PDA

View Full Version : [PG 13] Zoids: Cataclysm (Part II)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

TheDoctor
10-11-2012, 12:50 AM
TO THE IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35810)

“Deep in the far reaches of the milky way, there exists a small blue planet called Zi. On this planet live a race of metallic lifeforms with superior fighting skills. These are the Zoids.”

Shortly after the incident with Zoid Eve, the remaining organoids gained the ability to fuse humans. This formed a powerful biotic species that was able to empower zoids in a similar way that organoids could (AKA flying into the sky in a ball of energy and flying into the zoid core), allowing the human-organoid biotic, which was called a genezoid (pronounced jen-a-zoid), to work in unison with the zoid. A genezoid could not control a zoid, for zoids are a biotic species of their own with their own minds. Rather, the genezoid would work alongside the zoid, using two minds to control the body instead of one. This required a special bond between the genezoid and the zoid, which could only be made through trust. Otherwise, either the zoid will be renderred immobile until the two minds can chose a joined decision, or one mind will dominate over the other.

When genezoids work together with their zoids, it requires supreme skill and single-mindedness with the zoid in order to make split-second decisions that both minds would agree upon in an instant. That required the minds to think alike, which could also only be built up through trust and time. The genezoid and the zoid could learn things about each other, enabling special combat techniques and new abilities to become available to the pair. This process of gaining the trust of a zoid, although requiring extreme patience and willingness to become one with the zoid, yielded a better result and increased efficiency for the pair.

A war happened due to a conflict between the genezoids and the humans. The genezoids, who had formed the Genezoid Empire, argued that zoids were organisms that should be treated with respect and given free will to pick their partners and share a consciousness with them when they choose. Some extremist groups also believed that the genezoids were superior to the human race. The humans, who formed the Republic, believed that the genezoids were trying to control the human race and believed that zoids were meant to be pets, steeds, or war machines.

Both sides ended up blowing each other to smithereens. They were driven back into their capitol cities, and these two cities were the only places that civilized society and significant military presence exist. The human city was called Neo Haven, the genezoid city Zyphron, and each one was on opposite sides of Zi. The result was a lawless society where bandit clans and crime lords were born. The motto of "every man for himself" was unofficially established. Wild zoids roamed the land, along with human pilots and genezoids.
Here is a short summary of what happened in part 1:

While Cadmus and Michael were at Neo Haven, the capitol for the human Republic, it was attacked by a strange zoid called a Centipos (http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/132/c/7/zoid_scolipede__colored__by_bladegunsniper-d3g5hml.png). While Cadmus escaped with some others, Michael was forced to stay behind. The Centipos wrecked havoc upon the city, partially destroying it.

After the Centipos vanished, the Republican civilians suspected that the attack came from the Empire, and they rioted, attacking genezoids within Neo Haven. The military was forced to calm the riot, helping the genezoid refugees escape in trucks that they went to take to Zyphron. However, some of the soldiers want to go to war with the Empire again, and some of them suspected that the attack came from the Empire as well. Michael, meanwhile, was reinstated into the army, and he was sent on a mission to explain the situation to the Empire. Unfortunately, he became severely lost.

In the meantime, Cadmus and the others made their way to Zyphron as well. On the way, however, Cadmus and Cyrus got in a fight and became lost within an old military base. After many close calls, they finally discovered that the base was an abandoned Republican military facility. The base was simply in a state of hibernation, but not for long. They were soon encountered by the Centipos, and its pilot made an appearance, titling himself as "Zoid Prime." He explained the purpose of the facility, which was to manufacture and run military-grade zoids, and he then restarted production to run at 100% capability. Cadmus and Cyrus were able to escape, but only just.

Michael, on the other hand, was entirely lost in the wastelands when a professor found him. The professor offered that if Michael provided him with protection to his research site, then he would help Michael out. He accepted, and when they arrived at the ruins that were the research subject, an associate of the professor was waiting with a girl named Aelia who had helped him get there. They traveled through the ruins together, and they obviously looked to be Ancient Zoidian ruins.

When they reached a certain point, however, Michael opened up a hidden wall, seeing a broken pod and an intact one on the other side. He passed out and saw visions of Zoid Prime killing the Zoidians, but when he came to, an organoid named Deltarass hatched from it, becoming Michael's knew partner for unknown reasons. Michael also received heirlooms of the Zoidian royal family, one of which was a sword. Unfortunately, in a battle against bandits outside of the ruins, Michael lost his Red Horn, but a mysterious zoid called the Kinami Liger tested him, and apparently found him worthy. He now pilots the Kinami Liger.

All of them finally grouped outside of a deadly canyon called Devil's Canyon, and they all passed through it together. It took them eleven full days to get through the canyon, and it was more or less hell for all of them. However, after eleven days of hard work, pain, and frustration, they made it through. Zyphron was only days away.

However, before they could reach Zyphron, the Zoid Prime encountered them, spiking curiosity in some of their minds and anger in others'. Michael realized that the Zoid Prime was waiting for the refugee trucks, and he refused to let him get to them. Together, the group attacked.

After an incredibly difficult battle, the Centipos was defeated. However, it was quickly enveloped by a massive blue pyramid of pulsing light. While some of them went to get support from Zyphron, the others kept watch on the pyramid. After a full day of waiting, the Zoid Prime exited the pyramid with a large sword, looking very different from when he had entered. Him and Michael had a sword duel, during which the Zoid Prime triggered Michael's memory. He had flashes from the past as voices from his ancestors spoke to him, and he remembered that his true name was Kelran and that he was the last member of the Zoidian royal family. In a horrible fury, the Zoid Prime struck Michael down, lacerating his eye.

Then he walked back into the pyramid. After quaking violently and cracking, the pyramid shattered, revealing a new zoid (http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/234/7/f/dark_spiner_the_holocaust_by_liger_inuzuka-d47hakb.png) inside. Cadmus' Murasame Liger fought the new zoid, called a Dark Spiner, and they had a very intense battle. In the end, the Dark Spiner destroyed part of the Liger's zoid core, but before it could finish off the zoid, the Dark Spiner left because it heard the refugees. Cadmus knelt by the Liger that had been his companion for years, and in a heart-wrenching moment, the Liger died.

In the epilogue, the genezoid military found a pit full of refugee bodies with bullet holes through their heads. They deduced that the Republic had been the source of this, as if they were trying to send a message. The colonel of the soldiers then announced that the Empire is going to war again.

This RP takes place one year after these events happened. During that year, the Republic and the Empire have resumed their war, causing destruction among the wasteland of Zi. The Zoid Prime has become slightly notorious, and he has gained quite the amount of followers. They formed a group called the Zealots, men and women, genezoid and human, who believe in the Zoid Prime to the point that they would gladly die for him. This group is an underground clan, a Mafia-like group that the military doesn't bother with. This symbol (http://t5ak.roblox.com/38828659202c5a48df9f020639a27a6b) is tattooed onto the chest of each member and (usually) painted onto their zoids.
Name: First and last

Race: Human or genezoid

Appearance: Picture (if you want to include a description as well, that is fine, but a picture is required)

Zoid: You can chose one from a show or model, or you can make one up! Please include a picture an description.

Zoid weapons and abilities: The more heavy weapons you have, the slower your zoid. If it is a fast or stealthy zoid, don't put big weapons on it. Be balanced.

Personality: If you met your character, what would he/she be like?

Morals/Beliefs: Here is where you chose what kind of things your character believes in right from the start. They will probably change throughout the story, but they don't have to if you don't want to.

Bio: Make it as long as you want (but at least 3 paragraphs), just make sure that you include how you met or found your zoid. It should also explain how you gained the morals and beliefs that your character has.
There are advantages and disadvantages to being a genezoid, and the same applies to being a human pilot. While genezoids share a consciousness with the zoid, enabling mental discussion inside and out of the zoid, and have the possibility of gaining a more reliable zoid with enhanced powers (depending upon whether you build your trust with it or not), actions in zoid battles can be delayed if trust isn't build properly. Building trust takes time, and it is very difficult. If the zoid only partially trusts you, then it will be reluctant to follow your orders. It is a long and fragile process that either results in a powerful zoid with unbreakable trust in its genezoid, or complete failure, resulting in the zoid either running from you or trying to kill you. Genezoids can also repair minor injuries to their zoids by empowering the zoid core, enhancing the natural healing processes that zoids have. Major injuries take much more time and effort from both the zoid and the genezoid. Lastly, if the evolution process takes place on a zoid, the genezoid must also be present in the energy cocoon. This forces the genezoid to also evolve with the zoid. Evolution takes several days.
Human pilots have complete control over the zoid unless it suffers serious damage, which results in a command system freeze (your zoid will stop moving as all power is pulled back to the zoid core to protect it). The zoid will never falter in combat for a human pilot. They are able to make repairs and enhancements to their zoids through engineering, replacing and repairing parts and then allowing the zoid's healing process to take over. Pilots, however, do not know the zoid as well as the genezoid, who knows the zoid inside and out. A pilot's zoid cannot make a major evolution without the help of an organoid.
1) This is a PG 13 RP. Please abide by all RPA rules for PG 13 RPs.

2) If you don't read these rules, then you will not be accepted. Then again, if you don't read the rules then you won't read this rule...BUT STILL. Rules are important. Abide by them, or we shall have...difficulties...

3) I am the GM. BOW TO ME. Or just do what I say, that works too.

4) Please, PLEASE don't godmod. It doesn't matter if your character is a badass. It doesn't mean that they are invincible and can dominate over the other characters. Restrict yourself...a tiny bit.

6) WRITE LENGTHY POSTS! I can't stress this enough. If you write lengthy posts then other people have more to write off of, and then you in turn have more to write off of! Describe your character's reaction to a situation in vivid detail! Make your characters dynamic! 2 paragraph minimum per post, but at least 3 paragraphs is the expectation. I will be lenient with this if you don't have a lot to write off of, so don't worry too much. Just worry a moderate amount.

7) Please write legible posts. Illegible posts can lead to confusion in what the player was trying to describe, and then things can get complicated. See, I almost wrote "contusion" instead of "confusion" in that sentence. Wouldn't that confuse you? (heh...contuse you...) ANYWAY, occasional misspelling is ok, but if your whole post is misspelled then we can't read it.

8) If you edit your CS for any reason after it is accepted, please let me know. I will keep a list of CS's here, and I need to keep them updated. However, we would prefer if you didn't change your CS I told you to.

9) Please don't reference any characters from previous Zoids shows. If you want to make a reference to something from a show, PM me first and I will either approve it or ask you to make changes.

10) If you wish to battle someone, please make it a co-post. PM your nemesis and then send PMs back and forth, adding to the post as you please, and then posting the finished battle in the IC. This will make battle go quicker and smoother instead of each person posting a move on the IC thread and then waiting for the other person to post. If you two (or three or four or however many are involved in this) have any problems, PM me.

11) You don't have to know about the zoids universe to join this RP! If you need help, PM me!

12) PLEASE don't join this RP if you aren't willing to see it all the way through. I understand real life issues, and those are ok if you are going to be absent (although please let me know in advance if you can), but if you just aren't going to continue with this RP at a certain time then don't join it. I want to see this go all the way, and if you hold us back because you don't wanna play in it anymore, then we will release the nuclear warheads.

13) If you believe that I am being an unfair GM, it is totally ok to talk to me about it. We might smash you with a banhammer (that was a joke btw), but we want to keep you guys happy.

14) Have fun and use your imaginations! But if you have any REALLY ULTRA UBER COOL IDEAS, then post it here in the OOC! Remember, this thread is here for you guys to figure out the details of what you are gonna post in the IC, so use it! If it is a surprise idea that you don't want the other players to know about until you reveal it, then feel free to PM me. I will be happy to discuss the idea with you.

Current players:
Name: Agera
Race: Genezoid
Appearance:
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh476/SiaFel/60FC38AE-BE5B-44B1-876C-E3815255C759-3938-00000E290AB49A7E.jpg
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh476/SiaFel/Anime%20Girls/Noel_Vermillion_Story_Mode_Artwork_Normal_Coat.png
Height: 5' 2" or 157cm
Weight: 106 lbs or 48kg
Most of the time, all but the forward bangs of Agera's hair is kept tucked inside the blue beret she wears out of almost constant habit. She has a heavy coat that covers her entire body that she wears over her clothes when she goes into towns, sleeps, or is really any distance away from Berserk Fury.
Zoid: Berserk Fury (http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/Berserk_Fury)
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh476/SiaFel/6254.jpg
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh476/SiaFel/1805.jpg
Zoid weapons and abilities:
Weapons:
~2x Buster Claw*
~1x Electron Fang*
~2x Strike Claw*
~1x Strike Smash Tail*
~2x Strike Laser Claw*
~3x Charged Particle Cannon (Main disabled due to damage, back two replaced.)
~3x AZ 185mm Beam Cannon (Two additional cannons have been mounted in place of the Buster Claw mounted CPC emitters.)
Equipment:
~1x E-Shield Generator (Operating at 30% of maximum capacity.)
~3x Charged Particle Generator
~2x Vernier Thruster
~2x High Maneuver Thruster
~1x Ion Booster Pack
~4x Anchor
Personality:
Reluctant, right up front that one word describes nearly everything one needs to know about Agera. She's shy, quiet, and very reluctant to be dragged into anything that she doesn't know everything about. Even more so, despite having training in hand-to-hand combat and an immensely powerful zoid partner, Agera shuns all forms of fighting whenever and wherever possible. Running is her preferred method of resolving a conflict, and if she can't run away Agera does her best to make a fast, solid show of power to intimidate her opponent so she can stop fighting. This avoidance stems from the loss of multiple zoid partners in the past which has left her with a deep seated reluctance to fight. When fighting is the only option available though, both Agera and Berserk Fury are more than capable of wiping the floor with most any opposing force.
Morals/Beliefs:
Agera sees every zoid as living being just as noble and intelligent as any human or genezoid. She stays as far away from any and all fights as she can but occasionally comes by the aftermath of battles to lend what aid she can to the survivors.
Bio:
Agera was born into a group of more... militant genezoids. This group raised the children communally in a nomadic system and as such, Agera was never acquainted with her birth parents. As she grew up, Agera was trained in hand-to-hand combat and piloted her first zoid at the age of six. The tribe she was a part of made a habit of frequent raids against human groups and settlements across Zi to survive. This was the pattern of life that Agera followed till she was nine when she lost her first, and so far only partner zoid during one of the tribes' raids.

The loss of the zoid scarred Agera emotionally and mentally even as she was put back into the saddle with her tribe as she piloted two more zoids into combat over the next three years, losing both of them within only a few months of beginning to bond with them. Shortly after that, Agera left her tribe, taking as much as she could with her as she left into a desert wasteland on her own, with no partner.

For the better part of two years, Agera eked out a life scavenging what she could and selling it when she encountered traders. Nearing on her fifteenth birthday, Agera stumbled through her latest scavenge location till she found the Berserk Fury. It took only a matter of minutes for the two to begin bonding and forming a link of trust, as both were damaged, Fury physically, Agera mentally. It took a great deal of time for the Fury to come to understand and accept Agera's feelings about fighting, but eventually the zoid accepted that unnecessary conflict was just that; unnecessary.

Now Agera and Berserk Fury wander everywhere between the capitals as they scavenge whatever they can to make a living.Name: Cadmus "Cad" Lakonen

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/screammyangel/default/cloud-strife--large-msg-120068206944.jpg
Cadmus has grown a lot in the past year or so. He is now 6'0" and about 170 lbs. Almost all of the meat on Cadmus' bones is muscle, although it is mostly lean. Usually he wears a black sleeveless shirt, slim black pants, black boots, and a black leather jacket with a faded Paladins' crest (http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/0/09/Paladin_crest.png) on the back.

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/235/6/c/energy_liger_mk_ii_by_auroralion-d47lycs.jpg

~ Energy Claw (4)
~ AZ X Blade
~ Semi-Automatic Charger Cannon (2)
~ Energy Charger (reduced to a smaller side to fit underneath the armor)
~ Max speed of 700 km/hr (very fast)
~ Agility enhanced by reducing load out
~ Laser Saber (2) (Added on)

Personality: Cadmus is pessimistic, stubborn, and grim. He looks at life in a negative way, driven only by vengeance and anger. He isn't someone that you want to piss off, and he will never give up a fight once it has started. Sometimes he starts a fight only to forget why it happened in the first place, for he holds grudges foolishly. He sometimes doesn't think about his actions before he does them, which is problematic in many cases.

Morals/Beliefs: Cadmus believes that zoids are always meant to be seen as companions, not tools of war or pets. He also thinks that genezoids, humans, and zoids are all equal. He has some very slight prejudice against humans because he thinks they caused the last war, but that is only because he grew up learning to be wary around them. However, due exposure to them, his slight prejudice has been worn down, and although he has his views about the previous war, he doesn't let them affect his judgement of others. If someone is being persecuted, attacked, or abused, Cadmus will stick up for them, but he doesn't want that person's gratitude. He only wants justice.

Bio: Cad was born to a nice genezoid household in a rural town. His father was a retired mercenary who served as a protector for their town while his mother was a school teacher. He was an only child. School was a necessity in their town, and Cad had gone to the one-room schoolhouse for as long as he could remember with his mom as the teacher. This was where Cad learned to see humans as the cause of the war. His dream, however, was to become a zoid pilot

When Cad became old enough, he became apprenticed under a zoid engineer, which is where he learned his knowledge about zoids. He would always love to bond with zoids that were recently healed or improved in the shop, fusing with the zoid and sharing knowledge with it. After many years, Cad learned the many ways to interact with a zoid, like how to treat it with respect and how to know when the zoid impresses their will upon yours. He learned the different movements of the zoid and how a fused genezoid’s thoughts may influence the movements.

On his 15th birthday, Cad’s town was attacked by bandits. His mother was killed in the raid, and his father and his zoid simply vanished. He was torn between feeling sympathy for his father if he was captured and anger at him if he ran away. He ran from his town as far as he could, running out of fear, loneliness, grief, heartache, and most of all, vengeance. Vengeance for his family, his family that had just crumbled in his hands. It was his birthday as well. What kind of birthday present was that?

Collapsing from exhaustion in the middle of the desert that surrounded part of his village, he lost consciousness. When he awoke, he heard a roar and a crash from nearby. In front of him was a wild Murasame Liger with a large gash between its eyes that curved down to the right side of its mouth, sparking with energy. There was another wound on the zoid’s side, a deep cut that curved from the left flank to the underbelly of the zoid. Several other wounds were apparent on the liger, but they were not as major as the wounds on its face and left side. Obviously feisty and angered, the Murasame Liger was crouched low and growling at Cad. He noted the massive blade on the liger’s back, which was revolving to its left side to guard the injury. Trying to show the beast that he would cause no harm, Cad relaxed his body and put his hands up for the zoid to see. The liger flinched as Cad raised his hands, and then it pounced on him, trapping him under the its paw. The zoid roared at Cad, pressing his paw a bit harder on him. Attempting to calm the beast, Cad touched its mind.

I don’t want to hurt you, I want to help you! I would-

YOU ARE A GENEZOID. GENEZOIDS HURT. GENEZOIDS DAMAGE. GENEZOIDS KILL.

Is that who did that to you? A group of genezoids?

YES. GENEZOIDS ABUSED ME EVER SINCE ME CREATION. THEY TORTURED ME, TRIED TO KILL ME. YOU ARE A GENEZOID. YOU WANT TO HURT ME.

No, no! My name is Cadmus Lakonen, I want to help you! I would never want to abuse a zoid, never! Let me heal your wounds, I swear I can help. I know a great deal about zoids!

CADMUS LAKONEN, YOU ARE A GENEZOID. YOU LIE. GENEZOIDS LIE.

No, I’m not lying to you! Please, let me go and I can help you! I can nourish you back to health! Please trust me, not all genezoids are like the ones you encountered. We want to work with zoids, be their companions. Let me please try to heal you. If I cause you any more pain, then you can kill me right on the spot. Just trust me in this.

……….NO MORE PAIN. I GIVE YOU MY TRUST. CADMUS LAKONEN, DO NOT LIE.

I won’t.

With that, he fused with the zoid. He examined the damage from his place in the zoid core. The gash on the liger’s side was deep, but not deep enough to damage the core. That could be healed. Cad used some of his energy to close the wound (the equivalent of a scab for humans). He withdrew the zoid’s subconscious attention from the wound, causing it to no longer hurt the zoid. Focusing on the zoid’s head, he did the same. By that time, he was too exhausted to treat the minor wounds. Withdrawing from the zoid, Cad emerged as a ball of energy and then landed on the ground in front of the liger, forming into his body once again and kneeling from exhaustion.

CADMUS LAKONEN. YOU HAVE….helped me. Thank you for healing me.

See what I mean? Not all genezoids want to hurt you.

I understand. Cadmus Lakonen, you are a kind genezoid. Where do you belong?

I need to get back to my town. I can’t continue my journey like this.

Very well. Fuse with me again, and I shall accompany you back to your town.

Once again fusing with the liger, Cad relaxed as the liger read his thoughts, recognized the location of his town, and began to journey back. When he got back to the town, Cad left the zoid. He touched the zoid’s thoughts again.

Thank you for taking me back. You are a kind zoid as well.

Your town is unsafe, Cadmus Lakonen, and I am still wounded. I will gladly protect your town if you continue to heal my wounds.

I would love that! Only, I don’t have your name.

I have no such thing.

You have to have a name! Fine I will call you Rigon. It’s what my dad always called his zoid.

I am Rigon, then.

Rigon and Cad grew closer and closer over the years. Rigon protected the town from further bandit raids, and even after Cad had healed Rigon, the zoid stayed with him. Cad eventually let go his grudge against the bandits and became a mercenary like his father (after finding another person to defend the town). Althought he still grieved for his family, Rigon was there for him.

Then the Zoid Prime took him away. Killed him.

Driven by rage and fury, Cadmus utilized a power that he had used against the Zoid Prime: by using his ability to fly into zoids, he was able to slam into the Dark Spiner, knocking it away during the fight. During his time alone wandering the wastelands of Zi, Cadmus has trained himself with this power, using it to battle other zoids on his own. Although it exhausts him to use it, it has become very useful. He has also trained himself physically, and as he hit another growth spurt, muscles started to layer onto his body. And as his body grew bigger, he learned how to fight. He is now a very proficient fighter, battling with very little defense but very toned offense (much like his style when battling zoids).

In his time alone, though, he has battled both military and bandits who got in his way. This has earned him a reputation, and although no one really knows his name, he became known as the "Blue Devil." Now he is hunting the Zealots underneath Zoid Prime.

He is currently wandering around Zi, approaching a small town called Dust Town...Name: Mora Richter

Appearance:
http://safebooru.org//samples/902/sample_10fe098b1b76f8baa4a5568c3ddafaa8b7338655.jp g?907507

http://safebooru.org//images/851/b3141cabde71a65e68c908d265ff73ca259f195e.jpg?85680 4

Zoid: Raynos
(http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/Raynos)
http://mopock.com/ZOIDS/photos/photo57.jpg

2x Storm Claw
2x Spike Claw
2x 72mm Vulcan Cannon
3-Barrel Beam Cannon

3D Electronic Radar
Anti-aircraft missile Bay Hard Point

Personality: Always pushy but still somehow cute (A Tsundere!!!), Mora sometimes sulks in a corner of the room and draws something, other time she argues with anybody about everything and anything and in next moment she starts to flirt with the next person. Her mood changes all the time and most of the people she interacts with are quiet confused and also nerved due of this fact.

Morals/Beliefs: Mora has quiet strange taste when it comes to ethics and moral. She has no own opinion in the matter of Zoids being machines or living creatures as she just enjoys to be near Zoid Prime and help him to reach is goal. She never argues with Zoid Prime and follows all his orders without hesitation even if it would lead her into her own death.

Bio: Mora grew up in the Republic and as the only Genezoid in her family she always received the most attention from her parents (It didn't make her popular in the eyse of her 3 siblings). She was usually bullied by her eldest brother but it was all part of a "game" they played. actually her brother was her best "friend" of all.
Mora and the rest of her family lived peacefully in the capital of the republic. She went to school like everybody else would do, do chores and everything a girl in that age would do.

Mora's 15th birthday was right before the Prime zoid incident and not long after the war broke out, she was stopped by a strange group of persons who called themselves "Zealots". They were looking for suitable persons to join them and they gave Mora a CD with all information she would need, what they did was still a mystery for Mora.
When she got home she began to do research on the group and also looked what was inside the CD;
It was a message to not follow the leaders of the countries and to organize themselves to help the great leader; Prime Zoid.
Mora found the man facinating and began to gather all information about him; pictures (mostly fakes), rumors and such. It began to turn into obsession to Mora to meet that unbelivable... facinating and mysterious man who promised to get rid of the war and agony of the humans.

About half a year later Mora met the Zealots again and asked them if she could join them. Even thought most of them just laughed, they decided to test Mora and see if she would fit to be one of them. Mora was taken into a underground Hangar in which many Zoids were waiting for new recruits and Mora was ordered to choose one which she would think was in her reach to control. The young girl chose the only Raynos in the hall and received more laughs from the Zealots. As she didn't understand what she had done wrong one of them explained that she had just picked the hardest to control Zoid they had.

Mora didn't mind that thought and after few hours near the Raynos it began to speak with her. Another hour passed and the Raynos let her touch him and after few more hours, she was flying the Zoid without any problems.
The zealots were stunned to see how far Mora could make it in only few hours and so they decided that she was good enough to join their ranks. Mora was then brought into the HQ of the Zealots and there she received the typical mark of a Zealot.

Today she works as a scout for the zealots, mostly undercover and its quiet rare to see her flying her Raynos which usually waited in the area for Zoids. Mora has cut off all her connections with her family and in military and police reports she has been declared missing or dead.
due of this fact, Mora usually wears a mask that covers her face and also changes her voice so that she is mostly mistaken for a boy.Name: Nell Lenheart

Race: Human

Appearance:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-g-R639tP5js/Tw5P_VsvFkI/AAAAAAAACck/HSY0msXKvRA/s640/anime+girl+advance+wars+by+iwai+ryo+mangaka+lin+ph i+stars.jpg

Zoid: KatFysh named Necros http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/145/0/0/custom_zoid_by_totalslayer.jpg

Zoid weapons and abilities: The tail is a all blade, light mechanical guns, light armor, energy blades that will come out on back of heels, nails will extend. It is a smaller Zoid so it was built to be extremely fast, kind of stealthy and not very strong.

Infa-Red and Tracking systems. Booster's.

Personality: When people first meet Nell, they would say she is aloof, quiet and mysterious. That is because when she first meets people she is trying to figure out is she can trust them or not. As you gain her trust she becomes much friendlier. She loves to banter with people, but that is how you know she is comfortable around you. She is also strong-willed, a survivor and protective. She will kill when necessary but dislikes to otherwise. A lot of times she'll just do things without saying anything.

Morals/Beliefs: She is a firm believer in the fact that Zoids should be neither pet nor weapons, but companions. She also refuses to hurt or kill kids.*

Bio: Nell lived in a small town with her mother and father. Her mother, Zena, was a local mechanic and her father, Joseph, worked at a warehouse. Ever since a young age Nell's mother let her help out around the shop doing small errands; like greeting people and handing her mother tools. At that time her father, and ex-military officer, also started to teach her hand-to-hand combat and fighting with weapons. He also taught her to shoot.

As she grew older her mother realized that Nell had a talent for mechanics. At the age of fifteen she was past her mother's skill level and working for her. At the same time her father noticed a talent for fighting and shooting, even though she didn't like it very much. One day as a gift, Nell's father game her a pair of small daggers to hide on her person.

That night Nell went to sleep, until she heard screams echoing from outside her window and bright lights danced on her wall. Slowly she walked over to the window, much to her horror, the town was on fire. Running downstairs she swiftly woke-up her parents and they ran. Only they didn't get very far. Her mother was shot, instantly killed. Her father went down with a fight. She was caught and knocked out, but she broke a couple arms in the process.

When she awoke she found herself tied up, along with a couple other kids from the town. She was wondering what the bandit’s had planed for them and it wasn't too long before she found out. The Black Market. She knew that she had to get the other kids and her out of there. That night she maneuvered so she was able to grab one of the hidden dagger's and cut herself free. The guard that was suppose to be watching them was drunk and had fallen asleep. Right before she left she noticed that one of the bandits had stolen her dad's cloak (http://alexismartinneely.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/brown-cloak.jpg), so she took it back. Putting it on, the group of kids made their way into the desert. For days they walked, only stopping when absolutely necessary. Some even died on the way. Finally they made it to a small town.

She found that doing odd jobs for people let her get a little money. When she was on her way to the store she someone shouting something. To her right was a mechanic shop and inside was a man who was struggling with something. Slowly she walked over and saw what he was working on. Automatically she found what was wrong. Briskly she walked over, grabbed the wrench, took off her cloak and got to work. In a matter or minutes it was fixed. Her offered her a job because of that; which she accepted gleefully.

While looking for spare parts on day, she noticed a large, strange, object in the back. Upon closer inspection she found it to be a non-working Zoid. She made it her resolve to get it to work. She found out that it was an older model (that was based off of cat and fish bones) and that they didn't make them anymore. For a year she gathered, bartered and found parts it needed. Much to the mechanics amusement, she would often fall asleep working on it.

That night she finally finished it, but for some reason it didn't move. She ended up falling asleep over the design sheet. That morning, she woke up with a fully functioning Zoid in her face. Ever since then that have been together, training and learning from each other. They left the town three years later. As of right now they have a job as a messenger and sometimes even a mechanic. She calls her friend, Necros.Name: Michael Knight

Race: Zoidian

Appearance:

Physical Appearance (http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=596226)

Non-Zoid Combat Gear (http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/188/5/2/badass_merc_by_brotherostavia-d56d4dd.jpg)

Regular Outfit (http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/561490724/Reborn-Mukuro-Rokudo-Cosplay-Costume-free-shipping-popular-products-top-male-costume-CCF0096.jpg)

Zoid: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/nekoteka/side.jpg

Zoid Weapons and Abilities: Katana

Personality: At first he was happy. He'd joke around, laugh with others. But everything changed when Zoid Prime arrived. Now Michael is more cold, calculating. Prone to more violence. And he's angry, angry at the war, for the pointless bloodshed. But more so angry at himself for his failure. A chance for peace was resting on his shoulders and he couldn't see it through to the end. Michael blames himself for the restarting the war.

Morals/Beliefs: Michael never bought into the whole zoids are partners/zoids are tools argument. He didn't care that much. A zoid was a zoid, that's all there was. But ever since uncovering his heritage he believes that both races are foolish for fighting just because they have different abilities. He knew that if they came together they could be an unstoppable force.

Bio: Michael started his zoid piloting when he was very young, at the age of ten. The village where he was living was being attacked by Human-Organoids. In a desperate attempt to save his village he hopped in a Command Wolf and tried to help. Unfortunately he didn't last long, he was in over his head. The zoid was a wreck. But he was given a spot of luck, a Human Alliance Patrol had arrived and driven the attackers off. Of course when he was pulled from the wreckage he as yelled at for doing something reckless, but he didn't care. Michael accepted his punishment. But it was this moment that changed him, he had gotten a taste of combat. He got the rush of the fight, the high, and despite the fact that he lost he was addicted.

So he stowed away with the Alliance soldiers and they took him in. The unit's commanding officer, Colonel Storm, took a liking to him, seeing the firery determination in his eyes. Taking the boy to the capital he found a way to get him into some training programs and soon he was learning the ropes, and not just Zoid combat, hand to hand and weapons. By the time he was fifteen he was set. Decked out in an Alliance uniform and given a standard zoid, Saber Fang. He was assigned to Storm's unit where he was welcomed back with open arms.

Thus began his brief two year service. Michael was put on numerous mission and took part in many battles. On one mission he infiltrated a base with his unit. there he engaged in hand to hand combat with a decorated soldier, one that had been causing the Alliance problems for awhile. But outside his Zoid Michael had the advantage. It had come down to hand to hand and Michael ended u[ winning. The enemy had a strange pendant around his neck, Michael took it as a trophy and it now hangs from his belt. This victory over the enemy pilot earned his a medal, a promotion to Sergeant and a cash reward, there was a bounty put on the pilot. This was a foreshadowing as to what was to become of Michael.

Michael started targeting enemies with high bounties and taking them out. The higher ups didn't like that and issued him many warnings. Michael was also taking trophies and they were proudly displayed in his room, to this day. Though Storm wasn't complaining. The Colonel wanted the dangerous targets gone and encouraged Michael to continue hunting. And so he did. Finally, after two years, he was discharged with the rank of Lieutenant, though not dishonorably. Michael didn't want that on his record, wanting to leave on somewhat good terms. What surprised him was Storm retired not long, six months, after he was discharged and sought him out. Michael, eighteen now, happily greeted Storm. Storm admitted that he enjoyed what he was doing, sending Michael out to complete bounties. But the military wouldn't allow him to indulge in that. So Michael, with the war ending, decided that they'd join a mercenary group.

But first they needed their own Zoids. The military obvioiusly wouldn't let them take their zoids. So they planned a heist, from a local bandit gang. Risky yes and it did end with them upping their killcount but they did complete their objectives. Michael picked a Red Horn from a group of recently pilotless zoids. Storm picked a Metal Rhimos. Finding a group of Mercenaries wasn't hard, they joined a group called The Paladins. The group was made up of both Humans and Human-Organoids. And for the next two years they completed missions. Storm, due to his amazing leadership skills, quickly rose to command, leading the Paladins. Michael became third in command, not having enough experience leading but wanted the higher rank he was happy leaving second in command to the previous occupant. This was his life, and he loved it.

At least it was until the Zoid Prime incident. Everything changed after that. He lost his eyes, having them replaced with top of the line cybernetics. It gave his eyes a bright blue color. He hasn't seen Vega, Curtis or Cadmus for a whole year. Michael assumed they were laying low and avoiding the war. The Paladins have practically disbanded, there were so few of them left. Michael was called back to Neo Haven immediately following his eye surgery. He was promoted, again, Brigadier General. Michael knew why, it was because of the informations he had. Information on the war. He knew the game, and all the players involved in it. Michael knew the true cause of the war, Zoid Prime. Now Michael spends most of his time chasing after two things instead of actually participating in battles. Zoid Prime and they mysterious, "Blue Devil" that has been causing havoc in the wasteland. The BD had been hunting down Zealots, the strange Zoid Prime cult that has sprung up. Of course in his search for Zoid Prime he has come into conflict with them, many times. Michael always took the opportunity to thin out their ranks. But if the BD was hunting them, then this was someone he should know. The enemy of his enemy is his friend after all.

MarchingThunder
10-11-2012, 03:15 AM
So ready to get going? I know I am, I'm ready to post my CS at any time.

TheDoctor
10-11-2012, 03:28 AM
then post it, I'm ready for them. I'll put up my CS tomorrow I hope

MarchingThunder
10-11-2012, 04:03 AM
Name: Agera
Appearance:
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh476/SiaFel/60FC38AE-BE5B-44B1-876C-E3815255C759-3938-00000E290AB49A7E.jpg
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh476/SiaFel/Anime%20Girls/Noel_Vermillion_Story_Mode_Artwork_Normal_Coat.png
Height: 5' 2" or 157cm
Weight: 106 lbs or 48kg
Most of the time, all but the forward bangs of Agera's hair is kept tucked inside the blue beret she wears out of almost constant habit. She has a heavy coat that covers her entire body that she wears over her clothes when she goes into towns, sleeps, or is really any distance away from Berserk Fury.
Zoid: Berserk Fury (http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/Berserk_Fury)
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh476/SiaFel/6254.jpg
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh476/SiaFel/1805.jpg
Weapons:
~2x Buster Claw
~1x Electron Fang
~2x Strike Claw
~1x Strike Smash Tail
~2x Strike Laser Claw
~3x Charged Particle Cannon (Main disabled due to damage, back two replaced.)
~3x AZ 185mm Beam Cannon (Two additional cannons have been mounted in place of the Buster Claw mounted CPC emitters.)
Equipment:
~1x E-Shield Generator (Operating at 30% of maximum capacity.)
~3x Charged Particle Generator
~2x Vernier Thruster
~2x High Maneuver Thruster
~1x Ion Booster Pack
~4x Anchor
Personality:
Reluctant, right up front that one word describes nearly everything one needs to know about Agera. She's shy, quiet, and very reluctant to be dragged into anything that she doesn't know everything about. Even more so, despite having training in hand-to-hand combat and an immensely powerful zoid partner, Agera shuns all forms of fighting whenever and wherever possible. Running is her preferred method of resolving a conflict, and if she can't run away Agera does her best to make a fast, solid show of power to intimidate her opponent so she can stop fighting. This avoidance stems from the loss of multiple zoid partners in the past which has left her with a deep seated reluctance to fight. When fighting is the only option available though, both Agera and Berserk Fury are more than capable of wiping the floor with most any opposing force.
Morals/Beliefs:
Agera sees every zoid as living being just as noble and intelligent as any human or genezoid. She stays as far away from any and all fights as she can but occasionally comes by the aftermath of battles to lend what aid she can to the survivors.
Bio:
Agera was born into a group of more... militant genezoids. This group raised the children communally in a nomadic system and as such, Agera was never acquainted with her birth parents. As she grew up, Agera was trained in hand-to-hand combat and piloted her first zoid at the age of six. The tribe she was a part of made a habit of frequent raids against human groups and settlements across Zi to survive. This was the pattern of life that Agera followed till she was nine when she lost her first, and so far only partner zoid during one of the tribes' raids.

The loss of the zoid scarred Agera emotionally and mentally even as she was put back into the saddle with her tribe as she piloted two more zoids into combat over the next three years, losing both of them within only a few months of beginning to bond with them. Shortly after that, Agera left her tribe, taking as much as she could with her as she left into a desert wasteland on her own, with no partner.

For the better part of two years, Agera eked out a life scavenging what she could and selling it when she encountered traders. Nearing on her fifteenth birthday, Agera stumbled through her latest scavenge location till she found the Berserk Fury. It took only a matter of minutes for the two to begin bonding and forming a link of trust, as both were damaged, Fury physically, Agera mentally. It took a great deal of time for the Fury to come to understand and accept Agera's feelings about fighting, but eventually the zoid accepted that unnecessary conflict was just that; unnecessary.

Now Agera and Berserk Fury wander everywhere between the capitals as they scavenge whatever they can to make a living.

TheDoctor
10-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Looks good. Is it just me...or does Agera's first appearance make it look like she has a...frontbutt?

Also, I added a small paragraph at the end of the summary of part 1. Make sure you read it, it is important.

Anyway, here's my CS.

Name: Cadmus "Cad" Lakonen

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/screammyangel/default/cloud-strife--large-msg-120068206944.jpg
Cadmus has grown a lot in the past year or so. He is now 6'0" and about 170 lbs. Almost all of the meat on Cadmus' bones is muscle, although it is mostly lean. Usually he wears a black sleeveless shirt, slim black pants, black boots, and a black leather jacket with a faded Paladins' crest (http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/0/09/Paladin_crest.png) on the back.

Zoid: None right now

Zoid weapons and abilities: N/A

Personality: Cadmus is pessimistic, stubborn, and grim. He looks at life in a negative way, driven only by vengeance and anger. He isn't someone that you want to piss off, and he will never give up a fight once it has started. Sometimes he starts a fight only to forget why it happened in the first place, for he holds grudges foolishly. He sometimes doesn't think about his actions before he does them, which is problematic in many cases.

Morals/Beliefs: Cadmus believes that zoids are always meant to be seen as companions, not tools of war or pets. He also thinks that genezoids, humans, and zoids are all equal. He has some very slight prejudice against humans because he thinks they caused the last war, but that is only because he grew up learning to be wary around them. However, due exposure to them, his slight prejudice has been worn down, and although he has his views about the previous war, he doesn't let them affect his judgement of others. If someone is being persecuted, attacked, or abused, Cadmus will stick up for them, but he doesn't want that person's gratitude. He only wants justice.

Bio: Cad was born to a nice genezoid household in a rural town. His father was a retired mercenary who served as a protector for their town while his mother was a school teacher. He was an only child. School was a necessity in their town, and Cad had gone to the one-room schoolhouse for as long as he could remember with his mom as the teacher. This was where Cad learned to see humans as the cause of the war. His dream, however, was to become a zoid pilot

When Cad became old enough, he became apprenticed under a zoid engineer, which is where he learned his knowledge about zoids. He would always love to bond with zoids that were recently healed or improved in the shop, fusing with the zoid and sharing knowledge with it. After many years, Cad learned the many ways to interact with a zoid, like how to treat it with respect and how to know when the zoid impresses their will upon yours. He learned the different movements of the zoid and how a fused genezoid’s thoughts may influence the movements.

On his 15th birthday, Cad’s town was attacked by bandits. His mother was killed in the raid, and his father and his zoid simply vanished. He was torn between feeling sympathy for his father if he was captured and anger at him if he ran away. He ran from his town as far as he could, running out of fear, loneliness, grief, heartache, and most of all, vengeance. Vengeance for his family, his family that had just crumbled in his hands. It was his birthday as well. What kind of birthday present was that?

Collapsing from exhaustion in the middle of the desert that surrounded part of his village, he lost consciousness. When he awoke, he heard a roar and a crash from nearby. In front of him was a wild Murasame Liger with a large gash between its eyes that curved down to the right side of its mouth, sparking with energy. There was another wound on the zoid’s side, a deep cut that curved from the left flank to the underbelly of the zoid. Several other wounds were apparent on the liger, but they were not as major as the wounds on its face and left side. Obviously feisty and angered, the Murasame Liger was crouched low and growling at Cad. He noted the massive blade on the liger’s back, which was revolving to its left side to guard the injury. Trying to show the beast that he would cause no harm, Cad relaxed his body and put his hands up for the zoid to see. The liger flinched as Cad raised his hands, and then it pounced on him, trapping him under the its paw. The zoid roared at Cad, pressing his paw a bit harder on him. Attempting to calm the beast, Cad touched its mind.

I don’t want to hurt you, I want to help you! I would-

YOU ARE A GENEZOID. GENEZOIDS HURT. GENEZOIDS DAMAGE. GENEZOIDS KILL.

Is that who did that to you? A group of genezoids?

YES. GENEZOIDS ABUSED ME EVER SINCE ME CREATION. THEY TORTURED ME, TRIED TO KILL ME. YOU ARE A GENEZOID. YOU WANT TO HURT ME.

No, no! My name is Cadmus Lakonen, I want to help you! I would never want to abuse a zoid, never! Let me heal your wounds, I swear I can help. I know a great deal about zoids!

CADMUS LAKONEN, YOU ARE A GENEZOID. YOU LIE. GENEZOIDS LIE.

No, I’m not lying to you! Please, let me go and I can help you! I can nourish you back to health! Please trust me, not all genezoids are like the ones you encountered. We want to work with zoids, be their companions. Let me please try to heal you. If I cause you any more pain, then you can kill me right on the spot. Just trust me in this.

……….NO MORE PAIN. I GIVE YOU MY TRUST. CADMUS LAKONEN, DO NOT LIE.

I won’t.

With that, he fused with the zoid. He examined the damage from his place in the zoid core. The gash on the liger’s side was deep, but not deep enough to damage the core. That could be healed. Cad used some of his energy to close the wound (the equivalent of a scab for humans). He withdrew the zoid’s subconscious attention from the wound, causing it to no longer hurt the zoid. Focusing on the zoid’s head, he did the same. By that time, he was too exhausted to treat the minor wounds. Withdrawing from the zoid, Cad emerged as a ball of energy and then landed on the ground in front of the liger, forming into his body once again and kneeling from exhaustion.

CADMUS LAKONEN. YOU HAVE….helped me. Thank you for healing me.

See what I mean? Not all genezoids want to hurt you.

I understand. Cadmus Lakonen, you are a kind genezoid. Where do you belong?

I need to get back to my town. I can’t continue my journey like this.

Very well. Fuse with me again, and I shall accompany you back to your town.

Once again fusing with the liger, Cad relaxed as the liger read his thoughts, recognized the location of his town, and began to journey back. When he got back to the town, Cad left the zoid. He touched the zoid’s thoughts again.

Thank you for taking me back. You are a kind zoid as well.

Your town is unsafe, Cadmus Lakonen, and I am still wounded. I will gladly protect your town if you continue to heal my wounds.

I would love that! Only, I don’t have your name.

I have no such thing.

You have to have a name! Fine I will call you Rigon. It’s what my dad always called his zoid.

I am Rigon, then.

Rigon and Cad grew closer and closer over the years. Rigon protected the town from further bandit raids, and even after Cad had healed Rigon, the zoid stayed with him. Cad eventually let go his grudge against the bandits and became a mercenary like his father (after finding another person to defend the town). Althought he still grieved for his family, Rigon was there for him.

Then the Zoid Prime took him away. Killed him.

Driven by rage and fury, Cadmus utilized a power that he had used against the Zoid Prime: by using his ability to fly into zoids, he was able to slam into the Dark Spiner, knocking it away during the fight. During his time alone wandering the wastelands of Zi, Cadmus has trained himself with this power, using it to battle other zoids on his own. Although it exhausts him to use it, it has become very useful. He has also trained himself physically, and as he hit another growth spurt, muscles started to layer onto his body. And as his body grew bigger, he learned how to fight. He is now a very proficient fighter, battling with very little defense but very toned offense (much like his style when battling zoids).

In his time alone, though, he has battled both military and bandits who got in his way. This has earned him a reputation, and although no one really knows his name, he became known as the "Blue Devil." Now he is hunting the Zealots underneath Zoid Prime.

He is currently wandering around Zi, approaching a small town called Dust Town...

Ushima
10-12-2012, 12:48 AM
I'll have my CS up soon

MaskofSilence
10-12-2012, 04:25 AM
I should have my CS up by tomorrow.

MarchingThunder
10-12-2012, 05:46 AM
...I never saw such a thing before, but now that you have posed such a question I can't help but see it even though it really isn't there so ill be editting with a new image in short order.

TheDoctor
10-12-2012, 11:54 AM
I don't know, I just SAW it and I couldn't see it any other way. It was very odd XD

The Bartender
10-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Lookie lookie, Doc is really eager to get into the Hall of Fame! I shall join this second clash as I didn't be present in the first one.

Name: Mora Richter

Appearance:
http://safebooru.org//samples/902/sample_10fe098b1b76f8baa4a5568c3ddafaa8b7338655.jp g?907507

http://safebooru.org//images/851/b3141cabde71a65e68c908d265ff73ca259f195e.jpg?85680 4

Zoid: Raynos
(http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/Raynos)
http://mopock.com/ZOIDS/photos/photo57.jpg

2x Storm Claw
2x Spike Claw
2x 72mm Vulcan Cannon
3-Barrel Beam Cannon

3D Electronic Radar
Anti-aircraft missile Bay Hard Point

Personality: Always pushy but still somehow cute (A Tsundere!!!), Mora sometimes sulks in a corner of the room and draws something, other time she argues with anybody about everything and anything and in next moment she starts to flirt with the next person. Her mood changes all the time and most of the people she interacts with are quiet confused and also nerved due of this fact.

Morals/Beliefs: Mora has quiet strange taste when it comes to ethics and moral. She has no own opinion in the matter of Zoids being machines or living creatures as she just enjoys to be near Zoid Prime and help him to reach is goal. She never argues with Zoid Prime and follows all his orders without hesitation even if it would lead her into her own death.

Bio: Mora grew up in the Republic and as the only Genezoid in her family she always received the most attention from her parents (It didn't make her popular in the eyse of her 3 siblings). She was usually bullied by her eldest brother but it was all part of a "game" they played. actually her brother was her best "friend" of all.
Mora and the rest of her family lived peacefully in the capital of the republic. She went to school like everybody else would do, do chores and everything a girl in that age would do.

Mora's 15th birthday was right before the Prime zoid incident and not long after the war broke out, she was stopped by a strange group of persons who called themselves "Zealots". They were looking for suitable persons to join them and they gave Mora a CD with all information she would need, what they did was still a mystery for Mora.
When she got home she began to do research on the group and also looked what was inside the CD;
It was a message to not follow the leaders of the countries and to organize themselves to help the great leader; Prime Zoid.
Mora found the man facinating and began to gather all information about him; pictures (mostly fakes), rumors and such. It began to turn into obsession to Mora to meet that unbelivable... facinating and mysterious man who promised to get rid of the war and agony of the humans.

About half a year later Mora met the Zealots again and asked them if she could join them. Even thought most of them just laughed, they decided to test Mora and see if she would fit to be one of them. Mora was taken into a underground Hangar in which many Zoids were waiting for new recruits and Mora was ordered to choose one which she would think was in her reach to control. The young girl chose the only Raynos in the hall and received more laughs from the Zealots. As she didn't understand what she had done wrong one of them explained that she had just picked the hardest to control Zoid they had.

Mora didn't mind that thought and after few hours near the Raynos it began to speak with her. Another hour passed and the Raynos let her touch him and after few more hours, she was flying the Zoid without any problems.
The zealots were stunned to see how far Mora could make it in only few hours and so they decided that she was good enough to join their ranks. Mora was then brought into the HQ of the Zealots and there she received the typical mark of a Zealot.

Today she works as a scout for the zealots, mostly undercover and its quiet rare to see her flying her Raynos which usually waited in the area for Zoids. Mora has cut off all her connections with her family and in military and police reports she has been declared missing or dead.
due of this fact, Mora usually wears a mask that covers her face and also changes her voice so that she is mostly mistaken for a boy.

MaskofSilence
10-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Name: Nell Lenheart

Race: Human

Appearance:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-g-R639tP5js/Tw5P_VsvFkI/AAAAAAAACck/HSY0msXKvRA/s640/anime+girl+advance+wars+by+iwai+ryo+mangaka+lin+ph i+stars.jpg

Zoid: KatFysh named Necros http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/145/0/0/custom_zoid_by_totalslayer.jpg

Zoid weapons and abilities: The tail is a all blade, light mechanical guns, light armor, energy blades that will come out on back of heels, nails will extend. It is a smaller Zoid so it was built to be extremely fast, kind of stealthy and not very strong.

Infa-Red and Tracking systems. Booster's.

Personality: When people first meet Nell, they would say she is aloof, quiet and mysterious. That is because when she first meets people she is trying to figure out is she can trust them or not. As you gain her trust she becomes much friendlier. She loves to banter with people, but that is how you know she is comfortable around you. She is also strong-willed, a survivor and protective. She will kill when necessary but dislikes to otherwise. A lot of times she'll just do things without saying anything.

Morals/Beliefs: She is a firm believer in the fact that Zoids should be neither pet nor weapons, but companions. She also refuses to hurt or kill kids.*

Bio: Nell lived in a small town with her mother and father. Her mother, Zena, was a local mechanic and her father, Joseph, worked at a warehouse. Ever since a young age Nell's mother let her help out around the shop doing small errands; like greeting people and handing her mother tools. At that time her father, and ex-military officer, also started to teach her hand-to-hand combat and fighting with weapons. He also taught her to shoot.

As she grew older her mother realized that Nell had a talent for mechanics. At the age of fifteen she was past her mother's skill level and working for her. At the same time her father noticed a talent for fighting and shooting, even though she didn't like it very much. One day as a gift, Nell's father game her a pair of small daggers to hide on her person.

That night Nell went to sleep, until she heard screams echoing from outside her window and bright lights danced on her wall. Slowly she walked over to the window, much to her horror, the town was on fire. Running downstairs she swiftly woke-up her parents and they ran. Only they didn't get very far. Her mother was shot, instantly killed. Her father went down with a fight. She was caught and knocked out, but she broke a couple arms in the process.

When she awoke she found herself tied up, along with a couple other kids from the town. She was wondering what the bandit’s had planed for them and it wasn't too long before she found out. The Black Market. She knew that she had to get the other kids and her out of there. That night she maneuvered so she was able to grab one of the hidden dagger's and cut herself free. The guard that was suppose to be watching them was drunk and had fallen asleep. Right before she left she noticed that one of the bandits had stolen her dad's cloak (http://alexismartinneely.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/brown-cloak.jpg), so she took it back. Putting it on, the group of kids made their way into the desert. For days they walked, only stopping when absolutely necessary. Some even died on the way. Finally they made it to a small town.

She found that doing odd jobs for people let her get a little money. When she was on her way to the store she someone shouting something. To her right was a mechanic shop and inside was a man who was struggling with something. Slowly she walked over and saw what he was working on. Automatically she found what was wrong. Briskly she walked over, grabbed the wrench, took off her cloak and got to work. In a matter or minutes it was fixed. Her offered her a job because of that; which she accepted gleefully.

While looking for spare parts on day, she noticed a large, strange, object in the back. Upon closer inspection she found it to be a non-working Zoid. She made it her resolve to get it to work. She found out that it was an older model (that was based off of cat and fish bones) and that they didn't make them anymore. For a year she gathered, bartered and found parts it needed. Much to the mechanics amusement, she would often fall asleep working on it.

That night she finally finished it, but for some reason it didn't move. She ended up falling asleep over the design sheet. That morning, she woke up with a fully functioning Zoid in her face. Ever since then that have been together, training and learning from each other. They left the town three years later. As of right now they have a job as a messenger and sometimes even a mechanic. She calls her friend, Necros.

MarchingThunder
10-12-2012, 02:58 PM
It's a harem!

TheDoctor
10-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Looks like Cad gets alllll the ladies.

But wait! We still have one more!

all are accepted, but ill have to take a closer loo when i get home late tonight. Also bartender,i just got one in the hall of fame which was part one of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Cad gets alllll the ladies.

But wait! We still have one more!

all are accepted, but ill have to take a closer loo when i get home late tonight. Also bartender,i just got one in the hall of fame which was part one of this.

Ushima
10-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Wait until I post mine. Trying to find a picture of older knight

MarchingThunder
10-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Then get on it!

Ushima
10-12-2012, 10:43 PM
As soon as I'm done with family stuff

MarchingThunder
10-12-2012, 11:05 PM
lol.

Ushima
10-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Name: Michael Knight

Race: Zoidian

Appearance:

Physical Appearance (http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=596226)

Non-Zoid Combat Gear (http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/188/5/2/badass_merc_by_brotherostavia-d56d4dd.jpg)

Regular Outfit (http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/561490724/Reborn-Mukuro-Rokudo-Cosplay-Costume-free-shipping-popular-products-top-male-costume-CCF0096.jpg)

Zoid: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/nekoteka/side.jpg

Zoid Weapons and Abilities: Katana

Personality: At first he was happy. He'd joke around, laugh with others. But everything changed when Zoid Prime arrived. Now Michael is more cold, calculating. Prone to more violence. And he's angry, angry at the war, for the pointless bloodshed. But more so angry at himself for his failure. A chance for peace was resting on his shoulders and he couldn't see it through to the end. Michael blames himself for the restarting the war.

Morals/Beliefs: Michael never bought into the whole zoids are partners/zoids are tools argument. He didn't care that much. A zoid was a zoid, that's all there was. But ever since uncovering his heritage he believes that both races are foolish for fighting just because they have different abilities. He knew that if they came together they could be an unstoppable force.

Bio: Michael started his zoid piloting when he was very young, at the age of ten. The village where he was living was being attacked by Human-Organoids. In a desperate attempt to save his village he hopped in a Command Wolf and tried to help. Unfortunately he didn't last long, he was in over his head. The zoid was a wreck. But he was given a spot of luck, a Human Alliance Patrol had arrived and driven the attackers off. Of course when he was pulled from the wreckage he as yelled at for doing something reckless, but he didn't care. Michael accepted his punishment. But it was this moment that changed him, he had gotten a taste of combat. He got the rush of the fight, the high, and despite the fact that he lost he was addicted.

So he stowed away with the Alliance soldiers and they took him in. The unit's commanding officer, Colonel Storm, took a liking to him, seeing the firery determination in his eyes. Taking the boy to the capital he found a way to get him into some training programs and soon he was learning the ropes, and not just Zoid combat, hand to hand and weapons. By the time he was fifteen he was set. Decked out in an Alliance uniform and given a standard zoid, Saber Fang. He was assigned to Storm's unit where he was welcomed back with open arms.

Thus began his brief two year service. Michael was put on numerous mission and took part in many battles. On one mission he infiltrated a base with his unit. there he engaged in hand to hand combat with a decorated soldier, one that had been causing the Alliance problems for awhile. But outside his Zoid Michael had the advantage. It had come down to hand to hand and Michael ended u[ winning. The enemy had a strange pendant around his neck, Michael took it as a trophy and it now hangs from his belt. This victory over the enemy pilot earned his a medal, a promotion to Sergeant and a cash reward, there was a bounty put on the pilot. This was a foreshadowing as to what was to become of Michael.

Michael started targeting enemies with high bounties and taking them out. The higher ups didn't like that and issued him many warnings. Michael was also taking trophies and they were proudly displayed in his room, to this day. Though Storm wasn't complaining. The Colonel wanted the dangerous targets gone and encouraged Michael to continue hunting. And so he did. Finally, after two years, he was discharged with the rank of Lieutenant, though not dishonorably. Michael didn't want that on his record, wanting to leave on somewhat good terms. What surprised him was Storm retired not long, six months, after he was discharged and sought him out. Michael, eighteen now, happily greeted Storm. Storm admitted that he enjoyed what he was doing, sending Michael out to complete bounties. But the military wouldn't allow him to indulge in that. So Michael, with the war ending, decided that they'd join a mercenary group.

But first they needed their own Zoids. The military obvioiusly wouldn't let them take their zoids. So they planned a heist, from a local bandit gang. Risky yes and it did end with them upping their killcount but they did complete their objectives. Michael picked a Red Horn from a group of recently pilotless zoids. Storm picked a Metal Rhimos. Finding a group of Mercenaries wasn't hard, they joined a group called The Paladins. The group was made up of both Humans and Human-Organoids. And for the next two years they completed missions. Storm, due to his amazing leadership skills, quickly rose to command, leading the Paladins. Michael became third in command, not having enough experience leading but wanted the higher rank he was happy leaving second in command to the previous occupant. This was his life, and he loved it.

At least it was until the Zoid Prime incident. Everything changed after that. He lost his eyes, having them replaced with top of the line cybernetics. It gave his eyes a bright blue color. He hasn't seen Vega, Curtis or Cadmus for a whole year. Michael assumed they were laying low and avoiding the war. The Paladins have practically disbanded, there were so few of them left. Michael was called back to Neo Haven immediately following his eye surgery. He was promoted, again, Brigadier General. Michael knew why, it was because of the informations he had. Information on the war. He knew the game, and all the players involved in it. Michael knew the true cause of the war, Zoid Prime. Now Michael spends most of his time chasing after two things instead of actually participating in battles. Zoid Prime and they mysterious, "Blue Devil" that has been causing havoc in the wasteland. The BD had been hunting down Zealots, the strange Zoid Prime cult that has sprung up. Of course in his search for Zoid Prime he has come into conflict with them, many times. Michael always took the opportunity to thin out their ranks. But if the BD was hunting them, then this was someone he should know. The enemy of his enemy is his friend after all.

Soulio
10-13-2012, 02:24 AM
Can I be my character from the first part?

TheDoctor
10-13-2012, 03:51 AM
Soul, you dropped the last RP. If you are gonna drop this one as well, I can't accept you. I'm sorry man, it was hard enough supporting the RP with just myself, Ushima, and Mask. I want everyone to go all the way, and I can't accept you if you will drop out again.

Ushima
10-13-2012, 04:54 AM
How was my CS?

Soulio
10-13-2012, 05:41 AM
I didn't drop it. I couldn't do anything without going off and making myself go on some tangent and do something totally different than the plot. Valkoor vanished of RPA, and thats what caused all this.

TheDoctor
10-13-2012, 06:01 AM
Soul, you vanished without a trace. You stopped posting, just entirely gave up. We could've easily scavenged your character from that situation, not a problem at all. It was much harder including Mask into the plot with how late it was, yet we pulled it off. Also, you didn't even let me know that you are dropping.

I'm not crazy about many things when I RP, but dropping an RP while it is still alive without telling the GM is unacceptable. When an RP dies, it dies and it is ok to let that happen. But the Zoids RP was not dead. 9 people randomly dropped the RP while we were trying to play it out of 12. There are only 3 people who stayed with the RP, and that is Ushima, Mask, and myself. We scavenged that RP.

Sure, valk vanished. But it was supposedly because his computer broke. You were still active on RPA.

Also, everyones character sheets look great! I'm proud of everyone so far!

Soulio
10-13-2012, 06:27 AM
I won't drop it. Plain and simple. Hell, I'll even continue on from where I am. But I guarantee you that I will not drop this without you knowing first.

TheDoctor
10-13-2012, 07:19 AM
Ok Soul, I'm giving you another chance. But please put as much into your CS as you can, and make sure that you read the rules regarding IC posts

Soulio
10-13-2012, 07:43 AM
Name-Markus Couner
Race-Genozoid
Age-32
Gender-Male
Appearance-6'8" Muscular. Has a scar running down his right side of his face due to an injury
Dark hair, Green eyes. Always wears the leather jacket he woke up in 15 years ago.
Zoid-Looks like a jaguar. Solid black. Has two blades on it's back and two launchers on it's hind legs that shoot out small blades or blade like items. Blajet is his name, don't wear it out.
Personality-Sarcastic. Major ass. But it works because his Zoid is like that as well. He tends to be somewhat respectful to women.
Morals-He flat out refuses to kill a human unless absolutely necessary. If it comes to it, he will without guilt. The same with his Zoid.(They're very alike)
Bio-As a child, his parents were very respectful and kind toward him and their friends. This was passed onto him, which is what he claims is " a trait not very many people have anymore." At the age of 13, his parents were murdered by Anti-Genozoids, during an attack on their town. His parents told him to run away, and this is when he found his Zoid. But not before he watched his parents get brutally murdered before his young eyes. He grew a cold feeling in him over the years, making him feel distant when he killed an Anti-Genozoid scumbag. But when he made friends with a neutral family while traveling, it gave him a better sense of humanity, and gave him back some sense of life. He will still kill, but not when it is unjustified. His Zoid is much the same.
He has since been traveling, trying to find a group to join to help the cause.

Different Character, had a sense of creativity.

TheDoctor
10-13-2012, 04:21 PM
*facepalm* Soul, you didn't read what I required for the CS. A picture is required for both the character and the zoid.

Soulio
10-13-2012, 07:38 PM
Where do I go? Im not associated with all these picture sites where I can find a picture of someone resembling my character down to the tiniest detail.

TheDoctor
10-13-2012, 07:58 PM
You can search on Google images for a picture of someone resembling him. If your picture is paired with a description then it is even better, so you can search for a picture of a big, dark haired anime guy and then put your description with it.

As for zoids, Google images works as well.

MarchingThunder
10-13-2012, 08:54 PM
or the zoid wiki

TheDoctor
10-13-2012, 09:28 PM
^That as well. There are plenty of tools that you can use, but I need an appearance. This is mainly because this is an anime-style RP, so if I have a visual of what your character and zoid look like, it makes everything much easier to picture and write about.

The Bartender
10-14-2012, 08:21 AM
For characters I prefer Safebooru.org, it is a search engine only for anime pictures and there are millions of possible characters there (I have something like 500 in reserve if I need a new character quickly).

Soulio
10-14-2012, 08:27 AM
Well... Then I cant participate in this RP. May the odds be ever in your favor, don't cut the cheese on a date, use protection, and all that jazz.

TheDoctor
10-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Ahh, I see. *shrugs* suit yourself, man. Best of luck to you, and I will hopefully see you in the potential Skyrim RP

Looks like we are ready to start, people! I'll probably put up the IC today.

MarchingThunder
10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Cool, I'm ready whenever.

Ushima
10-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Sweetness

The Bartender
10-14-2012, 04:42 PM
Lock and Load!

MaskofSilence
10-15-2012, 04:19 AM
Let's do this!

TheDoctor
10-15-2012, 09:36 PM
IC is up! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35810&p=1129922#post1129922)

Rock this shit.

MarchingThunder
10-15-2012, 11:55 PM
I think I'll dump agera off in the bar for her starting point.

Got an intro post up, I really hate doing intros, my posts will be longer from now on once I have something to build off of and reply to.

valkoordb
10-16-2012, 01:25 AM
... Hello all :)

TheDoctor
10-16-2012, 02:01 AM
HOLY SHIT VALK. ARE YOU BACK?! HOLY SHIT GOD HELP ME I THINK I'M DREAMING.

TheDoctor
10-16-2012, 03:17 AM
Also, Mask, it's only been a year or so after Zoid Prime, not 3 years

MaskofSilence
10-16-2012, 03:36 AM
Right, let me change it. Sorry!

TheDoctor
10-16-2012, 03:37 AM
No problem :) Looking great guys! I'm gonna go to bed, can't wait to see the posts tomorrow morning!

Ushima
10-16-2012, 05:25 AM
alright working on mine now

The Bartender
10-16-2012, 08:34 AM
Oh my god! Doc, I think I see chosts!? Was that Walk?!?!

TheDoctor
10-16-2012, 12:08 PM
I...I don't know! He just came on, posted that, and left!

I THINK RPA IS HAUNTED =|

The Bartender
10-16-2012, 12:15 PM
It could be...

Anyway, i posted.

TheDoctor
10-16-2012, 12:19 PM
lol, that poor bartender. He has to throw away a whole pint!

MarchingThunder
10-16-2012, 03:32 PM
Well Agera won't waste her whiskey...

Ushima
10-16-2012, 03:50 PM
wasting booze? how dare you!

MarchingThunder
10-16-2012, 05:05 PM
You Best Just Send the Whiskey

Oh they shoulda just sent the whiskey
When they saw the trouble coming,
Oh they shoulda just sent the whiskey!
Then they wouldn’t be a-running.

Times are tough and things are bad
So why be dumb and risky?
When you see the trouble come,
Ya better just send the whiskey!

Now, I hear wine is mighty fine
It makes you feel so frisky!
But trouble’s come, so get er done
And don’t forget the whiskey!

Oh you shoulda just sent the whiskey,
When ya heard that troubles coming
Oh you shoulda just sent the whiskey
Then all this woulda been nothing!

Now vodka grows from winter snows
That make you cold and shivery!
But that icy bite just don’t feel right
So best send me a whiskey!

When you knew that I was coming!
Then you wouldn’t get a thumping!

Times are rough and things are bad
But don’t you get sad and weepy!
When you know that I’m a coming
Just send me your whiskey!

TheDoctor
10-16-2012, 10:26 PM
Posted bitches

MarchingThunder
10-16-2012, 10:54 PM
And I followed up, what you think of that song for the current situation?

TheDoctor
10-16-2012, 11:01 PM
Beautiful. Just so perfect

Ushima
10-17-2012, 12:33 AM
alright i posted

MarchingThunder
10-17-2012, 12:39 AM
Now, now, where do you get off leaving like that? You're stopping anything interesting from happening in your presence Ushima. lol

Ushima
10-17-2012, 12:40 AM
i'm sorry i was unaware something was going to go down

MarchingThunder
10-17-2012, 12:58 AM
I don't know if there is, but how can we have something happen if you do leave? lol

Ushima
10-17-2012, 01:06 AM
well he'll come in guns blazing then

TheDoctor
10-17-2012, 01:48 AM
Well Cadmus went out to find him first!

Ushima
10-17-2012, 02:11 AM
i'll wait for more posts before i respond k doc?

TheDoctor
10-17-2012, 02:13 AM
Sure works for me

MarchingThunder
10-17-2012, 02:45 AM
I'm going to let Ushima, Tender, and Mask get posts up before I make my next post unless I get addressed in one of their posts.

The Bartender
10-17-2012, 08:55 AM
Posted.

TheDoctor
10-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Alright, Bartender has posted. Ushima? =|

Ushima
10-17-2012, 09:08 PM
yeah....after i get dinner lol

MarchingThunder
10-17-2012, 11:24 PM
Now i just need to wait for mask to post before I do.

MaskofSilence
10-18-2012, 12:02 AM
Working on a post now. :)

MarchingThunder
10-18-2012, 12:10 AM
Cool, I'll be ready to reply soon.

MaskofSilence
10-18-2012, 12:27 AM
Okay Thunder, you're good to go. Thanks for waiting! X3

TheDoctor
10-18-2012, 12:31 AM
Alrighty then, I'll post after Thunder then!

MarchingThunder
10-18-2012, 01:16 AM
Apologies for the lower quality of what I just posted as I had to rewrite it and was frustrated since mcafee had decided in the middle of the original one that my computer needed a restart.

Ushima
10-18-2012, 01:45 AM
talk about bad timing

MarchingThunder
10-18-2012, 02:00 AM
Yeah, I was about 2/3 of the way through it and suddenly chrome goes "oh snap" and mcafee goes, "hey we're restarting your computer for some updates even though you said to wait till later"

TheDoctor
10-18-2012, 03:10 AM
Nvm, I'll post tomorrow morning. Night all

EDIT: Fuck that I'm posting

MaskofSilence
10-18-2012, 03:26 PM
I am going to wait for at least one more person to post before I do. :)

Ushima
10-18-2012, 05:05 PM
I will be posting once I am out of work

The Bartender
10-18-2012, 06:04 PM
I'll post tomorrow.

MarchingThunder
10-18-2012, 06:24 PM
I'll post whenever I am asked to if I haven't already. So if someone wants to pick up on Agera go ahead.

TheDoctor
10-18-2012, 08:08 PM
Sick nasty brah.

MarchingThunder
10-18-2012, 08:17 PM
wha-?

TheDoctor
10-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Don't worry bout it

MarchingThunder
10-18-2012, 08:49 PM
OK, but if you're sick I sympathize.

TheDoctor
10-18-2012, 08:53 PM
lolnope, but I probably will be soon. Somethin is floating around the school...

MaskofSilence
10-19-2012, 02:56 AM
Posted, figured that I would include Thunder. X3

MarchingThunder
10-19-2012, 03:05 AM
Huzzah, social interaction!

Huzzah! Posted!

MaskofSilence
10-20-2012, 01:48 PM
I will post later today. :)

Ushima
10-20-2012, 03:00 PM
goiing to post now. would've posted yesterday but went out last night

TheDoctor
10-20-2012, 04:33 PM
I shall allow the others to post

MarchingThunder
10-24-2012, 12:03 AM
Lets post people!

MaskofSilence
10-24-2012, 01:32 AM
Working on the post now.

MarchingThunder
10-24-2012, 11:37 PM
After you post Doctor I'll get a reply up.

TheDoctor
10-25-2012, 12:46 AM
You got it. Workin on it now

MarchingThunder
10-25-2012, 03:19 AM
Posted, and uh-oh Tender, you've been outed, but Mora wouldn't see Agera's hand gestures.

TheDoctor
10-25-2012, 03:26 AM
Hey, whoever is gonna post next (Ushima maybe?) Send me a PM before you post, I wanna throw in a couple things from Cadmus. I have an idea

Ushima
10-25-2012, 03:32 AM
you got it

MarchingThunder
10-25-2012, 05:11 PM
So who gets next post? I was considering it, but if someone else wants to first ill let them

MaskofSilence
10-25-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm working one now.

TheDoctor
10-25-2012, 09:01 PM
I'll throw one up after Mask and Thunder :)

Ushima
10-25-2012, 09:08 PM
Then me again

MarchingThunder
10-25-2012, 10:12 PM
Posted

Ushima
10-26-2012, 01:43 AM
mine's done

TheDoctor
10-26-2012, 02:37 AM
Someone else up for a post?

MarchingThunder
10-26-2012, 03:25 AM
I will

TheDoctor
10-26-2012, 03:28 AM
I'll throw one up tomorrow morning.

All of you guys rock. I'm so proud of all of our posts so far. Fantastic job guys :)

The Bartender
10-26-2012, 04:49 AM
Its quiet funny to read how one talks about Mora as a she, the second as a he.

The Bartender
10-26-2012, 10:19 AM
Btw, there are some things that are bothering me about tthe few last posts. First, if I didn't misunderstand, only Ushima is outside and so only he could see Mora not to talk about Matter and still everyone inside the house saw how she flew away.
Other thing was this signal thingy Delta said. Do Zoids send somekind of signals and how can you catch them even without seeing the other zoid?

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, there are some things that are bothering me about tthe few last posts. First, if I didn't misunderstand, only Ushima is outside and so only he could see Mora not to talk about Matter and still everyone inside the house saw how she flew away.
Other thing was this signal thingy Delta said. Do Zoids send somekind of signals and how can you catch them even without seeing the other zoid?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The Bartender
10-26-2012, 10:24 AM

TheDoctor
10-26-2012, 12:23 PM
1) That's true, guys. Nobody knows that this spy is a girl. Cadmus assumed it was a boy, but everyone else immediately assumed it was a girl when the spy looks like a boy. Mask, Thunder, and Ushima, could you guys edit that?

2) I assumed that Cadmus saw what happened through the window. He saw Mora lifted up by the Raynos, and when he went outside, they could see the Raynos flying away, although it left their vision soon afterwards. Was it assumed that no one could see the Raynos, Bartender? Or what? I'm a bit confused by this.

3) Think of it like a signature. Delta can pick up zoid signals (I guess?), which (once again, I guess?) naturally radiate from the zoid. I don't really know, that's a question for Ushima.

MarchingThunder
10-26-2012, 02:48 PM
Agera had her view of the spy via Fury, so she doesn't know the gender and is just using both interchangeably.

MaskofSilence
10-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Yeah, I edit that. :)

Ushima
10-26-2012, 02:59 PM
i don't believe i mentioned the gender at all. if i did i will fix it.

MaskofSilence
10-26-2012, 03:03 PM
I'll post soon.

The Bartender
10-26-2012, 03:18 PM
2) I assumed that Cadmus saw what happened through the window. He saw Mora lifted up by the Raynos, and when he went outside, they could see the Raynos flying away, although it left their vision soon afterwards. Was it assumed that no one could see the Raynos, Bartender? Or what? I'm a bit confused by this.

I actually didn't mean you because you were standing right next to the window (even thought seeing from there could be still a bit tricky except Cadmus put his head out of the window due of the high altitude of Matter). And eve if you know I have a Raynos, I have already some plans according that if you want to hear them Doc.

And then one more thing, a bit stupid but still something that should be considered; It was never said or seen that Mora was a zealot (of course, a spy could be directly connected with them ect ect ect but still it would not be impossible to say there are going to be dozends of enemies shortly.)

And Ushima, how does that signal thingy function?

Ushima
10-26-2012, 03:26 PM
well signals are unique, different patterns and frequencies and blah blah blah techinical stuff that makes my head hurt thinking about it. so if we see they Raynos again Delta can match the unique signal output. the only way to avoid that is to shut down the zoid, so it doesn't put out signals, until Delta isn't around and can pick them up

MarchingThunder
10-26-2012, 03:51 PM
It's an FOF tag that broad casts the zoids identification and affiliation to avoid friendly fire. Stealth zoids like hellcats and the stealth stormsworders can throttle theirs but all other zoids would be built to make that impossible.

The Bartender
10-26-2012, 03:57 PM
Okey, now I shall go with the plan B then.

Ushima
10-26-2012, 03:59 PM
thank you marching for remembering that term i couldn't remember

MarchingThunder
10-26-2012, 04:07 PM
More than welcome.

The Bartender
10-26-2012, 04:36 PM
I'll be posting soon.

TheDoctor
10-26-2012, 05:03 PM
Glad we worked it out. Ill post as soon as im home in 3 or so hours. Lovin this so far!

- - - Updated - - -

Glad we worked it out. Ill post as soon as im home in 3 or so hours. Lovin this so far!

TheDoctor
10-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Alright I put up a post. Awww, poor Cadmus -that_cry-

Also, Bartender, send me a PM regarding your "plans" for discovering the Raynos

MarchingThunder
10-26-2012, 10:06 PM
Anyone up for Agera knocking some sense into Cadmus?

Ushima
10-26-2012, 10:22 PM
I could throw a wrench at him from atop the liger

MarchingThunder
10-26-2012, 10:26 PM
Yeah but Agera has experience with this loss and the wrench might kill him. Worst Agera'd do is break his jaw.

TheDoctor
10-26-2012, 10:29 PM
No, leave Cadmus alone! Besides, he's alone in the office of the shop. No one can see him. All he wants is...SOMEONE TO LOVE HIM =|

Besides, if you tried to knock some sense into Cadmus then he would knock them unconscious.

MarchingThunder
10-26-2012, 10:35 PM
I think Agera might be able to handle him, and if she surprise decks him, she might have enough time to surprise him with words.

Ushima
10-26-2012, 10:41 PM
If it turns into a fight I shall provide commentary

MaskofSilence
10-26-2012, 11:27 PM
Same here. XD

MarchingThunder
10-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Then I'll get a post up tonight with Agera intervening and putting a stop to Cadmus's angsting.

TheDoctor
10-27-2012, 02:57 AM
oi dont be hittin on Cadmus!

- - - Updated - - -

oi dont be hittin on Cadmus!

MarchingThunder
10-27-2012, 03:09 AM
Not hittin on him, just beatin on him

Ushima
10-27-2012, 04:27 PM
would've posted last night had i not had to be into work at 7am. got out last night at 1am and needed some sleep

TheDoctor
10-27-2012, 06:32 PM
Well, I just came back from a 5K overwhelmed by zombies and I feel like I am gonna pass out! :D

TheDoctor
10-27-2012, 06:42 PM
AND HOLD UP ONE DAMN SECOND HERE.

1) How did the Fury see Cadmus in that room?

2) Cadmus was not "pounding on the walls." If you read the post again, it shows that he punched the wall ONE TIME.

3) A TANTRUM? He vented his anger by punching the wall one time, and then fell to sorrow. He wasn't WHINING or COMPLAINING about his problems like you made it seem like! He was having a moment to mourn for the zoid he lost! And he was doing it QUIETLY! On his own! This makes it seem like he either A: started whining to the others about how he doesn't have a zoid, or B: started trashing Nell's office like a whiny brat! He was just shedding some tears for his lost zoid, the only thing that had been looking out for him for the past like 3 years, because he hadn't actually shed a tear for Rigon since the incident happened over a year ago! And he was doing it SILENTLY in the office!

The way it was written, it made Cadmus seem like a self-centered, childish asshole. He was doing the natural things that humans do when they lose someone they love, which is to CRY. Not pounding on walls, not sobbing as loud as he possibly could, and definitely NOT having a tantrum.

All I'm saying is that it was badly phrased. And Cadmus may proceed to beat up Agera.

MarchingThunder
10-27-2012, 07:17 PM
oh I'll rewrite it don't overreact doctor. First I figured there were windows up there like there were downstairs. Alright its not a tantrum, but he is sulking, it is bad for him, and if she isn't blunt, she isn't going to get across to him. And I exaggerated the punch to the wall by saying he was beating on it, I'll correct that, my apologies that it has caused an issue.

Edited

TheDoctor
10-27-2012, 07:26 PM
Ahh, I see. My bad, I didn't mean to make it seem like I was angry. Now that I look back on this post, though....

My apologies, Thunder! I wasn't mad, although it does look like I was

MaskofSilence
10-27-2012, 08:36 PM
That was intense. XD

Also, working on a post now.

TheDoctor
10-27-2012, 08:37 PM
Alright, posted! I had Agera punch Cadmus in the stomach again, he needed a wakeup call.

I expect that Agera and Cadmus may be having a heartfelt discussion sometime

MarchingThunder
10-27-2012, 08:42 PM
I would expect them to at some point in the future when Agera has to try and temper Cadmus's anger with some logic and he wants to lash out at her for getting in the way of his revenge.

TheDoctor
10-27-2012, 09:16 PM
That would be a good idea. I'm planning on having them run into the bandits that killed Cad's mom and took his dad, so he'll flip shit there.

Ushima
10-27-2012, 09:26 PM
should i be getting restraints ready?

TheDoctor
10-27-2012, 09:37 PM
We always need restraints with Cad!

Ushima
10-27-2012, 09:46 PM
i'll get the straight jacket and sedatives

MarchingThunder
10-27-2012, 09:51 PM
Ooooo... Shit is about to go down.

TheDoctor
10-27-2012, 09:54 PM
So pumped! Post!!

MarchingThunder
10-27-2012, 10:01 PM
Alright I'm on it.

Ushima
10-27-2012, 10:21 PM
What's going down?

TheDoctor
10-27-2012, 10:23 PM
If Cadmus sees Michael handlin Nell like that...ohhhh man. Tension shall build....

And maybe, to make it that much more complicated, I'll throw in a character from before once we get moving...hehehe.....

MarchingThunder
10-27-2012, 10:52 PM
okay, well it's time for other people to post now.

TheDoctor
10-28-2012, 03:34 AM
Correct!

Ushima
10-28-2012, 05:09 AM
its me and bartender who have to post right?

MarchingThunder
10-28-2012, 06:07 AM
yes yes

TheDoctor
10-28-2012, 10:18 PM
Damn. I'm so bored today. If Mask can throw up a post and then Ushima, then I think that we can get ourselves moving to Arcadia! What do you guys think of a 3-7 day time jump for that?

Ushima
10-28-2012, 10:25 PM
I'd rather be bored than dealing with family right now.

And I'm cool with that

MarchingThunder
10-28-2012, 10:48 PM
sounds fine

MaskofSilence
10-28-2012, 10:48 PM
I'll try and have it up sometime tonight. Finishing up homework.

TheDoctor
10-28-2012, 10:56 PM
Sounds good guys

MarchingThunder
10-28-2012, 11:59 PM
alright, I'll be ready

MaskofSilence
10-29-2012, 01:52 AM
Posted!

TheDoctor
10-29-2012, 02:00 AM
Sweet! now for Ushima!

Ushima
10-29-2012, 02:28 AM
done!

TheDoctor
10-29-2012, 02:51 AM
Great job guys. I'll make a time jump later tonight!

TheDoctor
10-29-2012, 06:26 AM
Time jump complete. Cadmus is gonna find himself a new zoid soon :D

The Bartender
10-29-2012, 01:06 PM
Great, it makes the job easier for me to do something useful than just hang around. I will join you guys in Arcadia

TheDoctor
10-29-2012, 10:22 PM
So i'm stuck in a house without power, BUT we do have a generator, which we have hooked up to the router for our internet.

Suck it, Sandy.

Anyway, posts? I'm pretty bored today.

Ushima
10-29-2012, 11:06 PM
i still have power

TheDoctor
10-29-2012, 11:12 PM
Basically everyone but the people in my neighborhood has power. The power company hates us.

Anyway, once Thunder and Mask post, I'm gonna make a post bringing in Cad's new zoid.

Ushima
10-29-2012, 11:16 PM
so you thought of it's origin?

MarchingThunder
10-29-2012, 11:23 PM
I'll post as soon as I'm home from work.

May I assume that Cadmus and Michael's conversation was in the vicinity of a live radio? Would make things so much more entertaining.

MaskofSilence
10-30-2012, 12:11 AM
I'll post after I am am done studying for my exams tomorrow.

TheDoctor
10-30-2012, 12:25 AM
hell yeah i got an origin. Cant wait to write it!

also, the radios are usually open unless its expresed that there was a private comm link.

aaaaaand my internets out. back to the kindle.

Good luck on those exams Mask!

- - - Updated - - -

hell yeah i got an origin. Cant wait to write it!

also, the radios are usually open unless its expresed that there was a private comm link.

aaaaaand my internets out. back to the kindle.

Good luck on those exams Mask!

MarchingThunder
10-30-2012, 01:56 AM
posted.

MaskofSilence
10-30-2012, 02:26 AM
Thanks Doc!

Working on that post now!

TheDoctor
10-30-2012, 02:29 AM
Ill put one up when my internet returns

- - - Updated - - -

Ill put one up when my internet returns

TheDoctor
10-30-2012, 05:00 AM
Alright i wrote the post out by hand, and ill post as soon as this damn internet comesback. Hopefully tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

Alright i wrote the post out by hand, and ill post as soon as this damn internet comesback. Hopefully tomorrow

TheDoctor
10-30-2012, 05:37 PM
Alright I did it. After about an hour of work on the kindle, I put it up. Damn internet.

Anyway, let me know if the link works or not. It should, but you never know with a kindle.

Time for Cadmus to tame a liger.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright I did it. After about an hour of work on the kindle, I put it up. Damn internet.

Anyway, let me know if the link works or not. It should, but you never know with a kindle.

Time for Cadmus to tame a liger.

MarchingThunder
10-30-2012, 06:36 PM
Well I got a reply up that you can either reply to immediately or wait till others post to reply to. Also finally acknowledged the rather large handguns in one of Agera's pictures.

Ushima
10-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Weird to see Genezoid with weapons

TheDoctor
10-30-2012, 06:52 PM
Really? whats so weird about that? Cadmus has a big dagger with him.

I'll wait for the others before i post again. Hopefully. my internet will be back by then...grr....

MarchingThunder
10-30-2012, 07:03 PM
I'll go more in depth about her guns later needless to say though I've thought about them a whole lot and they are not something a human wants to be hit with.

They will remove limbs.

Unfortunately they are relatively short range.

The Bartender
10-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Argh, I just almost died due of Radiation in Fallout! (Disgraceful!!)

I think you should already get moving into the city, Mora has no infinite food reserves! (She eats a lot!)

TheDoctor
10-30-2012, 08:27 PM
Oh yeah, Idied from the rads once because I tried to discover the entrance to that extremely radited vault. so sad.

as soon as ushima and mask post, ill go grab some coffee and write up my post

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, Idied from the rads once because I tried to discover the entrance to that extremely radited vault. so sad.

as soon as ushima and mask post, ill go grab some coffee and write up my post

TheDoctor
10-30-2012, 09:16 PM
INTERNETS ON.

Ushima
10-31-2012, 12:24 AM
ok i posted

TheDoctor
10-31-2012, 12:29 AM
Laughed at Michael's reaction to Cad's comment XD

Alright, I got my post all written up. I'll put it up as soon as Mask puts up a post!

MaskofSilence
10-31-2012, 12:41 AM
Working on it now! :)

TheDoctor
10-31-2012, 12:42 AM
Smashing! :)

MarchingThunder
10-31-2012, 01:29 AM
Huzzah! Lets keep moving!

TheDoctor
10-31-2012, 01:42 AM
Done!

MarchingThunder
10-31-2012, 04:50 AM
Working on a post.

Ushima
10-31-2012, 02:16 PM
ok i posted

TheDoctor
10-31-2012, 08:52 PM
Oh btw Thunder, I was saying that the wound ran on his chest from his left shoulder to his right hip XD My b, didn't clarify that.

I'm gonna go ahead and post now in response to the stuff. Mask, feel free to post when you wish! :)

MarchingThunder
10-31-2012, 08:56 PM
ack sorry, I'll do a quick edit to fix that.

MaskofSilence
10-31-2012, 09:58 PM
Okay I'll post now then. :)

TheDoctor
10-31-2012, 10:12 PM
Smashing! We can probably get moving to Arcadia soon!

MarchingThunder
10-31-2012, 10:32 PM
I'll have a reply up in a few moments, I'm going to assume Cadmus is squirming to try and figure out/ get a look at whatever is bothering Michael.

And posted, have at thee.

TheDoctor
10-31-2012, 11:05 PM
Shwoop! Posted. Mask or Ushima, you're up next! Let's get movin to Arcadia!

MaskofSilence
11-01-2012, 01:07 PM
I'll post after classes today.

Ushima
11-01-2012, 01:31 PM
and friday i may not be posting at all. depends on how bad my hangover is

TheDoctor
11-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Dammit Ushima =| thats fine. I wont be able to post on friday until rather late cuz im playin a show that night. I'll be able to probably throw up a coule posts today but i gotta finish my preparations

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit Ushima =| thats fine. I wont be able to post on friday until rather late cuz im playin a show that night. I'll be able to probably throw up a coule posts today but i gotta finish my preparations

Ushima
11-01-2012, 02:30 PM
oi its my 21st birthday. you know i gotta do it big

MarchingThunder
11-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Yes yes I know the feeling Ushima

The Bartender
11-01-2012, 04:22 PM
I'm still waiting...

TheDoctor
11-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Suit yourself mate. Happy birthday!

anyway, the EL was only issing for 4 days, not months. I'll throw up a post after Mask

- - - Updated - - -

Suit yourself mate. Happy birthday!

anyway, the EL was only issing for 4 days, not months. I'll throw up a post after Mask

Ushima
11-01-2012, 04:57 PM
wish i had known that

TheDoctor
11-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Well it says that whem the liger is talking to Cad after he disables the self destruct. He says that he escaped four days ago.

Anyway, I think that when we get to Arcadia, Cad and Michal should get in a barfight with some folks. Thats how we could bring in our new character

- - - Updated - - -

Well it says that whem the liger is talking to Cad after he disables the self destruct. He says that he escaped four days ago.

Anyway, I think that when we get to Arcadia, Cad and Michal should get in a barfight with some folks. Thats how we could bring in our new character

Ushima
11-01-2012, 06:18 PM
yeah i sorta skimmed that. i'll change it though 4 months would make more sense

TheDoctor
11-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Yeah, but since when did I ever make sense? =|

MaskofSilence
11-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Just posted. :)

MarchingThunder
11-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Oh joy bar fight... Anyone runs in Agera they're getting an ass kicking...

Ushima
11-01-2012, 10:45 PM
well its just 4 days ago Michael wasn't in Neo Haven to attend that General meeting

TheDoctor
11-01-2012, 10:49 PM
Ohh good point. I suppose I'll change it to 4 months.

Also, want me to put up a time jump post to Arcadia? I could do it when I get home from my preparations

MarchingThunder
11-01-2012, 11:46 PM
t'would be fine

TheDoctor
11-02-2012, 01:37 AM
Alright I made the time jump and introduced our new character!

MarchingThunder
11-02-2012, 03:14 AM
Alright, I'm posting a reply.

Ushima
11-02-2012, 06:12 AM
I feels greats

TheDoctor
11-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Go to bed, Ushima. You are drunk. (http://images.dailydawdle.com/go-home-you-are-drunk-meme-funny-pictures2.jpg)

Ushima
11-02-2012, 03:11 PM
ok i posted us getting to the bar.....so what reason is a bar fight going to break out?

The Bartender
11-02-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm going to tail you but I hope you won't attack me.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to tail you but I hope you won't attack me.

MarchingThunder
11-02-2012, 03:44 PM
There's a reason. And Agera is still packing her dual 20mm pistols, though really they're hand-held cannons

TheDoctor
11-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Ive got a reason. Ill put up a post when i get home

TheDoctor
11-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Dammit, I'll put up a post after I finish playing my show. I'll be back in 5ish hours or so. THEN THE BARFIGHT STARTS =|

TheDoctor
11-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Aww man, why'd you have to ruin my fun, Ushima...

After Thunder and Mask post, I'll throw one up!

Ushima
11-03-2012, 06:18 PM
you can keep fighting a bit, just at some point make that happen. and michael just prevented everyone in that bar from getting arressted

MarchingThunder
11-03-2012, 06:40 PM
I'll post as soon as I can

and agera is trying to keep Cadmus from making things worse... desperately trying.

TheDoctor
11-03-2012, 09:40 PM
I'll let Mask post first! I'm gonna go with some of my buds to see Cloud Atlas at like 8 tonight and probably get some food as well, so I'll be back at like 11ish (in like 5ish hours)

I think I'm gonna move Cad out of the bar, maybe have some interaction with Aelia. Our team can work on getting into the Zealot HQ the next day to get to Psycho Pete and find Mora

Ushima
11-04-2012, 05:02 AM
think i can get the location out of Aelia? cause there's something I want Michael to do before the assualt on the base

MaskofSilence
11-04-2012, 05:15 AM
Wow, just realized that I never gave Nell weapons. :sweat:

So here:
http://www.volpinprops.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Hei_Dagger.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/illusive_airsoft/image/101627758/original.jpg

Several other small hidden weapons...

TheDoctor
11-04-2012, 05:17 AM
Absolutely. But we gotta get to the hotel and out of the bar now!

MarchingThunder
11-04-2012, 05:47 AM
you need to post then

Ushima
11-04-2012, 05:48 AM
yeah mate that'd help

TheDoctor
11-04-2012, 05:50 AM
I would love to, but I have billions of things going on right now. Let me do that.

MaskofSilence
11-04-2012, 09:05 PM
I'll post after Agera. :)

TheDoctor
11-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Aight Thunder, you're up! I'll have Cadmus grab all of the luggage from the zoids. He's such a gentleman...or something like that

MarchingThunder
11-05-2012, 03:05 PM
I got it, I'll post as soon as I can.

Ushima
11-05-2012, 03:47 PM
wow me and Mask were honorer in the 1st Tribune (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36236&p=1149199#post1149199)

TheDoctor
11-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Oh yeah, I saw that. Well done, both of you :D

Ushima
11-05-2012, 04:09 PM
hey mask is Nell's gun pic a 1911?

MaskofSilence
11-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Honestly, I could not tell you. :sweat:

EDIT: If Thunder does not post tomorrow, then I will. Maybe then they will post again...

TheDoctor
11-06-2012, 03:29 AM
Come on Thunder!

Ushima
11-06-2012, 06:37 AM
yeah marching is in line for halo 4 so....yeah

TheDoctor
11-06-2012, 07:14 AM
I just got it and started playing campaign.

:gasp2:

I shall now proceed to become a vegetable.

Ushima
11-06-2012, 07:15 AM
i got it 2 hours ago :p

TheDoctor
11-06-2012, 10:51 PM
I went ahead and posted. Thunder will just have to catch up

MarchingThunder
11-07-2012, 01:09 AM
I'll be posting catch up soon. 15 hours of LASO is... excruciating to say say the least though incredibly fun.

Ushima
11-07-2012, 01:22 AM
i wish you luck in your venture

TheDoctor
11-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Why would you bother doing LASO? That's not even fun...