PDA

View Full Version : New to the scene

Chibi
10-16-2012, 08:25 PM
Well...this is incredibly awkward for me right now
like I'm all nekid o//o

I have never really RP'd with anyone I hadn't talking to previously...and I can't really say I have amazing plot ideas in my head, but I will take ideas of others and build on them immensely. I am not the "EXTREMELY LITERATE" (insert angry face) But I do not do one lines. I grew up with more of the IM style RPs...so be patient with me if it's not the essay you were expecting ^^;

I will always allow you to insert your own twists into the plot, that is where I learned, where I wasn't controlling a whole hour and godmodding character reactions...if you have a good idea, and wish to write a long winded post including one of my characters, I do not have issues with this as long as you keep to their personalities ^^

I am a very, very Open Roleplayer. MxM FxF MxF is all good with me in each different possible species. But please, though it MAY lead to implied sexual content, I am the one usually up for the implied "And then the day passed wih the two in ____" and picking up much much later ^^' Yes, I am old enough for such things, but I do not really enjoy writing out explicit scenes. I believe that belongs with your partner, and not in an RP (personal belief here, and the subject is dropped)

Now then, I love Cheesy, Sappy Romance. Not the one that happens in the first post the two are locked lips...build it up a BIT. Have a BIT of a background at least. Like the two catching each other's eyes across the way, and then turning and blushing like little school children :P

I like Fantasy, I enjoy doing Angel and Elves especially, but I can always adapt to whatever is needed ^^

Mostly, I'm just really bored on my days off... My work schedule changes constantly, but I will always try to respond as soon as I physically can, I expect the same (call me crazy)

I can't think of what else to add here...surely something will come up >>

TheBouquineuse
10-16-2012, 10:41 PM
Gah~! You do FxF! :D

But... I'm more of a 50-100 word per post RPer. I hate long posts with a passion after being expected to do 500 words per post >.<

Chibi
10-16-2012, 10:48 PM
OH dear me! Yes, I do NOT expect essays as posts, in fact I highly prefer being able to contribute to situations as well... so no, I'd rather keep it short, but Detailed. As in...no one lines... at least write enough to convey what your character is doing, saying, feeling in detail and what is going on in that moment.

Hope that clears things up a bit ^^

TheBouquineuse
10-16-2012, 11:02 PM
Okay, so that's very reasonable. I can do that easily, though I do hope that you'll give me a few breaks if I mess up.

So, RP with me? ^_^

Chibi
10-16-2012, 11:15 PM
Oh no worries, because I'm sure I'll mess up as well |D
seriously, I'm not perfect and I may get distracted if something really major goes on in my life, so understanding is freely given from me to others.

Also...my enter key seems to have a rock under it... But let us toss around ideas? I am most interested in cheesy XD

TheBouquineuse
10-17-2012, 12:03 AM
Yay! Welllll....I like cheesy romance, and absurd amounts of drama, and odd couples. By odd I mean extreme opposites.

How about you? ^_^

Chibi
10-17-2012, 12:09 AM
lol, Cheesy romances are definitely a love of mine lately it's been trying to convince boyfriend to get more cheese into our relationship
And opposites are good, but at least one thing has to be shared (or they have to have something in common) whether it's "I like Pineapples" or "Ooooh, pretty lake" xD (bad examples)

And I just now noticed your delight at FxF While I do do the pairing, I prefer to keep to a minimum...as I myself am completely straight, but have many many friends who are otherwise (this is why I started in the first place ^^; )

TheBouquineuse
10-17-2012, 12:28 AM
XD Well I love cheesiness because it can move slightly faster then average relationships and no one will complain
I was thinking opposites like “pathetically poor and insanely rich” or something of that sort

Also, it’s completely fine that you like to keep it to a minimum, and seeing that, I would like to ask if you would be more okay with MxM? I mean, I’m completely the gayest person ever, so playing straight people is… difficult for me. Plus, the GLBT crowd in stories provides so much more drama ^_^ And I do love drama.

Chibi
10-17-2012, 12:32 AM
lol, I am actually a LOT more comfortable with MxM >> and I'm a girl (is that weird?)

And I agree that Cheese can move a bit faster but again |D no explicitity please? :P

I am liking the rich/poor maybe like prince and pauper, but with a twist...that they fall for each other instead of just trading places?

TheBouquineuse
10-17-2012, 12:51 AM
No, that's not weird at all. Heck, even I like MxM and I don't even like guys! XD

Explicity? Oh gosh no 0_0 The horrors... (I've done explicit RPs before... and to be honest, I don't mind it. But not on here. Never, ever on here)

:D I like your idea! But care to add twists? I do adore twists. Like... the "Pauper" character had ulterior motives, or it's set in modern day times. Or an alternate universe, or something like that?

Chibi
10-17-2012, 12:53 AM
well, yes of course :P

I have done explicit RPs as well....but with my boyfriend ^^''''

And twists are most definitely welcome. I like the modern day one, or even different species if you are up to it (fantasy-esque)

TheBouquineuse
10-17-2012, 12:57 AM
Aye... I was on a site meant specifically for rated X rps.Except I was 16 at the time. I was a very bad girl XD

I prefer to keep it 100% human. I dunno why... I guess I just can't relate to fantasy. So, modern day?

Chibi
10-17-2012, 12:59 AM
works for me :)

and my my, you remind me of myself |D

but yes modern day. Feel free to go set it up if you wish ^^

Casper14
11-01-2012, 12:54 AM
Hey there. Just outta curiosity, would you be up for doing a like high school type cheesy romantic, geek and popular scenario?

Chibi
11-01-2012, 12:56 AM
honestly I tried it, but my brain shut off...so I'm not sure ^^'

Casper14
11-01-2012, 12:57 AM
Alright. Thanks anywho ^_^

Chibi
11-01-2012, 01:15 AM
I'm very sorry...lately I'm in about four RPs and I love three of them, the fourth is merely an obligation at this point ^^'

Casper14
11-01-2012, 01:17 AM
It's fine, I understand. ^_^ Dont worry about it.