PDA

View Full Version : ѕησω˘ℓαη αη∂ ˘σмραηу (OCC)

candygirl96
04-18-2010, 11:44 PM
.:. You have always been a kittypet, trapped in your Twolegs (humans) home, trapped by the life of a trained cat. You decide to venture outdoors, face the world, and face the savage clans that are rumored to roam the forests. You decide to join them. .:.

.:. There are four clans in the forest, SnowClan, TreeClan, DreamClan, and WaterClan. However, there is another clan that roams the sky, StarClan, where the cats who have passed go. You can ONLY join SnowClan and TreeClan. .:.

Info:
Clan Gathering Place- SnowLake
Medicine Cat Gathering Place- Little Tree Cave

Rules:
.:. Fill in all spots on form with no blanks or type 'o's
.:. Forms must be posted HERE
.:. Respect all roleplayers, even if you hate them for some weird reason
.:. If you want to kill of a cat for some reason, contact me, candygirl96
.:. Queen must start as a Unmated Warrior
.:. Type "Clans and Tribes" with your form
.:. To get offered a position, be active and obedient
.:. If you don't follow these rules or get inappropriate you will get kicked. sorry
.:. Have fun!

Form:
Name (Unique Compound Name):
Gender (She-cat or Tom):
Appearance:
Personality:
Clan:
Rank (Deputy, Warrior, Apprentice, Kit, Elder, Mother):
Wanted Rank (Deputy, Med Cat, Med Cat Apprentice, deputy, etc.):
Mate (No, Looking):
History:
Color (What typing color will be used):
Other (Anything Else?):

Name: SnowStar
Appearance: blinding white cat with bright blue cat eyes
Personality: likes to speak her mind and rules the clan with an iron fist...paw, is very protective of her kit and her clan
Clan: SnowClan
Mate: No
History: SnowStar had a mate named NightSky, but he was taken by the TwoLegs (humans) and has never been seen again
Color: purple
Other: nothing much to add except that IvoryKit is her kit

Name: IvoryKit
Appearance: tan kitten with white paws, white tip on her tail, and a white spot on her stomach
Personality: curious, likes to explore and go on adventures
Wanted Rank: she wants to be deputy to her mother
Mate: No
History: NightSky was her father but she did not know him because he was taken before she was born.
Color: red
Other: NightSky and SnowStar are her parents

Name: NightSky
Appearance: sleek black cat with white ears and white tip on his tail
Personality: quiet but strong
Clan: was TreeClan when kit but became SnowClan
Mate: SnowStar
History: was in TreeClan as a kit but found SnowClan more appealing and to his liking.
Color : green, if he ever gets found
Other: his kit is IvoryKit and his mate is SnowStar

.:.SnowClan.:.
Leader:
.:.SnowStar (candygirl96).:.
Deputy:
Warriors:
.:.NightSky M.I.A. (candygirl96).:.
Elders:
Queens:
Apprentices:
Kits:
.:.IvoryKit (candygirl96).:.

.:. SnowClan's land is filled with pine trees, and a giant lake to the south side, SnowLake. The SnowClanners born here have an amazing endurance, and can adapt to any condition or weather. .:.

.:.TreeClan.:.
Leader:
Deputy:
Warriors:
Elders:
Queens:
Apprentices:
Kits:

.:. TreeClan’s forest land is beautiful; trees, stone, and a stream are strewn through it. TreeClan is swift and curious. All cats born in TreeClan have the talent of climbing; long curved claws help them. .:.

.:.In Character Link: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=201742#post201742 .:.

Livlaffluv
05-06-2010, 04:22 PM
(Hope I'm accepted! I love clans!)

Name: StormStar
Appearance: http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m204/Wonderland_of_stars/Anime/Animals%20or%20Pets/thddsat2012.jpg (she is blind and still has the bell collar from when she was a kitty-pet)
Personality: Serious and kind. She is unique and can see the future. Powerful.
Clan: Snowclan
Mate: LightningScar
History: When young was a kittypet, but proved herself to be much more.
Color: ? Uh... Purple ?
Other: Clans and Tribes

Name: MistyKit and CloudyKit
Appearance: http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm121/dancer1005/anime.jpg MistyKit is gray with a white mark in the middle of her forehead. CloudyKit is white with a gray mark in the middle of his forehead.
Personality: MistyKit likes to stay around camp and play with her friends. She is well behaved and shy. CloudyKit likes to run around outside camp and get in trouble. He isn't as well behaved as MistyKit and he's very outgoing. (At least they will when they grow a little more)
Clan: Both SnowClan
Mate: None, too young!
History: They have just been born... So, not much of a history.
Color: Pink and blue (pink = MistyKit blue = CloudyKit)

Name: SnowSky
Appearance: http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab237/shadowninjakillerpro/imagesCAK50LOV.jpg
Personality: Wise and beautiful. She is kind and never blames any. She always looks on the bright side and usually has a smile on her face.
Mate: None
History: Her history is distant and mysterious... All anyone knows is that she was the only survivor of a huge fire and all her loved ones were killed in that fire.
Color: Yellow

Name: LightningScar
Appearance: http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/naruto3377/anime%20animals/cat.jpg Just like StormStar he still has the bell collar from when he was a kittypet
Personality: Fierce and strong, he is a good fighter and never gives up. He will go to the very end for his clan, his mate, and his kits.
Mate: StormStar
History: At first, he was a kittypet with StormStar... But the two escaped when they were kits. When he was young (and in the clan) he fought, and killed, a baby fox... From there on he knew he wanted to be a warrior for the SnowClan
Color: Black

candygirl96
05-09-2010, 11:10 PM
accepted

John
05-12-2010, 07:49 AM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) to attract players?