PDA

View Full Version : [M]Looking Through The Window OOC

IAmGhost
04-13-2010, 01:48 AM
Warning-:This roleplay will contain violence. Gore.Blood. Bad/naughty stuff that little kids should not see. If you have a queasy stomach, or you are sheltered then please don't enter. c:

Monster, how should I feel? Creatures lie here...
Plot
A girl named Thespia is an average 16 year old; rebleious, sort of mean,but for the most part normal. That is, until she starts 'seeing' things as her mother,stepdad,and just about every friend she has would put it. One of her brothers,however,has a hunch that she isn't just trying to get attention. H's heard her screams at night, seen the pallid face he now has nightmares of, and has watched her thrash within her own nightmares.
Soon Thespia isn't just 'seeing things', but is also appearing at school with large bruises, cuts, and red marks all over her body. Her brother was able to cover her from their mom finding out for a while...but eventually she found out. Of course, her first thought was that her little angel was 'self harming' herself. At that point, Thespia's entire nervous system was wrecked; she'd tried telling her mom from the beginning what was happening and now-just like the beginning, she wouldn't listen.
Thespia became the outcast at school, someone who was jumpy to the point where the principal had to call Thespia's mother. That's when Kodia Asylum got involved. Thespia was taken away from Swath Highschool and admitted into Kodia Asylum for hallucination and self harm. Her brother was the only one that knew a small amount of what was going on.
Which meant he had to die.
The news only got Thespia another year atop her already expected year and not a lot of people expected much out of her when she came back; the most her own mother could get out of Thespia was a small 'hello.' They did, however, enroll her back into school in hopes of possibly getting some emotion out of her. It worked-her ex-boyfriend(only ex because she left)- instantly started to heal her...mentally of course. She'd had way to many scars to try and heal. He had Thespia showing emotion, acting alive again.
But what happens when the creatures come back?
Things you should know:
-Thespia has one sister, two brothers, a mother, and a step dad.
-Her dad died-or more dissapeared-when Thespia was ten.
-They live in a fairl decent house. 2 story. Very nice c:
Characters needed:
Mom
Step-dad
Non-Caring Brother (He's with his mom, thinking Thespia only see's things)
Caring Brother(Note: He will die in this roleplay)
Non-caring sister (Please don't make her sensitive to this situation.)
Ex-boyfriend(They might possibly get back together)
Friends at school(These guys can have relationships. Just don't flood the forum, and try to stay with the roleplay. If not, I'll ask you to leave.)
For all of these characters, please fill out this character sheet:
Role:
Personality-(Please put nothing about Thespia in here...only how they act and such)
Appearance:(Strictly real life.)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
If you're not decent at rp'ing, don't sign up for this. I don't want this to be a 5 line rp :/;king2; I do have the right to tell you no.

By the way.
We are starting when Thespia is just fine. At the beginning of the plot. ~Anne~
Have any questions? Message me.

Hayy waiiittt!
I took about three hours making this slide show of the girl I'm going to be playing; Thespia. I haven't gotten a sound track to it..therefor if you would like to see the sort of..plot in picture form. Then do these instructions:
1. Open up two new browsers.
2. In one browser, go to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTHpK_7QTrs) address.
3.Go to the other browser, and go to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzJ-nT2aPI) address.
4. After you have them both in each browser, you're going to have to start the 'Monster Remix' one first, because it starts two seconds late. When the music starts, hit play on the other one and watch the slide show :] It sort of shows manipulation of herself, if you've read the plot you'll understand.

RisingPhoenix
04-13-2010, 02:11 AM
oh wonderful, I'll join in a few minutes if not an hour, I'm actually washing clothes at the moment

IAmGhost
04-14-2010, 01:45 AM
I was just saying to look at it dork :P But it'd be cool if you could rp:D