PDA

View Full Version : The Sick Game ~ (OOC) [M]

LegacyDreams
11-25-2012, 06:16 AM
Rated M for Sexual themes, mild language, and gore~

The sick game. Everybody thinks of it as that. It's disgusting. Your have a slave. If it doesn't listen, you get to punish it. Every time a slave dies, two slaves are forced to have a baby together, at any costs. The so called 'Masters', of the game are multiplying their slaves quickly. Now, the government has pulled the amount of slaves allowed to be put to one master is three at maximum.

The slaves are regular people like you. Like the Masters. The slaves have self given names. Not like the Masters. The Slaves have names like Raptor, Beetle, Eagle, Falcon and so on. The can also be Cat or Seven. Anything the Slaves give themselves. They don't have it very good either. About every week, the Slaves are brought down to a cave at the main house of the Slaves. After that, the Slaves are allowed to find any person they want and they have 24 hours to find a new Master. If they don't they could be brutally slaughtered or tortured.

All of the Masters are mainly male. Barely any are female. About 1 out of every 21 Masters is a female. Most females are born to be a Slave, not a Master. Special ones are chosen by the government to be Masters depending on their family history and lineage. Often, Slaves are taken and unreasonably killed do to the evil in the government. None of the Masters are nice. Not a one. Notta. Every Master has pure hate towards all Slaves though no one knows why.

Now, the economy is still the same several years later and it's your turn to be the Masters and Slaves. What will be your decision and will you let all of your emotions out? Or will you keep them bundled up and help the government with torturing the Slaves? Well, you don't have a choice. Your have to help torture the Slaves. It's all a sick and twisted game.

No arguing
All RPA rules apply
Please be nice to everybody~
Please message me if your going to be gone for a period of time
Anyone who fails to follow the rule above will be booted from the roleplay
Master X Slave love is allowed. Also Master x Master and Slave X Slave as well
Have fun with the Roleplay!

Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Slaves:
# of Slaves wanted:
Other:

Username:
Name (Ex. Falcon, Raven, Owl...):
Appearance:
Master's Name:
Other:

Username: LegacyDreams
Name: Ella Break
http://www.wallpaperhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20120717/wings%20dress%20anime%20white%20hair%20flower%20pe tals%20anime%20girls%20aikiame%20artist%201920x108 0%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_30.jpg
Slaves: Zero
# of Slaves wanted: 2
Other: Nothing~

Username: LegacyDreams
Name: Xerxes Break is his actual name though his Slave name is Zero
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/2835000/2835681_1340944698595.12res_500_385.jpg
Master's Name: Ella Braginski
Other: Zero is actually Ella's brother but is keeping it a secret. He had decided to become a Slave if Ella would be saved instead of killed as a punishment as a crime. So, the Jury accepted that he become a Slave in his sister's place of being killed. He has been Ella's Slave every since.

Sy23
11-27-2012, 12:20 PM
This looks kind of interesting, and I'm really tempted to join. Hope it takes off.

A few questions:

- What is the plot actually going to be about? Is it going to be humans trying to save or free the slaves? Or just the interaction between Ella and whoever she "adopts"?

- Will Ella have inbuilt weaknesses and ethics, or is she simply going to be a stereotyped "Domme"? Is it possible for a slave to try and revolt against her ownership and cause in internal power-struggle, or do you just want to do BDSM scenes. Not that there's anything intrinsically wrong with that, but I for one would like to know just what I'm getting into :^)

- In general, how many players will you need before the story can develop? To be honest, I guess I'm a bit against doing all the work setting up a character if this is not going to take off... I've had that happen quite a few times recently, and I'm sick of doing all the groundwork for nothing.

LegacyDreams
12-02-2012, 05:08 AM
1- Well, where ever people take the plot I guess.

2- Yes. The slaves can send a revolt against all Masters and can cause a revolution.... Also, no, it wont just be my character.

3- I would like about 8 masters and if four masters each own 1 slave or 2 masters each want two slaves then that would work out perfectly... im still developing the plot and process. So... yeah....

Wattz
12-04-2012, 06:42 AM
Don't forget, though this is in the Mature section, please be careful about the extent to which things are played out, especially since slavery is a sensitive topic.

If you'd like to, or if you haven't already, you can always submit your game for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players.

Good luck, and happy RPing!

LegacyDreams
12-07-2012, 04:41 AM
Anyone interested?