PDA

View Full Version : Test Run(CJ vs Leader of the Third Street Saints)

SQJ
09-19-2012, 10:03 PM
This is the first of three tests I will be running on the effort of my battle system in reality Vs the theory I worked out. Let us up the whole plan is not flawed in any way.

(The more detailed this is the less detailed your post)

http://www.morganhillgetaways.com/guestcottage/images/cottage_560.jpg

Small Cottage with four bed rooms, a singular passage leading to the other rooms running in the centre of the building. There's a dining room next to the guest room and a kitchen next to the dinning room. External picture shows front of house exactly as is. Each room is small with every bed room having windows with no bars leading outside.

Surrounding the structure is over thirty acres of forest before the nearest forest.

This is a very simplified picture of everything.

http://i.picasion.com/pic58/2bf57ff53cc34339660653fd0fe940d4.gifhttp://i.picasion.com/pic58/2bf57ff53cc34339660653fd0fe940d4.gif

Jacogos
09-19-2012, 10:34 PM
Suddenly, the Boss found himself in what appeared to be a cottage. “What the fuck…?” he said aloud, peering around. Which is when he noticed CJ.

“BLACK GUY!!!” He screamed, whipping out a rocket launcher from seemingly nowhere. Shooting it, he smiled as the rocket exploded against the man’s chest.

50 words is tough to work with D:

SQJ
09-19-2012, 10:57 PM
The rocket exploded Launching CJ through the bedroom window dropping him into the backyard. "Is that all" CJ laughed, picking himself up.

He dove back into the room, pulling out a Katana in mid roll before sliding up to his feet. The blade flashed slashing at The Boss's neck.

======
49 words

I know man, that was insane. Which, in a way is exactly what we want. The real question will be if our combined total of fifty posts will lead to a fully enjoyable read. I mean I feel like doing more might end defeating the purpose, killing the concept before it starts. 75 words might work but I say we complete the tests fully. It could turn out we just need to extend the opening posts.

Jacogos
09-19-2012, 11:16 PM
Wondering how the hell anyone could survive a rocket to the face, the Boss figured at least he could, too. Which is why the katana only caused him to stumble back, clutching his neck.

“Come on, I’ve taken worse from bigger!” he said, now opening fire with his dual pistols.

Okay I can't take it xD

Bump it up to AT LEAST 75. I'm going insane being unable to do anything xD

SQJ
09-20-2012, 12:05 AM
The boss wasn't the only heavily armed one between then, bullets riddled the mattress creating a wall of feathers as CJ body rolled to cover on the other side.

Yellow light flickered and through the slow falling cascade of feathers a Molotov sailed at The Boss.

----------

I'm kinda doing fine myself man! xDD

I say we try ten posts then from post 11 to 20 we can try 75

Jacogos
09-20-2012, 12:16 AM
“Oh great,” the Leader swore, feeling fire lick at his body as he ran out of the room. Patting the sticky flames out and swearing profusely, the Saint pulled a grenade from somewhere and unpinned it, tossing it back into the room he had just left.

I'm going to go insane with how short these things are.

SQJ
09-20-2012, 12:51 AM
Cj had just enough time to throw himself at the window before it blew raining burnt wood and rock over him.

Furious at himself, he made a run for it to the front of his house to where hiss green armoured convertible was parked and stocked with weapons

---

Try joining words or something lol.
Your doing fine!

I personally find this fascinating.

Jacogos
09-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Fascinating, but EXTENSIVELY annoying xD I'll admit, it's stretching my abilities... Which is a good thing, I guess.

Damn, he had forgotten how powerful those things were. Peering into the room, the Saint had no idea where the other man had went. Tapping his chin thoughtfully, he suddenly had an idea. Whipping out his phone, he called for a VTOL to be delivered to him. ASAP.

SQJ
09-21-2012, 08:23 AM
Cj emptied the trunk and threw three molotovs into the rear seat watching as the vehicle caught fire, the Nitros and petrol bubbling. The vehicle revved with CJ inside, despite the flame and surged forwards gaining speed before Cj dived out.

The nitros ignited upon impact with the door.

----

Efing hard lol.

Jacogos
09-21-2012, 07:21 PM
The Leader hung up his phone, now listening to a new noise. Which was coming straight for the house.

“SHIT!!” he yelped, diving out the hole in the room. The explosion that followed was rather… impressive. Getting hit by falling debris was not. Now where was that VTOL…

SQJ
09-22-2012, 12:25 AM
CJ did the customary 'cool guys don't look at explosions' walk to where he'd left his small armoury, latching his weapons one at a time until settling on his shotgun. Weapon raised and cocked, the tip of the barrel weaved left and right seeking out its target. "Where you at?"

Jacogos
09-22-2012, 02:21 AM
It was at that moment that the VTOL (http://m2.photobucket.com/image/recent/Wisdom000/Saints%2520Row/10%2520Choppers/Heli210VTOL.jpg.html?src=www) landed beside the ruined cottage. The Saint that hopped out was shot down by the Leader as he now commandeered the hover-jet.

“Over here, dumbass!” he shouted, lifting off and firing a salvo of missiles at CJ.

SQJ
09-22-2012, 08:42 AM
Forest surround CJ and with the inferno that was once his cottage found himself caught between a rock and a hard place. Knowing the blaze would disrupt heat seeking he sprint around the back as the first slavo landed diving to the floor as dirt washed over his body.

-----
Due hoe long would you say creating each post takes you? From reading my post to pressing send on yours. Just a general estimate?

We're on 12 posts so 8 more then we try 75.

Jacogos
09-22-2012, 03:35 PM
It probably only takes about ten or so minutes, but then a full-out post in any other RP only takes about thirty minutes after I sit down to start it. I'm not a good judge for the average joe writer xD

Tsking lightly as the missiles basically missed, the Saint decided to use to laser beam. Sadly, it didn’t have the deadly one-shot properties of movie lasers, but it could blow up trucks within ten seconds of direct fire.

“This is why you always bring a rocket launcher!” the Saint cackled.

SQJ
09-23-2012, 12:03 AM
It was perhaps fate that The Boss would choose those specific words. While the contents of his home were scattered he'd managed to get his hands on what was left of his home arsenal, the light of the laser hit a heat seeking missile tore through the air. "Bye now."

----

Get what you mean. I may not be either but mine are really quick. Like insanely quick. We could difinately finish ten posts each if we just sat and posted.

Jacogos
09-23-2012, 01:42 AM
Indeed. Our only problem is our time zones are radically different xD I think we're about 6 or more hours apart?

“…. Well fu-“ KAABOOOM was all the Leader could say before the VTOL exploded, leaving him to parachute out. He wasn’t without scratches though, and that’s what pissed him off the most. So, in retaliation, he hoped to teabag the other man from the sky. With style.

SQJ
09-24-2012, 03:03 PM
About yeah

----

There were burns on his shoulders from where the laser struck the RPG, which had come short of melting on his shoulder before tossing it aside. His opponent was floating down safe and in one piece.

"Why this mother-" CJ stopped when the glint of his Katana caught his eye.

Jacogos
09-24-2012, 04:21 PM
The Saint noticed the katana and realized what it meant. Melee time. As soon as he landed near CJ, the Saint unlatched his parachute and whipped out his penis.

Errrr, that is- his Penetrator (http://cdn-sr3.saintsrow.com/news/WW_penetrator_lg.jpg), a four-foot-long purple dildo that was just as hard and durable as a baseball bat.

SQJ
09-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Cj paused a moment to gape at the weapon in his opponents hand. It was stunning enough to put a moment's pause in his step bit it only lasted a moment. Gritting his teeth he charged at the man, slashing upwards. His full body weight thrown into the slash.

Jacogos
09-25-2012, 12:40 AM
With the moment’s pause, the Saint was able to get the dildo into a position to block the sword, though he misjudged and paid with a slash up his chest. Grinning widely, the Saint returned the favor by giving CJ a relentless smack to the face with the Penetrator.

We've kinda been forgetting one of the major points of this shindig: Auto-hitting is allowed xD

SQJ
09-25-2012, 09:54 AM
CJ's cheeks flushed red when he head flung back, a roar of frustration over coming reason. "You sick fuck" He threw himself at his opponent sprinting at the man and ramming his shoulder into The Bosses gut.

----
I know I guess I'm measuring the two out. Plus I want the writer to mix it up to see what they come up with.
I think me and Arial are online together often I'm going to start the second test. I think you should start the third test too.

Same rules apply. we try 50, then 75 then 100 at the 1, 10 and 20 mark of each of our posts.

PS We're now on 75 words per post. I just didn't have more to post so I didn't use the full number.

Our post rate isn't that high but we've managed 20 posts in five days. That's pretty cool. How do you think that goes in terms of speed?

Jacogos
09-25-2012, 09:07 PM
Recoiling from the blow, the Saint just smirked as he stumbled back. “Hah, when you get punched by a Brute, then you can come try again,” he said, following through with the recoil and bringing his knee up to connect with the man’s chin.

That done, the Saint backpedaled and brought his cell phone to his ear again. “Yes. Yes. NOW, MOTHER-FUCKERS!” and hung up. Within a few moments, a trio of cars pulled up.

Considering, it's a pretty fair speed lol. And I'm gonna go against Arial, so I assume that I'm gonna need to get her on Skype so I can ask her what she wants to duel as xD

SQJ
09-26-2012, 08:53 PM
CJ backed up and turned into the forest in a high speed sprint. His cellphone flipped open and he shouted into his end. "Bring the boys, we got ourselves a show down!" He roared.

Throughout the forest the roar of engines filled the air, dirt bikes spun around CJ throwing him a pump action shotgun. "Let's roll the fuck out." He yells getting on a dirt bike the barrel, angled over the handle, aimed forward.

Jacogos
09-26-2012, 09:58 PM
Watching as CJ retreated, the Third Street Saint turned to his new posse, beckoning for them to exit the vehicles. From the three cars came fifteen zombies. Fast, but blindly rushing into combat, the zombies began to rush towards CJ and his posse, screeching their bloodlust.

Meanwhile, the Saint was on his phone again. “Yeah. Surprise me. Aight. Peace.” He said into the receiver, pocketing it. Hoisting his own shotgun, Saint followed his zombies.

SQJ
09-26-2012, 11:50 PM
CJ's bike hit a groove in the dirt, launching it up, where it spun in the air. The rear wheel struck a trunk riding up before spinning in the air, landing on the bosses face.

CJ's left twisted on the handle, revving. The right spun the shotgun barrel in his palm catching the trigger and pulling on it just as the barrel targeted the skulls of two zombies, the spray hitting both in the face.

Jacogos
10-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Completely caught off guard by the bike wheel in his face, the Saint fell to the ground spitting dirt out of his mouth, shaking himself with a curse.

“Damn rednecks…” he muttered, turning to see three zombies dogpile CJ after their brothers were shot. Not caring about his zombie homies, the Boss began unloading his automatic shotgun on the dogpile.

SQJ
10-04-2012, 05:11 PM
The weight of bodies made Cjs shuffle again the ground to gain enough leverage to raise his knees and elbows up to keep from being infected. As luck or fate world have it the weight of bodies proved to be the perfect shield from shot gun fire.

Lurching the bodies forward he managed get to his feet bullet free, his own shotgun firing right in The Boss's face.

Jacogos
10-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Swearing, the Boss dropped his gun as his hands gripped his face in pain.

“Fuckin’ sunnuvabitch eatin’ mother shitting cockstuffer!!” he roared, stepping back as the zombies began to smack CJ around some more. It was at that moment that he heard helicopter rotors. The rope ladder hit his back and he grabbed on, peering up at the Saint Purple attack copter.

“Fuck yeah…” he said, climbing up to the passenger hold.

SQJ
10-06-2012, 09:54 AM
The blast of his shotgun roared throughout the forest, over and over again as the tip of the barrel touched onto the forehead of each zombie. One at a time with impact he took the skulls of the zombies blew apart leaving a pile of bodies surrounding him.

"As if you could ever outrun a home dog." Cj laughed picking up a machine gun from the dead bodies and reloading, grabbing onto the rope ladder.

Jacogos
10-07-2012, 04:58 AM
Smirking, the Boss cut the ladder off at the top, letting CJ drop before the copter slid to the side, moving a little bit away from the cottage. As he was doing that, the Saint took out a long-barreled sniper rifle, aiming the sights directly for CJ's crotch.

"Say goodbye to the family jewels, friend," the Saint snickered, pulling the trigger. "Boom. Head shot."