PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Circus~ [M] [OOC]

LegacyDreams
10-21-2012, 09:35 PM
Rated M for violence, language, and sexual settings

The last Circus that came to town you decided to go to. Suddenly, the lights went out during a performance. All of a sudden, you felt a pain in the back of your head before you blacked out. When you awoke, you found yourself on a luxury train, traveling fast. After awaking, someone you recognize from the Circus is in the train cart with you. This is where our story begins. Welcome to the Circus.

So basically, the Circus you went to see has dark secrets behind it. Since you were captured, you slowly start to interact with the people on the train and learn these dark secrets. Something is weird, though. You feel a certain..."connection" to the person who captured you. What you learn later is that now you two are forever bonded. No, this doesn't necessarily mean the pair loves each other. You do, however, only have the ability to perform well when your partner is. Performing, you soon learn, is what will keep you alive. Who is running this made Circus? Some say it is the Ring Leader. That would make the most sense, wouldn't it? With secrets and rumors everywhere, who can you trust? One thing is for certain, if you want to stay alive you better start training.

1.) To start the RP, have your character wake up in the train. You can either pair up with someone who already has a circus member or make your own, but there should be two different characters in the train cart. (The cart you are in is the "bedroom" of the person who captured you)

2.) All RPA rules apply. Also, PG-13 and Semi Lit posts.

3.) You may have up to 5 characters.

4.) If you want to pair up with someone, please PM them first to make sure the don't mind.

5.) Fill out your application fully and with details. I have the right to reject it, and if I don't like it I will. Please don't cause a huge scene by asking why and such.
I may add more.

Note: These are characters that have been in the Circus for a while and know the true, more evil reason behind it. Their job is not only to perform, but to select new members. They are meant to be slightly, if not really, creepy.

Circus Character
Username:
Character Name:
Age (16+):
Appearance:
Role in the Circus:
Hidden Weapon:
Personality:
Bio/History:
Anything Else:
Theme Song:

Note: These are the new recruits and don't know their own talent yet or the dark secrets behind the Circus. The person who picked them is currently holding them captive in their room on the train.

Newbies
Username:
Character Name:
Age (13+):
Appearance:
Future role in the Circus:
Captured by:
Personality:
Bio/History:
Anything Else:

Circus Character
----------------
Username: LegacyDreams
Character Name: Leo
Age (16+): 19
Appearance:[u]
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/Smystar99/Anime/AnimeGuy26.jpg
[u]Role in the Circus: Lion Tamer
Hidden Weapon: Dagger & M22 gun
Personality: He is a determined guy who usually lets his guard down only to people he truly trusts. Even then he is careful. He usually will ask a lot of questions to people he doesn't know. And when those questions are answered he never forgets it.
Bio/History: His father was a lion tamer and taught him how to work with animals, mostly lions, at a very young age. A lion once attacked him and left him with huge claw marks on his chest. The claw marks became scars and he wears them proudly during his shows. Showing how dangerous his job really is and that only the bravest survive. He learned to carry a sharp dagger with him to protect himself from the other circus people. Because a lot of them aren't there for the fun.
Anything Else: None
Theme Song: Animal I have Become - Three Days Grace

Circus Character
----------------
Character Name: Xenophon (Xenos)
Age (16+): 20
Appearance:
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd498/Perspicuss/8731246cfa8fec11b3de7d102fa879f6-d3j8gsg.jpg
Role in the Circus: Knife thrower
Hidden Weapon: Knives, obviously~ His favorite is a knuckle knife which he enjoys throwing at others for fun
Personality: Xenos is in a perpetual state of boredom. Nothing entertains him more than toying with people's hearts. Every stop they make he finds some naive girl to play his "secretly a softie" game with. He's cruel, cruelty with a silver tongue. He is either charming a stranger or being his usual crude self and his stubborn nature often gets him into more trouble that he's asking for. There is always some kind of plot formulating in his brain but he uses his charm to win the weak minded over. He tends to butt heads with Dani because of his superiority issues but he looks out for her when he thinks no one is looking.
Bio/History: Xenos grew up on the streets, fighting his way just to survive. He managed to fend for himself well enough by stealing until the local authorities began to realize they had a future criminal on their hands. At the age of 12, he stowed away on the circus train to evade the police. Of course he was discovered a few days later and managed to make a mess of things by fighting tooth and nail with everyone. Instead of throwing the brat off the train like many of the circus performers wanted,the ringmaster decided to make him the knife thrower's apprentice. He's very close with Dani, like an older (if not more immature) brother and can get extremely protective over her.
Anything Else: Nope
Theme Song: Trust Me - The Devil's Carnival

Circus Character
-----------------
Character Name: Dani Curkwind
Age (16+): 19
Appearance:
http://data.whicdn.com/images/28764799/circus_thumb.jpg
Role in the Circus: Ring Leader
Hidden Weapon: The whip she uses to excite the crowd when she first enters.
Personality: Dani is a strong girl that doesn't take any crap. Leader of the Circus, she is in charge of planning all of the acts, which makes her a workaholic at times. However, that doesn't mean she doesn't know who to relax sometimes. She may not seem like it, but she loves everyone in the circus, even if they all think she is the evil person behind the dark secrets. Willing to do anything have a success and perfection, she trains her crew hard and makes sure that they are taken care of well along with that they take care of themselves. Deep inside, however, she truly just wants to be loved by someone. Because of this, she has a funny, sarcastic, and playful side.
Bio/History: Dani was born into the Circus, her father behind the past Ring Leader and her mother an Acrobat. She trained under her father's wing, but also learned the flips and jumps of an Acrobat. At the age of 11, she heard of a young boy jumping on the train. After her and Xenos first met, she began to think of him as an older brother. When her parents mysteriously left the Circus when she was 17, she took on the role of being the Ring Leader. She's good at her job and does it well, but has had a few screw ups along the way. Dani is the only one on the train who actually knows who the person behind the evil is. After she found out, however, she was whipped brutally and forced to not tell a soul. To this day, she has large scars on her back, arms, legs, and stomach. Not so long ago, she hooked up with someone outside the Circus when they were docked for a month, trying to start a relationship. It ended with the boy being killed and her now having a scar on her neck. It is very sensitive to touch and she doesn't let anyone touch it. Because of the experience, she knows that trying to find love is a waste of time. Yet, she still holds false hope it will happen. With Xenos now a good looking 20 year old, she finds her feelings for him changing between brother and...something else.
Anything Else: In her free time, she tends to dance like an Acrobat (not only flips and twists, but actual dance moves as well). Also, she wears what is in the picture for all of her performances, but outside of the Tent, she usually is seen with shorts and a tank top.
Theme Song: Circus by Britney Spears (Video not made by me)

LegacyDreams
10-28-2012, 09:43 AM
Anybody interested?

LouKass
10-28-2012, 12:46 PM
Oh i'm definitely interested! I'll apply later tonight, i don't have a computer right now.

LegacyDreams
11-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Alright.

Kris
11-06-2012, 09:37 PM
*bumped*

G
11-24-2012, 08:48 AM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?