PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Evil By Moonlight...........{IC}

RisingPhoenix
04-26-2010, 03:47 AM
http://www.hilaryshepherd.com/rantsnraves/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/sailor-moon.jpg

From a Far Away
Place and Time
Earth's Greatest
Adventure Is
About to Begin

Since the last battle, the Original Scouts have gone into rest, their lives having lived to the fullest. All was at peace across the galaxy until an evil Emperor from the newly formed Negatron Universe, seeks to take over all existence, destroy it and remold it in his image.

A new threat has arisen and new Sailor Scouts have been chosen to follow in the footsteps of those before them. They are the grandchildren of the Original Sailor Scouts.

You can play a Sailor Scout, but in this RP Sailor Scouts aren't just girls anymore, oh no, they're guy scouts too. Their home worlds have been attacked by Emperor Nega and his Generals and in a last attempt to keep the worlds safe and bring peace once again, the original scouts send their grandchildren with only slight knowledge of their origin and powers.

Emperor Nega is furious for as long as a child of the planets and stars lives, he can not truly take control, but he knows that the children are on Earth and will soon set his sights on obliterating the very life on the planet.

As a Sailor Guardian, the new name for the protectors, you're duty is to protect, but will you be enough to stop Emperor Nega and his Generals?

The bell rang, signifying the beginning of school as well as the beginning of the year for the unwary sailor guardians who know nothing of their destinies nor of their past. The teachers within Judan High began to prepare for the arrival of their students hoping that the first day of school will go by quickly so that their minds won't be bombarded with the intent to choke a unsuspecting loud mouth student.

And so it begins, a new year, but with a new year comes new dangers.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/th_SM_0002.jpg (http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/?action=view&current=SM_0002.flv)

Above is a video created by our very own Sigma. Special Thanks to Sigma for creating such a wonderful video. Please do watch it and let Sigma know how much we appreciate it.

darkninja0200
04-26-2010, 04:14 AM
Alexandria Night came upon her highchool that she had spent a good 3 years at. This one would be her final year at Juban being she was now a senior. One of the most well known and well liked girls in school. While she wasn't top of her class her grades were high enough to be noticed. She even attended a couple of clubs. The martial arts club and one club that she had started the Earth club. That club was dedicated to it's namesake and the things that lived within it whether it be plant, animal, or human. But she didn't want to worry about that right now. The thing she had to worry about was her classes and her first club meetings of the year. She had to collect her clubbers results of her contest she held over the year and award the prize as such and she also had to get her classes settled and read her oversummer report in her honors japanese class as well as honors english. This year she was also set to be teachers aid in two classes. It seemed like a bus day but for her it was no big deal. Then after school she would always go to the vets office where she worked helping out with the animals as her goal was to become a veteranarian after she got out of college as well as having a love of animals on top of all living things.

When she finished her thoughts she headed onto the school grounds where she was greeted by a few of her clubbees and fellow club mates from the martial arts club. She smiled at each and gave them a friendly hello. Once she cleared them she made her way to the office where she got her class schedule. She looked it over trying to memorize it and put it in her book bag and wnt to go talk with soem of her club friends.

RisingPhoenix
04-27-2010, 06:36 PM
A pod hurled from the Negatron Universe speeding through the galaxies heading towards Earth. As it entered the atmosphere, the friction caused it to appear to be a falling star, a meteor of sorts, and soon it collided with the hard rocked earth, creating a very large collapsed dome commonly known as a crater.

The pod squirmed and filled with life as it transformed into a creature of the Negatron. It peaked out of the crater and went on the move to gather the energy of fear and soul energy.

A student from Juban High was walking towards the school but the creature had other plans for the poor unsuspecting student. Within seconds the creature had the student in it's grasp, feeding on the fear of the student and sucking on the very soul energy of the student. Within minutes the student went limp, he wasn't dead but far too weak to move. With the added nutrients from the student's fear and soul, the creature's frame began to shift and change until it became fully matured into Garberona (http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/io9/2009/07/macross-7-20-eyecatch-2-sivil-purple-clouds.jpg).

The jewel on Garberona's forehead stored all the fear and soul energy she collected and each time she collected said energies, she would grow stronger. Artume and Selene had witnessed what had happened and found it time to get the Sailor Guardians to help stop such evil acts.

Artume and Selene felt it best to split up and find the five Guardians whom would protect the earth just as the five inner senshi protected the earth so long ago.

{A FEW MINUTES PASS}

Garberona lifted the child up by the throat and allowed the beam to shoot from the crystal on her forehead. It connected with the mind of the child and began sucking the fear and soul energy causing the child to go limp and fall to the ground with a thud after being released.

Garberona let out a evil cackle and began to speak.

"Mmmmm, soon Master, soon I will have enough energy gathered to allow your war ship permission into this galaxy, now then, who's next?"

{MEANWHILE AT JUBAN HIGH}

Miko was sitting in class and couldn't have been any more bored. Several of the girls in the class simply stared at him. He was far to beautiful to be a guy and it puzzled most of them. Sighing, he hated being the center of attention and pretended to set his attention on the teachers who was in a coffee fueled sermon on something involving Geometry, Miko had no idea for he had dozed off during most of the presentation.

"Hey, Miko, what are you doing after class?" Jesse asked smirking as he looked around at the girls who seemed to stare holes through Miko's body yet Miko was unfazed.

"I'm going to go train a bit, wanna join?" Miko replied causing Jesse's brow to arch in surprise. Miko hadn't offered him a chance for independent time since they had met their freshmen year and had become great friends.

"Uh, sure, that sounds like fun," Jesse replied smiling but the smile was soon wiped from his face when the teachers yard stick slammed against his desk.

"Pay attention Jesse, you can't afford to miss any of this information, your grades are suffering enough, and you Miko, I know you have the highest grade in the class but that doesn't excuse you from listening." Mr. Terawaka turned his back to them and began his lecture where he had left off from. It was amazing how he remembered all the stuff he said even if you asked him a year later he remembered word for word what he had said, it amazed Miko and creeped Jesse out.

Jesse smirked once Mr. Terawaka's back was turned and whispered in Miko's ear.

"Looks like someone got the rod last night." Miko laughed silently and rolled his eyes before placing his attention on the door. A blur of white flashed by the door and Miko blinked a few times. What the hell just passed in the doorway? He didn't know but he was sure going to find out. Selene peeked back into the room that she had just passed and looked straight at Miko.

"That's him, that's Sailor Jupiter, now if I can just get him alone," She said sighing as she hoped Artume was having better luck.

Almost_Blue
04-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Susumu stood on the top of the lightpost, clasping his dark crystal in hand, as he watched the old woman walk down the park's path.
The light emitting from the lightpost hid his visual presence to anyone who passed by, hiding in the dark of the natural night sky.
"This is mine now!" The young rebel demanded as he ripped the old ladies bag from her brittle arm, and ran off down the path.
"Oooooh! S-someone help me! that--"

Being out of hearing range to hear the old woman, Susumu reappeared on a farther lightpost, now stalking the young energetic man that was retreating from the scene.
He simply held out the crystal in his palm, and watched it hover directly above his hand, spinning slowly as it shined with dark energy.
Susumu smiled at the performance of his gift from his homeworld, as it was slowly draining the young earthlings energy.

The thief gradually slowed down, his breathing getting harsh and heavy.
He slowed down to rest against a trash can, while his mind panicked, searching for the reason behind his shameful getaway.

~ThWaCk!~
A sudden blow was rammed against the young mans shoulder, as the old woman struggled to find the courage to attack the thief.
Not even having the energy to emotion his discomfort, the thief just fell to the ground, in an almost lifeless state.

Looking away, Susumu pocketed his crystal, before his clothes mystically transformed into the uniform for the school he was attending.
In a small flash, Susumu removed himself from the location, reappearing now in daylight, in a corner around the back of the school. He looked around, making sure he wasn't seen, then proceeded to walk out from the corner.

"SUSUMU KUROZAKI!" The high pitched voice called out in violent manner.
Knowing full well what he did, Susumu merely hung his head in shame, not even looking at the girl as he slowly approached her.
The girl swung her bag at the much taller man, smacking it against the side of his head.
"You left me there! I had to WALK home last night because of that!" The girl complained.
"I-I'm sorry Orph.. I really had something else to do!" Susumu responded with sympathy.

[Orpheus Otsume - 16 years old - 5'2'' - Earthling - 'Susumu's best friend']

"Whatever.." Orph said with a huff, grabbing ahold of the mans arm.
"I grabbed your bag from home for you..again!.. You're welcome!" She said in an attempt to make him feel even more guilty.
"You're the.. 'bestest' ..'cutest'.. 'most popular girl in all of Japan..Orpheus.." Susumu forced out, as he took his bag from Orph's other shoulder.
"Hey, That's not how I told you to say it.. Oh well, you'll work on it <3.. see you after class!" She said with a bright smile, as she ran off laughing.

Susumu smiled back, waving to the girl, before looking up to the sky.
"Today's gonna be a good day.." He said, as if he was talking to someone, though no one was actually there.
Looking ahead now, he made his ways down the schools outdoor hallways.

Lady Celeste
04-27-2010, 10:44 PM
"Pay attention Jesse, you can't afford to miss any of this information, your grades are suffering enough, and you Miko, I know you have the highest grade in the class but that doesn't excuse you from not listening."

Marissa winced as Mr. Terawaka stopped his lecture briefly to scold the two students. She had been paying a fair share of attention to the lecture as it was, but frankly, those sudden outbursts would distract her a great deal more than either of those boys ever could. Maybe it was just the recent transfer getting to her nerves; it had barely been a week, after all, since she was asked to come to this town. Still, all three of them could at least show some tact.

And then, right when she thought she had gotten her nerves back in order, she thought she saw a blur of white pass through the door. It didn't look like much though, so she instinctively forced her eyes back onto her notes, until she was effectively just copying whatever was on the chalkboard at that point. The simplistic act of writing had a lulling effect of sorts, allowing her mind to settle, and she was soon able to fully pay attention once more. "But if Mr. Terawaka tries that stunt again," added a small voice in the back of her head, "don't expect any guarantees."

RisingPhoenix
04-27-2010, 11:44 PM
Selene blinked a few times and looked around the room, "and there is Sailor Neptune, glorious surely if I can get those two alone I can restore their memory and they can stop that devilish creature." Selene was deep in thought but it was soon shattered when a scream erupted from the halls of the school. It was so loud that it echoed throughout the entire school.

Miko's attention quickly snapped to the sound of a scream and he looked around the room at the other students who had worried looks plastered on their face. Even Mr. Terawaka had stopped his lecture. The class poured out of the classroom heading towards the source of the scream but when they got their they all screamed at the sight of Garberona sucking the soul and fear out of a fellow student.

Miko glared but Selene stayed out of sight. Instantly Garberona turned on the other students who all ran away. Miko hid in the exact same place as Selene.

"Oh my gosh, what was that?" He asked in a panicked voice to no one but he received a response nonetheless.

"It's one of Emperor Nega's droids. It's here to collect energy from the fear and souls of others in order to allow Emperor Nega permissible entrance into this galaxy."

Selene walked out from the shadow of the closet and looked at Miko who was freaking out having witnessed a cat talk.

"Now now, Sailor Jupiter get ahold of yourself,"

"I'm not this Sailor Jupiter, I'm Miko, what and who the hell are you?"

"I'm Selene, the trusted feline advisor of the Queen Serenity who sent me to make sure all of you were safe and would receive your memory back should evil rise again."

Miko gasped and fell back onto the floor. He had fainted but it was a short winded act for when Selene licked him, he awoke and scurried to the other end of the closet.

"Please Sailor Jupiter, listen to me, now there are thirteen of you, each scattered across the world but there are five of you locally and those five are the ones of which I have to resurrect, now don't move, and prepare for the LUNA MELD."

The crescent moon on Selene's forehead shined and shot a beam into Miko's forehead. His memory began to slowly be restored and in a flash of blinding green light he was his old self once again. He stood up and smiled.

"Thanks Selene, go find the others, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mars, Sailor Earth and Sailor Saturn are here at this school, I have felt their energies, find them while I handle miss nasty pants." Selene nodded and Miko stepped out of the closet watching as Selene scurried off to the next person, her eyes set on Marissa.

Lady Celeste
04-28-2010, 12:33 AM
The scream had been clearly heard inside the classroom, and before Marissa could perceive it the vast majority of the class had wandered out of the room to investigate. Even she had reflexively dropped her pencil on the floor, but paid no thought to picking the thing up as she followed the class out. And then she saw the creature Garedona just as the latest victim dropped to the floor. As the rest of the students fled in terror soon after, the most Marissa could do was slowly draw back. The unnatural woman looked like something out of her grandmother's stories, too much so to be just a coincidence, and it unnerved her to no end.

Her focus on the monster was quickly broken by the same white blur she'd seen earlier. Now she could clearly see it was a cat, who was now running straight toward her. "What the...?" She blinked, but soon instinct kicked in. Right now her classmates had the right idea, and the poor animal didn't seem to know any better. Without even stopping to think she rushed to scoop up the cat and start running back. "No wonder they don't allow pets in school. Let's go." She said quickly to Selene, whom she proceeded to tuck under one arm as she ran with the rest of the crowd.

RisingPhoenix
04-28-2010, 01:34 AM
Selene yelped when she was scoped up and protested rather loudly.

"Let me go Sailor Neptune, you must stop Garberona or she'll suck the entire school dry," Selene said in a rather calm and amusing voice.

Artume found Sailor Mars, or rather Susumu wandering the halls. He walked casually up to Susumu as he was alone for the moment but when he heard the scream he knew it was time to get this over with and restore Sailor Mars's memories.

"Sailor Mars, down here, my name is Artume, and I am sure you heard the scream, but what you don't know is what caused the scream. I'm here from the Moon Kingdom, we were sent to protect all the Sailor Guardians, now stand still and know what you once lost."

Artume's crescent moon created a beam that shot into Susumu's head and unlocked all the memories that had been hidden and temporarily erased, he now had full knowledge of his planets and his powers.

"I can't say much, but go help Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Neptune, I'm sure they will need your help, now where are the other two Guardians?" Artume asked himself as he dashed into a blur of black. His attention was set on finding Sailor Earth and Sailor Pluto as they were the remaining Sailor Guardians whose memories needed restoring.

Selene sighed, "hold still," She said as her crescent moon began to shine and the beam of light shot from her forehead to Marissa's forehead unlocking all the memories and all the powers. Selene smiled, "now go, help Sailor Jupiter stop the evil winch."

"JUPITER POWER!!"

The words slipped from Miko's mouth as he transformed into his Guardian uniform which was much like his regular clothing all besides the pink that now rippled throughout the fabric. He stepped in front of Garberona and watched as she stopped in her tracks and turned to him.

"EVIL WINCH, YOU'VE SUCKED YOUR LAST SOUL, YOU'RE GOING DOWN," He said as he charged for her, but she was quick and in an instant she had planted her knee into his stomach. He fell over and gasped for air.

"What a weakling, though your soul will prove to be very delicious and enough energy to allow Emperor Nega freedom into this galaxy," Garberona stated as the crystal on her head began to charge, ready to suck Miko's soul energy.

darkninja0200
04-28-2010, 01:51 AM
Alexandria was in class listening to a lecture and taking notes from Japanese teacher. She found notes to be important especially since there was a test coming up soon on the subject matter. She also had her mind on her Earth Club meeting anhd by the end of the year she would have to name a successor to her club. It would be nerve wracking as she was the one who created and ran it pretty much. She had a few candidates in mind... but she would have to watch them throughout the year. She continued to take notes when she felt an odd feeling and shrugged it off. The feeling came back but was stronger this time making it hard for her to concentrate,

As Alexandria heard the screaming reverberate throughout the school she instrinctively went to go check it out much to the protest of her teacher. Though she didn't know why. Upon arriving she saw a girl in a sailor costume facing what appeaerd to be a monster. She had a feeling that she had seen the sailor girl before though. Instinctively though she ran at the monster and made to tackle her. In that moment words were coming to her head but she didn't want to say them for fear they would sound silly. Then bits and pieces of what seemed to be memories went through her head that felt like they were hers but at the same time she knew in that moment they weren't. It was as if she was trying to remember something important.

Lady Celeste
04-28-2010, 02:19 AM
Marissa turned to look around, half-expecting to see someone else next to her talking. But then the words 'let me go' replayed briefly in her mind, and she stopped to look down at Selene.

"Okay, never mind for just a second that I actually thought I heard you talk; how do you expect me to stop that thing, huh? Get an AK-47 from the teachers' lounge and start blasting? And don't even get me started on the Sailor Neptune part because I have no idea what you're talking about." Soon she found herself pacing in place rather than running, clutching her forehead. "I knew I shouldn't have had that last energy drink..."

She was stopped in mid-rant as a light shot at her forehead, and soon everything started becoming very clear to her. Her grandmother's stories, the attacking woman, the young boy now fighting the assailant back... in one abrupt moment it all made complete sense. Silence followed as her arm went slack, lowering Selene back to the floor. Looking back at Garberona, Marissa now realized she wasn't nearly as scared of it as before, and when Selene spoke again she wasn't quite as shocked, instead realizing now what had to be done. "Sailor Jupiter... yeah, you're right. I'm on it!" The phrase that followed rose into her conscious mind soon after, and she welcomed it without hesitation.

Neptune Planet Power!

The waves of energy rushed through and over her in that moment, literally feeling like waves on the beach, and as it pulsed through her she took on a completely new form: her guardian form, as she now realized it was. But she didn't let herself dwell on it too long, and focused her efforts on Garberona. There was Sailor Jupiter, now on the ground and just a few seconds away from being drained, and she immediately pushed past the fleeing students to approach the witch.

"Hold it right there, lady!" She barked, stepping forward to face Garberona directly, crossing her arms. "He was right about one thing though; we're bringing you down, one way or the other." With that, she stood her ground, waiting to see what this minion's response would be before she started to fight back.

RisingPhoenix
04-28-2010, 02:45 AM
((Miko isn't a girl Darkninja....Miko is a boy, it's Sailor Jupiter who was fighting Garberona first and is now on the ground, it was a guy you saw fighting not a girl, lol))

Garberona was tackled by some frail human child who which she was quite furious. She grabbed Alexandria by the throat and tossed her off of her.

"Silly little girl, you will be the first to be drained," Garberona stated as she was about to shoot the beam of draining energy into Alexandria but Sailor Neptune yelled to her and caused her attention to deter to this new Sailor Guardian.

"You pitiful excuse for a Guardian, I will rip you to shred," Garberona stated as tendrils of blood shot from her body towards Sailor Neptune. Meanwhile, Miko had gotten to his feet and was helping Alexandria who had saved him.

"Are you alright?" He asked her but before he could say anything or before Alexandria could respond, Artume appeared and shot the beam of remembrance into Alexandria's forehead, unlocking all that was once hidden. He then smiled and both he and Selene went off to find Sailor Saturn, the last of the Sailor Guardian's in the immediate area. This was job that would cause the moon cats to be very drained at the end of the day but they wouldn't stop until every Sailor Guardian's memory was restored.

Miko stood up and reached for the heavens.

"In the name of Jupiter I call upon the forces of love and nature to banish this evil witch, JUPITER THUNDER STAFF," Miko stated forcefully as the gleaming white staff appeared in his hands. He twirled it before taking a electric stance.

Whitefire
04-28-2010, 03:00 AM
Misora trotted quietly down the sidewalk, towards Juban High School. She was late, but she'd made an arrangement with the principle at the beginning of the school year so she could have study hall first. That way she could finish up at work in the morning and not miss any important classes.

Despite all the time she spent at work, Misora still felt guilty about leaving. Her mother was adamant that she finish school, and perhaps even continue on to higher education, but Misora herself was not quite as optimistic. It wasn't that she didn't like school. On the contrary, she rather enjoyed it. She even had some friends, people that forgave her horrible people skills. But it was getting harder and harder to come up with the money needed for more important things. Her mother was having a difficult time at her job, and if she lost any more hours, Misora's hopes for school would be shot.

Still, she wouldn't give it up until she had to. Misora approached the school building, and stopped. It looked like the entire school was outside, everyone nervous and scared. Maybe it's a fire drill, she decided. but everyone had painfully serious expressions. If it was a drill, they'd all be horsing around. A real fire then? Anxious, Misora pushed her way through the crowd, trying to find someone she knew to explain what was going on. The tide of people ran against her, however. She frowned, looking around at the mass of students. Were they actually running away? What the heck was going on?

Lady Celeste
04-28-2010, 03:16 AM
Marissa was agape for a fraction of a second, then readied her hands. "Hmph, I'll show you pitiful!" Seeing the blood attack coming, she was soon able to dodge it for the most part by leaping to the side. There she remained kneeling for a time, concentrating energies she hadn't felt in a long time. "Vast seas of Neptune, hear me..." She uttered under her breath, then rose slowly as a deep blue light gathered at her hands and converged into an orb. This orb grew larger by the moment as Marissa concentrated, and she braced herself for what would come next. "Lend me your strength against this evil... Neptune Wave Submerge!" The orb reached its maximum size as she thrust her arms forward, the orb of blue light immediately hurtling directly at Garberona.

darkninja0200
04-28-2010, 03:25 AM
As Alex was thrown aside she was dazed from the hit she took to her head. She looked over to see a Black cat coming at her. Miko the man whom she had just saved asked if she was okay but the black cat shot something from his head at her and instantly those feeling she was getting were made clear. She got up and looked at the boy Jupiter then she felt those words again. "EARTH POWER" White rings of light surround her and were replaced with the clothing of a Sailor Guardian. She felt her strength increasing as well as the rest of her physical abilities. She made a sweeping motion at Garberona with her hand yelling out "Gaia hear my plea... GAIA'S TEMPEST!!" A concentrated blast of strong wind was shot at her.

RisingPhoenix
04-28-2010, 03:43 AM
Garberona had momentarily taken her eyes off of Neptune and had them now focused on Jupiter when he had summoned the staff that gleamed so hungrily for her destruction. A smirk crossed Garberona's face but it was quickly erased when she was hit by Neptune's orb and Sailor Earth's energy that sent her careening through a few walls of the school.

Artume and Selene stopped just in front of Misora and climbed onto her shoulders.

"Sailor Saturn," Selene said into her ear, "get moving, the other Guardians need you, find a secluded place so that we can give you your memories back."

Garberona glared at Sailor Neptune and stepped into the hall opposite of the Guardians.

"I will crush you," She stated as tendrils of blood shot at the Guardian's in a mass swarm. Sadly, Sailor Neptune was wrapped in the blood tendrils and slowly her energy began to be sapped from her, Sailor Jupiter managed to dodge the tendrils but barely, suffering a cut, rather deep in his arm. He looked up at the monster and through clenched teeth warned her.

"Let Sailor Neptune go or face the wrath of Jupiter."

"FOOL, without one of you precious guardians, you are nothing to Emperor Nega and it brings him that much closer to ruling the galaxies."

Garberona let out a terrible shrieking laugh.

darkninja0200
04-28-2010, 04:01 AM
Sailor Earth dodged the Tendrils quickly but suffered some cuts and scratches. She could have summoned a quick storm that would have struck her with a lightning bolt. But one they would have to be outside and two Neptune was caught in one of the tendrils. Sailor Earth noticed a tree from the corner of her eye and got an idea and reached out to the tree with her Florakinesis plucking several leaves qand hardneing them to a point where they were sharp and brought them shooting toward the building and through ther window swarming around Garberona like bees. A few others sliced away at the tendrils holding Saturn. She did all of this while standing in a helpless looking stance.

Lady Celeste
04-28-2010, 04:03 AM
Sailor Neptune never saw the intensive rush of tendrils until it was too late, and the energy began to sap out of her in copious amounts. "You wish. You're already having trouble with three guardians, so don't expect either you or Mr. Nega-creep to stand a chance against all of us." She said in a low tone, mentally fighting to retain as much energy as possible. It was just talk for now, that was true, but if she could keep Garberona focused on her rather than the other guardians, it would give them some much-needed time to make their next move.

RisingPhoenix
04-28-2010, 07:13 AM
"You've tied up my friends long enough, YOUR ANCIENT HISTORY." Miko said as he stood to his feet.

"In the name of Jupiter I call upon the forces of love and nature to banish this evil witch.....SUPREME THUNDER PHOENIX." Lightening corsed through the staff that Miko held up to the ceiling and when he twirled it around he slashed in the direction of Gaberona causing several strands of lightening to careen towards her. As the lightening traveled it melded together and formed into a giant phoenix which roared and crashed down on Garberona.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO," Garberona shouted as the electricity arched through her and weakened her substantioually. Miko rushed over to Neptune and looked over at Sailor Eart.

"It's time to finish the witch," Miko stated still holding his staff.

"You w-w-will n-n-never w-w-w-w-win," Garberona stated as she struggled to get to her feet but the electricity continued to spark off of her.

Whitefire
04-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Misora jumped, startled. Was she imagining it, or had a cat just talked to her? She looked at the cats on her shoulders, one black, one white, then shrugged and began making her way out of the crowd.

There were other buildings on the street. Misora picked two and backed a ways into the alley between them. Then she crouched and let the cats jump off onto the ground.

"I don't suppose you two could tell me what's happening?" she asked, but even though she was pretty sure at least one of the animals had spoken, she still felt kind of dumb talking to them. Perhaps she finally thought too many thoughts and lost her mind, like her mother always said she would.

RisingPhoenix
04-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Artume quickly began to fill Marisa in on all that was happening and began to tell her about the Negatron Universe.

"Emperor Nega attacked all of your home worlds and you all fled to the Moon Kingdom but he had managed to send an attack force on the Moon Kingdom. Fearing for your lives the Original Sailor Scouts, your grandparents, sent you to Planet Earth were you would hopefully be safe but it seems that the Negatron has ways of finding you. Now hold still, we will restore your memory and hopefully you can help cleanse the evil soul sucking witch."

Selene stepped up and her crescent moon glowed and shot a beam into Marisa's forehead unlocking her memories and powers.

Vinyl
04-28-2010, 06:18 PM
The two walked along the narrow sidewalk, Jonas raised his wrist to his forehead to wipe off the sweat slowly creeping down his face. "We're late!" the little voice of 7-year-old Desmond giggled. "Yeah, yeah.." Jonas said, as he sighed and walked towards the Elementary School located 2 blocks from his own High School. Jonas wouldn't have it any other way...he was late to school everyday, just so he could walk his little brother to his school day. "I'd rather walk you myself, buddy...give mom a break, you know?" He smiled down to the little blonde boy trotting along side him. "Mhmm!" Desmond said back, to his idol, his hero, his brother.

"There now..have a good day! I'll be back to get you at the end of school." Jonas smiled, patting his brother on the top of the head. "Okay!! Bye!" Desmond exclaimed as he skipped towards the doors of the school, blending in with the other Elementary school children. "Well, now to find a good excuse to tell my teachers!" Jonas said as he began jogging into a sprint towards his High School. Jonas was exceptionally fast, track runner fast. His hazel eyes could only see blurs as he ran past, he chuckled as he skidded to a swift stop, and looked towards the school yard. "Huh?" He blinked, seeing...a battle ensue?

Whitefire
04-29-2010, 03:42 AM
Eyes closed, Misora watched as images flashed though her mind's eye. When it was over, she stood, a little shaken and a little sad.

Suddenly she remembered a whole lot more about her dad and the things that had happened before he died. But she'd worry about all that later.

"Thank you," she told the two cats, Selene and Artume she now recalled. "I'll go see if I can help the others." She doubted it, seeing how everything was so new in her mind, but she would do her best anyways.

Almost_Blue
04-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Susumu turned his head slightly, hearing the screams that were coming from another part of the school.
A couple students came rushing by in a panic, almost bumping into him as they fled from the monster that was attacking their classmates.

Concentrating for a moment, he could feel the presence of another dark energy, which means the Emperor Nega was finally starting his assault on Earth.
Glancing down the hallway, he could see a little white cat staring at him, with a shiny moon on it's forehead.
Not paying too much attention to the earth pet, Susumu vanished, teleporting to the roof of the school, to get a better view of the attacking creature.

Lady Celeste
04-30-2010, 02:35 PM
Marissa collapsed to the ground once Garberona had lost her grip, and pushed to her feet. "Well you're on the ground and we're not, so I'd say we just did. So, who wants to deliver the final blow?" She asked Sailors Earth and Jupiter. That energy drain was no spa treatment, but this battle was clearly more than over now.

darkninja0200
04-30-2010, 02:44 PM
Sailor Earth Shook her head. She would have done it except she needed to be outside for her finishing move. All she could do in this case was sit back and watch the others finish. That and she wasn't at her full potential having been out of business for quite a while.

((sorry bout the sort post >< I just woke up))

Vinyl
04-30-2010, 05:00 PM
At this point, Jonas curiosity was at it's peak. 'What's happening?' he thought, amongst the crowd of students running in the opposite direction. "Run!" "Help Us!" The students were yelling, as Jonas pushed his way through the throng of anxious students. "Ergh!" He shoved, as he kept his head high to see where he was going. "Excuse me! ....Pardon me..ugh" Jonas continued to press on, until he stopped...frozen in place. "What is that!?" He gasped catching sight of Garberona, he hazel eyes widened and his jaw opened slightly. Then he saw...a group fighting against the demon.

Jonas began continuing to push through, trying to get a closer look. "Who are they? ..something about them..draws me in" He was dazed, he continued getting closer to the fight. Interested, in what he was seeing...

RisingPhoenix
05-01-2010, 06:05 AM
Out of the corner of Artume's eyes, he caught sight of Jonas pushing forward towards the battle and shook his head. Without Jonas's memories and powers restored he wouldn't be much use to anyone. Quickly Artume dashed forward and climbed up Jonas's body before resting on Jonas's shoulder.

"Kid, stop walking and listen, Sailor Uranus, we need you to go help the other scouts, we have already revived Sailor Mars, Jupiter, Neptune, Earth and Saturn and now it is your turn," He said as he shot the beam into the side of Jonas's head unlocking his lost memories and powers and revealing to him what was once locked away.

Artume then licked Jonas's face and jumped off of him heading to find Selene.

Vinyl
05-01-2010, 07:08 AM
"Aahh!" Jonas exclaimed, feeling the furry black cat climb up his body and sit up on his rough shoulder. "Nice kitty!" He blinked, pausing in place, listening to this cat. "You talk?!" He could barely mutter as he breathed in deep, he was used to seeing some odd things, but this was just crazy. "I'm..what?!" He shook his head, as he responded to Artume. The sharp, bright beam hit his head, and Jonas immediately grabbed his head with his hands. "Ughh!" He tightly clenched his eyes shut, suddenly...remembering everything.

His father, a Guardian of the planets. He was a direct descendant from a long ancestry of Uranus. It all made sense. His mother, had been keeping this all a secret for so long. She must've known..this would happen some day. "Me? Sailor Uranus?" He said to himself, getting a grip on reality. His eyes shot up, looking towards the other 5 Sailor Guardians in his surroundings. Jonas blinked, "What do I do?" He gasped, taking all the information in. He looked around, scrambled, then focusing on his hands. He could feel that wind power coursing through his veins.

Before he could even think about what he was saying, he yelled out, "Uranus Planet Power!" His hazel eyes closed, as his chesnut hair moved wildly with the wind that surrounded him. With outstrechted arms, he could feel the speed all around him. Suddenly, wisps of wind surround his hands and wrists, shoulders and torso, hips and legs. As the wind pushed upwards and transformed his clothes to a magnificent uniform to match his comrades. As the air moved, an elgant half, red cape appeared from wind on his right shoulder, and covered his neck. The cape was decorated with clasps and buckles, to suit his uniform.

"Urghh." He said as he was back on the ground, in front of his school. Jonas looked at himself and spoke, "Awesome!" He chuckled, twirling and examining his outfit, obviously taken by it. He then shook his head, and ran towards the others, in a inhuman speed..."Are you ladies and jokers alright?" He asked, concerned.

Lady Celeste
05-01-2010, 05:27 PM
"We've seen better, but pretty much. You're just in time for us to wrap things up here." Marissa said quickly, examining the newest arrival. " You know what? Earth doesn't want to deal the final blow, I'm a little winded after she tried to drain me, and frankly we can't have Jupiter taking too much of the credit so, you want to do the honors?" She asked. On a separate note, she was interested in seeing what this new scout could do, but in a battle scenario it would be unrealistic to incluse that as a reason.

Whitefire
05-02-2010, 02:05 AM
Holding back, Misora could see that the fight was nearly finished. No point in jumping in now, she thought, she'd only steal the others' thunder.

Still, she didn't want to waste a transformation. Not that Misora was particularly fond of the outfit; she'd never worn many boots, and these were so green, matching her hair. At least the rest of her outfit was pretty much purple. She liked purple.

Keeping an eye on the scouts and their assailant, Misora called on her own power, spreading a shield-like force field between the battle and the majority of the crowd. That way, no matter what power Sailor Uranus called on to end the fight, it wouldn't spill over and take out any innocent bystanders. She wondered idly what he was capable of.

Vinyl
05-02-2010, 06:47 AM
"Who? Uh..me?" He chuckled. He still wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. Jonas' power's had just been awakened. He gave himself a mental pep-talk. His mind was boggled with information, he swallowed in a gulp, and brushed his chesnut hair back. "Alright, step aside!" He joked, stepping forward. His eyes closed as he summoned the power of wind from within him. Jonas suddenly opened his eyes, those hazel orbs began to shine a more green color. As his words came out, he pushed his arms over his head, and gathered a large orb of wind. The orb was spinning in a twister formation above his head, as his body floated in the air. He yelled, "Uranus Howling Blast!", he suddenly pushed his arms forward with a powerful wind force causing him to even fly backwards a few feet. The wind orb hit the fiend Garberona....he looked back towards her to see the remnants of his first attack as a Sailor Guardian.

RisingPhoenix
05-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Garberona was struck by the mass of power and her form soon vanished leaving behind moon dust that blew away in the breeze. Selene approached the battle weary Guardians and sighed.

"There is much work to be done Guardians, we must have sessions after school every day but until then it's time to power down and head back to class. You now know each other, you are family, we will be around and to communicate, please take these."

Selene jumped into the air, did a summersault and pen shaped communicators with the symbol of each Guardian's planet appeared in their hands.

"This is to communicate with each other and with Artume and myself. We will meet at Miko's house which he will show you, there we will give you all the information you want or need."

Selene and Artume soon vanished leaving the Sailor Guardian's alone. Miko quickly powered down and looked at the others in the group. Truly there was something out there that would require their constant attention and he didn't know how this group was going to get along more or less who would be the leader.

darkninja0200
05-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Lexi powered down and said "I think we should get out of here before people gather" she started to walk away "I'll be late to Miko's because I have two clubs after school" she ran back toward her classroom taking her communicator and tucking it down in between her breasts.

Vinyl
05-03-2010, 05:55 PM
"Heh..." Jonas crossed his arms, looking towards the group. "Guess we'll have to leave introductions for after school! Shall we meet here to head to....Miko's house?" He guessed, making sure he got the name right. Jonas was known by many of his peers, but he hadn't met any of these students before. He smiled charmingly at the group, waving goodbye to Lexi as she ran off. "Well, anyone headed to Trig. Class?" He asked, "we could walk together!" The Guardian suggested, shrugging with a bit of a chuckle. Everything had happened so quickly, he had to just laugh about it. Being thrust into a world of powers and magic...and the past. For a second, his hazel eyes looked down, it's as if all the information had always been in the back of his mind. He had always been a descendant of Uranus, without even realizing.

Lady Celeste
05-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Marissa also powered down, and looked about the impromptu team curiously. "Fair enough. For now you have the right idea though. I'm not going to be the one to explain this, and chances are the press might show up any minute now." She said simply, taking note of Jonas' comment. "I was just about to head there in a few minutes so, maybe I'll see you there. Nice shooting back there, by the way." With that, she decided not to stay much longer, and left back into the building.

Whitefire
05-03-2010, 08:16 PM
How strange, Misora thought, powering down to normal. They were supposed to... what, exactly? Protect the world? Well, that was fine with her. It was the time she worried about. How much time would this take? She had to work later, almost right after school. Could her schedule take any more activity in one day?

But she tucked her new communicator in her pocket and headed to class quietly, avoiding the majority of students wondering around aimlessly.

Vinyl
05-04-2010, 04:50 AM
Jonas nodded, tucking the communicator in his pocket, as he powered down. "Thanks! Sure thing, see you there." He spoke to Marissa, Jonas was now in a pair of moderetly tight, faded jeans and a green t-shirt. His brown boots made imprints in the ground as he walked. "Alright, see you dudes later." He motioned a sideways peace sign, as he turned towards the school and walked in behind Marissa.

Jonas walked with a smile as he sped up to catch up with Marissa, "So, what excuse you giving our teacher?" He said, looking in her direction. His hazel eyes were focused on her. Jonas was a fun loving person, and wanted to get to know all of the Guardians. While walking, he thought about everything that just happened, it's true that anyones life can change in the matter of minutes.

Lady Celeste
05-04-2010, 10:02 PM
"Probably the same reason the rest of the class will be giving; I panicked when the monster started attacking and ran for it like everyone else." Marissa shrugged. "Come to think of it, I'd be surprised if he even continues class after something like this." Though she continued walking, mentally she had stopped to look at all of those who had helped in this fight. She barely knew any of them in school, let alone as friends, until just now. It was amazing to her how total strangers could come together so easily against a large enough threat.

Vinyl
05-05-2010, 04:25 AM
Jonas chuckled, agreeing. As he walked his hands were held together and up, resting on the back of his head, propping his elbows diagonally. "Hopefully everyone's parents have come to call their kids out! No school would make this day perfect!" He yawned loudly in a playful manner, holding one hand over his mouth. As the two of them approached the door, Jonas grabbed the handle and opened it. "After you madame..." He said, with his other hand gesturing her enterance first. He stood up straight, imitating some butler at a high class party. Jonas' face turned solid as he joked around. He was great at imitating, and Jonas was always great for a good laugh. His silly attitude complimented his charming personality.

Lady Celeste
05-05-2010, 05:25 AM
"Thank you." Marissa smirked wryly as she passed him to enter the room and chose an empty seat, which right now was one of just about any of them. Garberona had definitely caused quite a stir, so not too many students had arrived just yet. Even the teacher was currently absent, which might have been odd in any other case, but Marissa still thought it better not to press her luck. "So," She started quickly, while the professor was still out. "Where do you plan on going? You know, after the session over at Miko's?"

Vinyl
05-05-2010, 05:53 AM
Jonas gave a little pout, since Marissa didn't laugh at his small impression. But, he soon brushed it off, and took a seat in the desk next to her. He looked to around to see the room pretty empty. Jonas thought it would be a good idea to just take off, he didn't care much for school and did the bare minimum. He slumped in his seat and crossed his arms. "Hmm?" He looked over to Marissa, "Plan on going? Home...I guess, what'd you mean?" Jonas asked, tilting his head a little looking at her.