PDA

View Full Version : The World Superhuman Assosiation; South Pacific Region. (IC)

Draco Unis
05-01-2010, 04:59 AM
2 miles north-northwest of Old Cove, CA. 9: 35hrs Pacific Time
----------------------------------------------------------------

The morning sun sparkled off the waves of the Pacific Ocean as they beat against a rocky shore of Southern California. The maze of bassalt rock that defined this streach of coast, just over an hour north of Los Angeles, herded the waters into the hidden beaches of grey sand. The water fed secluded tidepools teaming with brightly colored, strangely shaped life that played out a slow-moving drama benieth the water's surface. If one were to hike along this ragged shore they would come across a large building, not unlike a mansion but with a more subtle, professional demeanor. Newly built with a forboding wall of steel around its grounds the house, or office, or school, presided over the California dawn like a conqueror surveying a fresh battleground.

Nestled in the corner of the third floor, with large picture windows overlooking the ocean, there was an office. Any legal professional would have been comfortable in this room, with freshly finished wood-panneled walls, thick blue carpet, and bookshelves not quite bursting with contents but well on its way. Along with the knowlidge and curiosity resting invitingly on the shelves, a few pictures were hung on the wall. They dipicted a well-traveled man of varios age and a few of what must of been close freinds. They ranged from a black-and-white polaroid of a group of younger men enjoying a meal in a smokey, high end restraunt, to a full-color digital a pair of elderly gentlemen enjoying a view of the Yosemite Valley from a secluded mountain top. Before the large, open window an antique desk stood with a leather chair as a companion. Three smaller chairs were arranged before the desk, and the entire arrangement spoke of a long, full history with accents of worn leather and old, dark wallnut. The antique furniture lent a measure of comfort to the new room. The open windows allowed the ocean breeze to mingle its scent of salt water and life with the aromas of pine sawdust, insense, and chocolate.

Reclining in his old, comfortable chair, Julius Maybody enjoyed his new office. One of the elderly gentlemen depicted on the walls, Julius had kept his ruggedly hansome features and spry physique despite his over seventy years of life. Night black hair with streaks of silver capped his head, and in his green eyes sparks of blue glinted mischieviosly. In his dapper grey waiscoat, white shirt and grey pants, he appeared the very paragon of 50's masculine style. Julius glanced at the small pendulum clock that calmly ticked off the time and turned his attention once again to the soothing view outside the windows. The old man had learned all to well in his long and exiting life to enjoy beauty and peace when the opportunity presented itself. Soon the serene moment was ended by the opening of the office's door.

Julius stood gracefully as his compatriats walked in and gave each a respectful smile in greeting. The three who stood before him were all varied and unique individuals, two younger than he was, one older. One was easily recognizable to any who paid attention to the news. Strange company for an old man to keep, but to Julius this was life at its most basic. Julius Maybody was a superhero. Julius Maybody, aka "Showtime", was a member and respected veteran of the World Superhuman Assosiation, a multinational orginization that had long provided support for superheroes all around the world.

And Julius Maybody was the Supervisor for the WSA's brand new Center for the South Pacific region, claiming juristiction of superhuman affairs from San Diego to San Francisco, from the Pacific Coast to the Sierra Nevada mountains.

Jules gestured to the chairs in front of the desk before returning to his seat. "Please, sit down," he said, "How are you all finding the Center? Are the facilities adiquite for your needs, and are we ready to take on recruits?" Julius leaned back in his chair, fingers steppled against his chest. His face was open and welcoming, as he listened to the answers of his staff.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Bank of America branch, Old Cove, CA. 9:43hrs PT.

The morning was fresh and buisiness was just begining to swing up as Jennifer stepped up to the till. The square outside was bustling as Old Cove natives went about thier buisiness and tourists planned out thier day over breakfast on the patios of the cafes that dotted the boardwalk. Old Cove's downtown was the seaside town's pride, a ocean-front boardwalk lined with shops and ammenities, all within walking distance of the hotels and the nearby nieghborhoods of post-Victorian/Victorian housing. Old Cove was a hidden jem of California, close enough to Los Angeles and it's suburbs to enjoy the perks of the city but far enough to avoid the bustle of the metropolis. Jenn chose to move here to get away from the city, but stay close to her parents and grandparents who lived in LA.

The slow morning was like any other Wendsday, familiar faces interspaced with tourists in need of spending money. When she noticed a man wearing an oversized sweatshirt in her cheque she assumed he was a visitor unused to the cool winds that swept in from the ocean. As he steped closer, she detected a strange smell from the man, noticed the strange way his eyes gleamed under the hood, she began to doubt her theory and became more and more frightened. She nearly fainted when he pulled a hand out of his pocket and grabbed her hand as she worked. The hand was shod in a glove of crome metal and blinking lights, tipped with lethal-looking claws. But the face under the hood was what truely frightened Jenn. It was beastial, somewere between man, cat, and dog, with gleaming green eyes filled with hate and desperation.

"Don't make a fuss," the man-beast growled quietly, "Call for your manager and you get to keep your hand."

Jenn's fright caught the attention of the security guard by the door, who approched the man with one hand loosely gripping the gun holstered on his belt. Something in the man-beasts bearing changed as he sensed the guard, and in a flash of green eyes and crome it whipped it's other hand out and horizontally struck at the guard.

Jenn cried out in warning. The guard ducked just in time as the creature's strike somehow tore four furrows in the stone flanking the enterance, shattering some of the bank's front windows and causing the people in the bank to scream and duck down themselves. The guard started to recover, but found himself disarmed and thrown over the front counter into a wall.

The man-beast lept up onto one of the floor's desks and tossed back its hood, reveiling its appearance and causing more distress umong the bank's patrons. It snarled, "My name is Switchblade and this is my bank now! If any of you don't do as I say you'll end up a red smear on the wall, I promise!"

As Switchblade began to list his demands to his confused and frightened victims, Jenn's hand somehow found the alarm switch. The old-fassioned, loud alarm switch.

darkninja0200
05-01-2010, 05:42 AM
Valentine
Valentine a black haired individual with odd looking eyes sat in one of the chairs. She was a very shapely woman despite what she was and didn't seem to be very strong at all. But looks were deceiving especially when your skin was a symbiotic suit. Over this skin was a nurses outfit that had a red upward arrow design over a white outfit. The hat she wore had a red arrow on the front. Her voice while human had a slightly mechanical sound to it as she spoke "It seems that everything is adequate Mr. Maybody and my staff capable. While surgical tools are not needed as I am equipped with them I that you for them never the less." The Android was still very much human she was just in a cybernetic body.

Taku
An older man one of the more well known heroes of 20 years. The hero known as "Ballistic" but to everyone else he was just Taku Romani. Taku Romani a man who owned a weapons company only recently expanding to more then weapons development. Why do you ask that a man who is a pacifist is a superhero and owns a weapons company. Well the gray haired man wasn't always anti war but that is a story for later. The man looked around as he stroked his nearly white beard "It seems the computers are up to snuff" He had a gruff sounding voice in his old age compared his 20's and 30's when it was rocky. "My underlings had better be able to keep up because I have no time for shenanigans when it comes to doing a job" He was a fun loving guy yeah but with age came maturity. Since he hit his late 30's he had realized that you couldn't screw around when something serious came about. He then smiled "So where is the beer cooler?" while he was rich and had had rich tastes he was also a normal guy and enjoyed the simpler things like cracking open a cold one.

Lexi

Lexi walked down the sidewalk across the road from the bank on her way to school. She sighed as she thought about all the work that she would need to do on the car from yesterday at her job in the mechanic shops. It wasn't that she minded really it was the fact that a bunch of orders would need to be made and she needed to pay for them. Her boss said he would reimburse her but she was out that much money until then. When she heard the alarm from the bank and people stopping to look she took it as her cue to do something. She checked her backpack to make sure she brought her costume and saw it and ran into a nearby alleyway and changed into a pair of plain brown jeans and a brown sports bra type under shirt. Her mask was a simple eye mask pf the same color as the rest of her costume. Her footwear was brown zip up boots. Right now she wasn't Alexandria Night. She was Tank. She hid her book bag with her clothes and books and hid it behind a trash bin. She sighed and put on her hero face and ran over to the bank. People gave her strange looks as she ran past. It wasn't surprising as she was still new to the world of heroes and wasn't yet very recognizable but to a few people. She bursted through the doors and faced Switchblade. "FREEZE!!!" she would have been surprised if this guy recognized her at all.

Bia
05-01-2010, 02:35 PM
Evie waltzed in the door, tossing her deep red hair over her shoulder. She was wearing one of her more conservative outfits. Choosing instead a professional (http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/sspn/outfit126.jpg) look over her typical bad-ass look. Her shirt was a black lace long sleeve, that was mildly see through, a high waisted leather skirt that went down to her thighs, and long black tights that ended in 3 inch high black heels.

She smiled politely at Julius, now here was a guy she respected, she might not totally agree with his fashion sense...but he was uber powerful, she could see that without even using her powers. She took the seat next to the nurse/cyborg thing and crossed her legs lady-like before replying

"The Center looks wonderful sir. There's plenty of room for my students to run around, and we've got enough duplicates of each weapon that there should be enough for everyone. It is a little difficult, preparing a plan since I don't know anyone's abilities yet, but I can manage and I'm sure it will all be fine..."

she trailed off, sitting back in the chair, the slight movement caused the small silver knife hidden in her boot to rub against her skin, and it sparked Evie's powers. Her eyes flashed as she imagined grabbing the knife and throwing it right into the guy sitting next to her, all in one fluid motion. It would be over quickly.

She blinked, sending herself back to reality, "It all looks well and good." she finished lamely and let the guy sitting next to her (whom she just imagined killing) go ahead and speak.

mrgameandpie
05-01-2010, 05:27 PM
The day was going smoothly for Nanite Master. Munch-bots were patrolling the science lab. Munch-bots that walked, Munch-bots that used propulsion systems such as jet-packs, even Munch-bots that used magnetism to move themselves to and from the metallic walls. They all had an assignment, keep this area clean, make sure this reaction doesn't occur, guard this hallway, and others. There was a particular part of the lab that, if some human being were to enter, would seem very peculiar. Nanite Master had taken the information of all the scientists that had previously worked in the lab and put that into several Munch-bots. These Munch-bots worked day and night acting the lives of the scientists, and giving half-true reports to the officials that had hired the original people. Anyone who could have seen this robots at works would have a surreal feeling. They said things and acted as if they were actually the people they were programed to act as, but they lacked emotion. They had no meaning to what they said.
Throughout the silent hallways of the laboratory was Nanite Master himself. He existed in no place in particular, but his nanites were spread across the entire underground complex. He saw everything that happened within, and could turn things off and on as he wished. Inside his laboratory he had complete control. Outside the lab, however, things were not the same. THhe lab was intended to be secret, and was well-hidden before Nanite master had even taken it over. In the wilderness of Texas, there as a group of rocks. Almost like a cave, but it lacked a roof. Under this unnatural land-form, the lab was made, and only a person who knew which stone to hit would be able to enter. There was no sign of life for miles around this land-form.
There was, however, one person who did know of this place, and the secrets held within. His name was Jonathan Slipster. Years ago, a fatal experiment put him into a coma. He was at the hospital ever since. He was the only one who knew of Nanite Master's existance outside of those he purposely revealed himself to. This man had come out of his coma, and ever since Nanite Master kept a close watch with the help of Darkly. Suddenly, Darkly called in.
"Uh, Nanite Master, we may have a problem. Slipster, he's going to come back to the lab soon. If you don't stop him now, he'll find out what you did, he c-c-c-could..."
Nanite Master interrupted Darkly. "I know, do not worry about him, he will be gone soon enough." With that Nanite Master called Blaster Knight. "Blaster Knight, I have another job for you."
Blaster Knight, with his helmet on, sounded similar to the voice of Darth Vader, but without the constant breathing sounds, and even still a little less threatening. "I'm sure you do, but you still don't have my pay from the last job, my work isn't cheap you know."
"Oh, you will be payed, Hamman and Munchy and working on that right now in fact. It would be best if you were to focus on your next assignment. A man by the name of Jonathan Slipster has come out of his coma, If he reaches the lab he will ruin my plans. I need you to... dispose of him."
"I see, but you better have my pay when I get back, got it!?"
"Yes, indeed I will."

Meanwhile, in California

Hamman was lunging himself from roof to roof. It was by pure luck that none of the roofs crumbled under his weight, not that anyone present realized that. Munchy was, as he often did, rambling in a rather spastic manner.
"Oh boy Hamm-o! California! What could be a better place to pull a heist!? Why, after we're done we can still enjoy the awesome beach and maybe mess with a few of those stars that are all the deal-o these days, yeah!?"
Hamman continued to be silent. He found it best to not try and talk with Munchy, it just made him make less sense than usual. Suddenly, a black-furred hamster was in front of them.
"Oh no you guys don't, this is my heist, 'ya hear!? I'm way better than you two any day."
Munchy looked at Scott for a moment and then said.
"Yeah, sure, I'll let you think that, but we all know who has the fanbase."
Munchy have a big toothy smile. Scot gave a scowl.
"Look here, your just an over-glorified tool, and you're just a little green blob. How can you compare to may awesomenessity!?"
Hamman looked at Scott. He finally spoke with a deep bellowing voice.
"We smash what Nanite Master want smashed. You get smashed when trying to smash."
This simply made Scott more angry.
"That's it guys! I'll get that money! I'll show you who's the best. Choose a bank, any bank, I'll have that money faster than you can say 'great' come on! Any one, I'll do it!"
Hamman stopped, and Munchy looked around. Munchy, seeing the bank with chaos said, "Well dude, that one looks cool. It looks like they're having a party 'n everything, they even have music! Pretty loud music at that, it's got a good beat though."
Hamman would have done a facepalm had he had hands.
"Munchy, that's a... never mind."
"Ha! I'll do it! You'll see! You'll all see! I'm the best and there's no doubt about it!"
With that said, Scott jumped from the building and ran towards the bank.
"So Hamm-o, wanna bet on how beat up he'll get?"

mcstringer
05-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Gale Townsend sat on a bench facing the California surf. The blinding sun had earlier forced him to put on his sunglasses. He decided to wear a BDU top, bottom, and camo lid with a solid black t-shirt, dog tags, and white hi-top sneakers. He was also finding out that his clothes decision was a bbaaadd idea. Gale was now trying to get around his sunglasses with a straw from a Big Gulp Cherry Icee while his attention was on an informal map to the new WSA complex he was going to be stationed. The remains of a Volcano Chili burger with the works stained his hands and the paper.

"Now, you'd think such a big fucking place would be easy to see from the air, but Noooo, they want to make it all the more difficult."

He took a sip from the Icee, a little too much too fast, and received a brain freeze for his effort. He put a hand to his forehead in a hopeless attempt to relieve the pain.

"Ow....Stupid."

Soon after the obliteration of the windows of a nearby Bank of America, he heard the loud siren of an old school alarm. He could already hear the police sirens off in the distance. He folded his map, put it his shirt pocket, and threw his Icee into a trash can nearby. A cop car sped by him all light and sound.

"They're punctual as usual, but to bad they wont be getting much of that robber. I spent two bucks on that Icee. Way too much on my current salary. The bastard is going to pay with a few extra buises."

Gale was off in a huff of wind into the air with his clothes billowing. He never bothered with the stupidity of getting a "superhero costume" the smart ones already knew who you were anyway. He had a WSA issue combat suit, but all his stuff was sitting in UPS boxes in the Center, including the suit.

Draco Unis
05-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Bank of America Branch, Old Cove, CA. 09:48hrs PT

The alarm bell shattered as Switchblade blasted it with his kinetic slashes. He turned around and growled, "Who did that?" The crowd inside the bank shrank away from the angry hybrid. "Well, it doesn't matter now. You're all my hostages, so do just as I say and you might just get out alive." Switchblade sounded a lot more confident than he was. Inside his head frantic thoughts clashed against one anouther. Damn it! This was supposed to be a simple hiest. Small town, close enough to LA to be loaded with tourist cash. #^$#ing guard. #*(%ing alarm. Calm down, calm down. Only cop around's probably some yokel sherrif that's never handled hostage situations before. Probably think I'm a big shot supervillain. Okay, it'll be okay.

His musings were interupted by a young voice saying, "Freeze!"

Switchblade turned around. Standing in front of the glass doors, in a mildly rediculous outfit compared to some that he had seen over the years, stood a young blonde woman. Recognizing the formula, the small voice from the part of Switchblade's brain labeled "common sense"* whimpered, oh no, not again.

Switchblade only laughed. "Who the hell are you supposed to be? Better run home kid before you get hurt!" As the last words were said, the man-beast clawed the air, sending a kinetic blast strait towards the young woman.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
WSA Center, Old Cove, CA. 09:50hrs PT

Julius nodded slowly as he listened to each of the administrative staff speak. When Taku finished, Julius replied, "Don't worry, your staff was carefully chosen and all are quite experienced and capable. And there are beverages in the kitchen fridge, help yourself." To the other two he said, "I am glad our facilities are ready. Our recruits will be arriving today, so let's review the files and.." A sudden buzz from the phone interrupted the Supervisor, who picked up the receiver with a slightly perturbed look on his face. "Excuse me"

The room was silent as Julius listened to the voice on the other end of the line. "Really, and why have you called us?... Is he alone?... What!? describe them please. ... Calm down and keep your distance, we will be right there."

"What happened?" Valintine asked with some concern.

"One or more of our recruits have gotten involved with a bank hiest. Hostages are involved and the suspect has been tenitivly identified as Switchblade." Julius answered as he stood up and made his way to the door.

Taku laughed. "Switchblade? He's not much of a threat. Why are we getting involved?"

Julius answered patiently, "Because it's our duty as WSA members, and more importaintly he can be very dangerous when he is desperate. I do not want one of our recuits injured before they reach the Center becuase we underestimated a threat. So let's get ready and be down there in five minutes, and hope it's not over by then."

Julius left the office and entered his private quarters. As he shut the door and began to unbutton his waistcoat, his telekinesis opened a wardrobe and pulled out his infamous outfit. A black pinstripe suit, red neckerchief, and high-collard red velvet cape emerged. Julius grinned. "It's Showtime!" He said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

darkninja0200
05-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Lexi
Lexi saw the Kinetic attack coming at her and brought her arms up in a cross fashion to block the attack. When it hit her arms she was sent skidding back on her feet about 6 feet. When she came to a stop she waved her arms "Ow ow ow that hurts" once the pain was gone she looked at Switchblade "Alright now it's my turn" She saw people behind the counter that could have turned this situation dangerous. She faced the bank robber "I hope you aren't planning on robbing this bank... cuz if you are... I'll have to take you in." She took up a low balanced stance. She gave her warning and if the guy persisted she would take action.

Taku & Valentine
Valentine nodded. While she wasn't generally the heroing type she had the capacity and training to do so. She removed the clothes off of her body. You would think she would look like a naked woman but she actually doesn't. Really she looks like a naked doll with no genitalia or even nipples. Even stranger still her symbiotic skin was absorbed into her cybernetic body. "Well it looks like I get my first try at the hero biz" she was awfully cheerful about this but either way she was going to try this. She looked over at Taku "You think you could give me a ride?"

Taku smiled as it had been a while since he had put on the Ballistic Suit. But as he watched Valentine he didn't really look away. he was rather surprised that she didn't have the defining features of a female. He wasn't as surprise when her skin was absorbed into her cybernetic body. He chuckled as he spoke "I see you are cybernetic" When he heard her speak about her first try at heroing he sighed and spoke to her "You know being a hero isn't all fun & games... it's serious business. One mistake could get an entire city destroyed and millions of people with it." When she asked about a ride he scratched his head "Yeah yeah let me just head over to my Armory".

He was soon down to his armory after a few minutes with Valentine following. It was basically a weapons lab attached to weapons storage. On the cement walls were various weapons ranging from advanced looking assault rifles to hand held howitzer cannons. Hidden behind walls were ammo for the weapons in there. In the middle of it all was a station for the Ballistic Armor. Taku walked up to the armor station. The suit opened up allowing him to walk in. He went with the normal set up. The dual Chain guns were equipped with pepper bullets. The bullets were made of solid condensed pepper spray. On his shoulders were 2 missile batteries. One equipped with short range Tazers and the other with various gas grenades and smoke grenades. He was set up for Riot mode. The suit started up running through diagnostics and once everything was okay the suit was disconnected form it's charger. The suit charge would last for 18 hours as it was right now but odds were he wouldn't be in the suit for that long. He stepped forward and he spoke in a now mechanical voice that was synthesized deeper "All right let's do this." He sent out a signal to a section of wall as he connected the suit to government satellites and police frequencies. "Alright Doc grab on" Valentine walked over and hugged onto Taku from the from and he started up his thrusters and hovered up and shot out through the tunnel that closed behind him. Using his suits internal communications system he dialed up Julius' cell "I'm on my way to the bank with Doc I'll see you there" Valentine was giggling at the high speed.

mcstringer
05-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Gale landed with dust wurling away at his feet. What little police presence in the small town was at the bank. They attempted to create a corral of sorts around the bank to keep spectators out. Gale walked to the sheriff getting out of his vehicle with his bullhorn. The sheriff spoke before he could say anything.

"Sir, if you'd step back be'ind tha cardons here. I'd be mighty abliged and be able to do my job, thank you."

"Thank you for the warning, sir, but I think I can take care of myself."

He produced a picture ID badge from the WSA. It was a little old since he is now a full agent, even if only a recruit. According to WSA, he needed a bit of basic training to get rid of some of his rash nature and gain more control over his powers.

"Code name is Turbine. I am at your service."

The sheriff arced an eyebrow and shrugged and pointed a thumb to another inside the bank. One was a badger supersized and a smaller woman in a midriff and mask combo.

"Then who are they. Heard of that big thing in ther, calls himself Switchblade. Nastly piece of work, he likes to use those gauntlets on his hands to slice and dice. I don't know anything about that cutey in ther fightin' 'im though, you?"

"Nope, not a clue I'm new to this side of L.A. Was just transfered this morning."

"Welp, ya'lls help will be apreciated. I'll be back here, if you need anything."

"Thank you, sir. I hope all I need from you is a little crowd control, but it seems we also have a nice hostage situation. I hope this doesn't go south anytime soon."

Gale readied himself to fly into the bank and give the girl inside some back-up.

Bia
05-04-2010, 02:15 AM
Evie sighed and stood up, how annoying, this was her nice top. She headed out the room, taking the stairs down. As she descended she took off her top, exposing a lace trimmed tank top. She tossed the long sleeve blouse at some random person yelling at them

"I better find that clean and folded on my bed in 2 hours" The guy gave her a confused look, but one glare from her silenced him and he retreated as she hurried past. She ran to her room and dug in her closet until she found what she was looking for

"A-ha" she said happily and tossed the 2 silver balls in her hand before catching them and heading out the door. Her sleek platinum corvette was sitting in the front parking space and Evie hopped in, tossing her hair over her shoulder "Hello baby" she smiled and hit the gas, tore out of the parking lot and down the highway.

~+*+~~+*+~~+*+~

At the bank she squealed to a stop next to a motorcycle and some tall big guy talking to a officer. She got out of her corvette and took a quick once over of the other agents, her fellow colleagues. The smell of gunpowder and the sound of sirens and the general sense of urgency put her powers in full gear and she was able to decipher each of their powers.

One was a cyborg-type girl. With nice weapons/surgery equipment built right in, how handy.

One was a big armor type man, like a iron man type of deal. Nifty.

The other was a big intimidating type of man. She approached him and got to catch the last of his conversation. "Well seeing how the girl just got thrown against the wall, I would assume they are on opposite sides. Shall we go in?" she smiled and gave the officer, who was giving her a weird look a nasty glare and he went back to his mob control sheepishly. She looked down at her high heels and lace tights and sighed, "If these tights get torn I'm gonna be pissed." She stalked up to the bank and peered in.

It seemed as if Switchblade had got all the citizens on the ground, holding them hostage. Ugh. that was always so annoying, having to worry about people. She tossed the silver balls she was still holding thoughtfully. * She pressed a button on one of them, and the ball transformed into a slim boom-a-rang. With a flick of her wrist she threw it at the weasel's head and it bounced off and back to her hand. Switchblade was distracted for a moment, and turned to look at her dazed, rubbing his head where it was hit.

"Hey Skunk-face, don't do anything stupid." She saw the other agents were coming in now and she decided to let them deal with this guy. She walked over to the girl who had fallen and kneeled down beside her.

"Don't worry girl, the heroes are here now. Don't do anything to hurt yourself, or your first class with me will suck. I'm your P.E teacher of sorts" she said in explanation, un-smiling, she was in the middle of deciphering her powers as she said this.

*((hope you don't mind if I steal your idea Draco)) The balls she is using are lovingly referred to as Hell Ball's they are tennis ball sized silver balls that are covered in tons of tiny buttons, each one does something different to the ball, making it spike covered, turning it into a boom-a-rang ect. They are Evie's favorite weapon and you'll probably see her using them a lot. The only thing bad about them is that it is really easy to press a button on accident, and it's hard to memorize what each button does, it takes years of study, but once you master them, they're like the ultimate weapon.

darkninja0200
05-04-2010, 02:56 AM
Taku & Valentine

Taku and Valentine soon were the first to the scene followed closely by Evie. Doc stopped down from Ballistic and faced the bank. Ballistic stepped up to one of the officers speaking to him "So the guy in there is Switchblade... any possible hostages?" The officer looked at the daunting figure that was Ballistic. "Yeah there are quite a few people in there" The officer eyes his double chainguns and asks him "You don't plan on using those do you?" Ballistic nodded "Don't worry they're loaded with pepper bullets... only superficial damage. The same effect as pepper spray" Ballistic jogged in making a heavy metal step each time with Valentine following suit. Valentine stood by Ballistic who had his chain guns trained on the Switchblade and his aiming system locked onto him as well. Valentine spoke her cheerful voice "By the power given to me by the WSA I ask you to surrender or I will be forced to take action okay" Right now her face was unexpressive as it only had eyes. But if her symbiotic skin was on she would have had a perky smile on.

Lexi

Lexi looked to Evie who had just come up by her side "Hey I have Super Strength Lady I don't think he can hurt me that easily" She was a relatively new superhero so she had her own number of failures but she always succeeded in the end somehow. She faced back at Switchblade ready to take him down.

mrgameandpie
05-04-2010, 04:01 AM
Scott had actually reached the bank a while ago, underground anyway. He had run to a grassy area and, using his super speed, dug a hole that would normally take weeks, even for a hamster his size. "Ha-ha! Those dudes'll finally see that I'm the be-OW!" He reached the bottom of the fault, which was made of hard materials that he would be incapable of digging through. "Erg! I'll show that flooring why I'm the best! Um..." He ran out of his hole and back to Texas, grabbed some explosives from the lab, and came back within the time of three minuets (most of which was entering the lab and finding the explosives). "Ha! This'll do it!" With that he lit the explosives and left the hole. A moment later there was an explosion and he was in. "Boo yeah! The money is mine! Yeah!" He grabbed two gold bars and ran back to Munchy and Hamman. "See! I told you I could do it!"
Munchy looked at the gold bars.
"Hm? What now? What were we doin' again? Yo Hamm-o, why is Scott giving me these shiny yellow bars?"
"He wants to prove he best... stealer"
"You bet I do hammer guy! So, who's the best? C'mon say it!"
Munchy thought for a moment
"Oh yeah! Um... didn't Nanite Master say he wanted, like, twenty of these or something?"
"Ha! I'll get them! I'll get them at lightning speed! Just you watch!"
With that Scott ran to grab two more, he came back within the minuet, he did this until it was about his fourth run, it took him a few minuets, and he barely made it up onto the building Munchy and Hamman were on.
"Sure you don't need a break dude?"
"No! I'm the *gasp* best! I'll get 'em!"
He returned to the bank once more and began putting another gold bar in his cheek pouch.

darkninja0200
05-04-2010, 04:22 AM
Valentine
Valentine felt her body vibrate and turned up her hearing sensors and could hear foot steps under them heading to the vault and back. She walked toward the vault and heard footsteps inside momentarily and felt the vibrations directly under her. She pulled back her fist and punched the ground below her a few times and cave the floor directly below her into the tunnel below in time to have scott run into her. She stayed firm on her feet speaking once again in her cheerful voice "You aren't the one stealing from that vault are you? Because if you are I will have to arrest you" she giggled a bit.

mcstringer
05-04-2010, 04:33 AM
Gale's mouth dropped, and he nearly lost control the winds that were going to propell him inside. A large mech loaded for bare and a , he guessed, an android plowed out of the skies, and a nice silvery platinum corvette skreeched into place beside the police cars. It was luck the crowd got out of the driver's way in time.

Ballistic stepped up to one of the officers speaking to him "So the guy in there is Switchblade... any possible hostages?" The officer looked at the daunting figure that was Ballistic. "Yeah there are quite a few people in there" The officer eyes his double chainguns and asks him "You don't plan on using those do you?" Ballistic nodded "Don't worry they're loaded with pepper bullets... only superficial damage. The same effect as pepper spray."

This is going to be g-r-e-a-t. I've got a goon squad with riot gear mech. #@$$# @%#@ Great, just great. There goes the nice and easy solution. Gale visibly rolled his eyes practically praying his rash attitude wouldn't kill those two. He wasn't suprised with no response from Switchblade. The guy still had the upper-hand.

The driver in corvette stepped out. Not really suprised that the bad driver was a woman, in South California most of them were. She wore a lacey tank top and shirt combo, which made his hormones go haywire. His dreams of passionate love with the stranger kinda burned themselves out when she caught the last of his and the sheriff's coversation and said, "Well seeing how the girl just got thrown against the wall, I would assume they are on opposite sides. Shall we go in?"

He nearly took his hands and strangled the woman. He wanted to yell at her and say, "NO @#$# Sherlock", but he was able to control himself by grinding his teeth. He took some slow deep breaths before following her into the bank. The sheriff gave him a knowing pat on the shoulder as he left. The android and riot mech were already inside. Miss Obvious was crouching by the girl, and Switchblade was still rubbing his nose from the mini-missle boomerag thing.

Gale walked over to the mech and gave the armor on his sides a few hard hits, the andriod had aparently left to do what androids do.

"I know you said something about pepper spray bullets, but can we try to not use those? That thing over that is some part badger, and, according to the Discovery Channel, badgers get easily pissed off and go wild when annoyed or in pain. Definitily not something we want with hostages in our way. Got anything in there that will put him out, as in... to sleep? Because if you do, I can play the buzzing bee and you can hopeful take your time and hit'im with it."

Gale was waiting for the answer. He was going in anyway, but someone might as well make use of it.

darkninja0200
05-04-2010, 05:18 AM
Taku
Ballistic's mechanical voice replied quietly "Hmm well..." he thought about it knowing that gale was right "I have a set of tazer-grenades and a mix of sleeping, tear gas, and smoke grenades" He deactivated the chainguns but kept them aimed to keep the badger boy at bay. He deactivated his voice module and spoke to his suits computer system "Arm sleep grenades voice recognition Taku Romani" The female computer voice responded "Grenades armed" Taku then said "Manual fire setting" The computer voice replied "Manual fire activated." He turned his voice modulator back on after the series of commands.

Draco Unis
05-04-2010, 05:59 AM
Bank of America branch, Old Cove, CA. 09:54hrs PT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Switchblade had been so focused on the blonde girl that had managed to survive his kenetic strike that he didn't notice the crome boomerang until it had impacted his skull. He shook his head and noticed an older redhead in a suggestive outfit wise-cracking him.

"Hey Skunk-face, don't do anything stupid." ;twitch;

Red covered Switchblade's vision as he lept toward the girls with nothing more witty than a "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

And promptly hit a teal-colored, see through wall that wasn't there before.

(Background music, OVERRIDE! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot-0-KyPd0Y))

Atop one of the patrol cars outside, a puff of teal smoke that shot off blue sparks burst into being. With a flourish of his red cape, Showtime! appeared. He confidently strode towards the building, announcing at the top of his voice, "Fear not, people of Old Cove. This cretin's disturbance is at an end." A small smattering of applause sounded from the confused onlookers, but a good showman learns to live with what he gets.

As he approched Ballistic and Gale, Showtime!'s face grew more serios. "Showoff." Taku teased, and was rewarded by a sly wink. "Let us get this over with so we can get on with our day, shall we. Ballistic, distract and confuse. The kid and I will use the opening to get the hostages out of there." As he spoke, he sent a telepathic message to X-Ray and Tank. X-Ray, break down his powers and weaknesses. Guide the girl to take him down fast, but we want him alive.

By this time Switchblade had shaken off his newest head injury, and lept over Showtime's barrier. He bounced off the cieling and pounced towards Tank claws-first. Julius shouted, "Now!"

darkninja0200
05-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Lexi
Lexi was getting ready to punch the guy in mid air until a transparent teal wall came up out of the ground stopping Switchblade. She looked surprised and realized there were other heroes there. She had to hold back going into fangirl mode due to the current situation. She looked around and saw Ballistic the armored hero. X-ray the martial magician, and if she wasn't mistaken the teal colored wall was Showtime's calling card so he had to be in the area. This was a fanboy's/fangirl's dream but she had to keep up the justice seeking persona that was Tank. When she heard a voice in her head she wasn't sure who it was as she didn't know that Showtime was a telepath. But she listened to the voice and looked at X-ray for instruction.

Bia
05-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Evie/X-Ray listened to Julius/Showtime calmly. Before turning to the girl.

"Tank huh? Okay, here's what we're going to do. You saw how he reacted when I called him Skunk-face and made fun of him right? That shows he pretty much has no self control and reacts to whatever anyone says. What I'm going to do, is say something pretty much the same, and what I want you to do, is go back behind him, and take this" she said slowly, making sure Tank got her every word. "and press this button, this will turn the Hell Ball into a piece of heavy lead, go ahead and throw it at him, not to hard, be very careful not to kill him. But daze him enough so he falls over. After that I'll grab him with the clutch." She said, pointing to a button on the 2nd Hell Ball that made a grabby claw-y type thing that was very hard to get out of. "Can you do this for me?" she asked.

Without really waiting for an answer she pressed the ball into the girls hand and stood up.

"I guess moles really can't see" she said loudly to Switchblade "You should probably just stick to digging holes and being eaten by cats"

mcstringer
05-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Gale did not know or care who the new guy was. He also thought him a bit of a vain twit, but a twit with an idea. When the mech called Ballistic started his distraction tactics, Gale threw himself against the air and launched himself in an arc high over everyone's heads and out of the vision of Switchblade. He landed on the ground on the far left side in a crouch behind the counters with the hostages. He curled his hands together, but left a space space of air about the size of a soft ball. In that space, Gale began to compress the air around him. After a time he began to struggle with the containment, the air was becoming difficult to hold in such a small space.

He put his right foot forward and stood sideways, and he set his arms to the back of his body. He was aiming to blow a hole in the blank wall in the right side opposite him. The hostages were cowering in fear.

"Everyone hold your heads down and stay clear."

The hostages suffled out of his way with their heads lowered. They were clear just when he could no longer hold the compressed air any longer. Gale shoved his arms forward and directed as much of the blast has he could toward the wall. The column of air impacted with the wall crumbling the concrete and bending most of the rebar out. Gale was nearly lifted from his feet on impact from the blowback from his blast of air. He settled himself while double-tasking the realese of the rest of the air to harmlessness and cursing Newton and his Third Law.