PDA

View Full Version : |:.|Mindless Reveries|.:| OOC

.Arch
05-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Any one who so desires is more than welcomed to join this roleplay, the following will be a short descriptive page about the character I am using.

Time of Day: Night
Weather: Stormy
Location: Small village, located just outside the mountains, forest, boundaries; Medieval.
---------------------------------
Game Quest: Unknowing of the darkness brewing beyond their small, prosperous village, a terrible storm rips through their peaceful night and brings with it a chilling secret. Demons have begun to infiltrate the forest, and in the dead of night are stealing away the children, and the helpless. A few of the villagers have embarked on a journey into the dangerous wild, to slay the demons plaguing their kind.

Through dangerous encounters, hardship, and close calls the have discovered a terrible secret. Their village had been built upon the burial of the mountain God, and the Forever Winter Queen wants something that was buried with her late King. She's willing to stop at nothing to get what she wants, and it is up to those who have embarked on this journey, to confront her.. and stop her by any means necessary. Before she destroys the life of the entire Mountain Kingdom.

------------------------

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/silent_niya/59179.jpg

Name: Mah'Aret Anyastasia Lamia
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 120
Race:Nagaraja; Lamia

-- Anya is of the Nagaraja people. A snake Deity encased in mortal flesh. She can take the form of a Naga; a giant powerful serpent. A Lamia; Half woman, half serpent. And a Woman; Significantly marked by delicate, sharp fangs and Translucent skin which beneath the details of colourful scales can be seen.

The Nagaraja are ranked by the colour of their scales, and very rarely is a Nagaraja born with white and gold markings. Anya is one of these rarities. Doubted in her ambitions, yet cherished and loved by her people she is set apart from them, and hopes to one day redeem herself from her beliefs in the beginning, and find her place amongst her kin.

Mattie2009
05-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Just a few questions.

-Where is this roleplay taking place?
-When is this roleplay taking place?
-Who are the important characters?
-What is the plot to this roleplay?

As it is now, this roleplay seems more like it belongs in Creative Writing. I accept that this may be the way you roleplay, but I prefer backstory and knowing what happened before the roleplay actually 'starts'.

.Arch
05-03-2010, 12:29 AM
I apologize, and am very aware that each player has their own style and preferences.
I will go back and fix it, momentarily.
Please be patient with me, I'm still adjusting to new forums.

.Arch
05-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Alright, Thread fixed.

I hope it suits more to your tastes, and fits better into the expectations.
If not, please let me know and I shall try once more.

Mysteria
05-06-2010, 09:47 PM
This looks like a great rp. If you need help getting more players for your game and haven't done so yet, don't forget that you can submit it for RP of the Week!

All of the information that you need can be found here. (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)

Also, you may want to advertise your game in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) if you want to advertise even more.