PDA

View Full Version : Hero/Villian

darkninja0200
04-24-2010, 02:20 AM
What if you could become your favorite superhero/superheroine. Well now you can. In this RP anyways. In this RP you live in the Real World where a rift has opened between the comic book world and your own. You are reading your favorite comic book and you see a bright light and you feel different. Youf find soon enough that you have turned int your favorite Superhero/Superheroine or Supervillian/Supervillianess if you wish. But what you choose to do with these new abilities is up to you. You can be like the namesake of your new form. Or put them in a new light... or shadow. Either way what you do from here will shape the world as a whole.

So what do you people think of this idea? would you join it?

Now I have a few answers that you may be having questions for.

Q: Can I have an original character?
A: Yes so long as it fits within the canonical world that your character comes from.

Q: Can I use canon characters?
A: Yes you can. But since your character will be in control of their form and powers how you play them will be up to you.

Q: Can I be a villian?
A: Yes you can.

Any other questions? Feel free to ask them here.

nonangelic92
04-24-2010, 02:27 AM
Ivy from Batman I called it.

darkninja0200
04-24-2010, 02:33 AM
Oh and I call Starfire from Teen Titans. *grabs Starfire and hides her in my pants*

darkninja0200
04-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Bump?

Come on people this is a great idea... give it a shot.

AliceMalice15
05-09-2010, 03:00 PM
Sounds cool I'll take Black Canary.

ImmortalD
05-09-2010, 09:40 PM
This sounds interestin' I'll give it a shot; though I'm giving mine a twist.

Superhero Name: Thunderhawk
Superhero Superpower: Elemental (Thunder & Lightning); Flight
Superhero Faction: (Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil.) Neutral Good.
While In Spandex I look like:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/pixar/images/thumb/e/ec/Thunderhead.jpg/282px-Thunderhead.jpg <-- By copyright laws; I'm not officially allowed to use him; plus this is B&W; so it's not an accurate description, but think of my character as looking like him, though with Green/Blue colourings and a slightly different logo.
Superhero Origins: Nuclear Power Plant Meltdown.
Superhero History:
Robert Castle was always the 'Average Joe', born and raised in England. Never really amounting to much, Robert's view of life was narrowed by a string of bad fortune, namely the untimely death of his parents; the repossesion of the house he lived in and all its assets; being relocated under the Orphaned Children's Act*; being forced to endure spiteful foster carers, who really didn't care an ounce for Robert's health, rather his ability to carry loads and basically being treated as dirt. By the age of eighteen the only education he received was a Standardised Assessment Test in English and Mathematics; gaining grades of 'C'.**

Robert had therefore been thrown out of the Orphanage to fend for himself; and the only job he'd manage to hold down was a floor assistant at a Nuclear Power Plant in Chernobyl, Ukrane (or Russia; depending on the date). The job was basically 100% hazard pay, as it involved handling radioactive isotopes, namely Uranium-235 and Plutonium-239***.

It was then that a comic supervillain fell through a rift in space-time; this supervillain; namely the mad psychopath known only as 'Joker' decided it was highly amusing to set the Nuclear station to explode in order to lure Batman to his demise. Needless to say Batman did not show up (as the rift had closed, leaving 'Joker' stranded.) ensuring that the reacter blew sky-high in a critical meltdown.

It was either bad timing or fate that kept Robert locked inside the Reactor chamber as a bolt of lighning seared through the main controls, electrocuting him, and causing the chain-reaction that blasted a ten-mile wide crater. It also hit Robert for six.**** What was left of the reactor was taken in for analysis, and Robert was pronounced dead, the authorities not even bothering to check or do an autopsy; knowing nobody would survive an explosion like that.

Robert was buried in a wooden casket; and that is where he awoke days later after the burial. Gasping for air, Robert dug his way through the soil to reach daylight, panting as he did so for lack of basic nutrition meant that he was starving hungry and thirsty.

After consuming a meal at McDonalds, Robert considered himself very lucky to have survived at all, not knowing of course that lethal radioactive material and an impormtu influx of Tesla-like energy now pulsated through his body.

It was only later, when Robert again found himself cornered by 'Joker' who had found this reality much easier than the one he came from, having no real nemesis, 'Joker' was unchallenged. It wasn't until electric discharge shot from his hands that Robert realised he had ben given superpowers as a result of 'Joker's' Madness.

Testing out his superpowers, Robert realised he wasn't limited to just Lightning, he also had super-shockwaves of thunder which he could generate by clapping his hands (Yes. Original I know.[ /SARC]), and the ability of unassisted flight. Taking down 'Joker' was child's play, and, Robert in the end, killed the psychopath.

After spending a few months in his apartment back in England; which he had conveniently 'Borrowed' from some old coot who'd kicked it*****; Robert emerged in tight-clad spandex; throwing away his birth name for another, Joe Freeman, and donning the superhero name of Thunderhawk whenever he was in costume.

Secret Identity
Name: Joe Freeman
Appearance: Height: 5'9"; Weight: 80kgs/12.6st/176lbs; Eye-colour: Blue-green; Hair-colour: Brown.
Current Occupation: Reporter for the Daily Express******

* - There is no such thing as the Orphaned Children's Act. I made that up.

** - For those of you not familiar with England's Schooling a Standardised Assessment Test (or S.A.T) is taken at age 14, two years before the General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE - Also used to be known as GCE or 'O' Levels) takes place; and is used to tier students into groups according to performance.

*** - Go look this up. These two elements do exist, and are isotopes of the two noted elements that are normally used in Fission explosions, like a Nuclear Power Plant or Atomic bomb.

**** - British idiom, derived from Cricket. Being hit for six is an idiom for being knocked unconcious. (Gaining a Six is like grabbing a Home Run in Baseball, with two outs, bottom of the ninth and all the bases loaded.)

***** - Kicked it - Kicked the bucket; Pushed up dasies; Eating Worms; Handed in the Dinner Pail; Cashed in their chips; Met their Maker; Gave up the Ghost; Go to Davy Jones Locker; the list is endless for Death Euphanisms

****** - An actual newspaper that prints in London (I'm sorry I couldn't actually think of a good name, so I borrowed this one. - Strange how most Marvel and DC superheroes' alter-ego's are reporters?)

darkninja0200
05-12-2010, 05:17 PM
I am going on vacation soon on the 24th for a couple of months and will rarely be on this site... so if you send me a PM with the title of the thread (if you are interested) as the PM title then I'll get back to you once I get back.

Ringman
05-19-2010, 08:47 PM
I am trying to figure out if I want to be spawn or alex mercer (I heard DC comics are making a comic book on prototype)

Mr.Handsome
05-20-2010, 02:43 AM
Batman! ((Probably one of the top 5 best fictional characters ever.:)))

darkninja0200
05-20-2010, 04:07 AM
look up at the post before this one