PDA

View Full Version : The Laughing Kitty Tavern

~*LadySassy*~
04-17-2010, 11:23 PM
*The tavern is in a middle of a dead or at the least a dying forest. it is centered in a clearing. The tavern had a lounge with 4 couches and 2 recliners circling the fire place. There was tables and chairs all over the place and there was a bar area and I've stand behind the counter. I was wearing a crimson red dress and my black hair was up in a ribbon and my bangs are out. I wore a gothic apron and my gothic boots are knee high. I had elf ears. I was also wearing a choker with a golden heart charm on it. I've glanced at the door as i clean the counter* (Please note no emotes for in char or ic. It will annoy me as well as texting for roleplay. Also try to spell everything correctly it annoys me as well when things are spelled wrong! All ooc or out of char are in ( ) and use action marks so I won't get confuse with talking and what not. Thank you and no godmodding/bunny/ect. No sex make out is ok but no sexy time. Just so we are clear. Yes I will correct you if a word is spelled wrong and what not..... -_-)