PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 2: Blood before the Storm - Conclusion

E1Alpha
10-23-2012, 12:16 PM
Chapter 2: Blood before the Storm
Conclusion

And hereby, Chapter 2 ends. A less succesful chapter than the first in my opinion. Although we had more players, a lot of battles had only one players participating or defending with his faction. Not exactly something I hope will happen often. Also the fact that two judges have left the board because of a lack of enough isn't helping. But in any case! Here's to hoping this can set the stage for a better chapter 3!

On a sidenote: It seems Leongarde has taken quite a beating.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2je7f9l.png
Firanos
Territory Gain: +10
Enemy Commander Capture: +5
PC Promotion: +5
=

Leongarde
Commander Death x2: -30
PC Death x2: -10
=

Archeos
Critical Territory Gain: +20
Commander death x2: -30
Territory Loss: -10
=

Disgeran
PC death: -5
=

Aeregos
Territory Gain: +10
=

Scaravus
Territory Loss: -10
Commander Captured: -5
=

UPDATES:
Territorial
-Firanos has conquered Talos from Scaravus
-Aeregos has conquered the Paladin Grove from Archeos
-Archeos has secured control over Meron Pinnacle against Disgeran

NPCs
-Nayamee, the Untouchable Grace has been slain at the battle for the Paladin Grove by the hand of Kaizan Kurotsubasa (The Overmind)
-Palion, the Blade of Retribution has been slain at the battle for Meron Pinnacle by the hand of Mildred (Cfavano) and Hierophind, the Prophet of Darkness
-Mordus, the Steel Will has been slain at the battle for the Lake Ilnero by the hand of Brevsin Lolaim (Eddren)
-Arduin, the Vigorous Roar has been slain at the battle for the Lion Woods by the hand of Cretoris, the Nightbringer
-Namar, The Poison Shadow has been captured by Firanos during the battle for the Talos

PCs
-Corporal G'wain Pinderknock (The Imposter) has been slain at the battle for Lion Woods by the hand of Cretoris, the Nightbringer
-Corporal Kaizan Kurotsubasa (The Overmind) has been granted the title of Sergeant for his actions at the Paladin Grove
-Brevsin Lolaim (Eddren) has been granted the title of Corporal for his actions at Lake Ilnero
-Mildred (Cfavano) has been slain at the battle for Meron Pinnacle by the hand of Hierophind, the Prophet of Darkness, but will granted the rite of resurrection
-Shani Alhema (P.K.) has been captured by Aeregos during the battle for the Paladin Grove
-Lestoph (Tolvo) has been slain at the battle for Lake Ilnero
-Dezeroth A'kyer (Eddren) has been granted the title of Corporal for his actions in Firanos

Other Information
-The fog on the horizon has continued to grow, and will reach the land very soon...
-General Narazayn and Rai-Gonsuro have joined the commander panel.

OOC Information
-Judges Rarity and Storm have resigned from their judging positions.

!!! IMPORTANT !!!
ANYONE CAN REQUEST THE COMMENTARY FROM THE JUDGES, AFTER WHICH THEY WILL BE SENT IN A PM

Different questions can be asked here aswell.

I will work on getting Chapter 3 up and running next week, during my holidays!

Cfavano
10-23-2012, 01:06 PM
may I get the judges commentary for my battles?

Eddren
10-23-2012, 01:56 PM
So. Does Dez get to choose who his subordinate/subordinates are?

Tolvo
10-23-2012, 02:16 PM
May I get my judgement as well?

Tolvo
10-23-2012, 03:58 PM
I do have a quick question also, I didn't see if it was stated or not but can treasure hunting be requested? I was hoping to participate in one as Oko.

P.K.
10-23-2012, 04:56 PM
D: darn it she died oh well that will give shani something to condemn Aeregos and you no longer have any chance to convert her what so ever O-o
Oo the kings not going to be so happy either.

May I have commentary for shani's fight?

Also I will get around to typing up the endings and rounding everything out as best I can and as soon as I can but I'm warning you I might not produce much this round as I'm trying not to hit rock bottom >.> if you must know I'll tell you over PM

Jacogos
10-23-2012, 06:30 PM
I do have a quick question also, I didn't see if it was stated or not but can treasure hunting be requested? I was hoping to participate in one as Oko.

I'm sure you can request one in Paladin Grove in the next Chapter. (I assume that's where you mean to go xD)

And as always, I would like my Judging from Paladin Grove and Lion Woods :)

Tolvo
10-23-2012, 06:34 PM
Either in Paladin's, or our own land. While he may not be the best soldier Oko is a thinker. Solving Unsolved Mysteries seems like something he may be capable of.

Jacogos
10-23-2012, 06:40 PM
Sergeant Kaizan, Eh? Oh lord, the political repercussions >.<

You will tell me if Samara survived, right? D:

Cfavano
10-24-2012, 12:53 PM
you got a crush on an NPC? E1, can I get everyone else's judgings?

Jacogos
10-26-2012, 05:39 PM
So... E1... about the Paladin Grove and Lion Woods judgings.... :D

Jacogos
11-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Why has this been so ignored D:

P.K.
11-01-2012, 06:58 PM
I honestly can't say >.>

E!! must we VM you?!