PDA

View Full Version : [M] A supernatural convoy. (Parody/Horror)

Drakkon
12-03-2012, 03:48 AM
This RP is rated M for the following.
Drugs
Alcohol
Sexual themes
Cannibalism, gore, and occasionally mounds of ripped off flesh. (Might count as gore.)

Yes. This is a parody (somewhat) of Supernatural. If you don't know the show don't worry. We're irrelevant to the shows plot.

Plot:
My name, is Alexander. I'm a hunter, I can't say I'm the best but I will say with all my heart If I can't kill it. At least it's badly wounded. Awhile back, my family died by supernatural means. Big surprise I suppose. It wasn't long before I, the only survivor sought vengeance and the rest is history. Over the years I've brought down nightmare after boogyman to keep others safe. Then I met another hunter, then another. Eventually we decided to team up, and bite bigger baddies.

I'm not going to tell you how many are in our group now. Or if they're even alive. But I can say this, for a convoy of riff-raff and vagabonds.. we make a damn good team. Don't, you dare touch Marcia.

The gist of it:
You're a hunter, and your apart of a convoy of other Hunters, with the groups senior member Alexander. Whether you're new to the game or seasoned with blood in your closet, as long as you can play nice with others. Your welcome in the convoy.

Name:
Reason for hunting: (Family business, vengeance or thrill?)
Personality:
Backstory:
Vehicle: (Can be shared with another Hunter. His/her player has to agree though.)
Extra:

Name:Alexander Wickerman.
Reason for hunting: His family was killed by a Rugaru.
Personality: Protective, and often paternal, which often times makes him go out of his way to help the younger people against the supernatural. Even if it's to his better judgement. He's also a little withholding, usually tiptoes around the subject of family. He distrusts a lot of people, especially in bars. So unless absolutely necessary he will not enter one.

Backstory: He was a devoted husband, and soon-to-be father at age twenty four. He was taking care of his fifteen year old brother while his mother was in the hospital the night the Rugaru broke into his house. It had already eaten his brother, and just killed his pregnant wife when he killed it. Setting fire to his house in the process.

After the funeral, Alexander began to look for more such creatures and found them. Eventually crossing paths with other hunters, and then formed the convoy. Both to ensure the safety of the other hunters, and so they could tackle bigger and badder monsters, and faster too.
Vehicle: He drives an SUV with a standard nomadic hunter arsenal.
Extra: His favorite weapon (an Iron longsword) is named Marcia: After his wife. The sword belonged to his family and was passed down to the oldest son for generations. It's previous name was Culler.

Name:Markus Olivetti Stone

Reason for hunting: Family Legacy

Personality: Smart ass, thoughtful, analyst, chivalrous, kind, generous.

Backstory: When Markus was old enough to speak, he was immediately brought into the family legacy. When he was ten, he exorcised his very first demon. But unlike his brothers and sisters, he was a bit slower at learning. So instead of taking an official title as Hunter at age 16, he had to train more and more till he was 18 to gain the title of Hunter. Unfortunately, his siblings were killed shortly after, as well as his parents, whom were slayed in their sleep by powerful demons.
Thus, he gained their equipment, and bought a cabin in the woods. He had a team build him a secret area under his home, which took him a few years.
Now, at age 31, he has purchased a jeep, and spent most of his savings to Hunter it up. Now living on the remnants of that money.
To get more money, he plays poker games, which he is unusually good at.

Vehicle: Reinforced Jeep with a faster engine, other shit to make it better, and has a few weapons stored in there at all times.

Appearance; Picture a 6'8 Vin Deisel, muscle and all

Extra: TBA

Name: Todd Wucher aka Demonlore (online)
Reason for hunting: (vengeance) see backstory

Personality: Cold and impersonal surface hiding a very deep hatred for demons and a fear of getting close to anyone.

Backstory: . When Todd was 7 he got angry that his younger twin sisters (5-years-old) got to stay up late to finish watching a movie when the night before he had been denied the same privilege. He was sent to his room after his tantrum. There, he looked at the scary book he had found buried under the porch a few weeks earlier. His anger fought his fear back and he read some of the text aloud as best he could (it was in Latin) – the part that made his stomach turn the most.
. The next thing Todd knew he was in a nightmare where someone else was moving him around. He watched as he butchered his father in his sleep then slashed his mother as she tried to take the knife away. The one controlling him knew the right places to make her bleed out. Then it was time for his little sisters. As his body did horrible things his mind retreated and stayed away until long after the demon abandoned him.
. The demon then took another person who belonged to a Baptist church and whose minister arrogantly thought he could defeat the demon. Instead the demon play-acted pain and left the intermediate person and possessed the minister. He resumed killing but kept more supernatural activity to a minimum. So it took 9 months for a hunter to collect enough clues and arrive just after the police caught him. The hunter managed to banish the demon while the minister was in a cell.
. Because the demon resumed killing after taking the minister and the knowledge exhibited in how to kill someone, Todd's killings were attributed to him. Although some of the police still suspected Todd. So once he came out of his catatonia, the boy was free to go live with his only aunt & uncle. They had packed up all the stuff in his room and stored it away while he was catatonic, not knowing if he'd ever recover and want anything. As they tried to integrate him into their family, they grew uncomfortable with the now very quiet and sullen boy. After 8 months they were going to abandon him but his paternal grandparents took him in.
. His grandparents still lived in the same home they'd had since Todd's father was a boy as did many of their neighbors. Most children would have been very unhappy in a neighborhood of old people but it did not matter to Todd. Several months later he was finishing up emptying the last box of his stuff and found the book again. He recoiled from it. Then he wondered if it held information about demons. Then he began hoping it told how to destroy them. So he tried reading it. It was a mix of archaic speech and Latin. So he asked his grandparents.
. They referred him to an old war veteran a few houses away. But he was something very rare: a very old hunter. He had hunted before the war which took one leg completely and half the other. He tried to talk Todd out of his plan. The boy gave him a look he hadn't seen in many decades, picked up the book and headed for the door. He stopped Todd and began teaching him – everything. He only lived another three and half years but during that time he taught the growing boy all he knew about hunting.
. While the demon's deeds crippled him in some ways, they also fueled a profound loathing of demons and an unwavering dedication – or obsession.

Description: 5' 8", scrawny, brown short hair, pale blue eyes. While he looks like the sort to be awkward and maybe even clumsy, he often moves deftly and quietly. He never goes anywhere without his backpack which holds his laptop computer as well as some hunting basics.

Vehicle: none

Extra: The patchwork jacket he wears is actually a light windbreaker opened up to sew inside a used kevlar vest - there are 4 holes in the stomach area where a creature's claws ripped into a police officer. The laptop computer holds extensive files - most of which he has transcribed himself. He also has a flash drive he keeps hidden on himself with the same files. The wi-fi is kept disabled until he needs to connect to the internet.

I didn't know if you wanted to keep it all guys, so if you did I could change mine. Any way is fine by me. :3
Name: Danni Anne Krugar
Reason for hunting: Danni says she's in it for the ride, but it's really for revenge.
Personality: Danni is one of those bad ass girls who doesn't take much crap. She doesn't like to depend on people, and she is pretty jumpy at times. Danni can get trigger happy in tense situations, but she is no doubt accurate. If they aren't tousling with a demon Danni can become laid back, childish, and protective of what's hers(Possessions/ friends and family).

As a young child Danni was a straight A student, never got into trouble, and a model child. Her father was a drunk, and she had never met her mother, who she guessed had been some prostitute. She usually paid it no mind, and kept up with her studies. Things began to go south as he father began to talk to himself, in a different language it seemed. After listening closely she realized it had been Latin, which she was aware her father couldn't speak.

Growing worried over the years Danni took matters into her own hands. She called doctors, therapists, psychologists, and everyone else in between; but nobody could help. Feeling defeated she let her father carry on with his mumbling. After one night of going to bed early, Danni awoke in the middle of the night to a scream. Smoke filled her room, and she immediately went to check on her father. Demoralized she watched as a human figure with black eyes murdered her dad; the only person left in her life.

Danni couldn't take her eyes off of the man, but she was able to scream as he swung at her and cut her arm; leaving a scar. After being struck, she ran. Danni ran as fast as she could; knowing the demon wasn't even following her, but she just couldn't look back.

Vehicle: 1967 Chevy Impala. (Yes from Supernatural, I'm obsessed with that car<3 )
Extra: Danni doesn't like to talk about her past, so don't try and ask unless you want her lashing out.

G
12-03-2012, 05:12 AM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Drakkon
12-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Hrrrm... I might just do such a thing XD. Eventually.

Ladaron
12-04-2012, 02:19 AM
any magic in here?

Drakkon
12-04-2012, 02:40 AM
Hunters don't specialize in it but yeah. There is magic... 97% is against us. The 3% is to send demons home, maybe summon some ghosts, or to get rid of a curse.

ElizabethStark
12-04-2012, 03:24 AM
I think I might join.............

Drakkon
12-04-2012, 03:32 AM
XD. And so the convoy starts to grow! :P

Epostle
12-04-2012, 05:07 AM
So as hunters... are we terribly outmatched by magic classes?

Drakkon
12-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Ahh... not necessarily. Caution easily repels witches, and besides them most of the other monsters are pretty limited. Just don't try to tackle seven demons at once, and alone and you'll be fine. Hunters specialize in anti-supernatural, so they have more then a few tricks to bite back.

Of course the newbs will usually die. Seasoned hunters are the aftermath of when the exception comes around.

Soulio
12-04-2012, 07:47 PM
I dont care if you stab me, ban me, posion me, torture me, I WILL JOIN THIS RP!
OR MY NAME ISNT SOULREAPER!

I'll have a CS up soon. Just let me get out of school.

Soulio
12-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Name:Markus Olivetti Stone

Reason for hunting: Family Legacy

Personality: Smart ass, thoguhtful, analyst, chivalrous, kind, genorous.

Backstory: When Markus was old enough to speak, he was immedialty brought into the family legacy. When he was ten, he killed his very first demon. But unlike his brotheres and sisters, he was a bit slower at learning. So instead of taking an official title as Hunter at age 16, he had to train more and more till he was 18 to gain the title of Hunter. Unfortunatly, his siblings were killde shortly after, as well as his parents, whom were slayed in their sleep by powerful demons.
Thus, he gained their equipment, and bought a cabin in the woods. He had a team build him a secret area under his home, which took him a few years.
Now, at age 31, he has purchased a jeep, and spent most of his savings to Hunter it up.
To get money, he plays poker games, which he is unusually good at.

Vehicle: Reinforced Jeep with a faster engine, other shit to make it better, and has a few weapons stored in there at all times.

Appearance; Picture a 6'8 Vin Deisel, muscle and all

Extra: TBA

Drakkon
12-04-2012, 10:01 PM
*coughcan'tkilldemonsyetcough*

Hrrm... explain how he got so rich... Hunters don't exactly have salaries... also explain why he's with the Convoy if he has all this.

Where he owns this cabin also helps.

Soulio
12-05-2012, 12:39 AM
*coughcan'tkilldemonsyetcough*

Whats that suppoded to mean? That he was a late bloomer?! Yeah well... yeah well, your a poopy head!

Drakkon
12-05-2012, 02:00 AM
No.. I mean we can't kill demons yet because we don't have the means to do so. (Might not ever.) Demons can only be sent back to hell....

at least for us.

NecroTec
12-05-2012, 08:58 AM
It sounds like Drakkon is staying close to the show.

SoulReaper, that means that hunters can only banish demons - killing the host they are in does not kill the demon. In fact, that usually causes more problems since they will then take anyother host - sometimes the hunter who just killed their prior host.

As for the wealth - Markus Stone's family could have started out wealthy way back when and got into hunting the old fashioned way: vengeance. Since then they've been living off the inheritance trying to maintain the wealth but gradually draining it. Now that it's all his he could be spending it like crazy, not quite realizing he needs to be more conservative.

I am working on a cs - a researcher type character.

Yes, I'm new to this site. This is my second post. My first is in the Intro forum.

Soulio
12-05-2012, 09:41 AM
He has a shitload. Like, not just a shitload, but a shitload

As for the demons, what I mean by Killing is just awning back to hell. Much easier than saying I banished him back to hell. Markus knows what it means, just chooses to shorten it in a way most Hunters flip out over, then he explains Himself

Drakkon
12-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Alright. How did a family of hunters get this much money?

NecroTec
12-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Please let me know if anything below needs to be changed or if you have questions.

Name: Todd Wucher aka Demonlore (online)
Reason for hunting: (vengeance) see backstory

Personality: Cold and impersonal surface hiding a very deep hatred for demons and a fear of getting close to anyone.

Backstory: . When Todd was 7 he got angry that his younger twin sisters (5-years-old) got to stay up late to finish watching a movie when the night before he had been denied the same privilege. He was sent to his room after his tantrum. There, he looked at the scary book he had found buried under the porch a few weeks earlier. His anger fought his fear back and he read some of the text aloud as best he could (it was in Latin) – the part that made his stomach turn the most.
. The next thing Todd knew he was in a nightmare where someone else was moving him around. He watched as he butchered his father in his sleep then slashed his mother as she tried to take the knife away. The one controlling him knew the right places to make her bleed out. Then it was time for his little sisters. As his body did horrible things his mind retreated and stayed away until long after the demon abandoned him.
. The demon then took another person who belonged to a Baptist church and whose minister arrogantly thought he could defeat the demon. Instead the demon play-acted pain and left the intermediate person and possessed the minister. He resumed killing but kept more supernatural activity to a minimum. So it took 9 months for a hunter to collect enough clues and arrive just after the police caught him. The hunter managed to banish the demon while the minister was in a cell.
. Because the demon resumed killing after taking the minister and the knowledge exhibited in how to kill someone, Todd's killings were attributed to him. Although some of the police still suspected Todd. So once he came out of his catatonia, the boy was free to go live with his only aunt & uncle. They had packed up all the stuff in his room and stored it away while he was catatonic, not knowing if he'd ever recover and want anything. As they tried to integrate him into their family, they grew uncomfortable with the now very quiet and sullen boy. After 8 months they were going to abandon him but his paternal grandparents took him in.
. His grandparents still lived in the same home they'd had since Todd's father was a boy as did many of their neighbors. Most children would have been very unhappy in a neighborhood of old people but it did not matter to Todd. Several months later he was finishing up emptying the last box of his stuff and found the book again. He recoiled from it. Then he wondered if it held information about demons. Then he began hoping it told how to destroy them. So he tried reading it. It was a mix of archaic speech and Latin. So he asked his grandparents.
. They referred him to an old war veteran a few houses away. But he was something very rare: a very old hunter. He had hunted before the war which took one leg completely and half the other. He tried to talk Todd out of his plan. The boy gave him a look he hadn't seen in many decades, picked up the book and headed for the door. He stopped Todd and began teaching him – everything. He only lived another three and half years but during that time he taught the growing boy all he knew about hunting.
. While the demon's deeds crippled him in some ways, they also fueled a profound loathing of demons and an unwavering dedication – or obsession.

Description: 5' 8", scrawny, brown short hair, pale blue eyes. While he looks like the sort to be awkward and maybe even clumsy, he often moves deftly and quietly. He never goes anywhere without his backpack which holds his laptop computer as well as some hunting basics.

Vehicle: none

Extra: The patchwork jacket he wears is actually a light windbreaker opened up to sew inside a used kevlar vest - there are 4 holes in the stomach area where a creature's claws ripped into a police officer. The laptop computer holds extensive files - most of which he has transcribed himself. He also has a flash drive he keeps hidden on himself with the same files. The wi-fi is kept disabled until he needs to connect to the internet.

Drakkon
12-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Very interesting.. hrrm.. so how does he get around without a Vehicle, or are you hoping on of the other players will take him in? XD

Soulio
12-06-2012, 12:32 AM
Early on, like before the Colonies, his family got rich. When they moved into the New World after it flourished, they continued to make more money since the colonists needed their tools and equipment. Then once the Revolutionary War ended and slavery happened, the made big in tobacco and Cotton. Once the Civil War ended his family had given jobs to the ex slaves and still made a ton of money. Then when other things happened they kept investing in things and made more money, then the more modern family invested in stocks, made shiploads of money, and thats the family legacy of the Stones!

NecroTec
12-06-2012, 12:38 AM
Todd has mainly been hitching rides or (when he has the money) taking the bus to various libraries (public & private) so he can read obscure texts and expand his database. He is good at organizing things so he can sometimes get a little side work in the libraries helping out for a while. He has done a little bit of hacking bank accounts - mainly of people who are well off, or those he knows are now dead (when he tags along to help gather info for a hunter). He expects hunters to help him if he is helping them - quid pro quo - not that he asks for much.

Drakkon
12-06-2012, 01:07 AM
You realize for this RP the convoy is mainly sticking together right? XD.

Soulio
12-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Markus can always give you a spot in his car. Or buy you one.

I see him doing this.

"Guys! We gotta go get rid of this demon destroying shit!"
*everyone gets in their rides*

"I'll be there soon!"
*waits at bus stop*

Then we get rid of the thing and he shows up when were done.

That was a joke by the way

NecroTec
12-06-2012, 01:13 AM
Yes. Since not every hunter is articulate or bothers to remember details when they relate what happened later, Todd has learned to travel with hunters now and then to learn about them and how they talk so when they relate things in the future he has a better idea of what they really mean and how to tease more info out of them.

His database isn't just demons even though that's his personal focus. Hunters deal with far more than demons so he learned he needs to collect all creature information.

And he hasn't travelled with Marcus yet so he needs to for a while to find out if Marcus has been lucky (and has little clue about what's really out there), is BSing about his activities (and has absolutely no clue), or is just sloppy about what he says (but is a real hunter). Referring to the "killed a demon" statement since you said Marcus tends to talk like that.

Drakkon
12-06-2012, 01:16 AM
So basically, we get Todd, we have a database full of insane monsters? Easy research access...

SoulReaper, how does Markus's family have so much money again?

Soulio
12-06-2012, 01:26 AM
To sum it up, his familial ancestors got rich over the course of 400 some odd years.
They invested in stocks, inventions during the Industrial Revolution, sold lots of stuff to the colonists during the New World movement, got richer during Pre and Post civil war times. Stuff like that.

Drakkon
12-06-2012, 01:49 AM
Sounds.... a little perfect don't you think? Legacy hunters like your character doesn't generally come from families like that.

Soulio
12-06-2012, 02:17 AM
The family werent Hunters at first. That began around the 1800's.

I can change it if you want.

Drakkon
12-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Explain better maybe... that's 200 years of losing money to hunting.

Soulio
12-06-2012, 02:59 AM
Here's a not so much time line

Stone family becomes Wealthy in England through succesful businesses.

Stone Family Moves to New World once it flourishes

Stone Family successfully gets richer in the New World due to Colonists buying their wares

Stone Family supplies both sides of the Revolutionary War with Wares

Stone Family gets involved in the Slave Trade, buying many

Stone Family makes a bunch of money by growing and selling cotton

Stone Family makes a bunch of money selling Tobacco

Stone Family gets involved in Hunting.

Stone family invests in inventions. Most are succesful

Jump to more modern times

Stone Family invests in stocks. Successful

Stone Family continues to invest in stocks and is mostly successful

Drakkon
12-06-2012, 03:05 AM
Okay, no. That's way to successful.

Soulio
12-06-2012, 03:12 AM
What do you wish me to change?

Drakkon
12-06-2012, 03:19 AM
Create a decline, sometime after the slave trade bit. (Spoiler, North wins.) Then a short peak because of a demon deal/enter the hunting. Whatever money you have now just barely covered your characters starting equipment, and selling everything else so he can get hotel rooms/food/ammo and what not.. Financially, that's how most hunters are. Except you just so happen to be able to afford nicer things more frequently.

Also, there needs to be a way to make money in this convoy. Todd can hack into bank accounts... I'm sure I can think of something for Alexander...

Soulio
12-06-2012, 03:23 AM
Fair enough. You're GM.

Markus could just be good at poker. Really good.

Drakkon
12-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Alright, change the CS to fit, and I'll add it to the character list...

and now we need.. one more.

Soulio
12-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Changed it.

Drakkon
12-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Alright... now we need one more.... hrrrrm....

Aki Shinome
12-06-2012, 10:08 PM
One more eh? Sure, gimme a few.

Drakkon
12-06-2012, 11:30 PM
Alrighty.

Rem Himitsu
12-08-2012, 01:54 AM
Could i join? This sounds fun..

Drakkon
12-08-2012, 02:41 AM
Aye you can join.

AllianceGirl
12-08-2012, 03:46 AM
Can I still join? I could get my CS up soon :sweat:

Drakkon
12-08-2012, 03:53 AM
Auhm... yes...

Uhh, if we actually get one of these bloody CS's up I'd start...

AllianceGirl
12-08-2012, 04:18 AM
I didn't know if you wanted to keep it all guys, so if you did I could change mine. Any way is fine by me. :3
Name: Danni Anne Krugar
Reason for hunting: Danni says she's in it for the ride, but it's really for revenge.
Personality: Danni is one of those bad ass girls who doesn't take much crap. She doesn't like to depend on people, and she is pretty jumpy at times. Danni can get trigger happy in tense situations, but she is no doubt accurate. If they aren't tousling with a demon Danni can become laid back, childish, and protective of what's hers(Possessions/ friends and family).

As a young child Danni was a straight A student, never got into trouble, and a model child. Her father was a drunk, and she had never met her mother, who she guessed had been some prostitute. She usually paid it no mind, and kept up with her studies. Things began to go south as he father began to talk to himself, in a different language it seemed. After listening closely she realized it had been Latin, which she was aware her father couldn't speak.

Growing worried over the years Danni took matters into her own hands. She called doctors, therapists, psychologists, and everyone else in between; but nobody could help. Feeling defeated she let her father carry on with his mumbling. After one night of going to bed early, Danni awoke in the middle of the night to a scream. Smoke filled her room, and she immediately went to check on her father. Demoralized she watched as a human figure with black eyes murdered her dad; the only person left in her life.

Danni couldn't take her eyes off of the man, but she was able to scream as he swung at her and cut her arm; leaving a scar. After being struck, she ran. Danni ran as fast as she could; knowing the demon wasn't even following her, but she just couldn't look back.

Vehicle: 1967 Chevy Impala. (Yes from Supernatural, I'm obsessed with that car<3 )
Extra: Danni doesn't like to talk about her past, so don't try and ask unless you want her lashing out.

Drakkon
12-08-2012, 04:24 AM
hehehe same paint job Alli, or is it as close as another car can be to that?

NecroTec
12-08-2012, 04:28 AM
Also, there needs to be a way to make money in this convoy. Todd can hack into bank accounts... I'm sure I can think of something for Alexander...

Todd is fine with acquiring some money for himself and those he's working with - in the living range, not the take-someone-for-all-their-money range. Just wanted to point that out since when people use the phrase "make money" they often mean as much money as possible. Todd's mentor, Matthew [the very old hunter neighbor], pointed out that the more you take, the harder the police will work to find you.

Just so no one thinks "cool, a researcher with us who will have all the info". Um, no. He has a database that includes almost every mythical/legendary creature but only some have additions to the entries indicating that hunters have encountered them. He also has personal evaluations of the reliability of a hunter's report. Todd is open to anything being real but is already cynical enough to doubt unusual reports unless from someone reliable.

Drakkon,
When is this set? (which year of the show?)

What are you figuring that Bobby related of what the Winchesters related to him? nothing / a little / some / most / all

I'm trying to figure out if Todd ran across the book series Supernatural by Carver Edlund (aka Chuck Shurley). [The books within the show.] It's possible given what Todd is like but it gives him potentially too much info - which makes me uncomfortable since Todd is supposed to be helpful but not have every answer. Comments?

AllianceGirl
12-08-2012, 04:30 AM
Hm well we'll make it the same paint job. ~The obsession continues :SHINY:~

Soulio
12-08-2012, 04:34 AM
I want to make a completely stupid demon.
The Pie Demon.

Drakkon
12-08-2012, 04:37 AM
In all honestly? About... two months before Sam's girlfriend died in pilot. I'd start later but I figured "Wait.... demons, angels, and war.. ah... nah let's start simple.... er."

I don't understand the Bobby question.. I don't plan on having too many characters from the show with us. (Roadhouse... maybe.)

I am... one episode away from that so I'll get back to you on that.

@SoulReaper: So is this a demon obsessed with pies or a literal embodiment of pies that eats others?

@Alli: Btw your accept, I'll make the IC in the morn.

AllianceGirl
12-08-2012, 04:59 AM
Trying to imagine a pie demon in Supernatural is pretty entertaining cx Yup, I officially have no life, and yet I do not care ^o^

NecroTec
12-08-2012, 05:01 AM
The Bobby question is sort of moot since we have no idea what hunts John and Dean Winchester were on before the series starts. So while Bobby Singer is doing research and probably sharing some info with other hunters & researchers, none of Sam & Dean's hunts have happened so he can't share that info yet.

So the novel series within the show would also not be available to be read yet. The first novel, given the time between finishing a novel and publication, would not be out for a few months yet even though Chuck the "prophet" is seeing things in advance.

Starting our adventures before theirs answers those questions neatly and solves any problems of anyone saying they know the Winchesters.

Drakkon
12-08-2012, 05:03 AM
Ayup... if we last long enough to actually get to the demon/angel war though...

NecroTec
12-08-2012, 05:13 AM
Something to look forward to. :SOS:

Drakkon
12-08-2012, 05:17 AM
I can see Todd having us question the demons we capture to learn more and more about Lilith, YED, and all that other fun shit the demons have planned.

EDIT: I'm on the episode with the supernatural series... I wanna read these now.. XD.

/-FANS?! REALLY?

Soulio
12-08-2012, 05:28 AM
Just a demon that is a pie. Harmless.

Drakkon
12-08-2012, 05:29 AM
Ahh... I'd prefer a demon that loves pie.

Soulio
12-08-2012, 05:38 AM
How about a Pie Demon that is cannibalistic and eats other pies and the only way to stop it is to give it pie?
If you haven't realized, I like Pie.

Drakkon
12-08-2012, 06:51 PM
I made the IC.

NecroTec
12-08-2012, 06:55 PM
You haven't presented a storyline (beyond the very basics) so I'm not sure how far to go with this. Let me know if I go too far, please. And this is my first RP here - quite different from RL RPGs.

Drakkon
12-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Well that's because I didn't know the characters within the storyline. The best storylines are the ones built around the characters.

NecroTec
12-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Hope that works. Found an actor who pretty much matches what I picture Todd looking like: Luke Eberl http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0248063/

Saw him in the movie Eyeborgs the other day - the boy with the purple hair if you saw it.

AllianceGirl
12-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Working on the intro now *weee*

Drakkon
12-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Alli, your picture was posted in the in character.. It's usually supposed to be in this thread :P

AllianceGirl
12-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Crap. I thought it was in this thread. I need to start getting more sleep >.<

Drakkon
12-09-2012, 04:29 PM
hahaha I hear ya.

AllianceGirl
12-09-2012, 04:39 PM
http://s3.favim.com/orig/47/blonde-hair-girl-pretty-snow-Favim.com-431323.jpg
I decided to find a picture for Danni (woos)
Edit: I brought it here...Sorry for my slowness~!

Drakkon
12-09-2012, 07:56 PM
It's alright.

NecroTec
12-10-2012, 03:48 AM
I see people online but the IC thread hasn't advanced. Did I mess up the plot? If so, let me know what needs to be changed. This is my first game on this site so let me know if I do something wrong.

NecroTec
12-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Additional info I already generated for these NPCs:

Dead 1
Keanen Chin, Asian Male, Medicine, 5' 7'', 136 lbs, very long black hair, hazel eyes, 32 yrs 11 mon, bisexual, masochist, versatile, attracted to White men ages 33 - 39

Dead 2
Pamela Kronquist, White Female, 4' 10'', 70 lbs, long black hair, brown eyes, 10 yrs 5 mon

Dawn Carmona's roomate
Jodene Pruitt, White Female, 5' 9'', 132 lbs, medium-length brown hair, hazel eyes, 24 yrs 7 mon, str8, attracted to Hispanic men ages 18 - 23, looking for a husband rather than a career

Drakkon
12-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Nice... others post. Talkies mean you can hear this conversation.

NecroTec
12-15-2012, 08:28 AM
I added the following to the end of my IC post:
"They make the turn and drive a short ways then pull up to the curb in the last spot short of the police station."
So we are at the police station since no one's character suggested otherwise. Those following can pull in behind to park or see if there is a spot directly in front of the police station. Todd will accompany others if they go in.

Drakkon
12-16-2012, 05:37 PM
I still want the others to post..

NecroTec
12-17-2012, 11:01 PM
No one wanted to post something while we were in transit. I changed my post so we are at a destination now. Hopefully that will change the lack of posts. Or at least prompt someone to post a question here if they aren't sure how to proceed.

Drakkon
12-19-2012, 02:49 PM
uh-huh.... goddamnit really? Time for some VMs...

NecroTec
12-20-2012, 03:58 AM
Well, no one said that they didn't want to post but 5 days with nothing says it for them. But since there's still no posts, it may be they didn't like something else in my post. But with no one saying anything, it's hard to know what they didn't like.

NecroTec
12-20-2012, 07:24 PM
I spelled it with a "c" because that's the version I'm used to seeing for Marcus/Markus. While Mark is the more common in my experience for Mark/Marc.

Drakkon
12-22-2012, 06:12 PM
someone posted!

The day I'm going away all day.....

Necro, I hereby grant you to be in charge whenever I'm gone. Which is today.

NecroTec
12-22-2012, 10:35 PM
Hmmm, in charge for a day ... what shall I do? Hmmm, better question: What can I do? Um, nothing more than what Drakkon's been doing. Plus, my post was the one before Soulreaper's so it's a little soon for me to post in the IC thread.
I know - I'll pass the buck back wait a day. Oops, tomorrow I'm gone all day.
Well, I can try this: AllianceGirl, your turn to post something in the IC thread. =D

AllianceGirl
12-22-2012, 10:43 PM
I finally posted~! Sorry again I've been gone for so long! I'm on winter break now though, and I can get on the computer more, which means I can catch up with my RP's -ahah-

Drakkon
12-23-2012, 05:00 PM
And I'm back. Hey everyone posted, I should leave Necro in charge more often XD.

NecroTec
12-25-2012, 04:58 AM
Speaking of being in charge, does Alexander plan on either getting out of the truck sometime soon? Or decide to go elsewhere and radio that to everyone else?
:popcorn:

Drakkon
12-26-2012, 12:50 AM
uhhhh.... been saying this for the past ten minutes.

I'll get on that tomorrow... let me enjoy my goddamn gifts.