PDA

View Full Version : Ethradrusac and the Galaxy called The Solar System- Part One OOC

spiritisshining
09-15-2012, 03:10 AM
It is year 2350 AD.

On the moon, an alien civilization is discovered. These people are called Ethradrusac, or Lunarians. They are ruled by a peaceful monarchy.

Earth has been filled with wonderful technology, however the environment and animals living there are limited. Population has decreased over time, and humans are traveling to other planets across the solar system. Humans have found ways to live on the other planets, although a lot is still unknown. Each planet has their own characteristics and personality.

The Lunarians are peaceful and want to declare peace with humans. There is to be a banquet the monarchy has invited the President to, also honoring the Lunarians' prince/ss's betrothal to a nobleman.

There is a problem however. The prince/ss runs away as a stow-away on a ship headed for Mars. There is a reward for anyone who brings the prince/ss back safely by the Lunarian monarchy. Police and bounty hunters are informed.

The monarchy is not blaming Earth for their princess's disappearance, but they are investigating.
---

Any questions, feel free to ask. You can play a bounty hunter, a Lunarian, a human, a space pirate, as long as our characters can come together - which I will approve or disapprove - then it should be fine. Lunarian prince/princess slot is open!

----

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Anything else you'd like to add:

Potatrobot
09-15-2012, 03:16 AM
You've made this look very interesting. The plot, from an objective standpoint, seems enthralling.

One bone I have to pick is that you've named the galaxy the Solar system, when the Solar system (star Sol and planets Mercury to Pluto, plus their moons) is actually a tiny, tiny part of the galaxy (Milky Way).

spiritisshining
09-15-2012, 03:21 AM
Aw thanks for letting me know I forgot! I'm going to change that... please join! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no I don't know how to change the title...looks like I'm going to have to create another roleplay or ask a mod.