PDA

View Full Version : Danger Zone

Miss Devil
04-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Crista's black hair was tied into pigtails with blue clips as she awaited her new private teacher whom was running a bit late as far as she and her mother knew. She didn't know if it was a male or a female but prefered that he or she treated her with indifference or kindness at the very least.

She wore her normal clothing which was a black lose t-shirt and leggings. Her shoes where also black with blue laces that matched her hairclips. She sighed impatiently tapping her hand agianst the wood of the table.

Only two weeks ago she had been kicked out of magic school for accidently saying a spell incorectly which lead to the wing which she was in to blow up.

"If witches and wizards didn't have key portectors they all would have died! Your daughter will never be able to learn magic she is a disgrace!" The principal told her mother as Crista was kicked out for good.

The whole magic world knew of what happen in hours. She officially was the magic's worlds most shameful witch. Her mother who was also ashamed of her daughter and what had taken place.

But now what has happen has happen maybe everyone will get over it... Crista thought hopefully to herself.

mcstringer
04-15-2010, 07:35 PM
Aristotle hunched his talk slender figure in the pouring rain. He walked quickly amongst the commoners. Steam calmly hissed off of his dark business suit and leather shoes. His fedora splashed with water constantly, but never got wet. He was in a bit of a hurry because he was a little late for a meeting with a possible student.

"I knew I should not have tried to teleport by fairy dust in this rain. The weather always muddles with a fairy's nature majic, but NOOOOOo. I had to be lazy. Oh well, que sera sera."

Aristotle soon found the right address and rang to door bell. It was opened by the student's parents. He was cordially let inside. His clothes stopped simmering after the last of the water disappeared. He shook hands with the parents and exchanged greetings, but, considering he was late, he asked the parent to show him to their child's room. He knocked softly.

"Hello, sorry I am late. My name is Aristotle. May I come in?"

Miss Devil
04-15-2010, 08:33 PM
She walked over to the door after a male voice called from the other side. She was slightly pissed that he was late but didn't dare complain.

She open the door silently and then looked at him slightly interested.

"Your late," She told him giving him the twices over.

"My Name is Crista Derika." She smiled at him and held the door open. "Please come in..."

mcstringer
04-19-2010, 09:52 AM
Aristotle bowed politely.

"Thank you, Crista."

He quietly walked to an available chair, and he chose to not speak again until she sat down as well. He opened his suit to take out what could have been a brown leather wallet, except it expanded into a large bag as soon as it had room. It did so by flipping and unfolding like you would unfold a piece of paper. It stopped when it became 1 1/2 feet by 1 1/2 feet by 3 feet. The leather bag opened on its on to cough up a silver plater full of water and a leaf. The objects were hovering in place until Crista decided to sit and maybe ask some questions.