PDA

View Full Version : [PG-13] Calrahdas - City of the Kalahir OOC

DarkStarlet
09-19-2012, 11:29 AM
The city of Calrahdas, in the middle of the desert, used to just be a tiny mining community, but when the Genisis Corporation moved into town, everything changed. Homes, offices and labratories were built faster than people could imagine, and when the mines ran dry, the city was Genisis all the way to the core.
Being in the middle of a busy stretch of highway though, a lot of business came through, and smaller businesses and homesteads grew up around the labs and offices. Nobody knew what went on in those buildings, but the Genisis employees were so nice and the company did so much for the people. They installed security in homes, created the police force there, they supported the schools and the hospitals, and built new homes and buildings for business.
They also built The Walls.
The city is in three segments. The inner circle where all the main Genisis buildings are located. The middle circle where the Genisis employees live, where the hospitals and the best schools are located, and a booming shopping industry. The outer circle is mostly the homes and small markets of the people who don't work directly for Genisis. In just two decades, the population in Calrahdas went up from 126 people, to over a hundred thousand... and growing.
And then people started going missing...
It was just a few lowlifes and drug dealers to begin with, and most people suspected that the police were the ones involved, cracking down on crime and such. But when children started not coming home from school, and when bodys vanished from hospital morgues, the company came into direct suspicion.
And so the gates of the city were closed. No one leaves, and no one gets out.
The head of Genisis, one Dagon Matahews, declaired himself lord of all he surveyed, and turned the city into his own plaything.
Things mostly go about as normal, but a few new rules were put into place. Children and young people are chosen, seemingly at random, to 'visit' the main Genisis building, but they never return. When one man refused to let his daughter go, the entire street where they lived was slaughtered. No one questions Dagon's rule now.
Some have managed to escape the company's clutches, telling tales of horrible experiments and nightmarish creatures, these people had also been at the hands of the white coats in the labs and those that live to tell their tale, often come away with strange powers...
They are known as the Kalahir, and now they are fighting back.
The Kalahir who have escaped have banded together to destroy the company and free the city.

You have escaped, but what will you do?

If you want in just post a character profile and I'll check it over, you can't post in the IC until I've approved your character. All characters must be human, no furries or anything, you only get to have strange powers and skills. You can only have one character, this saves people from getting confused etc.

Character Skelly:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:
Aims/Goals:
Other Skills:

Any questions, just ask, and when the IC is up, keep things PG-13, anyone caught breaking that rule is outta here!

Rules:

1. PG-13
2. A little swearing is okay, but not every second word alright?
3. You can have any power you want, but try not to copy others and be as unique as possible.
4. No God-modding...
5. No one liners, and try to keep your posts literate, people might want to read them at some point.

Everything else should just be common sense, but I'll add more rules if I have to.

And remember, just ask me if you have any questions, here, or you can PM me.

Here's a link to the IC : http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35249&p=1106362#post1106362

Remember to read the first post carefully, if you don't your post may be removed. Please follow the rule in the post!

List of Accepted Characters

Shyia Cole - Galatia_Luck
Mikael Kovenas - Gin
Tai Gentruk - Keto
Daini Cowell - Bia
Gabe Stone - La Volpe
Alex Prendergast - Grand Cleric
Miya Kovacich - EloraGuinivere
Aaliyah Blanc - VillageIdiot

THIS RP IS NOW FULL, NO MORE APPLICATIONS FOR CHARACTERS WILL BE TAKEN.

DarkStarlet
09-19-2012, 01:18 PM
My Character!

Name: Shyia Cole
Power: Telekenesis
Personality: A little shy when first meeting someone new, but soon proves herself a stong and reliable individual. She isn't a natural leader, but she does the best she can with what she's got. As long as she still breathes, she'll keep fighting Genisis for what they did to her. She is loyal and loving, almost in a motherly way, and she takes in all Kalahir who come to her.
Appearance: 2380
Bio: Shyia was taken after her father refused to give her up for a 'visit' to the main Genisis building. He, her mother and the sixty people who lived in their street were killed as a result, and she was still taken. She was eleven years old. Once at the labs, she was experimented on because of a slight mutation she had in one of the genes in her brain. This gave her the power of telekinesis. She used her powers to escape when she was fourteen, killing three people as she did so. She did try to free others, but the security was too overwhelming. She found her way through the bowels of the building, and into the old mines. There she made a base of operations and set herself to the task of rescue and revenge. Using the tunnels, she has helped other Kalahir escape the city, and set up a home for others who wish to stay and fight. She has lived there for the last six years mostly alone, but none who stay with her for a time wish to stay too long, and so Shyia arranges for them to leave the city and go to some of the other citys and towns nearby, where other, older Kalahir live in hiding.
Aims/Goals: To free all Kalahir and destroy Genisis completly.
Other Skills: Living alone means that her survival skills are very high, and she knows where to find fresh water and food in the mines, as well as where she can steal it from the city. She is adept with knife fighting and throwing, though she doesn't have to be as she can just use her powers to kill. This also makes her an excellent thief. She is a good cook, and can build shelters, traps and weapons from whatever she finds laying about.

Auki
09-19-2012, 04:26 PM
If you’re looking for more players, don’t forget to make use of all the features that RPA has to offer. You can submit your game to the Roleplaying Games Directory here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) and if you post here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975), you can ask the Staff to advertise your roleplay in their signatures.

Most importantly, make sure to apply for Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)!

DarkStarlet
09-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Thanks Rarity!

La Volpe
09-20-2012, 11:36 PM
I'll make one for this, amazing idea(: i love it! btw for pics do they have to be legit people, or can they be anime ones, but human?

I'll have a cs tomorrow or soon!

Raindrop
09-21-2012, 12:08 AM
I am in!

Name: Mikael. Kovenas.

Power: Shockwaves. (Depending on the size and if he punch or kick, he can punch or kick you from afar, wider than that, he can use the power to track or recon nearby as a radar kind of).

Personality: A kind guy with abit of alpha male qualities that will despite that often give away the lead or help someone else lead. A easy going nature kind of guy that is to be counted on when it truly matters. It is obvious in some ways that he seems to have a thing for Shyla.

Appearance: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/Gin761/DSC03664_zps945f2a7e.jpg

Bio: About 9 years ago, Mikael had a rahter normal life, well except that times where kind of rough and he had a hard time fitting in at school due to his "Good" guy attitude, despite his popular potential he always picked the side of the weak and defended them at all cost.
One day on his way home from school he was picked up in a car with a driver that claimed he was his fathers friend and indeed, he WAS a friend of his father, but when the turns on the road took the wrong direction Mikael went suspicious and asked, the man said he was sorry and with much thought on it Mikael realised the man had sold his father out and had Mikael taken. Something inside of Mikael was of interrest and they did experiments which somehow awoke powers inside of Mikael that he never imagined that he possessed.

Aims/Goals: To take down the Genesis Corps and to keep Shyla alive!

Other Skills: A good cook, a potential close quarter combatant (mostly learned from the times at school and it has made him fair in arts of fighting). A fore most great listener is a skill that he possess, most likely one of the reasons why he never had a problem getting to know Shyla the way he does.

DarkStarlet
09-21-2012, 12:11 AM
Your pics can be anything, I only put in a RL pic as I thought she looked just right for Shyia.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope to see it soon Gin, he sounds pretty cool!

Keto
09-21-2012, 04:14 AM
Looks fun and interesting:3 Ill post a CS tmrw when im out from school!! till then you while have to bathe in the curiosity of knowing what will come from my mind ~( O^O )~ LOLc:

Raindrop
09-21-2012, 08:24 PM
THE PROFILE IS DONE! :D YEAH!

DarkStarlet
09-21-2012, 08:52 PM
It's awesome, Accepted! Once there are a few more profiles, I'll set up the IC... til then we can just go over any details you want to know about!

Raindrop
09-21-2012, 10:23 PM
I dunno what details I need. :P

DarkStarlet
09-21-2012, 11:26 PM
:aaa:

Oh Gin...

Keto
09-22-2012, 05:00 AM
Name: Tai Gentruk

Power: Ability to control fire. (Needs a source though)

Personality: Hes a clear hot-head, and is easy to aggrivate. He tends to be a lone wolf, but he knows the advantage of being in a group over fighting alone. He tends to put people off at first, but if someone is persistence enough, he will be easily befriended.

Appearance: Hes about 5'11", and wears a leather hoodie all the time. He has spiky short kair, died in a orangy-red color. He wears simple jeans, and his jacket is taped at the sleeves due to the time hes burnt it. He usually always has a tight small climbers backpack on, in which he carries all sorts of things. If he was to remove his jacket and shirt, one would see a body filled with scars of incisions, needles, and all sorts of other medical things, mainly around his arms...

Bio: At the age of 16 Tai had been a bit of a rebel. He disliked the Genesis corporation for sealing the city in, and he and his rag-tag gang had gone around tagging the city and evading the Security that would come for them. Yet, one day when him and his group were preparing to tag one of the Security buildings, an ambush occured, and the group was quickly taken into custody and arrested. He doesnt remember much of what happened after that... He simply remembers waking up in a scorched room, with burnt and dead bodies all around him. They had conducted experiments on him to see the possibility of being able to control the elements... He managed to escape, and ran home, were he found nothing... Not a trace of his family... nor his friends... From that moment on, he despised the Genesis with even more burning passion, and that passion would burn... Burn very brightly...

Aims/Goals: To find his friends and family, and take revenge on Genesis.

Other Skills: Hes an expert freerunner due to his experience outrunning Genesis Security. He has some Martial Arts training, along with being quite useful with a knife. He carries around a couple of lighters in his backpack, due to the fact that he needs a source of fire, to be able to control it.

EloraGuinivere
09-22-2012, 05:08 AM
Great plot, I'm definitely considering making a CS when life settles down a little, and I tell you it takes a lot for me to say that!

Raindrop
09-22-2012, 11:43 AM
More people joining! Wooh!

DarkStarlet
09-22-2012, 12:00 PM
Keto, totally Accepted!

I can't wait to see how all our characters interact!

I think if we get one more I can start the IC. And the great thing is, more people can join at any time without having to worry about the plot and such!

Raindrop
09-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Wooh! :D

Keto
09-22-2012, 03:24 PM
Awesomesauce :D

DarkStarlet
09-25-2012, 08:08 AM
Gah! I wanna start sooooooooooooooon! Please post a CS asap folks!

If not I'll make the IC by mid-week-ish and just the three of us will start. It's still easy for more people to join, but with just three people it won't be great.

So please guys?

dakkagor
09-25-2012, 10:09 AM
was wondering if perhaps something a little off the wall would be accepted?

Name: Kale Secora
Power: limited precognition combined with inhuman reflexes.
Personality: Gruff but kind hearted, polite but distant, Kale avoids dealing with people unless he has too.
Appearance:
The gunslinger (http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/138/b/a/mercenary_by_trishkell-d3gmfk6.jpg)
Bio: Kale wandered in from the desert to Kalahir a few weeks before lockdown. He did his best to avoid the Genesis thugs prowling the streets and was looking to move past the walls when lockdown hit and the place went to hell. He had been avoiding getting involved, not because he remembered Genesis from somewhere, but just a nagging feeling he had seen this all before.
Problem is, Kale doesn't remember a damn thing from his early life. A few years back he woke up in the wreckage of a town with a head wound, his two automatic pistols, and surrounded by bodies. Wandering ever since, he found that he now had the ability to react to things yet to happen, dodging out of trouble and responding with inhuman speed and coordination. He also had skills he didn't remember learning: he was a deadly warrior and able to survive on his own in the wilds for weeks at a time. He remembers a war somewhere, in brief nightmares, and suffers from headaches when he has to use his powers extensively. That's why he wants to stay out of trouble, but increasingly, he's not being given a choice
Aims/Goals: Mainly, Kale wants to get the hell out of Kalahir and back on the road. But he doesn't like seeing people get hurt, so he may be forced to act.
Other Skills: Kale is a trained combatant and a skilled survivalist. He makes his money with odd jobs, turning his hand to repair work and manual labour when the painkiller and booze money runs low. He prefers not to work as a heavy, but has in the past and could be convinced to do so again if the cause is just.
Equipment: Paired automatic pistols, combat knife, tattered flak jacket and tough hard wearing clothes. Sturdy boots, scratched up sunglasses and a battered Stetson hat. A nearly empty wallet, a full hip flask and a bottle of painkiller pills.

DarkStarlet
09-25-2012, 10:18 AM
All powers must come from Genisis. They only did experiments in Calrahdas, so you'd have to get them from there. And Kalahir are what the escapees are called, not the city. You're character sounds good, but he's a little old for Genisis to have kidnapped and experimented on... 25 is kinda the limit.

Oh and another thing: since the Kalahir have just escaped, all they have is the clothes on their backs, no other equipment for now... but there will be chances to get weapons later.

If you can edit your profile to these parameters then I'll check it again, but you're denied for now. Sorry.

Keto
09-25-2012, 11:57 AM
I have a question... When will the IC be up?

DarkStarlet
09-25-2012, 12:32 PM
Keto, it will be soon I promise, I just want at least one more person as I feel with just the three confirmed characters we won't progress well.
If dakkrgor edits his CS or if someone else posts an Acceptable CS then I'll put it up then.

You could always see if there's anyone else who wants to join in yourself?

I'm sorry about the wait, but it shouldn't be much longer.

dakkagor
09-25-2012, 12:56 PM
Then I will pass, never mind and have fun people.

Raindrop
09-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Hey I am all for starting soon but mind that for awhile ps vita might be my only way of posting and it takes quite the bit longer to type on it...

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I am all for starting soon but mind that for awhile ps vita might be my only way of posting and it takes quite the bit longer to type on it...

DarkStarlet
09-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Don't worry Gin, there's be plenty of time for you to post! <3

Bia
09-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Name: Daini Cowell

Power: Can harness and control raw electricity. (can take lightning during storms, can take electricity from power boxes)

Personality: She's very slow to trust other people, the only person she ever fully trusts is herself. Quiet and moody, she isn't very outgoing. She only speaks when she has something to say and can be a really good actress when she needs to be.

Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/195/4/b/Strawberry_Blond_by_kittybaby414.jpg

Bio: Daini was one of the kids who was first taken. Her and her elderly aunt were homeless, living on the street when they grabbed her. She had been sleeping next to their meager supplies while her aunt went around begging for small jobs to do. Her aunt must have come to find her gone and panicked with worry, Daini wouldn't know, she never saw her again. From living on the street Daini was accustomed to sneaking around and small thievery. She escaped as soon as she could, wriggling her young body through ducts and ceilings. When she got out though, she wasn't in the city, she was on the other side of the wall. There, a Kalahir member found her, struggling to find a way back in. They helped her by feeding her and giving her clothes. And during the next big storm she discovered her powers. Since then she has been working with the Kalahir and getting herself ready for the war.

Aims/Goals: To find her aunt, and take down Genesis

Other Skills: She had lived a life of begging and thieving so she is a great actress and is quick with her hands.

DarkStarlet
09-25-2012, 04:31 PM
Awesome CS Bia! Accepted!

I can now start the IC, I'll put a link in the first post of this thread!

Keto
09-25-2012, 11:26 PM
I would like to start in this section please :D :

In the middle circle, a patrol is taking a child to 'visit' the labs... his mother was murdered before him, she didn't want to give him up and had been hiding in the sewers for nearly a month.
The boy is only four years old...
The back of the truck is opened and he is pushed into a small cage, like one you might keep a dog in at the vets. He's crying, begging for his life, and the patrol just slams the door on his face.
They sit in the van for a few minutes, having a smoke, two in the front seats, and one in the back with the child...
Who will save him now?

La Volpe
09-26-2012, 09:16 PM
Finally done!

Name: Gabe Stone

Power: Earth manipulation while in contact with the surface

Personality: like his power, Gabe is like the earth, easy going, lets what happen happen, well that is unless what is happening involves Genesis. When even there name is mentioned he becomes like an earthquake, causing destruction to his former tormentors!

Appearance: http://fav.me/d30i9g0

Bio: Gabe can't remember much from his early child hood, seeing as he was taken shortly after turning 4 by Genesis. So as he grew up, he didn't know any different. Until he turned 10 and the tests began. Then he realized how wrong it was here... But he also knew that there was nothing he could do about it, at least not yet... He needed more strength, better control, and a plan. Well that came when another captive launched a escape. Now 19, and having a decent handle on his power, Gabe fled. Now trapped in the city, and with a score to settle, Gabe has joined forces to tear down the company that had taken him.

Aims/Goals: To tear down Genesis to its very roots/ To find his original home, and to find records of his parents

Other Skills: He has a small amount of parkour skills, able to do small flips and run for great amount of time. He also has decent pick pocketing skills, and is a decent con artist when he has too be.

Bia
09-27-2012, 02:20 PM
I will start with Shyia since Daini is not a new escapee

EloraGuinivere
09-29-2012, 05:14 AM
Okay I've decided I'm going to do this! I should have my CS up in a day or two.

DarkStarlet
09-30-2012, 10:46 PM
Nice one guys! Sorry I haven't been on much the last few days, work's rather busy at the moment.

La Volpe: Accepted! Remember to read the first post in the IC carefully and post which starter you want to do here!

Elora: Great! I casn't wait to see it!

Raindrop
09-30-2012, 10:55 PM
I hope to get a new laptop really soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope to get a new laptop really soon.

DarkStarlet
09-30-2012, 11:53 PM
Don't worry Gin, the RP isn't going anywhere, it'll still be here when you're ready! <3

Grand Cleric
10-01-2012, 12:27 AM
Name: Alex Prendergast

Power: Alex has the power to manipulate the earth’s electromagnetic fields and thus exerts a limited control over metal. The full extents of his powers have thus far been untested, but to affect anything bigger than that of his own body mass requires an impossible amount of concentration from Alex and has not yet been able to do so successfully. Though it has been noted that, his raw emotions can increase his power exponentially particularly anger.

Personality: Alex is and always was a bit of a loner, preferring the company of a good book rather than that of actually people. He’s calm, level-headed and quiet, only speaks when he has to and prefers not to voice his opinions. He is also empathetic, not one to turn a blind eye to the suffering of others particularly those weak and vulnerable.

Appearance: Alex has a somewhat androgynous appearance, making the distinction between his sex less clear, Something that has haunted him growing up. Long straight looks of pale champagne, which is usually tied up in a ponytail or let loose. Physically his body has lean muscle build, but not overly defined, from all the training he was forced to endure in the Genesis labs. He’s quite tall standing at an approximate height of 6 ft. He has soft grey eyes.

http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee465/micalf5/969538585HJF.jpg

Bio: If growing up in an orphanage thought Alex anything, it was that the world was cruel place and you had to fight to survive in it and that’s exactly what he did. He had no one to guide him, tuck him at night or kiss him better when he fell down. But his childhood wasn’t so bad if you looked past the taunting and beatings he received from the other kids or the gruel that passed as food in the Cities orphanages. But he vowed he wouldn’t let that place change him and he didn’t. When he was six the Genesis Corp rolled into town and life in the orphanage improved dramatically. It wasn’t long after that that the first batch of orphans were taken into the Genesis facility and never heard of again, but no one asked any questions after all they were only orphans. A year later the company returned and Alex was in the next group. He has been locked in the Facility ever since, that is until now….

Aims/Goals: Get as far away from Calrahdas and Genesis as possible and help anyone else escape.

Other Skills: While his experience with the world outside the walls of his Cell or the walls of the orphanage has been limited, Alex can still hold his own in a fight.

DarkStarlet
10-01-2012, 12:39 AM
Loving it Cleric! Accepted! Just let everyone know which starter you're doing by posting here and I'll update it in the IC!

Grand Cleric
10-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Thank you Galatia :D

Well I was thinking of going along with your suggestion and taking the third starting point , the one in the Inner circle, if thats okay ?

DarkStarlet
10-01-2012, 12:43 AM
No problem! Get posting and I'll set your name in the starter to show you've booked it!

Grand Cleric
10-01-2012, 12:48 AM
Aye Aye Ma'am , I shall get typing immediately X3

DarkStarlet
10-01-2012, 12:49 AM
XD

Enjoy! And remember to just ask if you need anything!

EloraGuinivere
10-02-2012, 04:53 AM
Name: Miya Kovacich

Power: Mind reading/telepathy

Personality: Miya is quiet and calculating and generally spaces out when deep in thought. She will step up to the plate and be a leader in dire situations but prefers to step back and let others take control in fear of making a decision that results in disaster. She operates the best in a situation with three or fewer people. She used to be more open and cheerful, but after her power unlocked itself she became reclusive and somewhat of a pessimist. Due to the lack of human contact over the years she has lost a fair amount of her social skills and is slightly awkward when talking to people and tends to look at her feet. With this aside, she is a kind and gentle soul and tries her best to make people happy even when she isn't.

Appearance: 2409

Bio: Miya's last memory of her short-lived childhood was walking home with her eldest sister at the age of 8 when she suddenly was struck in the head. When she woke up next she was in a white room with all her hair gone and machines hooked up to her head, being studied by people and going through strange and sometimes painful tests. Years passed by with nothing changing until one day when she was 17 she began hearing the voices of anyone who got within a 10 yard radius of her. With only moments before Genisis would pick up a change of brainwaves on the machines she broke free and escaped, using the thoughts of those in range to find her way out. Once out in the open Miya quickly became overwhelmed with the lack of control she had over reading minds but was quickly rescued by another kalahir with similar powers and hid her away somewhere in the outermost circle of Calrahdas while he taught her how to properly control her mind reading. Later on they found that she was also capable of contacting others with her mind. A year and a half later Miya ventured out into the city for the first time since escaping and was eventually spotted by a patrol, and her kalahir mentor of whom she never knew anything about—not even his name, gave his life to let her escape and go back into hiding.

Aims/Goals: To band together with other kalahir and take revenge on Genisis for the death of her mentor.

Other skills: Is a fast runner and can fit almost anywhere due to her petite frame. She has limited close-combat skills and is currently learning how to use a butterfly knife she recently obtained. Other than that, she has no knowledge of weapons and relies on her power to run away and stay well hidden.

DarkStarlet
10-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Very nice Elora! Accepted!

You can now choose a starter, or create one of your own, as two have been taken, and one is past its usability date.
Just post here if you're taking a pre-made starter or making your own, then get posting!

Bia
10-02-2012, 01:13 PM
I will try to post tonight after school.

La Volpe
10-02-2012, 10:26 PM
I'm going to make my own starter. I got some fun ideas and i can't wait to type them out!

Raindrop
10-02-2012, 11:48 PM
Zorry for my big lateness, I belive I might have to make the post from my ps vita in the meantime after all... :( but all for the rping

- - - Updated - - -

Zorry for my big lateness, I belive I might have to make the post from my ps vita in the meantime after all... :( but all for the rping

EloraGuinivere
10-03-2012, 01:32 AM
Sweet! I'll make my own starter. And right now life is busy so I won't be posting every day, maybe not even every two days. But in a while things should slow down and I'll have a lot more time to be active :thumbup: excited to be a part of this!

Grand Cleric
10-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Just to let you guy's know I'm going to the US tomorrow and coming back on the 21st .... I should really start paying more attention, I thought I had an like an extra week and I'm not even packed XD

Anyway I'm not sure what kinda internet access I'm going to have over there if any...

VillageIdiot
10-03-2012, 05:35 PM
If I did this wrong, please let me know. :) Thanks.

Name: Aaliyah Blanc

Power: Plant Manipulation (Ability to control, manipulate or animate plant life.)

Personality: Peaceful, yet alert. She can be very quiet at times, but to the people she is close to, she is generally the loudest. Her thoughts are very independent, but she listens and understands other peoples ideas and commands. Her life has been average, except for the inevitable family and friendship drama, not including what happened in Calrahdas. Truthfully, she prefers to not talk about it. She tries to be rational in her decision making, never exploding in annoyance or anger. Her emotions have been tried, but with her constant need to be calm, others think her cold and emotionless. She doesn't let that get to her, though.

Appearance: 5'7. Long red-orange hair that has a natural curl, and falls to her mid-back. She has deep brown eyes, with a tint of copper. She has fair skin, with freckles. And she is thin - with average muscle.

Bio: Her parents were somewhat rich, so she grew in a good neighborhood, with a good school. Her intelligence isn't extreme, but she is smart. She is an only child, therefore, she never knew what it was like to confide in people. That is, until she met this girl in middle school named Melanie. Melanie practically forced Aaliyah to open up to her, even if it was only a little bit. Since then, her and Mel have been best friends, trusting wholly in each other. Aaliyah became more social after that, learning how to make friends and not be so loner-like.
When Aaliyah was taken in for experimenting, she was only 16. She had gone to the hospital because she fell off a bike while her Melanie were racing down the street. She hurt her arm really bad, so Mel took her to the hospital. And Aaliyah was chosen for those experiments she had heard about from her parents. After they mutated her genes, she woke up in alarm. One of the doctors picked up a needle, ready to sedate her, but the fear that went through her made her scream so loud that her ability went into defensive mode. Roots merged from the ground, grabbing the doctor's feet, and tripping some of the nurses. This was only possible because they happened to be underground, in a special room kept for experiments that only certain people were allowed in. Aaliyah ran out of the room, flowers and leaves rising from the ground in her tracks. She soon found the exit, and once she was out, she ran until she could run no more.

Aims/Goals: To find Melanie, and to defeat Genisis.

Other Skills: Can climb really well. Has a bow she learned to make from one of the rebels, and was taught how to use it.

DarkStarlet
10-04-2012, 07:54 AM
VI like the character! Accepted!

Just remember to follow the rules and so on, read through each post so you know what's going on, and interact with everyone fairly!

Have fun!

DarkStarlet
10-04-2012, 07:58 AM
Right guys. I've closed the RP as there are enough players, so now we can get on and really focus on the RP.
Remember to just ask if you need anything, and have fun!

VillageIdiot
10-04-2012, 08:48 PM
So, we're only allowed to choose from the two starters you posted in the IC?

DarkStarlet
10-04-2012, 09:21 PM
No, you can make your own, I just wanted to set out some things that you could use, to get the ball rolling and set the scene etc.
Just make sure you read all the posts already up so that you know what's going on before posting! <3

DarkStarlet
10-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Cleric, as we discussed, Alex has been found and is being taken back to base! Wake up soon!

Keto
10-12-2012, 04:47 AM
I find myself unnable to post :c I sit there with kid in kitchen... IM SO UNCREATIVE "OTL ... lol :steal:

EloraGuinivere
10-19-2012, 04:41 AM
Just a quick note, when my character speaks in red, it means that she is not speaking aloud, she is using telepathy. Probably should have explained that earlier >.<

DarkStarlet
10-19-2012, 08:37 AM
Noted! Loving her by the way Elora!

Grand Cleric
10-25-2012, 04:54 AM
I will have a post up some time tomorrow

DarkStarlet
10-25-2012, 11:27 AM
Don't worry, it's no problem! <3

Bia
10-25-2012, 01:27 PM
I missed a lot! XD I'll see when I have time to post.

Raindrop
11-11-2012, 07:52 PM
I AM READY! WOOOH!

DarkStarlet
12-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Um, Gin, anytime you'd like to join us would be great!

Raindrop
12-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Ah! I thought it had gone down. :S :(

Buuuut surely, I will just read up on my character and rebrief myself of the situation. <3

Raindrop
12-16-2012, 12:34 AM
I'll manage to post shortly. Thanks for your patients. :)

DarkStarlet
12-18-2012, 09:14 PM
Cheers Gin! <3

Raindrop
12-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Cheers galatian.

Raindrop
12-19-2012, 04:30 PM
Hope that works.

EloraGuinivere
12-19-2012, 10:22 PM
It'll work ^.^

Raindrop
01-10-2013, 06:27 AM
I'll try to muster something out shortly

Bia
01-10-2013, 02:22 PM
I have 2 1/2 hour orch practices for the next 3 days but I'll try to post after that.

EloraGuinivere
01-10-2013, 07:29 PM
Yay! Reviving this roleplay!