11-2010, 01:12 AM
okay kool Tytun

Higurashi
04-11-2010, 01:12 AM
Okay then. Im the polar opposite of you Non XD

nonangelic92
04-11-2010, 01:14 AM
lol i know

Higurashi
04-11-2010, 01:14 AM
We''l find out a way to work it out. I wanted to be a steampunk but the pictures eluded me

nonangelic92
04-11-2010, 01:16 AM
lol

Higurashi
04-11-2010, 01:16 AM
this would have worked
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs43/300W/i/2009/059/5/9/DGM_Tyki_Mikk___Steampunk_by_SteampunkTyki.jpg

nonangelic92
04-11-2010, 01:19 AM
lol prob

Tytun
04-11-2010, 01:20 AM
Whatever works for you, Higurashi.

Higurashi
04-11-2010, 01:20 AM
I'll make another character for that one

Shani
04-12-2010, 12:40 AM
I'm sorry guys I have become rather busy so I may have to decline. My apologies.

nonangelic92
04-12-2010, 12:42 AM
its okat Shani

mrgameandpie
04-12-2010, 12:51 AM
hey, are you still taking members? I would be interested in joining

nonangelic92
04-12-2010, 12:53 AM
yeah we is Mr. Pie

mrgameandpie
04-12-2010, 01:01 AM
Username: mrgameandpie
Character Name: Rox
Appearance: Rox has a simple design. he is a silver sphere with a large red light-emitting orb poking out of his main body. He is made of nanites so his appearance is likely to change at any moment, but this is his main appearance. His red orb acts as a controller for the rest of his body so it will not change in appearance. In his normal state he stands at eight inches tall.
Personality: Rox was made as a general helping robot to help out in any task that a resident in his area may need. He rarely has ulterior motives and, being a fairly simple robot (compared to many robots of the time anyway) his personality is not very developed, though it does have potential if provoked.
Race: Robot (nanite)
Place of Residence: salren
Extra: Rox can turn his nanites into nearly any weapon or gadget, as long as it is not bigger than his normal body mass.

Shani
04-12-2010, 02:39 AM
Thanks

Tytun
04-12-2010, 03:38 AM
@mrgameandpie: And thus Zion was defeated by a mere helping robot, lol. XP You're accepted.

@Shani: Sorry to hear that, Shani. Hope you finish whatever you need to do in perfection.

mrgameandpie
04-12-2010, 03:48 AM
hey, if we've learned anything from Megaman games it's this: Don't mess with a helping robot

Tytun
04-12-2010, 01:36 PM
Whew... Alright, IC is up and going. Introduction posts are so fun, so don't expect that size of a post from me again.

Rules for your beginning post: Each of your characters were in Pairna at this time, so that you can start posting immediately. Describe what you were doing minutes before the meteorite crashing and then go from there.

Also, if there are more people who wish to join, simply jump in when it seems best.

Shani
04-13-2010, 01:26 AM
Thanks Tytun, I'm glad you guys understand.

nonangelic92
04-13-2010, 01:28 AM
I have posted

Tytun
04-13-2010, 07:55 PM
Going to wait on Higurashi to post before continuing on...

nonangelic92
04-13-2010, 09:08 PM
okay cool

Tytun
04-14-2010, 04:12 PM
Alright, ignore my previous statement since it seems Higurashi won't join us in this endeavor. Moving on to my next post...

nonangelic92
04-15-2010, 12:23 AM
okay I will lol

GraftRaven
04-15-2010, 01:52 AM
Username: splicer407

Character Name: No. 18745 (Verbal: Watcher)

Appearance: 14 Tentacles of graspers, 1 communication dish, chest mounted cutting/welding laser, various wires and hacking tools.http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3462/3732609510_41285098c4_o.jpg

Personality: Programed to be inquisitive and yet precise in its actions Watcher prefers to take an executive stance, focusing on completing a given objective by any means necessary. His newly gained freedom from the central server has also given him a stock of emotions and intelligence unique to him.

Race: Sentinel (explorer/recon)

Place of Residence: Roamer, he does not have a fixed place of residence, but usually sticks around the Northwestern continent because of the industrial environment.

Extra: Watcher is a skilled reconnaissance/sabotage machine and can hack into and control various systems like laser turrets and video systems.

About his movement: Watcher has a standard mode of locomotion that allows him to hover 4-5 feet off the ground, but any higher than that and he must use his claws to move.

About size: Watcher is roughly 3 feet long with most of that length in his tentacles and about 6-7 inches in his body. Scout classes are small to keep a low profile, but larger Sentinels (if you would happen to meet any as they are scattered throughout the universe) can reach the size of small houses and carry much heavier armaments than a laser cutter.

(up for consideration if you'll let me Tytun, i know our private RP hasn't gone so well ._. and sorry about that again.)

nonangelic92
04-15-2010, 01:53 AM
holy crap that pic was scary lol

GraftRaven
04-15-2010, 01:54 AM
aww, i love sentinels!

but if you stare at it just right...

it is a bit creepy.

nonangelic92
04-15-2010, 01:56 AM
well I hit the open button for te spoiler and it popped out I was like "WTH"

Tytun
04-15-2010, 05:02 AM
What is with everyone's obsession with robots? Lol, whatever, more people for this RP. XP

Accepted, splicer. You may begin posting at anytime.

GraftRaven
04-15-2010, 10:44 AM
Why robots? because they're cool xD

and thanks =D

Tytun
04-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Heh, no problem.

Higurashi
04-15-2010, 05:00 PM
I might actually join again if I'm bored enough or if the story hasn't gone to far.

Tytun
04-15-2010, 05:09 PM
Mkay.

Tytun
04-19-2010, 04:28 PM
Okay! nonangelic and splicer, keep doing what you're doing. I'll post as soon as you two get closer to Pairna.

nonangelic92
04-19-2010, 09:31 PM
lol okat kool

GraftRaven
04-23-2010, 04:26 PM
sorry!!! laptop went down, i'll probably have something up later.

Tytun
04-23-2010, 05:19 PM
It's cool, dude. Take your time.

nonangelic92
04-24-2010, 01:15 AM
k kool

GraftRaven
04-24-2010, 01:42 AM
*jumps up and down* laptop is back! turns out my processor was bad o_o

i've been told that's really rare.

but now i'll be able to post soon enough ^_^

nonangelic92