PDA

View Full Version : -A Fable- [Mature R-Rated Medieval Fantasy]

Pages : [1] 2

Dirzrahel
04-16-2010, 03:03 AM
Rated R for strong sexual themes, gratuitous violence, blood and gore, and over-the-top degradation.

Welcome to the world of Ether!

These vast lands of bountiful reserve and game supply an imagination worth thousand-fold in society and display grandeur at the dinner table! This world is composed of all sorts of myths and legends alike that tingle a child's noggin, as well as a sting to his bum. Folktales run rampant throughout town, cookies cartwheeling with freedom intended and cauldrons spewing smoke in protest to their wenches that are witches. Elves sing their moonlit song as their cousins the Drow let their blades sing through each other. Dwarves beat their hammers against metal and make doors that barricade the goblins in the deeper recesses, keeping them in, keeping their own safe. Dragons soar the sky, as do eagles, but they do not share with each other. This usually ends with a lucky boy happening upon roast fowl. All manner of beast and gentry walk their appendages across this land!

Magic plays an important role as well. What would be a world of myth without the omnipotent word of the fantastic? So many users of magic travel this terra, all with their own forms, their own wishes, their own ways. The divine song players, Dantists, fill this world with their heavenly songs and spiritual happiness that lay ghosts of the deceased to rest. The elemental magicians and their ways, through magic circle or incantation or simply a flick of the finger, fire with a look of the eye, water with a swish of a tail perhaps? Who knows! Only these two serve as examples for the multitudes of practices roaming the land, so what's keeping you from exploring this world?

Money?

Companionship?

Need sex?

Then at the helm of this world, serving as a flagship for all magic users and adventurers and used by all magic users and adventurers is an organization that constitutes all beliefs of free will!

Fable.

The guild of the growing minds that seeks to uncover the secrets of the world with one brush of the wing. A tavern that is built with four stories and an endless supply of hookers and beds! Emphasis on hookers. After a long day of treasure hunting, bounty hunting, rabbit hunting, and all sorts of hunting, a real man clambers into bed with a good woman and lays her to rest with the rest of the energy he has left. Of course, there are male hookers as well, ladies.

Fable is a tavern located at the heart of Ether in the boisterous and primary trade city of Vale, the ship port of all ship ports, and the World Battle Tournament's home. Everything can be found if looked for in this city, and if you happen to stumble upon the black market, you may just find something more valuable than your own risk-taking life!

So, come! Look at our bounty board and decide for yourself.

"Am I to be a hero? Am I to be an adventurer?"

Then take that rumpled piece of paper worth millions of gold pieces and yell out loud:

"Who's got the big dick now!?"

-Adventurer Leaflet-

Name: Something that is not related to Tokugawa Ieyasu. This is a medieval fantasy. Not a Japanese fun zone. Unless you can explain why his name is Japanese and for what purpose, don't let me see something like that here. Be creative! A name is very, very important.

Sex: .... Yes?

Race: Anything. If it's something unique, explain it in detail. Just please make it able to communicate via spoken language. Sign language is only allowed one specific sign, and it happens to be related to "Fuck you". So please, no deaf mute blind people. Blind is alright. Deaf and mute are just out.

Appearance: (picture or written is fine)

Family: Are you from a lineage of adventurers famous for their exploits or are you trying to strike it big for yourself?

Personality:

{Weapon Information} <--- Only needed if the character has a renowned weapon.

{Armor Information} <--- Same as weapon information.

Mount: (If the character has a trusty horse or some other animal, remember, all mounts are only allowed outside the guild hall.)

Biography: What events made you decide to be an adventurer? How were you born? Does your mother have great breasts? Was your father well endowed?

The Players:

Brett: Keb Ironbrain (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=199567&postcount=10)

Mysti: Ne'Rista "Rista" Vantiago (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=199703&postcount=17)

Dirzrahel: Ryker von Zephyrr (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=199768&postcount=18)

Higurashi: Damon Selven (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=200789&postcount=32)

Dual: Cormack deCodh (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=200912&postcount=34)

Atrum Daemon: Delek Scharl (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=201167&postcount=38)

nonangelic92: Kerran de Pittulion (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=201510&postcount=77)

Angel Stryker: Drake Z'Ra (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=201282&postcount=66)

Zarma: Artemis Estery (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=201800&postcount=113)

Gsarge: Henri (Awn-rei) Wimund (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=202568&postcount=135)

Anne Bonny: Kyra Darcy (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=203486&postcount=142)

Ohbad-Hai: Barrzeal (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=216723&postcount=289)

TheDashingRogue: Velor Fenrir (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=223093&postcount=365)

ZokuRumba: Zachary Penance Rhayndeld & Dante Risdra Lorchaim (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=228009&postcount=376)
--------------------------------------------------

The Free States

Vale:

The greatest city of the Free States and the center of all commerce and trade, as well as the location of the most renowned and greatest adventurer guild of them all, Fable. Anything is said to happen here, and anything is said to be found here. There is no military, and there are no defenses. No wall separates Vale's vast city from the rest of the world, and all are welcome.

Elaughtyrr:

An old village located a few miles outside of Vale's city-scape, along the Gold Coast. It is quite a dreary place, but serves as a rest stop for traveler's on their way back to Vale.

The Purist Alliance

Suran:

The capital of the Purist Alliance, where only humans of pure blood can live and work. Suran's army is vast and efficient, controlled by humans, made by humans. The infantry is always patrolling the borders, keeping non-humans out by lethal force as always. The place is a mystery to all but the humans that were born there. The infantry outside serves to keep things out as well as in. Grand white walls surround the city.

Jabarth:

A military fort that is also a ship port not far from Suran. It acts as a supply depot.

Grand Stream

The biggest chain of islands in the Nereidian Sea, and the habitat of the giants of old. Grand Stream is a place not frequented by a lot, and the island's names can only be pronounced in the local's tongue.

The Dwarven Comaraderie

Arkunuzuach:

The largest city and capital city of the Dwarven Comaraderie. Mead flows fresh down countless aqueducts through the city and some say mithril streams down the mountain crevices behind the city.

Bern:

A small city outside of Arkunuzuach's influence inhabited by dwarven interracial couples. Only pure dwarves are allowed within Arkunuzuach's walls.

The Outlands

Tytania's Forest:

Pixies, sprites, and fairies frolic in numerous proportion within this enchanted wood. The Queen Fairy Tytania resides over this land.

Sacaara Desert:

Blinding heat and scorching sun beat down upon this blighted land of only golden sand. It is located between the three major city's of Ether, and serves as the only passage to each place. Unless of course, one travels through Grand Stream. There is no water in this desert. Manticores run rampant underneath the sands, as well as giant ant lions, and the fabled Manticore King...

The Eastern Reaches:

The sea to the east is given this name, where elven fishermen play their trade quite skillfully. The only thing that is a put off of the Eastern Reaches are the giant numbers of leviathan that swim underneath the deep water's surface.

Rhubarb's Port:

A pirate port! Captain Rhubarb runs this place and is a haven for all outlaws. Watch out for the Captain's specialty dessert though, Rippin' Red Raspberry Rhubarb Pie. It'll literally rend your gut.

Mysteria
04-16-2010, 03:11 AM
Cant do it tonight due to company being but yeah, You know I'm in. Can't pass it up if I wanted to now can I?

And probably going for the adventurer type but let me think on this.

I have a gyspy idea...wandering gypsy druid type...

is that a possibility?

Dirzrahel
04-16-2010, 03:16 AM
Anything is possible. Just no combos that echo, "I am ultra-powerful fear me now and I intend to powerplay because Dirzrahel's intuition tells him so" sort of characters.

And the first time this happens will be when someone says they're three halves of three different species.

Any magic is fine. Telekinesis included. As long as it all fits in the medieval perspective.

No laser cannons.

Mysteria
04-16-2010, 03:17 AM
nope she's pretty much just a sort of gypsy wandering kick ass learning to be a druid and harnass her powers type unless I throw in a hybrid mix.

Dirzrahel
04-16-2010, 03:18 AM
Whatever you do is fine, Mysti. <3

Stryker
04-16-2010, 03:36 AM
Hm, question. Is this based off the game Fable?

Dirzrahel
04-16-2010, 03:52 AM
No, but it did have influence on the guild's name. Quite witty, aren't you? I actually had the intention of making a role-play designed to include all myths and legends that are popular or unpopular. Putting it in this format is easier. Groups adventure together in the world of Ether to fulfill the bounty or just to play around.

I had this idea before the original Xbox system ever came out, mind you.

L
04-16-2010, 07:19 AM
Making up the character now of course :)

Just a quick Q - with the mount thing (them not allowed in the guild hall) - does that include All animals, such as companions, or just big ones you technically ride?

RisingPhoenix
04-16-2010, 08:04 AM
Interesante.....

Definitivamente voy a formar parte de este.

Me pregunto si usted sabe lo que eso significa?

L
04-16-2010, 09:03 AM
Name: Keb Ironbrain

Sex: Male

Race: Goblin

Appearance: http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab254/BrettJHowell/Keb.jpg

Family: Keb is outlawed from his clan because of his intelligence. The rest of the clan believe that he is deformed.

Personality: Keb is rare amongst goblin's in that he is extremely intelligent. He talks fast, typcially swearing constantly. He is a skilled magician, but because of his diminutive body, he can not cast powerful spells – he is limited more to "nuisance" spells and generally uses them to distract, frustrate and annoy his victims in to making mistakes. He uses a dull stone dagger frequently.
He is, like most goblins, vicious, nasty and fearless. Exhibits alcoholic tendancies.

Biography:
Keb was born in to Clan Ironbrain and raised by the clan until he was a toddler. It was then that the child's intelligence began to show, as Keb took as much interest in learning things as killing things. This disturbed the Clan greatly and they believed him deformed – tossing him in a river to be rid of him.

Since then, Keb has learned to survive on his own, not beyond killing insects and rodents for food, or living in filth even orcs wouldn't live in.

It was one day when he stumbled upon the dead body of a mage in the woods that he found a magic book and some money that Keb could finally survive a bit better. He quickly learned the arts of magicians – to a point. During one attempt to cast the more powerful Fireball spell, he spent 2 weeks recovering from massive burns when it backfired. Since then Keb has refrained from researching more powerful spells and kept his interest to more... nusance spells.

These days, Keb hangs out at bars, using his wicked sense of humor to make fast friends and even faster enemies. He will take on varied bounty contracts to fund his drinking habit.

Dirzrahel
04-16-2010, 11:36 AM
You're accepted, Brett, welcome aboard. o.o

Some weird person said something in Spanish. >.>

Mysteria
04-16-2010, 01:39 PM
So back to Bretts question again, is it all animals that have to stay outside or just ones that you ride cuz my char is probably going to have a black panther that likes to come and go as it pleases.

Meh, we will see.

L
04-16-2010, 01:44 PM
lol I was going to go that way too Myst (with the black panther) but decided against it - doesn't really suit a psychotic goblin

Great minds though ;)

Dirzrahel
04-16-2010, 01:55 PM
Meh, pets are fine. Mounts, no. =P

Mysteria
04-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Awesome. One char sheet coming up soonish.

And yep Brett, great minds. ;)

Dirzrahel
04-16-2010, 01:58 PM
I'll be posting mine soonish as well.

Mysteria
04-16-2010, 02:38 PM
For your approval Dirz. I hope she is accepted but if you need anything changed, just let me know.

Name: Ne`Rista Vantiago (Is known to be called Rista but you better be damned sure you are her friend before you call her that.)

Age: Ne'Rista cares not about real age as she is part elven and has walked the earth for years uncounted but by her appearance one would probably take her to be in her mid to late twenties.

Sex: 100 % Female and vixen

Race: Human/ Elvin hybrid of Druid/Nomadic Gypsy Origin

Appearance: Ne'Rista stands at 5' 7" and has long flowing sienna hair and her eyes are that of a deep burnt umber color sometimes appearing as the shades of a dark copper sunrise depending on her mood.

http://i43.tinypic.com/kar0ba.jpg

Family: Hugo and Ta`Khara Vantagio, who are both no longer of this world.

Personality: I am a vivacious, life loving woman but have a restless wandering nature. I am a gypsy, nomad, thief if need be. A mere entity of the night, I call no place home. Of family, I've none.

My gypsy tribe was attacked in the stillness of night as they slept. Fleeing the faceless riders, I escaped into the night.

I know not of any others that survived. I watched as ablaze, the fires consumed the encampment until they finally reached high into the cobalt sky of night, consuming every thing that was my life.

With the morning came only the smell of death and the vision of ash rising to meet the dawn.

I am as far as I know but a sole survivor. Out of the ash, as does the phoenix arise, so again shall I. For my peoples honor I shall see retribution brought to those who have stolen my life, my very existence.

I answer to none. The night is my solace, the solitude, my only friend. Midnite, my traveling companion, is the one true constant in my life. Where I go the black panther follows coming and going at his own will but always close enough that should his friend need him he is there. I do not consider myself to be his master, as I feel that no creature human, beast, or otherwise of the earth should ever answer to anyone nor should they have a master.

http://www.students.stedwards.edu/emiller7/black-panther.jpg

Weapons: The only weapons that Ne'Rista needs are the use of womanly skills, cunning, intuition, and druid spells which have not yet been mastered. Ne'Rista also has been known to carry various dirks and or swords that are kept either in her belt or in a leather scabbard hidden under the duster that she often times wears.

Dirzrahel
04-16-2010, 04:10 PM
Name: Ryker von Zephyrr

Race: Moon-Slayer

The only one of his kind, a Moon-Slayer is a race that signifies a human who destroyed a moon. This explains why astronomy books detail Ether having four moons, down to now just three. It is a mysterious race. Defining himself, Ryker's skin glows faintly like the moon's surface and his irises are completely white.

Appearance: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Darius234/Anime_Knight-1.jpg

Family:

Ryker is the only one of his kind, but before becoming a Moon-Slayer he was an orphan among humans.

Personality:

He is both kind and somewhat mean. He does not deal with arrogance, neither does he deal with ignorance. The world is a place to know, not to assume. It is said he is still a virgin, but no one has had the exact courage to ask. On first look, despite being a regular-sized man, he seems to be the scariest of all the adventurers. His eyes are what unnerve most people. White irises are completely uncommon, and throw people off when he looks around. Despite being a said 'virgin', he can fit quite the amount of alcohol under his belt.

{Weapon Information}

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Darius234/IceScythe.jpg

The weapon that stays strapped onto Ryker's back at all times until it is necessary to unstrap. Aura is the scythe that killed the moon in Ryker's hand, and from being a regular scythe, it changed into something that reflected Ryker's change as well. It is rumored that Aura can reap its blade through any substance in an instant, like a stroke of death. Though, that's only from the observation of those who have teamed up with Ryker in the past. The most famous story is how a troll in full dragon-bone armor was sliced neatly in-half with one stroke.

Though, these are just rumors.

{Armor Information}

Essence

Essence is the raiment of armor that covers Ryker's body from head to toe. There are separate parts to it, one called Soul, which is the gauntlet covering his left hand. Since Ryker is left-handed, he uses this gauntleted hand in battle among other things. Soul increases the strength of Ryker's swings as well as the speed, allowing him faster than normal combination attacks with his heavy scythe. The other part is the sash that comes off the armor that is not made of fabric, but the raw material form of magick. This sash can be used to turn invisible, and is the source of all of Essence's power.

Mount:

No named mount. Ryker finds them complacent and not very reliable in situations. He prefer using his fists, legs, and Aura to deal with his bounties. Sometimes he may rent a stallion from the guild if there's a long distance to travel, or charter a trade ship to let him ride along with them.

Biography:

Time is complacent. Transitory. Effervescent.
That is the lesson I’ve learned after travelling the world in both space and time. The future holds both inexistence and existence. The past holds truth, the sooth of eons after. Which is one reason why I’m residing in the past. Specifically, the era of Edo. Where I am most interested in. The birth of society developed from these basic elements: food, shelter, and water.
However, as I resided here in both a Shinto and Buddhist temple, I learned even more than the resin-infused leaflets of a textbook.
Slowly but surely, I’ve managed to learn the language of Edo. It in itself bears no resemblance to modern Japanese, contested because Japanese was my twenty-second language before I attempted to trial run the Everlasting Hourglass. The earring is kept safely tucked in a cubby hole inside my personal room within the temple. Thought, I must say, most of my time is spent in the worship room, the main room, also a dojo when reverence time has passed.
“Ryker-san. Good morning.”
“Good morning, Hatori-sama,” I replied calmly.
“Ah, Ryker-san. There is no need for such pleasantry, white-haired white-eyed friend,” Hatori corrected, sitting across from Ryker at the main room’s table.
“Hatori-kun is perfectly acceptable,” he added.
“Sorry, my apologies, Hatori-sama. I owe you a great deal and have not thought of a way to repay you for—“
“Think nothing of it! Besides, there’s no other place for the Maou to reside,” Hatori interrupted.
My eyes shot up and glared at Hatori, the head monk not even disturbed by my gaze. That was another reason I stayed here. In all other places I had visited, this man was the only man to stare back into my eyes and smile.
“What do you mean by calling me Maou?” I inquired, curiosity gripping my spirit.
“Oh! Excuse me for my ignorance, Ryker-san. I had forgotten that you were not very well acquainted with our fair Edo. A Maou is a type of demon, to be more exact, the demon king. Usually strange-colored hair signifies a mazoku, or ayakashi; two common kinds of demons. However, you have white hair and no pupils, or even irises. Demons with matching hair and eyes are usually the most powerful. Your specific color makes you the most powerful, in theory. Therefore, to me, you are Maou.”
I pondered in disbelief as the monk explained to me my current situation in this land, but that only beguiled me more. That meant there were other people like me in this land. Or in any case, somewhat similar to me. Though, as I think about it more, I realized that their similarities had no hold over what I felt. I wanted to learn, to comprehend if I was one of them.
“Hatori…-kun. Where may I find such things as the mazoku and ayakashi?”
“Well, Ryker-san, the ayakashi usually appear at night, near midnight. However, the mazoku walk with humans in broad daylight. Even though it’s taboo, humans even marry mazoku and have children. We call the off-spring half-bloods,” Hatori explained.
“So, mazoku could be around me right now, in this temple?”
“No, this is a holy place. Remember, mazoku are demons, so stepping onto hallowed ground is impossible for them,” Hatori corrected.
Ryker stood up and bowed to Hatori, then turned toward the door. As soon as he’d reached the door, his head turned to look at Hatori once more.
“If that is the case, how am I in here?,” I asked.
“Because you’re an extremely powerful mazoku, which is why I called you Maou… you’re the only demon in my lifetime to walk in this temple.”
I thought to myself that perhaps I wasn’t a mazoku after all, but some glimmer of hope remained. I was ecstatic to know there may be others like me, even if it were this area. Thought, one fact eluded me. I still didn’t understand what purpose Hatori had for giving me the name, “Ryker von Zephyrr”.

Edo wasn’t an extremely magnificent city. Few attractions were beset in this large village, but its marketing section was the largest of all cities in this era. Foreign delicacies, ideas, rumors, even legends would spread around in this economy-rich community. From the temple spanned a long set of granite steps, leading down to the Golden Path, named so because the dirt of the path was a yellowish color most resembling gold. Also named because it is the only path which leads to the temple, and the path was meant to portray Confucious’s Golden Rule.
Ryker had started his walk along this path and was breathing in the sights around him. Gorgeous cherry blossom trees dotted the lush, green grass alongside the path. The air clear, yet crowed by the many pink hues of the sakura petals. He had learned that word from Hatori Hanzo, the priest who allowed him to stay within the temple.
However, now Ryker was on the search for a mazoku, or human-formed demon. He had not yet thought of what to ask such an individual. The gates of Edo were approaching as his brisk walk along the Golden Path went on. A large, grand senkai gate built from what looked like timber of a sakura tree. A senkai gate looked like the symbol of pi to him, its two long legs of dark wood holding two upside down arcs at the top. Hatori said these gates represent the passing of one dimension to another. Ryker would test that as he stepped through the gate precariously, and was blown away by the new atmosphere.

“Beans! Rice! Get them here cheap!”
“Chicken, beef, fish!”
“Onigiri, rice balls!”
“Bread, fresh baked! Young man, you there! Don’t you want some delicious bread?”
I shuffled by as inconspicuously as I could, but to no avail. Soon, the entirety of this market town caught up to me, and I ended up with two loaves of fresh bread and a couple rice balls, hastily eaten in no time at all when I had the chance. My original purpose was almost obscured by the world of Edo. Unfortunately, no one I had seen looked at all close to what I do, making me feel a tad idiotic. Idiotic for not asking Hatori if he knew a mazoku I could meet with—a whistle echoed within my mind and my body went rigid, my brain at a stand-still of thought. The whistle was not heard with ears, but something deeper… much deeper.
“The slayer has returned? A pleasure to meet you once more…”
The voice echoed throughout my mind, a cold and harsh voice. My eyes swiveled in their sockets, looking for the one who was speaking to me.
“What’s wrong? Has your savvy been cut by the same sword you used to end my sister?”
My hand twitched and my body loosened up. Apparently whatever trick used to contained me was wearing off.
“Ahhh, no surprise there. Well then, until the time is right, we won’t meet again. Enjoy your feeble life while my hands haven’t stripped it from that soul of yours.”
I had grown pale. This voice, this being had threatened my life and made me unable to move, yet I could not see him—or it—in my view. What kind of place was this world? I had decided to stay in the town, however. Mainly because this was day, and at night, the mazoku sleep and the ayakashi come out. Although my life may be in danger, I would not be scared from my original intent. Somehow, I found my way to an inn or some sort, where a mass of people would bathe together. Onsen, which I believe is translated into “hot springs”. Thought, I came to simply wait in my room until the sun fell.
Florescence illuminated the squared walls of the room I was in. I had left the sliding doors open so Luna could gaze unto me and wake me when the full night had come. My feet shifted and my legs straightened into a long stretch. Standing up, I approached the door and looked out, sliding on the large cloth I had, which was called a hakama.
Silence rang into my ears, giving me the meaning to “Silent Night”. Though by all prospects, this was not a holy night. Coming out of the inn’s property, the forest was only a moderate trot away. With the cover of night, I considered letting go all of my usual constraint of maintaining a harmless afacade. Tonight I would run and find one of those ayakashi.

The forest was calm and quaint, a slight breeze making the verdant parcel rumble and writhe with ecstatic delight. Native trees surged with branches from their trunks, every branch littered with their own tributaries, covered with green, wide, waxy leaves. Another breeze blew past, but not a natural one. A blur erupted from the cover of foliage to dive into more leaves, but oddly, silence still reigned over the forest. Ryker had cast away his constraint and was now flying through the trees in a blur, like a silver hawk after its prey. The moon still had its gaze on Ryker through it all, lighting his way through what would have been a complete darkness. The wind stopped, as did Ryker, his blank eyes scanning the vegetation. A long, shadowy tendril creeped across the ground and in no time at all, was snatched up as Ryker hit the forest floor with a soft pat. A simple weasel looking for a midnight snack. Ryker grunted and set the weasel down, the animal making a swift retreat back to its home.
“What are you looking for, boy?”
I looked around in search of the voice, sinister, dark, yet still felt with life.
“Tell me. I’m not hungry this night, sooo… you might be spared.”
My eyes scanned the area, but to no avail. Whoever was talking was also adept at hiding. I pondered the situation, and decided that a response would be best.
“I came to see an ayakashi and perhaps ask a couple questions.”
“Oh? An ayakashi! What would those questions be?”
“Questions only said when I meet your acquaintance.”
The earth started shaking and the trees started groaning in protest to the movement. Dirt shifted and tunneled, right next to Ryker a mound was beginning to form. The soil flowed like water down the mound as the dirt took shape. Ryker blinked in surprise as what looked to be a toddler had been carved from the sand. Slowly the sand shifted and started to get features, hair turning from earth to real hair and fair skin forming from bits of clay. A little girl stood in front of Ryker, long blonde hair swinging gently, her brilliant and dangerous-looking red eyes looking straight at him.
“Oh, my my! You ARE cute!” The little girl said, approaching Ryker in her complete nudity and wrapping her body around his left arm.
“Oh, my my! I can’t eat such a cute, cute, cute thing! But if it isn’t too much to ask, may I borrow something to cover myself with? If we’re seen, someone may get the wrong idea and think us unpure—“ the little girl went into a fit of giggles, and Ryker took off the hakama and wrapped her in it. His cheeks were red from embarrassment and the fact that he’d never been good with girls in the first place. He thought them odd creatures.
“Thank-you, cutie. I am called Noein, demoness of the sand. Pleased to make your acquaintance, Moon-Slayer, Ryker von Zephyrr.” The girl continued holding onto Ryker, her eyes looking deep ino his as she giggled uncontrollably.
“What? Is this form not to your interests? I had thought you might like them young but I could have been wrong…” She commented, pouting as she looked upon Ryker. Without warning, sand flowed along her body and she grew taller, meeting Ryker’s level of height. The body became more curvaceous and supple. Suddenly a soft, light weight was placed upon his arm. His cheeks flushed, his eyes staring as a suddenly large bosom was leaning upon him. The demoness’s face was the last to change, a matured woman looking at Ryker seductively.
“Does this suit your interests, Ryker-sama…? I’ve always wanted to meet you and someday become yours… it’s been a dream since I was but a tiny little demon. What’s the matter, my sweet? You’ve been silent this entire time…” The demoness said, her eyes blinking slowly as she looked upon the stunned, embarrassed man.

I couldn’t move.
This demoness suddenly appeared and attempt to seduce me, which she nearly did. This is the first time I’ve seen an ayakashi, but I can tell they are carnal creatures. I couldn’t speak from how hot I was feeling. Since being born, a female had never been this close to me. She asked why I wasn’t speaking, and an answer could not be given. My mind entered a state of emptiness, not knowing how to deal with the situation at all. Then a name was said. My mind worked on its own from there.

“Who is Ryker von Zephyrr? Who are you? What is a Moon-Slayer?”

The woman’s red eyes were in his gaze as she smiled slyly, letting him go and moving to be right in front of him.
“It’s you, Moon-Slayer. You are Ryker von Zephyrr. I am Noein of the Sand, the demon guard of this place. I was told by my mother that a fetching young man neither human nor ayakashi would run through my garden and seek me out. But, she never told me how attractive you were. It’s a shame it’s taboo to be intimate outside of species, because we would make this night one to celebrate, Ryker-sama…”

My mind was racing with thoughts. Neither human nor ayakashi? I’m not human? I’m not ayakashi? My eyes were blinded from the world as my queries spun before them, wondering what I’ve been wondering in such a grand bravado that I screamed it out without hesitation. The forest echoed with my call, my question that needed to be answered. I am Ryker von Zephyrr, Moon-Slayer, neither human nor ayakashi. Noein looked upon me in worry, my body fell limp, and my head hit the ground. Nothing seemed legitimate next to the question filling the void within my head.

“What am I?”
“You are me. I am you.”
“Who are you?”
“You of the past. The past where my life ended, now in the present where your life begins.”
“Why am I here?”
“The foolish ideas of humans sought to create a being with nothingness. My soul was made into your body. You are me. I am you.”
“How is that possible?”
“You are the Moon-Slayer. You destroyed the moon and created a new one to take its place. Anything is possible within your hands, as long as you wish it so.”
“I am Ryker von Zephyrr, Moon-Slayer.”
“Yes. Wake up, Grand One. Your demoness can only save you so much trouble.”
“What do you mean…?”

Light flooded back into my eyes. I was on the ground on my back, dirt covering my body from the wet ground. Noein was looking at me, then into the forest. Her eyes were worried. She was saying words, but I could not hear them. My legs were weak, my arms were weak. My head ached. My chest heaved in and out, new, fresh air flowing in and out of my lungs. My hands flexed with renewed strength and my arms hurt no longer. My legs felt nimble, quick. My eyes were filled with light, a power coursing through my body .

“—RUN MASTER RUN! HE COMES!” Noein yelled frantically, her voice strained and hoarse.

Ryker’s eyes scanned the forest, the darkness posing no threat to his sight.

A man was walking toward them. He wore the attire of a business man of Edo, an expensive suit of ornate design and attraction fitted upon his body in all its silvery gold glory. His eyes were bright yellow, and seemed to be staring directly at Ryker as Ryker was staring at him. The man’s hand flicked and a shadow filled the palm of his right hand, elongating and gaining a sinister edge. Black miasma flowed off the sword, trees dying as he went past them. Ryker stood solemnly, observing the man as he came to be directly in front of him.

“I see my magic has no effect on your anymore. A shame. I would have liked for you to be still while I gutted you. Now I have to waste my time chasing you.” The mazoku said, his features dark and evil as the blade let off its smoke of black miasma.

Ryker said nothing. He didn’t move from the spot, and Noein had long since gone for her own safety. This told him that this mazoku before him was indeed powerful. From what he had said, Ryker also pieced together it had been the one before that had trapped him so easily, binding his movements. He looked deep into the mazoku’s eyes and saw his own reflection, which terrified him.

Ryker’s hair now flowed down to his knees, naturally pulled pack and wildly kempt, its stark white color glowed brilliantly in the moonlight. His eyes were glowing white, white energy flowing from them like wisps of luminous smoke. Three horns grew from his head; two large horns grew from each side of his temple, a small horn half the size of the large ones grew right in the middle of his forehead. They glowed as well, shedding off the same light the moon so gracefully gave to him. Markings riddled his face and trailed down his body, letting off effervescent streams of pulsating energy that lit up the area like sparks from a lightning bolt. He then realized the truth.

He was Ryker von Zephyrr.

“Well, Moon-Slayer? Any last words?” The mazoku asked, smiling devilishly. His hand tightened up on the hilt of the demonic blade in his hand, malice filling the core of its ringing steel. Ryker said nothing once more. The demon-man let out a yell of rage as he lunged, blade in full swing as he tried to hew Ryker in half.

The blade hit, but did not do what the mazoku had wanted it to. It bounced harmlessly off Ryker’s skin, cutting the clothes he wore but not his body. The demon-man grew even angrier, hitting Ryker countless other times, attempting to hurt him at any cost. Not one hit did damage. The mazoku lunged, the sword’s tip going for his target’s eye, and the suddenly Ryker moved with inhuman grace. His hand came up fast than the demon’s lunge, his finger stopping the blade in its tracks.

“DAMN YOU!” The mazoku yelled, jumping back. His eyes were devoured in black energy, power sparking and coursing all throughout his body as blood spurted form his back, a pair of black wings shooting out. The mazoku’s body grew and distorted, rage forcing the mazoku to his demonic side and taking over his reason. The human half was no longer there, as a draconic demon stood before Ryker. Flames burnt the forest down around the two, the demonic dragon raging in malice and anger. Its screams filled the forest, its eyes centered on Ryker. It charged at Ryker until its face was directing in his, flames licking the Moon-Slayer’s face. Then, in the entire gravity of the situation, Ryker looks at the dragon, his eyes piercing through to the once-mazoku’s soul.

“No.” He said simply, walking backwards. Ryker jumped up with godly speed and strength, floating in the air as power fueled his flight. The dragon looked up and sucked in, blowing from its maw a gale of searing flames.

“I am Ryker von Zephyrr!” He said as he met the flames, diving down. His right hand extended as white light filled it and contorted, a gigantic curved blade morphing from the light. The angelic blade rang with a pure tone as it cut the air and flames, its sharp edge slicing the night. Ryker spun, the blade coming across over the body of the dragon. The sword disappeared immediately after, the dragon ceasing its fire-breathing. A deathly quiet has come about its existence.

Blood spurted and poured over the sand as the dragon fell over on its side in two pieces.

My eyes opened up to a kaleidoscope of different hues, light bursting into my eyes like coming out of a dark cavern. Blindness overtook me for but a second, deafness followed, followed by a feeling of unfeeling. Then I realized in one mutual aspect, I was not in the reality I had just been. My body had changed, my insides coursing with a heightened power not yet sensed within my body. Life. Life was all I could think of, all that ran through my head. Awakening. Awakening into the real life, my mind set at ease from the boring, servacious monotony of my days before this enlightenment. I was dreaming.
I remember the dream that happened that one night. Before me stood another of the exact build, the same eyes, but with power untold. He told me his words and I heeded them with full comprehension, and now today, I stand in his shoes. His blade, in my hand. His eyes, mine to behold the world through. His power, mine to control the world with. What am I? What is this place I float through in aimless journey? Then the realization hit me with such splendor, I saw stars in the field of my vision. I was within my mind.
“I see you’ve found yourself.”
What was that voice? That distant echo that reverberates within my ears and questions my nature. I’ve found myself?
“Though, you’re still an infant in my eyes. But a faint mirror of my true self.”
“And what of you? What makes you such a source?” I asked in defiance, blade thought to be in my hand.
But it wasn’t.
It was in his hand.
“Speak when you’re asked of, copy. I am such a source because while you are part, I am the whole you belong to. My soul still burns on, while you’re the part I’ve lost. My shell. Only briefly did I join with you.”
“Why?” I inquired fiercely.
The voice grumbled, a kind of flat remark that quelled my heart gently and set me in a state of knowing.
”Because that mazoku carried memories. Memories only I would have, the true soul. They called to me and I found you, the shell, and joined with you immediately. Luckily I had, otherwise, you would be quite dead.”
I pondered this idea slowly and soon came to realize he was correct. Or she. To be certain, I had not a inkling as to what gender the voice was. It was grand, commanding, and demanded utmost respect. A baritone rhythm that shook my body as it spoke. Suddenly, I felt whole. He spoke and explained to me in such a fashion that I understood it and certainly apprehended the knowledge.

I awoke once more in another strange land, like a dream surging from an intangible reality. On sudden impulse I looked up at the night sky, four heads of pure white staring directly at me. My blade quivered at my back as it was in my hand for but a moment, one of the heads severed in half, the others ran from fear a while after. Their reinforcement came from the horizon, a blazing ball of fire and brimstone. Then I knew from that day I had sliced a moon, not a man, and the sun cried its crimson-filled sky in sorrow.

Ryker traveled far and wide after this, searching for a way to wake up once more, searching for a way to sleep again. Reality awarded him with renown, with boasts, and with the guild of Fable. He stumbled into the oversized tavern and was amazed by the assortment of those here, and stayed, taking on bounty after bounty that had stayed there for more than three months.

He had made himself Ryker von Zephyrr.

Mysteria
04-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Soo um Dirz, is Ne'Rista accepted?

Dirzrahel
04-16-2010, 06:08 PM
Yes, she is. >.> <.<

Was in a hurry to go to the beach, sorries. =3

Mysteria
04-16-2010, 06:34 PM
oh sure, now you're going to tease me with a beach.

brat <3

Dirzrahel
04-16-2010, 08:58 PM
Now for more to come... O.O

Mysteria
04-16-2010, 09:20 PM
I certainly hope so.

Dirzrahel
04-16-2010, 09:46 PM
And planning the intro paragraph as well- can't forget that.

Mysteria
04-16-2010, 09:56 PM
*whistles quietly and UNpatiently waiting.*

Black
04-17-2010, 01:45 AM
Seems interesting I must say.

Dirzrahel
04-17-2010, 01:41 PM
Then join, and claim yourself! O.O

Atrum Daemon
04-17-2010, 02:23 PM
I'll consider joining this. Seems like it could get very interesting.

Dual
04-17-2010, 02:50 PM
This sounds too cool to pass up. I'll be posting my bio in a few minutes, if that's acceptable?

Stryker
04-17-2010, 04:02 PM
I'll be posting mine in a little bit, although my net might be getting cut off soon for a little while. >.<;

Higurashi
04-17-2010, 04:18 PM
((Woops, accident post))

Higurashi
04-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Name: Damon Selven

Race: Elf

Appearance: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1406/1097636847_82016f59e6.jpg

Family: First Generation Advenurer. THough his family have been renouned archers for centuries.

Personality: Quick and cunning. Always up for adventure. Tendency to make snide remarks at the expense of his companions. He really doesn't mean harm to them though.

Mount: Tocas the Archers horse/mount.

Biography: Born in the forest village of Vallhall. Raised by his twin parents. (Its complicated, yes they are twins and yet they had a child together.) Raised to defend his people and supply sustenance for his family. He never wanted to conform to the mold however, and went off exploring one day. He never went back.

Dirzrahel
04-17-2010, 05:41 PM
That's fine.

=P Accepted.

Dual
04-17-2010, 09:58 PM
Name: Cormack deCodh

Race: Relic
A relic is, normally, not a living thing at all. For the most part, it is a sentient form of energy that dwells between the planes and waits to be brought into the mortal realms. These relics, when given flesh, often resemble humans with glowing lines etched into their skin. Relics are avatars of the force that makes up the planes of the afterlife, and wield the power to become an advocate for any mortal being to determine their fate after death. They are mediums and psychics, and are unable to access magic at all, since they do not have the lifeforce necessary to do so.

Appearance: http://i39.tinypic.com/2e5jn2t.jpg
Cormack stands around 6'5'' tall and weighs 215 lbs, most of it consisting of sturdy but flexible muscle. His hair is white, as are his eyes, and his skin's "markings" are blue in color, and glow brighter when he draws on more of his power.

Family: None, as he was not actually born, but made.

Personality: Cormack is the epitome of calm. He does not have emotions for the most part, but if something is strong enough, it can stir the soul inside him to feel things such as hatred, love, and compassion. However, these events and circumstances are few and far between, and he is as merciless as he is fair-minded. As part of his role as Relic, he judges everyone equally unless they gave him reason to do otherwise in their life. Though they can pass on without him doing anything at all, sometimes it is his job to reassure others of the deceased person's fate, whether it be for good or for ill.

{Weapon Information} Acheron
A black-bladed greatsword that, when touched by anyone else other than Cormack, will cause extreme amounts of agony- both physical and mental.

{Armor Information} Mundus
Cormack's black robes conceal a full set of armor that enables him to reside in both the mortal plane and the astral one, enabling him to see the spirits of the dead and to communicate with them.

Mount: None

Biography: Summoned to the mortal plane by seven mages who sought a weapon and "savior," they were entirely surprised to discover that there is always a cost when it comes to dealing with a Relic. In the few short moments where Cormack's essence was drawn from the other planes and the mages continued their chant, they realized that they began to feel weak and many began to fall. Their lives, they learned, were the fuel described by the texts to bring a Relic into a mortal form. Every last one of them died and turned to dust as their lifeforce was drained from them, and Cormack- now a human man- found himself in the middle of a ring of ashes and with only one word escaping his mouth. "Freedom." That was 106 years ago; he ventures now as a warrior and a priest, exacting swift justice whenever he comes across an "imbalanced situation."

Dirzrahel
04-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Being intangible to physical and magic effects is just a bit too powerful for my tastes. Change that and you'll be accepted.

Though a question, how is he tied as an adventurer?

Dual
04-17-2010, 11:07 PM
He is an adventurer in the sense that he goes around "fixing" what he thinks needs fixing. This includes killing dangerous creatures to protecting a noble and gathering wealth to distribute it to the poor. So long as it means balancing out something else, he'll usually do it. Also, he journeys with others so he can safeguard them if he thinks they're worth it.

Edited the armor, by the way.

Dirzrahel
04-17-2010, 11:14 PM
Hmm, well, that seems fine. Accepted.

Atrum Daemon
04-18-2010, 01:54 AM
Name: Delek Scharl

Age: How about we say he’s been around a good while and leave it at that, yea?

Race: Vorkhan
Vorkhans are a rare sight in the present day. They were once very abundant in eastern areas before in-fighting between clans led to the majority of them being killed. Vorkhans are a human-like race heavily steeped into magic of all forms and are particularly adept in the use of blood magic. In addition to being magically inclined, Vorkhans also possess very impressive strength and speed. Through a blood ritual, Vorkhans can turn humans into one of their kind.

Appearance:
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm213/Daemon_010/rag2.jpg

Family: The only family he has left is Sayo, the woman who turned him into a Vorkhan. Though where she’s located is anyone’s guess.

Personality: Irreverent and often bored, Delek is rather disrespectful to just about everyone he knows. He is naturally rude, sarcastic, strangely witty, and even excessively violent when the time warrants.

{Weapon Information}
The Grimoire
A magical artifact that replaced his left arm after it was hacked off in a battle with a necromancer. When activated, The Grimoire acts as a channel for powerful, aetherial magic attacks and allows him to consume pieces of his opponent’s soul in order to increase the power of the attacks. When covered by his sleeve and, The Grimoire looks no different than a normal arm and the black metal hand with the seal design on the back simply looks like a glove.

The Cleaver
Nothing too particularly magical about this weapon. It is well known for being a sword that passed from demon to demon for many years before coming to rest in the hands of a particularly powerful one. Delek claimed the weapon as a victory prize after a battle that lasted two days. It is said that the weapon was forged by giants and could not be lifted by human hands.

{Armor Information}
Warlord’s Garb
A set of clothing taken from the corpse of a once-renowned warlord. Though having the appearance of simple clothing, the material is made from a magical fabric that became as hard as reinforced steel armor when sewn into clothes. Unfortunately for the warlord Delek took it from, no headpiece was made.

Mount: No

Biography: Delek was born in a time passed over by most scholarly history texts. He was born to a powerful warrior tribe in the mountains and from a young age was taught the ways of war. Since his tribe was at near constant battle with other mountain tribes for territory, Delek learned fast how to kill a man with nearly everything he could get his blood-soaked hands on.

He was twenty-two when he was struck down. Turns out a battle-axe does wonders for a person’s internal organs. Left laying among the bodies and slowly dying, Delek was found by a strange young woman. The woman offered him a chance at a new life. To be stronger than he ever could have been as a simple warrior. Delek agreed to the woman’s proposal and she cut her hand open, dripping her blood into Delek’s mouth while speaking in a strange tongue Delek had never heard. Delek blacked out and woke up days later in a strange house far away from the mountains.

“What…happened?” This he asked to the strange woman whose house he was in. She explained that Delek was no longer human and had no ties to whatever family had left him for dead. He was Vorkhan and had a very long and full life ahead of him. Delek’s new family was the woman, who was named Sayo. Over the next several months, Delek learned of his new people and learned their ways of magic.

He spent a good deal of time going from place to place with Sayo. In the course of one of these travels, Delek fought a necromancer and lost his left arm. Shortly after, he regained it in the form of The Grimoire.

To make a rather long and boring story short: Delek eventually parted with Sayo and began adventuring on his own for fun and profit. In the course, he builds a reputation, looses an eye which he manages to regrow through magic, but ends up being red since the original was too damaged to reconstruct, and finds his way to the Fable guild.

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 02:04 AM
Accepted.

In the process of writing the IC at the moment. In the beginning, and including some cussing from back home.

Mysteria
04-18-2010, 02:06 AM
I is skeered cuz I is the only female @-@ so far...

Zarma
04-18-2010, 02:14 AM
Hear hear! Wenches and mead. Sounds good to me. I think I'll come up with a profile.

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 02:27 AM
Posted the IC, hehe.

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3610

nonangelic92
04-18-2010, 02:30 AM
holy crap there is a load of guys here ill have a character sheet up by at least monday

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 02:31 AM
Heheh, good good.

Mysteria
04-18-2010, 02:32 AM
another female, finally.

My sanity has been restored.

Goes to see the IC.

nonangelic92
04-18-2010, 02:33 AM
lol Mysti

Dirzrahel
Heheh, hope the language is to your liking. It's like back home to me. XD

Mysteria
O_o

Im not kidding non. I was skeered there for a bit!!

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 02:35 AM
Meh, stop posting in the OOC and start your damned IC post. >.>

Edit: If I could record my voice and say the dialogue, it might be beneficial.

Mysteria
04-18-2010, 02:39 AM
I just read it now all I have to do is figure out how to get my char into it.

I'm sure I will figure something out. grins.

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 02:40 AM
I'll leave it to you all to decide which floor you'll be on. I prefer the bottom, since it is full of both the completely inexperienced and the most experienced and eldest of all members of Fable. The floors above are pretty much for those who like to flaunt their rank.

Mysteria
04-18-2010, 02:56 AM
There, you happy now? And yep, Ne'Rista will want to be where the barkeeps are, the drinks are a plenty, the action is non stop, and tales are to be told.

This is going to be hellu fun.....

L
04-18-2010, 02:57 AM
Damn - love the openening post Dirz - fantastic work.

I'll be on the bottom as well - ah the chaos and fun

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 03:04 AM
Hehe, that's just mild cussin'.

Mysteria
04-18-2010, 03:06 AM
Edit: If I could record my voice and say the dialogue, it might be beneficial.

Now what I wouldn't pay to hear that....

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 03:07 AM
Well, if RPA had a ventrilo or teamspeak server, that'd be an easy feat to accomplish. Meh.

Mysteria
04-18-2010, 03:17 AM
hmm. damn shame they don't.

YOU TUBE.

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 03:19 AM
Unfortunately my headset only works for those two applications. =P Kind of odd.

Mysteria
04-18-2010, 03:20 AM
bah

just bah...

I love me some Irish accents....

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 03:22 AM
Hahah XD

Mysteria
04-18-2010, 03:24 AM
One of my ex boss's had an Irish accent. I could have listened to him talk all day. XD

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 03:32 AM
Well, luckily, I figured out a way to voice it all.

Anne Bonny
04-18-2010, 03:40 AM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/withfilter2-1.jpg (http://twitter.com/RPAdventures)

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 03:46 AM
As a rule, I encourage free speech. So literally, cuss all you want, say all you want, it's allllll good.

I'll wait til everyone posts before I continue my posting. o.o

Mysteria
04-18-2010, 04:27 AM
Me too. Can't have all of the fun!!

And I will get those hyper linked for you soonish as soon as I collect them all. It takes a while to find the ones that aren't on the first page or two.

Stryker
04-18-2010, 05:03 AM
Name: Drake Z'Ra

Sex: male

Race: Nothing special, just a human.

Appearance: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8721/fablechar.jpg
(Minus The Sword)

Family: He comes from a line of prolific swordsmen and women that are widely known throughout the region for their abilities with a sword. He has a younger sister and an older sister who also both train alongside of him with their father. Aside from being naturally gifted within that aspect, he's the first in his family to become an adventurer. The desire to travel and explore was too great to stay in one spot.

Personality: He can tend to come off as cold because of his past and closing himself off by instinct, but when around people he truly trusts, he just might open up a bit.

{Weapon Information}
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/808/fablesword.jpg
The Frostblade. When coming in contact with liquid (ie: blood, water, sweat, etc.) it has a high chance of freezing it solid. But due to Drake not staying to continue studying with his father, he can't quite control it on command.

{Armor Information} His armor is basically just standard light, flexible armor. The only personal touch is the wolf on his left shoulder, a touch to remind him of his family who were sometimes referred to as "The Bladed Wolves" after garnering a reputation.

Mount: Nothing, at least for now.

Biography: Growing up, he was tought all the ins and outs of weilding a sword. Different tactics, stances and tricks to win fights no matter the cost. After coming of age, he began to wonder about the world and all of its inhabitants. Once his family learned of his desire to leave and travel abroad, they all were happy for his ambition... Except for his father. As soon as he caught wind of what he had planned, he pulled him from his tent during the night and confronted him. After a few more days of stressful practices and harsh words, his father disowned him and banished him from their family for as long as he took breath... Since then, he's harbored a strong disdain for people that enjoyed looking down on others and preventing them from doing what they wish.

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 05:08 AM
If you could add a bit more to background, that'd be nice. =P

When that's done, you're accepted.

Mysteria
04-18-2010, 06:20 AM
All of the accepted characters have been added to the first post per your request Dirz. I will try to keep up with them as they are approved, but if I miss anyone just let me know and I will take care of it asap okay?

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 02:16 PM
Thank you. =P

Mysteria
04-18-2010, 03:11 PM
Your Welcome :)

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 03:47 PM
Posted. ~~~

Higurashi
04-18-2010, 05:00 PM
Now aye! How should a lad start of his adventure?

Mysteria
04-18-2010, 05:09 PM
Its a tavern! Any way he wants to probably right Dirz?

and, post up. The red haired vixen has spoken. grins.

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 05:17 PM
Yes. O.O

Higurashi
04-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Yep, In my opinion elves can't get drunk XD. Might be cool if one oif you would notice the mighty drinker. Though in truth that much alchohol would kill somebody.

Atrum Daemon
04-18-2010, 06:05 PM
There. I have injected a bit of moral turmoil into an otherwise happy atmosphere.

nonangelic92
04-18-2010, 06:20 PM
Name: Kerran de Pittulion

Sex: Female

Race: Nymph and not the type from Greek mythology.

Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/H/hoplessromantic/1101761854_esANI-aqua.jpg

Family: The youngest in her family and was once a twin.

Personality: Fun , loving, mischief-maker. Protective of all around her and would be willing to fight for a cause.

{Weapon Information} Nymph Sword http://eu.guildwars.com/images/uploads/W_Andre_-_Sword.jpg
{Armor Information} Somethign like this but wthout the wings http://www.iniziopartita.it/file/2/5927/Image/NinetyNineNights_07.jpg

Mount: Wolf http://www.tesuji.org/images/mononoke.jpg

Biography: Came into this world one god awfully rainy night. The women of the village said that she and her brother was a curse delivered upon the family for unknown reasons. The reason she becaem a sort of adventureur was due to her twin brother who was only 22 seconds ahead of her. He was out farming one day and was nmurdered by monsters. He had wanted to be a adventuruer but since he died, Kerran took his spot and is now living his dream in honor of him.

Higurashi
04-18-2010, 06:34 PM
Yay! ANother person to drink with :D

nonangelic92
04-18-2010, 06:34 PM
lol

Higurashi
04-18-2010, 06:36 PM
Well its true. Can't help but treat a lady to a pint or two.

nonangelic92
04-18-2010, 06:42 PM
well what if this lady dont drink lol

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 06:42 PM
Yes, accepted.

And it's Innphy from Ninety-Nine Nights!

Higurashi
04-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Aww come on! Drink with the poor lonely elf ;D

nonangelic92
04-18-2010, 06:47 PM
koool thanks Dirz and I will

Higurashi
04-18-2010, 06:49 PM
*does a happy dance*

nonangelic92
04-18-2010, 06:51 PM
well poor me somethign boy

Mysteria
04-18-2010, 06:52 PM
Yay Non!! I'm not the only female now.

I'll be sure to add you to the list of players too.

Dirz should I go ahead and add Angel Stryker too or wait until he is fully accepted?

nonangelic92
04-18-2010, 06:56 PM
lol yay Mysti *hugs*

Higurashi
04-18-2010, 06:58 PM
Now post Non :3 come and meet me

nonangelic92
04-18-2010, 07:02 PM
lol I would but I gotta go to my friends party. HOpefully I can get on when im home but if not ill post monday morning

Higurashi
04-18-2010, 07:04 PM
Okay....

nonangelic92
04-18-2010, 07:05 PM
sorry hun i por ise i will byebye

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Wait til he's fully accepted.

^_^

Higurashi
04-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Are you going to wait till everyone has posted again Dirz?

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 07:35 PM
Yes. Since what I have in mind to happen will either unite or pit the people against one another, I would like to wait until everyone has had a chance to post.

What I'm aiming for is the division of two factions between the people, people of Fable, and people of a different place. More to come when I get around to posting it though.

I'm going to post one more time in the fun atmosphere after everyone has posted, then wait again, and then I'll post the actual plot of this all. The first thing will be a bounty sheet that Ryker will ask for a team, and I hope another will take the opposite sheet that stands for the other side.

Then after all that's said and done and the bar scene takes over again, the real plot will come into place.

That's my plan. =P

Mysteria
04-18-2010, 07:37 PM
welp ya just gotta like a man with a plan now then don'tcha? ;)

Stryker
04-18-2010, 07:58 PM
I added some more to the background, hope that'll work?

If not... *Looks around* I got some monies.

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Meh, fine. Now post.

Edited the first post to contain a few names of certain locations.

Mysteria
04-18-2010, 08:04 PM
Edited Angel Stryker in to the players now too.

Higurashi
04-18-2010, 08:12 PM
:annoyed: I'm so bored

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 08:13 PM
I'll wait a little while longer, at least until this episode of Kiba is over, then I'll post... =P

Posted. =P

Atrum Daemon
04-18-2010, 10:06 PM
LET'S GO WRECK SOME SHIT!

Higurashi
04-18-2010, 10:18 PM
Wow, thats four already.

Stryker
04-18-2010, 10:19 PM
Good word travels quickly, eh?

Higurashi
04-18-2010, 10:22 PM
yes mr. milk ninja

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 10:23 PM
One of you others gets to pick up the opposite bounty contract.

Then we'll have ourselves a war scenario, introducing the gratuitous violence portion.

Higurashi
04-18-2010, 10:24 PM
*gasp* That means I'll have to fight one of the remaining ones.... wait, thats Non, dual, or Brett o-o D:

Dirzrahel
04-18-2010, 11:41 PM
The leader of the opposite group I'll PM some details to, as soon as he or she posts. The group number isn't limited. You can have more than four. You'll need to. XD

Mysteria
04-19-2010, 12:16 AM
I'll wait til some of the others post to post again. And we are all to go to the port of rhubarb alone or will we be traveling there together?

Higurashi
04-19-2010, 12:27 AM
*snore* Not many people on this weekend

Dirzrahel
04-19-2010, 12:35 AM
Rhubarb port is in the outlands, hun. We're still in Vale. ^_^

Mysteria
04-19-2010, 12:36 AM
you said port and I didn't notice another port listed and I umm....

I'll shaddup now.

Zarma
04-19-2010, 12:45 AM
Name: Artemis Estery

Race: Human/Shade - His father was the human embodiment of a shade, and his mother a human, together they produced Artemis. He profits from enhanced strength and agility, as well as increased spacial awareness and vision that is just as exceptional in the night as it is in the day.

Appearance: He stands quite tall at around six foot, with a slender but sturdily constructed figure. His eyes are radiant orbs of teal that shine subtly in the night, like two haunting phantoms playing across one's vision. His hair is very light blue, coupled with his eyes it was the greatest physical difference between him and normal humans, and is kept at medium length, resting just above his intense eyes. His form is built like that of a thief, but can hold ground in a skirmish more like the body of a battle hardened warrior. His face is smooth and angular, his skin some what pale with no blemishes but an almond sized scar in the shape of a crescent on his right cheek. His face is sprightly, portraying his youth across his features, and his eyes still radiate with his lust for adventure, the emotion in them having not diminished in the slightest sense the day he was born. With nimble fingers and light feet he is young, strong, and agile.

Family: His father was a shade from one of the lower planes, summoned by an inexperienced mage and forced into the world of Ether against his will. The summoning had gone wrong, binding him to the body of the poor and foolish young sorcerer and severing his ties with his realm of origin. He called him self Silvan Estery, after the helpful Arch Mage that assisted in his reform to fit his new world. Eventually his father formed a guild, or more so a band of mercenaries dedicated to the finding of treasure, fulfillment of their lust for adventure, and, as agreed on by the larger portion of the band, the luxury of having fine women to warm their beds at night. Years of profitable adventuring brought Silvan to Artemis's mother, they eventually wed and she gave birth to Artemis, who was closely attached to his father.

His mother was the daughter of a countess, who ruled the small plot of land that her home town was positioned on. Artemis's father had rights to her by both reputation, dowry, and passion. They lived in luxury, Artemis's father easily able to provide for the family with the treasures his guild acquired, and his mother's claim of moderate royalty. His father's eventual fall was at the hands of a lich, but before his death he had properly nurtured Artemis's growing love for adventuring, and so the young boy took his position at the helm of the guild and sought out his own destiny, eventually taking refuge in the Fable tavern, where him and the other few members of his band now rest.

Personality: He is young but not naive, and experienced warrior and a capable leader. He is weary in unknown places, but allows his guard to sink when he is around his guild mates, who he knows are all very proficient fighters. His emotions adapt to the situation, but he is usually cool headed and adaptive, and is good with strategics. He likes to explore and seeks power and greatness in life, grateful that his shade half gives him the gift of interminable longevity. He enjoys boasting with his friends and getting drunk, talking of tales of adventure and success and spinning yarns of gold out of simple shale.

Tezenek - His primary weapon is a long slender blade with a glistening blue surface, harder then the greatest of dwarven blades and with an edge more fine then the horizon on the sea. It is sentient and malicious, container the soul of the slain lich that felled his father, and chills the hearts of men with a frost colder then winters peak when they attempt to wield it. It's special properties are it's ability to feed on the blood of it's victims, transferring their energy to it's user and healing his wounds. He also carries around a mundane but finely crafted dagger, as well as a bow made of enchanted willow, with a bow string made of fibers that are guaranteed not to snap.

Shade's Skin- He dawns his fathers armor, a crystalline armor black in color with silver streaks, adorned with light blue quartz. It fits perfectly to the wearer, and reflects most blows, it's primary weakness being bludgeoning or adamant and enchanted weapons capable of piercing it's incredibly tough surface. It is light, and over time it fits it self to the wearer. It takes it's name from it's ability to shape to the user, and the fact that it is a craft known only to the shades of the lower planes.

Mount: None

Biography: He lived a life of pleasure in his parents manor, his father always bringing home new treasures and gifting a large majority of them to Artemis. He assumes that his father saw Artemis as the most important thing in the world, and his future far more important then his own. He instructed him the arts of the blade and allowed him to sit in on their guild meetings, learning the art of strategy and seeing how a guild master was supposed to lead. He was introduced to magic at a young age, his father being a shade was heavily associated with the art, and taught Artemis how to use to his advantage.

Aside from actually instructing him, Silvan enchanted Artemis with jabberwocky tales and and feats of astonishing heroics, which made Artemis never have a second thought about becoming an adventurer. As soon as Artemis was born his father wrote in his guild charter that upon his death it would go to him, having realized his purpose in life was nothing more then to raise his child.

His mother was a strong women her self, easily capable of fending off intruders or wild animals while Silvan was away on some treasure hunt, and taught Artemis of compassion and love for nature. She herself studied the practices of the druids, and instructed him on the flow of energy, how death lead to life, and life lead to death. When he took control of the guild fate lead him to Fable.

((I hope this acceptable >.<))

Dirzrahel
04-19-2010, 01:00 AM
Accepted. Post quickly.

L
04-19-2010, 01:35 AM
Monday morning here - not much of a chance to post yet - possibly by later today

Zarma
04-19-2010, 01:41 AM

Post quickly? Uhh... Ok.

nonangelic92
04-19-2010, 01:50 AM
ive posted finally lol

Dirzrahel
04-19-2010, 02:08 AM
Yes, I noticed. =3

nonangelic92
04-19-2010, 02:10 AM
lol koolio

Atrum Daemon
04-19-2010, 02:19 AM
I'm gettin off for tonight. I'll do some posting tomorrow after classes.

Stryker
04-19-2010, 02:33 AM
*Scrambles to catch up*

Bugger!

Zarma
04-19-2010, 02:40 AM
What time is it in the RP?

Dirzrahel
04-19-2010, 02:40 AM
A little after noon.

Higurashi
04-19-2010, 02:44 AM
I've already done the shet I needed to do. >=3

Mysteria
04-19-2010, 02:49 AM
I may try to throw a quick post up in response to non but most likely won't be able to post again til morning. Meh. we will see.

Stryker
04-19-2010, 03:03 AM
Well, I'm set now too. This rp hauled ass today.

L
04-19-2010, 03:14 AM
The leader of the opposite group I'll PM some details to, as soon as he or she posts. The group number isn't limited. You can have more than four. You'll need to. XD

If no-one's posted by the time I have (give or take a few hours), I'll take on the role Dirz... I would have joined the opposite contract anyways, just for the conflict ;) - You can flick me the details if you want?

Zarma
04-19-2010, 03:36 AM
Alright I posted

Gsarge
04-19-2010, 03:43 AM
Too late to join in?

Dirzrahel
04-19-2010, 01:06 PM
That's your choice, Gsarge.

Mysteria
04-19-2010, 02:53 PM
Im going to be here randomly for the next day possibly two but will try to check in if I can.

Atrum Daemon
04-19-2010, 03:00 PM
I'll be working on a post and getting it up today.

Stryker
04-19-2010, 03:13 PM
Same here, hope to have it up soon.

nonangelic92
04-19-2010, 09:52 PM
Wait Keb is the gremlin dude. Man I'm gonna be arguing with him non stop aint I

Gsarge
04-19-2010, 10:07 PM
Name: Henri (Awn-rei) Wimund

Race: Human

Appearance: http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff96/Needful/Anime%20Males/ephraim_3.jpg

Family; The Wimund family a noble family charged with the protection of a fiefdom that plays home to a huge temple dedicated to the sun god, Pholtus.

Personality: Dedicated, pious, polite, and charming

{The Green Lantern} His spear, known as The Green Lantern, is forged of green star metal, a metal that comes from from chunks of a comet called the "Green Star". This makes it as hard as Adamantine and has special effects against extra-planer creatures that weaken their natural toughness and deal significantly extra damage to them. It was then blessed at the Pholtian temple to become a holy weapon that smites any creatures of evil nature and always gives off light from the head to the extent of a torch. After saying a command phrase, the spear head shines very brightly for a limited time and during this time it boosts the user's strength and heals his wounds. Must spend an hour during twilight in prayer to Pholtus while performing maintenance on it to about to use the power again.

{Templar Armor} Bears his family crest and was made to protect the person wearing it from evil and spells that would try to take over his mind. Must spend an hour during twilight in prayer to Pholtus while slowly undonning, cleaning, and re-donning to charge the wards.

Mount: none

Biography: Born the second son of the noble Wimund family, Henri was raised to be next High Templar for the temple of Pholtus. He's currently in the time of his training where he is to combat evil and spread the word of Pholtus as a regular Templar from the age of 18 to 35 where after that time, he is to take up the mantle of High Templar and oversee the defense of the temple.

A few years ago he came across Fable and has been using it to find quests to undertake in the name of his god and to learn more about people of other skills and professions.

Zarma
04-20-2010, 01:46 AM
I could be wrong, but I believe Keb is on the fourth floor, standing on a railing and shouting for recruits.

nonangelic92
04-20-2010, 01:54 AM
well if so ill change it later.

L
04-20-2010, 02:02 AM
I could be wrong, but I believe Keb is on the fourth floor, standing on a railing and shouting for recruits.

Haven't read the replies yet, but yep - Keb's on the 4th floor shouting down to everyone :)

Dirzrahel
04-20-2010, 04:04 AM
Accepted, Gsarge.

Gsarge
04-20-2010, 05:31 AM
Ok, before I get too far is anyone going to have an issue with this character using the DC green lantern oath for his command phrase?

L
04-20-2010, 09:03 AM
Post is up. If anyone wants to join Keb's Purist Alliance contract, now's the perfect time - he's in a back booth on the 4th floor.

Anne Bonny
04-21-2010, 05:45 AM
Name: Kyra Darcy

Sex: As female as they come, but not so much a lady

Race: Just a human

Appearance: Kerra is fairly tall with an athletic build. Her long, raven colored hair is usually allowed to fall loosely down her back, often with disregard to whatever tangles it might have tied itself into. Her eyes are a deep, gentle violet, and her full, pink lips are almost always turned up into a smile. Kerra prefers dark, slim fitting clothing so that she can move through shadows or forest unseen and unhindered.

Family: Both parents still alive, along with two older brothers and four younger sisters, one grandparent on each side, and countless cousins and second cousins. For three generations the Darcy family has lived and traveled with a circus as an acrobatic act. Yes, a circus. How very cliche.

Personality: Growing up in a constant carnival atmosphere has left Kerra with a fun loving, care free nature. She has an easy smile, a loud laugh, and the ability to join any group of strangers and make herself part of the conversation. She tends to be sarcastic, and her sense of humor can be a bit crude, so Kerra often finds that she gets along better with men than women, even on a friendship level.

{Weapon Information} Not a well known weapon by any means, but Kerra is armed with a pair of long daggers and a set of throwing knives at her belt.

{Armor Information} Again, nothing renowned. Just some light leather armor that is easy to move around it.

Mount: Whoever will let her ride... Hm? Oh, right. And a charming strawberry roan mare named Venus.

Biography: Kerra comes from a long line of what our society might call "adrenaline junkies." Her family of carnies and rogues has always prided itself on being the best, the fastest, the most daring in every feat, even when compared to species more agile than humans. Kerra was taught as a youngster how to walk a tightrope, turn flips, stand on a trotting horse, and her very favorite, throw knives.

The downside to living a life of excitement and attention is the constant desire to seek the next great thrill. After much debate with her family, Kerra finally left the life of show and joined the guild of adventurers.

L
04-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Post up - I'll give anyone who wants to join the Purist Alliance contract a chance to approach Keb's booth before we move out.

Dirzrahel
04-21-2010, 02:54 PM
Accepted.

And yes, the sooner the rest of you join Keb, the sooner we can start this plot.

Keb has the option of going through the desert or chartering a ship to go through the Eastern Sea to get to The Purist Alliance. Which means manticores and sandwurms versus a crapload of leviathan. o.o

Or you could sneak on Ryker's galley.

Anne Bonny
04-21-2010, 04:07 PM
Oh, I just edited my character's first name, because I just noticed how close it was to non's. :)

Brett, I'll be latching on here in a minute if you don't mind.

L
04-21-2010, 04:10 PM
More the merrier Anne, welcome aboard

Mysteria
04-21-2010, 04:40 PM
Added Anne to the players. :)

Dirzrahel
04-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Posted.

Everyone in Ryker's group or wish to sneak on the Grenavive, come to the port. =P

Stryker
04-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Right on, will get a post up in about 5 to 10 minutes.

Dirzrahel
04-21-2010, 08:02 PM
Now for Higurashi...

Higurashi
04-21-2010, 08:05 PM
Where are we? I got lost ~_~

Dirzrahel
04-21-2010, 08:06 PM
HIGURASHIIIIIIIII!

>.<

Just read my last three posts that I did.

Stryker
04-21-2010, 08:10 PM
Dirz's mad!

*Takes cover*

Higurashi
04-21-2010, 08:19 PM
Well now I'm at the port. What should we do about my horse?

Dirzrahel
04-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Bring it on the damn ship >.>

I'll post in a minute.

Higurashi
04-21-2010, 08:45 PM
Okay mister grumpy pants

Dirzrahel
04-21-2010, 09:57 PM
Posted.

nonangelic92
04-21-2010, 10:39 PM
lol I love men sometimes..... only sometimes lol

nonangelic92
04-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Posted.

Anne Bonny
04-21-2010, 10:51 PM
ROFL Wonderful, non! We're gonna have fun with this one, aren't we? ;)

Dirzrahel
04-21-2010, 10:54 PM
^_^ Yay

nonangelic92
04-21-2010, 10:54 PM
lol yes we are Anna.

nonangelic92
04-21-2010, 10:55 PM
lol love you Dirz

Mysteria
04-21-2010, 11:05 PM
yep, gonna have some fun with this one

Dirzrahel
04-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Higurashi needs to post now...

nonangelic92
04-21-2010, 11:56 PM
well maybe he got lost again lol

Higurashi
04-22-2010, 12:03 AM
No. I was playing Wow for the first time ~_~ Its very addictive.

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 12:05 AM
what the hell is WOW

Higurashi
04-22-2010, 12:06 AM
World of Warcraft.

Dirzrahel
04-22-2010, 12:07 AM
o.o Wut

Higurashi
04-22-2010, 12:09 AM
The mmorpg thingy.

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 12:09 AM
oh okay lol

Higurashi
04-22-2010, 12:11 AM
<.< >.> *glomps Non out of boredom*

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 12:12 AM
*glares then runs away* Haha

Higurashi
04-22-2010, 12:13 AM
WHy you run away D:?

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 12:14 AM
casue I can lol

Higurashi
04-22-2010, 12:15 AM
Well fine then. No hugs for you <.<

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 12:16 AM
Waittttttttttttt *turns around and glomps Higs* HI

Higurashi
04-22-2010, 12:16 AM
Hi? o-o *hugs Non*

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 12:17 AM
see were friends now so shush lol

Anne Bonny
04-22-2010, 12:18 AM
Our party is behind, I guess.

Higurashi
04-22-2010, 12:19 AM
Its Booooooriiiiiing though.

Dirzrahel
04-22-2010, 12:20 AM
Posted.

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 12:20 AM
I know Anna. You could reply to my comment though. And Higs idk lol

Dirzrahel
04-22-2010, 12:21 AM
Nah, Anne. Brett can do one long post detailing what Keb has been doing in conjunction to the timespan Ryker has been doing.

Or someone can post they stowed away on the cargo hold before the ship let off.

Anything is fine with me. Just don't be weird about it.

Anne Bonny
04-22-2010, 12:29 AM
I know Anna. You could reply to my comment though. And Higs idk lol

Well I didn't want to go ahead of anyone...

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 12:30 AM
I really didnt even talk to anyone but you and I dont think Keb or anyone else said anything.

Dirzrahel
04-22-2010, 12:30 AM
Anne <3

It's fine. And unlike Mysti, you're never on MSN...

Anne Bonny
04-22-2010, 12:37 AM
Sweet! One post coming right up then. :D

What? What do you mean I'm never on?

*rushes off to start MSN*

Mysteria
04-22-2010, 12:40 AM
Dirz is confused again. Poor boy. I'm not always on msn. It just appears that I am on, even though usually I am away.

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 12:48 AM
what is it with ppl and MSN. Some of us have Yahooo

Higurashi
04-22-2010, 12:49 AM
I use Msn with my yahoo account *shrug*

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 12:50 AM
wait thats possible? Man, see I am so dumb sometimes

Mysteria
04-22-2010, 12:51 AM
yep all of my yahoo is on my msn. I never turn my yahoo on.

Higurashi
04-22-2010, 12:51 AM
I registered using my yahoo email

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 12:52 AM
oh lol okay

L
04-22-2010, 01:07 AM

I leave for 8 hours! and 4 pages worth of posts here? Were you people bored or something?

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 01:09 AM
lol yeah now post dang it Keb needs to love me lol

L
04-22-2010, 01:12 AM
Yeah Yeah - lemme go get a coffee so my brain is actually working this early in the morning :)

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 01:12 AM
lol okay wait what time is it over there.

L
04-22-2010, 01:40 AM
9:30ish

I like to sleep in when I can

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 01:41 AM
oh okay lol

Anne Bonny
04-22-2010, 01:42 AM
I don't usually like writing 2 sentence posts, but I couldn't miss my chance to fire back. ;)

Sorry to keep posting while you're trying to catch up on reading, Brett! But I'm just having too much fun!

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 01:43 AM
lol yeah me too I like acting witchy sometimes

Mysteria
04-22-2010, 01:43 AM
The nice thing about quick posts is sometimes its fun to just jump in and its also nice when you don't have a lot of time but its a good way to have lots of fun and keep a char involved until you can get a longer post up too.

Its also fun to do co's for dialouge.

nonangelic92
04-22-2010, 01:44 AM
yea htrue

Dirzrahel
04-22-2010, 01:44 AM
Alright, the one-line posts are getting kinda rampant. Let's quit that now. >.>

Dirzrahel
04-22-2010, 01:50 AM
Here's something that could be a new way to post rapid conversations between your two characters. Do a co-op post. =P

L
04-22-2010, 01:53 AM
Ok, post up :)

I'm going to stop with Keb's quicktalk the way I've been doing it though - it's kinda annoying me (and I'm sure it's not fun for everyone to read) - but that should give you an idea of how he talks.

Anne Bonny
04-22-2010, 02:06 AM
Here's something that could be a new way to post rapid conversations between your two characters. Do a co-op post. =P

Something to keep in mind for the future, huh non? That would be super fun, I think. For now, I'm happy to get out of the tavern and on our way to an adventure. :D

Nice post, Brett. I love Keb!

L
04-22-2010, 02:13 AM
Awww thanks :)

Dirzrahel
04-22-2010, 02:14 AM
Yep, Hmm...

Still waiting on some to post before I go again...

Zarma
04-22-2010, 03:18 AM
Sorry for disappearing, I posted, not very long but I'm too tired to elaborate, kinda want to get the show on the road :p

ZokuRumba
04-22-2010, 04:18 AM
I would like to join. Is the thread leader still accepting players?

Name:

Dante Risdra Lorchaim

Sex:

Female

Race:

Human

Ethnicity & Heritage:

Unknown

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Class:

--

Appearance:

[x] (http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg193/vjones60/Anime%20Dolls/Warrior.jpg)

Family:

--

Personality:

--

{Weapon Information} <--- Only needed if the character has a renowned weapon.

{Armor Information} <--- Same as weapon information.

Mount:

--

Biography: What events made you decide to be an adventurer? How were you born? Does your mother have great breasts? Was your father well endowed?

Name:

Zachary Penance Rhayndeld

Sex:

Male

Race:

Human

Ethnicity & Heritage:

Mixed

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Class:

Zachary is a third class Rune Knight. The Knights and Lord Knights are born to be natural leaders. They have the vitality and strength to break defenses and to protect castles. The leadership skills are enhanced further with the Rune Knight. The Rune Knight skills could be fully utilized if he, or she, is the leader of the party. Some Rune Knight skills are more of supportive skills like the Battle Chant of the Paladin. The four well-known skills of a Rune Knight is their Two-Handed Sword and Spear Perfection, War Leadership, Battle Cry and Rune Magic Usage & Understanding.

Rune Knight Summary of Facts -

Rune Knights can use runes, magic stones that have special abilities.
Rune Knight craft these runes stones from certain items.
Rune Knights can train/summon/mount certain dragons.
Rune Knight skills are mixture of strength and magic.
Rune Knights can combine Spells. Multiple spell casting.
Summoning takes a great deal of their Magic.
Rune Knights have monstrous eating habits.
It takes a few seconds or more to cast a spell. Thus, the knight might be defenseless during spell casting and is subjected to some attacks.
Can only use weapons that are Enchanted, Blessed, and/or created with Rune Stone fragments.
Like many Spell Casters, Rune Knights must wait a certain amount of time before casting the same spell again.
Becoming a Rune Knight takes many years.

Appearance:

[x] (http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx122/HShirayuki/normal_normal_ec35_master_bimo_1re.jpg)

Family:

Sirius Atradust - Sirius is a second class Priest. While serving God and witnessing the miracles, the Priest is the only one that decides to join the world of adventure following the voice of God. He/She helps the group by casting supportive spells, and with a well-trained spirit helps members of the group Heal. Also, he/she has exceptional fighting skills against Undead monsters and by purifying their souls, returns them to the ground.

Priest Summary of Facts -

The Priest class is the standard healing class. The Priest class also may buff itself or others with skills such as "Increase Agility," "Blessing," and "Angelus." Furthermore, the priest class, through its "Divine Protection," "Demon Bane," and "Signum Crucis" skills functions as the anti-undead class.

His Skills: Heal, Divine Protection, Blessing, Increase Agility, Ruwach, Teleport, Warp Portal, Pneuma (Creates a barrier which neutralizes all ranged attacks), Angelus (Increases party's dexterity by percentages for a duration. Additional thing may increase duration and effect. It gives nice amount of defense), Aqua Benedicta (Creates Holy Water) and Cure. Spirit summon, Resurrection, Enchant, Gloria, Magnificant (prolongs spirit life while increasing the magic and luck of other classes), Impositio Manus (incenses the attack of fighter classes. Such as knights) Demonbane (Increases physical damage to undead) and Suffragim (reduces casting duration for target).

Since most Priest practice purely magic, most are physically weak. They are better suited as support characters. They make up for their lack of strength with magic and intelligence.

Personality:

He's a smooth operator. He has the face of an angel but, his eyes are as cold as ice. Behind his somewhat empty, monotone voice lays a man that is passionate and adventurous. He is headstrong and very stubborn. Zachary enjoys taking lead and giving charity. He believes in mercy but, will not hesitate to take a life if necessary. Sadly, he does not fair well in relationships because of his stubbornness and tendency of becoming too controlling. However, during any relationship, he's rarely prone to violence and is chivalrous.

Weapon Information:

He owns Rune Enchanted Weaponry mostly. He usually carries twin swords for dual wielding purposes. He also favors his claymore during dragon slaying and uses a Retractable Predator Spear for long distance attacks.

Armor Information:

Enchanted Angel Winged Armor. The Armor Grants him flight and adds to his speed. His armor is resistant to Fire, Curses and Stun. It incenses his dexterity, magic and defense.

Mount:

Green Dragon Mount's Summon Name - Augustus
Green Dragon Mount's True Name - Amsar Feljur Winthiel
Green Dragon's Appearance: [x] (http://www.draconika.com/img/green-dragon.jpg)

Red Dragon Mount's Summon Name - Lester
Red Dragon Mount's True Name - Ethnar Raoth Ythrail
Red Dragon's Appearance: [x] (http://www.draconika.com/img/red-dragon.jpg)

Blue Dragon Mount's Summon Name - Sapphire
Blue Dragon Mount's True Name - Irnyr Senmar Lochash
Blue Dragon's Appearance: [x] (http://www.draconika.com/img/blue-dragon.jpg)

He summons different dragon breeds; only the ones in which he had tamed and captured. The most frequent breed that he summons is his Green Dragon. He owns a total of three dragons: Green, Red and Blue Dragon.

About The Green Dragon's True Nature:

The green dragon is a belligerent creature and master of intrigue, politics, and backbiting. He is cruel. He prefers forests—the older and bigger the trees, the better. Instead of being overtly aggressive, he prefers to concoct elaborate schemes to gain power or wealth with as little effort as possible. He may make his lair behind a waterfall or near a lake, pond, or stream that provides a submerged entrance. The closer one gets to his lair, the darker the woods become. Evil hangs in the air, mingling with the forest scents to produce foul odors.

The green dragon's head is covered in hornets. He has a long neck and legs, and resembles a brontosaurus.

The green dragon reeks of chlorine.

The green dragon is a liar and master of verbal evasion. Just talking to a green dragon can lead to ruin. When attacking, he will usually stalk his prey first, sometimes for days. The green dragon has a palette for elf flesh. He loves to play with his prey. He will subside on practically anything, including shrubs and small trees. He uses camouflage to his advantage. He is obsessed with life and growth, and wants to live eternally. He is envious.

He is good at tracking.

The green dragon likes to instill terror in lesser opponents before torturing them to death.

Green dragons breathe poisonous gas, that is, a toxic chlorine gas.

About The Red Dragon's True Nature:

Red dragons are greedy and covetous, and obsessed with increasing their treasure hoards. They live in warm habitats, such as volcanoes or tropical islands. The red dragon's domain is is the mountain and the island. They are vain, cunning, and terrible.

A red dragon can be identified by is long wings and two long horns. He has a long, red, forked tongue. Tiny flames often dance in his nostrils when he is angry. His eyes gleam with unrestrained greed when he has seen treasure. He smells of smoke and sulfur.

Red dragons are fiercely territorial. They prefer to eat meat, especially people. Red dragons have been known to force villages to sacrifice maidens to them. This is a matter of taste. Apparently maidens, "Just taste better." The best part of a meal for a red dragon is drinking the blood.

Red dragons breathe a deadly fire.

About The Blue Dragon's True Nature:

Blue dragons are pensive, lawful, and vain. They live in hot, dry areas, such as sandy deserts or arid steppes.

A blue dragon can be identified by his frilled ears and a single horn upon his head. His eyes are smooth, glossy, and without pupils. When looking at them, you may feel as though you are looking into eternity. The dry scent of ozone and sand follows a blue dragon wherever he goes.

He loves to soar in the hot desert air. He is a dedicated carnivore who will eat snakes, lizards, and occasionally even desert plants, but truly prefers herd animals such as camels, not people usually. Blue dragons are a real threat to caravans crossing the desert. He prefers to attack people in ambush. Surprise and distance is his greatest ally. They enjoy sitting and reflecting. He is blue-blooded. He is lawful and has some sense of morals.

He is good at tracking.

The blue dragon is large and vibrant.

Blue dragons shoots lightning bolts from their mouth.

Note: Although he may summon these creatures, Zachary does not control them fully. Each dragon has a mind of their own; meaning they have their own voice and personal objectives. They may choose to accept or reject any summon requests. How the dragons decide on when to accept or reject summon requests varies.

Biography:

Zachary been to the ends of the earth. Most of his consisted of travel and intense training. From young age, he started life like any other normal son of a knight. He attended school to gain knowledge, leadership qualities and swordsmanship training. Unlike his peers, he worked much harder whiling ignoring what society considered normal. His headstrong personality made him vigilant, persistent and stronger. When in pursuit of a goal, Zachary would always seek to accomplish it. His mother, Julia, remarried after the death of his father, Ronald. She married a man named Simon Atradust, a famous Alchemist. Sometime later, she birth another son and they named him, Sirius Atradust. The half brothers are not as close however, there is a silent yet noticeable sibling rivalry between the two. Their mother mother died from a rare, incurable sickness; which is thought to be caused by a curse casted from kingdom's most fear sorceress due to the sorceress' jealously of their mother's beauty and marriage of Atradust. The sorceress had a thing for Simon, everyone in the kingdom knew it.

(( To be continued. ))

Dirzrahel
04-22-2010, 04:42 AM
If you can join in fast enough and you're caught up on everything in the IC, go for it.

Stryker
04-22-2010, 04:47 AM
If our crew wasn't limited to 4 people, you could start on the ship. But then again that's up to Dirz.

Dirzrahel
04-22-2010, 04:48 AM
He could start off as a stowaway or part of Kerrain's crew.

Makes no difference to me.

Anyone who's currently in could end up as a stowaway on the ship.

ZokuRumba
04-22-2010, 04:53 AM
I will have to re-read everything once I'm done creating my profiles.

Edit:

Creating my profile will take me awhile. I have school later.

L
04-22-2010, 08:58 AM
Zoku: Don't stress too much - we'll fit you in either group, no biggie :) Welcome aboard

Dirzrahel
04-22-2010, 07:25 PM
Brett changed his name @_@

HIGURASHI POSSSSST *poke*

Higurashi
04-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Post what? I have nothing to do till we get there.

ZokuRumba
04-22-2010, 07:37 PM
@Lance: Thanks. :3 Are Rune Knights allowed?

Dirzrahel
04-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Yes, just explain what they are.

Mah bad Higurashi >.>

I'll have a post up in a bit.

ZokuRumba
04-22-2010, 08:09 PM
@Dirz: Alrighty.

Mysteria
04-22-2010, 08:38 PM
waiting...patiently waiting....

Stryker
04-22-2010, 08:53 PM
You know, being on the ship just reminded me of the jar of dirt song from PotC... Funny vid on youtube.

Anne Bonny
04-22-2010, 08:56 PM
Our group just needs GSarge to go then, right?

Dirzrahel
04-22-2010, 09:11 PM
Yes, I suppose so. o.o

Atrum Daemon
04-22-2010, 10:25 PM
Do we get to fight a giant sea serpent?

Stryker
04-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Might tear up the ship, me thinks.

Dirzrahel
04-22-2010, 11:02 PM
Meh, perhaps. o.o I was just creating stimuli.

There's something else coming up much more eventful, though.

Stryker
04-23-2010, 04:06 AM
Nice to know, although the other group might wanna think about leaving Fable before they get left too far behind.

L
04-23-2010, 04:42 AM
Yup, we're leaving now - I just need to make a post when I have time tonight and we're ooooooff

L
04-23-2010, 07:58 AM
Brett changed his name @_@

HIGURASHI POSSSSST *poke*

Haha - Just saw that - yeah Dirz, long story behind it, but I won't be changing it again.

Anyways, working on the post at the moment

Dirz, if it's alright with you I'll put our group at around an hour or two behind yours? I know your ship doesn't fly, so we'll let that be a surprise if we manage to catch up.

Dirzrahel
04-23-2010, 01:57 PM
That's fine, Lance.

Stryker
04-23-2010, 08:24 PM
Heh, my post had to undergo emergency surgery to mesh in.

Dirzrahel
04-24-2010, 01:16 AM
Where is everyone >.> <.<

Higurashi
04-24-2010, 01:19 AM
Still have nothing to post about.

nonangelic92
04-24-2010, 01:21 AM
wait what ? brett is now caleld Lance. People and thier names gosh

Dirzrahel
04-24-2010, 01:21 AM
What do you mean, Hig? A giant cannonball just went past the ship, the ship is flying, and Ryker has asked all the group to come to the stern. Also, the Stronsays.

What do you not have to post about? ^_^"

Higurashi
04-24-2010, 01:22 AM
Didn't see that.

Dirzrahel
04-24-2010, 01:24 AM
Love you too <3

nonangelic92
04-24-2010, 01:24 AM
love you too Dirz

Mysteria
04-24-2010, 01:26 AM
love fest? <3

Stryker
04-24-2010, 04:07 AM
I love... uh... well I love someone.

>.>
<.<
<3?

Dirzrahel
04-24-2010, 06:02 AM
o.o Yes...

ZokuRumba
04-24-2010, 12:02 PM
I should be done with my profiles by tonight. :3

Dirzrahel
04-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Alllllrighty.

As soon as people in my group post, action will be had. Raiding a Giant's village to debo a cannon...

Atrum Daemon
04-24-2010, 02:53 PM
I will be posting late afternoon or evening.

L
04-24-2010, 03:39 PM
Just waiting on my group to get to the wharf, then we'll be off and chasing Ryker :)