PDA

View Full Version : [R] The Walking Dead OOC - (horror/survival/zombies)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Porcelain Doll
09-30-2012, 05:06 AM
http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr338/Delleneta/episode-13-walkers-fence-2.jpg
[R] for potential gore, violence, horror, romance.
IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35374)
Information: I've recently been watching the series The Walking Dead. I absolutely love it and I'm about half way through season two (so please no spoilers if you've watched any futher!). I would love to turn the story line into a roleplay with original characters. If you haven't watched the series but like the storyline then don't hesitate to join! It's a pretty easy and flexible plot to understand. This will always be open, just post your character sheet and once I accept it you may post!

Storyline/plot: So for those who don't know what The Walking Dead is about, it's basically a horror/survival. It's kinda like a zombie apocalypse. I'll keep this short and sweet and if you still don't understand then just ask :)
Basically, these zombies (they are called Walkers) are roaming the streets. Before they were zombies, they were just a normal human being like you and me. But when you die or you are bitten by one, you turn into one. Your brain basically shuts down but the only part that is working makes you able to walk and that. I'm not 100% sure exactly what happens, but it's not that important. So the few remanding people who aren't turned into Walkers yet are trying to survive. The only way to officially 'kill' the walker is to shoot or stab them in the brain. Everyone is trying to survive, whether if it's alone or in a group. There are limited supplies, so you have to take some risks to get the necessary supplies. That's basically it :) (I now realize that this wasn't very short and sweet...please forgive me :3)

Requirements/rules:
♥ You have to be able to post at least 1-2 paragraphs. More is fine :D
♥ Twists. Twists make roleplays more enjoyable and interesting!
♥ Your character can be any age or gender :)
♥ Any sexuality! gay, straight, bi are all welcome :D
♥ If you die you will turn into a walker. But I would only recommend dieing if you want to make a new character. There's no point roleplaying as a walker, all they do is kill and eat. They don't have any personality. But if you really want to, then be my guest :P
♥ Post as much as you can, I understand if you get busy. I get busy too, everyone does. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if you are busy though :D
♥ Have fun! :D
♥ Romance is encouraged, it would give a nice twist :)
♥ You can have as many characters as you like!

Extra: You can decide if you want your character to start off being alone and then finding the group. There could be a small group already formed and they find you or you find them. There could even be a few small groups that could be formed into a big group or they could all hate each other. We can do anything, there are so many options. We can all discuss what would be the best and then we can move onto character sheets. If you aren't good at character sheets or don't like them then don't worry. You can make it as detailed/less detailed as you please. Some people like to keep their character sheet simple and explain their character more in the first post/first few.

Before Posting:
- At least two paragraphs. If you can't think of anything to write, write about their past, their thoughts and feelings. A bit about their history and feelings would probably take a good two or three paragraphs. This will give you character some more depth and make it more interesting for yourself and others.

- Do not post again, if the person you have interacted with hasn't posted yet. This will stop all of the confusion and will keep everyone on track.

- You don't have to be with the group. It isn't necessary. We can form small groups and eventually get into a big group. Maybe a few pairs or so will join the group later on. This will make the roleplay more realistic and if everyone isn't together, it won't be as clustered.

- If you are going to be away/busy for some time that might affect the roleplay. PLEASE let me know! That way I won't have to chase after people and the roleplay won't be put on hold.

- Remember you can always make new characters. So don't be afraid to kill off some of yours :)

Thanks for reading all that! I didn't realize it would be this long :P
If you have any questions or concerns then let me know on this thread or via PM/VM.
I can't wait to start this :D

Accepted Characters:

Character Sheet
Name: Katarina Lose

Appearance:http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb4morkNYf1qm0i87o1_1280.jpg
Personality: Katarina is very vicious and intimidating. She finds it easy to hate someone and will hate them for any reason. She is very loyal however and will never leave anyone behind. You can either get on Kat's good or bad side. If you are on her bad side, she will never forgive you and does everything she can to hurt you. If you are on her good side she will protect you and never betray you. She is very strong minded and never lets anything get to her. Kat's biggest fear is if someone thought of her as being weak. She has a very short temper and even the slightest of things can make her furious. Her red hair definitely suits her fiery personality.

Before the break out of the walkers: Katarina hated her childhood. Her parents were very strict and found any excuse to punish her. Katarina was home schooled and wasn't allowed out of the house under any circumstance. This meant she was cut off from everyone, no friends. When Katarina was a teenager her fiery personality started to come out. She hated her parents for keeping her locked away inside a cage. Katarina tried escaping once by sneaking out of her bedroom window. This was quite a mission because her house was two-storied and her bedroom was obviously on the top floor. Katarina climbed out of her bedroom window and grasped a branch of a nearby tree. She was going good until she lost her balance on one of the lower branches and fell out of the tree. Katarina broke her arm and there was a huge cut on her face. It started from the top of her eye, just missed he eye and ended at the bottom. She still has this scar today. Her father cut down the tree and bolted her window shut. Katarina didn't give up though, she continued to try and escape even though she failed every time. She didn't know why her parents were so protective, she thought it was ridiculous.

During the break out of the walkers: Most people would of been horrified when the outbreak happened, scared to lose their family. But with Katarina it was completely opposite. He house was attacked by several zombies one night. Katarina was in the kitchen eating her dinner with her parents at the time. The family were terrified when their house was randomly attacked by these zombie looking creatures. Katarina raced into her bedroom as soon as it happened, her parents right behind her. Of course all of the windows were bolted so they had no way to escape when the zombies had followed them into her bedroom. Katarina had a huge wardrobe in her room, it was very thick and sturdy. The wardrobe door was always open because you could only open it one way, that's if you were inside it. The door locks and the only way you can open it is if you are on the other side (inside of the wardrobe). Katarina quickly jumped inside of the huge wardrobe and slammed the door shut after her. Her parents hammered on the door with their fists begging for her to open it. Katarina was too furious with her parents to do so and ignored them. Her parents cried in fear and tried to open the wardrobe up but it wouldn't budge and nor did she. It only took a couple of minutes for Kat to hear her parents' screaming when the zombies sunk their teeth into them. Katarina didn't feel any guilt what so ever, she believed they deserved it. She listened to her parents die as she stayed hidden inside of her wardrobe.

What she's doing now: Katarina escaped from her wardrobe and her house. She was free at last. Kat has never felt so free in her life, she could finally breathe. Katarina has never thought back to that night and regret her decision. Now she is roaming the streets on her own, killing walker after walker. She uses long sharp knives as her weapons which she found in an alleyway beside someone who was dead. Katarina had taken them quickly and stabbed the person in the head so that they didn't turn into a walker.
Character Sheet

Name: Ruby Smith

Appearance:http://hungergamesdwtc.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Isabelle-Fuhrman-profile-pic.pnghttp://www.myhungergames.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Isabelle-Fuhrman-Clove.jpg
Personality: Ruby is kind hearted like her sister, but she has a tough side to her. She can be quite nosy and gets into people's business a lot. She hates it when people keep the harsh truth about reality from her. Ruby can be very stubborn and it's hard to persuade her to do things, she hates being bossed around. She knows how to twist her big sister around and get her to do anything for her. Rochelle would do anything for Ruby, so she usually falls into her sister's traps. Ruby would put anyone before her though, just like her sister.

Before the break out of the walkers: Ruby is the youngest daughter in her family, her big sister Rochelle she loves a lot. They very rarely have fights, they are more like best friends than sisters. Her parents are hard on her though, encouraging her to be like Rochelle. But Ruby doesn't want to go to university, she wants to explore the world. Ruby gets sick of being compared to her sister sometimes, even though she loves her and looks up to her, she doesn't want to be Rochelle. Ruby goes to the local highschool which isn't too far from her house. Her grades aren't that great, if she actually put the effort in she would get excellent marks.

During the break out of the walkers: Ruby was in her chemistry class at school, one of her favourite lessons. She was gazing out of the window when suddenly an ugly creature jumped up against the window. Ruby screamed which attracted more of these creatures, they were bashing on the window which eventually broke. The whole class and the teacher made a bolt to the door, screams and cries echoed down the school hall way. Students and teachers flooded out of the school, some didn't make it and were being eaten alive by these horrible monsters. Once Ruby got outside she didn't know where to run, she didn't think quickly enough and one of the zombies was on top of her. Ruby screamed and tried with all her might to prize the zombie off of her, someone pulled her away, her leg inches away from being bitten. It was Rochelle. The two of them ran home, tears rolling down their cheeks.

What she's doing now: Ruby and Rochelle are now stuck inside their house, their parents no where to be seen. Ruby is convinced that they are dead, but Rochelle keeps telling her that they are alive. Ruby has tried to tell her sister that they really need supplies. The first time ever, Rochelle didn't listen to Ruby's idea. This angered Ruby and she became frustrated with her sister, they would die if they didn't get out soon. Ruby keeps asking her sister and she knows that Rochelle will give in eventually.Name: Christopher Myles Lowe
Appearance: http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii539/_SetYourselfOnFire_/Images%20for%20R%20O%20B/tumblr_l055gh7l6E1qbx0imo1_400.jpg
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: Open
Bio/Background: I wish to keep this a secret, have it unfold in the story line.Name: Michael Anthony Ross
Appearance:
http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii539/_SetYourselfOnFire_/Images%20for%20R%20O%20B/tumblr_lxgeour9iL1qi9s2zo1_500.jpg
http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii539/_SetYourselfOnFire_/Images%20for%20R%20O%20B/tumblr_lpx80vU4cM1qjuz1po1_500.jpg
Sexuality: Bisexual
Bio/Background: Again, I'm keeping this secret :3Name: Bridget Zeller (Bree)

Appearance: http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk257/winskunas/042_herfurth2.jpg

Personality: Bree is typically a serious person, her previous life a difficult one that forced her to make a lot of hard choices. She comes across as cold-hearted, but it is mostly a front to keep others from interfering in her life. Determined and head-strong, she stands up for herself and speaks her mind without any care for the consequences. She will work hard to get what she wants or needs, believing that anything worth having is worth fighting for. Although it takes a lot to get to know her, she is loyal to her friends and would do anything in her power to help them.

Before the break out of the walkers: Bridget was serving a ten year sentence in a mental institution after setting her house on fire, which resulted in the death of her mother and father. She was found guilty of the crime, but due to the suspicious circumstances, she was given a lighter sentence based on the verdict of temporary insanity.

During the breakout of the walkers: Bridget began to plan her escape when the plague of the undead struck the town. The patients had limited knowledge of the attack--news of a rabies-like illness had reached their ears a few days before, but assurances of a cure kept the panic to a minimum. Following the event of a night shift nurse arriving with her wrist wrapped lightly with a stained bandage, the morning began with its normal routine. Patients lined up for their morning meds and the nurse appeared to be sleeping, her head resting on her arm across the desk. Roused by the next shift’s nurse, the infected woman attacked her and a struggle ensued. Bridget saw her chance, as did several other patients, and with the frenzied attack in full swing, she entered the nurse’s station and snatched up the ward’s keys and card. The building’s alarms were set off as soon as she made her way out of the first door, triggered not by her escape, but by the commotion behind her.

What she's doing now: Surviving any way she can, Bridget roams the city searching for food and shelter.Name: Ester Locke
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Weapons: Machete

Personality: Ester is loving and caring, she hates to see others getting hurt and will normally do something about it. She is a very strong individual, if she has to make a hard decision and if it's best she will do it. She's good at handling situations and a large group of people; which would make her strong on leadership. She's got a lot of heart and compassion even though she's the type to make tough decisions. She is very loyal once she is able to trust a person, her loyalty is very strong; she'll stick by your side even in the stickiest of situations. She does not judge or underestimate people before she even truly knows them. She is a very good convincer, very intelligent and wise. She thinks a situation through before going head first into it. She is also very stubborn.

History: My history isn't very pleasant.. I had been living happily with my parents, everything was perfect. Things got a lot better once Anna was born, she was such a beautiful little girl. Four years after Anna was born, I was fourteen years old; something dreadful happened. My parents had been murdered in cold blood by my psychotic uncle, he held me at gun point once finished butchering up my parents, I had witnessed the whole thing. Thank God Anna wasn't there to see it, she had been at some girl scouts thing at the time. Police showed up in time to rescue me from my uncle's grip, however they weren't the ones who had really saved my life. The police had been telling him over and over to let me go. It had gone on for at least an hour before I finally gathered up enough courage to convince him to let me go. I'm quite the convincer, good with sympathizing and such. My uncles sentence was life in prison without parole.

After that, Anna and I lived with my uncle's wife; my aunt. I knew she was in a lot of pain, she loved my parents, she was my father's sister. We were all grieving for our loss, but I knew the pain could not last forever. I made sure Anna was happy, my aunt couldn't fulfill the motherly role that Anna needed; so I filled that role. I had to be happy, and also smile for her. And so I did.

Current Situation: Ester is hiding up in a treehouse with Anna that she had found when the walkers[currently 'monsters' since Ester isn't exactly sure what to make of them] showed up; it's near a supply store which is great. Unfortunately more and more walkers are showing up around the store making it difficult for Ester to reach it. She figures she should find coverage elsewhere, but is afraid of Anna's safety. Since the treehouse is high and the walkers are stupid, it's a perfect place to stay. However, Ester knows she can't stay here forever. She is currently thinking of her next move.

Appearance http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/174/9/a/Good_Morning_Beautiful_by_soulofautumn87.jpg
[Ester's eyes are blue like her sister's]

Relations: Anna-Little sisterName: Anna Locke
Sexuality: N/A
Weapons: Pocket Knife

Personality: Anna is a very sweet and shy little girl. She enjoys playing different types of games like any other child. [her personality is short because she's still young, and has a lot to develop]

History: Same as Ester's pretty much.

Current Situation: With Ester

Appearance: http://imgfave.com/view/1484680

Relations: Ester-Big sisterName: Ilia Captor
Appearance:http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvMDHPCR0WbP8Z8yKH-q_IjHKoaJFCxIXck4HGDV71WEwtQf74
History: She absolutely hates talking about it.
Crush: ChristopherNames: Jason Captor -- Ella Captor
Ages: 12 -- 12
Genders:
Looks:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb3tc061Ns1reg8rwo1_1280.jpg
Male is Jason and Female is Ella -- They wear the eye patches all the time due to them hiding their eyes but they don't wear the bunny ears...
History: Both have already been posted in the IC....
Other: They are twins...Name: Isaac Marlow
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185 lbs
Appearance: http://imageshack.us/a/img31/640/ianq.jpg

Personality: Isaac is generally calm, analytical, and left-brained. In assessing any situation, he typically will put his emotions aside and consider the situation quite abstractly. Generally blunt and to the point, Isaac can sometimes come off as rude, though he generally means well. He is driven by an intense and unyielding sense of morality that sometimes puts him at odds with others who may see his personal sense of right and wrong as far too inflexible and impractical given the state of the world. He would sooner die than abandon another person to this nightmare.

Before the break out of the walkers: Isaac is the son of an Caucasian-American man and a Japanese woman. In addition, he has a 24 year old sister and a 19 year old brother. His parents met at UCLA where his father was studying Engineering and his mother was an exchange student studying linguistics. Shortly after he was born, his parents moved to the East Coast where Isaac had a relatively regular, middle-class life. After coming of age, he returned to California to study at UCLA as his parents had. In college, he studied Microbiology, earning a PhD for a dissertation on rapid mutations in bacterial life-forms.

During the break out of the walkers: Isaac awoke one morning to find the city in complete and utter chaos, with word of riots breaking out all over the city. After a day of watching news reports, he came to realize this was something far beyond a regular riot. Upon learning it was a nation-wide epidemic, Isaac panics and immediately sets out to return to the East Coast and find out what happened to his family.

What he's doing now: After running out of gas and finding no safe spot to refuel, Isaac sets out on foot. He manages to avoid the undead by moving quickly and lightly. He's currently passing through another neighborhood in search of some food or medical supplies to help sustain him before he ultimately continues his journey to the East Coast.Name: Wilhelmina Engel
Description: Blonde, shoulder length hair. Green eyes. 5"11 and with a full figure but is used to work. Often wears blue jeans and black tanks with her father's leather jacket. Carries a Weatherby Vanguard stainless steel rifle and whatever is in the gun safe.

Personality: Wilhelmina or Wil is a calm and gentle young woman who enjoys taking care of others. Even though she enjoys being around other people she is very quiet and awkward if she doesn't know them very well. Wil listens to directions and opinons of others but will step up and take charge if she feels that something isn't right.

Before the break out: Wil was finishing up college and getting ready to work at a art museum. She was often seen with a book or studying. Growing up in the south, she spent most of her time on the family farm. Because of this she has more pratical knowledge than most. She knows how to hunt, ride, and forage since her father taught her these skills growing up.

During the break out: Wil was just about to visit a museum up north for a job interview. As she left her farm, she noticed that something was off. That's when the first walker showed up. After realizing that it was in fact not a person in need of help, she ran it over and hightailed it back to the farm. Her parets were out of the state visiting her relatives. She knew that she would most likely never she them again.

What she's doing now: Wil is camping out at the farm. Her fathere's gun cache and supplies (he must have been a closest survivalist) are too valuable to leave. Her small garden and chickens keep her out of her pantry. As every day passes she considers leaving. She is lonely and feels like she should be helping other people and not hiding
http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/c0/72/black,and,white,handsome,handsome,men,man,men,mode l-c07220d9d12620d853dd37063bf648ed_h.jpg

Name: Sans Lupo

Personality: Outspoken and studious, Sans is naturally inclined to announce anything he has learned but as for integrity, he’s still working on it. He’s dedicated to duty and will rise to the occasion. While he has a respect for authority, he does not follow blindly. He has a sympathetic nature, to a fault; when swift and prompt determination is required, he falls back on rationalization. He’s especially drawn to and is comfortable around eccentric people because they’re more understanding when it comes to his unusual luck and knack of pointing out omens. Even though Sans is spiritual, he worries to the last meticulous detail. He cares about harmony in the group and will go out of his way to quell any conflict, despite that it isn’t any of his business. He pretends he is subordinate and reluctant, but on the inside, he is commanding and has a vast source of energy and ambition. His neurotic drive for survival makes him paranoid.

The Beginning: Sans was an electrician in Atlanta just to make ends meet, but he was most happy casing his art in galleries as a photographer and the one-night stands he’d pick up from clubbing downtown. He screened the calls and ignored family, because they always were requests or dilemmas. All he worried about was gym, tanning, laundry and the debt he found himself in after college. He noticed the rise in the production of zombie movies and laughed at the zombie-themed proms. Unable to keep it to himself any longer, Sans brought it up one night, smoking cannabis with his buddies in their apartment: “I mean, like right now, corpses staggering around that corner. What would you do? What’d be your first thought?” After an hour of hearing elaborate escape plans, he was left with questioning whether if they’d actually commit to the plans. Little did he know that he would find out.

The End: Sans was commuting on the subway beneath Atlanta. Exhausted, he crossed his arms to secure his backpack in his grip, laid his head on the glass, and hid under the hood from the harsh fluorescent lights. Abrupt screaming startled him awake before a man collapsed on top of him, his neck chewed apart by a walker. Sans jerked at another scream down at the end of the compartment; three other walkers were advancing on their prey as they were softly battered with purses and bicycles. Slow banging from the other compartment made him look at a window where a bloody silhouette of a teenage girl was being devoured. In the entire time that he clutched his backpack, the subway had gradually stopped. Doors scraped open and kept for some time. From the inside, he watched crowds fled for the escalators. Sans realized he was no longer sleeping on his way to lunch break. He desperately kicked the walker out of his path and jostled his way towards the surface. Screeching collisions in traffic, thuds of the bodies fallen out of skyscrapers, and distant gunshots hammered his ears, but chillingly, there were absolutely no sirens. That told him: this was the end.

The Aftermath: Stoned in his apartment, Sans peers out the window, mulling over his next move.
Name: Jace Langston

Appearance: http://favim.com/orig/201107/20/boy-cute-guy-hot-man-Favim.com-111239.jpg

Personality: Jace is someone who can be described as a laid-back, down to earth kind of guy. He is generally very friendly toward people and willing to put his life on the line for a complete stranger. Honest and hard-working, he knows what he wants and how to get it. Jace has a high pain tolerance and he doesn't like it when people have to worry about him. He can be very stubborn and strong in his belief. His intelligence, humor and quick-wit are what help to keep him sane and alive.

Before the breakout of walkers: A Senior at University of Chicago, Jace was majoring in Public and Social service. He was on his last year of his Bachelor's Degree and getting ready to get his Master's. He was in several clubs, all which volunteered, and was the goalie/ forward on the soccer team. Although he did play other spots, soccer is what he had always been best at and what he loved. He lived on campus with his long time friend, Lucas. Overall, he made good grades in his classes and wasn't much of a party-er.

During the breakout of walkers: Jace was visiting his parents in Douglas, GA, during one of his breaks when the outbreak happened. He was in the house with his dog, Milo (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mNoP3zV5W10/S5Y2tQTZqaI/AAAAAAAAAYs/j9g9cU53DS8/s320/GreatPyrenees1.jpg), watching "NCIS" and having breakfast when Milo started to bark madly at the dog. Thinking nothing of it, he told Milo to "stand down". It was when he heard the scream that he knew something was wrong. Grabbing the baseball bat out of the coat closet, he than ran and threw open the door. The sight that greeted him almost made him sick; a women was on top of his neighbor, Mrs. Robinson, and was eating into her flesh. Without thinking much about it, he ran out, Milo following close behind him. Bring the bat down on the women's back, she crumpled. Seconds later, she started to move again. He hit her over and over till she stopped. Hearing a fierce snarling behind him, he turned to find Milo teeth dug in to Mrs. Robinson's neck, but she was still moving even though she ought to be dead. It was then that Jace realized what was going on, he had seen the clips on the new about the dead coming back. Bring the baseball bat up, he then brought it on top of Mrs. Robionson head, ending her there. Calling Milo and running back insde, and started to prepare for the worst.

What they are doing now: Right now, Milo and Jace are held up in their house. Jace has survived by stealing food and supplies from the other houses around him because everyone seems to be either dead, undead or gone. He is not ready to leave yet, but he also knows that if he tries to survive on his own, that he will not make it. Packing up a backpack, he has deiced that he might leave and try to find other survivors.

Other: He will be using one of his bike as a method of travel. Milo, who is a Great Pyrenees, is also coming with him. Milo is has been very well-trained and is a smart dog. He does not bark a lot.Name: Janet Mullen

Appearance:
http://whatislistening.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Blind_Girl_by_jezebel.jpg

Personality: Slow and careful to put it in a short way. She had always been careful but since the accident she's taken it even slower to make sure that she does things right. A very careful listener and prefers having contact with someone physically since she can't see anyone.

Before the break out of the walkers: Janet was a promising medical student in college, spending many of her nights with her face in a book, studying hard. She had dreams of becoming a doctor like her father while even working to pay her own way (mostly) through college. However, her dreams were almost shattered one day due to one of her party animal like friends. It was a chemistry class they were in and the teacher had stepped out for a moment.

Her friend had mixed some chemicals together which caused the mixture to react explosively and splashed into Janet's eyes. The chemicals burnt away her sight and scared her face around her eyes. Her dreams of becoming a doctor had shattered in that moment as she spent the next few months in the hospital and in therapy. Her father helped save part of her dream by working with the university to teach his daughter nursing in a way that can be handled with her new handicap. She finally graduated a year ago as a legally blind nurse to a standing ovation from the entire university.

During the breakout of the walkers: Janet had been working in a little family clinic in Atlanta when the outbreak started. They didn't get the bad cases that the hospitals did, but they got enough that soon the clinic was a bad place to be. Janet survived because one of the clinic workers shoved her into an empty examination room and told her to stay there and to not open the door no matter what. She listened to him, cowering behind the exam bed as the screams and the moans reached her ears. She isn't exactly sure how long it was but eventually it got silent enough that she shoved some medical supplies in a bag before leaving the exam room. She listened as she made her way to the break room, grabing her braile labeler and her walking stick along with some food and drinks that were lying around. She didn't think this would be a safe place to stay and decided to head out and try to make it back to her place.

What she's doing now: Janet mightbe one of the few people that haven't put down a Walker, due to she's used her more focused hearing to avoid any sort of contact with them in the first place. She had intended to go home from the clinic, but due to the detours she had to make and the lack of city sounds she has gotten lost and she isnt too sure of what building she is currently hiding in or where it is located. At one point she lost the sunglasses she usually wore to hide the scaring around her eyes so she just grabbed some sort of white cloth and covered her eyes with that.
Name: Junko Liu
Appearance: http://s1.favim.com/orig/5/4minute-asian-fashion-girl-hyuna-Favim.com-161315.jpg
Personaility: She’s kindhearted, and compassionate. Raised to be well mannered and ladylike, by her prestigious parents. She was the follower type of people. Always going where her friends took her, she loved to hangout, go out shopping, partying, a night on the town was her favorite. She is a total gamer, and music lover. She loves being creative, sassy, and cocky at times. She loved making new friends, “The more the merrier” that was (one) of her mottos. She’s described as a total Spazz.
Before the outbreak of walkers: She graduated from Dance Academy, and with the help of her parents bought and fixed up a little dance studio of her own. She taught teenagers and young children less fortunate how to dance and have fun, she held tons of dance contests and events to raise up money for charities and such. She was recongized for her skill, it wasn’t till a group of her friends talked her into competiting in a national dance contest her career took off from there. She was one of the top ten best dancers in the region. Call it dancing fever, but there wasn’t a time she couldn’t stop tapping her foot ; moving her hips ; or scooping her shoulders side to side. Like dancing had tunneled into her system, just like music. She was adapted to each individual rhythm.
During the outbreak of walkers: She was just in her studio alone, after hours going over her moves. All a sudden she hears a scream in the distant. She tried peering out the window to see but saw nothing in the darkness. All she could hear were more screaming from afar, followed by gun shots. She become worried. Worried about her friends, her parents, everyone she ever knew she was worried about. She quickly grabbed her jacket and ran outside to see all the comotion. That’s when she say it all, the dead up and walking around killing people, and eating them alive. This made her sick to her stomach, she tried to save them, only able to distract some walkers so other people could run, that’s when the thought of her patents flashed through her mind. She wanted to know if they were okay and safe. She ran back to her studio, locking the door and hiding in the back office, she grabbed her cell phone and called their home in Tokyo. The line was disconnected, making her worry even more.
What she’s doing now: She is still trying to contact her parents today, without any luck. So until then, she tries helping others best to her abilities, there are countless times she tries saving someone from a bite, but when her back is turned its too late, it hurts her heart having to put them down like animals, its inhumane. She doesn’t know how to use guns. She knows all forms of Japanese and Chinese fighting styles. She’ll use a switchblade she carries around in her back pocket as the only “weapon” she has. Being on her own is also terrifing, she grew up, always being around someone and being attached, now that she’s alone she doesn’t know what her plan of action is. “Protect myself, and run”Name: Silvana Maria*Novelo*
Relationship: Single

Appearance:*http://obamapacman.com/2009/12/michelle-rodriguez-avatar-lost-actress-mac-celebrity-girl/michelle-rodriguez-beach/

Personality: Growing up with five older brothers and three younger brothers, she was always a Tom boy. She didn't care what people said, "Live is short" she learned from her brothers, if people didn't like her why would she try acting like something she's not. She was also mothering--well more big sisterly, when she was left to baby sit her baby brothers. She's humorous, out-going, a great athlete, and a over all great person, she loves making friends, and helping others. She would be serious at times, but only meant she loved and cared for you. *

Before the break out of the walkers: She had her heart set on joining the Army. She took ROTC all four years of high school, she committed time in the Army Reserves, and each summer, went to a Army Bootcamp. Her older brothers were already in the Army at that time, and were deployed over seas. Her little brothers taking ROTC in 10th grade.*

During the breakout of the walkers: She was coming home to tell her family the great news, she was finally in the Army, but she was determined to work hard. Her radio turned to a emergency broadcast, talking about the dead (walkers) up and walking around, they said to stay indoors, board up all doors and windows, and sit tight until the Military role in. She slammed on the gas, trying to make it home, she loved watching Zombie movies as a child, she knew what to expect. She ran into her house calling for her parents, and little brothers. She saw that lots of the furniture from the door, to the kitchen and living, then she saw a blood trial. She pulled a shotgun from her dad's hunting cabinet, loaded it, and aimed it steadily as she followed the blood trial, she peered in but it was already too late. She found her parents half eaten bodies. She fell to her knees in tears, crying, she closed both her parents' eyes,and prayed. She got back to her feet, after she searched the rest of the house she still couldn't find her brothers. Her only thing she could believe in was her older brothers taking her younger brothers to safety. That's all the false hope she had.

What she's doing now: She's on the road, traveling, stopping for supplies, gas, and guns. She rides her dad's old motorcycle, with the passages car attacked to it, she puts her duffle bag in that, hopefully she'll find surveyors. She's not too big on being alone.

Location: Hidden in the fenced in community half the RP's group is.
Name-Markus Valentino-Leonardo Olivetti
Age-26
Description-6"8',Black Hair,Dark Brown eyes that ooze intensity.Sculpted face,athletic body.Strong arms,strong,toned upper body.
Dark Clothes are his preferred choice, for sneaking around. Those are the only kind of clothes he has gathered.
Bio-Before the apocalypse, Markus joined the Army,eventually going so far as an Army Ranger.Once he passed Ranger School and was able to come back home, he became a Bartender/Bouncer. He got a girlfriend, had a normal, fun life. The day of the outbreak, he was coming home from work, and as he was driving, saw a man being attacked by a walker. He got out of his car only to find the man dead, and a very sickly looking person walking towards him. As a child he loved zombie movies, so due to his quick mind, put two and two together. He quickly got back into his vehicle, and drove to the nearest gun shop. Luckily, it was early, so not many people knew what was going quite yet. He bought a decent amount of ammunition and weaponry, as well as some survival gear and weapon maintenance kits.
When he got home, he saw that his girlfriend had opened the door to a walker, and was attacked. By the time he had killed the infected, he had to kill his girlfriend.
Putting his mind on survival mode, he gathered all the useful things in his house, and began to load them into his car. He had a few military grade weapons, and a substantial amount of ammunition for them, so he grabbed those, and headed out. He quickly drove to a grocery store, and after realizing people were finally waking up and gathering supplies, got all he could, which was a good amount for a small group of people, and rushed out of the store without paying.
He called up the only two friends he kept in contact with from the Army, and because they lived close to each other, they all met up, luckily with enough supplies to keep them healthy for a substantial amount of time. Over a period of time, they gained a few survivors, lost some, and in the end, his two friends were killed by two fake dead walker.(The ones that lay there until someone shows up.)
Since then, he's been all over, staying away from groups, and gathering gas and supplies.

Weapons-One M4A1 Military Grade Assualt Rifle with flashlight, grip and ACOG scope.
One Glock.45
One 12 Guage Shotgun
One Hunting Rifle
Two Revolvers
Four Hunting Knives

Location-Close to one the RPs big groups.Name: Aieko Littlesea
Appearance: Aieko is 5'7. With think black waist length black hair. She is Japanese and Native American. She has on dark jeans with a white V neck shirt that shows a tab bit of her upper cleavage .
http://s1307.beta.photobucket.com/user/SanAndreas6/media/Aieko.jpg.html

Personality: Aieko is a social bug, she is nice to everyone she meets. She gives a people the benefit of the doubt. She is very loyal . When you break her trust, she will not give 2 shits about you, and if she doesn't like you,, you will know

Before the Breakout of the walkers: Aieko was working as personal assistant for a man who owned a big company. She was always busy during the day but at night she always made time for her friends. On the weekends she was always clubbing or bar hopping.

During the breakout of the walkers: Aieko was at a bar.She was drunk, so when she saw this ugly walker come up to her she thought it was a joke, and some guy dressing up. She laughed then her conscious told her to get the hell away from it. Thank God she listened and took off. Because later on she found out what they were.

whats she's doing now: Aieko is staying in her Uncles house with her Cousin Kimiko (Kim). They leave when they need more supplies but they always return to this house. But she knows they cant stay their forever.Name: Kimiko (Kim) Hokkaido
Appearance:Kim is 5'3 With jet black, straight as a pencil hair that reaches a little past the middle of her back, with bangs. She's wearing the outfit thats in the pic. She is japanese and white
http://s1307.beta.photobucket.com/user/SanAndreas6/media/Kimiko.jpg.html

Personality: Kim is a little fire cracker. She grew up always having to defend herself, so she has a pretty strong back bone. She is very Loyal to her cousin and best friend Aikeo, but if she isn't sure how she would take in a survivor. She would probably feel on edge with the person. not trusting him/her.

Before Breakout: Aikeo was working at Starbucks, and when she wasn't on the clock she was a Slacker. playing video games, mostly zombie one's. She always felt like a Zombie apocalypse was going to happen and she prepared for it by reading The Zombies survival guide, and going to the shooting range.

During breakout: Kim was playing video games and was yelling at her xbox headset at some kid who was being a try hard on a games she was playing. As she yelled at the kid calling him foul names she heard a scream. She immediately stopped yelling and slid her headset off and listened carefully. She heard her mother crying about being bitten and it hurt . And her father panicking. Kim shoved her headset off and ran swung her feet off of the desk and jumped out of her gamer chair and rushed downstairs. 3 hours later, her mom was dead. 10 minute after that Kim saw a Zombie for the first time and it was her own mother.

What she's doing now: Pretty much just holding down the fort with her cousin. But soon they are going to have to leave. SInce they have noticed more Zombies coming around.Name: Julie Clearwater

Appearance:
http://www.globalization101.org/uploads/Image/News%20Analyses/blonde-model.jpg

Personality: Julie appears to be a soft-hearted and sweet woman, with kind words and a gentle touch, but that is only on the surface and to those she keeps at a distance. In reality Julie is a head-strong go getter that can be merciless in her actions. Sometimes cut throat to get what she wants. Julie is highly motivated and determined. Ambitious doesn't even begin to describe her. She even has a wild side, doing outrageous things to get an adrenaline rush. But that is not to say she isn't fair, accepting, or generous. She is just honest, calls it likes she sees it, and her actions can tend to be more in favor for herself rather than others. Julie also has a hard time letting others in and to show signs of weak emotions like fear, sadness, etc.

Before the break out of the walkers: Julie lives in the middle of nowhere up in Maine with her large family. There are six children total, 2 sisters and 4 brothers. She is the older of the two sisters and the second eldest over all. Since there was never anything to do up in Maine Julie took to many outdoorsy activities such as: hunting, four-wheeling, mud wrestling, hiking, rock climbing, and archery. She also became a hands-on amateur mechanic. Julie was bored easily..so she never stood still for too long and always tried new things. However, she took the bow really well and is a good aim with a gun. And despite being apart of a large family..Julie never felt like she really belonged and was somewhat of the outcast. It was just always hard for her to connect to other no matter how many times she smiled and was nice to others. So after awhile she would act nice but deep down was only concerned for herself and did what benefited her. After graduating high school Julie won a scholarship to a school in New York to become a nurse. After her schooling she landed a job in Upstate New York as a clinical nurse.

During the break out of the walkers: Julie was making her rounds at the hospital and checking on her patients when one had slipped away just as she was checking his vitals. So she called the doctor and they tried to revive him, but couldn't. So just as they were about to leave the room to prepare the paperwork and to contact the family..the patient woke up gasping for air and was like a maniac. In an instant he jumped onto the doctor attacking him and eating his flesh. They called for security but no one seemed to come for help. So thinking fast, Julie grabbed the IV drip needle and sunk it into the patient's eye after he came after her. Then he fell to the floor dead next to the doctor. Julie then heard frantic screaming and strange moans coming from the hallway. She stepped out into there to see a mad house of chaos. People were attacking others and eating them! Knowing she had no time before she was someone's next meal..she grabbed some medical supplies that she could use as weapons and escaped, taking down the walking dead. When she came into the parking lot she broke into a car, hot wired it, and drove away to escape the nightmare. But sadly she had to realize the nightmare was even going on inside of her whole community. She high tailed it to her house, grabbed some weapons and supplies and fled the county...only to be pushed full throttle into the walking dead epidemic that seemed to have swept up the nation.

What she's doing now: Julie had been traveling with a small group of four people, keeping her distance, and not saying much, but still contributed to their survival. Her main weapon of choice now was a cross bow. But her back up weapons were two pistols she carries around her belt and a dagger she keeps hidden in her boots. Last night while they were camping..the person on guard had fallen asleep and they were ambushed. SO Julie fought off the ones that she could and it was too late for the others..so she snuck off and has been keeping a low profile ever since. Name:

Damien Bucksteed

Background story:

all his life he was told that his obsesive gaming would lead to him not being able to function in the real world. that his brutal games would cause him to become a sirial killer. but thanks to those games, he can use almost all of the weapons and vehicles that where depicted he knows this as a fact as he has tried using some of them, al thanks to his father being allowed to keep one of all of the weapons that hte army had to offer, be them sniper rifles, assult rifles, pistols, revolvers, magnums, he had one of each, plus enough ammo for the lot to be able to survive in a combat zone for roughly 4-5 days, under continual attack. his dad took some of the good ones, like the Barret and the rocket launcher, but he left all of the rest. good thing he lived next to a house that was trying to move out as They came through, slaughtered the lot of 'em. he packed the supplies into the truck, but he hid them with th extra furniture that was already in there. he figured ya never know. he just kept a G11 for himself. as that was the best gun in the games that he played, and it was the one he knew the most about in the science.

After the outbreak

He is in an old mover's van, driving around, looking for a safe haven, or something of the like. He only knows where he is, in general, not exact.

Appearance:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/48402/albums/3809/56904.png

thin and lean, well fit, standing at a giant 4' 2" he has a wide jaw, blonde hair, curly when resently dried with no brushing. green eyes, and average everything else

Personality:

Happy go lucky, untill you piss him off, then he is like a demon. as it takes a bit to get him to the demon state though. overall he is a mellow kid (the demon state, is just how he acts...)

Choice of weapon (only one plz):

G11 it fires a burst of three rounds, can switch to semi- and full auto, holds 36 rounds in a "clip", he has both a low-powered scope and a variable zoom scope for it, if the need arrises. He's a good shot with it, so 5/8 times he can hit exactly what he aims for, the other 3 times, he misses by a mile.

Anything else: HE CAN DRIVE!!! all thanks to his games he used to be very rich.Name: Dominic (Dom) Wilux

Appearance:

Personality: Is strong willed and defiant, with severe ADHD and emotional disorders, he will not put up with abuse of any sort. he pummeled another kid to the ground for calling him a "Dumb ass" in high school. when he says he wants do do something, he will do it! no matter what you say, he will get his way. he is impulsive, and if you get him angry, he is unstable. if i were you, i would not trust him with a gun.

Before the break out of the walkers: he was at a college in Missouri studying for video game design. he had just started controlling his anger-type outbreaks. he got mugged in an alleyway and lost his wallet and identification, and went unstable yet again.

During the breakout of the walkers: he was in his car driving to his college when he saw strangely walking people, he did not watch television because he thought it was all propaganda and lies. he got out to see them, when one almost bit his hand, he scrambled to his car, seeing more and more of the cannibal-like people walking. he turned on the radio for once, and heard a broadcast for a survival colony. he drove for miles and miles, until he gave up.

What he's doing now: running from place to place surviving on what he can, he keeps a journal, describing his events, thoughts, feelings. he has one weapon, a rusty machete that has saved him numerous times. he keeps it at his side, always. he is constantly on edge, he has trained his ears to pick up shuffling footsteps in the distance. he is reverting to almost primitive survival instincts. not knowing what he may face next.

G
09-30-2012, 07:47 AM
I love the show! I've seen them all! (don't worry, I won't spoil it.) Busy right now, but I'll post a sheet sometime soon.

Also, this looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Porcelain Doll
09-30-2012, 08:12 AM
The show is great! Thank you :3
That would be great! I'm looking forward to see how your character turns out :D
I will check them out, cheers :D

G
09-30-2012, 10:14 AM
Cool :) If you create a basic character sheet for people to follow, it'll make it easier for those who wanna join - also, do you have any ideas on plot? I know you want to do something different from the show, anything in particular in mind?

Porcelain Doll
09-30-2012, 10:27 AM
I want to gather some people first, discuss a few things like a plot and then move onto the character sheets. :)

ElizabethStark
09-30-2012, 04:22 PM
A Walking Dead RP?? Awesome. I may consider joining.

[by the way, the comic is A LOT better than the show]

SparrowHawk
09-30-2012, 06:52 PM
I'm so down for this. I fcking love the show

Porcelain Doll
09-30-2012, 08:35 PM
ElizabethStark: Awesome! I hope you do join :D
Oh really? I'll have to look around for it :3

SparrowHawk: That's great! Thanks for joining :D

Everyone: Should we get started planning out the plot now, or wait for a few more people? Others can still join after/while we are making the plot, I just want to know what you guys think! Does everyone have a rough idea on their character's gender and age yet? :)

Lost
09-30-2012, 08:41 PM
Hmm, zombie RP based on The Walking Dead? Say no more~! I'm in.

Porcelain Doll
09-30-2012, 08:48 PM
Oh yay! Thank you for joining Lost :D

We now have:
1. Me
2. G
3. SparrowHawk
4. Lost

and maybe ElizabethStark :D

Porcelain Doll
09-30-2012, 11:13 PM
Character Sheet

Name: Rochelle Smith

Appearance:http://content8.flixster.com/photo/13/49/82/13498234_ori.jpghttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmt92tQVm01ql402ao1_500.jpg
Personality: Rochelle is a kind hearted sweet girl, she loves to make others happy. She will always put others before her, even if her life is at risk. She's a very honest, loyal person and can keep a secret. But with her being so passive, she gets pushed around a lot. She doesn't speak her mind and usually plays by the rules. Sometimes Rochelle can be a little shy, but once you get to know her she can be very talkative. She is optimistic and sees the best in everyone and she would never judge someone before getting to know them. Rochelle wouldn't be considered as a good leader though as she is too passive. Leaders need to be strong, firm and make the tough decisions. Rochelle hates making tough decisions and usually takes the easy way out of things.

Before the break out of the walkers: Rochelle was still living with her parents before the break out. She has a little sister too, Ruby, who she loves and adores. Ruby is fifteen and looks up to Rochelle, they are quite similar personality wise but Ruby can be a bit stubborn at times. Rochelle was planning to go to university to study in art. She loves drawing, painting, sketching and her favourite thing to draw is the little apple tree in their garden. They are a happy family and get along well together, they have the occasional fights as all family's do, but they are all pretty close. They aren't a rich family, but they have enough money to keep everyone happy and healthy.

During the break out of the walkers: Rochelle's parents were at work and Ruby was at school. Rochelle was spending the day alone painting a picture of some flowers in a vase. While she was painting she suddenly heard startled screams coming from all directions. Rochelle quickly dropped her paint brush and rushed into the street, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her first thought was to go and find Ruby and make sure she was safe. Once she found her sister, they could go look for their parents. Luckily the school wasn't too far away from where they lived, only 10 minutes away on foot. Rochelle sprinted as fast as she could to Ruby's school, trying not to attract these creatures. Once Rochelle reached Ruby's school she yelled out her name, she noticed that many people were in the same situation as she was in. A scream rang through Rochelle's ears and she knew instantly who's scream it belonged to. Rochelle caught a glimpse of her sister scrambled on the ground, one of the zombie looking things was trying to eat her. Rochelle screamed and came to her sister's aid. She grabbed Ruby under the arms and pulled her away from the zombie, the zombie was only inches away from biting into her leg. Rochelle grabbed her sister's hand and they both ran and ran.

What she's doing now: Rochelle and Ruby are both still alive, but they never found their parents. Rochelle believes that they are still alive somewhere and she keeps trying to reassure Ruby. They are still hiding in their house, but they are slowly running out of supplies. Rochelle doesn't know what to do. She doesn't want to leave her sister behind while she goes out, but she doesn't want to bring her with her and put her into a danger. Ruby keeps telling Rochelle that they need to go out there sooner or later, or they will die. Rochelle considers this idea, but she is too protective over her sister to put the plan into action.

(Anyone can use this character sheet, if you don't like it then you can make up your own. I will put Ruby's character sheet up soon, feel free to starting posting your character sheets. :D)

The Imposter
09-30-2012, 11:20 PM
My interest is piqued but I'm curious as to the plans to make this different than every other zombie rp? Also is it just based in the Walking Dead world or will we be seeing the characters from the comics and show?

Porcelain Doll
09-30-2012, 11:38 PM
The Imposter: I'm glad this interests you!
Well, I've never been in a zombie type RP before so I don't really know what a typical 'zombie' roleplay is like :P Could you explain?
As of plot, I wanted to see everyone else's ideas first :)
I think basically, everyone is looking for somewhere safe to go. There could be some sort of camp site where all the survivors go and our characters are trying to reach it. They could reach it and then find out that it is deserted and then they have to think of a new plan. Maybe they could try find a solution for the walkers that will stop them from spreading/change them back to human maybe?

We will not be seeing any of the characters from the show/comic. I'm basically just cutting out all of the original characters and then everyone putting in their own. It doesn't have to be exactly like the show/comic, since it is our rp. But I liked to whole idea of the walkers and trying to survive.

I hope that helps you out a bit :)

The Imposter
10-01-2012, 12:52 AM
I mean normal or typical as in plot wise. Group trying to manage surviving in the world, or save it, etc.

I'm more partial to the the walkers not being able to be saved, or changed back. That the group will just be coping with the new world and trying to survive as long as possible while the new evolution takes over.

ElizabethStark
10-01-2012, 01:17 AM
I like Imposter's idea; it is of how the Walking Dead is. They're basically trying to make a living with the walkers around.

Porcelain Doll
10-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Awesome! If everyone likes that idea, we will go with that :D
Any more suggestions?

Lost
10-01-2012, 02:28 AM
I'm planning on just using Christopher and Michael if that's okay :3 I'll repost the characters here if you need/want me to :)

Porcelain Doll
10-01-2012, 02:31 AM
No problem at all! That would be good, so others can see them :D
Keep the character sheets coming guys! So then I can start the IC :3

G
10-01-2012, 03:02 AM
Was thinking of making a mother and child combo - though if anyone wanted to play a kid anyway, I would happily play the mother role; it'd be more interesting with someone else playing him/her :)

Lost
10-01-2012, 03:17 AM
Name: Christopher Myles Lowe
Appearance: http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii539/_SetYourselfOnFire_/Images%20for%20R%20O%20B/tumblr_l055gh7l6E1qbx0imo1_400.jpg

Bio/Background: I wish to keep this a secret, have it unfold in the story line.

-----------------------

Name: Michael Anthony Ross
Appearance:
http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii539/_SetYourselfOnFire_/Images%20for%20R%20O%20B/tumblr_lxgeour9iL1qi9s2zo1_500.jpg
http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii539/_SetYourselfOnFire_/Images%20for%20R%20O%20B/tumblr_lpx80vU4cM1qjuz1po1_500.jpg

Bio/Background: Again, I'm keeping this secret :3

Porcelain Doll
10-01-2012, 03:20 AM
That sounds great G! :D
I would, but I've already got two characters at the moment.

Lost, accepted :D

The Imposter
10-01-2012, 03:22 AM
G I'm your man...or child...doesn't even have to be a boy. I'm suppose to be sleeping now. Put I'll hit you up a PM tomorrow.

Porcelain Doll
10-01-2012, 03:29 AM
Awesome! :D
Is everyone okay so far? Anyone have any more ideas? :D

ElizabethStark
10-01-2012, 03:36 AM
I've decided I will be joining. :D

Porcelain Doll
10-01-2012, 04:08 AM
Oh yay!!!!! :D -gives a big hug and cookies-
Welcome! do you know what you're going to do for your character? :D

ElizabethStark
10-01-2012, 04:38 AM
I'm not quite sure yet. But I know I'll be having two characters, and they'll be siblings. :)

bluemoon
10-01-2012, 04:39 AM
I am most definitely interested. I'm working on getting my character sheet up now.

Porcelain Doll
10-01-2012, 04:42 AM
Awesome! I can't wait to see them :D
Yay I can't wait bluemoon! :D

bluemoon
10-01-2012, 05:16 AM
Name: Bridget Zeller (Bree)

Appearance: http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk257/winskunas/042_herfurth2.jpg

Personality: Bree is typically a serious person, her previous life a difficult one that forced her to make a lot of hard choices. She comes across as cold-hearted, but it is mostly a front to keep others from interfering in her life. Determined and head-strong, she stands up for herself and speaks her mind without any care for the consequences. She will work hard to get what she wants or needs, believing that anything worth having is worth fighting for. Although it takes a lot to get to know her, she is loyal to her friends and would do anything in her power to help them.

Before the break out of the walkers: Bridget was serving a ten year sentence in a mental institution after setting her house on fire, which resulted in the death of her mother and father. She was found guilty of the crime, but due to the suspicious circumstances, she was given a lighter sentence based on the verdict of temporary insanity.

During the breakout of the walkers: Bridget began to plan her escape when the plague of the undead struck the town. The patients had limited knowledge of the attack--news of a rabies-like illness had reached their ears a few days before, but assurances of a cure kept the panic to a minimum. Following the event of a night shift nurse arriving with her wrist wrapped lightly with a stained bandage, the morning began with its normal routine. Patients lined up for their morning meds and the nurse appeared to be sleeping, her head resting on her arm across the desk. Roused by the next shift’s nurse, the infected woman attacked her and a struggle ensued. Bridget saw her chance, as did several other patients, and with the frenzied attack in full swing, she entered the nurse’s station and snatched up the ward’s keys and card. The building’s alarms were set off as soon as she made her way out of the first door, triggered not by her escape, but by the commotion behind her.

What she's doing now: Surviving any way she can, Bridget roams the city searching for food and shelter.

Porcelain Doll
10-01-2012, 05:29 AM
Accepted! I will add her to the first post :)
Bridget sounds awesome! I can't wait to see what you do with her :D

ElizabethStark
10-01-2012, 05:34 AM
I'll post up my characters in a moment.

bluemoon
10-01-2012, 05:40 AM
Thank you! I look forward to finally getting to use her. :D She was actually created for another RP based on The Walking Dead series on a different site. The story died early due to a few people involved leaving the site. I have high hopes for her and can't wait to get the story rolling!

ElizabethStark
10-01-2012, 05:54 AM
Name: Ester Locke

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Weapons: Machete

Personality: Ester is loving and caring, she hates to see others getting hurt and will normally do something about it. She is a very strong individual, if she has to make a hard decision and if it's best she will do it. She's good at handling situations and a large group of people; which would make her strong on leadership. She's got a lot of heart and compassion even though she's the type to make tough decisions. She is very loyal once she is able to trust a person, her loyalty is very strong; she'll stick by your side even in the stickiest of situations. She does not judge or underestimate people before she even truly knows them. She is a very good convincer, very intelligent and wise. She thinks a situation through before going head first into it. She is also very stubborn.

History: My history isn't very pleasant.. I had been living happily with my parents, everything was perfect. Things got a lot better once Anna was born, she was such a beautiful little girl. Four years after Anna was born, I was fourteen years old; something dreadful happened. My parents had been murdered in cold blood by my psychotic uncle, he held me at gun point once finished butchering up my parents, I had witnessed the whole thing. Thank God Anna wasn't there to see it, she had been at some girl scouts thing at the time. Police showed up in time to rescue me from my uncle's grip, however they weren't the ones who had really saved my life. The police had been telling him over and over to let me go. It had gone on for at least an hour before I finally gathered up enough courage to convince him to let me go. I'm quite the convincer, good with sympathizing and such. My uncles sentence was life in prison without parole.

After that, Anna and I lived with my uncle's wife; my aunt. I knew she was in a lot of pain, she loved my parents, she was my father's sister. We were all grieving for our loss, but I knew the pain could not last forever. I made sure Anna was happy, my aunt couldn't fulfill the motherly role that Anna needed; so I filled that role. I had to be happy, and also smile for her. And so I did.

Current Situation: Ester is hiding up in a treehouse with Anna that she had found when the walkers[currently 'monsters' since Ester isn't exactly sure what to make of them] showed up; it's near a supply store which is great. Unfortunately more and more walkers are showing up around the store making it difficult for Ester to reach it. She figures she should find coverage elsewhere, but is afraid of Anna's safety. Since the treehouse is high and the walkers are stupid, it's a perfect place to stay. However, Ester knows she can't stay here forever. She is currently thinking of her next move.

Appearance http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/174/9/a/Good_Morning_Beautiful_by_soulofautumn87.jpg
[Ester's eyes are blue like her sister's]

Relations: Anna-Little sister

-------------------------------------

Name: Anna Locke

Sexuality: N/A

Weapons: Pocket Knife

Personality: Anna is a very sweet and shy little girl. She enjoys playing different types of games like any other child. [her personality is short because she's still young, and has a lot to develop]

History: Same as Ester's pretty much.

Current Situation: With Ester

Appearance: http://imgfave.com/view/1484680

Relations: Ester-Big sister

Porcelain Doll
10-01-2012, 05:55 AM
Okay Elizabeth, take your time! I still haven't posted Ruby's character sheet so don't worry :)

I see! I really hope this RP doesn't die down :(
Yeah she's really interesting, she's kinda the opposite of my character :P
I might get the IC up tomorrow (it's 6:52pm here) so it would roughly be up in around 16-20 hours. Is everyone okay with me starting it tomorrow? I think we have enough players to start :)
The good thing about this plot, it would never be too late for anyone to join. Even if we were, 20 pages in. People could still join :D

ElizabethStark
10-01-2012, 06:00 AM
Alright, got my CS up.

Porcelain Doll
10-01-2012, 06:15 AM
Great! I love it :D
Ester is so pretty and Anna is so cute :3

I'll get them added for you!

ElizabethStark
10-01-2012, 06:16 AM
Yay! :D I'm looking forward to the RP! :)

G
10-01-2012, 08:08 AM
Sounds good, Imposter - I'll wait for your pm to finish my sheet, then. :)

LegacyDreams
10-01-2012, 08:10 AM
Name: Ilia Captor
Appearance:http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvMDHPCR0WbP8Z8yKH-q_IjHKoaJFCxIXck4HGDV71WEwtQf74
History: She absolutely hates talking about it.
Crush: Christopher

ElizabethStark
10-01-2012, 08:18 AM
LegacyDreams, you have taken my character's future crush.. -glare mode activate-

Porcelain Doll
10-01-2012, 08:59 AM
Hey Legacy!
So will Christopher and Ilia already know each other?

by any chance, do you watch Pewdiepie Elizabeth? :P

ElizabethStark
10-01-2012, 09:10 AM
YES. I do! :D

Porcelain Doll
10-01-2012, 09:22 AM
:D ME TOO -brofist-

You are accepted btw Legacy!
I am just a little confused. Will Chris be her future crush, or is your character going to know him before hand? Either is fine, I was just wondering.
Oh gosh, there is going to be a bit of girl drama between Ilia and Ester over Christopher :P

G
10-01-2012, 09:25 AM
Oh good! :D I love me some drama!

ElizabethStark
10-01-2012, 09:40 AM
-brofist- :D

And MWAHAHAHA , the drama... ;]

Porcelain Doll
10-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Character Sheet

Name: Ruby Smith

Appearance:http://hungergamesdwtc.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Isabelle-Fuhrman-profile-pic.pnghttp://www.myhungergames.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Isabelle-Fuhrman-Clove.jpg
Personality: Ruby is kind hearted like her sister, but she has a tough side to her. She can be quite nosy and gets into people's business a lot. She hates it when people keep the harsh truth about reality from her. Ruby can be very stubborn and it's hard to persuade her to do things, she hates being bossed around. She knows how to twist her big sister around and get her to do anything for her. Rochelle would do anything for Ruby, so she usually falls into her sister's traps. Ruby would put anyone before her though, just like her sister.

Before the break out of the walkers: Ruby is the youngest daughter in her family, her big sister Rochelle she loves a lot. They very rarely have fights, they are more like best friends than sisters. Her parents are hard on her though, encouraging her to be like Rochelle. But Ruby doesn't want to go to university, she wants to explore the world. Ruby gets sick of being compared to her sister sometimes, even though she loves her and looks up to her, she doesn't want to be Rochelle. Ruby goes to the local highschool which isn't too far from her house. Her grades aren't that great, if she actually put the effort in she would get excellent marks.

During the break out of the walkers: Ruby was in her chemistry class at school, one of her favourite lessons. She was gazing out of the window when suddenly an ugly creature jumped up against the window. Ruby screamed which attracted more of these creatures, they were bashing on the window which eventually broke. The whole class and the teacher made a bolt to the door, screams and cries echoed down the school hall way. Students and teachers flooded out of the school, some didn't make it and were being eaten alive by these horrible monsters. Once Ruby got outside she didn't know where to run, she didn't think quickly enough and one of the zombies was on top of her. Ruby screamed and tried with all her might to prize the zombie off of her, someone pulled her away, her leg inches away from being bitten. It was Rochelle. The two of them ran home, tears rolling down their cheeks.

What she's doing now: Ruby and Rochelle are now stuck inside their house, their parents no where to be seen. Ruby is convinced that they are dead, but Rochelle keeps telling her that they are alive. Ruby has tried to tell her sister that they really need supplies. The first time ever, Rochelle didn't listen to Ruby's idea. This angered Ruby and she became frustrated with her sister, they would die if they didn't get out soon. Ruby keeps asking her sister and she knows that Rochelle will give in eventually.

Lost
10-01-2012, 10:21 PM
Ladies, ladiessssss there's enough Christopher to go around ;D Lmao, I'm excited for this!

Porcelain Doll
10-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Heehee, he must be a ladies man :P
I am excited too! I will get the IC up soon :D

Lost
10-01-2012, 10:25 PM
:sushi: Hurry!! <3

The Imposter
10-01-2012, 10:26 PM
I'm still sorting stuff with G...but I'm sure our CS will be up sooner than later.

Porcelain Doll
10-01-2012, 10:30 PM
You're so cute Lost :3

No worries! take your time :D

Lost
10-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Lmao, stop it you! :oi:

ElizabethStark
10-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Lol xD
I'm excited for this to get started. ^^

Porcelain Doll
10-02-2012, 01:12 AM
I'm trying to get it up guys, but every time I try and preview it it says I need at least 1 character O.o
So it might have some mistakes in it, just bare with me while I edit it a bit :)

Porcelain Doll
10-02-2012, 01:37 AM
Okay here we go! The IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35374") is up :D
If I have accepted your character sheet, feel free to post :)
I will get mine up soon, I'm just taking a bit of a break :D

SparrowHawk
10-02-2012, 03:48 AM
I'll get my sheet up as soon as I can but I can't right now sorry :(

Porcelain Doll
10-02-2012, 04:01 AM
No worries, take your time :)

G
10-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Here's Evie; sorry if it's a bit long.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j302/hollisterrgurl90/photographysmokingoutdoorfashionwom.jpg
Evelyn Wyatt. - Evie
Female.

Appearance: Evelyn's striking features are swamped by a mass of dirty-blonde hair, long and slightly wavy. Her slender but athletic build might make her appear less formidable than she is in reality, but after watching the way she carries herself, straight-backed and certain, her inner strength is evident. Evie's true beauty shows on the rare occasion she allows herself to smile.

Personality: Evie's once-bright personality has been considerably dimmed; first with the challenges that parenthood brings and then the slightly more spirit-crushing apocalyptic events of late. After the loss of Charlie's father, the hard edge Evie's personality had taken on was firmly committed to it's place, and Evie can come across as cold and uncaring. To watch her devotion to her son reveals the truth about her nature, though; when she ineracts with Charlie, Evie becomes a different person - loving and devoted. The young mother is actually a deeply emotional person, but with everything else to worry about, her own feelings tend to get shunted to the background. It's easier just not to feel them.

Relations: Charlie Wyatt. (son)

The Beginning: Life before the world ended had the promise of real happiness for Evie. She was the usual angsty, self-obsessed teen when she met Eric; young and free of the responsibilities of the real world, careless and reckless; unconcerned with the future. She even remembered laughing at those girls who started having children so young, almost as hard as she did at the ones who slaved away at their studies, worrying about the next exam, the next year.. Evie didn't need to be concerned. She was going to be fine; a loving new boyfriend, a bright future ahead.
Even when Charlie arrived, thirteen months later, Evelyn was sure things would still turn out fine. Eric loved Charlie as much as he loved her; (sometimes Evie thought perhaps a little more,) she could reassure herself that while she might be a teenage mother, at least she wasn't a single one. And noone had prepared her for just how much she would adore the person she'd created! Her priorities shifted, and time seemed to begin to move faster.

The End: The main thing that still sticks in Evie's mind from the day everything changed is the smell; the stink of them! She smelt them long before she saw one, shuffling toward her down the road while she stood confused by the letterbox, a few bills clutched in one hand. He... It didn't notice her at first, just ambled aimlessly, one arm hanging, oddly limp, at its side, one foot bent painfully backwards. Evie winced, the intake of air making a small hiss, and thing she would later know as a Walker's head shot up, vacant eyes fixed on her.
She was perceptive enough to recognise a bad situation when she saw one. By the time it had halfed the distance between them, moving at a hindered, staggering jog, Evie was slamming the front door, her breath quick.
"Eric?" she called, moving away down the hall, toward the living room, "Charlie!?"
As her sons' name left her mouth, there was a sickening crunch.. The man outside had continued at full pace into the door, slamming into it with considerable force.
"Eric!"
Her tone was higher now, frightened.

It would have been more so if she knew what was coming next.

The Aftermath: For a little while they just lived day to day, she and Eric and Charlie, constantly on the move. But as the slaughter continued, and the number of Walkers grew, it became harder and harder to find safe places. Sooner or later, they would always be found.
Unfortunately for them it happened sooner.

It was Eric's watch, not that Evie was getting much sleep. Her dreams were all kinds of crazy these days, and she couldn't bear to keep her eyes off Charlie for too long. It seemed like only five minutes went by after she finally actually closed them that Eric was shaking her awake, panic in his voice.
"Get up, move, grab Charlie! You gotta get out of here, now!"
He was shoving something into her hands; a gun. She looked at it in sleep-befuddled surprise for a moment, then back at him.
"What..."
Her sentence was cut short by the groans. Nice of them, to make that eery sound, let you know they were approaching.
"GO!" Eric barked the word at her; almost an order. In any other situation, she would have called him on the tone; instead she got to her feet, shook Charlie awake, took him by the hand. Eric had already turned away, his own gun aimed and ready, eyes fixed on the door.
And the Walkers pouring through it.

They were clawing at each other in their haste toward their meal, squabbling like seagulls over somebodies leftovers. Rushing to the back wall, she lifted her son, shoving him through the rooms' only window. After she clambered through herself, and checked for danger that might come from this direction, now, she turned, ready to help Eric through... her gasp called Charlie's attention to the sight she'd have done anything to shield him from. He'd bought them time; but only enough for them.

She watched, unable to drag her eyes away, for another horrifying minute before she grabbed her son and ran.

They've been running ever since. Evie just wants to survive... and to forget.

The Imposter
10-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Charles Stephen Wyatt. - Charlie
Male.
http://s6.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/6AB6B5B5.jpg
Appearance: Charlie has his father's blue eyes, and his mother's smile. His taller (taller as in he is slightly taller than the average eight year old standing at about 4'4 and 56lbs.) frame looks slightly malnourished, and with the trouble of getting rest has resulted in bags under his striking eyes.

Personality: Charlie has always been a quiet child, struggling with the craved attention of other children and the trouble interacting on a social level. His developing brain has trouble grasping at moral and ethical decisions. He exhibits a general compassion one moment and then a twisted hatred the next. Some would say that it was typical for a child his age. His love for his mother however is always constant.

Relations: Evelyn Wyatt. (mother)

The Beginning: Charlie had a wonderful upbringing. Two parents that loved him, and sought what was best for him. They did everything the could to help give him a proper childhood. So it was surprising that someone like Charlie would show such strange signs. Even when he started school he had a hard time making friends, resorting to childish violence at times like pulling hair and making the other kids cry. What brought Charlies attitude into question was the calm demeanor he showed when he would hurt the other kids. Sometimes almost smiling as he pushed them into the toys or desks.
He can remember how his dad would take him out on walks and try to get him to talk about why he did those things at school, or the time he found him with the sick little birdie. An event that Eric said would be a secret from mom. His father had found him in the sandbox out back hitting the injured bird with a stick. Charlie would apologize profusely even if it lacked sincerity. It wasn't until the time that he stole his father's lighter and went to school with it that Charlie's problem was brought full out into the light.
He had tried to use the lighter to burn an area in his classroom at school. The teacher, principal, and Charlie's parents all met together and Charlie realized he had done something wrong. He can still see how saddened his parents were and began to apologize to the teacher and principal. He never wanted to hurt mommy and daddy.

The End: Charlie remembers his mother's voice. The terror in it as she came running through the house. The thumping at the door. Everyone was moving so fast, and Charlie stood in the living room unsure on what to do. The way his parents talked scared him and he could hear the strange noises from the door. He remembers crying as he continually asked 'what is happening?'

The Aftermath: They moved around a lot, trying to stay under the Walker's radar. However they were never able to settled anywhere long. Eric started to teach Charlie important things; like what to look for in a place to stay for the night, always aim for the head, and always be ready to run. There were others too but Charlie always had a hard time remembering. He learned quickly to make searching for supplies a game, and always kept two of his favorite toys with him.
Then came the event...that terrible night. He was pulled from his sleep and his mom forced him out through the window. He started crying as soon as he saw the walkers. He stood looking at the scene as his mother scrambled out. Dad was quickly swamped and the evil monsters began to feed. The both of them stood unable to look away. However Charlie felt strange...despite how traumatic and horrifying the scene Charlie felt...excited.

Porcelain Doll
10-04-2012, 05:00 AM
I love Charlie and Evelyn, the sound fantastic! Accepted of course, I will add them to the first post :D

Sorry that things have been quite slow lately. I was too busy to post yesterday and most of today RPA was down sadly. But I will get a post up tomorrow and hopefully get this RP running faster :D

G
10-04-2012, 07:12 AM
Awesome, and I love Charlie, Imposter! He's gonna be fun to interact with! XD
I'll try have an IC post up soon; today sometime.

Porcelain Doll
10-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Awesome!

Just letting everyone know that you can have as many characters as you like. They can be introduced in the middle of the roleplay as well, so if you ever think of a new character later on, feel free to make a character sheet for them and jump straight in. Don't be afraid to kill your character(s), you can always make more remember. It's up to you as the writer how long your character will be able to survive :D

The Imposter
10-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Just curious if there is a certain idea for a setting...I imagine we want to cross paths with the others. So are we in America? England? A certain city?

Porcelain Doll
10-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Hmmm good thinking.

What would be the most logical and suited for everyone? I really don't care where my character is from, it won't affect anything.

The Imposter
10-04-2012, 10:09 PM
I think people could get lost is all. Like group A ends up being on the east coast while B is on the west ya know? It'd make it kinda hard to run into the others is all.

ElizabethStark
10-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Yeahh, it'd be good to know the location..

Porcelain Doll
10-04-2012, 10:28 PM
I understand.

What about Atlanta, Georgia like in the show?

SparrowHawk
10-04-2012, 10:41 PM
So I realized my schedule is to busy to keep up with this RP sorry :( I'll read along though and see where it goes ~ Have fun guys!

bluemoon
10-04-2012, 10:49 PM
I was assuming it was Atlanta because we were basing it on the show. :D I am also going with night since ElizabethStark's post is at that time.

Porcelain Doll
10-04-2012, 11:29 PM
SparrowHawk: Aww thanks for letting me know. I hope to RP with you in the future :)

ElizabethStark
10-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Alright; Atlanta is good. :)

Porcelain Doll
10-05-2012, 04:24 AM
Sounds great! I hope a few more people will be joining us soon.

TheShadeofBlue
10-05-2012, 04:26 AM
I have RESERVED a spot in this officially.

Character coming tomorrow. o___o

ElizabethStark
10-05-2012, 04:57 AM
Yay! :D

TheShadeofBlue
10-05-2012, 05:05 AM
Name: Isaac Marlow
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185 lbs
Appearance: http://imageshack.us/a/img31/640/ianq.jpg

Personality: Isaac is generally calm, analytical, and left-brained. In assessing any situation, he typically will put his emotions aside and consider the situation quite abstractly. Generally blunt and to the point, Isaac can sometimes come off as rude, though he generally means well. He is driven by an intense and unyielding sense of morality that sometimes puts him at odds with others who may see his personal sense of right and wrong as far too inflexible and impractical given the state of the world. He would sooner die than abandon another person to this nightmare.

Before the break out of the walkers: Isaac is the son of an Caucasian-American man and a Japanese woman. In addition, he has a 24 year old sister and a 19 year old brother. His parents met at UCLA where his father was studying Engineering and his mother was an exchange student studying linguistics. Shortly after he was born, his parents moved to the East Coast where Isaac had a relatively regular, middle-class life. After coming of age, he returned to California to study at UCLA as his parents had. In college, he studied Microbiology, earning a PhD for a dissertation on rapid mutations in bacterial life-forms.

During the break out of the walkers: Isaac awoke one morning to find the city in complete and utter chaos, with word of riots breaking out all over the city. After a day of watching news reports, he came to realize this was something far beyond a regular riot. Upon learning it was a nation-wide epidemic, Isaac panics and immediately sets out to return to the East Coast and find out what happened to his family.

What he's doing now: After running out of gas and finding no safe spot to refuel, Isaac sets out on foot. He manages to avoid the undead by moving quickly and lightly. He's currently passing through another neighborhood in search of some food or medical supplies to help sustain him before he ultimately continues his journey to the East Coast.

Porcelain Doll
10-05-2012, 05:15 AM
TheShadeofBlue, Accepted! Thanks a bunch for joining :D
You may post in the IC when you're ready mate.

Porcelain Doll
10-06-2012, 12:45 AM
I'm going to let others catch up a bit before posting again. I want everyone to at least have their first post up before racing ahead. I don't mind if the RP races ahead, that's kinda what I was hoping for, a fast paced RP. I really don't want this to die down. But I also don't want to look like I'm excluding anyone, I would hate to think that someone felt like they weren't being included.

So once G gets her first post up, you can post as much as possible as long as everyone is included. I hope that sounds fair for everyone, if not then we can figure something else out. If anyone ever feels like they have been excluded, please contact me straight away and I will make another character or something to make you feel more included.

This is my first group RP I've done in ages and the first one I've done on RPA too. Is everything going okay for everyone? Anything need to be changed/sorted out? :D

bluemoon
10-06-2012, 02:58 AM
I think things are going well! No need to change anything that I can see. Having an active GM makes all the difference in an RP. :)

BTW, Porcelain Doll and TheShadeofBlue, I have sent a large group of walkers in your direction. No need to thank me.

Porcelain Doll
10-06-2012, 03:27 AM
Thank you, I appreciate it :D
Thanks a lot blue....thanks a lot :P

Ryokokalin
10-06-2012, 04:52 AM
Are you still accepting characters? I just joined the site and saw this thread and thought it looked fun!

Porcelain Doll
10-06-2012, 05:25 AM
I'll always be accepting characters :)
Just make sure you read everything on the first post and post your character sheet :D

Welcome to RPA by the way! I am so glad you are joining this roleplay :)
If you need any help with anything, like character sheets, then just let me know!

Ryokokalin
10-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Name: Wilhelmina Engel
Description: Blonde, shoulder length hair. Green eyes. 5"11 and with a full figure but is used to work. Often wears blue jeans and black tanks with her father's leather jacket. Carries a Weatherby Vanguard stainless steel rifle and whatever is in the gun safe.

Personality: Wilhelmina or Wil is a calm and gentle young woman who enjoys taking care of others. Even though she enjoys being around other people she is very quiet and awkward if she doesn't know them very well. Wil listens to directions and opinons of others but will step up and take charge if she feels that something isn't right.

Before the break out: Wil was finishing up college and getting ready to work at a art museum. She was often seen with a book or studying. Growing up in the south, she spent most of her time on the family farm. Because of this she has more pratical knowledge than most. She knows how to hunt, ride, and forage since her father taught her these skills growing up.

During the break out: Wil was just about to visit a museum up north for a job interview. As she left her farm, she noticed that something was off. That's when the first walker showed up. After realizing that it was in fact not a person in need of help, she ran it over and hightailed it back to the farm. Her parets were out of the state visiting her relatives. She knew that she would most likely never she them again.

What she's doing now: Wil is camping out at the farm. Her fathere's gun cache and supplies (he must have been a closest survivalist) are too valuable to leave. Her small garden and chickens keep her out of her pantry. As every day passes she considers leaving. She is lonely and feels like she should be helping other people and not hiding

Porcelain Doll
10-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Excellent, accepted! :D
You may post on the IC now, which you will find on the first post :)

ElizabethStark
10-06-2012, 08:45 PM
A couple others need to put up a post in the IC still. :p

Porcelain Doll
10-07-2012, 05:42 AM
That would be Lost, G and Legacy.

Legacy has informed me that she has been a bit busy, so that's fine. The others I am not sure.
I will send a quick reminder to them all and let them know that we are waiting for them to post. Thanks for being patient everyone, once I get this sorted everyone can post as much as they like :D

luxwolf
10-07-2012, 07:39 AM
http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/c0/72/black,and,white,handsome,handsome,men,man,men,mode l-c07220d9d12620d853dd37063bf648ed_h.jpg

Name: Sans Lupo

Personality: Outspoken and studious, Sans is naturally inclined to announce anything he has learned but as for integrity, he’s still working on it. He’s dedicated to duty and will rise to the occasion. While he has a respect for authority, he does not follow blindly. He has a sympathetic nature, to a fault; when swift and prompt determination is required, he falls back on rationalization. He’s especially drawn to and is comfortable around eccentric people because they’re more understanding when it comes to his unusual luck and knack of pointing out omens. Even though Sans is spiritual, he worries to the last meticulous detail. He cares about harmony in the group and will go out of his way to quell any conflict, despite that it isn’t any of his business. He pretends he is subordinate and reluctant, but on the inside, he is commanding and has a vast source of energy and ambition. His neurotic drive for survival makes him paranoid.

The Beginning: Sans was an electrician in Atlanta just to make ends meet, but he was most happy casing his art in galleries as a photographer and the one-night stands he’d pick up from clubbing downtown. He screened the calls and ignored family, because they always were requests or dilemmas. All he worried about was gym, tanning, laundry and the debt he found himself in after college. He noticed the rise in the production of zombie movies and laughed at the zombie-themed proms. Unable to keep it to himself any longer, Sans brought it up one night, smoking cannabis with his buddies in their apartment: “I mean, like right now, corpses staggering around that corner. What would you do? What’d be your first thought?” After an hour of hearing elaborate escape plans, he was left with questioning whether if they’d actually commit to the plans. Little did he know that he would find out.

The End: Sans was commuting on the subway beneath Atlanta. Exhausted, he crossed his arms to secure his backpack in his grip, laid his head on the glass, and hid under the hood from the harsh fluorescent lights. Abrupt screaming startled him awake before a man collapsed on top of him, his neck chewed apart by a walker. Sans jerked at another scream down at the end of the compartment; three other walkers were advancing on their prey as they were softly battered with purses and bicycles. Slow banging from the other compartment made him look at a window where a bloody silhouette of a teenage girl was being devoured. In the entire time that he clutched his backpack, the subway had gradually stopped. Doors scraped open and kept for some time. From the inside, he watched crowds fled for the escalators. Sans realized he was no longer sleeping on his way to lunch break. He desperately kicked the walker out of his path and jostled his way towards the surface. Screeching collisions in traffic, thuds of the bodies fallen out of skyscrapers, and distant gunshots hammered his ears, but chillingly, there were absolutely no sirens. That told him: this was the end.

The Aftermath: Stoned in his apartment, Sans peers out the window, mulling over his next move.

Porcelain Doll
10-07-2012, 07:53 AM
I love how all of the new members are joining my roleplay, I feel so proud :'D

Welcome to RPA and welcome to my roleplay!
Accepted of course, he sounds amazing :D
The IC is up and you may post when you are ready, you will find it on the first post :)

luxwolf
10-07-2012, 09:47 AM
Thanks, I can't wait. I'm halfway in Season Two as well!!

Porcelain Doll
10-07-2012, 09:49 AM
That is great! The show is amazing <3

Porcelain Doll
10-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Yay the lovely Legacy has posted :D

Does anyone know where Lost and G are? :)

The Imposter
10-07-2012, 10:34 PM
G's at a festival until tomorrow I believe.

Porcelain Doll
10-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Oh that's fine then! I think once G gets back and has posted, we should continue. I don't want to hold everyone back and Lost can post when she is available :)

Lost
10-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Lost is getting on it! I'm sorry I've kept everyone waiting Dx I've been trying to do ten different things at once and I just haven't had enough time to read through everyone's post and get my first post together. I am working on it as soon as I send this reply. I'm so sorry everyone and I'm excited for this roleplay!

ElizabethStark
10-08-2012, 01:24 AM
It's alright Lost. ^^

Lost
10-08-2012, 01:31 AM
I...Have posted xD It's not as long as I had hoped and there aren't a whole lot of emotions going on with Christopher (AKA Myles) But... yeah :)

Porcelain Doll
10-08-2012, 02:09 AM
Oh Lost it is fine! I was just wondering where you were :3
Everyone can post as much as they want to now, there is no need to wait as G will probably post soon :D

bluemoon
10-08-2012, 06:14 PM
I've left my character open to meet up with others as she searches the buildings in the city. If you would like to interact, just include her in your next post and I will respond accordingly. :)

luxwolf
10-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Kk, Sans found Bridget and soon they'll see the characters on the roof.

The Imposter
10-08-2012, 08:41 PM
May I make another suggestion? Could we do something like Lost(Think it was lost) did with his post, saying where the post was happening and when? I think that will help keep us on a consistent timeline, and once we group together we can label who is in the group we are with. It'll just help solidify stuff especially when we have more the one group and branching story lines going.

Ryokokalin
10-08-2012, 09:00 PM
I second that, Imposter! Where is everyone so far? Wil seems to be floating around in the generic south and then there's a group in dc and another in Atlanta?

bluemoon
10-08-2012, 09:14 PM
My girl is in the city of Atlanta, in the business district, prowling through the stores. It seems I have two takers on my invite to meet up, so I will try to address them both in my next post.

Edit: I thought everyone was in Atlanta--different areas, but all near the city.

Ryokokalin
10-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Me too. I assumed that we were all in the city without stating the location.

The Imposter
10-08-2012, 09:30 PM
yeah Atlanta is the locale but I was thinking more so like certain areas in the city. I mean its a city and they are big right? It would just help at least me, get any idea of where everyone is at if it was stated. I'm not saying you need to learn the street names but if it was stated where you were or at least what you were close to that might help me solidify things.

ElizabethStark
10-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Well... My two characters are currently sleeping in the backdoor office area of a store...
Sooooo; I guess it's where other characters are at from what I've gathered.

bluemoon
10-08-2012, 09:38 PM
I will add some identifying markers in my next post. I mentioned the business district, so Main Street would be a likely name.

Elizabeth, I intended for my character to be near yours. Perhaps you can join up with us soon. :)

Porcelain Doll
10-08-2012, 09:39 PM
I think that's a great idea, it will certainly clear some things up.

What do you suggest we write though? If we don't write the street addresses, how else will we explain it? I think we are going to making it too complicated for ourselves.

The Imposter
10-08-2012, 09:42 PM
good point, I don't really have a method. Even if we just said close to so and so or something might work.

Porcelain Doll
10-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Yeah that would be the best idea.

Rochelle Smith
In her house
Close to the school
10 Minutes away from the city
Atlanta, Georgia

Something like that would help a bit and once we form a group, it will be much easier.

bluemoon
10-08-2012, 10:14 PM
I like that idea! Here is mine.

Bridget Zeller
Main Street
Near a small boutique
In the heart of the city
Atlanta, Georgia

Edit: These will have to be updated as the characters move about, but once we join forces, we will all be good. :D

Ryokokalin
10-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Yeah, that header would make things easier to understand.
Here's mine
Wilhelmina Engel
In her car
On the highway to Atlanta, almost in the city

luxwolf
10-08-2012, 10:18 PM
No one's in DC LOL that's just the destination Sans wanted to go.

Sans Lupo
(with Bridget Zeller)

Hey, that was easy :)

LegacyDreams
10-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Here are Mine;

Ilia Captor
Two Streets from Main Street
Down the road from Micheal and Christopher while being attacked by walkers...
Atlanta, Georiga

Jason Captor
Wondering on a street
Watching Wil come towards him..
Atlanta, Georiga

Ella Captor
District/Store Area
With Bree & Sans (or whatever...)
Atlanta, Georiga

Also, Ella and Jasons CS should be up later....

Porcelain Doll
10-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Yeah that will be much better! Just remember to put them on your posts, not on here :3

That would be great Legacy, I can't wait to here more about them! I will update the first posts with the new character sheet, after Legacy has posted hers ^.^

G
10-08-2012, 11:05 PM
really, REALLY sorry I haven't posted yet, guys. I will have one up AS SOON AS i get home from work in three hours, I promise!!!!

LegacyDreams
10-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Names: Jason Captor -- Ella Captor
Ages: 12 -- 12
Genders:
Looks:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb3tc061Ns1reg8rwo1_1280.jpg
Male is Jason and Female is Ella -- They wear the eye patches all the time due to them hiding their eyes but they don't wear the bunny ears...
History: Both have already been posted in the IC....
Other: They are twins...

Porcelain Doll
10-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Don't stress G! I can't wait to see your post :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Legacy, accepted!

Porcelain Doll
10-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Everyone's character sheets have been added :)

ElizabethStark
10-09-2012, 02:03 AM
Sorry that my posts are a bit messy and short... :sweat:

Porcelain Doll
10-09-2012, 02:05 AM
No worries! As long as you give enough for people to respond to, then it's fine :)

bluemoon
10-09-2012, 02:14 AM
Just a heads up to all the people I am interacting with...I work all day tomorrow and the next day, so my posting will be at a minimum for the next two days. Bridget is not the friendly type, so if you need to advance the story without me, just keep that in mind. She will stick with the group wherever they go, even if they choose to head to the mansions.

Porcelain Doll
10-09-2012, 02:17 AM
Thanks a lot for letting me know, I really appreciate it :3

If anyone is going to be busy/not able to post please let me know. It saves a lot of confusion and running around after people :)

ElizabethStark
10-09-2012, 02:17 AM
I am utterly confused at the moment.. Can someone give me a brief of what just happened? :o

Porcelain Doll
10-09-2012, 02:22 AM
I can't really help you there sorry :(

I think everyone should slow it down a notch. That way people won't get confused or lost and everyone can put a bit more thought into their posts :)

bluemoon
10-09-2012, 02:23 AM
LOL--It is getting confusing--we are going at light speed today. Jason seems to be on speed--he just left to help his older sister, killing lots of zombies on his way and at her side.

Edit: ...and I have to agree with Porcelain, I usually do not post so much during a day, but I am trying to keep up with everyone that is interacting with Bridget. Our posts should be longer and more detailed. It is more fun that way.

ElizabethStark
10-09-2012, 02:26 AM
Okay.. And yeah, it'd be much easy if this went somewhat slower. Lol

Ryokokalin
10-09-2012, 02:26 AM
Yeah, I think Ester found Wil and Jason, then left her sister with Wil? And Jason saved Ilia and found his sister, Bree, and Sans? I think a post got repeated in there. I had to reread the past few posts a couple of times to make sense of it.

Porcelain Doll
10-09-2012, 02:27 AM
I think everyone needs to start writing a bit more again. At least two paragraphs. That way we will have a bit more depth and everything won't be so clustered. Some of the five posts, could be turned into five paragraphs instead.

Please from now on. At least two paragraphs. Don't just go zipping from one place to the other in each post, it gets confusing for everyone.

I hope I'm not coming across as being mean or bossy :/

ElizabethStark
10-09-2012, 02:29 AM
No you're not, and you're completely right. :)

Ryokokalin
10-09-2012, 02:30 AM
That's okay. Yeah the posts should be bigger. Once one person posts a little one then it forces everyone to do the same to keep the plot moving. I haven't done this in such a long time, I've gotten rusty and forgotten how to write a lot!

LegacyDreams
10-09-2012, 02:32 AM
*grins* Guilty as charged!

Porcelain Doll
It's fine, everyone gets like that sometimes :D
I would just like a little bit more thought and depth in the posts now, if you are struggling for things to write, write about their past like Lost did :)

The Imposter
yeah some of us are still behind and such.

Porcelain Doll
10-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Exactly. We have to be careful that we don't race too far ahead that it makes it impossible for others to post. Poor G hasn't even posted yet, she will probably have a spazz when she sees how much we've posted :P

LegacyDreams
10-09-2012, 02:40 AM
Does anyone know a way to get involved with Lost's characters? xD

Lost
10-09-2012, 02:42 AM
My characters are secluded for now, I don't want them interacting yet because the RP is going wayyyy too fast and throwing another two characters into the melee is only going to make it worse. I'm focusing on building them and their characters currently.

Porcelain Doll
10-09-2012, 02:44 AM
That's the thing. You're not giving her the chance because you are rushing ahead before she gets a chance to reply :)

No more posting until; Lost, G, Shade and Imposter have posted :)

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with Lost 100%.

ElizabethStark
10-09-2012, 02:47 AM
I think I'm going to have my character[Ester] get lost on her way to help Legacy's[Ilia] character. Just to get away from all the commotion. Then I can develop more on Anna. ^^

Porcelain Doll
10-09-2012, 02:53 AM
That sounds wonderful Eliz :D
I'm glad people are trying to fix the problem ^_^

Lost
10-09-2012, 02:56 AM
The only way the two are going to interact right now are by physical contact. They're going to be ignorant to things going around them, unless being addressed directly.

ie.) Someone comes to help them

They won't respond to someone crying out to them...yet... :3

LegacyDreams
10-09-2012, 02:57 AM
I apologize. Im not as mature as a 19 year old should be and im still a child when it comes to this type of stuff. I guess I should just take a break. See ya.

Porcelain Doll
10-09-2012, 03:00 AM
Huh? what's that suppose to mean Legacy?
I'm confused. Why are you taking a break? and for how long?

Ryokokalin
10-09-2012, 03:04 AM
I think waiting for at least 5 posts or so in between your own posts is what I'll try to do once everyone gets caught up. I was having too much fun!^u^ Legacy, don't go!

Porcelain Doll
10-09-2012, 03:09 AM
That sounds good! and if you interact with someone, make sure you let them reply before posting another :)
Legacy, you are doing nothing wrong love. It is everyone's fault, mine too. I am not blaming it all on you, I'm just trying to make sure that my roleplay is successful and fair for everyone. What I say isn't aimed directly at you, it's at everyone. Think of it like constructive criticism.

You are a fantastic writer and I admire how you have so many ideas bursting out. Please stay with us, it wouldn't be the same if you left <3

I apologize if I've hurt anyone else, I truly didn't mean to ;_;

luxwolf
10-09-2012, 03:36 AM
No no, I think everyone was just intensely running towards each other to get the story going. I'm having fun so far, but yeah everything should be a bit on hold until the others have posted.

Porcelain Doll
10-09-2012, 03:38 AM
Thanks for your opinion lux :)

G
10-09-2012, 07:06 AM
Alright - going to read the IC and post now! I'll write myself a little summary of the main events so far as I go, so I'll post it here; might help with any confusion. :)

Porcelain Doll
10-09-2012, 07:25 AM
Thanks a lot G :)

G
10-09-2012, 08:06 AM
Might be a bit muddled but -

Ester and her 6 yr old sister, Anna are taking shelter in a treehouse in town, planning to visit their aunties store, in the hope she might still be alive.
The next day they hot wire a truck and leave, only to find their aunt dead inside when they arrive.

Isaac breaks into the top story of a house to be discovered by Rochelle, still hiding there with her sister Ruby after their parents dissapeared. They spend a while becoming aquainted, but walkers break into the house and they are forced to attempt an escape through the window, Isaac defending the doorway as they go.

Ilia and her brother Jason fight off walkers with a baseball bat and a corn knife, rushing to the aid of a young girl when they hear her screams.

Wilhelmina, though safe at her family farm, wants to leave, find other survivors and information on her family.

Sans takes refuge in his house, interrupted by his flatmate coming home. Ryan has been bitten - he turns, and Sans is forced to kill him.

Bridget leaves her house after inadvertently attracting the attention of a large group of walkers. She escapes into town, where she meets Sans and the children, Jason and Ella, who have become seperated from Ilia. As more walkers approach them, Ella suggests they go to the mansion in town. Jason runs, encountering Wil as she reaches the town in her car. She offers him a ride back to where his friends are. As they reach them, Jason notices movement in a shop nearby (Ester and Anna) and goes to investigate. Hearing a shout, Ester leaves Anna and Jason with Wil, going to help.

Post imminent... :D

luxwolf
10-09-2012, 08:12 AM
Geez, these walkers are relentless :)

Porcelain Doll
10-09-2012, 09:26 AM
I'm happy to say that everything is sorted now :)
Once Lost has posted, I am happy for everyone to start posting again :D

Just a few things to remember before posting:
- At least two paragraphs. If you can't think of anything to write, write about their past, their thoughts and feelings. A bit about their history and feelings would probably take a good two or three paragraphs. This will give you character some more depth and make it more interesting for yourself and others.

- Do not post again, if the person you have interacted with hasn't posted yet. This will stop all of the confusion and will keep everyone on track.

- You don't have to be with the group. It isn't necessary. We can form small groups and eventually get into a big group. Maybe a few pairs or so will join the group later on. This will make the roleplay more realistic and if everyone isn't together, it won't be as clustered.

- If you are going to be away/busy for some time that might affect the roleplay. PLEASE let me know! That way I won't have to chase after people and the roleplay won't be put on hold.

- Remember you can always make new characters. So don't be afraid to kill off some of yours :)

I don't want to sound bossy or strict, but rules do need to be set for a roleplay with a lot of players. Everyone is doing so well so far and I am so happy with you all, so please don't take any of this to heart. I want to make sure that everything is running smoothly and fair for everyone, that way we can all enjoy it. If anyone doesn't agree with any of these rules, please let me know and we can sort something out. Or if you want anything added, I would love to hear your feedback :D

Lost
10-09-2012, 05:50 PM
I want you guys to keep going! I want to see where this story is heading and then I'll jump in again. There's a method to my infrequent post madness, I promise!

luxwolf
10-09-2012, 06:29 PM
So I was watching the Walking Dead last night and it occurred to me how the writers had set one situation and it took two to three episodes for it to be resolved. Why don't we do something like that, encounter a big problem and take two pages to defuse it before we move on.

Porcelain Doll
10-09-2012, 11:00 PM
That sounds good Lost!

Yes. I love that idea luxwolf. That will make our rp a lot more interesting! :D
Far out that show is good, I finally watched all of season two. I reckon season two is by far the best, love it <3 :D

G
10-10-2012, 02:41 AM
They need to make moreeeee! I finished them ages ago D:

Porcelain Doll
10-10-2012, 03:07 AM
Season three is coming out really soon G :D

luxwolf
10-10-2012, 06:07 AM
I am watching an episode each night with my uncle, he loves it too. On the weekends, we tend to watch double, since he doesn't work in the morning that time period. We'd drink wine and get high and sit there, gasping and laughing. /teary-eyed/

Porcelain Doll
10-10-2012, 06:41 AM
Sounds like the perfect weekend :D

bluemoon
10-10-2012, 10:14 AM
I'll try to get a post in tonight after work--Thursday morning at the lastest.

Porcelain Doll
10-10-2012, 11:02 PM
I'm just warning everyone that I am going to be busy. I'm going to my friend's house for a sleepover and won't be back till late the next day. It's hard to say what time/day I will be back because I'm way ahead of everyone (I live in NZ). Right now it's 12:00pm on a Thursday and I won't be back until around 6ish on friday. I'm leaving around 2ish which means I will be away for about 28 hours.

Keep the roleplay going and remember the rules I laid out :D
I'll miss you all while I'm away, thanks for being great members to my roleplay :')

luxwolf
10-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Awww

ElizabethStark
10-10-2012, 11:23 PM
We will miss you! And have fun! :D

MaskofSilence
10-12-2012, 12:09 AM
Can I join the party?

luxwolf
10-12-2012, 12:15 AM
It's always open, you can leave character sheet here and host will be with you shortly.

MaskofSilence
10-12-2012, 12:46 AM
Awesome! I'll start working on my CS! Thanks Lux.

Name: Jace Langston

Appearance: http://favim.com/orig/201107/20/boy-cute-guy-hot-man-Favim.com-111239.jpg

Personality: Jace is someone who can be described as a laid-back, down to earth kind of guy. He is generally very friendly toward people and willing to put his life on the line for a complete stranger. Honest and hard-working, he knows what he wants and how to get it. Jace has a high pain tolerance and he doesn't like it when people have to worry about him. He can be very stubborn and strong in his belief. His intelligence, humor and quick-wit are what help to keep him sane and alive.

Before the breakout of walkers: A Senior at University of Chicago, Jace was majoring in Public and Social service. He was on his last year of his Bachelor's Degree and getting ready to get his Master's. He was in several clubs, all which volunteered, and was the goalie/ forward on the soccer team. Although he did play other spots, soccer is what he had always been best at and what he loved. He lived on campus with his long time friend, Lucas. Overall, he made good grades in his classes and wasn't much of a party-er.

During the breakout of walkers: Jace was visiting his parents in Douglas, GA, during one of his breaks when the outbreak happened. He was in the house with his dog, Milo (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mNoP3zV5W10/S5Y2tQTZqaI/AAAAAAAAAYs/j9g9cU53DS8/s320/GreatPyrenees1.jpg), watching "NCIS" and having breakfast when Milo started to bark madly at the dog. Thinking nothing of it, he told Milo to "stand down". It was when he heard the scream that he knew something was wrong. Grabbing the baseball bat out of the coat closet, he than ran and threw open the door. The sight that greeted him almost made him sick; a women was on top of his neighbor, Mrs. Robinson, and was eating into her flesh. Without thinking much about it, he ran out, Milo following close behind him. Bring the bat down on the women's back, she crumpled. Seconds later, she started to move again. He hit her over and over till she stopped. Hearing a fierce snarling behind him, he turned to find Milo teeth dug in to Mrs. Robinson's neck, but she was still moving even though she ought to be dead. It was then that Jace realized what was going on, he had seen the clips on the new about the dead coming back. Bring the baseball bat up, he then brought it on top of Mrs. Robionson head, ending her there. Calling Milo and running back insde, and started to prepare for the worst.

What they are doing now: Right now, Milo and Jace are held up in their house. Jace has survived by stealing food and supplies from the other houses around him because everyone seems to be either dead, undead or gone. He is not ready to leave yet, but he also knows that if he tries to survive on his own, that he will not make it. Packing up a backpack, he has deiced that he might leave and try to find other survivors.

Other: He will be using one of his bike as a method of travel. Milo, who is a Great Pyrenees, is also coming with him. Milo is has been very well-trained and is a smart dog. He does not bark a lot.

Porcelain Doll
10-12-2012, 03:20 AM
Hello everyone I'm back ^.^

Like lux said, always open :D
Your character is definitely accepted, he sounds awesome and the dog is so cute :D
You may post now!

MaskofSilence
10-12-2012, 04:19 AM
Thanks! I'll get to that tomorrow! X3

luxwolf
10-12-2012, 06:14 AM
^__^ I'm such a good PR person. Oh interesting, so dogs can sink teeth in zombies and are immune to the contagion... good, I'm glad this isn't I Am Legend. lol

mcstringer
10-13-2012, 12:43 AM
I noticed there are alot of players in this game. Has anyone died? Who is still active? Is everyone in one big group, small groups, or some alone players? I'd like these questions answered before I decided if I will make a character. I just got through playing Walking Dead the Game. Worth the $25. Episode 4 had just came out when I bought it also.

edit: Does anyone know how long ago the outbreak started?

Porcelain Doll
10-13-2012, 12:54 AM
I noticed there are alot of players in this game. Has anyone died? Who is still active? Is everyone in one big group, small groups, or some alone players? I'd like these questions answered before I decided if I will make a character. I just got through playing Walking Dead the Game. Worth the $25. Episode 4 had just came out when I bought it also.

edit: Does anyone know how long ago the outbreak started?

Heehee. In my opinion I don't think there are that many, but that's just me :P
No one has died yet and everyone is active, you can have a look at the IC if you want.
I think there is one small group, a few alone players and a few pairs.
I've been watching a 'lets play' of that on youtube, (Pewdiepie and only just started watching Nova's). The game is awesome! But the show is 100 times better :D

No not really, It doesn't really matter. I would say roughly a few weeks :)

mcstringer
10-13-2012, 03:04 AM
Then you've must have seen what happens in Episode 3 of Walking Dead the Game. Total dick move man. No matter what you do in the other episodes it still happens.

Porcelain Doll
10-13-2012, 03:15 AM
I'm sorry, I don't really know what you are referring to? :)

The Imposter
10-13-2012, 03:18 AM
the game I believe is what he is referring to. I may get another post up this weekend. Sorry if I'm slow, just got a lot on the go.

Porcelain Doll
10-13-2012, 05:04 AM
I know that he's talking about the game, but what part/what about the game? :)

Oh no worries, just take your time :)

mcstringer
10-13-2012, 11:44 AM
Sorry, fixed it so everyone would know what I was talking about.

edit: It is in the 3rd episode. I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

LegacyDreams
10-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Hiya everyone. Sorry for not posting lately.

ElizabethStark
10-13-2012, 06:41 PM
It's alright Legacy. :D

I think I know what you're talking about, Excalibur.. But I'm unsure. Lol. :)

luxwolf
10-13-2012, 06:52 PM
It's ok, Legacy, welcome back! Can you explain a little more what happened with Ella in your last post? That left me confused..

luxwolf
10-13-2012, 07:10 PM
Oooh nice cliffhanger, ElizabethStark!

mcstringer
10-13-2012, 07:32 PM
I've got alot of reading to do...*off to read the posts with think old ma glasses*

luxwolf
10-13-2012, 10:44 PM
So I was watching the Walking Dead last night and it occurred to me how the writers had set one situation and it took two to three episodes for it to be resolved. Why don't we do something like that, encounter a big problem and take two pages to defuse it before we move on.

Yes. I love that idea luxwolf. That will make our rp a lot more interesting! :D

What do you think, guys? What crisis do we want to encounter for a while?

bluemoon
10-14-2012, 03:31 PM
I have given us a small undead battle to fight, but as for a crisis, I will have to think on it. We will be entering the Buckhead Estates soon, perhaps we can come up with something relating to this? Raiders? I would be willing to create some bad guys to kill off. :D

The Imposter
10-14-2012, 04:57 PM
The Wyatt family are on their way into the city, can we orchestrate a run in with some people?

luxwolf
10-14-2012, 05:42 PM
My thoughts: Buckhead would make for a good plot point: Bridget, Ella, and Sans trapped inside the gated community where perhaps the wealthy still lives (and probably mad with hunger for power) and Wil and Anna may look for a way in on the outside of the horde of walkers trying to get in.

Ester could meet with the Wyatt family.

Porcelain Doll
10-15-2012, 12:45 AM
These all sound like great ideas!
Maybe one of the houses you guys enter already have people inside (the owners). With bluemoon's suggestion, maybe they could be friendly at the start and then turn against them? I wouldn't mind making a few bad guys to kill off either :D

MaskofSilence
10-15-2012, 01:46 AM
What about Jason and Jace. Where could they fit in?

Ryokokalin
10-15-2012, 01:49 AM
Is anyone watching the new episode right now? It's so good!

MaskofSilence
10-15-2012, 02:01 AM
I wish. I am watching The Avengers.

ElizabethStark
10-15-2012, 02:18 AM
The Avengers is better... Lol xD

bluemoon
10-15-2012, 03:17 AM
I watched TWD episode twice tonight and now am watching the Talking Dead. Great stuff!!!

Porcelain Doll
10-16-2012, 04:51 AM
I'm sorry for not getting a post up yet. I just started back at school so I'm a bit busy at the moment!

Heson Shadowbane
10-16-2012, 04:01 PM
All I gotta say is: Damnit Doll, you woke up Janet. Moon might remember her from the other site. I'll be getting a sheet up sometime soon.

Lost
10-16-2012, 08:53 PM
Working on a post guys, my life is getting hectic though so don't be surprised if I disappear again for a few more days :S Sorry everybody!

bluemoon
10-16-2012, 10:08 PM
HESON!!! YAY!!! hi-ya buddy :sit:

Heson Shadowbane
10-16-2012, 11:03 PM
Hiya moon! ^.^ Ill be honest, you're one of the reasons I decided to join this. That and Janet kept smacking me with her stick telling me to put her in it XD

MaskofSilence
10-16-2012, 11:09 PM
I am going to wait for at least one more person to post before I do again. :)

Heson Shadowbane
10-17-2012, 02:50 PM
Name: Janet Mullen

Appearance:
http://whatislistening.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Blind_Girl_by_jezebel.jpg

Personality: Slow and careful to put it in a short way. She had always been careful but since the accident she's taken it even slower to make sure that she does things right. A very careful listener and prefers having contact with someone physically since she can't see anyone.

Before the break out of the walkers: Janet was a promising medical student in college, spending many of her nights with her face in a book, studying hard. She had dreams of becoming a doctor like her father while even working to pay her own way (mostly) through college. However, her dreams were almost shattered one day due to one of her party animal like friends. It was a chemistry class they were in and the teacher had stepped out for a moment.

Her friend had mixed some chemicals together which caused the mixture to react explosively and splashed into Janet's eyes. The chemicals burnt away her sight and scared her face around her eyes. Her dreams of becoming a doctor had shattered in that moment as she spent the next few months in the hospital and in therapy. Her father helped save part of her dream by working with the university to teach his daughter nursing in a way that can be handled with her new handicap. She finally graduated a year ago as a legally blind nurse to a standing ovation from the entire university.

During the breakout of the walkers: Janet had been working in a little family clinic in Atlanta when the outbreak started. They didn't get the bad cases that the hospitals did, but they got enough that soon the clinic was a bad place to be. Janet survived because one of the clinic workers shoved her into an empty examination room and told her to stay there and to not open the door no matter what. She listened to him, cowering behind the exam bed as the screams and the moans reached her ears. She isn't exactly sure how long it was but eventually it got silent enough that she shoved some medical supplies in a bag before leaving the exam room. She listened as she made her way to the break room, grabing her braile labeler and her walking stick along with some food and drinks that were lying around. She didn't think this would be a safe place to stay and decided to head out and try to make it back to her place.

What she's doing now: Janet mightbe one of the few people that haven't put down a Walker, due to she's used her more focused hearing to avoid any sort of contact with them in the first place. She had intended to go home from the clinic, but due to the detours she had to make and the lack of city sounds she has gotten lost and she isnt too sure of what building she is currently hiding in or where it is located. At one point she lost the sunglasses she usually wore to hide the scaring around her eyes so she just grabbed some sort of white cloth and covered her eyes with that.

luxwolf
10-18-2012, 09:49 AM
^ really nice, interesting I'm curious about her

Heson Shadowbane
10-18-2012, 09:59 AM
Hehe thanks. Can't wait to get into action with her.

Porcelain Doll
10-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Sorry! Accepted of course (:

I can't believe how far behind I am in posting, so sorry :(

Heson Shadowbane
10-18-2012, 07:16 PM
Yay! Now to finish reading the ic so I can get my post in!

SolCandiez
10-20-2012, 03:36 AM
Can people still post characters if your new? I always loved the series and hate the fact I have Dish and can't watch it T^T

Porcelain Doll
10-20-2012, 04:52 AM
Of course you can! Just make sure you read all of the rules and send in a character sheet! :D

ElizabethStark
10-20-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm going to be busy this weekend, so I won't have time to post anything in the IC. :p

bluemoon
10-20-2012, 11:49 PM
I am waiting on lux or legacy.

SolCandiez
10-21-2012, 01:32 AM
Do I post the sheet here? L3

Name: Junko Liu
Appearance: http://s1.favim.com/orig/5/4minute-asian-fashion-girl-hyuna-Favim.com-161315.jpg
Personaility: She’s kindhearted, and compassionate. Raised to be well mannered and ladylike, by her prestigious parents. She was the follower type of people. Always going where her friends took her, she loved to hangout, go out shopping, partying, a night on the town was her favorite. She is a total gamer, and music lover. She loves being creative, sassy, and cocky at times. She loved making new friends, “The more the merrier” that was (one) of her mottos. She’s described as a total Spazz.
Before the outbreak of walkers: She graduated from Dance Academy, and with the help of her parents bought and fixed up a little dance studio of her own. She taught teenagers and young children less fortunate how to dance and have fun, she held tons of dance contests and events to raise up money for charities and such. She was recongized for her skill, it wasn’t till a group of her friends talked her into competiting in a national dance contest her career took off from there. She was one of the top ten best dancers in the region. Call it dancing fever, but there wasn’t a time she couldn’t stop tapping her foot ; moving her hips ; or scooping her shoulders side to side. Like dancing had tunneled into her system, just like music. She was adapted to each individual rhythm.
During the outbreak of walkers: She was just in her studio alone, after hours going over her moves. All a sudden she hears a scream in the distant. She tried peering out the window to see but saw nothing in the darkness. All she could hear were more screaming from afar, followed by gun shots. She become worried. Worried about her friends, her parents, everyone she ever knew she was worried about. She quickly grabbed her jacket and ran outside to see all the comotion. That’s when she say it all, the dead up and walking around killing people, and eating them alive. This made her sick to her stomach, she tried to save them, only able to distract some walkers so other people could run, that’s when the thought of her patents flashed through her mind. She wanted to know if they were okay and safe. She ran back to her studio, locking the door and hiding in the back office, she grabbed her cell phone and called their home in Tokyo. The line was disconnected, making her worry even more.
What she’s doing now: She is still trying to contact her parents today, without any luck. So until then, she tries helping others best to her abilities, there are countless times she tries saving someone from a bite, but when her back is turned its too late, it hurts her heart having to put them down like animals, its inhumane. She doesn’t know how to use guns. She knows all forms of Japanese and Chinese fighting styles. She’ll use a switchblade she carries around in her back pocket as the only “weapon” she has. Being on her own is also terrifing, she grew up, always being around someone and being attached, now that she’s alone she doesn’t know what her plan of action is. “Protect myself, and run”

Porcelain Doll
10-21-2012, 03:43 AM
No worries Elizabeth, thanks for letting me know (:

I've finally posted everyone! :D

Accepted SolCandiez! :D
I love 4minute, especially Hyuna :3

Heson Shadowbane
10-21-2012, 06:33 PM
I wonder who will be the first to find Janet. Should prove interesting for whomever does

ElizabethStark
10-21-2012, 08:57 PM
I actually got time to post! :D I feel so far behind, lol.

MaskofSilence
10-22-2012, 12:03 AM
Posted. :)

Jace is probably going to start acting like brother to Ruby...

Porcelain Doll
10-22-2012, 12:08 AM
Awww that's cute! :3

Porcelain Doll
10-22-2012, 12:19 AM
Just to clear things up though. Ruby is fifteen and her older sister, Rochelle, is nineteen. So Ruby wouldn't be a couple of years older than Jace (:
Unless I'm reading your post wrong O.o

MaskofSilence
10-22-2012, 03:37 AM
I meant to put younger. My bad.

Edit: Okay, it's fixed. X3

luxwolf
10-23-2012, 09:55 PM
Okay I posted. I'm thinking we should have a group of the plutocrats (aka the 1%) try to dominate and govern the group like a cult, or discuss among themselves whether if their new guests are useful or not (if not, they're useless and therefore executed in another mansion). Also, would like ideas on how to get people in the gated community past the walkers.

bluemoon
10-24-2012, 12:37 AM
We have to kill the walkers. I don't see any other way. I am guessing there are about 1-2 dozen of them--any more than that, and we would not of been able to get past them. Since your post starts with us inside the community, I gather we must have wove through them to get to the gate. Now that we have a barrier between us and the walkers, it should not be too difficult to cut them down.

Porcelain Doll
10-24-2012, 05:53 AM
I'm going to wait for TheShadeofBlue to post before I do (:

Heson Shadowbane
10-25-2012, 09:15 PM
A friendly bump to keep this going

Porcelain Doll
10-26-2012, 10:50 PM
Sorry that this has been really slow lately. It's because I haven't been active and keeping everything running. I am busy all weekend just to let everyone know. Just a warning, I'm going to have to start kicking people out soon if they don't let me know when they are busy.

I will get this all organized when I get back and hopefully blue has replied so I can reply when I get back.

ElizabethStark
10-26-2012, 10:55 PM
Alright. :)

luxwolf
10-27-2012, 02:17 AM
I'm still here, just kind of waiting. At least we got to our first big event of the story. Sort of.

bluemoon
10-27-2012, 10:07 AM
I'll post this weekend--hopefully tonight after work. Real life has been pretty hectic lately. Sorry for the delay.

G
10-28-2012, 01:39 AM
I'm still here, just waiting on my son. XD

Soulio
10-28-2012, 01:43 AM
I feel wierd...
This still open?

Kris
10-28-2012, 08:22 PM
This thread has been featured as this week's roleplay of the week (http://role-player.net/forum/site.php)

bluemoon
10-29-2012, 12:13 AM
I feel wierd...
This still open?

Always open! We are just a bit slow at the moment. Make a character...kill zombies...meet up with fellow survivors.

Soulio
10-29-2012, 12:23 AM
That sounds like a perfect bumper sticker for RPA.

The Imposter
10-29-2012, 12:53 AM
Sorry G! I was away all weekend, I'll try to get a post up this week!

bluemoon
10-29-2012, 03:56 AM
Let the carnage begin! :)

Porcelain Doll
10-29-2012, 04:03 AM
Yes we sure are SoulReaper! I hope you will join us :D

Thank you Kris! made my day :D

Sorry that everything has been running slow lately everyone. I'm still really busy with school and that :/

G
10-29-2012, 04:34 AM
No problem, Impo! There hasn't been too many IC posts made, anyways .:)

Soulio
10-29-2012, 04:43 AM
Name-Markus Valentino-Leonardo Olivetti
Age-26
Description-6"8',Black Hair,Dark Brown eyes that ooze intensity.Sculpted face,athletic body.Strong arms,strong,toned upper body.
Dark Clothes are his preferred choice, for sneaking around. Those are the only kind of clothes he has gathered.
Bio-Before the apocalypse, Markus joined the Army,eventually going so far as an Army Ranger.Once he passed Ranger School and was able to come back home, he became a Bartender/Bouncer. He got a girlfriend, had a normal, fun life. The day of the outbreak, he was coming home from work, and as he was driving, saw a man being attacked by a walker. He got out of his car only to find the man dead, and a very sickly looking person walking towards him. As a child he loved zombie movies, so due to his quick mind, put two and two together. He quickly got back into his vehicle, and drove to the nearest gun shop. Luckily, it was early, so not many people knew what was going quite yet. He bought a decent amount of ammunition and weaponry, as well as some survival gear and weapon maintenance kits.
When he got home, he saw that his girlfriend had opened the door to a walker, and was attacked. By the time he had killed the infected, he had to kill his girlfriend.
Putting his mind on survival mode, he gathered all the useful things in his house, and began to load them into his car. He had a few military grade weapons, and a substantial amount of ammunition for them, so he grabbed those, and headed out. He quickly drove to a grocery store, and after realizing people were finally waking up and gathering supplies, got all he could, which was a good amount for a small group of people, and rushed out of the store without paying.
He called up the only two friends he kept in contact with from the Army, and because they lived close to each other, they all met up, luckily with enough supplies to keep them healthy for a substantial amount of time. Over a period of time, they gained a few survivors, lost some, and in the end, his two friends were killed by two fake dead walker.(The ones that lay there until someone shows up.)
Since then, he's been all over, staying away from groups, and gathering gas and supplies.

Weapons-One M4A1 Military Grade Assualt Rifle with flashlight, grip and ACOG scope.
One Glock.45
One 12 Guage Shotgun
One Hunting Rifle
Two Revolvers
Four Hunting Knives

Location-Close to one the RPs big groups.

heygurlie:D
10-29-2012, 10:24 PM
May I join too? Its sounds fun yet suspenceful :)

Porcelain Doll
10-30-2012, 05:25 AM
Accepted SoulReaper!

Yes you may! Things are a little slow at the moment, due to me being busy. But you can make a character and jump right in if you like (:

Soulio
10-30-2012, 05:38 AM
I cannot stop looking at your sig and pic...

Just to clarify, he doesn't use all the guns all the time. He switches out for every situation, and when he meets up with a group, he might give presents.

SanAndreas
10-30-2012, 09:10 AM
helllllooo may i join? :)

TDswat
10-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Well it says always open up top, so im just going to go ahead and post.

Soulio
10-30-2012, 09:46 AM
Woah there bud. Are you talking about a CS post? Because if so, go for it.

TDswat
10-30-2012, 09:48 AM
nahhh, im to tired to post right now -homer-(sleep)

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, that's what i was talking about.

SanAndreas
10-30-2012, 10:51 AM
Name: Aieko Littlesea
Appearance: Aieko is 5'7. With think black waist length black hair. She is Japanese and Native American. She has on dark jeans with a white V neck shirt that shows a tab bit of her upper cleavage .
http://s1307.beta.photobucket.com/user/SanAndreas6/media/Aieko.jpg.html

Personality: Aieko is a social bug, she is nice to everyone she meets. She gives a people the benefit of the doubt. She is very loyal . When you break her trust, she will not give 2 shits about you, and if she doesn't like you,, you will know

Before the Breakout of the walkers: Aieko was working as personal assistant for a man who owned a big company. She was always busy during the day but at night she always made time for her friends. On the weekends she was always clubbing or bar hopping.

During the breakout of the walkers: Aieko was at a bar.She was drunk, so when she saw this ugly walker come up to her she thought it was a joke, and some guy dressing up. She laughed then her conscious told her to get the hell away from it. Thank God she listened and took off. Because later on she found out what they were.

whats she's doing now: Aieko is staying in her Uncles house with her Cousin Kimiko (Kim). They leave when they need more supplies but they always return to this house. But she knows they cant stay their forever.

Name: Kimiko (Kim) Hokkaido
Appearance:Kim is 5'3 With jet black, straight as a pencil hair that reaches a little past the middle of her back, with bangs. She's wearing the outfit thats in the pic. She is japanese and white
http://s1307.beta.photobucket.com/user/SanAndreas6/media/Kimiko.jpg.html

Personality: Kim is a little fire cracker. She grew up always having to defend herself, so she has a pretty strong back bone. She is very Loyal to her cousin and best friend Aikeo, but if she isn't sure how she would take in a survivor. She would probably feel on edge with the person. not trusting him/her.

Before Breakout: Aikeo was working at Starbucks, and when she wasn't on the clock she was a Slacker. playing video games, mostly zombie one's. She always felt like a Zombie apocalypse was going to happen and she prepared for it by reading The Zombies survival guide, and going to the shooting range.

During breakout: Kim was playing video games and was yelling at her xbox headset at some kid who was being a try hard on a games she was playing. As she yelled at the kid calling him foul names she heard a scream. She immediately stopped yelling and slid her headset off and listened carefully. She heard her mother crying about being bitten and it hurt . And her father panicking. Kim shoved her headset off and ran swung her feet off of the desk and jumped out of her gamer chair and rushed downstairs. 3 hours later, her mom was dead. 10 minute after that Kim saw a Zombie for the first time and it was her own mother.

What she's doing now: Pretty much just holding down the fort with her cousin. But soon they are going to have to leave. SInce they have noticed more Zombies coming around.

SolCandiez
10-30-2012, 02:45 PM
I might make another character :3

Not killing off Junko just adding plz. I feel sorta behind cuz almost everyone has two x3 it will also help the the Atleast 2 paragraph rule

- - - Updated - - -

I might make another character :3

Not killing off Junko just adding plz. I feel sorta behind cuz almost everyone has two x3 it will also help the the Atleast 2 paragraph rule

Soulio
10-30-2012, 06:39 PM
G, are you in a group with anyone else?
I have an idea...

Porcelain Doll
10-30-2012, 06:40 PM
Go ahead! You're allowed as many as you like :D
Yeap anyone can join. As long as you make a character sheet and I have accepted it (:

SolCandiez
10-30-2012, 07:19 PM
Name: Silvana Maria*Novelo*
Relationship: Single

Appearance:*http://obamapacman.com/2009/12/michelle-rodriguez-avatar-lost-actress-mac-celebrity-girl/michelle-rodriguez-beach/

Personality: Growing up with five older brothers and three younger brothers, she was always a Tom boy. She didn't care what people said, "Live is short" she learned from her brothers, if people didn't like her why would she try acting like something she's not. She was also mothering--well more big sisterly, when she was left to baby sit her baby brothers. She's humorous, out-going, a great athlete, and a over all great person, she loves making friends, and helping others. She would be serious at times, but only meant she loved and cared for you. *

Before the break out of the walkers: She had her heart set on joining the Army. She took ROTC all four years of high school, she committed time in the Army Reserves, and each summer, went to a Army Bootcamp. Her older brothers were already in the Army at that time, and were deployed over seas. Her little brothers taking ROTC in 10th grade.*

During the breakout of the walkers: She was coming home to tell her family the great news, she was finally in the Army, but she was determined to work hard. Her radio turned to a emergency broadcast, talking about the dead (walkers) up and walking around, they said to stay indoors, board up all doors and windows, and sit tight until the Military role in. She slammed on the gas, trying to make it home, she loved watching Zombie movies as a child, she knew what to expect. She ran into her house calling for her parents, and little brothers. She saw that lots of the furniture from the door, to the kitchen and living, then she saw a blood trial. She pulled a shotgun from her dad's hunting cabinet, loaded it, and aimed it steadily as she followed the blood trial, she peered in but it was already too late. She found her parents half eaten bodies. She fell to her knees in tears, crying, she closed both her parents' eyes,and prayed. She got back to her feet, after she searched the rest of the house she still couldn't find her brothers. Her only thing she could believe in was her older brothers taking her younger brothers to safety. That's all the false hope she had.

What she's doing now: She's on the road, traveling, stopping for supplies, gas, and guns. She rides her dad's old motorcycle, with the passages car attacked to it, she puts her duffle bag in that, hopefully she'll find surveyors. She's not too big on being alone.

Location: Hidden in the fenced in community half the RP's group is.

Is this good Doll xD

TDswat
10-30-2012, 07:55 PM
Name:Ethan Adams
Appearance:Ethan is 6'1.
http://s1355.beta.photobucket.com/user/hoopster5/media/ethan.jpg.html

Personality:Ethan is a laid back guy. He treats all women like queens, that's how his mother raised him. He has no patience for men who disrespect women, not matter who the woman is and what she does. He's a do'er he never shys away from a challenge. He tends to be hard on himself if something goes wrong and effects the people around him

Before breakout: Ethan just started hid law enforcement carrer, his ultimate goal was to work his way up to SWAT.

During Breakout: Ethan was on his day off and was watching Sunday football, when breaking news came on the TV, everyone quieted down as they showed raw footage of a Zombie eating a woman's face, and cops yelling for him to stop/ When the walker didn't stop. A cop fired, shooting it in the heart. but it kept going, another officer then shot it in the head, and it went down.

what hes doing now: Surviving, by walking around during the day hoping to find survivors and collecting supplies.

Name:Michael Aklin
Appearance:6'
http://s1355.beta.photobucket.com/user/hoopster5/media/tumblr_m4tx4hy8fP1qhy093o1_500.jpg.html

Personality:He is a outgoing kind of guy, very competitive, flirty, can sometimes be compassionate.

Before the breakout:Michael was on his last year of highschool and it was by far the best. He was the star player on the school football team, he won most popular and he was being nominated for prom King.

During: Michael was in school and heard commotion about zombie looking person breaking into the school.

Whats he doing now: He came across Ethan, and has been traveling with him him ever since. They make a good team.

Both of the guys are straight.

SanAndreas
10-30-2012, 07:59 PM
Who is paired up?

- - - Updated - - -

OMG solcandiez i have a HUGE girl crush on Michelle Rodriguez

SolCandiez
10-30-2012, 08:15 PM
IKR ISN'T SHE DA BEST XD

SanAndreas
10-30-2012, 08:20 PM
Heck yessss. lol So whats going on in the RP? When should i post?

SolCandiez
10-30-2012, 08:25 PM
Well most of every1 is in or outside of the fenced in community :3 gonna bring in Silvana

TDswat
10-30-2012, 09:00 PM
can someone give me the link to the rp please.

Heson Shadowbane
10-30-2012, 09:04 PM
See: Mature IC sub forums

SolCandiez
10-30-2012, 09:08 PM
Also idk if anyone is paired together yet :3

- - - Updated - - -

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35374&page=9&highlight=The+walking+dead