(Alive)

Deadpool

(Alive)

Haar

(Alive)

Guile

(Alive)

Arenas

Click here for large image (http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6389/sstage.png)

Guile is a true American, and he prefers to fight one on one outside an Air Force base in America. A few people stand around to watch the fights, usually sitting around a stationary jet plane. It's an open field, little to no cover, and perfect for a straight up fist-fight. It is consistently plagued by a song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJLyneZGKc) that seems to go with everything...

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs30/i/2008/163/1/a/plane_of_suck_by_Mamoru23.jpg

An interesting realm within the fantasy world of the Web Comic, Looking for Group. In the Plane of Suck, there is apparently NOTHING. It is a realm of complete and total whiteness with no apparent up, down, left, OR right. That anyone stands at all in this realm is odd.

Of course, the laws of physics still apply. We think.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070906072920/ssb/images/f/fa/Stadium2.jpg

Home to most Pokémon battles and even some Super Smash battles, the Pokémon Stadium has seen a lot of blood, sweat, and tears pay off. Though I have no Pokémon characters, plenty of battles will be fought here, as the playing field is notoriously level. To keep things simple, the stage will NOT be transforming into its other "type" fields.

http://bestamericantrampolines.com/assets/images/10x17_olympic.jpg

What better place to have a fight than in your own backyard!? ... The idea never struck you? Well it struck me. This 'arena' starts off on a rather large trampoline, situated in someone's backyard. This backyard is also the setting for a rather large cookout, complete with pool and volleyball area. The house is a standard 3 bedroom 2 bath. The partygoers... the only striking detail is that they are all female. And most of them are at least a C cup. Clothing optional.

"Figure out your gracious host yet?"

A huge forest, populated by spiders made of metal and car engines. These spiders weave webs that are actually bass guitar strings, and these webs hang from the trees like any spider web would. The Spider Queen lives in these woods, and her haunting cries can be heard from any part of the forest.

Trespassers beware, for those who spend too long in the forest might not make it back out before they're consumed by one of the last remnants of the old ages.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6550/al1012301520.jpg

A round dirt/grass field about 100 yards in radius. The surrounding building is the only other acceptable field of battle, similar to a Coliseum set-up.

Cfavano
02-05-2013, 03:01 AM
In the sky over the arena, a large fleet of immense starships with gothically-inspired construction. A super-heavy battleship flies over the arena, and a large Golden-armored human, shining with light, and exuding immense psychic power materializes in the middle of the arena, as the fleet begins to fire on the countryside.

Jacogos
02-05-2013, 03:40 AM
“Go Pikachu!” a voice yelled, before a flash revealed a yellow rat-beast at the God-Emperor’s feet. The voice had come from a short pre-teen, who looked at the large man warily.

“Aren’t you here for a battl- AHHGH!” the boy wailed as he was literally ripped in two by a man in black robes. The Pikachu cried out moments before it was bar-be-qued via fireball. Minus the screams from the crowd, all was quiet for a moment.

“Hey,” Richard said.

Cfavano
02-05-2013, 04:04 AM
The GE turns to Richard, and looks at him intensely. "Your name is Richard, and you are a Daemonic abomination. You will be purged for the greater good of humanity." He raises a free hand, and the air around Richard combusts, wrapping around him in an intense cloak of flames.

Jacogos
02-05-2013, 02:51 PM
Fire engulfed the robed man, but Richard just dusted himself off after is dispersed, his robes only the least bit singed. Looking over at the God-Emperor, Richard’s eyes furrowed a little, making him seem angry.

“You forgot a few titles,” he said menacingly, holding his hands out. He retaliated almost the same way the GE had started, with a blast of fire shooting at the inhuman being.

Cfavano
02-05-2013, 08:56 PM
The fire shoots towards him, but curves around an invisible barrier. "Titles for a Daemon are meaningless." The trails of fire that curve around the barrier curve back toward Richard, and turn purple in color, showing that they are no longer normal flames. "Warp fire." The flames form around him in a pillar. "Know your place and die."

Jacogos
02-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Richard vs. the God-Emperor
Post #6

“Well you’re no fun,” Richard muttered as he watched the flames go around him. “But they sure are pretty.” Taking hold with his magic, he literally covered himself in the flames, launching forward at the God-Emperor. He seemed to be made purely of fire, only his eyes and amulet showing that he was still there.

“PRETTY DEADLY!” He shouted joyfully as he engulfed the man.

Cfavano
02-05-2013, 09:20 PM
As Richard got within range of the GE, he found himself simply passing through the figure, which, upon closer inspection, it someone transparent. 'Twas an afterimage. "Battle is not meant to be fun." Says a disembodied voice, as space warps around Richard as the GE appears 100 feet above the ground. He closes his one hand, which is glowing, and the area around Richard implodes from intense gravitational force.

Jacogos
02-05-2013, 09:47 PM
Post #8

Blinking, the ball of fire that was Richard looked around before he realized the man was above him.

“Says you,” he scoffed, rushing at the man. Well, before the gravity intensified, which might’ve worked normally. However, he was fire, which was hardly affected by gravity.

“Did you just try to manipulate gravity?” Richard asked as he came closer again. “Seriously? Fuck you, I’m fire.” He then proceeded to consume the Emperor again.

Cfavano
02-05-2013, 10:03 PM
"Fire, eh?" As the fire wrapped around him, he suddenly dropped the air around him's temperature to 0 Kelvin, flash freezing the Richard fireball. He then creates a shockwave which shatters said ice, before compacting it into a super-dense ice ball in his hand and throwing it down to the ground, where it makes a small crater, and then firing a searing ray of light at it.

Jacogos
02-06-2013, 01:49 AM
Post #10

“Oh wow, that was rather impressive.” Close shot of Richard, floating rather undamaged a little above the God Emperor’s head on a platform of green energy and staring down at the crater. After being snap-frozen, Richard ceased his possession of the fire and returned to his true form, outside the ice which was being so viciously brutalized.

“Think you could teach me that?” Richard asked, smiling widely if it could be read by his eyes.

Cfavano
02-06-2013, 06:09 PM
The GE floats up and is level with Richard 20 feet away from him. "Seems you're more powerful than you look. Looks like I must begin to fight more seriously. I'm only using a minisucle fraction of my power, you should know." He draws his sword, which bursts to life with it's flaming disruptive aura. He then flies at Richard at mach 20, and slashes down at his head, to slice him in half.

Jacogos
02-06-2013, 09:21 PM
Post #12

Richard had moved slightly, so the sword cut through his arm, leaving him without a left limb. The arm fell to the ground about 100 feet down, Richard watching it go rather nonchalantly. It hit the ground with a dull thump that was barely heard that high up.

“Ow,” he said simply. In a flash, his remaining fist pulsed green and he shoved it into his opponent’s gut, intent on gutting the man.

Cfavano
02-07-2013, 12:41 AM
The hand hits the armor, and get's a 'oof' from the GE, and causes him to drop his sword. The energy scorches the armor, and causes the decorations it to melt, but the master-crafted armor holds. He knows that he has suffered a cracked rib, but nothing major. His free hand grabs on to Richard's arm, holding him in place, as his lightning claw rakes Richard's face with its matter disrupting blades.

Jacogos
02-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Richard vs. the God Emperor
Post #14

“Ahhhh, my beautiful face!” Richard cried, the claws barely cutting a centimeter deep as Richard pulled back and away from the God-Emperor. Trying to pull out of the man’s grasp, Richard quite literally lost his hand as he slipped away.

“I’m really at a loss for limbs today,” he muttered, floating back to the ground where his other arm lay. Relocating it back on his shoulder, Richard began channeling necromantic energy.

Cfavano
02-07-2013, 06:48 PM
"I'm ending this." Focusing his power, He goes high into the sky, as the armada moves away. The sky darkens with clouds and lightning strikes as His body glows with multicolored lights. "Warp fracture!" A booming crack echoes in the sky before him as a dimensional tear opens up, creating a chain of massive explosions, which level not only the stadium, but the entire city it was located in, wiping all life there from existence.

Jacogos
02-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Post #16

In the center of a mass of destruction, death, and overall lack of anything, Richard stood, covered in soot. He coughed once, then rose his finger in an explanatory motion.

“You said:
...wiping all life there from existence." He paused for a moment.

“I, however, am undead. The UNliving.” Another pause. “And so are my friends!” he held his hand up in a grand pose as skeletal beings began to crawl out of the ground.

Cfavano
02-07-2013, 07:12 PM
The GE looks down in disdain. "I see." He focuses his powers once more, and slams into the ground from his height, and opens a fissure in the ground under Richard, from which magma shoots up, and causes a massive earthquake which splits the country in two. "You seem to not know who you are fighting."

Jacogos
02-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Post #18

“Well you never did introduce yourse- Ah!” he yelped, leaping out of the way of the splitting land and magma. Most of his undead pals weren’t so lucky and were sent back to Hades. After that and stamping out a flaming part of his cloak, Richard stared at the man for a moment.

“… Steve. You look like a Steve,” he stated. The skeletons he had raised were now beginning to fire arrows up at the God-Emperor.

Cfavano
02-07-2013, 07:41 PM
"My name is meaningless." The arrows get to within inches of him before stopping, turning around, and flying towards Richard. "I am the answer to all people who cry out for help. The eternal protector of humanity. An ally to good, but a nightmare to you. I am the Immortal Emperor of Mankind." He summons the magma from the mantle, and forms it into a wave, which flows quickly at Richard, before crashing into him.

Jacogos
02-07-2013, 07:53 PM
Post #20

Holding up his hand and nub in front of him, Richard conjured a green bubble around himself, letting the magma wash harmlessly around him. The undead were now pretty much gone, though. Richard then rose out of the magma pool and hovered now on a plate of green magic.

“An Emperor, eh? Well I didn’t vote for ya,” Richard said, fire manifesting in his fist before he launched it at the man in a huge ball.

Cfavano
02-07-2013, 08:15 PM
He stares at the ball, and suddenly, time slows, then stops. It then rewinds, the fireball flying backwards, and going back into Richard's hand. "Because you are an enemy, nothing more." Before Richard can launch the fireball again, the GE fires a blast of air at Richard that is so frigid, the magma near it instantly freezes over.

Jacogos
02-07-2013, 08:36 PM
Post #22 (Just Realized I had been counting wrong)

Richard blinked and looked at his hand. “I swear I had already thrown this,” he said, oblivious of the gust of chilled air that rushed towards him. Once he noticed, he engulfed himself in fire, countering the massive drop in temperature with a massive raise in his own.

“Dammit, I forgot to yell Flame On…” he swore, looking up at the man. Smirking, he rushed towards him, holding an arm out like Super-Man.

Cfavano
02-07-2013, 09:11 PM
As Richard neared him, he caught his fist with his hand, a massive shockwave happened on impact, and causing the GE to slide back a few feet. He then hurls Richard up into the air, and surrounds him with a spherical force field. Closing his hand like a fist, the field collapses in on itself, squeezing Richard. It instantly reaches the size of a marble, before exploding like an atomic bomb.

Jacogos
02-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Post #24

The smoke doesn’t even clear before Richard’s limp body is seen falling from the explosion site, trailing soot and ash as he plunges earthward. He lands with a wet smack.

“Oooooooowwww….” He moans, getting up slowly. Cracking a few bones and stretching out his muscles, Richard finally looks angry.

“It appears I need my secret weapon…” He mutters. “BEHOLD!” He thrusts a fork skyward valiantly. “THE FORK OF TRUTH!!” He throws it directly at the God-Emperor.

Cfavano
02-07-2013, 09:53 PM
The GE stops it in midair with his mind, and then tosses it into the crevice. He looks up into the sky, and then back down at Richard, right as a battleship is dropped on to him, nose first, driving him deep into the ground, and the GE temporarily phases out of this dimension as it's weapons cook off, creating a gigantic explosion. The GE reappears among the burning wreckage.

Jacogos
02-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Post #26

“NOOOOO, NOT THE FORK OF-“

Moments later, Richard was slowly clawing his way out of a wreckage of battleship, trying to figure out where it had all gone wrong. His robes were tattered in places, but all in all no more of his person was revealed to the world than before. As he finally came out into the light, Richard squinted up at the figure of the God-Emperor.

“I sunk your battleship,” he said slowly.

Cfavano
02-07-2013, 10:05 PM
"And I am going to sink you. You may be a master of necromancy..." The wreckage around Richard quickly forms into a hand, and grabs him, as more and more of the wreckage forms together, and becomes a fifty foot tall golem. "But I happen to be a master of technomancy." The golem roars as it throws Richard up into the air, and then spikes him like a volleyball.

Jacogos
02-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Post #28

Richard lays there for a moment, facedown in the dirt. A man from seemingly nowhere shouts, “Point, God-Emperor!” before he is impaled by a beam of green energy that shoots from Richard’s fingers. Picking himself up again, Richard walks up to the God-Emperor and looks him in the eye.

“Nobody. Plays. Volleyball. With my body,” he says sinisterly. The words “FWOOSH!” appear in front of him as he catches fire, slugging the man hard in the face.

Cfavano
02-07-2013, 10:33 PM
The god emperor roars after he gets hit, and it causes him to stumble back a few steps, and part of his face is burned. He makes a beckoning gesture with his hand, and his sword, which fell so early on, zooms toward him faster than a bullet, and Goes through Richard's body, point-first during it's trip. Taking it in his hand, he swings it at Richard's neck, to decapitate him.

Jacogos
02-08-2013, 03:54 AM
Final Post

Richard grunts as the sword pierces him, but as the God-Emperor swings the blade, the warlock’s hand glows green. Holding it up in the way of the blade, he stops it cold, only giving a few inches from the man’s strength. Eyes blazing, Richard says his next defiant words slowly.

“For… Pony!!”

Fire engulfs them both and a massive explosion, rivaling the ship crash, erupts in the ruined battlefield in the form of a flaming middle finger.

Bee Bear
02-09-2013, 12:39 AM
THE GOD EMPEROR VS. RICHARD

The God-Emperor’s armour was a miracle of science indeed, but fuelled by the power of pony Richard’s magic was horribly powerful. His armour cracked and melted away in the flames as Richard’s magic held him still. The pyre died down to reveal a naked God-Emperor standing blackened before Richard, unable to move and barely alive. Richard looked down at his foe’s nude body, “I guess you’re not all in proportion.” he winked meaningfully.

Holding out his hand Richard summoned his greatest weapon to him, the Fork of Truth. With great gusto he raised it high and plunged it into the God-Emperor’s throat. The prongs bit into his throat and stuck there. “Hmmm needs more fire.” Richard commented. Snapping his fingers the fork burned with unholy light, melting the God Emperor’s throat and killing the giant. Dusting his hands off he turned to face the crowd, posing victoriously. Astounding silence greeted him from the corpses of the crowd. “Ah just like old times.”

WINNER: RICHARD

BATTLE WINNER: JACOGOS

Jacogos' score:
Flow: 27/30
Susan: 30/30
Power: 29/30
Shazzam: 10/10 for post #9
Total: 96

Cfavano's score:
Flow: 6/30
Susan: 20/30
Power: 18/30
Shazzam: 0/10
Total: 44

Compliments to both writers, this was an excellent battle full of enjoyable moments and exciting – sometimes completely unexpected – responses. You did a good job of keeping it interesting throughout and the action never lagged. Doughguy and I had a great time judging it and there was a real sense of excitement every time we read a new post.

Jacogos, your Susan was perfect from start to finish. We really got a sense of Richard's character through the fun he had on the battlefield. Although, there were a few minor problems in your flow, which showed themselves in some of your later posts. Just a few mistakes which could have been avoided with a little extra care. While none of these mistakes were big enough to lose points on their own they added up. Just a little more work on each post will help you avoid these.

Cfavano, your Flow, on the other hand had quite a few mistakes as you can see by the score. There were times when you failed to let your posts mesh with Jac's at all, making the reading experience a little jarring. Other things, like occasionally failing to mention your character's name in a post also made it difficult to follow what your character was doing.

The biggest problem we had was your extreme overuse of commas. Every few words you would have an unnecessary comma that was really out of place and made reading difficult. This was your main killer with flow and lost you points most posts. We feel that this problem may also have been responsible for some grammar problems you had in posts that cost you an additional flow point. If you can improve your writing you can massively jump your score up.

As for Susan, you were simply docked points for failing to always give some kind of indication of the GE's character. At points it was perfect with how he spoke and acted (however take note that certain actions only brought Susan due to Doughguy's knowledge of 40K so be careful in further matches) but at others it was lackluster. There were at least 2 posts where the GE said nothing and his actions gave away nothing to show who he was. Remember if you have words left in your post to use them for Susan.

Finally onto power. I will start with the BIGGEST point despite the fact you lost no points for it. Time manipulation is a tricky subject and it can be hard to separate it from god modding due to its use. In future do no use the time manipulation on your opponent’s bodies (i.e. you can slow their attacks but not them) and do not rewind an attack to before it was launched (i.e. you can send a fireball back close to their hand, but you can’t go back till before they launched it). This will prevent any god modding problems that could arise.

On the subject of god modding this also came up a few times. There were actions you did that went too far and didn't give Jac the room to dodge. Remember you have to describe attacks as if they’re about to hit, not that they do hit. Picking someone up for a throw is fine but you can’t land attacks on them mid-air or describe how they land.

Finally describing your attacks is important. There were cases where you did it very well but other times you lacked enough detail or didn't link your character to the attack. As an example when you dropped a ship on Richard (which was also a god mod post due to how you described it) you failed to describe the GE pulling it from orbit.

Overall Cf there are some problems, but a quick read over of your posts before you post them should be able to eliminate most.

That's it, folks. If you have any questions or concerns about our judgement, please feel free to PM us and we'll be happy to discuss them.

Tolvo
02-10-2013, 05:05 AM
Haar Versus Kalameet

Kalameet Post 1/15
Battle Post 1/30

A group of Americans stood about an airfield awaiting a fight while acting as sentinels. Despite the fact that each battle could be days or weeks apart they stood ready for when a massive black dragon descended from the skies spraying a black fire about the ground. Many ran in fright while some stayed valiantly tweeting about first world problems relating to dragons. Kalameet the bringer of calamity landed harshly cracking the paved ground.

Jacogos
02-10-2013, 05:32 AM
Haar vs. Kalameet
Post #2

Haar was nudged awake from his mid-flight nap by his wyvern’s low growl. As his beast circled the airfield, he peered down wondering what the hell was going on.

“Oh… That’s not good,” he muttered, watching as bystanders ran in terror from the black dragon’s presence. “We gonna help?” he asked his steed. The wyvern roared lowly in answer.

“Fine. One last time,” he yawned, his mount settling on the ground a distance away from Kalameet.

Tolvo
02-10-2013, 06:04 AM
Haar Versus Kalameet

Kalameet Post 2/15
Battle Post 3/30

The orange eye of Kalameet caught a glimpse of the other black dragonoid which had come into view. Turning its crested head in the direction it opened its mouth wide letting loose a long cone of black flame in its direction. Pushing off from the ground he continued the assault twisting on its hind legs and forcing his front legs to hit the ground hard causing its entire body to face the adversary.

Jacogos
02-11-2013, 03:20 AM
Haar vs. Kalameet
Post #4

Cursing, the one-eyed man heeled his wyvern and went airborne, slipping past the flame with a few scorches on its tail. It whined in pain, but kept steady. In seconds, the dragon was aimed towards Kalameet, just high enough to fly past the black dragon without incident. Tucking its wings in, Haar’s mount spiraled clockwise, allowing his rider to take a full-armed swing at Kalameet’s head from Kalameet’s left side.

Tolvo
02-11-2013, 03:50 AM
Haar Versus Kalameet

Kalameet Post 3/15
Battle Post 5/30

As the axe cut across the top of the mighty dragon's head crest it raised then lowered its wings while compacting then extending all four legs to launch itself into the air. Ignoring the minor injury upon itself Kalameet lifted its head backwards aiming the left spike off the side of its head towards the smaller black dragon as they passed over it.

Jacogos
02-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Haar vs. Kalameet
Post #6

Barreling to the side, the slightly nimbler wyvern managed to keep away from the dragon’s head spike, banking to bring itself around to face Kalameet again.

“Alright buddy… We’re gonna have to step it up,” he said, reaching into his pack and pulled his helmet out, placing it on his head. Spinning the massive poleaxe in his hand, Haar bid his mount forward, attempting to get the wyvern’s claws through the black dragon’s side.

Tolvo
02-12-2013, 02:09 AM
Haar Versus Kalameet

Kalameet Post 4/15
Battle Post 7/30

Lowering the wing opposite to Haar Kalameet rolled in the air putting its four legs between them. Kicking heavily the massive claws and powerful legs rocketed towards him while scooping backwards to claw the two in case the kicks weren't enough. Raising the lowered wing it slowed its fall as Kalameet hit the ground harshly cracking the pavement after falling due to the maneuver.

Jacogos
02-13-2013, 03:26 AM
Haar vs. Kalameet
Post #8

Unable to stop in time, Haar and his mount ran headfirst into the dragon’s claws. They scraped along the wyvern’s side as he tried to fly away, causing the poor lizard to groan in pain. Patting its neck, Haar steered the wyvern away, managing to get away with only a sore leg from the impact.

Banking heavily, Haar directed his wyvern towards Kalameet’s head, aiming to slash his axe along the lizard’s throat.

Tolvo
02-13-2013, 04:02 AM
Haar Versus Kalameet

Kalameet Post 5/15
Battle Post 9/30

Kalameet's orange eye followed the small wyvern as it flew towards its throat. Trying to lead the target a tight cone of black flame erupted from the black dragon's mouth which opened quite fast. It could not turn its head fast enough while keeping the flow causing Haar's axe to reach Kalameet's neck and hit it, magic fire within surged causing an explosive burst from Kalameet's mouth howling in anger it threw its head back.

Jacogos
02-14-2013, 07:16 PM
Haar vs. Kalameet
Post #10

The fire burned unlike others he had been exposed to. Haar and his mount cried out in unison, the rider still managing a hit as the two careened away, burning. The wyvern’s scales itched from the flames the licked it’s body, while Haar was busy putting out embers on his armor and saddle.

The two landed a few hundred yards away, not the best landing one could hope for, either.

Tolvo
02-16-2013, 09:45 PM
Haar Versus Kalameet

Kalameet Post 6/15
Battle Post 11/30

Due to my dropping out of SMUT I am forfeiting this match.

Jacogos
02-23-2013, 02:00 AM
Gaara versus Dart
Post #1
Chunin Exams, Stage 3

In a small cyclone of sand, Gaara appeared on one end of the dirt field, the sand in question returning to his open gourd after it was done. Peering about uninterestedly, the Kazekage reveled in the vague memories of this place.

"It's been a while..." he murmured to himself.

DoughGuy
02-23-2013, 02:43 AM
Gaara versus Dart
Post #1
Chunin Exams, Stage 3

A glowing green ball the size of a basketball flew over the arena, circling it twice before dropping down into the centre. It rapidly grew to the size of a large boulder before breaking open to reveal a red armoured warrior standing where it had landed. He looked to the young man opposite, “Who are you?” he asked. Not waiting for an answer he drew his sword and gripped it with both hands.

Jacogos
02-23-2013, 11:35 PM
Gaara versus Dart
Post #3

Gaara peered at the intruder with apparent disinterest, his eyes heavy with thought. "I am Gaara of the Desert, Fifth Kazekage of the Hidden Sand." Not really caring who the other was, Gaara didn't ask, merely stood there with his arms crossed as if barely paying attention to his opponent. And stand there he would until his opponent decided to move. For some reason, he knew this man had come here to fight.

And fight him Gaara would.

DoughGuy
02-24-2013, 12:24 AM
Gaara versus Dart
Post #4

The title was unfamiliar to Dart but he caught the “hidden” part. The Hidden Sand was doubtless the Death Frontier wingly village. If he had broken their laws and left he was likely an agent of Melbu Frahma’s and an exile. “Very well Gaara of the Hidden Sand, we will end this now. Burning rush!” Charging forward Dart executed his attack, a downwards slash followed by a kick and then an upwards slice.

Jacogos
02-24-2013, 04:30 AM
Gaara versus Dart
Post #5

Gaara didn’t even flinch as the man rushed him, seemingly intent on ending it there and then. However, before the hit could connect, sand flowed from the gourd again and intercepted the attack, hardening on impact to completely absorb the blows. All three strikes were blocked by streams of sand, Gaara merely standing there unamused.

“You rush into melee combat so quickly… You obviously don’t know who I am,” he murmured, still holding back offensively.

DoughGuy
02-24-2013, 04:54 AM
Gaara versus Dart
Post #6

Dart hopped back in retreat after his failed attack, eyeing the gourd on Garra’s back. “What is this?" he exclaimed, "You hold the power of the golden eye dragon without his stone!” Taking his left hand off his sword he pulled a green stone from his pocket and tossed it at Gaara. “You should at least share his weakness then!” Mid-flight the stone erupted into a furious cyclone headed straight for Gaara.

Jacogos
02-24-2013, 05:11 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #7

Gaara’s eyes widened slightly at the stone’s transformation, his sand beginning to move even as his mind flashed back. Unlike before, the sand made a cacoon completely around him, hardening again as the magical wind connected with it. Gaara waited a moment for the wind sound to leave, then decided to test the man a little more.

“Sand Shuriken!” he barked as his sand burst forth, a barrage of the named projectiles flying at Dart.

DoughGuy
02-24-2013, 12:24 PM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #8

Dart was an offensive fighter through and through and responded with a charge. He swept his blade from left to right in a large horizontal sweep cutting down a dozen shuriken. This brought his heavily armoured left shoulder to face the remaining shuriken which broke uselessly against his plate. His momentum propelling him on Dart launched a powerful upwards slash at Gaara. He jumped as he attacked, throwing all his weight behind the slash.

Jacogos
02-24-2013, 07:49 PM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #9

Like before, sand sprung up to defend the Kazekage, Dart’s sword unable to slice through the dense grit.

“You’ll never be able to penetrate my defense at that speed,” Gaara said in a bored tone, his arm flinging out to the side in a sweeping motion. As if tied to his arm by a string, the sand did the same motion, attempting to swing at Dart and toss him away like a ragdoll.

DoughGuy
02-24-2013, 11:28 PM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #9

Dart bounced off the shell of sand but landed on his feet kicking up dust. As the sand swung at him he raised his sword into a vertical block to catch the attack. The blow smacked into the blade and pushed him backwards away from Gaara. “Maybe I don’t need speed.” Dart grunted, pulling another stone out. Tossing it at Gaara this one burst into a pillar of blazing hot fire, “I’ll just burn through!”

Jacogos
02-25-2013, 01:13 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #11

Once again, surprise shone through Gaara's normal façade. Before the fire was even within ten feet of him, he could feel the heat. Wary of this, Gaara performed a few hand seals. His body shimmered and fell away into sand, slipping into the ground. Gaara reformed a few feet to Dart's right, performing another seal and the thrusting his palm forward, fingers flexed.

“Let’s end this…” he said, sand crawling rapidly along the ground towards Dart.

DoughGuy
02-25-2013, 01:28 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #11

“I’m only warming up.” Dart replied. Suddenly the stone on his chest began to glow a fearsome red, “Rrrrrargh!” he roared as the red light expanded and enveloped him. As it surrounded him the light became heavier in appearance before transforming into a blazing inferno. It exploded outwards, a wall of fire zooming towards Gaara. From the dying firestorm Dart burst upwards, flying into the air in Dragoon form. “Now the real fight begins.”

Jacogos
02-25-2013, 01:41 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #13

Frowning, Gaara hurriedly pulled his sand back into a protective barrier, unwilling to spend chakra on another sand substitution. As the wave washed over his cacoon, Gaara closed one eye and formed his Third Eye from the sand, a bodiless eye floating on the outside of the sand.

“So that’s his power…” Gaara murmured, performing another hand seal. Unseen by Dart, he went to work preparing.

DoughGuy
02-25-2013, 01:56 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #13

Floating high above him Dart could see the shell of sand had weathered the fire well. The very outer layer had turned to glass but that had protected the sand further in from the heat. He concentrated and his sword burst into flames, “I told him I would burn through.” Angling himself towards the shell he dived straight at it, swinging his flaming blade down onto the sand in a powerful, 2 handed downwards strike.

Jacogos
02-25-2013, 02:10 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #15

With his Third Eye, Gaara was able to see and prepare for the rush. Condensing his sand in from the sphere of glass, Gaara burst the newly made layer, shards flying at Dart.

Following up, Gaara would sidestep one strike and allow the sand to catch the second, keeping him out of reach. Now that he was close, Gaara struck again. Sand seeped from the ground near Dart's feet, seeking to embrace him and form around his body.

DoughGuy
02-25-2013, 02:28 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #16

Dart did nothing to dodge the shards of glass. A few scratched his face causing him to grunt, but his armour deflected most of it. His sword slammed into the ground as Gaara dodged the first blow and his follow up sweep was blocked by the sand. As the sand began to embrace his legs he reversed the grip on his sword and slammed it into the ground unleashing a fiery shockwave, “Ex-plosion!” Dart roared.

Jacogos
02-25-2013, 02:53 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #17

Grunting in surprise, Gaara leaped backwards, a circle of sand keeping the brunt of the flames off of him. Dusting a few ashes off, Gaara performed another hand seal.

Though the sand at Dart’s feet was now glass, more sand rose up from the ground, a literal cloud that shadowed the entire battlefield about 10 feet above ground. Rushing in towards Dart, the Sand Tsunami sought to bury him alive.

DoughGuy
02-25-2013, 03:06 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #18

Engulfed by darkness Dart pulled his blade from the dirt and reversed the grip so he held it normally. Crouching he pointed the sword upwards as the sand rushed in. His wings burst into flames and a cone of fire erupted over his sword. “Final … Burst!” he yelled and rocketed skyward, blasting through the Sand Tsunami and leaving a pillar of flame behind him. He flapped his wings once and the pillar shot at Gaara.

[Note to the judges: The "..." between "Final" and "Burst" counts as a word in Microsoft word which makes the post look like it is 76 words long when it is 75.]

Jacogos
02-25-2013, 03:29 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #19

The sand continued to follow Dart, some of it crumbling away as glass while it superheated and then rapidly cooled by the crisp air. Even as this happened, Gaara watched the flames rush towards him. Sighing mentally, he released his seal, the sand suddenly stopping and falling, the fire getting snuffed out by the massive volume of ground-up dirt intercepting it. Gaara appeared to be lost within the sand that now covered the field.

DoughGuy
02-25-2013, 04:11 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #19

Dart simply hovered in the air for a few seconds as he searched for his foe. He knew Gaara had simply hidden himself as he planned his next move. Unwilling to stay close to the ground which Gaara controlled, Dart flapped his wings and rose high into the air where he readied a fireball. “Don’t tell me you’ve fled like Melbu’s agents always do. Finish this fight.” he whispered, eyes darting over the fallen dirt.

Jacogos
02-26-2013, 03:46 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #21

Gaara appeared silently amongst the audience stands, eyes closed and hands in a seal. As he converted a large amount of stamina into chakra for this next attack, Gaara knew he needed to keep up the pressure, or else he’d run dry.

His eyes popped open and his hands came up slowly, sand rising from the field in streams, all rushing towards Dart from different directions, around eight in total.

DoughGuy
02-26-2013, 04:02 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #22

“Flameburst!” Dart yelled, punching the fireball he had made and sending it flying to Gaara’s new location. “I told you,” he said, looking at the sand rising to attack him, “I would burn through.” Touching his dragoon stone he released the dragon spirit within it. The red-eyed dragon burst forth from his stone, roaring with fury, and exploded into a miniature sun. All the sand in sight was instantly crystallised into glass.

Jacogos
02-26-2013, 04:11 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #23

“Dammit, I left behind my special sand on the field…” Gaara cursed mentally as he released the attack and jumped to the left. Even still, the fireball hitting the stands erupted and caught him in its burst, sending him a few extra feet covered in flames. Getting up quickly, Gaara made his way back onto the field, leaping an impressive distance back onto the sandy ground.

“It’s no use…” he murmured, hands performing yet another seal.

DoughGuy
02-26-2013, 04:19 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #24

Dart swayed slightly in the air as he dropped in altitude. Releasing the dragon spirit tired him greatly, but he was counting on Gaara’s attack having tired him too. As he hovered a few metres above the ground he lined himself up with Gaara. No magic left, he thought, time for my steel to speak. With a flap of his wings he flew at Gaara, ready to unleash a final, burning uppercut upon the man.

Jacogos
02-26-2013, 04:26 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #25

Eyes flashing open, Gaara released his chakra, sand bursting up to either side of him in two large columns. The columns ended in huge, almost clawed hands. As Dart came within range, the hands slammed together in an attempt to catch him. This depended on him continuing to go the same velocity and direction as he had been, though there was a rather large margin of error due to the size of the hands.

DoughGuy
02-26-2013, 04:37 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #26

As Dart flew into the range of the arms the dragon finally grew too tired and his dragoon form ended in a flash of red light. Suddenly without wings his flight path curved downwards out of the hand’s attack. Even so the bottom of one of the hands painfully clipped his shoulder turning his fall into a spiral and he slammed into the ground, tumbling over and over. He ended his fall to Gaara’s right.

Jacogos
02-26-2013, 04:44 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #27

In an attempt to conserve chakra, Gaara dismissed one column and turned the other, the hand now facing down as Gaara continued to control it. Thrusting his hand out and curving his fingers like before, Gaara directed the hand of sand to land on Dart’s fallen form, his limitations finally coming into view.

“Don’t try to prolong this…” he said. “Your death will be painless.”

DoughGuy
02-26-2013, 04:53 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #27

“I won’t,” Dart’s breath came in short gasps as he struggled to speak, “let you monsters win.” He rolled over to face the coming hand and threw an item at it. This time the stone burst into a giant icicle which struck the sand hand head on slowing it. He pushed himself to his feet and jumped to the left, dodging the hand’s fall. He held his blade in 2 hands and faced Gaara.

Jacogos
02-26-2013, 05:00 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #29

“The longer you fight… the worse it becomes.” he said, holding both arms out limply. If this didn’t do it, he had only enough chakra to escape with his life. As cowardly as that was, his life was more important than the death of this man. Sand rippled before him, then rose and cascaded forward in the form of a wave. When it reached Dart, it would be twice his height, enough to bury him.

DoughGuy
02-26-2013, 05:29 AM
Gaara vs. Dart
Post #30

Dart chuckled dryly as he saw the wave come towards him, obscuring his view of Gaara. “Melbu’s agents always flee, but I will pursue you and make you face me again. This isn’t over Gaara.” Wincing as he moved he ran at the wall of sand approaching him and slashed into it with his sword, horizontally from left to right, before slamming his left shoulder into it. He prayed he could burst through.

Jeremor
03-17-2013, 09:50 PM
BATTLE JUDGEMENT TIME
(PAUSE FOR FIREWORKS)

Jacogos(Gaara) versus DoughGuy(Dart)

The red glinting of Dart's armor shone even more brightly as the sand sighed around him. There was resistance to the sand for a moment, a breath or two, before it began to overwhelm the tired swordsman. Stumbling backwards on the undulating current of sand, it began to swallow him whole like quicksand. Still the red warrior fought on, tiredly swinging his sword even as he sank down to his stomach. Opening his mouth to yell, sand rushed into his open maw to finally suffocate him. The steel point of Dart's sword poking out of the settling desert sea being the only thing left to mark the defeat of this fiery fighter.

Victory Gaara.

DoughGuy's Score:

Flow - 28/30
Power - 27/30
Susan - 30/30
Shazzam - 0/10
Total - 85

Jacogos' score:
Flow - 30/30
Power - 28/30
Susan - 30/30
Shazzam - 10/10(For post #68)
Total - 98

Very fun fight to read, as the scores should suggest. We didn't encounter any times where there were glaring issues, few typos or nagging grammatical errors, and absolutely no failure's in playing both your characters. You both acquitted yourself like the SMUT veterans you are, as well as the delightful writers you both are. Congrats.

The one thing we wanted to mention is both of your character sheets being somewhat vague. This issue came up when Dart used those stones, the items that conjure various elemental effects. Dart's character sheet makes very hazy mention of items with magical properties, but I feel like a bit more detail really needs to be edited into the character sheet if you plan to use those stone items as much as you did this battle. It also wouldn't hurt to just say a line or two for Dart's individual attacks. Stuff like yelling "Ex-plosion!" might confuse the judges, if one of them hadn't been so familiar with the character personally.

Overall, we really didn't have much to dislike about this fight. One thing I'd like to mention, and a key part of why Jacogos won this battle, is the lovely way his posts seem to be structured and how unperturbed they feel by the word limit. Occasionally Dough's posts would feel burdened by that word limit, and it just made for a slightly more enjoyable reading experience on Jacogos' side.

That's about it, folks. Hope you enjoyed it, if you have any complaints then launch them to my inbox.