PDA

View Full Version : Not Your Usual Avatar Story (TLA)

LMM
04-20-2010, 10:38 PM
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p235/threedayslove/Unavngiven-1.jpg

Just a warning to any die hard fans: This is going to be a little different! (=

So the avatar is still trying to gain all his powers. So far he has meet up with Katara Sokka and Toph. Zuko is still after him and Zuko's father still reins and hates his son.

Now for the different part:
A few real airbenders are still alive besides Angg but only a few. Another thing is that if you were raised a bender in one nation say Earth, and you are an earth bender but then for some reason move to say a water tribe you may gain the ability to bend that element also. There are very few that can do this though, and even then their second bending power is VERY weak. The second bending ability can NOT be the opposite of your element, example: You cannot be a water bender, that moves to the fire nation and gains the ability to bend fire as well. It just doesn’t work like that, water/earth water/air, fire/earth, fire/air, are the only choices thanks.

This is based on an idea for a fan fic I have had for awhile.

[1] Follow ALL rules set by RPA
[2] Be kind in OOC speech
[3] This is a semi-lit role play so no text talk, no *...* around actions and use "..." For talking.
[4]A well thought out biography will help get you the extras you want, to be an airbender I need a good reason why you haven’t been found, if you can bend a second element I need a good reason why you moved and why you can bend (the reason you were around other benders ect.)
[5]I have the right to change/add/delete rules as I see fit
[6]HAVE FUN! :D
[7]Post your character sheet in a reply to this thread thanks~

Appearance:(Picture or detailed description)
Name:
Nation: (What's their nation of birth?)
Bender: Can they bend? if so what's their main element?
Alliance: Fire Nation, avatar, Freedom Fighter…ect
Biography: (The more detailed [this doesn’t technically mean longer just more details] the more likely to get the extras you want.)
Other: (Anything else?)

FireLeap-Phoenix-starlite-
Vixen-LMM-starlite-
Tränen Kneipkur-RisingPhoenix-starlite-
Trinken "Trin" Kneipkur-RisingPhoenix-starlite-
Sakura-Darkninja0200-starlite-
Mia-AliceMalice15-starlite-

nonangelic92
04-20-2010, 10:40 PM
*runs in* ZUKO is so HOT!!!! *runs out*

LMM
04-20-2010, 10:41 PM
*rolls on floor laughing* Dang non angelic you hit this thing up fast! *sits up* And I must agree Zuko is flamming ;)

nonangelic92
04-20-2010, 10:42 PM
*runs in* Thats whats happens when your bored lol gotta go*runs out*

LMM
04-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Seems like maybe you had a little too much sugar or caffine today :)

MidKnight
04-20-2010, 11:41 PM
Or Red Bull

LMM
04-20-2010, 11:45 PM
Ah yes the power of red bull, did you know it gives you wings? lol

nonangelic92
04-21-2010, 12:28 AM
I have never had a red bull and I dont get hyper from sugar or caffine

MidKnight
04-21-2010, 02:08 AM
ah, ok, so it's Diet Pepsi LOL

Fireleap
04-21-2010, 02:52 PM
Yay, finally, an avatar rp!!

Appearance:

http://animeholicph.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/anime-fire-elemental.jpg
She stands at about 5'4, with straight brown-red hair flowing down to her shoulders. Her eyes are an angry crimson colour and they sometimes turn white when she fire-bends. She dresses in the same typical fire-nation clothes, though she has been known to change to simple, neutral clothes, every once in awhile.

Name: Phoenix
Nation: Fire Nation
Bender: She is a young fire-bending prodigy, with a hot temper to match.

Alliance: No one, really. Call her a neutral. She doesn't entirely enjoy the idea of her nation conquering the world, but she doesn't trust the other nations, either.

Biography: Born around the peak of the hundred-year war to a general in the army and a noble's daughter, she lived a luxurious life. However, being a general's daughter, everything around her centered around the Fire Nation, as her parents hoped that she would be even more loyal to her nation and this, along with her bending skills, would somehow cause the Fire Lord to look favorably on their family. Unfortunately, for them, Phoenix, sick of seeing the Fire Nation's flag everywhere, grew rebellious and her father sent her off to wander the world, not wanting to be shamed before the Fire Lord.

Other: Phoenix rarely carries a weapon around, with her.

RisingPhoenix
04-21-2010, 09:50 PM
Appearance:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/Kid_Icarus2007/LightSorcerer.jpg
Name:
Tränen Kneipkur
Nation:
Northern Water Tribe
Bender:
Water Bender {He is a Water Bending Prodigy, with a courageous personality to match}

Alliance:

Biography:
Tränen was born in the Northern Water Tribe to a beautiful water bender named Kari and a tough warrior named Meko, though he wasn't their only child, they also had a daughter Trinken exactly forty seconds before Tränen. Tränen was a happy little baby, always smiling and cooing.

Throughout his life, he was raised with the best of the best along with his sister. Trinken never shunned Tränen and always enjoyed the idea of being a bit older than her "younger" brother. Tränen looked up to Trinken in some ways and loved his sister dearly, but one day the two would have to be split up.

On that day, Tränen felt a bit betrayed but nonetheless did not object when Trinken was sent to the Southern Water Tribe, thus began his training for the two had to be apart in order for their training to begin. If they could handle being apart they could handle the training.

They began training at the age of 7, and slowly worked their way up. Finally, feeling masterful in their abilities, each went off to tour the world with their masters. Tränen went to settle in Ba Sing Se were he learned a bit of earth bending from the nomads there. He has since continued to live here but is a bit homesick and wishes to return to the Northern Water Tribe. His master has long since left Tränen with a good job that helps him pay for the things he needs, but Tränen wants to travel with the Avatar and hopes that one day he will.

Other:
He Moved to the Ba Sing Se and learned a bit of Earth Bending but He misses the Northern Water Tribe terribly and wishes he was home. His master has taught him much, including blood bending though he hates the idea of forcing someone in such a way, unlike his sister.

Appearance:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/202/a/a/Water_bender_by_indigoblue86.jpg
Name:
Trinken "Trin" Kneipkur
Nation:
Southern Water Tribe
Bender:
Water Bender {She is a Water Bending Prodigy, with a confident personality to match}

Alliance:
Freedom Fighters

Biography:
Trinken was born in the Northern Water Tribe to a beautiful water bender named Kari and a tough warrior named Meko, though she wasn't their only child, they also had a son, Tränen, exactly forty seconds after Trinken. Trinken was a serious little baby, always with a serious expression on her face.

Throughout her life, she was raised with the best of the best along with her brother. Trinken never shunned Tränen and always enjoyed the idea of being a bit older than her "younger" brother. Tränen looked up to Trinken in some ways and loved his sister dearly, but one day the two would have to be split up.

On that day, Trinken felt a bit betrayed but nonetheless did not object when she was sent to the Southern Water Tribe, thus began her training for the two had to be apart in order for their training to begin. If they could handle being apart they could handle the training.

They began training at the age of 7, and slowly worked their way up. Finally, feeling masterful in their abilities, each went off to tour the world with their masters. Trinken went to explore the world, at least those places that were accessible and has made quite the name for herself. Her master has long since left and Trinken has found a home with the Freedom Fighters.

Other:
She is known as the Blue Dragon in some parts of the world having traveled a lot in her childhood thanks to her master who traveled with her and showed her several things including showing her secret techniques as well as Blood Bending, much like her brother.

LMM
04-21-2010, 10:07 PM
FireLeap: Accepted :D

Rising: Looks good :)

I guess I better get my sheet up huh? xP

LMM
04-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Appearance: http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx29/Its_Me_cant_you_see/Decorated images/Shugo Chara/th12092317330111nb6.gif

Her style of clothing varies from random earth nation, to small pieces of fire nation she has that she claims she uses for disguises. Her hair is a light pink, its been bleached by the sun, it was bright red when she was born. Her eyes are a soft golden brown that seem so sweet and hide her real personality and fire inside.
Name: Vixen
Nation: Fire
Bender: Fire
Alliance: Freedom Fighters
Biography: Vixen was born into a prominent fire nation family. Her father was a well known friend of the Fire Lord, this created a very good way for Vixen to rub elbows with all of the young fire nation stars. Including Princess Azula and Prince Zuko. Her parents couldn’t be happier when they saw her bend for the first time. Of course it was nothing for Vixen, to talk to the fire nation executives as if they were all friends.

One day Vixen actually was allowed to sit in on a military plot session. She heard of their plans to continue on their raid of the rest of the nations. She couldn’t stand it and got up and left. When questioned her parents said she had gotten sick suddenly and left. She went along with the story for them, but all the while she carried the thought of what the fire nation planned to do.

She was sixteen when she actually voiced her opinions and concerns. This worried her parents, she hated the fire nation, and if the fire lord found out she would be banished or worse killed. They loved their daughter but couldn’t face disobeying the fire lord, so they sent their daughter away on a ‘educational’ trip. She left the fire nation and hasn’t been back.

Right after she left she found a group of Air benders to stay with, they took her in, and taught her their kind ways. Most of their ways was a lost cause though, since Vixen was born, raised and will always be, a fire bender at heart. She learned a small amount of air bending, nothing major, but left after some of the elders got mad at her for setting a building on fire (on accident of course).

After that she meet up with the freedom fighters in a earth nation town, she has lived there ever since and enjoys helping them fight off the fire nation. Sadly, to all the freedom fighters she cannot bend, she has not and doesn’t plan on revealing her ability to bend air or fire to them.
Other: Nope

((My Skeleton :adoration:))

RisingPhoenix
04-22-2010, 12:03 AM
I'm almost done, gotta find a picture for my other character and finish their bios and hopefully they will be accepted.

Jojo
04-23-2010, 12:13 AM
me is going to join some day soon but not right now, atm, but soon anyway. (:

Mockingjay
04-23-2010, 12:52 AM
Extremely interested in joining! I'll have my character sheet up over the weekend. I just wanted to reserve my place! xD

RisingPhoenix
04-23-2010, 03:02 AM
YAY more peeps

darkninja0200
04-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Appearance: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs11/300W/f/2007/118/1/4/My_Waterbender_by_Rinka_Chan.jpg
Name: Sakura
Nation: Water
Bender: Water (will learn better control later on provided everything goes well)
Alliance: Neutral, Kiyoshi Warriors
Biography: Sakura was born in the water nation with her twin sister (need some one to play her.). Her sister was the bending genius while all she could do was make large splashes. Her sister got all of the attention while she well... got none. She was the second child while her sister was the favorite. She eventually got fed up and got on the next boat out of there. After weeks of traveling and almost starving to death she ended up at Kiyoshi village.

Soon after she had recovered she stayed for a while and happened upon the Kiyoshi Warriors dojo where she watched and was amazed by there movements and style. She decided she wanted to learn from them and at first they wouldn't allow it. But after her persistence she was eventually allowed to learn from them and becaome one of them over a span of a few years.
Other:

AliceMalice15
04-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Appearance: http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af107/Beta-Maxis/AnimeGirlWater.jpg
Name: Mia (my) *
Nation:*Southern Water Tribe
Bender: Water and a small bit of earth
Alliance: avatar
Biography: She grew up in the southern water tribe until she was five. She lived with her grandmother because her mother died in child birth, and her father killed himself not long after. She ran away from home because she thought her grandmother blamed her for her mothers death. Since then she has lived in the forests and travels everywhere. She recently learned some eathbending though it is not her main element.*She is an expert in blood bending and uses it to flee from any would be attackers. Presently she is in the forest outside of Kiyoshi village. (yes she stole a boat. And?) *
Other: She really likes Zuko!!!! (squeals!!!! Is huge fangirl >w<)

RisingPhoenix
04-24-2010, 11:07 PM
Finishing Bios tonight

LMM
04-26-2010, 02:58 AM
Alice, Dark both accepted! :D

Cant wait to see your characters Rani, Jojo, and Phoenix!!!

*Twittles thumbs and toes while waiting*

AliceMalice15
04-26-2010, 03:19 AM
Oh no not the basket weavers who sit and smile and twittle their thumbs and toes!!!! Lol yay for being accepted!!!!

LMM
04-26-2010, 03:25 AM
Yes the basket weavers! :)
'Cause they're coming to take me away! Hehe haha hoho!

darkninja0200
04-26-2010, 03:25 AM
so when is the thread starting? or is it already started?

LMM
04-26-2010, 03:27 AM
Well I guess I could go ahead and start it, I was waiting for the others to finish thier profiles, but it doesn't matter to me...If it's cool with most everyone I can start it tonight or tomorrow after school?

darkninja0200
04-26-2010, 03:28 AM
I'm cool with whenever. Wait until my character learns to use waterbending effectively... she'll be one bad ass character >3

LMM
04-26-2010, 03:34 AM
I can't wait to see what happens when she gets good! :)

I'll probably start it tomorrow give the others tonight and tomorrow during the day to get their characters started or they can just start later than the rest of us *Shrug*

I'm getting off for tonight, talk to you guys tomorrow, good night and sweet dreams!

RisingPhoenix
04-26-2010, 04:08 AM
finished my siblings

LMM
04-27-2010, 11:03 PM
Pheonix Accepted! :)

I'll get the IC up in a few (God Willing)...I'm actually 'looking' up stuff for a spanish project due Thursday...*sigh*

But I will try and get the ic up before I go back home :D

The IC is up!! (ttp://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=211657#post211657) (woot)(woot)

Mockingjay
05-14-2010, 04:10 AM
Appearance:

LINK! xD (http://atmos00000.deviantart.com/art/Gonzo-the-Sun-Bender-COLORED-69507768)

Name: Jun
Nation: Fire
Bender: Jun's main element is fire, being born of the fire nation.
Alliance: Freedom Fighter
Biography: Unlike most fire benders, Jun had a very hard time mastering the art of fire bending. His older brothers and sisters seemed to grasp the concepts easily, but Jun always found himself struggling to learn a certain technique, and it took him YEARS to get the basics down. His family is ashamed of him because of his inefficiancy at bending, as well as his peaceful nature. His father is ashamed of him because he refuses to join the Fire Nation Army like his older siblings. His mother is too busy trying to find a suitable girl for him to marry to fuss over him. His siblings are all off conquering new lands and maintaining Fire Nation colonies to know what's going on in his life. Thus, Jun feels entirely pathetic and alone.

That is, until he joins the Freedom Fighters. Jun found the Freedom Fighters by accident. As he was practicing his bending in an open field (struggling to release a strong burst of flames from his hands), a stranger had approached him. He shook his head and Jun and showed him the right way to bend -- the way practiced by the Sun Warriors, an ancient civilization whose methods and people were thought to be extinct. He picked up this bending extremely quickly, which was new and exciting for Jun. When the stranger left, Jun followed him, even all the way to the tea shop where the stranger knocked and the back entrance opened.

Jun copied the knocks and was enthralled with the Freedom Fighters and their mission. Secretly, he lives out his life as an undercover fighter.

Other: Nah. xD

LMM
05-16-2010, 07:58 PM
Rani accepted! :)