PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Echo Squad IC

Levias
04-18-2010, 08:06 PM
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk111/jackthorn_42/Geek%20Stuff/Acclamator-Venator_exp-map.gif
The rooms with no names are for the character's...

-~-~

ShadowGale sighed in frustration as he pulled his wrench out of the malfunctioning engine. He wiped a few beads of sweat off of his brow with his sleeve, before trying to fix the engine once more. "Why is it that I have the dumb luck to be closest to the damned engine rooms?" He wondered aloud.

(Note: All of Echo squad has been trained in ALL Specialties, so they can all fix things, do demolition, be a sniper, etc. but each has their own personal specialty)

After twisting another titanium bolt back into place, he heard the mechanical voice of the ships 'AI' come on. "ShadowGale, the twin repulsor system is still malfunctional, would you like mechanical support?" Levias sighed in aggrovation. "No Marcus..." He said, using the AI's 'nick-name'.

The speaker's made a clicking sound, before going silent once more. Levias grunted, and once again tried to fix the Transponder in the Repulsor's. Just then, it kicked back into life, startling ShadowGale to his feet.

He grumbled something about incompetent manufacturers and food as he left the room, going through the halls until he reached the mess hall. He entered, and it was abandoned, which is no surprise to him. He is always the first up and awake besides the pilots.

He grabbed a plate before pulling up some of the Lettuce and Meat from the bar. Sitting down at the long table, he began to devour his breakfast.

AliceMalice15
04-18-2010, 08:29 PM
Jen walked into the mess hall toweling off her hair. Whe she spotted Shadowgale she smirked and sat down next to him.

"Hey sunshine," she sighed, "engine troubles as usual? Jeez how long will it take you to fix that thing for good?"

Jen chuckled and dug into her own breakfast of fruit. She hadn't gotten good sleep and was to tired to make much of an effort. Jen sighed and rubbed her eyes triedly. If she kept losing sleep like she had she was going to end up passing out in the field.

Fireleap
04-18-2010, 08:56 PM
Tinker. The word was resounded in Phoenix's mind, as she continued to fine-tune the little gadget that sat in front of her, on the snow-white desk. The brilliant-minded inventor was hard at work, in her room, working on some sort of project. As always, she didn't tell any one what it was, possibly because she herself didn't know. And it was already a given, that they would leave her in peace... Well, the Echo Squad, was it? Right, the Echo Squad clones probably didn't, not having known the hot-tempered bodyguard for long. But ah well, it didn't matter, they would learn in good time.

Phoenix was the inventor of the team. Technically, she was the technician. But the squad actually rarely required her assistance, since they were all capable of fixing problems by themselves, leaving Phoenix alone to create her own inventions, working late at night until dark bags appeared under her eyes. Most of her creations were nothing but useless pieces of junk formed to create an even stranger piece of junk. They were however, far from useless, for it seemed that Phoenix always found a use for them, in the end, mostly in times when they seemed the least useful. The last time, Phoenix had actually been carrying a bomb around, without actually realizing it until she threw it at a large assassin droid, in attempt to slow it down, saving her and her team's lives.

She gave the thingamajiggy a final tweak and grinned, in satisfaction. It was in the shape of a small sphere, no bigger than her palm, and it was covered with exposed wires and little electrical components. She glanced over to her right, where she had placed the spherical metal covers she had shaped earlier, and picked them up. With surprisingly dainty fingers, she managed to fit the gadget into its coverings. It was a perfect fit. Chuckling, she stood up, silver sphere in her hand and walked over to the door. Perhaps she should get some food, her tummy had been growling for over an hour now. Tucking the ball into her pocket, she exited her room and began to stroll towards the mess hall, yawning lazily.

Levias
04-18-2010, 09:13 PM
ShadowGale nodded as he saw Jen enter the room. When she asked him the question, he shook his head. "Nope, It's still going to be breaking down...Damn cheap manufacturers..." He grumbled out.

He continued eating, before looking over to her. "So, you just come from the shower?"

(I'm trying not to do much until everyone posts)

AliceMalice15
04-18-2010, 11:11 PM
(understandable)

Jen chuckled and nodded popping a piece of Cloudberry in her mouth. Looking up from her bowl she smirked at ShadowGale.

"Those cheap manufacturers are what make you useful to us," she chuckled, "don't be cursing them yet."

Dual
04-19-2010, 02:15 AM
Kavran growled under his breath and clenched his fists and teeth, feeling his slow temper start to get the better of him. He stood in the medical bay with a surgeon's scalpel gripped firmly in his right hand, and there was the body of a Gamorrean splayed out in front of him, sliced open from his throat to below his navel. Five other creatures just like this one all had holes perforating their skin or severe wounds that had been cauterized instantly when the squad had killed them on a mission about a week ago. The other bodies were simply shoved into the cooling lockers, carved into various forms with pieces missing from each one as if Kavran was starting his own macabre collection. In reality, he was taking the "beasts'" natural defenses and figuring out how they could be adapted for Echo squad's loadouts.

The squad's resident killer doctor had tried for a whole day to figure out how these little reptilian beasts were able to resist the mind-numbing temperatures of their homeworld, since their skin wasn't the reason for it, it seemed.
"Ah, screw this." He muttered, stabbing the scalpel into the corpse's heart with a sickening crunch. He tore off his gloves and tossed them into the waste bin with frustration etched into every movement. "Hungry enough to eat a damned bantha."

Strolling into the mess hall to grab something for breakfast, he immediately spotted his squadmates, ShadowGale and Jen, also eating.
"Well, well. Look what the sarlaac spit up." He smirked, grabbing a piece of fruit from the bar and taking his place at the two's table, viciously biting into the red, orbed fruit as though it were the Gamorrean's heart itself.

"I hate those scaley buggers." He growled as he tore another hunk from the fruit. "Tired of putting 'em down, too. So... what's on our agenda for today, eh?"

RayleighScattering
04-19-2010, 08:26 PM
Ren was still braiding her long chocolate hair along the left side of her face as she entered the mess. She tied the strands and let the trail down to her waist. She picked up a mug and slid it into a compartment at the kitchen consul and pressed a few buttons. An instant later she pulled the cup of hot coffee out and lifted it to her face. She inhaled the rich scents and felt instantly better, though the minor aches in her skull, a result of a drunken night remained. She wondered how her drinking buddy faired. If she recalled clearly the 'princess', as each of her body guards lovingly referred to her, was probably sleeping off the hangover rather than nursing it like Ren did. The two young women, close in age had been very close since their first meeting. Best friends, though rarely did their sisterly affection come out around the others. Instead they kept their talks of men, fashion, and taste for the drink to their quarters. Last night had been one of those nights and both girls had drank a bit too much.

Despite the slight head ache, she made herself stand straight and walk cheerfully to the table where the 'squadies' gathered. She approached just as Kavran was venting. She obnoxiously tousled his short hair as she took a seat beside him.

"A bit grumpy are we? " She smiled while giving the others across the table each a good morning nod.

AliceMalice15
04-20-2010, 12:55 AM
Jen nodded back noticing the cup of coffee in Ren's hand. She'd been drinking. Jen smiled at her knowingly and chuckled at Kavran's grumbling.

"Aw come on Kav," she joked, "we all knew ypu wanted one for your collection. All you had to do was say you needed a better looking one. I'm sure we could find you a suitable specimen."

Jen smiled and popped another piece of fruit into her mouth. She absolutely loved to tease her squadmates.

Dual
04-20-2010, 01:35 AM
Kavran felt his hair being mussed and he looked up with a scowl to see Ren taking her regular seat at the table. He shook his head and chewed on his fruit again, shooting the bodyguard a dangerous look.

"Grumpy isn't quite the word for it, Ren..."

He propped himself up on his elbows and tossed the remaining bit of the red fruit into the trash across the room. It landed perfectly in the basket without so much as touching the sides. He turned back to the table with a small smirk playing around his lips. When it came to throwing things, Kavran had a reputation for never missing, and was often a point of jokes; things like "Don't give him a toothpick, he'll throw it into your skull through your eye if you piss him off" were not uncommon.

Jen spoke up and he couldn't help but growl at her. Her teasing was something he enjoyed, and the picks and pries they made at each other were well-known to never be serious. The squadmates were comfortable with each other, that was just common knowledge. A joke here and there was expected; in fact, if an insult wasn't given every now and then, something was terribly, terribly wrong.

"Tch. That little brown lizard is the best looking company I ever get around this place. I get tired of having to look at you all the time, Jen. Sometimes I just need to get away and fantasize about something else every now and then. You know how it is."

AliceMalice15
04-20-2010, 02:15 AM
"Yeah I'm just to pretty for you," she snickered, "you want me for your collection, but I just can't stand that ugly mug of yours."

Jen giggled and stood up with her now empty bowl tossing in the trash as she passed it. She wasn't one for fancy displays of power or skill off the field. Instead she prefered to flaunt everything in the field when everything counted.

"So where you off to now Kev," she asked, "if your going back to your little reptilian friend I hope you find what your looking for, but if your doing something else I might just join you for a while and grace you with my presence."

PantsTheReaper
04-20-2010, 02:27 AM
((I'm hopeful that all the spots will be filled))

Edmund stood in front of the bathroom mirror and stared at the scar on his chest. He didn't like acting mopey and angsty, but he also didn't like guarding politicians. Hopefully this one wouldn't sue him. He quickly donned his body armor and concealed weaponry before slipping on his clothes. A navy blue, zipped up jacket over a wife beater and a pair of olive green pants along with chestnut-colored work boots.

He slipped out of his room and made his way to the mess hall where all the others would undoubtedly be. Upon arriving, he picked up a tray and loaded it with something from all five food groups. It was best to stay in the best shape his body could form.

Edmund walked towards the table where everyone else sat and took a seat with them, simply listening for anything that would pique his interest.

Dual
04-20-2010, 02:28 AM
"Nah, that gamorrean gave me enough headaches when he was alive. Why do you think I stabbed him in the face rather than the spine, eh? Little bugger deserved it, if you ask me. Squealing out and giving away our position... I enjoy cutting him up even after he's dead. Guess that makes me the crazy one."

He chuckled at himself and shook his head, rising from his chair and looking about. "Well, I've got nothing else to do until next departure. So, why not? I've got to calibrate my gear, then I suppose our cargo could use a checkup. Sith spit, I might even go for a walk. But first I want to make sure everything is in tip-top shape. Don't want to blast ourselves into bits, now do we? I know I sure as hell don't. I've had enough of stitching you lot back together... Anyway, if you're coming along, keep up, shorty."

He turned and saluted Ren and ShadowGale with enough informality that could be cause for a courtmartial, but he did it anyway. After all, he was the best medic Echo Squad had, and he doubted anyone would get fussed up over breaking of protocol. Snapping his heels together, he turned and marched off toward the armory for his duties.

AliceMalice15
04-20-2010, 02:40 AM
Jen chuckled and gave a lazysalute following after him. She'd never been one for formality, but what she lacked in formality she made up in engineering brillance. She was the best of the best when it came to modifying or creating new guns and armor.

"Sounds good to me," she shrugged, "shouldn't be to hard. I am after all the one who crested most of these things. Heck they practicallly clean and calibrate themselves. Shoudnt take us long."

Jen walked easily next to Kevran nit even being close to exerting herself. Jenn smiled and punched Kevran lightly in the arm.

"And what's with all of this shorty business," she smirked, "I'm not that short. Jeez you act as though I'm four two or something. Whatev. So any break throughs?"

RayleighScattering
04-20-2010, 02:43 AM
Ren cringed dramatically at the two's exchange of witty remarks. This was usual behavior amongst the crew. She sipped at her coffee and eyed Shadow who was remaining silent.

"Hey shadow, you think when if you have time you could take a look at my rifle, the energy cells haven't been recharging well and I was hoping you might figure out why."

Dual
04-20-2010, 03:18 AM
(Kavran, actually. xD)

"Well, you're short compared to me. I bumped my head on the thruster tank for the ship two days ago... And as for progress, the most I could do is assimilate the buggers' scales to make the ammo packs better protected from heat. They'll stay stronger for extended periods even when the conditions would normally deteriorate the cells. But their true heat resistance is what I'm after. Once I isolate it, I'll just adopt that trait into our armor and guns so our gear will never overheat."

He shrugged, used to adapting his own gear for such things. He had taken a wookiee's fur and formed winter apparel for the entire squad after he had skinned the beast. Out of all of Echo squad, Kavran was by far the most insane. He took pleasure in what he did; he wasn't ashamed of this fact, either. In reality, he was praised by some for being so cold-blooded and ruthless. A doctor had to be like that; he was used to blood, and when he was holding a vibroblade, it was wise to stay away from him and not get him angry. He was the medic for the squad for a very good reason, after all.

AliceMalice15
04-20-2010, 03:29 AM
Jen laughed and nudged him playfully causing him to bump into the wall. Then she smirked casually at him preparing herself to be rammed into the opposite wall.

"Hey now," she joked, "let's not forget who recreates these things into the armor when you figure out what makes your little friends resilient. I can't let you take all the credit. You may have the weapons and armor with the acutal skins, but I make the synthetic stuf that's just as resilient and much less disgusting."

Jen smiled sarcastically at Kavran still waiting for his usual reaction of ramming her back into the opposite wall. She could remeber the time when they'd first met and immediately became a lot like brother and sister. They may technically be the same person, but it sure seemed more like they were just related through parenting.

Fireleap
04-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Phoenix rubbed her eyes, feeling the impact of her heavy eyelids. Rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly, she entered the cafeteria. Waving slightly at her friends seated at one table, she strolled over to them and plopped herself down next to Ren. She smiled, wryly, upon realising that Jen and Kavran were having another one of their sniping sprees. They were already in the 'ram-each-other-into-the-walls' stage. Rolling her eyes, she rested her head on her folded arms, on the table. "What are they serving as food today?" She asked, eying Edmund's and ShadowGale's respective food trays, warily. The food served in the mess hall had a tendency to... not suit Phoenix's tastes, but she rarely complained, though she always avoided eating the more questionable dishes.
The inventor glanced at Ren's cup of coffee. It was unfortunate that Phoenix was allergic to coffee-like substances. Otherwise, she would already be on her twelfth cup. After a few moments of staring into space, she got up again, to get some food. Sleep-deprived. The signs were clear, staring into space, daydreaming about coffee, not to mention the large bags under her eyes, Phoenix was sleep-deprived. This always happened when she happened to skip a few nights' worth of sleep, while she lost track of time, tweaking her creations. Well, she could just spend the day eating and sleeping. Unless, of course, something happened...

Dual
04-20-2010, 11:43 AM
"Right, right." He replied with a nudge of his own to her hip. "How could I forget when you remind me every single day?" He chuckled to himself and shook his head.
"And your synthetic stuff keeps us good, true, but nothing is more satisfying than going up to a wookiee ambassador while wearing one of his fellows for a winter coat." He smirked at this, his dark eyes glinting with malice as he recalled the time that he had done that very thing.

Jen constantly picked at him, and he guessed it was because they were tank-siblings, but even through that bond, he believed that he was a little more protective of her than of the others. Once, a target had gotten too close for comfort to her, so Kavran had simply sliced its throat open. That nearly caused a galactic incident, since that target was an ex-Senator, but the "crazy doctor" didn't really care.

"And let's not forget who has to strip you down to fix you up when you go and get shot. Although I do take some pleasure in making you wince like that, sometimes it just isn't enough."

AliceMalice15
04-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Jen punched Kavran affectionately in the arm and rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"Sometimes," she chuckled, "I think you enjoy that way to much. Jeez ya big creeper. You probably just enjoy seeing me naked."

Jen laughed and poked him in the stomach teasingly. Remembering all the times she had gotten shot and nearly been killed she laughed again and scratched her head. She wasn't one for letting something like that pull her from field work. Often after getting shot she would continue to fight until she nearly passed out and had to be carried back. Jen shrugged and put her hands behind her head as they continued on their way.

Dual
04-20-2010, 08:54 PM
"Oof." He let out a sharp breath as she poked him. Sith, she had mean fingers. He rubbed his stomach and laughed a little.

"Well, I'm a man of science, Jen. I appreciate the body for what it is. And I appreciate yours even more..." He winked at her and simply walked into the armory, picking up his bowcaster without so much as a pause in step. His bowcaster was the only one in the armory, and it was not just the average wookiee's weapon. No, this one had been taken off of a chieftain that Kavran had "dealt with." It was a largely personal matter, so the clone commando had taken extra steps to mutilate the gigantic furry beast while it was still alive before setting it ablaze through the use of a thermal detonator.

He recalibrated his weapon at record speed, setting the scope back, checking the focusing lens, and ensuring the trigger guards were no tight before setting it down and moving on to his gauntlets. He slipped them both on and clenched his fists, making two seven-inch vibroblades emerge from the top of each armored band. The right blade reflected his face, and the left had a mirror image of Jen.

"Amazing." He said with a small smile. "Truly."

AliceMalice15
04-20-2010, 09:49 PM
Jen blushed at Kavrans comment and watched from the door as he recalibrated his bowcaster. Jen watched his every movement noting how the gears and gizmos of the bowcaster clicked into place. Ever since he had gotten the bowcaster from the wookie Jen had yearned to modify it and make it better but Kavran wouldn't hear of it. When his viroblades slid out of his gauntlets she glanced over at him. She was always on guard even if she knew she was safe. Jen sighed and leaned against the door.

"So," she said nonchalantly, "when are you going to let me modify that bowcaster? I have so many plans of how to bring up the fire power and range on that little devil."

Dual
04-21-2010, 02:08 AM
He smirked as the blades slid rapidly back into their sheaths, and he lowered his hands while letting the gauntlets unlatch, sliding onto the table from where they had come.
"Little devil..." He repeated, turning back to see her again, leaning against the door frame.

"We still talking about the bowcaster?" He laughed and waved it away, affectionately running his hand over his guns, especially the rifle that Jen had heavily modified for him. He had used it for a very long time, and it was still his most beloved tool.

"This rifle has never failed me; never disappointed me. Every time I need it, it's there. Like you, Jen... Like our brother."

AliceMalice15
04-21-2010, 02:20 AM
Jen blushed and looked away sheepishly. She hated to admit it, but she had made sure that Kavran's gun was flawless. She remembered the long hours she had spent working solely on his gun when she should have been working on improving everyones.

"Yeah yeah," she said, "you can grovel at my feet later. Come on let's go walk. We both need the exercise."

Jen put her hands behind her head trying to act nonchalant and carefree as she babbled incesently inside her head.

Dual
04-21-2010, 02:54 AM
"Hnh. Both of us, now? I think I'm in pretty good condition, actually. But I'll humor you. Let's go, before SG calls us in to babysit our package."
He placed his hand over hers on the back of her head and lightly pushed it to move her from the doorway. What was she doing?

"Wait a tic... Were you blushing just then?" He peered closer at her and observed her features, the way she moved her hands and turned from him.
"You WERE blushing! Ha! I knew it. Looks like the boys back at basecamp owe me some creds."

He walked past her and gestured for her to lead afterwards, so he wouldn't have to constantly have her at his back.
"As much as I know you enjoy the view, Jen, I'd like if you'd take the lead for a bit."

AliceMalice15
04-21-2010, 03:15 AM
"Me," Jen laughed, "enjoy that view?! As if you just want to look at my butt! Pervert! And I can't believe you bet on me! Jerk!"

Jen smacked Kavran playfully upside the head and walked next to him. She hated when people made her blush and then made fun of her for it. Jen pursed her lips and continued to walk next to him.

"Jeez," she sighed, "you boys always act like it's some big deal to get me to blush. I don't see why it's so big a deal. Ah well I guess you're all just jealous that none of you can have me."

Dual
04-21-2010, 03:25 AM
"Bet on you?" He scoffed, shaking his head with a smirk. "No, not on you. The boys bet me that I could never make a woman blush or... anything else along those lines. You know how it is. And I'll be straight with you, since I'm an honest trooper. You're the first woman of any species to do that because of me. Makes me feel good, really."

He shrugged and kept walking, rubbing the back of his head and glancing over at Jen.
"Well, the regular boys back home were jealous of me. Said I was lucky to be in the same squad as you. Tch, luck my hindquarters. We're just the best, lass, and there's nothing anyone can say or do to detract from that. We're deadlier and more efficient than Delta ever was."

AliceMalice15
04-21-2010, 03:33 AM
"You bet your sweet arse cupcake," Jen chuckled, "and by the way ypu may not have noticed but so far I've seen a lot of women of many species blush because of you. Besides when you go around slinging complements the way you do it's hard not to."

Jen shrugged and Stretched her arms above her head. She had stayed up most of the night working in new weapons and fallen asleep at her desk which caused her back to ache and her neck to have a crick in it.

Levias
04-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Ren cringed dramatically at the two's exchange of witty remarks. This was usual behavior amongst the crew. She sipped at her coffee and eyed Shadow who was remaining silent.

"Hey shadow, you think when if you have time you could take a look at my rifle, the energy cells haven't been recharging well and I was hoping you might figure out why."

ShadowGale simply watched the two quarrel like childhood rivals, as he silently chewed on his side of meat. When they left, he turned to Ren.

"Eh, sure. Don't forget though, you're still stuck with me on recon duty tommorow. I think everyone's already forgotten that we're landing on an abandoned Bespin Processing Depot..." He said, before leading the way out of the cafeteria, his casual boots clicking against the metal floor as he walked.

"So, the energy cells? Isn't that what happened last time? You checked to make sure the Plutonium charger was placed correctly right?" He asked along hte way, trying to get an idea of the problem. If her rifle completely broke down, he could always just give her an Echo Squad Prototype.

RayleighScattering
04-22-2010, 11:09 PM
Ren went over her actions the day before as she cleaned and tuned up her rifle's sights. There was nothing in her actions that she thought could be the cause and she had double checked to make sure nothing was loose and everything put together properly.

"Yes I'm sure it was connected. I'm starting to think maybe the cells themselves are just too old. I may have to replace them. I just wanted to see what you thought after you had a look."

As they entered the armory, she went ahead and pulled her gun from her locker and laid it out on the work table. Ren turned to shadow and smiled roguishly.

"Well doctor... give it to me straight, is he going to make it?"

Levias
04-23-2010, 01:09 AM
Shadow examined the rifle, keeping his eyes set there instead of wandering around the room. "It's fine. I'll just give you one of my spares. Don't worry, your baby will be alright" He said in a near joking tone, standing up and walking to his locker, opening it. He looked around, not offering anyone else a view into the locker, no matter how much he trusted them.

He pulled out a radiation cell, which last longer than normal cells, and handed it to her. "I figured I would use this someday, but never got around to it. It was actually a droid cell that I got an old friend to convert." He explained, before pulling out his personalized assault rifle, and checking to make sure everything was in place.

MidKnight
04-23-2010, 01:48 AM
Styxe was looking at a couple of dossier's, reading each profile, "This is all of them?" he asked at his commanding officer, "Yes, although I don't know why you requested this, if this is a plot I should have you arrested right now." Styxe sighs, "Shoot me in the head already why don't you?" His commander laughs, "Now that can be arranged."

"I was only kidding." He says without a smile, "No doubt your questioning my motives why I wanted a back ground check on my team members. I just want to know what they're weakness and strong points are, that way I know what to do in the field."

"I guess thats one good reason, in the mean time, head on to the ready room, I'm sure your team is already there, if not, then I guess they'll be getting some chow before anything happens.?

Styxe nods his head, "Thanks Commander, and thank you for the dossier's." His commander nods his head, "Your welcome, now go before your team leaves without you."

Styxe heads to the ready room.

Dual
04-23-2010, 03:17 AM
"Neck ache?" Kavran asked, raising a brow as he observed the pronounced muscles in Jen's neck. He watched as she stretched her arms over her head and nodded more to himself than to her. It seemed that his squadmate had pulled another nighter, staying up later than recommended.

"Y'know, doctors like me would tell you that sleep is important. Without it, you don't give your mind enough energy to memorize what you've learned that day, and it fatigues your muscles as much as it exhausts your immune system. A good night's rest is vital, Jen... And your body could do well with a little relaxation. I don't have to be a doctor to notice that you seem tired."

AliceMalice15
04-23-2010, 11:32 AM
"Yes doctor," Jen snorted cracking her neck, "should I stop eating anything but raw meat and vegies too? Jeez Kav don't you think I know that? I just get so caught up in the modifications!"

Jen yawned and shook her head to clear the sleep that clouded her head. She really had to stop with the all-nighters.

"So how about you," she asked, "have you been sleeping well? Orhave ypu been to busy with your collection?"

Dual
04-23-2010, 08:36 PM
"You know I don't sleep well." He said with a nonchalant wave of his hand. "Never have. I always remember the tank growth, and it wakes me up all the time. So, yeah, I guess I have been staying up... And for the thousandth time, it isn't a collection, lass. My reason for keeping so many bodies around is... well, rather hard to explain. Maybe another time, eh?"

He shrugged and put his hand on her shoulder, applying gentle pressure into the trapezius muscle and triggering the nerve clusters near the collarbone to induce pleasure, and with a slightly less subtle movement, he moved his hand lower along her back applying more force with his thumb and manually unclenching her muscles along the way. That's the thing about being Echo squad's medic. He wasn't just a good doctor. He was an outstanding doctor in every field of virtually EVERY organic being in the galaxy. He was the specialist, having spent so much time into learning such things; other soldiers told him in the beginning that he was an idiot, going into a field that had nothing to do with being a commando.

He had proven them wrong. Oh, yes. Wrong, indeed.

"Though I do know how to trait what ails me... And you, too, of course."

AliceMalice15
04-23-2010, 09:42 PM
Jen felt all of her muscles loosen as Kavran pressed her various nerves and unwound the muscles. This sent a light shiver down her spine and she sighed.

"You deffinitely have the magic touch Kav," Jen chuckled, "it always pays to visit you when I have a muscle problem. Ugh man I hope we can get out soon I'm getting cabin fever. How long is this trip supposed to last anyway? Two millenia? And watch your hand it's getting a little low."

MidKnight
04-23-2010, 11:22 PM
Styxe enters the mess hall before heading to the ready room, he felt his stomach gurgling for some time now, he doesn't like the food much, although the drinks were good. When he enters the mess hall, he saw several others as well.

Grabbing a trey, he takes several plates, and something to drink, he walks over to a empty table, sitting on the chair, he places his helmet next to his trey. He looks up at the others and eats quietly at the table, he observed his team mates.

PantsTheReaper
04-24-2010, 07:20 AM
Edmund looked at Phoenix, who looked as if she would collapse at any moment. "Sleep would be good for you," he said. "You look like you haven't slept in days. Any longer and you just might pass out during a firefight. You look like you haven't eaten much, either. A meal and rest, in that order, is what I would recommend."

He looked down the table at the veteran, Styxe. He noted how observant the man was and filed that information away for future use.

MidKnight
04-24-2010, 07:49 AM
Styxes inhales a deep breath after his first bite from his small meal, he looks up and notices Edmund was looking at him, Styxe picks at his meal with his fork. He ponders for a moment, he listened to what was going on in the mess hall, Phoenix was about to pass out without any rest or food, Ed was cautious and was very aware of each and every situation, Jen, Jen is Jen.

"Ed, could you come here for a moment?" he calls out to Edmund, knowing that he was curious why he was sitting over here and not with the rest.

MidKnight
04-24-2010, 07:49 AM

Fireleap
04-24-2010, 08:26 AM
Phoenix glanced up at Edmund, and she smiled at him. "Thanks for the concern." She said, gratefully. "That's what I intend to do, actually..." Her voice trailed off as Styxes called Edmund to sit by him. She had barely noticed the veteran there, and the inventor wondered when he had made his appearance, and what he had been up to. She smiled at him, then turned back to her meal. It still didn't quite taste like anything she could identify, but then again, every one always claimed she had strange tastes. She took another mouthful of food and chewed on it, slowly.

She thought about her newest creation, and how she could improve on it. Within minutes, she was in her little inventor world, and she barely took notice of her surroundings. The gadget was already perfect, but even perfect could be improved on, couldn't it? It was only in Phoenix's little world that the words 'even perfecter' existed. Having finished her meal, she stood up, trying to refrain from yawning and nearly bringing tears to her eyes, and discarded her tray in a nearby bin.

(( We still need a 'princess' before the plot can move forward, right? ))

PantsTheReaper
04-24-2010, 08:54 AM
((A-yup))

Edmund stood up and threw away his garbage as he made his way to Styxe. He began to collect as much information as he could. The man was the loner type, hence the sitting alone. His voice had a slight drill sergeant-esque tone, suggesting leadership and harshness. Yet despite his tone, he seemed to have the ability to lead, but not use it. That was strange. Everyone Edmund had met in his life with the ability to lead had taken full advantage of that. They barked orders non-stop. They volunteered to coordinate jobs. But not this man. Though most of this was assumption. No real duty needed to be done, therefore, Edmund had never seen Styxe in battle. Perhaps he only had follower aspects when casual.

He reached Styxe's table. "What do you need?"

MidKnight
04-24-2010, 09:11 AM
Styxes inhales a deep breath as he took another look at his food, "Disgusting isn't it?" he asked about the food, but then changed the subject quickly, "But what I'm really curious about is something that is more important to me, something that itchy's me every time I hear one word that slips through the halls and corridors, of this ship." He looks up at the others, "And including behind my back." he lowers his tone, "But what I really want to know is." He looks up at the others, then at Edmund, and leans closer, "What does everyone call me? "Gezzer?" "Old man" "Broken Gun?" what!?!?" His eyes widened, curious enough to know what they call him.

PantsTheReaper
04-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Edmund stared at the man. "Perhaps it is because you are the oldest," he suggested. "I do not know. Personally, nicknames have never made sense to me. Why call someone a name that doesn't even base itself on a physical or mental trait? A young boy named 'Ripper', yet he has never even held a blade. A girl being called a whore, yet she remains a virgin. Why? To simply demean them? Then why not use words with merit?

"The boy named 'Ripper' is a boxer, use that fact as a base. The girl does, however, remain arrogant and spiteful, an unwelcome attitude. To return to your original question, I suppose you seem to have been in service for a very long time."

MidKnight
04-25-2010, 06:06 AM
Styxe rubs the back of his head, "Ha ha!! just the answer I need." He picks up his fork and still pokes the food, "Yeah I was in the service, I'm a clone, this is what I was created for, we're genetically cloned for one purpose, to fight clankers, and I was suppose to lead a unit, I didn't take it though, I liked the way I have it now, use special weapons, fight clankers, and call new recruits shiny." He laughs.

After eating his meal for a short time, he felt like to eat very much, "Well....Shiny, I got some weapons to check out before heading on to the ready room, you better eat your fill or your performance in battle won't go so well." Styxe gets up from the empty table, grabs his helmet and drops his trey at a disposal. Styxe heads down to the weapons room for detail.

RayleighScattering
04-25-2010, 07:59 AM
Shadow examined the rifle, keeping his eyes set there instead of wandering around the room. "It's fine. I'll just give you one of my spares. Don't worry, your baby will be alright" He said in a near joking tone, standing up and walking to his locker, opening it. He looked around, not offering anyone else a view into the locker, no matter how much he trusted them.

He pulled out a radiation cell, which last longer than normal cells, and handed it to her. "I figured I would use this someday, but never got around to it. It was actually a droid cell that I got an old friend to convert." He explained, before pulling out his personalized assault rifle, and checking to make sure everything was in place.

Ren smiled and went immediately went to work, switching the cells and charging up the rifle. The power limit reached full and her grin widened.

"Thank you Shadow, this is great! I'll pay you back whenever I get the chance.

She replaced her rifle in her locker and moved to his side sitting slightly on the work table and crossing her arms.

"So tell me about this recon tomorrow."

MidKnight
04-26-2010, 08:40 AM
Styxe enters the weapons room, he looks towards his locker, and finds his rifle. Taking the rifle, he places it on a nearby table, as well as placing his helmet down as hell. Before he worked on his weapon, he took a look at the helmet, the red markings, he remembers why he made them. Which is odd, he knows there are other armor with the same design, but Styxe's marking designs were a bit different from the rest.

But he decided to leave the markings alone for a moment and go back to working on his rifle. He dismantles the weapon and makes sure each spot was cleaned. But something keeps pressing on his mind, even after what Edmund had said, sort of bothered him. "The Oldest." Styxe scoffed at the comment, "I am the oldest, but not the youngest anymore." he says to himself. Returning to work upon his weapon, Styxe takes the helmet and places it in the locker.

PantsTheReaper
04-29-2010, 02:41 AM
Edmund contemplated his next move. Should he go practice his aim? Or maybe keep his melee up to par? Would patrol be a good idea? His charge had been drinking the last night and still wasn't up; perhaps he should check on her. He decided on the last choice and left the mess hall.

As he walked through the halls of the ship, he kept his hand on his blaster pistol. Every time he rounded a corner, he would peak into the next corridor with his gun ready. By the time he reached his charge's door, fourteen minutes had passed.

Edmund rapped on the door three times. "Ms. Trast," he said, "are you feeling well? You've yet to leave your room."

Fireleap
04-29-2010, 09:04 AM
Phoenix paced through the hallways, mind eagerly flipping through the many invention ideas that were filed in her mind. What should she make next? A special chewing gum that can nullify some of the not-so-settling computer-generated tastes in the mess hall food? Or how about a gadget that could improve the actual food? As she was thinking of this and about tummyaches, she stumbled into Edmund, outside of the Princess's room. "Oh, hello, Edmund. What are you doing here?" Almost as though on cue, he knocked on the door and asked their charge how she was feeling.

Phoenix began to feel worried. "She hasn't stepped out yet? Not at all? Are you sure?" She had been pretty sure the Princess got up pretty early, each day.

RayleighScattering
04-29-2010, 03:03 PM
Ava pressed a button on the consul and the sink retracted into the wall. She dried her hands moved to the door. She pressed the release and the door slid up. Outside her door Edmund and Phoenix looked at her. She must have looked how she felt.

"I'm fine Edmund." She attempted to smile but the muscles in her face didn't fully comply and she raised her eyebrows a bit more than she had meant to. Last night had been fun. Ren was probably chipper despite the amount of wine they had consumed. She managed a better smile after thinking about how silly they had acted. They had watched a vid on the holonet, a comedic romance and Ava had been rolling on the floor laughing, tears running down her eyes. Overall, the slight headache and the lack of sleep had been worth it.

"Have you two already been to breakfast? Wait... what time is it?" She moved into the hall, the door closing behind her.

PantsTheReaper
04-29-2010, 08:04 PM
Edmund glanced at the walls for a clock, but remembered there weren't any around. I hate space travel. It destroys my sense of time. He gave a low grunt in annoyance before doing a quick mental calculation. "It is too late for breakfast," he said. "You've been sleeping far later than normal. Perhaps you shouldn't drink."

RayleighScattering
04-30-2010, 03:03 PM
Ava's cheek's reddened a bit. He was more than right about that. She let out a contemplative sigh. She had far too many responsibilities to play around. Maybe he had meant to just tease but she took his words to heart.

"Your very right Edmund. I won't be drinking any more. I have work to do and I should think about that instead of wasting the energy."

She shook her head. "I don't know, I've just been a bit anxious. I guess I should find a better way to relax. Anyways..." She gave her bodyguards an appreciative nod. "Thanks for checking on me and for your concern."

AliceMalice15
05-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Jen chuckled at Kavran's lack of response and continued down the hallway waving her comment away. Sighing Jen put her hands behind her head and began to whistle a light bouncy tune.

"So Kav," she said after a while, "what do you think about partnering with me for this recon assignment? Shadow's a bit to silent for me and it keeps me from being alert."

Jen's mouth twitched remembering how she had nearly been taken out by a wookie a while back when she had been trying to strike up a light conversation with Shadow. If Kavran hadn't arrived when he dud she may not have been alive.

MidKnight
05-01-2010, 01:12 AM
After inspection of his weapon, he noticed someone modified it, but he didn't bother changing it. He takes a moment to himself, he relaxes. Placing his weapon back in his locker, Styxe leaves the room and tries to find the princess's room.

He walks down a few corridors, takes a elevator, the ship was big, he felt like he doesn't know where he even is, he prefers to fight on the ground rather serve on a huge boat floating in space.

He puts his helmet on, and passes a few other clone soldiers. They saluted each other as they passed by. In a few minutes, he finally arrived to the princess's room, as well seeing the others including Edmund. "Hey Shiny." he says aloud and pats him on the shoulder, he looks at the princess and bows his head, "Princess."

PantsTheReaper
05-01-2010, 04:15 AM
Edmund tensed as Styxe's voice called out, his hands moving towards his knife and blaster pistol. Half a second later, he realized who spoke to him and relaxed. "Next time," he said, "please approach me from the front. I almost attacked you. As one of Ms. Trast's bodyguards, I cannot afford to relax."

He turned to Ava. "I may not be a fortuneteller, but I can see that you will change the galaxy. For better or worse, I don't know, but either way, it will be done." He looked back at Styxe. "So I will not let any harm come to her. Any and all threats will be eliminated. Therefore, I ask you not to sneak up on me. Agreed?" He held out his hand, but kept his other near his blaster pistol.

MidKnight
05-01-2010, 11:21 AM
"You got to loosen up Shiny, after all, this is a Republican Space Cruiser, if anything that we are to come to harm, is the tin cans that we are fighting, not each other, but agreed." Styxe shakes his hand in agreement, "But I don't know about coming in front of you, your going to have to keep your suspicion up, you were right to grab your blaster and knife first, but don't kill unless something is going to kill you first."

Styxe takes in a deep breath and takes a look at the princess, "Huh, your majesty? if I may say something, I advise you don't drink when you are on a Cruiser, usually something is bound to happen, and you have to stay alert like Shiny here does." he chuckles. "I feel like I need a drink too, but duty comes first, right everyone?" he asked the others.

RayleighScattering
05-02-2010, 06:12 AM
"Right...duty."

Princess... She hated that, but the name was sticking like a prickly thorn. Edmund's words repeated over and over through her mind. Change the galaxy, for better or for worse...

"Yeah, for better or worse I have my duty. I'm glad you guys are around to keep me focused."

She caught Edmund's eyes and gave him a nod, a silent thank you for protecting me. " Let's go find Shadow, he has more details on tomorrows mission."

PantsTheReaper
05-02-2010, 09:03 AM
Edmund nodded in acknowledgment and looked at Styxe. "As you have been serving Ms. Trast longer than I, how will we maneuver through the corridors? Will you take point, or shall I? Or perhaps we should move in a triangular formation, with Ms. Trast in the middle, one at point, and two at the flank, or in a reversed position? Either way, the choice is yours."

MidKnight
05-02-2010, 09:21 PM
"Lets go with one on point, and two at the flank, Ed, you take point, we'll cover you two at the rear." Styxe moves to the rear, although he left his rifle back in the locker, he always had his handy pistol. "If we're going to look for Shadow, I have no clue where his current location is, I'll radio him for his location." Styxe taps his comm link, "Styxe to Shadow, where is your current location, over."

Fireleap
05-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Phoenix stood aside, as the three shipmates talked amongst themselves. Everything seemed fine. She nodded in greeting at Styxe and Ava, before walking off. Everything was good. The princess was safe, no one was at any one else's neck.. Phoenix checked off 'check on Ava' and 'pacify any fights' of her mental to-do list, and she trudged off, again, in direction of her cabin. If she didn't feel so tired and drained, she would have called today a good day. It was these kind of days that things happened. The sort of peaceful day that exciting things brutally interrupted.

(( Is there gonna be anything like a kidnap attempt, an enemy attack or anything? ))

MidKnight
05-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Styxe looks at the corridors and behind him, making sure nothing went wrong. He looks back, he realized that Shiny was filled with jitter and a little jumpy, "Hey Shiny, you take rear, I'll take point." he suggested, and moved up ahead, "Since your jumpy about things you can watch our back."

Walking up ahead, he looks at other open corridors, "I try to contact with Shadow, I have no clue where he is, most likely waiting for us in the ready room." He takes a look at his comm link, and presses a button, "Styxe to Shadow come in." he waited for a answer. "I have a bad feeling about this." he says quietly to himself.

Levias
05-17-2010, 02:02 AM
Levias nodded at Ren. "No problem. All right then, I'll tell you about it..." And just as he was about to tell her, his com went off. It came up with only static the first time, but the second time was clear.

Styxe to Shadow, come in

ShadowGale sighed. "Armory. Ren's with me. Meet up at the Bridge, I'll brief everyone on why we're in stealth mode above Korriban." He spoke into his own communicator.

"Let's go..." Shadow said, unholstering his Assault rifle from his back, and placing it up at his shoulder as he moved out of the room, looking around. "Anyone got a scanner with them? Something doesn't feel right..." Shadow whispered into his comm link.

Then a blaster shot came directly towards him from about twenty meters down the hall. ShadowGale rolled, and began running thoughts into his helmet. 'Thermal. Auto-Locate.' Suddenly everything was different colors ranging from blue to red. Three figures down the hall were yellow and red, and they fired energy rounds down towards the Echo Clone.

Shadow's instincts kicked in, almost machine-like in their execution. 'Protect Ren. Kill Shadow Clones' ((That is actually their names, ironic eh?))

He ducked into another intersecting corridor, and pressed against the wall. He waited for one of them to reload, and he brought half of his body around the corner.

'One. Two. Three." He thought as his assault rifle fired three projectile rounds ((Real bullets, not energy rounds)) at the clones. Two fell, but the other dodged. Shadow grumbled, getting back up against the wall. He spoke into the comm link. "We have a small invading force. At most six or seven total. I just took out two, so five left, including one that is shooting at me right now. Scan around for more. They probably snuck on last night while we were out in Mos Espa..." He explained, drawing logical conclusions from known facts.

Levias rounded the corner, shooting two rounds, one to the Clone's right, and one to his left. The clone moved, and his Eyepiece was shattered and the bullet went all the way through the other side.

The last clone fell, blood dripping from the hole in between his eyes onto what was left of his eyepiece.

Shadow nodded at Ren, moving over to her. "You ready?" He asked, pulling his mask fully down. It flashed as it entered tactical mode.

PantsTheReaper
05-17-2010, 03:12 AM
Edmund's instincts screamed that something was going to happen. His body wouldn't stop fidgeting. His feet shifting his weight in an attempt to cover all possible vulnerability, his hands constantly twitching, his ears straining for the slightest warning, his eyes never resting on one area. "Stay here and guard Ms. Trast," he ordered. "I'm going to scout the area." He leaned up against the wall and edged toward the corner, again listening for any clues. He knocked against the wall, hopefully catching the attention of any threats. Raising his blaster pistol, Edmund fired rapidly around the corner, almost overheating his weapon.

The reaction was almost immediate. There were two pained screams and one thud before the intruders recomposed themselves. Several orders were barked and explosives were tossed down the hall.

Edmund quickly dived away from the blasts and shouted: "MS. TRAST GET BACK INTO YOUR ROOM! PHOENIX AND STYXE PREPARE YOURSELVES!" Such a terrible time to come lightly equipped! Edmund you retarded shit!

MidKnight
05-17-2010, 03:51 AM
Styxe pulled out his little handy pistol, "Damn." he says aloud as he threw himself behind a wall. "Looks like they're after her majesty." Styxe takes a look at his weapon, he wasn't much of a pistol kind of guy, he was more of a rifle happy trigger person. "Ed, take the princess back to her room, guard her with your life, Phoenix and I will hold them until reinforcements arrive."

Styxe pulls himself out of the wall and fire several rounds, "Do it Shiny, we're counting on you." He orders as he leans back against the wall.

MikeZZZ
05-17-2010, 10:22 AM
Michael was cleaning his weapon when the comm started buzzing. "What now?!!" he said aloud as he reached for it. He tuned in just in time to catch Shadow saying, "We have a small invading force. At most six or seven total. I just took out two, so five left, including one that is shooting at me right now. Scan around for more. They probably snuck on last night while we were out in Mos Espa..." As he realized what was happening, his training kicked in.

"Shadow, whats the location of the princess? I'm on my way over now." Michael said into his helmet. He grabbed his rifle and checked the hall. Clear, now to find out where the princess was.

RayleighScattering
05-18-2010, 10:44 PM
Ava moved quickly. She was already in her room crawling under her cot to retrieve her belt and blaster pistol. Sloppy... this was all too sloppy. She pushed the bed over towards the wall and tore up the blankets to make it appear she was hiding behind it. Then she moved into the bathroom and slid the door so it was just barely cracked. But the same thought repeatedly invaded her immediate thoughts. This was sloppy... a pointless invasion. One person would have been quite sufficient if stealth had been their main priority. Yes it was true that while in transit through space, the only choices were to win, be captured, or be killed, so a team might have posed a bigger threat. So many different scenarios ran through her mind as she stood as still as possible her blaster aimed at the door, watching and listening for any sign to shoot. All the while she analyzed the tactics used by the intruders thus far.

She contacted Michael on the commlink. " This is Ava. I'm fine for now. Please do a scan of the ship and see if you can detect an anomaly. There's something about this force... like they're a distraction. I think they may have planted some explosives."

-------------

Ren nodded, pressing a button on her armor near her neck. She blurred and then abruptly disappeared for a moment. She moved slightly giving herself away as the photo-sensitive crystals on her armor readjusted to their surroundings.

"I'll be watching your back." She had left her rifle in the locker so all she had was a long utility knife she generally kept on persons.

PantsTheReaper
05-19-2010, 02:14 AM
Edmund burst into Ava's room. "MS. TRAST! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Edmund looked wildly around the room. He couldn't let his charge die. If she did, he would have failed yet again. Eliminate all threats and find Ms. Trast. That was his only thought. His eyes rested on the vent near the ceiling.

Scowling, he took a running start, jumping and tearing the cover from the wall. Edmund turned back and ran again, this time gripping the edge of the ventilation duct. Pulling himself up, he fired a random burst into the darkness. Anything that was coming through there was dead.

RayleighScattering
05-19-2010, 03:01 AM
"MS. TRAST! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Edmund's voice...a trick? Unlikely she thought. She heard the metallic crash of the vent being torn away and suspecting that the intruders had made their way into the vents, she slid open the door using her foot and aimed her pistol at... Edmund's legs were dangling from the opening of the shaft. He was hoisting himself up when she heard the sound of his gun firing.

"I'm down here Edmund! Have they infiltrated the ventilation shafts?"

Levias
05-19-2010, 02:53 PM
Levias nodded, moving forward. The tactical view his helmet offered outlined the schematics of the ship in green, and anything unnatural (Or unknown) in red. There were two of the clones down the hall, firing at something. Levias waved hsi hands in signals, and raised his rifle up to scope down on the clone farthest from them. He signaled for her to get hte other one, and shot his rifle.

MikeZZZ
05-19-2010, 07:11 PM
" This is Ava. I'm fine for now. Please do a scan of the ship and see if you can detect an anomaly. There's something about this force... like they're a distraction. I think they may have planted some explosives."

"Understood, heading toward the hangar now. I am going to get our ship ready for launch. I'll stop in the engine room on the way." Michael responded as he headed towards the engines.

As he was about to enter the engine room, something made him stop and look around. It was quiet down here, and the only sounds were from his armor. He flipped on his thermal scanner, and almost had a heart attack, the room was filled with bombs, and a few clones were headed towards him.

"All Delta Force, this is Michael, the ship is rigged to explode, and I am heading to the hangar with multiple clones following. The ship will be ready when you all get there." Michael signed out of the comm, and fired a few rounds behind him. He took off running for the hangar.

"If they touched my ship, I swear I will clean the hangar with thier skulls." he muttered under his breath.

MidKnight
05-19-2010, 08:14 PM
Styxe listened to his comm link, after hearing about the ship rigged to explode, he looks at Phoenix, "Get to the princess's room, find Edmund and take her majesty out of here, I'll hold them off long enough for you three to get to the hangers." He orders, firing more rounds, Styxe used his thermal vision to find his targets.

Taking cover by the wall, Styxe reaches for his comm link, "Styxe to Michael, Phoenix and Edmund are bringing the princess to the hanger, prep the ship for launch, I'll catch up with you guys shortly."

PantsTheReaper
05-19-2010, 08:59 PM
"All Delta Force, this is Michael, the ship is rigged to explode, and I am heading to the hangar with multiple clones following. The ship will be ready when you all get there."

Edmund dropped down moved to Ava. "Come on! We have to get moving; Michael is preparing a ship!" He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her out of her hiding place. "Arm yourself, we're going to have to fight our way out." He looked about the main room. "Do you happen to have a vibroblade or something? Mine is still broken."

RayleighScattering
05-20-2010, 01:09 AM
Rendara sprinted towards her target. The clone trooper heard the rapid footsteps and turned just in time to see the hilt of her knife meet the vulnerable part of his armor, where his helmet and chestpiece met. He slid down just as his comrade fell to Shadow's fire.

She flipped open the panel on her wrist and scanned for enemy communication. The channels were encrypted, but a second low frequency suggested another wireless transmission channel.

She pressed her comm button accessing all the squad members.

"Looks like they enemy has a remote detonation frequency. Likely connected to the explosives. It's just a chance, but if we can find its source we could stop the detonation and save the ship."

She glanced back at shadow. "What do you think? To the hanger or shall I track the signal?"

-----------

Ava moved to her wardrobe, a panel that with the press of a button on the wall slid open to reveal her clothes. She grabbed a backpack and slung it over her shoulder and pulled a vibro-sword out, tossing it to Edmund.

"Always be prepared." She grinned, proud of herself. "Lead the way."

MidKnight
05-20-2010, 06:39 AM
Reloading his weapon, Styxe takes another look into the corridor, two left, where were the others he wondered. "These guys must be special forces or something, only clankers can think of something this obvious." He says to himself. He presses his comm link, "Rendara, this is Styxe, I'm all up for tracking down the signal, but we also need to secure the princess safety, I recommend we split in two, we'll take her majesty to the shuttle ships in the hanger bay while you and Shadow look for the signal."

Firing several rounds at the enemy, and taking cover once more, "Shadow, it's all up to you, but be advised, there are two here on the mid-levels, I don't know where the others are, probably looking for a way to flank us." Styxe takes another look at the corridor, a plasma shot nearly hits him, and sighs, "Rookies."

MikeZZZ
06-12-2010, 07:56 PM
As the squad responded to his call, Michael arrived in the hangar. It was too quiet for his liking. Walking quietly, he stood in the shadows and watched for a minute. Sure enough, he saw a glint of armor here, a flash of light there. The enemy were in the hangar and waiting, how was he going to get the ship ready with them in the way? Suddenly an idea struck him, and he smiled. He slowly made his way from crate to crate, inching closer and closer to the ship. Once there, he snuck onboard, knocking out the lone guard inside.

"Michael to Delta squad, ship is prepped and ready, but we have multiple boogies in the hangar. I suggest meeting at your nearest airlock." Michael smiled to himself, confident that his squad would make it through, they were the best of the best after all. Closing the ships doors, Michael kept the ship off, but made sure it was ready to leave at a moments notice. Luckily no one noticed the missing guard, or the closed door so he was safe for now. Delta Squad better hurry up with the princess though, no telling how long his luck would hold.

MidKnight
06-19-2010, 09:00 AM
Reloading his weapon, he fires several plasma shots at the enemy, he re-enters the princess' room. "This is going to be tougher than I thought." he say to Edmund, "Shiny, you and I are going to escort her highness to the shuttle, we have to get her off the ship before anything bad happens." Then he takes a look at the princess, "Ms. Trast, if your ready, we're going to have to go around these clankers, it likely that there are other clones holding them off."

Checking his weapon he takes another look at Edmund, "Alright shiny, I'll take point this time." Styxe slides up the wall and looks out the door, he fires a couple more shots and then runs across the hallway, "Lets move!" he shouts to the others.