PDA

View Full Version : My character o3o

Katsumi
11-18-2012, 06:27 PM
((js i have no f@cking idea what i'm doing))
Katsumi D. Elizibeth D.
Pale blue eyes Amber eyes
Blue hair Brown hair
moderate pale skin tone Moderate pale skin tone
5'5 5'5
Bi straight
300 (looks 15) 15
104 lbs 104 lbs
Artificial Soul collector Mortal with added abilities for being Katsumi's cursed other half

Elizibeth: At nine years of age Elizabeth ran away from home, reasons why unknown. Returning back a few years later, she found her past home burned to black ashes and her family was nothing more than dust as well. Confused and upset, she went to an area of were she lived that was rumored to have paranormal sightings. At the edge of the cliff was a jagged blade. In curiosity, she tried to pick it up. Realizing it was tied down to the ground by a rusty chain, she broke the chain with a rock therefore releasing Katsumi. Picking up the blade, it cut her finger, dripping her blood onto it. Katsumi then was allowed to over power and possess her. She was then cursed to hold Katsumi as her other half until death and serve others that Katsumi chose to serve.

Katsumi: At birth, her very body was sold to an old women being her parents at the time were not responsible enough to support a child. The woman was a satanist and had a very "close connection" to the other side. Not wanting a child either, she performed a ritual, making the baby into the form of a Doku kijin ( poison demon blade). Offering the blade to Satan himself, she was killed by the blade, causing Katsumi's dormant soul to awaken. When He (Satan) realized this, he decided to use her. He promised Katsumi to allow her a human body, only if when the time came for her to have a body , she would serve those that supported him. Katsumi blindly agreed. Satan put her at a cliff, tied down by a chain. Over 300 years, Elizibeth finally came to her.

Elizibeth is only granted usage of her body for one week out of the month
* Elizibeth is nicer than Katsumi often but has a temper
*Katsumi is always hyperactive and fakes being nice, is very protective of those she serves and elizibeth.

Echo
11-18-2012, 11:35 PM
Welcome to RPA Katsumi :)

I should probably tell you that you make your character upon joining a RP, and post it on that thread unless the GM of that RP says otherwise. And you don't need any set characters for your stay at RPA; when a character is needed for an RP you would like to join, then make one ^u^ Maybe look at some of the guides we have here on the site?

Have fun on RPA :3 If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
-Pink

Kris
11-19-2012, 08:53 PM
Moving into the "Character Bios" section.